Thứ Ba, 6 tháng 3, 2018

Waching daily Mar 6 2018

what is going on everybody my name is Billy and it's time for a new video I

hope you are all doing well in today's video I'm going to be watching a

animated music video now this video has been in my recommended for quite some

time it has just been circling and it's been finding me and yes

this video is based off a meme called do you know the way for any of you who know

what what this means I don't it like it's like what do you know the way

what way where I don't know which way they want me to know like what this mean

has been suckling the internet for quite some time now and all I can see is this

character from Sonic he's the red character and that's all he says he just

says do you know the way and apparently a music video has been made for it so I

approve this video is by creating a cg5 this video is on a channel I will leave

original link the video is called find away animation by shin guard sir

apparently this animation is by some other creator

but yeah the title will be on the screen make sure to check out his channel and

yeah guys from there for the madhuri what let's get into this alright people

let's get into this in three two one play okay oh that's loud Wow

volume low please okay they okay we have Sonic characters trapped on a

island right I love the animation already

do you know the way no no the way

I do not know the way either do I

Sonic

I like this

no one wants to show them the way we must fine a way oh sing it

yes we all gonna find our way

okay such a motion in the facial features

oh god this beat yes

I love this

ok they have stumbled across the volcano

the way

I love this like wow

find the way people

they Fallen what has

happened okay black hole I know they're not going to died are they

ok

they found their princess Wow oh this that's adorable it's yep yep I

proved Wow I'll be right back what words words I can't find them

I love the beat like the music was fantastic in this I was expecting it

to be a whole lot different I don't know what I was expecting exactly but this

was like amazing in my opinion anyway I I thoroughly enjoyed this I love the

creativity that went into this what's something like a word and a character

saying something but that's basic but when you can make a story with it

it's just what really great in my opinion even though this video was

saying the same thing over and over again do you know the way it didn't

really feel repetitive in any way I didn't feel like it was ever used it

just felt like it was meant to be I really like how it just formed that way

in this video I love life like this like the person who created this

like my gosh this must have taken forever to create I mean like ours we're

talking hours I'm totally weeks of like drawing in that I I want to see more

videos like this in the future like animators they need more praise because

I feel that animators don't get a lot of like exposure in a way unless it's

something to do with a meme like this video has over a million views but it

probably wouldn't have that if it wasn't based on a popular meme great back to

the Creator and I hope they continue animating because my god it was just

really great to see this like there was such a great beat and it was also

visually pleasing I mean it was just beautiful animation I love that and I've

probably said lucky way too many times in this video but you know I'm weird

like that I just love something and I just i

express it this video really put me in a good mood and I'm just I'm feeling great

right now and I heard you guys are feeling great - anyway guys I think I'm

gonna leave the video here feel free to leave a like if you enjoyed and original

link will be in the description below I hope you all have a wonderful fantastic

day or night wherever you guys are and my name is billy billy is now out take

care guys bye

For more infomation >> blind commentary FIND DA WAE Animation by Shgurr CG5 - Duration: 6:25.

-------------------------------------------

Fast Food Restaurants That Straight Up Cheat Customers - Duration: 5:54.

When you go to a fast food joint, you're not asking for much: a fast, filling meal at a

decent price, and… that's about it.

But sometimes you don't even get that.

So the next time you hit up your local drive-thru for dinner, take a close look at your receipt.

Here's a look at some times that fast food restaurants cheated customers.

Burger King's Croissan'wich

Burger King ended 2017 by settling a class action lawsuit claiming Maryland customers

had been cheated for almost two years.

The lawsuit was filed by Koleta Anderson of Maryland, who claimed customers who used a

Buy One, Get One coupon for BK's Croissan'wich were paying an inflated price.

Anderson says when she used the coupon, she was charged $3.19 for a single sandwich.

Without the coupon, she was charged $2.16 for the same sandwich.

And this wasn't a one time thing: she claimed that Burger King was intentionally hiking

prices for people with the coupon, as she and her lawyer were similarly overcharged

at several other locations

BK denied there was any funny business going on...but they still settled the matter and

agreed to hand out some $2 and $5 gift cards.

That was nice of them.

McDonald's Extra Value Meals

The whole point of ordering an Extra Value Meal is that it's convenient and it's cheaper

than ordering the components individually.

But a lawsuit filed in Illinois in 2016 alleged that's not always the case.

According to the Cook County Record, James Gertie filed the complaint when he realized

he was paying more for his Extra Value Meal than the components would cost individually.

The meal was $5.90, he said, while ordering two cheeseburgers, a medium fries, and a medium

soft drink came to $5.49.

Gertie told the Daily Herald it wasn't the money that prompted the lawsuit.

"It's because of the principle, that's the whole point of a 'value' meal.

I believe in the principle of true advertising.

If a company advertises something to be a value, then it should be."

As of early 2018, the case still hadn't reached a verdict.

Chipotle's calories

Chipotle's big bragging point is fresh ingredients, as well as their claim that they're a healthier

dining choice than their competitors.

But a class action lawsuit filed in California challenges those claims, alleging that Chipotle

was tricking customers with incomplete information.

The confusion came when diners looked at a menu board that showed a picture of the chorizo

burrito, a summary of ingredients, and a note that claimed simply, "300 calories."

Fortune reported that Chipotle's nutrition calculator actually gives you a total of 930

calories for just a chorizo burrito with white rice and black beans.

Turns out, the 300 calories on the menu was just for the chorizo alone, with no other

ingredients or fillings added.

And that's a problem for Chipotle, as California law requires restaurants to make complete

nutritional information available to customers.

So far, no resolution has been reached, though Chipotle has dropped chorizos in favor of

queso.

Dunkin' Donuts' imposter ingredients

Everybody loves Dunkin Donuts, right?

"Yeah I come to Dunkin everyday.

Grab a 'crolla, have an extra large, three Parliaments, take a big dump - that's kinda the

routine."

Well, okay, not everyone.

In fact, in 2017, the Dunks was hit with three different lawsuits alleging bogus replacement

ingredients.

In April, a Massachusetts customer got a settlement out of a lawsuit filed against the coffee

and donut chain claiming customers at a group of 20 locations were being served margarine

or butter substitute, even if they asked for butter.

Then, in June, a lawsuit in New York accused the company of using ground beef instead of

steak in their steak-and-egg sandwiches.

And in August, another class action lawsuit was filed claiming products labeled as "blueberry"

didn't contain any actual blueberries, and instead used sugary "flavored crystals."

"Time to make the donuts!"

Sure, it might be time to make the donuts.

The question is: make them with what?

Hmm.

"The best part of my day is when I'm at Dunkin.

You think that's sad?"

"Yes, very."

"Real customers know, the holidays run on Dunkin."

Jimmy Johns' sprout fiasco

In 2014, a disgruntled customer sued Jimmy Johns because she didn't get alfalfa sprouts

— even though they were clearly listed on the menu.

It turns out there was a pretty good reason: in 2012, there was an E. Coli outbreak traced

to sprouts served at Jimmy Johns, among other places.

Jimmy Johns responded by removing the item entirely from their meals, but didn't alter

their menus to reflect the change.

Jimmy Johns denied any wrongdoing in the case of the missing alfalfa sprouts, but still

settled and agreed to give unhappy customers a voucher for $1.40 that could be redeemed

for any side item or soft drink… but not a side of sprouts.

McDonald's fry cheat

If you think you've been shortchanged on your McDonald's French fry order, there might be

a good reason for that, according to McDonald's employees who posted on Reddit.

"They say they would told to pinch the base of the cardboard carton so it would take fewer

fries to make it look full."

Other employees confirmed the practice — and that customers occasionally called them out

on it — but a McDonald's representative told the Huffington Post no such policy exists.

We'll let our stomachs be the judge of that.

Subway's great "footlong" debate

Finally, there's the infamous case of the Subway Footlong.

In 2013, a customer at a Subway in Australia posted a photo of his footlong sub next to

a tape measure that showed it was only 11 inches long.

The internet was not about to stand for that sort of thing, and a group filed a class action

lawsuit against Subway.

It turned out that the case of the disappearing inch was a result of how the bread baked,

and since all loaves start from the same amount of dough, you're guaranteed to get a particular

amount of bread.

In spite of that, the case was settled for $525,000 and that should have ended it.

One sub-loving plaintiff refused to settle, however, and kept the case going.

It wasn't until August 2017 that the entire case was thrown out because...the judged deemed

it to be really stupid.

So, while you might not be getting exactly 12 inches of bread, the courts say you're

still getting your money's worth.

Just think about that before you stick your footlong in your mouth.

Thanks for watching!

Click the Mashed icon to subscribe to our YouTube channel.

Plus check out all this cool stuff we know you'll love, too!

For more infomation >> Fast Food Restaurants That Straight Up Cheat Customers - Duration: 5:54.

-------------------------------------------

Ce COJOC si-a tras Jacku - Duration: 5:07.

For more infomation >> Ce COJOC si-a tras Jacku - Duration: 5:07.

-------------------------------------------

Mike Oldfield - Crisis - with movie from my denver action cam full HD ACT-8030W. - Duration: 20:22.

Please do not respond for 1 minute.

Thank you for your comment

and before your visit.

Thanks for watching my movie. Top.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét