Thứ Tư, 7 tháng 3, 2018

Waching daily Mar 7 2018

In this tutorial, I will show you how to achieve that popular Instagram Nashville faded look in Photoshop

It is very simple

You will learn how to make a Photoshop vintage effect using the Curves adjustment layer.

This effect is also known as the matte effect or the Instagram Nashville faded look.

keep watching

Don't Forget to Subscribe The Channel For More New Update

share this video with your friends

For more infomation >> How to create Instagram Nashville Filter Effect in Photoshop | Photoshop Tutorial - Duration: 3:27.

-------------------------------------------

My Selfie & Effect Tips! "Kazuki Ujo" | Eng Sub - Duration: 8:53.

Good morning, this is Kazuki Ujo

Usually I'm doing YouTuber and artist work

Today I'm showing you the cute way to do selfies

I used to be an idol, and now a YouTuber,

and do a lot of selfies myself,

so I hope I can teach you the App, the lighting, and the good angles to do selfies.

First you take care of the bangs.

Start from here.

Bangs are important,

start from here.

The App I am using is,

Camera 360

There are a lot of beauty apps,

but I really like this one so I use this.

You can do beauty skin

make a sharper face.,

make the pupils larger, the eyes larger

You can do photos like a print club pictures

so I've been using this a lot.

The selfie stick I am using is,

this cute selfie stick that I have

I am using this while extending it

The angle is quite high

Taking from high above.

The key is to find the light

The camera is 360 degrees, but you should go around 360 as well

and after going around,

look for the best spot for the lighting

and find it.

But the spot you find,

if the background is not good,

you go close, or adjust it

and look for the good light.

For the lighting, in places you have windows,

Under the window

If you have fluorescent light or other

the 45 degrees facing down is the spot

so having the light in that area

The angle of the camera is a little high

Let's try by taking a few shots

The camera 360 App

It's on

For this selfie stick, if you press the button here, it automatically takes the photo

so I'm taking from here

At the end you adjust your hair a little

Add comb to your bangs

Adjusting my charm point which are these side hair

If you look at the light as if it is the sun, it's easy to understand

Have the light from above

Let's do it

GO

The shutter just made a sound

Just take a bunch of photos

A selfie is not something of one time only

Take a few shots

Depending on the angle, your look will be different

I take about 10 photos.

Out of the 10, I find the right one and add some effect to that one.

Let me take more

Taking some on a different angle from the one you think you had it

And take another one

Ok, say cheese.

Selfie is something which completes on your own

It's you against the camera itself

so your face expression gets tight.

For my pictures, they end up being half smiling

That is just to hide my embarrassment

and do it

Let's smile at the camera

Let's take one again

Ok, say cheese.

Ok, that's good. The best way to do it is,

45degrees below.

Looking up

Look up at the camera,

it's the same with the 45 degrees below,

or take 45 degrees off of you face could be another way to do it

Of all the pictures you took

let's choose the one which is best

Adding some effects to it

Opening App Camera 360

Taking out the picture.

It has face recognition at first

Pushing it

The positions of right eye, left eye and the mouth is chosen

Sometimes it doesn't work so you can choose with your fingers.

There are so many effects to this

The easiest is this one touch adjustment which does the color

and adjusts it nicely

The slim button is really good which makes the face line really thin

One button and makes it thin

You could go to an angle impossible to humans,

but if you do it too much it won't be good

When there is background, the back ground becomes wavy.

Which is not good, so just add a little bit of effect

A bit thinner

Lighting

Make it a bit lighter

You can enhance the pupils as well.

From here to here, like an Anime character.

Going on to the pupils,

but if you do this too much, it will look strange.

Making the eyes wider in a natural way

You can also choose the colors. So many

colors you can choose from.

The good one is this natural light color

Half way

Making it light

This is..done

I didn't use automatic, but did it the way I like it

That is about done.

The Camera 360 App can do so many effects

It's really fun to use.

If you use it too much,

it will look like someone who you have never seen before,

but you can go up to the limit which your conscience allows you

How was it? The good way to do your selfies

I actually use Twitter and others to add my selfies,

and fighting with the selfies

so please try it out yourself.

Thank you

There are many videos on Kawaii Pateen

Please take a look

If you like

please subscribe, comment and add a like

I have a YouTube channel myself,

on the channel I do makeup videos,

hot videos, eating wasabi videos and many other.

These are uploaded everyday so if you like

please come and see

You can jump to the Kazuki Ujo channel below so please take a look

I am also doing artist work

I make my own songs,

do live and other things.

I have a CD called Gekkoyou

You can buy online or listen on iTunes

You can watch the music video for free, and you can see it on the description

Please take a look as well.

Thank you very much, this was Kazuki Ujo

I hope I can meet you there again

Thank you

See you

For more infomation >> My Selfie & Effect Tips! "Kazuki Ujo" | Eng Sub - Duration: 8:53.

-------------------------------------------

किसने और क्यूँ चाटा था हड्डियों को ? | Who Licked Rishi Dadhichi's Bones? Do You Know - Duration: 3:36.

Subscribe To Do You Know??? & Press the Bell Icon '🔔' to never miss a video!

You know how Twashta through his penance created a son called Vrutrasur.

Then according to his dad's wishes, he started his penance to impress Lord Brahma.

Vrutrasur asked not to be killed by any weapons made out of wood or hard substance, wet & dry wepaons.

Lord Brahma blessed him with the same.

Rishi Dadhichi had drunk all the weapons kept at his house.

That's why all the gods needed Rishi Dadhichi's bones.

Let's find out how did he give his bones to the gods?

This is mentioned Bhagavata Purana & Skand Purana.

All the gods reached Rishi Dadhichi's asharam.

All the gods requested Rishi Dadhichi to sacrifice his bones.

Rishi Dadhichi agreed to help the gods.

Rishi Dadhichi asked his wife to go inside.

Gods reminded that they left the weapons at his asharam,

& how he drank all the powers of the weapons.

That's how Vrutrasur defeated us.

That's why Lord Vishnu asked us to visit you.

So you give us your bones.

We shall make weapons from your bones to defeat Vrutrasur & other demons.

Rishi Dadhichi started his penance & left his body.

At that time, Indra called Surbhi the cow & asked her to lick Dadhichi's body.

Surbhi kept licking until the all the flesh was gone.

And the gods got the Rishi Dadhichi's bones.

They carried the bones to Heaven to make weapons.

Lord Vishwakarma started making the weapons.

He made bones of his Spine & Skull bones.

These weapons were made by Lord Vishwakarma from Dadhichi's bones.

Share your comments below.

Thank You.

For more infomation >> किसने और क्यूँ चाटा था हड्डियों को ? | Who Licked Rishi Dadhichi's Bones? Do You Know - Duration: 3:36.

-------------------------------------------

[한일전] 뚝배기 정상결전! 머리 크기 실화냐? (日本語字幕) 頂上決戦!頭の大きさバトル!! - Duration: 3:23.

For more infomation >> [한일전] 뚝배기 정상결전! 머리 크기 실화냐? (日本語字幕) 頂上決戦!頭の大きさバトル!! - Duration: 3:23.

-------------------------------------------

Favorite 앨범 제작 프로젝트 Favorite Album Project::Makestar - Duration: 1:44.

You Are My Favorite! Hello~ We're Favorite!

Party Time_Favorite

"Party Time" is a pop dance song that transforms one summer night's chatter into a unique melody.

We, Favorite, are 6 girls with 6 different colors!

We released a mini album "Party Time" last July

and a lot of you have wondered when our next album would be released

Finally! We have decided to release our next album

We all are looking forward to this album

and as much as we're thrilled, we are preparing this album in a more special way

Favorite is opening a new project at the global crowdfunding platform Makestar!

Makestar project will give us an opportunity to show the album making process to our worldwide fans

so we're very excited!

We hope that this will give you guys a chance to discover new sides of us

Please stay with us for our next album!

This was Favorite! Thank you :)

For more infomation >> Favorite 앨범 제작 프로젝트 Favorite Album Project::Makestar - Duration: 1:44.

-------------------------------------------

Fun DIY Magnetic Tic Tac Toe Board - Duration: 5:05.

Today, we're going to make this adorable little tic tac toe board that's magnetic, so you

can stick it on your refrigerator.

I'm going to now put that aside.

And what I've already done is taken my cardboard, and I've cut my piece of felt that's going

to be on top, and that's going to be my game board.

So, what I'm going to do first is take my magnets.

So, I'm going to put my first one there, and then I'm going to take my next one, and I'll

take the third one and just put that right here.

So, I'm just going to put some glue across here.

I'm going to take my felt and I'm just going to make sure it's lined up, so it covers the

cardboard, and I'm just going to push it down.

Now I'm going to take this metallic tape, and I've already cheated and marked up the

sides so that I know where to put my tape.

So, I'm going to just take a piece of this and I'm going to just cut this off there.

And I'm going to do the same thing to make all of the lines.

I'm going to take my other board, which is finished, and I'll just put that aside.

Now we're going to make the cute little tic tac toe pieces.

So, I'm going to start with my Bowdabra Bow Wire, fold it in half and tuck it underneath

the Bowdabra, so just like we make all our other bows.

And I'm using silver, because we're going to make the silver piece.

And I'm just going to do a little scrunchy bow.

And then this is just a scrap, and it doesn't matter that it's dovetailed or not, because

I'm going to cut it.

You'll see in a minute.

And then I'm going to put this piece of scrunchie in here.

I'm just going to take my wand, scrunch everything down.

And then I'm going to take the two ends, pull them through my slipknot, pull it out of the

Bowdabra, separate the ends, bring it around to the back.

(Tie, double knot, and clip the ends)

I'm going to just kind of like scrunch it out, so you see all the pretty ribbon, but

I want it a little bit smaller.

So, I'm just going to cut an imaginary -- I'm just going to imagine like a little circle

here.

So, I�m just going to cut it around in a circle.

And then I'm going to take my magnet and I'm going to grab a glue dot, and I'm just going

to place this on the magnet, put this now on the back of my game piece.

And I'm going to put this game piece aside.

And now I'm going to take my gold Bowdabra Bow Wire, fold it in half, lay that down into

the Bowdabra and tuck it underneath.

And I'm going to take my scrunchie ribbon.

And this time I'm making gold and red.

So, I'm going to use this ribbon.

And again, I'm just going to scrunch it down into my Mini Bowdabra.

And this one, I'm just going to scrunch down into my Mini Bowdabra.

It's really, really simple, and this can be really, really easy and fun game to have in

your house that people can just play.

So, now I'll pull this through my slipknot, pull it tight while it's still in the Mini,

separate the ends, and bring it around to the back.

(Tie, double knot, and clip the ends)

And then I'm going to just kind of shape it all out and I'm going to do the same thing.

I'm just going to kind of cut in a little circle.

And again, I'm just going to kind of shape it a little bit more.

Then I'm going to take my other magnet and I'm going to take another glue dot.

Then I'm going to put this on the wrong side of my little game piece.

And now, you have a really great little tic tac toe board.

Please do me a favor and click the Subscribe button below, and also, like us at Bowdabra

on Facebook.

For more infomation >> Fun DIY Magnetic Tic Tac Toe Board - Duration: 5:05.

-------------------------------------------

Six Habits of Highly Empathic People - Duration: 3:55.

Six Habits of Highly Empathic People

Highly empathetic people have some habits that ordinary people may think weird.

The reason is simply because highly empathic people are quite different from the rest of

other people.

They have undergone some changes in life such as soul awakening.

They can perceive this world so much better than others.

They also have upgraded senses for feeling the environments around them.

Although there are so many kinds of empaths, empaths are still empaths.

They can read the aura of surroundings even though it is an unanimated objects.

You may be doing some of these habit, and you may consider yourself as having high empathy.

So, here is the 6 habits of highly empathic people.

1.

Curiosity about stranger

Their curiosity about stranger is not merely for making conversation in a boring situation.

Instead, empathic people really want to know about them in a deeper state.

No one feels being interrogated when empathic people ask them.

Thus, the conversation just flows as there is no one feels anxious.

They have this as natural ability, and even though their parents advise them to not talk

to strangers, the empaths still do it anyway.

They don't feel afraid or even intimidated, and that is probably the reason why people

think empaths have weird habits.

2.

Challenging prejudice

Highly empathic people do not like separation.

They don't like conflict since it definitely makes them frustrated and exhausted.

That is why empathic people prefer to find out about the shared values that some group

of people believe.

They approach the leader of the group and try to discuss things heart-to-heart, allowing

them to realize that separation doesn't do any good.

This is very challenging for everyone, but highly empathic people are willing to take

an extra miles to get into the trouble.

3.

Trying another persons' life

This one is more challenging than any existing extreme sport.

If you are used to live in a home with everything available, you definitely need to try being

a homeless.

You will stay in that condition for a week or so, and you will realize something important.

Please note that this will not work if you are not sincere.

4.

Listen up

Empaths are conversationalist.

They are really keen of signals that other people emit when they are having a conversation

with you.

You can pick up some details and information related to a person before you both physically

and mentally.

Opening up yourself also open this possibility, and it is only the highly empathic people

can do that.

5.

Inspire mass action

Yes, empaths are provoking.

However, they are moving people in a positive way.

They quickly respond to any social problems such as depression, anxiety, fear, and war.

Empaths really can encourage others to act accordingly to help those in need.

6.

Developing ambitious imagination

As highly empathic people, you want to focus on solving a particular problem.

However, being alone in the jungle of bureaucracy and power is not easy.

That is why you need support and many other things.

Though they will not be obtained so easily, you will still do that anyway.

Well, that's all of the six habits of highly empathic people.

Really cool information isn't it?

I hope you enjoy this short video, if you have something on your mind, please share

your thoughts and experiences in the comments below!

Don't forget to subscribe to our channel and watch all our other amazing videos!

Thanks for watching!

For more infomation >> Six Habits of Highly Empathic People - Duration: 3:55.

-------------------------------------------

Hundekommando: Sitz | Wir zeigen euch wie es geht - Duration: 8:39.

For more infomation >> Hundekommando: Sitz | Wir zeigen euch wie es geht - Duration: 8:39.

-------------------------------------------

OK - CS:GO Mini Edit [Clips in Desc.] - Duration: 0:49.

Do you think you are you and I am me?

In this life without any freedom (you)

I erased my yesterdays

You can only seem cool if you act happy (you)

That became the trend

That's how you become better than that sad guy

You can only be cool if you have that feeling

I don't wanna be honest

The me right now acts brighter than the real me

But the fake me is better

Why am I doing this?

I am out of my mind

I don't want people to know what my heart is shouting

For more infomation >> OK - CS:GO Mini Edit [Clips in Desc.] - Duration: 0:49.

-------------------------------------------

In the first park, we practiced skateboarding fun session - Duration: 9:45.

For more infomation >> In the first park, we practiced skateboarding fun session - Duration: 9:45.

-------------------------------------------

ナドさんとインジョルミチキン食べる♡(나도 님, バルンチキン) - Duration: 11:06.

For more infomation >> ナドさんとインジョルミチキン食べる♡(나도 님, バルンチキン) - Duration: 11:06.

-------------------------------------------

سديم +| الحلقة 03 | تعرفوا إلى نوراء و رامي - Duration: 6:35.

For more infomation >> سديم +| الحلقة 03 | تعرفوا إلى نوراء و رامي - Duration: 6:35.

-------------------------------------------

Why Aren't we Serious in Pursuing our Goals? - Duration: 5:01.

ever had an important goal but while pursuing this goal you found yourself

taking some actions that are inconsistent with this goal?

as an example, maybe you wanted to lose weight and you decided to go to the gym

but after a hard training you found yourself eating junk food?

or you wanted to study something but after the first chapter, you found yourself hanging out with friends?

ever passed through a similar situation? okay let me give you even

another example, ever wanted to do something but instead of doing it

directly now you planned to do it in the future but never did it?

why do we behave like this aren't we serious in pursuing our goals?

before I answer this question, I want to remind you to press like and to subscribe to the channel after watching

the episode. I also created a free guide as a gift for you

this guide contains some tips that can help you to improve your performance and

achieve your goals. So do not forget to download it from the link below this video

now let's go back to the question why do we behave like this?

People usually try to pursue not only one goal but a lot of goals, and they try to

pursue them in parallel and not sequential. They do not wait until they

accomplish one goal and then pursue the next one, they pursue several goals at

the same time, and sometimes these goals are not aligned together.

we have higher priority goals such as saving for the future and retirement but at the same

time we have lower order goals such as travelling on vacations to see the world.

we want to be in shape but we want also to enjoy a piece of chocolate or pizza

we want to work longer to earn more status or money but we want to have fun

with our family and friends also. So how to handle this conflict without giving

in to temptations that are not in favor of our main goals or in other words why

we always lose when we face this conflict? Why we always lose the pursuit

of the higher priority goals in favor of the immediate gratification lower order goals?

To answer this question Ayelet Fishbach and Ravi Dhar, two

professors at the University conducted four studies

and published their findings in the journal of consumer research in December 2005.

Their findings explained the reason for this behavior and summarized it in two words ''goal liberation''.

But what is goal liberation and what what is its impact

on achieving our goals? when we take action to achieve a specific important

goal, this action itself makes us feel that we made progress and this focus

on the progress tends to liberate us and make us shift our focus to activities

and actions of another goal that we have even if this other goal conflicts with

our first important goal. You want to save for retirement so you open a

savings account, so you feel that you made progress so you go and pay for a

vacation. Or you want to be more productive and finish more tasks so you

write a to-do list this to-do list makes you feel that you made progress and

accordingly you relax and do not accomplish all that you needed to

accomplish on your list. Or when you want to learn something new and you buy a new

book this makes you feel progress and this feeling makes you put the book on

the shelf and neglect it for the next three months.

This is how goal liberation negatively impacts your performance.

But this is not everything because the studies showed two other things.

They showed that through social comparison individuals may acquire feedback on their relative goal progress

Which increases their tendency to switch to alternative objectives.

And they also found out that over optimistic evaluations can lead people to

overestimate their future goal progress and consequently they are more likely to

select inconsistent actions when considering future as opposed to past goal progress.

So what is the solution for this?

you must focus on your commitment to your long-term focal goals instead of

focusing on your progress. If you are going to the gym to lose weight for

example you must remember that your main goal is not to go to the gym today but

to lose weight in the long term instead. After a training session instead of

saying to yourself I'm proud because I trained hard today and I deserve to have a

fat meal or reward myself, say to yourself I am proud because I trained

hard today and this conveys my commitment to my main target which is to

lose 10 kilograms in the next coming two months or something.

Now it's your turn to share with me your story.

What are your goals and what do you do when a conflict between your goals happens?

let me know in the comment section below, and wait for the next episode.

Till next time.

For more infomation >> Why Aren't we Serious in Pursuing our Goals? - Duration: 5:01.

-------------------------------------------

NICKELSTICK ESKRIMA MARTIAL ARTS (WHITE BEACH, BOHOL) - Duration: 4:29.

- [Instructor] (foreign language)

(inspiring music)

- Guys, right again, right.

So I'm just on White Beach.

What's this beach called anyways?

- Ah - White Beach Dumalaun.

- White and Green.

- Yeah okay so get it mixed up anyways.

So this is Dylan from the US. - Yeah, hi.

- I stumbled, just walking down the beach,

I stumbled across this martial art class

in action at this resort right here.

And Dylan came over now Dylan's training here right now.

He's got a stick and a knife.

- Yeah it's not even (mumbles).

- So watch this guy, right if something happens.

Just make sure you get the memory stick out.

Anyways so tell me a bit about this sport,

where it originated from and

why is it here in the Philippines?

- Alright, so what you see behind us going on is,

well in front of us I guess is the

martial art of Filipino martial arts

is the grand overall term for a

collection of martial arts including

Arnis, Escrima, Kalis, different

indigenous martial arts and European martial arts,

European influenced martial arts

that came from the Philippines

and are still practised today.

They consist of sticks, swords, daggers, empty hands.

And it provides weaponry and there's

probably just as many different Filipino martial arts

as there are martial arts all over the world.

There's so many different family styles

and so many different groupings.

So it's really cool when you have something like this event,

which is called Russian House in the Philippines,

where we collect a lot of different material under one roof,

and we share it and it's really awesome and a lot of fun.

- So what does Russian House mean?

- I believe it's because the guy that runs it

is and amazing teacher named Alexander Retuinskin,

who is from Russia, he's from Yekaterinburg in Russia.

And he's trained under all these

different martial arts masters,

and I think he probably originally just brought some

Russians to the Philippines to train.

But now it's international, now it's everybody.

- For the people coming to the Philippines for a holiday,

where can they find this?

- Your best bet is to really look online.

You've got a couple of options.

You've got on Facebook if you look

at Russia House in the Philippines,

if you look up the hashtage #russianhousecamp,

you'll find the most information about it.

There's no one place that we train,

because every time Alexander puts one of his trips together,

we go all over the Philippines.

- Cool, so basically before you come here

check them out online, see where they're based,

and then try and organise it with your travel schedule.

Probably the easiest way.

It's cool though, it looks cool though,

it looks cool, it looks awesome.

So everyone's at the moment now I've taken Dylan,

Dylan actually ran over to me,

he's in class at the moment, he's meant to be training.

Everyone has a stick and a knife,

right, so it's pretty cool.

But if you, I don't know, if you're looking at doing

something different as opposed

to just sitting on the beach all day,

why not give it a shot, how much is it?

- The trip varies on whether you pre-register

or whether you're coming in late.

It's anywhere between 1,500 to 3,000 USD.

- That much?

- Yeah well we train for two weeks.

- Okay. - And get shipped around and

that's food and. - To train for two weeks.

- Yeah, food and travel included.

- Food and travel I like that. - Not aeroplane to get here.

- Oh (mumbles). - Once your in the islands.

- I get it. - All the boats, all the vans.

- Makes sense, alright so that's everything included?

- Yeah. - And you train everyday?

- Uh yeah!

- And how many hours a day are we training?

- Anywhere between six to eight.

- Fuck! - Yeah.

- I don't think that many people...

Can they just do one class? - No, uh yeah, nonono,

it's your vacation, you can train as much as you want.

- Yeah okay, so a lot of people are not going to come here

just to do this thing that I know, okay cool.

- It's a vacation if you want,

it's a traincation if you want.

Me, I'm a professional stunt performer

in the film and television industry.

So I'm coming out here to sharpen my skills.

- Show me your injuries? - Literally.

- Oi, fucking almost poked me in the eye.

- Injuries are more internalised that way.

- Alright guys that is it I'll show you

some footage of this place and

the guys training here as well.

So check it out.

- Yeah. - Thanks Dylan.

- Thanks guys. - Cheers mate.

(inspiring music)

For more infomation >> NICKELSTICK ESKRIMA MARTIAL ARTS (WHITE BEACH, BOHOL) - Duration: 4:29.

-------------------------------------------

Кто изобрел автомобильные поворотники? - Duration: 6:01.

For more infomation >> Кто изобрел автомобильные поворотники? - Duration: 6:01.

-------------------------------------------

Hướng dẫn chơi game - Đồng xu may mắn - Duration: 4:51.

For more infomation >> Hướng dẫn chơi game - Đồng xu may mắn - Duration: 4:51.

-------------------------------------------

GolGappa Pani and more... - Duration: 7:03.

Hi friends! Welcome to my cooking show "Parul Ka Zaika"

Today I'm going to prepare Gol Gappa Pani

If you like this recipe

Then please dont forget to press the Subscribe and Bell Icon button

So that you get instant notifications of all my upcoming and new recipes

Lets see the ingredients required to make Gol Gappa Pani

150 grams mint leaves

50 grams coriander

3 green chillies

1 inch ginger

1 teaspoon rock salt

1 teaspoon roasted cumin powder

1 teaspoon chaat masala

1 tablespoon panipuri masala

1 lemon juice

1 bowl dried boondi

5-6 ice cubes

1 teaspoon salt

1 litre water

To start with take in a blender mint leaves, coriander, green chillies, ginger, salt as per taste, rock salt,

Roasted cumin seeds powder, chaat masala, pani puri masala, lemon juice and water. Blend and make a smooth paste.

Strain and filter the paste in a big bowl or hollow utensil and make it lumps free

Next add water, dried boondi and ice

Chilled and spicy GolGappa Pani is ready

Lets see the ingredients required to make Dahi Vada

250 grams of split black gram and 50 grams of yellow lentil mixed and soaked in water for 5 hours in advance

500 grams of curds

1 teaspoon of cumin seeds

2 chillies finely chopped

1 inch grated ginger

1 tablespoon of sugar

1 teaspoon roasted cumin powder

1 teaspoon of rock salt

1 teaspoon of red chilli powder

1 teaspoon of split mustard seeds

1 teaspoon of asafoetida

Coriander

1 tablespoon of green chutney

1 tablespoon of sweet chutney

1 teaspoon of salt

Oil

Water

To start with grind the mixed yellow lentil and split black gram

Put little water as the grounded batter has to be thick

Grind in parts in case of a small grinder or mixer

Take the batter in a bowl and add salt, cumin seeds, green chillies, ginger and knead well for 5-10 minutes

Kneading is important so that the batter becomes fluffy and Dahi Vada becomes soft

After kneading well for 5-10 minutes take little batter on your fingers and put it in a bowl of water

If the batter starts floating then consider it ready for frying

Fry the Dahi Vadas on medium flame till light brown

After frying put the Dahi Vadas driectly in water

So that the Vadas soak in the water and become soft

Till the Dahi Vadas get fried heat water in a hollow pan

Add to the water split mustard seeds and asafoetida

So that the Dahi Vadas take in the flavor of these ingredients

Once the Dahi Vadas become golden brown put these Dahi Vadas in the prepared water

Next beat the curds

Add salt and sugar and mix well. Sugar is optional.

Next squeeze the water from the Dahi Vadas by pressing it in between the palms and keep in serving bowl.

Put the prepared curds on the Dahi Vadas

And garnish with sweet chutney, green chutney, red chilli powder, roasted cumin powder, rock salt and coriander

Dahi Vada is ready to serve

Lets see the ingredients required to make Potato Surprise Balls

5 boiled potatoes

200 grams of gram flour

2 tablespoons of rice flour

1 teaspoon salt

1 teaspoon turmeric powder

200 grams cheese

200 grams cottage cheese

3-4 grated garlic cloves

Grated 2 inch ginger

Finely chopped 2 green chillies

1 spoon black pepper powder

1 spoon chaat masala

1 spoon coriander - cumin powder

1 teaspoon kashmiri red chilli powder

1 bowl of coriander leaves

Oil

And water

To start with grate cheese in one plate for stuffing

Next grate cottage cheese

Add green chillies

Garlic

Ginger

2 teaspoons of black pepper powder

Chaat masala

Coriander - cumin powder

Salt

Coriander

Mix all ingredients well

Next start potato coating preparation

Grate potatoes

Add red chilli powder

Salt as per taste and mix well

For preparation of batter take gram flour in a bowl

Add rice flour

Add turmeric powder, salt as per taste and water. Mix well

The consistency of the batter shouldnt be either too thick or too thin but somewhere in between

Next rub some oil on your palms and spread the mashed potatoes in between (like a pan cake shape)

Fill the stuffing inbetween. Cover the stuffing by rolling the spread potato mash and finally make a round ball out of it

Similarly make balls of the remaining potato mash and stuffing

Once potato balls are ready put the balls in the prepared batter and mix well

Deep fry the potato balls till they become light brown in color

Once the potato balls are fried and have become light brown remove them

Similarly fry the rest of the potato balls

Once all the balls are fried best is to serve hot!

I hope you will like this recipe

Please do try to make this simple, tasty and delicious recipe

If you have liked this episode

Then you will see the subscribe button on the left side and other recipe links on the right

If you want me to make some recipes of your choice then please mention the recipe names in the comment box below

And also if you have any questions about the recipes I have made then please feel free to write them in the comment box

I will reply to you as soon as possible

And I'll be back with many more recipes

Till then Stay Foodie! Stay Healthy!

For more infomation >> GolGappa Pani and more... - Duration: 7:03.

-------------------------------------------

Cách trao đổi điểm - Đồng xu may mắn - Duration: 1:31.

For more infomation >> Cách trao đổi điểm - Đồng xu may mắn - Duration: 1:31.

-------------------------------------------

Angela Bassett Lifestyle, Net Worth, Biography, Family, kids, House and Cars // Stars Story - Duration: 4:11.

If you want more, please SUBSCRIBE, Thank You...!

If you want more, please SUBSCRIBE, Thank You...!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét