Thứ Ba, 6 tháng 3, 2018

Waching daily Mar 7 2018

R: special about deaf and hearing relationships

E: yeah

E: Yeah. Get that connection with that eye contact

Hey guys Sign Duo here where

we're signing all day every day.

E: Why is it so blue?

E: How's the white balance? What do you think?

E: good? Better?

R: I can't really see you

R: this is a delicious snack

R: this is from costco right

E: yeah

R: its good if you want a healthy snack

E: Well the thing is it's hard to find

The babysitter at the daycare that I work at

she gets those for the kids for snack and I tried them once and

I liked them so much that she got me a box which is so sweet.

thank you

This morning was a meh meh feeling

you know when you kind of

R: I think its the cold weather that's making us very "eh"

E: I've felt that way a lot recently

E: thank you

So I got Ryan coffee

so he feels better

I got myself some tea

What's your favorite coffee babe?

R: I like the nespresso line.

R: really good coffee, saves money

Store seems expensive, $7 for 14?

E: Hold on. My arms hurting. I'm gonna hold it this way

R: oh its 10

E: Oh, you get ten. hmm a lot more than I thought

R: it's $7 for 10 cups

E: Did you explain what those are though?

E: Did you explain what those are?

R: relax I'm explaining right now!

E: Okaaaayyy

R: so $7 for this. you get 10 cups of coffee

R: espresso

R: so before i would go to starbucks a LOT

R: you remember that right? Going to starbucks a lot

R: really her aunt made me an espresso with cream, never went back to starbucks again

R: its that good

R: she gave ellen a machine for christmas

R: gave her a whole MACHINE!

E: It was so nice

R: thank you!

R: if you go to starbucks you pay like $3.50 to $4

for a small coffee (espresso)

when you can get one of these for

for around.... 70 cents. around 70 cents each

and you get coffee, you add cream and its almost the same size as starbucks

so now thats why i buy this

But sometimes he wants two. Two

a double shot of expresso at once

I'm like I'm not gonna make you that.

That's not healthy that's too much

coffee but then he like pouts

R: well actually a lot of people at starbucks order it with double pump, triple pump

That's just crazy. well at least it's not a lot of sugar.

you drink expresso straight. yeah so at least it's not a lot of sugar

R: what's good about this, no sugar

I don't need sugar to make it taste good

Get that out of here!

Mooovvvve

R: new shoes

Those are new?

I thought you had those already?

he said he didn't wear them often but

he's a hypebeast

That's what he said.

A hypebeast

He's been saying such clever, smart

things today

I really have been trying

to get more back into makeup and beauty

and all that stuff because in

high school I was really into all of that and

I even was president of a fashion Club

believe it or not but then when I went

to college just my own health my own

like my skincare my makeup just all my

priorities. Just that just went down my priority list

so I kind of lost that and

now I'm trying to get back into it just

because I feel like my skin has that

suffered from all that acne and I just

don't feel as confident as I do when I

feel good

Ryan is just looking up some car stuff it's funny we're both so like

nerdy. nerdy. that's the sign for nerdy by the way.

We're so nerdy about like our own thing

Like with me it's makeup and beauty

for Ryan it's cars so we're both

so like we will spend hours and hours on

the internet just researching about this stuff

like today we were planning to like do stuff and do something fun but I

think that we're just gonna take the day as we feel

It's a beautiful day. It's

cold but it's sunny outside so I kind of want to go back outside and do some

stuff instead of just stay in my room the whole time

E: looking at car parts

R: my car is currently stuck in park, it wont go in R or N, D nothing

It's stuck in Park

R: so i have to buy new parts so i can drive it

E: Oh, I thought you bought it already

R: no thats why i want to go today

E: So where are we going?

R: sighs.. we're going to my car because i can't get it out of my mind!

I need to figure out whats wrong, order parts TODAY!

I just cant get it out of my mind

I have like this kind of OCD with cars like if something needs to replace, i replace it

E: Right. If we go there can we stop at Ulta

E: and get some face mask stuff? We can

E: do our like our spa thing together?

E: With some face masks

R: if you work with me, i'll work with you

E: Okay

*Garage Door*

E: so one of the problems they're having right now is that Ryan forgot his key

R: Yeah i dont know if i can open it

I dont know if i open it from the inside if the alarm will go off

R: ive never done it before

E: Can we just.. Do we have to have it open?

I have to get inside!

R: so i thought about it and i realized that it has sensors

so if i move it or anything it will go off so we have to go get the key

E: Okay. Let's go

Ryan said I could stay here while he went to go get the keys but I'd

rather just go with him

so we're just driving from Ryan's place because we had

to pick up the keys and Ryan just mentioned mentioned something super like

mine blowing. I didn't realize this but, babe! Tell them

R: you tell them im driving right now

E: Okay. That's a good idea haha

hearing people they'll just talk right

and they don't have to look each other

because obviously not signing and stuff you just listen, but they never look at

each other, but if you're in a Deaf relationship where you have to be like

each other to communicate you're looking each other like 100 percent of the time

and I didn't even think about that. That is crazy

R: special about a deaf and hearing relationship

E:yeah

E: Get that connection with that eye contact

E: So beautiful

R: finally got in

E: You just gonna find the part right?...

or what are you doing waiting

R: I'm taking the part out

R: ive never done this before so i might take about 10 mins

R: go sit down!

E: This is where I'm sitting

While I wait for him to be done with his car stuff

Ahhh

R: this is why it wont move out of park

R: i think its my fault. i dont drive the car often

so it got stuck,have to drive it more

make it move more often

because it got stuck. it was like this

and it wouldnt go back out

so that's why it "oh you're not on the brakes" so it wont let it move

"no brakes on"

E: but that's great because then you don't have to buy a new one

R: Wait. We'll see

E: So it worked

E:Yay

R: yeah! finished!

R: easy fix! i think its because i don't drive it enough

and it got stuck, from dust build up

So you have to use it often to pop it out

thats why. whew

E: phew

E: Phew

R: you have a happy boyfriend!

E: happy happy happy happy

Ulta! Why you gotta be closed!

R: clossssseeeed

it's Sunday so I understand

R: we're back at the house! finally

Now we're waiting for her brother to bring back some italian food

E: Do you look really red? Do we both look really red?

E: A little bit

R: this is normal for me. i have eczema

how do you spell that?

E:ecze..

I have it so its normal

E: Eczema? yeah Eczema

R: anyways! see you guys later! bye!

Love you guys! Byyyyee!

Sign Duo

OUT!

For more infomation >> ONE THING SPECIAL ABOUT A DEAF RELATIONSHIP - Duration: 12:11.

-------------------------------------------

Hume: Media clearly joined 'The Resistance' against Trump - Duration: 4:30.

For more infomation >> Hume: Media clearly joined 'The Resistance' against Trump - Duration: 4:30.

-------------------------------------------

The Most Satisfying Slime Compilation | ASMR that Triggers to sleep 😍 - Duration: 5:56.

Love Slime | Oddly Satisfying Slime Compilation | ASMR that Triggers to sleep 😍

Love Slime | Oddly Satisfying Slime Compilation | ASMR that Triggers to sleep 😍

For more infomation >> The Most Satisfying Slime Compilation | ASMR that Triggers to sleep 😍 - Duration: 5:56.

-------------------------------------------

Milwaukee police say someone deliberately set fire to northwest side home - Duration: 1:04.

For more infomation >> Milwaukee police say someone deliberately set fire to northwest side home - Duration: 1:04.

-------------------------------------------

The Heartbreak And Romance Involving The Voice Judges - Duration: 5:00.

There's almost as much drama in The Voice coaches' private lives as there is on the

show.

From divorces, to alleged affairs, to on-set relationships, this competitive music series

is a hotbed for heartbreak and romance.

We're diving deep into the love lives of the legends who've slapped that big red button.

Adam Levine's player past

Adam Levine has a long history of relationships, once dating Jessica Simpson, Cameron Diaz,

and allegedly, Lindsay Lohan.

Then came the models: Angela Bellotte, Anne V, and Victoria's Secret stunner Behati Prinsloo

in June 2012.

The pair briefly split in spring 2013, when he rebounded with model, Nina Agdal.

— but he reportedly dumped Agdal over text a month later when he and Prinsloo reunited.

He would later tell Details,

"There are men who just really love women.

[...] Maybe the reason I was promiscuous, and wanted to sleep with a lot of them, is

that I love them so much."

But in July 2014, Levine became a one-woman-man, when he and Prinsloo tied the knot.

The couple welcomed a daughter in 2016 and are expecting another baby girl in February

2018.

Christina Aguilera's search for love

Aguilera survived several misfires at true romance, with the likes of Enrique Iglesias,

Lit's A.Jay Popoff, and backup dancer Jorge Santos, whom she called her "first love."

But Aguilera made it official when she married Jordan Bratman in 2005, welcoming son Max

in 2008.

The couple hit the skids soon after, and by 2010, they were divorced.

Aguilera told People,

"I've grown as a woman and he's grown as a person.

We were both looking for different things.

We just weren't right for each other."

Aguilera then linked up with Matthew Rutler, a production assistant she met on the set

of Burlesque.

The couple got engaged on Valentine's Day in 2014 and welcomed daughter Summer Rain

that August.

Aguilera told Women's Health she and Rutler aren't in a rush to get married, saying,

"We discuss it when we're snuggling in bed, but it's a casual conversation."

Blake Shelton's wandering heart

Blake Shelton married his high school sweetheart Kaynette Williams in 1996, but when he performed,

and fell in love, with Miranda Lambert at CMT's 100 Greatest Duets in 2005, his marriage

hit the brakes.

He told 60 Minutes it was a painful split, saying,

"I put my divorce up there with my brother's death and that was a tough, tough call to

make."

He and Lambert immediately became one of country music's golden couples, and they married in

2011 after dating for more than five years.

But their later divorce in 2015 would lead to fan speculation over whether it was because

Shelton had a thing for his fellow Voice coach...

Gwen Stefani falls hard

Gwen Stefani's first love was No Doubt bassist, Tony Kanal.

She told Howard Stern in 2016,

"I was in love and obsessed with Tony Kanal, and he knows that.

As soon as he opened the car door I was like, 'I love him.'"

But not long after her split from Kanal, Stefani met Bush frontman Gavin Rossdale, whom she

dated for seven years before marrying in 2002, and raising three sons together.

The tables would turn in 2015 when Stefani filed for divorce amid allegations that Rossdale

cheated on her with their nanny.

But just two short months later, Stefani went public a with new flame, Blake Shelton.

TMZ reported that Rossdale believed Stefani accused him of cheating as a distraction from

her own affair with Shelton.

But, either way, Stefani and Shelton have been inseparable ever since.

Kelly Clarkson's real deal

Kelly Clarkson reportedly dated inaugural American Idol runner-up Justin Guarini while

they filmed From Justin To Kelly in 2003.

Clarkson explained on Watch What Happens Live,

"We did date a little bit."

"Yeah."

"I think any two people who are thrown together that much (would date) yeah."

In 2005, Clarkson dated her opening act Graham Colton, but it didn't last once the tour was

over.

She told Us Weekly,

"He was in the studio, and we didn't even see each other.

If I'm not going to get to hang out or make out, I don't really want to date."

But in 2012, Clarkson landed the gig of a lifetime when she hooked up with music manager

Brandon Blackstock.

Clarkson told People,

"We didn't even know each other, but he had walked past me once and there was a moment."

Blackstock and Clarkson eventually wed in 2013 and are parents to daughter River Rose

and son Remington, as well as Blackstock's two children from his previous marriage.

Alicia Keys' tricky situation

When she first rose to fame, Alicia Keys kept her longtime boyfriend's name a secret.

However, in 2006, she essentially revealed to Jane magazine that she was dating her collaborator

Kerry Brothers.

Keys said,

"I feel very, very, very blessed to have someone so special to me.

Someone who I know cares about me.

That's what it's about."

But, it didn't last, and the couple split in 2007.

Keys then took up with producer Swizz Beatz in 2008 — while he was still legally married

to wife Mashonda.

And although Mashonda insisted that there was an affair, Keys denied the rumors, telling

Jet,

"[Beatz and Mashonda] were apart for some time before we ever got together.

That doesn't matter to those who take pleasure in trying to knock others down.

[...] There's no need to fight what's not true."

Keys and Beatz married in 2010, and now have two sons, Egypt and Genesis.

Thanks for watching!

Click the Nicki Swift icon to subscribe to our YouTube channel.

Plus check out all this cool stuff we know you'll love, too!

For more infomation >> The Heartbreak And Romance Involving The Voice Judges - Duration: 5:00.

-------------------------------------------

Exiting News... BeadandButton yeah! - Duration: 1:16.

Hi everybody welcome to MarielbeadsandBeyond

I am really exited and I decided to share with you guys

I designed this bracelet

this is a bracelet that you can make into a bangle if you prefer or a bracelet

and I wanted to share with you guys that I made it to the Bead&Button Magazine

It is going to come out April 1st

and I'm really excited and so I just wanted to share

another thing that I'm exited about and I'm very proud because

these are actually my bracelets

they used the colors that I've used

when I designed them these are color that I've put together

and they didn't change anything

It is another thing that I feel proud of

like you guys know I'm a little bit afraid to combine colors

I'm starting to do better with mixing colors

I'm going to have available all the materials that you are going to need to make the bracelet

available on my website in these three different colors

and is going to come with the needles the thread and everything that you will need to make your bracelet

that is all I wanted to tell you Thank you!

For more infomation >> Exiting News... BeadandButton yeah! - Duration: 1:16.

-------------------------------------------

Nella Kharisma Ft. Mahesa - Salah Tompo (Official Music Video) - Duration: 5:48.

For more infomation >> Nella Kharisma Ft. Mahesa - Salah Tompo (Official Music Video) - Duration: 5:48.

-------------------------------------------

Shanghai Dragons Fire Head Coach, Sombra Play Skyrockets & Worlds 2017 Samsung Skins | Akshon Recap - Duration: 5:35.

I'm Darren with Akshon Esports and welcome back to another installment of

Akshon Recap the show we highlight various stories ongoing within the

esports community for our first story of the day Jeff Kaplan kicked off season 9

of overwatch competitive play with an interesting forum post detailing the top

10 most played heroes for each skill tier from the data they've gathered it

seems that DVa, Mercy, and Moira are some of the most played heroes across all

tiers of play looking at the lower end of the rankings you do see that Reinhart

is played quite often in the lower ranks from bronze to platinum but his placing

seems to be replaced by heroes like zenyatta tracer and Genji as you move up

higher in the ranks if you really want to climb this season and add a high

skill cap hero to your arsenal I'd recommend picking up Sombra free patch

Sombra could still gain ultimate charge from hacked health packs which gave her

a place in higher sr ranks and even in professional play on maps like temple of

Anubis or dorado as part of a heavy dive Cobb angst the easily formable

high-impact EMPs for the rest of the player base outside the top percentile

over buff numbers showed that for the last few months the Mexican hacker had

won the worst average pick and play rates in the game noticing such a

disparity between casual and competitive play Blizzard was careful in shifting

around the power of her kids that she is easier to play for players of all ranks

but with a sufficiently high skill and rewarding sealing for those who dedicate

hours upon hours of practice to Sombra now how has post patch somber have been

performing in general it seems that Blizzard had accomplished their goal as

sombras pick and win rates have improved on average with a 19th highest win rate

and 21st highest pick rate across all tiers it's better than two where she

once was near the bottom of the list with Symetra but to truly appreciate the

impact of her update we have to take a look at her stats at each tier going up

in rank there is a correlation with a noticeable increase in win rate as one

might expect as far as win rates are concerned players in bronze silver and

gold still struggled to find success with her as the demands of her kit being

largely utility is something that a team needs to play around moving up the ranks

however we can see a jump in the success of somber pics somber sits a ninth place

in diamond Hempton masters and six in Grand Master's a similar trend can be

observed in her pic rate with it only sitting at 17th and diamond 16th and

masters but 10th in grandmasters these numbers tell us those who choose to play

Sombra at higher levels are on average really good at her this is why I

recommend sambar as a hero that is good to learn or at least a hero that one

should learn to effectively play against when climbing up the rankings this

season for the Shanghai dragons it may still be a few weeks since we get to see

gagry and the other new editions make their way to North America thanks to

some visa troubles but with zero wins - they're named after a stage and a half

of play the representatives of China are shaking up their support staff lineup

with former assistant coach singer Yuri Wang replacing Cheung san you for Chen

as the new head coach of the team for context Roy's the former coach the now

disbanded Baracus youngster as expected to arrive in North America no later than

the end of this month according to a post on Weibo u4 has been a questionable

figure in Chinese overwatch even before the start of the overwatch League during

the December of 2017 he was fined by the team for attempting to poach other

contracting players without going through the proper channels and gaining

permission from all parties shortly after u4 was in the news again after he

was found to have shared his account so he could climb the ladder and practice

other heroes resulting in another fine you four will formally leave the post

after a transitional period of one week with assistant coach pardon my

pronunciation son Jun Kong young acting as a stand-in coach no official reason

was given as to why the Dragons had decide to remove u4 but given the team's

track record thus far and how according to Dia how the coaching staff has been

facing most the heat for their underperformance in the overwatch league

we can begin to postulate as to why he's being replaced by Roy what do you think

are the issues holding back the Shanghai dragons for achieving their victories

they so desperately need the answer may lie somewhere in the middle but it looks

to be either the issues of the coaching staff regarding the manager of the team

and the selection of the roster or perhaps it's just the players are not up

to par to their competitors on other overwatch league teams with

communication and mechanical skill what do you guys think we would love to hear

your thoughts in the comment section below in League of Legends news the Riot

Games skin design team has announced gun goddess misfortune as the next ultimate

skin coming to the game this futuristic skin

fits misfortune in the exosuit along with two large articulated cannons gun

goddess misfortune will have four forms to choose from that will be available

immediately from the start of the game additionally as this MF skin does not

bring anything new to the ultimate skin category it will be priced at two

thousand seven hundred and seventy-five RP as opposed to regular three thousand

two hundred fifty in the latest dev update which I'll link below rides

design team made several exciting skin and event announcements that we can look

forward to for 2018 such as a new pool party summer event in the works and a

glimpse at the skin set dedicated to Samsung Galaxy for their win last year

in the World Championship in China check out our website at action eSports calm

to stay up to date on the latest matches highlights and more from scores match

history and specific game info we've got you covered for all things overwatch

eSports if you enjoyed this video don't forget

to check out our channel for more action-packed content also like and

share this video and click the subscribe button to join our notification squad

thanks for watching

For more infomation >> Shanghai Dragons Fire Head Coach, Sombra Play Skyrockets & Worlds 2017 Samsung Skins | Akshon Recap - Duration: 5:35.

-------------------------------------------

Motor Club of America|Get Hired With MCA Today|MCA No Experience Needed - Duration: 7:09.

hi guys it's Candice with Kings prosper Network and Motor Club of America thank

you so much for joining me today no I'm not in heaven even though there's a

glowing background behind me although I expect at any moment that an angelic

choirs just going to start bust out singing I moved to my my desk in my home

office and now that the Sun is starting to go down here in Southwest Florida

it's actually shining through the curtains and it looks a little odd to me

to have the glowing background there but I wanted to let you know that any I'm

really broadcasting from my home I'm not in heaven yet but any rate you guys I

wanted to talk to you today I know that I know so many people that are looking

for a job and it's so hard in today's world to find a job where you don't

maybe have the skill set or the experience that's required to secure

that job it's really hard to get your foot in the door and you know even get

an interview so I wanted to let you know that there is a way for you to get a job

today and that is with Motor Club of America

okay now Motor Club of America is a company that's been in business since

1926 and they offer unlimited roadside

assistance and they have other benefits as well in the packages that they have

there are three packages that they offer with the roadside assistance and

some other benefits I myself I use the total security package which is the best

package that they have with all the bells and whistles but to become an

associate with Motor Club of America and you only have to be 18 years old and be

a US or a Canadian resident you don't have to worry about having skills or

anything of that nature because this team right here this team will train you

okay and we have an amazing online marketing tool that we use that will

actually present the offer to your potential customer and you don't have to

worry about being a salesperson like I said we will provide you all of the

training and I know that saying it if you went to go get a job anywhere

anywhere whether it be someplace like McDonald's or whether it's you know the

restaurant that maybe is you know Capital Grille or even if you were to

get a receptionist position or a secretary position no matter what you're

looking at you're gonna have to pay some money you know for your uniform or for

those work clothes or maybe you need special shoes I remember when my son got

his job at Moe's Southwest Grill he had to have you know non-skid sole shoes and

this that in the other and he had to pay for his uniforms and you know so it's

when you start a job no matter where it is you're gonna have to invest some

money into your work clothes or whatnot the great thing about working with Motor

Club of America is you can wear whatever you feel like wearing for that day

because you will be working from home it is a remote job you can do this job

anywhere that there's a Wi-Fi connection and you can work for as many hours as

you want and it and we provide you all the training to

enroll for the benefits package is $39.90 that covers your first and your

last month's worth of benefits and then it's 1995 a month thereafter very very

affordable amazing benefits that you'll get as well so if you know someone that

is looking for a way to earn income from home or anywhere with a Wi-Fi connection

because who does not anymore who doesn't have one of these this is my

cell phone you guys okay you can work straight from your phone and so this

thing goes with me everywhere we were out yesterday and I was able to

respond to a few messages from people who wanted more information on Motor

Club of America and that was amazing because we were actually miles away in

Fort Myers so this job you guys is one that anyone can do whether you're a

college student and you just need some extra income and it's hard to work an

actual job because of classes whether you're a retired person and you want to

supplement your income or if you're a stay-at-home parent and you just need

some extra income because you want to throw it in savings or save up for the

kids college you know or anyone who's looking to make a full-time income that

is 100% achievable with the Motor Club of America opportunity so all you have

to do to enroll is just check that information below you guys and it will

be right there the link where you can join me once you've joined me shoot me

over an email and say hey I signed up and then I will get you all of your

marketing tools your training get you included into our online Facebook group

now please note that in order to receive the in-depth training

the online Facebook group you would need to enroll for the benefits okay and like

I said it's $39.90 to start and then it's less than five dollars a week

thereafter for your benefits and I promise you will use those I've already

used mine so I hope that this information has been valuable to you and

please like this video please comment below if you have questions you just

want to say hey Candace because I love to hear from you guys and if you would

just find that little crown there in the corner and you have not already

subscribed to Kings prosper Network just click that crown and you'll be

subscribed I'll be seeing you guys soon so please look for me on the next video

have a good one you all

For more infomation >> Motor Club of America|Get Hired With MCA Today|MCA No Experience Needed - Duration: 7:09.

-------------------------------------------

モコモコなウェーブ状の地形と日本海の絶景を眺めながら滑れるスキー場 / 青森スプリング・スキーリゾート [ゲレンディング] - Duration: 1:28.

For more infomation >> モコモコなウェーブ状の地形と日本海の絶景を眺めながら滑れるスキー場 / 青森スプリング・スキーリゾート [ゲレンディング] - Duration: 1:28.

-------------------------------------------

BREAKING: Sheriff Just Got BIG Surprise From FL Survied Hero Who Used his Body to Shield Others - Duration: 5:50.

BREAKING: Sheriff Just Got BIG Surprise From FL Hero Shot 5 Times He Thought Had Died.

bout damn time the people who let the Parkland Florida school shooting happen start being

held responsible for their dereliction of duty.

Anthony Borges, who was shot a total of 5 times while shielding his classmates and attempting

to close and lock a classroom is now going to sue the Broward County Sheriff's Department

and the school for the cost of his medical bills because he claims they failed to keep

the students safe.

Although a Gofund me page was set up and has raised more than $600,000, his medical bills

are estimated to top 1 million.

Borges has had to spend a long time in the hospital and has undergone multiple surgeries.

The family attorney has sent a letter on behalf of the family to various Broward County agencies,

including the school district and the sheriff's office.

In an interview, Borges' attorney added that the school and sheriff's office had

failed the students and they need to be held responsible.

Especially since both departments were aware something like this could happen.

He later told the Miami Herald that medical bills can bankrupt a family, that's why

this needs to be addressed.

This is the first of many lawsuits expected against these organizations.

Isn't it great that finally the people who truly sat by while this happened are made

responsible?

While Clinton ally and friend Sheriff Scott Israel was busy putting the blame on the NRA

and its spokesperson Dana Loesch in order to deflect from the fact he was too busy teaching

radical Muslims how to conceal carry there were 39 calls to the Cruz residence in the

span of 7 years, Cruz even called the police on himself once.

And not one person did anything to help him.

Instead now, after the death of 17 people, they blame an organization whose members have

never hurt anyone.

It will be a great day when Anthony Borges gets a nice big settlement from the people

who are truly at fault for letting this happen, don't you agree?

Via Breaking News Time:

"Hero student, 15, who was shot five times using his body to shield others who were fleeing

Parkland gunman is the first to file lawsuit over the deadly shooting

A 15-year-old who was grievously wounded in the Florida school shooting has filed notice

that he will sue authorities to seek money to cover the cost of his recovery.

A lawyer for Anthony Borges and his family says the sheriff's office, the school resource

officer, the Broward County school system and the principal at Marjory Stoneman Douglas

High School failed to protect students from the teen gunman who killed 17 people and wounded

more than a dozen others on Valentine's Day.

'The failure of Broward County Public Schools, and of the principal and school resource officer

to adequately protect students, and in particular our client, from life-threatening harm were

unreasonable, callous and negligent,' attorney Alex Arreaza wrote in the lawsuit notice on

Monday.

'Such action or inaction led to the personal injuries sustained by my client.'

The lawsuit is likely to be the first of many filed by survivors and victims' families.

Borges was shot five times using his body as a human shield to protect 20 other students

fleeing the Parkland gunman.

He's pictured above in his hospital room after the shooting, with Broward County Sheriff

Scott Israel Borges was shot five times using his body

as a human shield to protect 20 other students fleeing the Parkland gunman.

He's pictured above in his hospital room after the shooting, with Broward County Sheriff

Scott Israel

Arreaza says Borges was hit five times, still can't walk and has 'a great deal of difficulty

performing rudimentary tasks for himself.'

Areeaza says Borges has undergone several surgeries and is still a 'very long way'

to recovery.

'By the grace of God he's not No. 18,' Borges' attorney Alex Arreaza said.

'But it's going to be a tough recovery … it's a miracle that we're even talking

about recovery.'

Borges continues to recover from his injuries at Broward General Medical Center.

His attorney says his medical bills will definitely exceed $1million and that they will be suing

for damages to be determined at a later date.

In his two-page notice filed Monday, Borges' attorney writes that the school district and

sheriff's office could have done more to prevent the shooting.

Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School is pictured above last week, as students returned to classes

In his two-page notice filed Monday, Borges' attorney writes that the school district and

sheriff's office could have done more to prevent the shooting.

Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School is pictured above last week, as students returned to classes

'Unfortunately medical bills can bankrupt a family and it has to be addressed,' he

said.

'There could have been a lot more done to prevent this tragedy.'

Borges was hailed as a hero in the attack, for using his body as a shield to protect

20 other students fleeing the gunman.

One of Borges' friends, Carlos Rodriguez, said that he wouldn't be alive if it wasn't

for Borges.

He says they were running to hide in a locked room when the suspected gunman, Nikolas Cruz,

opened fire on them.

Rodriguez said Borges used his body as a human shield to protect the 20 people fleeing the

gunman.

Borges was struck twice in his right leg, once in his left leg and twice in his torso.

Arreaza says it was Borges training as a Boy Scout that helped save his life, since he

knew how to create a tourniquet to stop the excessive bleeding."

what do you think about this?

Please Share this news and Scroll down to comment below and don't forget to subscribe

Top Stories Today.

For more infomation >> BREAKING: Sheriff Just Got BIG Surprise From FL Survied Hero Who Used his Body to Shield Others - Duration: 5:50.

-------------------------------------------

Milwaukee woman claims Lyft driver raped her, search warrant says - Duration: 1:07.

For more infomation >> Milwaukee woman claims Lyft driver raped her, search warrant says - Duration: 1:07.

-------------------------------------------

Funny Dinosaurs Teremok | Funny Dinosaurs Cartoons collection for Children - Duration: 30:14.

Funny Dinosaurs Teremok | Funny Dinosaurs Cartoons collection for Children

For more infomation >> Funny Dinosaurs Teremok | Funny Dinosaurs Cartoons collection for Children - Duration: 30:14.

-------------------------------------------

How to Get More Leads for My Agency - Mod Lead Gen Masters Testimonial - Duration: 1:09.

I never really engaged on LinkedIn for the longest time and I had been

kicking myself for so long because I know I've missed certain opportunities

by just not following up or not getting connected - more intimately connected -

with some of the connections that I already had there, but also diving in and

exploring how I can prospect through this application and so... yeah,

it's been really helpful in that regard and the modules have been really

instructive - I've appreciated all those. I'm learning more and more about

what some of these applications can do and opening up

some other opportunities has been really good.

For more infomation >> How to Get More Leads for My Agency - Mod Lead Gen Masters Testimonial - Duration: 1:09.

-------------------------------------------

VGK@CBJ: Haula nets great feed from Perron - Duration: 0:55.

For more infomation >> VGK@CBJ: Haula nets great feed from Perron - Duration: 0:55.

-------------------------------------------

The Upcoming Industry of Hemp Production Clothing, Chiang Mai Thailand - Duration: 19:15.

Hello, my name is Nuansi Promjai

I am the head of the group who produces hemp products

from the Sai Thong Village.

Our group makes

and specializes in crochet, knitting

and we incorporate the hemp material

through knitting to make hats, bags

clothes and products to decorate the home such as coasters and place mats.

Hemp is a plant that has many purposes.

Hemp is a plant that

that can be manufactured into clothing that keeps you both warm

and cool

It is believed that the yarn of hemp should be tied around your wrist

to prevent illness.

The people from the Hmong village

say that newborns should have the hemp

tied around their wrist

to act as a blessing.

Hemp has benefits from the roots to the leaves.

We just use the hemp fiber

to make clothing

But if we could manufacture the plant it could be very useful.

For more infomation >> The Upcoming Industry of Hemp Production Clothing, Chiang Mai Thailand - Duration: 19:15.

-------------------------------------------

Top 15 Amazing Cookies Art Decorating Ideas Compilation - Cookies Style 2018 | Mr Cookies Art - Duration: 10:46.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét