Thứ Ba, 6 tháng 3, 2018

Waching daily Mar 7 2018

COLORFUL Ice Eating ASMR Compilations - Satisfying Crunchy Ice Eating with Juices In It by OSVchannel

For more infomation >> COLORFUL Ice Eating ASMR Compilations #5 - Satisfying Crunchy Ice Eating with Juices In It - Duration: 3:39.

-------------------------------------------

The Screenwriter Who Only Writes One Screenplay Every Five Years by Mark Sanderson - Duration: 7:57.

Film Courage: Is it crucial to have multiple projects going at once?

Mark Sanderson, Screenwriter and Author: Yes.

Film Courage: Why?

Mark Sanderson: Because like salmon going upstream, a few will get up there.

I mean you have to…one script is not going to do it as I always say.

One script eventually does open something.

Like for me, my spec opened the door for assignment work with the company, you know.

I continued on with that but if you just focus your energy on one thing, it's a lot…the

odds that…you have to be constantly…then that was my problem I'll share with you.

When I sold my spec, I didn't have a follow-up and that really was a problem because I thought

"Here I am!"

And there was no follow-up for awhile and that was my mistake because I wasn't thinking

in those terms.

You know, it was early on in my pursuit, I just graduated from college and was not thinking

in that structured like…"Okay, what's my game plan?" and I knew a friend who went

to film school and he directed a movie that he wrote but he didn't have a follow-up

and they spent so much time on this movie and it was a feature and he didn't sell

it, it didn't get picked up by anyone, he paid money to show it in a theater and they…"Okay,

what else do you have?"

"Nothing."

So you constantly (as I say in the book), you have to have ideas, you have to have log

lines that you're working on and then you also have to have some treatments or one-sheets

which are a lot easier to do than write a complete screenplay and then you also have

to have your screenplay that you're working on.

But constantly when you go into a meeting with your spec that gets you the meeting,

they're not buying that spec they just want to meet you and say "Oh, I can see your

ability" and then they say "What else you have?"

And you don't want that to be "Well, I'm working on something and it's going to take

me six months."

I'm not going to see you for six months?

Or You're not going to be on my radar for six months?

You want to say "I have this other thing."

You don't want to bring a suitcase full of scripts but you want to say "I have this

other thing."

"Oh?

Well after the meeting, send it over."

BAM!

You know what I mean?

You have to have multiple projects in the marketplace, I think at all times because

not all of them and maybe not one of them, but that's what you're up against is to

be…I don't want to say a machine but you know you can't be precious with "Oh, I'm

only working on one thing for five years."

And if you have the luxury of doing that, that's great but you better have a day job

that pays.

I didn't want to wait tables the rest of my life.

So what motivated me to get out was to continuing to write and create.

So yeah, I think it takes more than one project.

Film Courage: I know you do a lot of speaking events, is that right?

Mark Sanderson: I do.

Film Courage: So when you have writers approach you either afterward or even if you see them

at a mixer or whatever.

You know when people ask you for advice and you give it and you can see that they are

disengaging because they don't want to hear the answer?

Mark Sanderson: Yes.

Film Courage: What are some of those points when you're talking and they're saying

"How do I break into the industry?"

Mark Sanderson: Because their experience will be different than mine which it will be but

their experience will be like "Oh its not going to happen to me."

And like I said multiple projects.

And so when people do that I say I just I don't want to expend any more time bestowing

any sort of advice because what's the point.

Example: I did a favor for a friend.

Oh my friend wrote this TV pilot.

Okay, I'll meet with him.

Now I consult in my off times I have a consulting business but I only do it when I'm not working

because the real jobs are the assignment jobs.

So in the downtime I open it up and say shop's open.

So I thought I'll do this as a freebie, as a favor.

And a lot of times it stings you and bites you in the you-know-where.

So I went to meet with this guy at Starbucks and he brings in a giant screenplay.

And I say "What is this?"

And he says "It's a TV pilot."

And I go "OKay."

And he starts dropping names of people that I know that are going to give him an office

in the thing.

And I'm like "They're going to give you an office?

What about me?"

And so I say okay I'll read it.

So I went home and there were (I'm not kidding you) ten issues on every page from typos,

to format to whatever you want and so we met again and I was really doing my friend a favor

and he had an excuse for every one and wouldn't listen and he said "Well, I'm going to

chop it in half and make it a thing."

And I'm like "Okay, interesting."

And still went on and on dropping these names about some of the people I know are some how

going to bring him in and give him a desk and an office and I was just like "I can

only do so much.

Good luck to you."

And maybe I'm wrong?

I doubt it but okay.

People who don't want to listen it obviously shows their ignorance.

And it's not…I'm not trying to be malicious I'm just trying to say "Hey, I wish someone

had done that to me."

Then it would save me a lot of time and time is what keep clicking away.

When you make mistakes why spend all this time making mistakes when you can do it right?

Or go down this path?

Everyone has to learn, hopefully they do.

But yes I've experienced that where people just tune off and it's like "Huh?

Okay?"

Film Courage: And is that around the time when you say it's going to take several

scripts, always have multiple things so if somebody wants to see one?

Mark Sanderson: Yeah, that's why.

I went to talk at a high school.

My friend is a teacher to their film class and one of the kids raises his hand and goes

"Have you written any big movies?"

Phew…how long do we have on this?

So we went through the thing and you could just see all of this.

They're not going to…but the few film nerds which I was one growing up, after it

was over they came up (three or four came up) and said "Oh!"

And they wanted to look at a script and talk to me directly.

Everybody else couldn't wait to leave and I just thought "Huh?

Interesting?"

I was making films when I was their age, you know?

Doing that and they can do whatever.

Maybe they weren't interested, that's okay.

But I always say you'll be humbled.

If you're not humble now, the craft and the business will humble you eventually where

you say "Oh, my one script."

And then you learn that after 35 screenplays either you're still learning which should

be and it takes a lot to get one.

That's why the multiple projects thing is important, to have multiple projects going

at each time and that's not to say you have to write two projects but always have something.

You finish one, you're working on another, don't leave these long gaps of nothing and

you're out there.

And my spec that I sold it took seven years but that wasn't my only thing I had.

I wasn't running around town with this one spec.

I continued on doing other things.

I was in a sketch comedy show.

I was doing proactive things at the same time but the only problem is that once it's sold

I didn't have a specific spec like in the same genre where they could say "What else

can I look at?"

Where things weren't ready.

You know that's important too to have those other things ready because like I said if

you have that meeting and they say "Oh send over something," you don't want it to

be six months later, you want it to be immediate, immediately.

For more infomation >> The Screenwriter Who Only Writes One Screenplay Every Five Years by Mark Sanderson - Duration: 7:57.

-------------------------------------------

FORTNITE LOOT LAKE NEW SECRET CHEST (CONCEPT) - Duration: 5:00.

Yo know what is going on guys it is your boy Yogge here and I'm back with

another fortnite video for yesterday so guys today imma just put out lately

for you guys today wouldn't be talking about another band concept type of thing

basically when we talk about if there was more loot at loot Lake obviously the

name loot lake should have a lot of loot right but we all know that there's only

like two boats a house in the middle and that's basically it for the loot I mean

I don't really know where else to pick up loop from and there was a really good

idea that somebody put out on reddit i think so that today so if you guys are

interested stay tuned for the beta but first we gotta roll that intro

alright guys so I took a look at the the concept for loot Lake improving you

adding in more Liuba first I want to add an idea for myself personally so I feel

like since this loot Lake I feel like this should be loot and a lake now I was

gonna sound very very very weird but I mean you can't go underwater they add a

new like effects to the point where if you you know move the camera upwards to

where you're looking underwater then it actually she looks like a little I don't

know what I mean I should be showing you guys gameplay this or something like

that but basically what the idea is is

there's gonna be chests under the lake for loot lake and you

have to go around the lake and if you hear it you can jump in the water and

try to look for it because obviously you guys don't know loot whenever you kill

somebody in the loot lake there lose under the water to the point where you

can't see it I don't know I feel like it would be a very fun thing to do to just

you know go around loot late trying to here for a chest and trying to get it at

the same time you could be an open up target for everybody else anybody can

easily snipe me so maybe they'll give you really really really good look if

you go to loot Lake I don't know it just make sense to me I don't know maybe it's

a stupid idea but I feel like there's a little in loot Lake and that makes sense

but anyways going on to the actual the concept of the dude already at what he

said was there's a lot of water at Lake with a small island the middle of

several canoes dot it in the lake many players have suggested for a pirate ship

to be added in this location however written user novelty flying disc has

different ideas for this location so guys on this do but really really deep

into it I'll show you guys on the screen what he like actually met and stuff like

that again like I said he's not really really deep into assessing you see that

island in the middle has a red square on and that red square means loot lake

house to move north and existing smaller island to remove so if you guys don't

know there actually is a smaller Island at loot lake so what he wants to do is

to move that Island a little bit up and then the the yellow square basically

that's the south eastern edge of the lake brought in a commendation of a

beachfront area so basically across the little factories at loot lake on the

other side of the lake he wants to add in this so I'm gonna show you guys a

picture I believe this is Photoshop but basically yeah as you can see say this

is across the factories on the other side of the lake he wants to put a

little sin you know beachy I guess environment to it I don't know I

think this is a really really good idea besides you see right here the brown

part is elevated Broadwalk so I'm guessing that's a bridge or whatever

yeah you can see in the picture it's a bridge going all the way across the loot

lake all the way across it but you know it crosses the gap from there to the

little park I think and then the lake house similar store in tomato town so

yeah it's gonna be something similar than some yeah it is what it is it says

what it is right there it's a lake house is gonna be like a tomato a little

tomato townhouse and the purple ones are the purple squares are Beach boxes so

I'm guessing those are just I don't know chess maybe I don't know and he actually

moved the canoes as well he moved it really really close to the lake house so

I think you see the blue lines are the canoes the green dots are the beach

umbrella and chairs so obviously you know out on the beach is like a little

umbrella with the table I guess just to make it look nice and then chest spawns

these are actually where the chests are there's one under the boardwalk a two in

the lake house and one in beach box and then mo boxes I didn't see right here

there's one on the boardwalk one under the lake has a boardwalk one in canoe

and one in beach box so yeah I mean he would really really into this he

actually really really thought about it and put like I actually really good

point of interest in there tell me what you got see medicine the comments down

below honestly I think that is a very very very good idea I mean at first I

feel loot Lake should've just been filled with more loot in the first place

if you call a place loot Lake there should be a lot of loot I don't know

that's just what I think it would make more sense to other people that are new

to the game as well imagine a new player you know playing

for a battle royale he's a place called loot lake oh well I need the loot right

goes there and literally sees one house there I think it's a very very good idea

and I think we asked with the new to the game that make it very very interesting

tones you guys think about this in the comments down below and yeah thanks for

watching if you guys enjoyed make sure to leave a like subscribe to that

notification hey yo see guys on and she said do you

love me I tell her only partly I only love my bed and my mom I'm sorry

50 dub I've invited turn it on me 81 to bring the crashing sort of party

hey you know me turn it Oh - into the o3 pub without 40 Ali Debbie know me

imagine if I never met the broski's guys plan

For more infomation >> FORTNITE LOOT LAKE NEW SECRET CHEST (CONCEPT) - Duration: 5:00.

-------------------------------------------

Thermal Defense System (TDS) - Volcom Outerwear - Duration: 0:35.

TDS® INF Gore-Tex® Jacket

Featuring a built-in layering system

TDS® Volcom's Thermal Defense System

Strategically placed insulated thermal panels

Removing the bulk, keeping the jacket lightweight

Featuring Gore® C-Knit™ Backer Technology Softer, breathable fabric

Cool Down Zippered vents to release the heat

Zip Tech®

Face Tech™

Volcom Outerwear

Designed for Snowboarding...

Recommended for Life

For more infomation >> Thermal Defense System (TDS) - Volcom Outerwear - Duration: 0:35.

-------------------------------------------

Whole30 Diet Review – Before & After Has Us Shook! - Duration: 11:16.

Hi guys, my name is Zena.

I'm the Senior Content Manager here at HUM.

And I'm Sarah, the Director of Education.

And today we are talking Whole30.

Yes, we are.

Actually, I'm trying Whole30.

I'm terrified.

Whole30 is essentailly, if you're unfamiliar with it, an elimination diet – or an anti-inflammatory

diet.

What you're going to be doing is eliminating sugar, grains, legumes, dairy, and alcohol.

So many things.

And essentially anything if you read and it's a long list of ingredients, basically anything

processed.

So the idea of Whole30 is that it's a 30 day challenge of whole foods.

So we'll check in with Zena throughout the next 30 days and see how she's doing... for

better or for worse.

So scared.

Alright so what we did to start and to kick this off was we took some body parameter measurements

just to be able to see what changes are going to happen over the next thirty days.

Because while you're doing Whole30 it's recommended to not weigh yourself, to not think about

your body, just do it in the beginning and then at the end.

So that's what we did.

We took some measurements and we're going to see if any of that changes over the next

thirty days.

Do you notice any issues with your energy levels or digestions or anything?

Yeah, I feel like I definitely get moody and cranky.

I'm sure that could be sugar crashes.

As far as my skin goes, I keep having weird breakouts that are just under the surface

and I can't get rid of it or figure out where it's coming from.

And then I feel like sleep can always be improved.

Cool, so those will be really good parameters to be able to track and see how you are at

the end of this.

Yes.

Okay, Whole30 challenge, I'm ready for it.

Here we go.

Wish me luck.

Good luck, Zena!

Yay!

So it is Day 4 of Whole30.

I still really miss sweet chocolatey things.

So I found this Eating Evolved chocolate.

There's no added sugar.

There's no dairy in it.

It's just pure dark chocolate.

And it's super bitter.

It's so gross.

I am one week into Whole30.

It's actually going pretty well.

I thought this was going to be really, really hard but once I kind of just hard lined the

things I couldn't have, I just started focusing on the things I could have and now I feel

like I'm very used to that.

Not having sugar I thought was going to be really, really difficult.

But having fruit instead, is actually pretty satisfying once you get over it.

I did discover freeze-dried fruit which I kind of feel like is cheating because it's

so sweet and delicious that it tastes like candy.

I was also really nervous about not being able to drink.

You think that drinking really isn't a huge deal in your life but most social settings

as a young adult in a big city revolve around bars and drinking.

But it really hasn't been that bad.

I went out to a karaoke bar on Sunday with my friends and I still sang a song.

So guys, you can karaoke without drinking.

Who knew?

I will say for all the things I'm not eating, I thought I was going to have drastic changes

in how I feel and I was going to be on top of the world with energy and glowing from

the inside...

I don't think that's the case yet.

My skin is one of the concerns I was hoping to see better...

So that's my update for now.

We'll see what happens in the following weeks.

Hopefully some big changes to all make this worth it?

Stay tuned!

In case you're wondering how hard it is to order takeout on Whole30.

It's really freaking hard!

I thought I was being really smart and was like "Oh, I can get a poké bowl with greens

instead of rice and it will be no problem.

And then I got to the sauces and I was like "Ooooh.

A lot of these probably have sweetener."

So I had to call and check.

But then I forgot soy is not allowed!

So that means soy sauce is not allowed.

And all of the sauces had either soy or sweetener.

Not a huge deal!

I'll order from somewhere else.

I can get a salad with steak or some other protein but just a good reminder of how hard

it is to eat out.

So it's funny.

We did this check-in last week and I was feeling like "I'm a recovered sugar addict.

I did it!

I don't need sugar ever again."

And then I went grocery shopping at Trader Joe's.

I bought a bag of dried mango and ate the whole bag in one sitting, which I then read

has 90 grams of sugar in the bag which is way more sugar than anyone needs in a single

sitting – I don't care what it's made of.

So I've decided to try and avoid the dried fruit because part of Whole30 is about being

aware the things that you eat and why you eat them and I think I do turn to sugar as

a snacky bored thing instead of sitting down and having a satisfying meal.

I've still maintained a pretty good social life, which again, is something I was really

worried about.

It's been great.

I go out to bars and just order a hot tea like a ninety year old woman and I kind of

love it.

I checked my bank account this week and it was exactly where I left it, which is not

usually the case after a weekend.

You know, you spend $15 on a drink at a bar and you don't think anything of it but when

you cut that out you really notice how much money you're saving.

So that's something I'm really enjoying about Whole30.

We had an office temptation yesterday.

Evidence of things I can't eat at the office on Whole30.

This is torture.

But I just kind of knew, okay, I'm not doing that this month.

So it's Week 2.

Things are going really well.

Honestly I could see myself incorporating some of these things long term into my diet.

I don't know.

Is that crazy?

Stay tuned.

Who knows?

Maybe Week 3 will be the week that I crack.

Okay, so it is Week 3 completed of Whole30 which means I only have one week left to go.

Which is really nuts!

It's gone by really fast, I think.

All things considered.

There are definitely some challenging moments.

I went to another potluck party on Sunday and brought some prosciutto and melon – but

there were so many yummy looking things there like chocolate galore and cupcakes and brownies

and that really is the hardest part.

Going out to eat you're just in charge of your own plate and your own order, but anytime

you go into a situation where there's just a stack of free delicious food that's chocolatey

and sugary and full of non-Whole30 approved ingredients – that's the toughest part,

for sure.

My skin has been clearing up this week.

It was really breaking out a lot last week.

I think skin takes a while to show a difference when you change your diet.

I kind of felt like my skin might have even been purging from not having processed foods

and sugar, that my skin was breaking out, getting rid of excess but it's maybe, hopefully,

starting to tone down a little bit more now.

One week left of Whole30!

Let's see it goes.

Get ready to see what the final results are.

So curious.

Hmm.

The thirty days are done and now it's time to take some measurements and see from a anthropometric

and data standpoint how Zena did.

But really what's more important is how you feel.

Pretty good!

I don't know.

I thought this was going to be torture and it's been fine!

I feel good.

I'm very curious to see.

30 inches!

What you were before was 33! Woah!

You lost three inches off your waist!

That's huge!

Which is amazing!

That's so weird.

Hah!

Alright let's see what you weigh.

Okay, 149 lbs.

Thirty days ago you weighed 152.2.

So that is a three pound difference, which is amazing!

What next?

Now we're going to do body fat percentage!

Body fat percentage is 23.4%.

BMI is 23.

A month ago, thirty days ago, your body fat percentage was 24% so you lost 0.6% of your

body fat which is amazing.

And then your BMI went down as well from 24 to 23.

But you did lose 3 inches off your waist.

Which is crazy!

So that to me is the most amazing change that you can notice in that timeframe.

Because that just signifies that you're digestion is probably working better.

You're not as bloated.

That some of the fat that you were carrying around from your waist, you've lost – 0.6%

of it.

And it's just a really good indicator for overall health.

The Whole30 Challenge is complete!

Yay!

So I am done with Whole30.

Hurrah!

But also...

I feel like I could just keep going with this for a while.

My skin definitely cleared up a bit.

I think I'm dealing with a little bit of hormonal acne and I still have some blemishes here

and there but the first two weeks it was really bad.

It was full breakouts all over and I think eliminating sugar really helped to clear it

up.

So now there's just a few here or there but they're not as extreme.

Definitely a good lesson in how the foods that we eat really affect our outer appearance

and our skin, not just digestion stuff is an obvious no brainer but really eliminating

sugar and dairy did help to clear my skin up a lot.

The best thing about Whole30 is just knowing that I have some will power.

I've never thought of myself as a person who has a ton of willpower.

But I do!

And I think I learned a lot about reading your body's cravings and satisfying it with

something healthy.

Very glad I did the Whole30!

Thanks for following along.

If you like this video, go ahead and give it a thumb's up!

Comment below with anything else you'd like to see.

Are there other 30 day challenges we should try?

And don't forget to subscribe to our channel!

Bye!

For more infomation >> Whole30 Diet Review – Before & After Has Us Shook! - Duration: 11:16.

-------------------------------------------

La Nasa Revelo Que es URGENTE Que Todos Debemos Tener UNA de Estas Planta en Nuestra Casa - Duration: 3:41.

For more infomation >> La Nasa Revelo Que es URGENTE Que Todos Debemos Tener UNA de Estas Planta en Nuestra Casa - Duration: 3:41.

-------------------------------------------

Cudahy coach charged with sending naked selfie - Duration: 1:19.

For more infomation >> Cudahy coach charged with sending naked selfie - Duration: 1:19.

-------------------------------------------

2018元旦徐州講座-調因(一) - Duration: 45:14.

For more infomation >> 2018元旦徐州講座-調因(一) - Duration: 45:14.

-------------------------------------------

Medical marijuana opponents make their case - Duration: 1:11.

For more infomation >> Medical marijuana opponents make their case - Duration: 1:11.

-------------------------------------------

Прогноз руны дня на сегодня 7 марта 2018 года от Наталии Рунной #рунныймаг - Duration: 2:29.

For more infomation >> Прогноз руны дня на сегодня 7 марта 2018 года от Наталии Рунной #рунныймаг - Duration: 2:29.

-------------------------------------------

跑酷小教室- Parkour Dash Vault Tutorial - Duration: 4:25.

For more infomation >> 跑酷小教室- Parkour Dash Vault Tutorial - Duration: 4:25.

-------------------------------------------

【subnautica】元水泳部がお届けするサブノーティカ ふーどの人のゲリラ放送(ふーどの部屋)#10 - Duration: 3:01:01.

For more infomation >> 【subnautica】元水泳部がお届けするサブノーティカ ふーどの人のゲリラ放送(ふーどの部屋)#10 - Duration: 3:01:01.

-------------------------------------------

Habgier als Motiv: Hilfspfleger unter Mordverdacht - Duration: 1:43.

For more infomation >> Habgier als Motiv: Hilfspfleger unter Mordverdacht - Duration: 1:43.

-------------------------------------------

【Logres】 love is Valentine's Day Top 10 【w7】 - Duration: 2:48.

For more infomation >> 【Logres】 love is Valentine's Day Top 10 【w7】 - Duration: 2:48.

-------------------------------------------

How to use the Biblia Hebraica Stuttgartensia: Part 1, The Scholarly Apparatus - Duration: 17:08.

Welcome to 929 Chapters I'm your host David Z. Moster PhD and Rabbi and today I am

very excited to be talking about this the Biblia Hebraica Stuttgartensia -- one of

the most important scholarly Bibles out there used by scholars to study both the

history of the text of the Hebrew Bible and also something called the Masoretic

notes which we'll talk about in just a few minutes today's video will be broken

up into three parts we will begin with an introduction to the Biblia Hebraica

Stuttgartensia then i'm going to show you what a page looks like in this book and

how to use the different parts of the page and then finally what I'll do is

show you a few case studies so you can see why and how the Biblia Hebraica Stuttgartensia

is so important just a note before we begin the Biblia Hebraica Stuttgartensia

which i'll call BHS from now on is a Hebrew bible which

means there's no english translation now even if you know a little bit of Hebrew

you don't necessarily need to know a lot but just a little bit this book can be

incredibly useful to you and your bible study and i will show you how to really

use this book even if you're not an expert in hebrew itself okay let's begin

with the introduction BHS is the fourth bible in a series of Hebrew Bibles put

out by the Deutsche Bibelgesellschaft which means the German Bible Society in

Stuttgart Germany it was put out between 1968 and 1977 and in 1977 it finally

came out in one full volume the BHS is based on the Leningrad codex from the

years 1008 to 1010 written in Cairo Egypt

now the Leningrad codex is important because it's the oldest complete Hebrew

Bible - from beginning to end it's all there - it was copied by one person Shmuel

Ben Yaakov who was a Masorete what that means is that he was a Jewish scribe

whose main goal was to preserve the Hebrew biblical texts the main goal is

to make sure that when copyists were copying one biblical text to create

another one that no errors crept in while they were working and these errors

could have come for a number of reasons they could have come because the

original manuscript was all smudged and it was hard to read they could have come

because the copyists accidentally omitted something or they could have come

because the copyist accidentally inserted something the Masoretes their

main job was to try and ensure that this didn't happen, the way they did that was

by adding notes to the biblical text on the side and you can see these here in

the leningrad codex itself these are called Masoretic notes or Masorah

notes or simply Masorah, in Hebrew the word Masorah means "tradition" these

were the notes that were passed down from scribe to scribe so the Leningrad

Codex is also important because it has a full set of these Masorah notes, now the

Masoretes came about sometime in the first millennium of the Common Era and

you might be wondering why would such a guild, such a group have to come about?

and the answer is it's kind of simple - in the ancient world any time someone

copied one manuscript to the other they were going to be mistakes or variants

now these variants can sometimes be small even one letter or sometimes a

little larger one word sometimes even bigger a few verses and sometimes

especially in ancient ancient manuscripts even entire paragraphs could

have been added or omitted so the Masoretes came about to say hey let's

preserve the biblical text as it is and the text that they came to preserve has

been called the Masoretic Bible so the Hebrew Bible that we know and use today

is actually a Masoretic Bible there were other Bibles with some variants

especially in the ancient world and this brings us to BHS the Biblia Hebraica Stuttgartensia

what the BHS is going to do is going to explain to you where the

Leningrad Codex differs from other Hebrew Bibles those could be Masoretic

Bibles or even non-Masoretic Bibles from the ancient world such as the

Septuagint Greek translation, such as Jerome's Latin Vulgate,

such as the Targums the Jewish targum translations into Aramaic, or even

something called the Samaritan Pentateuch which we'll be looking at

today, so let's move on to the next part looking at a page of the Biblia Hebraica Stuttgartensia

so we're looking at page 17 of the

Biblia Hebraica Stuttgartensia which puts us in the book of Genesis at the

end of the 11th chapter and the beginning of the 12th chapter now

right in the center we have the main text of the Leningrad Codex and as we

mentioned before this is the oldest complete Hebrew Bible text out there

that we know of at the side we have the small Masorah notes and right below the

text we have the large Masorah notes and as I mentioned these will be discussed

in the next video how to use the Masorah notes of the Biblia Hebraica Stuttgartensia

now at the bottom what we're looking at is what is called the scholarly or

critical apparatus now this is the most important thing for us today what the

apparatus is going to do is going to tell us where there are important

variants for each and every word if there's an important variant they're

going to mention it below now this apparatus tells us a lot of information

in a very short amount of time and space the way does that is by using Latin

words abbreviated and also symbols for manuscripts so in order to understand

this apparatus we need to know the Latin words that are used and the symbols for

the manuscripts that are used so luckily at the beginning of the Biblia Hebraica Stuttgartensia

there are two keys the first key titled Sigla at Compendia

Apparatum this is going to tell you all of the symbols used for each and every

manuscript the second key for us is called An English and German Key to the

Latin Words and Abbreviations and the symbols of Biblia Hebraica Stuttgartensia

this key does exactly what it says it does it tells you all of the Latin words

and abbreviations and what they mean in English okay so we've introduced the

Biblia Hebraica Stuttgartensia we now know that it's based on the

Leningrad Codex and why the Leningrad Codex is so important we also now know

what's on each and every page of the Biblia Hebraica Stuttgartensia so now

what we're gonna do is look at a number of case studies so that I can

demonstrate how and why the Biblia Hebraica Stuttgartensia is so important for our

understanding of the biblical text our first case study is going to be Genesis

chapter 47 in Genesis 47 the people of Egypt find themselves in very

dire straits - there is a severe famine in the land and the only person who has

food is Joseph the Viceroy of Pharaoh because Joseph has been saving up food

for seven years in the first year of the famine the people go to Joseph and pay

him all of their money when that's not enough they give him all of their

animals they come back in the second year and they give him all of their land

because they have no more money and no more animals and in the second year they

also offer up their bodies to be slaves to Joseph and to Pharaoh just so they

can eat, in the middle of the second year when the people are giving over

themselves as slaves we have a very odd phrase in the Hebrew text of the

Leningrad codex it says [Hebrew] and the people [Hebrew] Joseph

passed them into the cities now what does it mean he passed them into the

cities? first of all there's no real reason for him to pass anyone into a

city and second of all just in the next few verses we are told that the people

will be working their fields so if they're working the fields then why are

they in the cities? it just doesn't make sense so here I have the BHS on my

computer and we can see that there's two little letter a's so we go to the

bottom and we see on verse 21 in between the two a's and here we have these Latin

words - which we now know the translations for from our Latin key - we should be

reading according to the Samaritan Pentateuch that little squiggly means the

Samaritan Pentateuch and the G stands for the Greek Septuagint which we'll get

to in our next case study, so what do we see in the Samaritan Pentateuch? the

words [Hebrew] "he enslaved them to become slaves" so Joseph

wasn't bringing people into cities according to the Samaritan Pentateuch he

was enslaving them as slaves of Pharaoh now a little background information

about the Samaritan Pentateuch the Samaritan Pentateuch is the Pentateuch

the five books of Moses that belongs to and is used by the Samaritans a group of

people who claim descent from the tribes of Ephraim and Manasseh the two sons of

Joseph and call themselves the "Shomrim" "the keepers" the keepers of tradition

the earliest full manuscripts of the Samaritan Pentateuch come from the

1200s to 1300s but even in the Dead Sea Scrolls we can find texts that we

call "proto-Samaritan" meaning they agree very much with the Samaritan Pentateuch

that came after it here we're looking at 4Q22 this means that

it's from the fourth cave at Qumran and it is the 22nd scroll that was published and

it in many ways agrees with the text of the Samaritan

Pentateuch the one that we know from the 1200s and 1300s now with this background

knowledge let's return to our three words in Genesis 47:21 the Masoretic

text has "Joseph passed these people into cities" now

notice that I highlighted the letters ר which is like the R in English

rrrrrr now the Samaritan Pentateuch is

identical except for those two רs actually become דs does so instead

of [Hebrew] it's "he enslaved them to become

slaves" and the Samaritan Pentateuch has one more difference is there as an extra

letter compared to the Masoretic text and that's the ב in orange here, the

way that we can explain how these variants came about is something called

the dalet and resh interchange the dalet and resh interchange basically means

that these two letters ד and ר look so similar in Hebrew that they are

often confused by scribes so let's take a look at the ד and ר in a number

of ancient Hebrew scripts in paleo-Hebrew the oldest form of Hebrew what

we see is the dalet on the left looks identical to the resh on the right

except that the resh has a longer leg, in the Samaritan texts the dalet on

the left looks identical to the resh on the right accepted the dalet has a

little protrusion in its top right corner, in the Aramaic type script of the

Dead Sea Scrolls we see the dalet on the left looks very similar to the resh

on the right except that the dalet again has a protrusion in its top right

corner and then finally when we get to the Leningrad Codex in the year 1008-1010

we see the dalet on the left looks

identical to the resh on the right except it's hard to tell but the dalet has

a very minor protrusion in its top right corner now that we know about the dalet

and resh interchange we can explain what's going on here in Genesis 47 verse 21 the

original text of Genesis probably said that Joseph was enslaving the people as

slaves this makes the most sense given the context of the chapter then

somewhere along the way a scribe accidentally understood [Hebrew]

as [Hebrew] because the dalet and resh are so similar

now it doesn't explain everything - the ב we're not sure where that got lost

along the way - but that's probably what happened

another option of course is that the original book of Genesis had this odd

phrase and the Samaritan Pentateuch was fixing it but why would an author of

Genesis add such an odd phrase in the context of Genesis 47? it just doesn't

make a lot of sense. So this was our first case study and what it dealt with was

probably an accidental change by a scribe, our second case is actually going

to be a case of an intentional change and for this we need to understand that

Yahweh wasn't the only primary deity in ancient Israel there was a competing

deity named Baal which in Hebrew means master or Lord we know a lot about Baal

from the Hebrew Bible but we also know a lot about Baal from ancient texts

discovered at Ugarit where we have many texts that mention the great

might and power of Baal the warrior God now in ancient Israel there were many

people named after Baal but the scribes didn't necessarily like that so let's

take a look at 1 Chronicles 8:33 where we see the name of Saul's son Eshbaal

which either means "fire of Baal" or perhaps "the man of Baal" so the king of

Israel himself was naming his son after the deity known as Baal not the deity

Yahweh, the scribes in ancient Israel didn't necessarily like this and what

they did was they changed the Baal element in these names and changed it to

boshet which means shame (embarrassment) so in a parallel text

in 2 Samuel 2:10 we see that Saul's son wasn't named Eshbaal he was named Ish-Boshet

"man of shame" now with this background

information let's go to our passage in the second book of Samuel chapter 11

what we're gonna deal with is one name and the name was in 2 Samuel 11:21 Avimelekh

ben Yerubeshet "Abimelech the son of Jerubbesheth"

and we noticed there's a little a there in the BHS which tells us to look at the

apparatus so we go down to the bottom of the page where we see on verse 21

there's an a there's a nice gothic G sign which we know from our index means

the old Greek the Septuagint and instead of Yerubeshet

it has Yerubaalm which in Hebrew is Yerubaal and it says to see other

manuscripts and it also says to take a look at judges 7:1 and so on and so

forth it's pointing us to judges 7:1 because

the Hebrew name Yerubaal (Jerubaal) actually appears 14 times in the Hebrew Bible and

we can see it here "Yerubaal, Yerubaal, Yerubaal" so some background

information about the Septuagint the old Greek translation the Septuagint dates

to about the first few centuries before the Common Era and it was a translation

of the Jews of ancient Alexandria (Egypt) and at first they translated the five books of

Moses the Pentateuch and then eventually they translated the entire Hebrew Bible

the oldest complete versions of Septuagint we have come from the Year

300 to 500 of the Common Era but we even have more ancient snippets of the

Septuagint from the Dead Sea Scrolls themselves and here we're looking at one

snippet this is called 4Q120 that means it comes from the fourth cave at Qumran and

is the 120th scroll that was published and it's a Greek translation

of the Book of Leviticus so with this information let's return to our text

2 Samuel 11:21 in the Masoretic text of the Leningrad codex we have the name Yerubeshet

which means something like "shame will be great" or "shame will fight" now

most mothers and fathers would not name their kid after boshet meaning shame it

just doesn't make a lot of sense however in the Greek text we have Yerubaal "Baal

will be great" or "Baal will fight" so what's probably going on here is that the

original text of 2 Samuel had the name Yerubaal, what happened? the scribes

that were copying the text that would eventually become the Masoretic text

changed the Baal element in the name Yerubaal and made it Yerubeshet

meaning "shame will be great" so in this case the BHS apparatus is telling us

that the name Yerubeshet was probably originally Yerubaal and the proof is

the Septuagint. That does it for our case studies I only picked two but really I

could have picked any of hundreds, thousands, or even tens of thousands of

variants throughout the Hebrew Bible, we only dealt with some very small variants

such as a dalet and a resh just a letter or even half of a name Yerubeshet

versus Yerubaal but there are some much larger cases for example in Joshua

21 at verse 36 there are two entire verses that were omitted from the

Masoretic text so now that i've shown you how to use the BHS you can

find many cases such as this and let me know in the comments if you find any

interesting things also just to note the BHS came out in 1977 which means that it

came out before all the Dead Sea Scrolls were printed and published so what that

means is that a lot of variants that are contained in the Dead Sea Scrolls were not

able to be included in the BHS and for this reason the Deutsche

Bibelgesellschaft are coming out with a new Biblia Hebraica a new Bible which they

call Quinta which means "the fifth" in Latin we're gonna actually have a video about

that Bible after we finish this series on the BHS now if you want to purchase

the BHS i'll have a link to it on amazon in the comments below but if you go

looking for it yourself make sure you consider two things first of all there's

a Reader's Edition which is something entirely different than what i showed

you here the Readers Edition is trying to teach people how to read Hebrew it

really has nothing to do with the great apparatus which we've been exploring

today second that index which tells you how to read the Latin in English only

exists in the most recent editions it doesn't exist in the original editions

of the BHS so if you're gonna get a copy make sure you get a newer one if you have

an old copy you can check my website www.929chapters.com where I actually have a link to this

PDF up on my website and finally if you're looking to study the Septuagint

or the Samaritan Pentateuch more in depth or look at some original

manuscripts you could also check my website in the section Bible links where

I have a lot of helpful tools for studying the Hebrew Bible that does it

for today if you enjoyed this video please give it a like and subscribe and

also if you have any ideas for some videos to explore in the future let me

know in the comments section below I hope you enjoyed it and I hope you stay tuned

for the next video which will be about how to use the Masorah those Masoretic

notes in the Biblia Hebraica Stuttgartensia

For more infomation >> How to use the Biblia Hebraica Stuttgartensia: Part 1, The Scholarly Apparatus - Duration: 17:08.

-------------------------------------------

Indiana State Police arrest 4 commercial drivers for drugs in 2 weeks - Duration: 1:45.

For more infomation >> Indiana State Police arrest 4 commercial drivers for drugs in 2 weeks - Duration: 1:45.

-------------------------------------------

Apply MASCARA Before VS After FAKE Lashes?! - Duration: 6:17.

What up guys?! Ashley Elizabeth here with AEHM artistry and today I'm gonna do a

little vs. series, but not a versus product. Versus technique! We're gonna

find out, "Hey is it better to apply your fake lashes before your mascara OR

after?". Now full disclaimer, not one way is right and not one way is wrong.

Everybody's different, everybody's eye shapes different, everybody's eyelashes

and length is different. So whatever works for you, works for you. But you

know what, I gotta try and see if there's a different technique that maybe works

better for me or better for my clients! I have always, always, for last what 10 or

15 years, I've curl my natural lashes, applied my false lashes, and then applied

my mascara to blend. Now a lot of people, probably 50% of the false lash wearing

community, apply their lashes on top of mascaraed lashes. "Mascaraed lashes, is that

a word? I don't know if it's a word but it's gonna be today. So they apply

their mascara all over the natural lashes, and then pop their lashes right on top,

and and sometimes even coat it again. So it might be based on lash length and all

that, but you know what? Today we're gonna put them to the test because even though

we know and love things and have our own way of doing things, like I said nobody

is right or wrong. As long as it works but guess what? Let's find out if

something else works! Let's think outside of the box, let's do things a little bit

differently here, and let's try it out!

*Intro Music*

So today I'm going to be doing my normal routine on this side of my eyes. So you

can see all that. And then I'm gonna be doing the technique I don't normally do,

which is a plain mascara and then the lashes on top, on this side. So I'll show

you really quickly this. No matter what, either way, I'm gonna curl my lashes

first. And then move on. If you want to know the best way to curl your lashes, I

will pop up on the screen right here the best way to "apply mascara like a boss" video.

And I go over my curling technique in there, as well. I will also be using my

favorite pair of Ardell's which are the demi whispies. So I'm not changing it up.

And then the Too Faced better than sex mascara, will be my mascara of choice. And

then just using my regular duo lash adhesive in black. And let's go ahead and

do this side. And I've already cut them to fit in my eye shape, I always need to

cut them. So that depends on the length of your eyelid. And I always wiggle them

out. Now of course this technique does not count for magnetic lashes. If you saw

my magnetic lash video then you know that you have to have mascara on and heavy

heavy liner before. I'll pop that up right here if you haven't seen it.

There's no change in that routine, sorry. There ain't no way, the mascara would just

pull it right off.

Alright so that is the technique I usually use. And then once it

dries I will go in with my mascara. So while that's drying, let's go ahead and

do the mascara technique on the other side. So I'm gonna drench my lashes in

mascara, as I guess I would if I wasn't gonna wear false lashes.

Yeah so, as you can see, I don't necessarily need false lashes. But I

like them, they makes me feel more glamorous. Let's go ahead and mascara up these.

Basically I just do this to blend my natural lashes in.

Okay, now let's go in

with this lash. This feels so odd putting it over mascara. But let's see. You know, my

best friend does it this way. So you know we got a try it. We definitely get stuck

in a box, where like we do one thing one way but yet there's actually like 10

different ways to do one thing. And everybody has their own preferences, so

sometimes it's a good idea to you know think outside of your normal comfort

zone and try something different. Right? So that's what we're doing right here,

right now. But it's gonna be weird.

This feels weird, to like go around my lashes.

Which is really difficult.

That's my normal side, that is the side with

mascara applied first. Some people go ahead and put even more mascara on that

side. So let's do that a little bit. it gets...to apply mascara onto the falsies.

So it is more blended. And that really give us a more dramatic look. Two looks,

like two different set of lashes, really. Okay you guys, those are the two

different sides. I took a really good look and it's very interesting...on the

side that I normally do it was an easier application cuz I didn't have to go

around my big massive mascara lashes like I did. On the other side it was a

little bit more difficult to get around the lashes that were already mascarad.

However, I do like the result a little bit better of the pre mascara side and

that's just because I like big bold lashes. And it lets my natural lashes

kind of take control a little bit of the false lashes, so it's not only false

lashes. Now my conclusion, if you have shorter more sparse lashes

it might be better to pre mascara. Might! Of course, whatever works for you is best.

But try that technique if it's...if you're having trouble blending in the mascara

and the lashes together. Or your natural lashes and the mascara. For me, I guess on

days that I want something more subtle I will stay with my original technique and

next time I want a more dramatic lash, I will try this mascara technique. So shout

out to my best friend Liz for opening up my eyes to that. And of course I've seen

lots of other people do this technique as well, but I had to give it a try!

Different results. Maybe they're subtle but I noticed the difference. So leave

down in the comments below how you like to apply your lashes! Do you do the

mascara before or do you do it after? It's very interesting and maybe it's

controversial in the makeup world. If you haven't yet, please go down and hit that

little SUBSCRIBE button, if you are new here. Thank you so much! I post two to

three times a week and I also do series videos as well! And I'd love to have you

a part of my community! You guys have a great lovely day! XOXO

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét