Thứ Hai, 25 tháng 9, 2017

Waching daily Sep 25 2017

Good Morning from Tallinn

We're beginning a road trip adventure now

Visit Estonia loaned us this car

And Visit Estonia has also arranged us activities in Ida-Virumaa, East Estonia

We're going to try out different activities in East Estonia during the next three days

Let's see what we'll find

Let's go

We've arived here at Kiviõli Adventure Park

Next we're trying out the longest zip-line in Estonia

And that's just great for someone like me who's afraid of heights

This is in the same category with when we descended a lighthouse with ropes

What I mean is that this is propably awesome after the activity, not so much before or during

There is one place in the middle, with the ski slope

You will touch the grass but it won't hurt you

Oh sh**t!

They begun oil shale mining here 100 years ago

And during the mining process a huge ash hill was formed here

It was a problem for this place

Ugly and bad for the environment

Until one winter a few young snowboarders decided to try snowboarding on the ash hill

It turned out to be an awesome idea

That's when the idea of a ski center was born

This ski center was opened in 2013

These days you can try different activities here also during the summer

Like the zip-line we just tried

We're spending the night at Saka Manor

This manor was abandoned here by the soviet army in the 90's and left to decay

But it has been renovated since then

In this area you can also see a part of the road that used to lead from St. Petersburg to Tallinn

And from there to Europe

Even Catherine the Great has used the road back in the days

Good Morning from Saka Manor in Ida-Virumaa

Saka Manor is located on a beautiful spot on Saka cliff

The beach here is definitely worth seeing

Just amazing

Also the restaurant here where we ate yesterday evening was just perfect

It was the best meal we've had in Estonia

So delicious

Now we're continuing our tour in Ida-Virumaa

Let's see what we'll find today

We've arrived to Mining Museum

I just heard that "today we're doing the safari by a small car" and I thought it was a joke

But this is actually the smallest one of the cars they have here

They also have huge cars here that can fit about 20 people

And now we're going on a safari with this "small" car

We're going around an open-cast mine with a jeep

This area is about 20 square kilometers in size

Like our guide said: you can see the future over there

Wind turbines

When finished, they'll rise up to 130 meters and they'll be the tallest wind turbines in whole of Europe

The Mining Museum and the safari at the open-cast mine was amazing

This is the first time I've seen something like this with my own eyes

This place is definitely worth visiting

It's only less than two hours from Tallinn by car

It was definitely worth coming here

Is the summer still there on 1st of September like it is today?

The summer was still there if it ever had arrived to Finland in the first place

But this is the best vanilla ice cream I've had in a long time

Creamy ice cream with real vanilla

We came to have dinner here at Avinurme Puiduait (woodcraft center)

Here we have potatos and fish

Delicious beetrood salad

And coffee and tea

And gorgeous woodcraft behind you

We did a bit of shopping

Very nice looking woodcraft with a good price

We've now done sightseeing here in Ida-Virumaa for two days

This Saka Manor here has been a great base for sightseeing here

We've seen amazing tourist spots here

We're now continuing our tour here in Ida-Virumaa

But more of it on our next video

If you liked our video, remember to hit the "like" button

And don't forget to subscribe

For more infomation >> Viron pisin zip-line? Seikkailu vanhassa kaivoksessa | Ida-Virumaa, Viro - Duration: 7:52.

-------------------------------------------

Top 10 Bollywood 90s Famous Actresses Then And Now ! you don't believe - Duration: 4:32.

Top 10 Bollywood 90s Famous Actresses Then And Now ! you don't believe

For more infomation >> Top 10 Bollywood 90s Famous Actresses Then And Now ! you don't believe - Duration: 4:32.

-------------------------------------------

목소리가 좋은 DONGHUN남친..♥Boyfriend DONGHUN with the sweetest voice♥::Makestar - Duration: 2:31.

Hello

Yeah~~ It's me, DONGHUN~

How are you feeling now??

Have you eaten anything yet?

Why are you keep skipping your meals??

You really should take care of yourself

How come you're always telling me to eat something, and now you are the one skipping meals!?

I have no idea...

So please, just try to eat something on time, alright~~?

So nice to see you.. seriously

And you're such a professionale

always trying your best on what you mean

Nice work today too~

I'm having quite a tough day as well~~

started filming Makestar content

and weather's too warm today....

now I'm feeling so hungry

Haven't found a good timing to eat something since this morning...

Ah...! By the way, I tried my hair down today. How do you like this style??

You know I've been always putting my bangs back lately..

And it has been a while since I'm back with this hair style, right??

Which style do you like better?? Putting my bangs back?

I'm personally leaning to today's style.

Do you like it??

Should I keep my hair like this from now on??

Plus, I'm wearing a tie today. Haven't had a chance to wear one since the high school graduation.

I chose this design with music notes cuz it matches with my agenda

Hope I could just come to you like this...

Feels so sad we cannot see each other today

Can I come to see you after finishing this up??

Just because... I miss you

Can't help cuz I'm the missing party

Maybe I'll really stop by after I finish this shooting

Miss you a lot~~

I'll call you later~ Bye~

Love you♥`3`♥

For more infomation >> 목소리가 좋은 DONGHUN남친..♥Boyfriend DONGHUN with the sweetest voice♥::Makestar - Duration: 2:31.

-------------------------------------------

ピザの配達員にチップ代わりに渡された子猫。17年経った今・・・【考えさせられる話】 - Duration: 2:26.

For more infomation >> ピザの配達員にチップ代わりに渡された子猫。17年経った今・・・【考えさせられる話】 - Duration: 2:26.

-------------------------------------------

সরাসরি আজকের দুপুরের বাংলা খবর যমুনা টিভি নিউজ ২৫ সেপ্টেম্বর ২০১৭ Jamuna Tv News Today - Duration: 13:55.

bangladesh news 24

For more infomation >> সরাসরি আজকের দুপুরের বাংলা খবর যমুনা টিভি নিউজ ২৫ সেপ্টেম্বর ২০১৭ Jamuna Tv News Today - Duration: 13:55.

-------------------------------------------

Kman夾娃娃 高低差小滿滿球池台,兩爪捏會內丟如何夾出!?用這招輕鬆連續夾兩盒!航海王 CP9 卡莉法。UFOキャッチャー#117 - Duration: 4:46.

For more infomation >> Kman夾娃娃 高低差小滿滿球池台,兩爪捏會內丟如何夾出!?用這招輕鬆連續夾兩盒!航海王 CP9 卡莉法。UFOキャッチャー#117 - Duration: 4:46.

-------------------------------------------

Hướng dẫn dán kính cường lực full màn hình cho Samsung Galaxy Note 8 - Duration: 4:52.

For more infomation >> Hướng dẫn dán kính cường lực full màn hình cho Samsung Galaxy Note 8 - Duration: 4:52.

-------------------------------------------

فيلم قصير روعة - الموسيقي المتشرد فيلم أنمي مؤثر - Duration: 7:41.

For more infomation >> فيلم قصير روعة - الموسيقي المتشرد فيلم أنمي مؤثر - Duration: 7:41.

-------------------------------------------

Junmi KIDS| Apprentissage de la même couleur avec des ballons et Batman| Batman a joué des ballons - Duration: 12:07.

For more infomation >> Junmi KIDS| Apprentissage de la même couleur avec des ballons et Batman| Batman a joué des ballons - Duration: 12:07.

-------------------------------------------

HD Freitagsansprache 22.09.2017 – Die Essenz von Versammlungen - Duration: 54:12.

For more infomation >> HD Freitagsansprache 22.09.2017 – Die Essenz von Versammlungen - Duration: 54:12.

-------------------------------------------

Dananjaya Hettiarachchi - Látok valamit (2014-es Nyilvános Beszéd VB, 1. helyezett) - Duration: 7:46.

Dananjaya Hettiarachchi

I See Something

I See Something

Dananjaya Hettiarachchi

You and I are not very different from this flower.

Just like this flower is unique,

you are unique.

All of us have something special that makes us as beautiful.

Do you know what makes you special?

Now the answer to that can be a little difficult to find,

because sometimes life has a cruel way

picking out your petals,

breaking you in two and throwing you into the trash.

Now when you're broken, it's very difficult to feel special.

Mr. Contest Chair, my fellow flowers!

I can remember the first time I broke.

I was seventeen years old.

I had already flunked high school and managed to get myself arrested.

Now, I wasn't afraid of the cops.

But there was one person I was very afraid of and that was my mama.

Raise your hand if you have an emotional mother. Let me see!

Put them all together you get my mama.

I can hear her scream outside the police station, even the cops were afraid.

She came up to me,

held the iron bars,

looked into my eyes and I saw a tear coming down her face.

Now I've seen my mama crying before.

But mothers cry three types of tears:

tears of joy, tears of sorrow and tears of shame.

And when a son sees a mother cry tears of shame,

that's a life changing moment.

She looked at me and said: "Son, I want you to be a better man!"

That night when I drove home

my dad was waiting for me at home.

Now my dad is a cool dad.

Raise your hand if you have a cool dad!

Put them all together you get my dad.

My dad came up to me and said: "Son it's okay.

You flunked your exams. You already got arrested. That's fine.

You get that from your mother's side.

I want you to start working immediately."

And I said: "Okay!"

So my dad took me to meet one his friends called Sam.

Now, Sam was an accountant who had an accounting firm

and had generously decided to make me his personal assistant.

And there he was.

He looked like a Teddy bear, but this man was special.

I looked at him and he looked at me.

And then he said the most amazing thing.

He said: "Son, I see something in you!

But I don't know what it is.

If you decide to work with me, I can help you find that something."

And I was like, wow!

That's the first time in my whole life somebody has ever told they see something in me.

And I started working for Sam.

And everyday after work he used to tell me stories

about the world, about history, about culture, about philosophy.

And it was much more interesting than what I learned in school.

And I discovered I can dream and I started dreaming, ladies and gentlemen.

After one year I went back into high school,

completed my exams and went into college.

After successfully completing college I found a great girl.

But not a job.

I didn't know what I wanted to do with my life.

Have you ever had that problem?

And when you're lost it's difficult to feel special.

So I went back to my cool dad and I said: "Dad, I feel lost."

He said: "You are like your mother."

So my dad introduced me to this strange club.

That had a strange name,

with strange people – talking.

On the first meeting they told me to do something called a table topic.

I aced it!

But while I was speaking I see a strange man seated in the back row.

Humble, simple, the unfailing quality of kindness in his eyes.

As soon I finished he walked up to me, looked me dead straight in the eye and said:

"Son, I see something in you!

But I don't know what it is.

If you come here twice a month maybe we can find that something."

And ladies and gentlemen, I discovered I could speak and I love speaking

and that led me to become a teacher.

I know what it's like to not have enough money in your bank account.

I know what it's like to worry when the bills start coming in.

And sometimes

in the middle of the night I wake up my beautiful wife and I ask her:

"Honey,

why did you marry me?"

She says:

"I saw something in you.

But I still I don't know what it is."

Ladies and gentlemen today I'm a dreamer, I'm a speaker

and I learned the unfailing quality of unconditional love from my wife.

I was broken and I've been broken, lost and broke many times in my life.

But the people in my life were able to reach into the trash can

and make me whole again.

If it was up to me, I would have never been able to do that.

And this is why if you have great people in your life

no matter how broke, how lost or how broken you become,

they can piece you back together.

Ladies and gentleman, when I look at you I see something in you,

but I don't know what it is."

Over to you.

Subtitle and timing: Edit Trunko

For more infomation >> Dananjaya Hettiarachchi - Látok valamit (2014-es Nyilvános Beszéd VB, 1. helyezett) - Duration: 7:46.

-------------------------------------------

usedSoft: Hoe werkt dat eigenlijk precies met bestellen? - Duration: 1:14.

For more infomation >> usedSoft: Hoe werkt dat eigenlijk precies met bestellen? - Duration: 1:14.

-------------------------------------------

Here's My Canada: Beautiful Country - Duration: 0:10.

I like Canada so much because it's so pretty and all the

lakes in the country is beautiful.

For more infomation >> Here's My Canada: Beautiful Country - Duration: 0:10.

-------------------------------------------

The Allen Dulles Band feat. Jeff Monson — Build A Wall - Duration: 3:39.

Now the world

is a mess

Your job got moved to Botswana

You pay double for gas

Values lost

more or less

Tower Of Babel is risin'

In the good ole US

So

Build walls!

Iron curtains

Burn the bridges

Rouse your hearts at independence call!

Stand tall!

Dare to grab life by the pussy!

Soon the time may come to rock'n'roll

Build a wall!

All for us!

None for y'all!

That's how it used to work for every country

Divided we stand

United we fall

So it's a perfect time

To build a big fat wall!

Yeah!

Build walls!

Iron curtains, burn the bridges!

Rouse your hearts at independence call!

Stand tall!

Dare to grab life by the pussy!

Soon the time may come to rock'n'roll

Build a wall!

Construya esa pared así no mas "buey"

De Baja California a Tamaulipas okay

Seguire siendo yo, seguire siendo "el rey" hey

No manches Trump and make Mexico great again!

Come one!

Come all!

You shall not pass!

Our big fat wall!

BING!

Build walls!

Iron curtains, burn the bridges!

Rouse your hearts at independence call!

Stand tall!

Dare to grab life by the pussy!

Soon the time may come to rock'n'roll!

Build a wall!

We gonna build a wall folks!

You better keep your eyes open at night!

We gonna come bomb the shit outta you!

This is a good ole USA!

We gonna make America great again!

Gonna make Mexico great again!

Make Russia great again!

For more infomation >> The Allen Dulles Band feat. Jeff Monson — Build A Wall - Duration: 3:39.

-------------------------------------------

Here's My Canada: Tourist Attractions - Duration: 0:17.

Canada has so much tourist attractions and activities

like the CN Tower and the aquarium and that's only

in Ontario, imagine the whole country.

For more infomation >> Here's My Canada: Tourist Attractions - Duration: 0:17.

-------------------------------------------

[English subs] BACK TO SCHOOL DIY : MAKE UP STATIONERY - Duration: 3:57.

Hi everyone, this is Mini from minicuteclub!

For today, Tada!

I'll be showing you how to make three makeup-like DIY stationeries!

It's easily make these in 5 minutes, so I highly recommend it!

Even better, you can make them all with dollar store items!

So let's get right to it!

First, get an eyeshadow pallette from a dollar store

Then, remove each of the eyeshadows with a razor knife

First stick the knife into the edge

then lift up to completely take off the eyeshadow

After they're all removed, I'm going to store these in a different container

Then, get these sticky notes that you can also get from a dollar store

There are different sizes of sticky notes

so I recommend choosing a size that's closest to the pallete spaces to make work easier

Now, get a good sense of the fit on the palette

and use the knife to trim the sticky note

Place the sticky notes onto the palette and firmly press down...

It's hard to catch on camera, but

There are marks on the sticky notes, so I'll be cutting slightly to the inside of these marks

Cut several sheets at a time...

Place them inside just like this

I'm going to repeat the process for each section

It's turned out like this!

A good tip is to place the sticky notes loosely

By having them loose, it makes it easier to pull them out when in use

I screwed up a bit on the right side

I placed them inside too tightly

so it's become hard to take out

I no longer can take it out from the bottom

So don't place it too tightly, and give some room

Next, get yourself a highlighter palette

I think it's also a great idea to use a used-up highlighter to make a flower petal highlighter!

Again, get sticky notes from a dollar store

All you need to do is cut them so that they fit in here!

And just like that, we made eyeshadow and highlighter sticky notes!

Next, I'm going to transform this eyeliner into a pen!

I think you should use an already used-up one, or one that you no longer use

Each eyeliner is different,

so there will be eyeliners that this trick won't work with

I already disassembled this eyeliner

so I know I can separate this one into two in the middle

I'm going to put this pen refill in it

The end was too narrow,

so I went ahead and cut off a part of it with a razor knife

With the wider opening, now I can stick the pen refill inside

Just put the two pieces together..

And now we made an eyeliner pen!

So how do you think?

I used vivid colors this time, but

Using pastel color might make it look even more realistic!

Have fun making these!

I'll see you in my next video! Bye-bye!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét