Thứ Tư, 7 tháng 3, 2018

Waching daily Mar 7 2018

Our customers need to make money with our products,

so we needed to take that into account when we actually designed this vehicle, this eSprinter.

That was our number one goal:

that the customers will still be able to make money with the product.

We didn't change any of the volume obviously.

That's really important for our customers.

If we were to open the door now

you wouldn't see any batteries or any of the cables – nothing.

It's all unchanged – and we can still carry up to one tonne of payload.

In the segment of our targeting that's perfect.

It's a front-wheel drive and all the components are basically under the hood,

integrated over here.

And we can go up to 120 km/h.

That's good for urban driving, for outer city driving,

even highway driving in Germany – so it's a good speed.

To be honest I had goose bumps today

when the vehicle was driven on stage and I have to say:

First off all I like the team that was working on this vehicle,

but I also believe in this technology – I really think that it's the right segment.

I think that's where e-mobility in the commercial segment is going to take off first.

For more infomation >> The new Mercedes-Benz eSprinter 2019 – A First Glance - Duration: 1:51.

-------------------------------------------

নবীজীর জীবদ্ধশায় জেনার গঠনা || Bangla Waz New 2018 || Sheikh Motiur Rahman Madani - Duration: 10:45.

For more infomation >> নবীজীর জীবদ্ধশায় জেনার গঠনা || Bangla Waz New 2018 || Sheikh Motiur Rahman Madani - Duration: 10:45.

-------------------------------------------

Raining days | Trying to vlog - Ep.1 - Duration: 10:31.

I have come to a doctor, get a certificate that I can train

because I need it where I go to Athens

I need 2 pictures

a photocopy of my identity

don't record me

I got the paper from the doctor

I also found a photo of myself

from last year

now I'm going to take a photocopy of my identity, to pay some other bills

I will continue the video in the afternoon

thankfully we put this 2 days ago

because today it's raining again

it's time for workout

but first I want to make

a video because I want to upload 2 this week

and then workout

I finished with the other video, it is already up now that you see this one

you can watch it here

now it's time to workout

I will do

frongstand to handstand

pull ups

handstand against the wall

I will try to move away from the wall

after pike push ups and then push ups

always warm up

there are 1,000,000 ways to warm up

I remember that at first

I never did warm up, do not make the same mistake as I did

that was very good

my best so far

now I will try some on the wall

at the beginning exercises are so difficult and when

time passes and you reach a point that

you are really close to make

the exercises, that feeling is awesome

I am ok I didn't hit

you forget to stretch at the end of your training

I'm thinking to do a tutorial on pike push ups

tell me if you want to learn it

to know to upload it sooner than I have in my mind

see you in a bit

this morning I woke up with pain at my throat

Vasilis was ill

we are together yesterday at the doctor

I will kill him

yesterday night I made the video, the other video

it was 2 minutes

I expected to be a little more

and I'm thinking today to record one more video for this week

3 in a week

the video will be 1 video for abs

you can do it anywhere

I do not have any special equipment

lighting sucks in here I know

I should clean this mirror

I do not know what else I can put on this video

I wanted to show you the mistakes

I do not know what the mistakes are

I'm pathetic

I will finish this video here

a few days have passed, the weather is still bad

I would like the videos from this series to be a day or 2

the next video you will see will be the first video I made

the 1st vlog

it has nothing to do with workout

I made it to keep some memories

to watch it with my friends and laugh

I decided to share it with you

so laugh too

I have nothing else for this video I will see you at the next one

I will clean this mirror now

For more infomation >> Raining days | Trying to vlog - Ep.1 - Duration: 10:31.

-------------------------------------------

Under the Hood Featuring Cruz Ramirez | Racing Sports Network by Disney - Duration: 2:28.

[music]

RSN presents...

Under The Hood.

Tonight we focus on the racer everyone is talking about,

Cruz Ramirez.

We know Cruz Ramirez as the dynamic racer,

who broke onto the scene full of confidence

at last year's Florida 500.

Now a household name,

many fans find her fearless approach to life inspiring.

This overnight sensation was actually years in the making.

Tonight Cruz grants us exclusive footage

to help us grasp how she overcame all odds.

It's time to take you Under The Hood.

Growing up in the South,

Cruz always dreamt of being a professional racer.

But with such humble beginnings,

she never stopped to think it was even possible.

In a vulnerable moment with Bob Cutlass,

she disclosed that, even now,

it's difficult to quiet the echoes of her past.

Dream small, Cruz. That's what my family used to say.

Dream small or not at all.

She became determined to find a place near the track

in any way she could.

Cruz shifted her focus to training,

where her bold techniques soon became industry standard.

We call her our maestro of motivation.

Ready to meet it, greet it--

And defeat it.

All right, show me what you got.

Her path in life seemed set,

until she accepted the assignment to train her idol, Lightning McQueen.

But initially their relationship was not an easy one.

She pushed him to train in the new age,

on a high-tech simulator.

In return, he pushed her to get her tires dirty

out on the track.

Challenging each other brought out the best in them both.

Training Lightning unlocked the racing dreams

Cruz had since given up on

and when the opportunity arose, she took it.

And despite all expectations...

You don't belong on this track.

Yes, I do.

...she won.

Cruz Ramirez for the win.

Cruz Ramirez!

Cruz learned to live by the words she so often used

to train others.

It's all about motivation.

You can use anything negative to push through to the positive.

And now that she has full sponsorship,

tune in this season

to see Cruz Ramirez pull out all the stops

as the face of Dinoco.

[music]

Coming up on Racing Sports Network.

For more infomation >> Under the Hood Featuring Cruz Ramirez | Racing Sports Network by Disney - Duration: 2:28.

-------------------------------------------

N. Korea expresses willingness to denuclearize according to S. Korean envoys - Duration: 15:45.

And to tell us more about the outcome of the envoys' meeting in North Korea,...

Professor Kim Hyun-wook from the Korea National Diplomatic Academy joins us in the studio

today.

Thanks for coming in today.

Pleasure to be here.

1- We began to sense a thaw in inter-Korean relations ever since North Korean leader Kim

Jong-un said in his New Years' address that he wanted to engage with South Korea,... and

then inter-Korean talks began along with North Korea participating in the PyeongChang Winter

Olympics.

A lot has happened in just two months involving the two Koreas

as

we saw a sudden improvement in inter-Korean ties.

2- And in a key turn of events...

North Korea expressed a willingness to abandon its nuclear program,... but only if its safety

could be guaranteed.

Tell us more about this.

3- The two Koreas also agreed to install, for the first time, a communication hotline

through which the leaders can talk on the phone directly.

4- According to National Security Office chief Chung Eui-yong...

North Korea had (QUOTE-UNQUOTE) "no particular demands"... and it just wanted "to be considered

as a serious partner in dialogue".

What can we make of this statement?

5- The two Koreas agreed to hold a summit meeting between President Moon Jae-in and

Kim Jong-un late April... in the truce village of Panmunjeom.

Could there be a reason why a leader's summit is going to be held at this place instead

of in the North Korean capital Pyongyang?

6- What's interesting is that North Korea's state TV broadcaster showed 10 minutes of

footage on Tuesday of its leader Kim Jong-un's meeting and dinner with the South Korean delegation

just a day earlier.

7- As for the joint military drills between South Korea and the U.S.,... Kim Jong-un reportedly

expressed his understanding about the drills coming up

in April at a similar level to last year's exercises.

8- How has the U.S. reacted to the outcome of

the envoys' meeting in North Korea and what

are

the chances of us seeing any U.S.- North Korea dialogue?

9- What's

your outlook on some other humanitarian and aid issues involving North Korea?

10- So what tasks remain before the summit

in April?

Thank you

for

your

insight today.

My pleasure.

For more infomation >> N. Korea expresses willingness to denuclearize according to S. Korean envoys - Duration: 15:45.

-------------------------------------------

최초도전! 아빠 몰래카메라 하기! 아빠에게 와사비 아이스크림을 먹여라!ㅣ토깽이네상상놀이터RabbitPlay - Duration: 6:42.

For more infomation >> 최초도전! 아빠 몰래카메라 하기! 아빠에게 와사비 아이스크림을 먹여라!ㅣ토깽이네상상놀이터RabbitPlay - Duration: 6:42.

-------------------------------------------

TIGER SHROFF Best ACTION Scenes-BAAGHI-Multiple Subtitles-Bollywood Best ACTION 2018 - Duration: 19:01.

Be a rebel

But for some purpose.

Do you want to continue the training or want to go back?

When did it start that I'll continue!!

Your training had started from the first day.

(Do) You want baby?

Come

Come Subu

Leave him.

Subu

Subu

Look here..Do you want the child?

No!

Should I leave the child?

Do I?

Look here..look

No..no

No Yaya

Are you ok?

Bet all you have.

What was he saying?

He was saying the he is going to win the fight!

Bet all.

We have a new challenger.

You too put money.

Put your bets.It's gonna be big. Come on.

What is the size of the Italian?

5 feet 10 inches

and the opponent?

7 feet

7 feet!

then bet on the 7 feet.

Win is fixed today.

Let the fight begin.

Where is (the) Indian fighter?

I'm right here.

Where is Biju?

Where is he?

44,Khasuka

You killed my brother.

You Indian!

You think (that) you can fight?

We fight.

Chinese fight.

Sorry.

Chinese goods don't last long.

What is the hurry?

I've just started.

For more infomation >> TIGER SHROFF Best ACTION Scenes-BAAGHI-Multiple Subtitles-Bollywood Best ACTION 2018 - Duration: 19:01.

-------------------------------------------

Make Pearl Earrings in 5 Min - Duration: 4:57.

Materials Required for Making these Ear Rings are...

Small Size Gold Chain

Half Bead Pearls

Pearls

E6000 Glue and a HeadPin

Insert Gold chain into the Pearl

cut the extra gold chain after measuring the required length for Ear Ring

Take a Head Pin

Take a small amount of E6000 Glue on the plastic cover

apply glue to the head pin as shown in the video

Now stick both ends of gold chain to the head pin and

use a tooth pick for this

Let it dry for 1 min

again apply glue on top of the headpin

stick a half bead pearl on glue applied

Press it gently to stick properly

Let it dry for 1/2 min

The Ear Ring is almost ready

Now

apply glue to the bottom of Pearl

and stick a small gold ball

The Pearl Ear Rings are ready now..

You too try making these Ear Rings..

For more infomation >> Make Pearl Earrings in 5 Min - Duration: 4:57.

-------------------------------------------

Doogee S50, Best Budget Smartphone 2018, Hands-On, Review, Unboxing - SAK!!! - Duration: 2:02.

Doogee S50, Best Budget Smartphone 2018, Hands-On, Review, Unboxing - SAK!!!

Introducing the new Doogee S50 best budget smartphone 2018, hands-on, review, unboxing.

Smartphones Doogee S-series is mainly designed for lovers of nature travel.

The Doogee S50, which replenishes this series, is well suited for use in extreme conditions,

thanks to protection from moisture, dust and falls in accordance with the requirements of the IP68 standard.

The Doogee S50 has no consequences for efficiency, it can withstand submersion into the water to a depth of

1.5 m within 24 hours, which helps to prevent damage to it during hikes and rafting along a mountain river in a kayak.

This makes the Doogee S50 the best travel companion, especially in extreme conditions.

The presence of cameras in the smartphone is extremely important for the traveler, seeking to capture the unique moments of the hike.

Doogee S50 Best Budget Smartphone 2018, to buy this phone right now check the link in the description. Thanks.

For more infomation >> Doogee S50, Best Budget Smartphone 2018, Hands-On, Review, Unboxing - SAK!!! - Duration: 2:02.

-------------------------------------------

ПОДАРОК НА 8 МАРТА МАМЕ ОТПРАВИЛ МАМУ на Северный Полюс FUNNY BABY SENT MOM to the North Pole Я Ясин - Duration: 2:34.

Yasin, honey, what do you read?

I read about the White Bears

About the North Pole

It is freezing there

Cool!

And my book is about France

My dream is to visit Paris

To walk along the Champs Elysees

To take a picture near the Eiffel Tower

It seems to me I have an Idea!

Mommy, good morning! Get up!

What happened, Yasin?

Come with me!

I have a surprise for you!

What is this?

This is my invention

My present for you

Sit down

It is a device for teleportation

It works with books

You said you wanted to visit France

Well, put your book in

Now close the cover

And push the red button

Have a good trip, mommy!

Oh, no!

If you liked our Video, friends

LIKE it and SUBSCRIBE to our CHANNEL!!!!!!

For more infomation >> ПОДАРОК НА 8 МАРТА МАМЕ ОТПРАВИЛ МАМУ на Северный Полюс FUNNY BABY SENT MOM to the North Pole Я Ясин - Duration: 2:34.

-------------------------------------------

Diz-me o que te dói e vais saber porquê, por Txumari Alfaro PARTE1 - Duration: 37:23.

For more infomation >> Diz-me o que te dói e vais saber porquê, por Txumari Alfaro PARTE1 - Duration: 37:23.

-------------------------------------------

Farben lernen für kleinkinder englisch - (Teil 1) Tiergeräusche für kinder - Nutztiere im garten - Duration: 6:16.

For more infomation >> Farben lernen für kleinkinder englisch - (Teil 1) Tiergeräusche für kinder - Nutztiere im garten - Duration: 6:16.

-------------------------------------------

花惹發?! Gymshark Energy Seamless新品分享 | Whitney Simmons 中文CC字幕 - Duration: 9:30.

For more infomation >> 花惹發?! Gymshark Energy Seamless新品分享 | Whitney Simmons 中文CC字幕 - Duration: 9:30.

-------------------------------------------

Patrick YouTube - Duration: 3:56.

For more infomation >> Patrick YouTube - Duration: 3:56.

-------------------------------------------

Korea Travel Vlog: Hanbok Experience in Gyeongbokgung Palace, Seoul || Ra'sVlog #16 - Duration: 3:43.

Hello, I am in front of Gyeongbokgung Palace now.

we're gonna find the Hanbok rental places first

if u want to find Hanbok places. From this palace we can turn left

I've rent the Hanbok

I rent in One H Gallery

The Hanbok price is 15.000 won/ 2 hours

but, because today is Chinese New Year

we got the discon

we can wear this hanbok until the store closed at 5pm

for the information, the traditional hanbok price is 15k won

the modern hanbok is 25k won

let's go to Gyeongbokgung palace

it's so close from the rent place.

we just need to cross the road and arrive in the palace

today is free admission because it's Chinese New Year

so many people visited this palace

we've been inside the palace

we're still looking for photo spot

I think here is good, let's take some pictures

guys, now I am in front of National Palace Meseum of Korea

but it's closed

because today is Chinese New Year

and the one is opened is Gyeongbokgung Palace

and it's so crowded

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét