Thứ Ba, 29 tháng 5, 2018

Waching daily May 30 2018

It's frustrating...

I have fought him for titles in NOAH, many times.

I could tell he's different from before.

He didn't even have a partner out there.

He's dedicated to doing this on his own.

But I can't dwell on him any longer.

I should focus on what lies ahead.

For the first few rounds, I scored wins,

Now I have 2 straight losses.

Everyone's out to get me, now.

I should be in position to stomp them.

Even throughout this long career, that's something I'm still lacking.

It's too frustrating to even talk about.

But I have to keep telling myself.

It's simple, if you're strong, you'll make it to the final

It doesn't matter what your record is, the one standing in the end is the strongest.

It's that simple. It will be me who's standing in the end.

That's it.

Tiger Mask...

I was able to bring out his strength and fierceness today.

But… I won, in the end.

3 wins and 2 losses.

Now we are on the latter half...

I will win from here on out.

Next… is ACH?

He's been whining quite a bit.

I don't care for it.

This decides my fate.

This, BEST OF THE SUPER Jr...

It's not Ospreay who is going to be the star...

Nor KUSHIDA...

Nor Hiromu...

It's me.

Bone Soldier.

Taiji Ishimori.

It's Reborn.

For more infomation >> BEST OF THE SUPER Jr. 25 (May 29) - Post-match Interview [5th match] - Duration: 3:15.

-------------------------------------------

Weekend Trip To Pattaya In Thailand Visiting The Local Attractions - Duration: 6:34.

Thailand is a little under 12 hours away from Europe and it is the destination of many European

holiday goers seeking some tropical weather at affordable prices.

Bangkok airport is pretty big with very good connections to other parts of the country.

My destination was Pattaya where I spent a weekend at the locak Movenpick Hotel in Na

Jomtien.

Pattaya is two hours away from Bangkok Airport by an airconditioned bus and the operators

can arrange hotel drop offs for an extra fee.

If you have the money, you can also take a taxi for about 20-30 euros each way although

the bus will only cost three euro and take the same time.

I arrived in Pattaya just after sunset and made my way to the Movenpick straight away.

My room was on the 26th floor, which in fact was a suite with a jacuzzi, a balcony, a huge

double bed, a shower and a mini bar plus a flat screen TV.

The cocktail bar at the Movenpick in Pattaya was amazing, with the bartender creating some

amazing drinks in front of my eyes.

I had a mango cocktail with some rum and vodka which was absolutely delicious!

Breakfast was served in the third floor club lounge where I had access with my special

voucher that also included afternoon tea and the cocktail hour in the evening for 700 baht.

The breakfast was super tasty and the views were absolutely stunning over the sea and

the nearby skyscrapers.

I had miso soup for breakfast followed by cereals and some danish pastry.

After breakfast I headed down to the swimming pool which was open from 7AM to 9PM.

There were lots of locals at the pool and the beach was also just a few meters walk

away.

The Movenpick is also next to the local yacht club and other upmarket hotels in a district

called Na Jomtien, which is about 20 minutes from downtown Pattaya by taxi.

There was also a park nearby and some smaller restaurants along the beach, so it was the

perfect location for some weekend relaxation.

Since my room had a balcony I thought it was only fair to have a cup or tea, soaking in

the sun and enjoying the panoramic views.

After the tea on the balcony I headed down to the swimming pool again for a bit of fun

then came the afternoon tea with cakes and sandwiches.

I then spent the rest of the afternoon by the pool, playing in the water and sliding

down the slides.

The cocktail hour actually lasted for two hours and included some food and soft drinks

as well.

I thought it was a pretty good deal especially that the cocktails were pretty much inlimited

within those two hours.

I had the Henessy cocktail twice and then a Long Island Ice Tea.

After sunset I got in a tuktuk and went to check out the nightlife in Pattaya.

Downtown Pattaya is full of bars, clubs and other entertainment businesses, mainly catering

for the tourists.

It first became famous when the US Gis started coming here to take a break from the Vietnam

war and fell in love with the beatiful surroundings.

There is everything here for all interests, be it straight, gay, transvestite and anything

in between as long as it is legal.

Pattaya is also famous for the Nong Nooch Botanical Gardens, which is about 20 minutes

by taxi from the Movenpick Hotel.

Nong Nooch is a private park with access for tourists for 500 baht.

Here you will find lots of elephants, tigers, statues and temples as well as a massive outdoor

life size dinasour display.

For me the most interesting bits were the huge bugs and dinasours because walking among

them I could imagine what it might have been like when they actually inhabited this planet.

The massive Buddhist temple at the center of the park was also quite fascinating with

the French garden right next to it.

On my last night in Pattaya I visited both of the most famous drag theaters, one of which

is the Tiffany's and the other is the Alcazar.

My personal favourite was Tiffany's as I could tell people were enjoying themselves

and the actors were all fully involved and seemed to love doing it.

In contrast, the Alcazar was half empty and the dancers all seemed tired and bored out

of their minds.

I did not enjoy the Alcazar at all but the memories from Tiffany's will stay with me

forever!

The next morning I took a bus back to Bangkok Airport and then the train to downtown Bangkok

where I spent the next four days.

For more infomation >> Weekend Trip To Pattaya In Thailand Visiting The Local Attractions - Duration: 6:34.

-------------------------------------------

BEST OF THE SUPER Jr. 25 (May 29) - Post-match Interview [7th match] - Duration: 0:39.

クソ!やりやがったな。

My second win. Second time.

I can't lose anymore.

Can't, anymore. I have to win. I have keep the winds at my back.

2 wins and 3 losses.

From here I make my comeback. I will catch up.

Two matches left. I will have the winds at my back.

For more infomation >> BEST OF THE SUPER Jr. 25 (May 29) - Post-match Interview [7th match] - Duration: 0:39.

-------------------------------------------

BEST OF THE SUPER Jr. 25 (May 29) - Post-match Interview [3rd match] - Duration: 3:04.

What's wrong with you, KUSHIDA?

Damn, it hurts.

What was that? I didn't chop too hard because you just had the young one, today.

You both know you're not worthy of those moves, right?

How nice, that you gave it your best anyway.

But you are limited in what you can do.

We can do whatever we want in that ring. How beautiful is that?

You're not able to.

I'll give you a glimpse of it, tomorrow.

My ring finger is still in bad shape, after what Marty did to me.

You can go after my elbow...

I know that is what you want.

So what are you going to do?

I know what parts hurt...

What are you going to do?

Desperado, SUPER Jr. is not over yet, bastard.

Did you get lazy after you beat Hiromu?

Give me what you've got.

I may have gotten to him last September.

That's how… This time...

I have confidence in myself.

But SUPER Jr. is not just one match.

The latter half leads to Tokyo...

This is where we have to let it explode.

Desperado, who is reborn...

And I, KUSHIDA, are very different from last September.

Count on me.

For more infomation >> BEST OF THE SUPER Jr. 25 (May 29) - Post-match Interview [3rd match] - Duration: 3:04.

-------------------------------------------

Günün məzənnələri açıqlandı - Duration: 0:37.

For more infomation >> Günün məzənnələri açıqlandı - Duration: 0:37.

-------------------------------------------

Đừng nói xa nhau - Bảo Sơn ft Hoàng Long Nam ca sĩ có giọng nữ của dòng nhạc Quê Hương - Duration: 1:44:00.

For more infomation >> Đừng nói xa nhau - Bảo Sơn ft Hoàng Long Nam ca sĩ có giọng nữ của dòng nhạc Quê Hương - Duration: 1:44:00.

-------------------------------------------

BEST OF THE SUPER Jr. 25 (May 29) - Post-match Interview [2nd match] - Duration: 4:19.

Damn.

That punk, SHO, held onto that hold outside of the ring.

I tapped out but he didn't let me go.

I tapped the floor so hard I jammed my fingers.

My finger is broken, from his hold on my Achilles.

My finger… the bone hurts so bad. I tapped the floor so hard.

I tapped the floor so hard. I thought there was a mat, not hard floor.

What a great job, giving me a broken finger from an Achilles hold.

SHO, you are amazing. Did you learn that in America?

That's SHO, I guess.

You targeted a leg, but you broke a finger. How magical.

How did you hurt your hand?

Because I tapped the floor so hard. It's made of wood. Wood!

And it's broken?

It's broken.

The first joint in my right middle finger,

The first joint, I guess the pointer is okay, but the middle and ring fingers...

They are messed up, at the first joint...

From an Achilles hold.

That's some training in America, huh?

I wish I could learn real moves like that in America, too.

Tomorrow...

Tomorrow...

I'll look up how to do those moves online.

If I have WIFI.

What if there's no WIFI?

If there's no WIFI in the hotel, then it'll just be over.

A video uses a lot of data, it'll cost a bunch.

If I hit my data limit, I can't watch anymore.

Even if I add the extra 1GB, it's not enough.

I should've bought the 'Giga Monster' plan.

I use SoftBank.

President Son, I'm a customer.

And to the dog…

I should switch to the 'Giga Monster' plan.

How do I avoid that ankle lock?

While overseas, my jujitsu teacher taught me about KUSHIDA's Hoverboard Lock.

The Triangle Choke hold, I studied that, too.

But the Ankle Lock… I didn't learn that.

Seriously...

I can make it, there's still time.

Right now, I should ask Rocky about the Ankle Lock.

I should have learned how to avoid it from my MMA trainer.

Anyway, I'll give it my all, tomorrow.

Taguchi… Whenever I face him, whoever I tag with, he takes over the ring.

When it's over, it's always Taguchi's match. That's how it goes.

But after tomorrow's match...

People are going to realize that it's SHO's ring. I'll leave them all with something special.

Crap.

Taguchi… He's knows exactly who he is.

For more infomation >> BEST OF THE SUPER Jr. 25 (May 29) - Post-match Interview [2nd match] - Duration: 4:19.

-------------------------------------------

BEST OF THE SUPER Jr. 25 (May 29) - Post-match Interview [6th match] - Duration: 1:44.

俺は1番になりたい…

それだけだ。

誰よりも強い一番になりたい。

他の誰よりも一番に…

ただ一番になりたい…

ただそれだけなんだ。

ごめんよ。

ごめん。

ACH...

Not much to say about you.

How did I lose to him last year? That's what I thought when they counted to 3.

I guess I was finally able to get my revenge.

I don't really care about the belt he has on his waist.

Now you know that it's worthless to bring that to New Japan, nobody here cares.

Next is Flip Gordon…

I have 2 wins and 3 losses...

I guess I'm still in it, somehow. I'm holding out hope. I won't give up.

EN SERIO!

MA-JI-DE.

For more infomation >> BEST OF THE SUPER Jr. 25 (May 29) - Post-match Interview [6th match] - Duration: 1:44.

-------------------------------------------

BEST OF THE SUPER Jr. 25 (May 29) - Post-match Interview [1st match] - Duration: 1:35.

For more infomation >> BEST OF THE SUPER Jr. 25 (May 29) - Post-match Interview [1st match] - Duration: 1:35.

-------------------------------------------

BEST OF THE SUPER Jr. 25 (May 29) - Post-match Interview [4th match] - Duration: 3:29.

ヒロムは姑息な奴だな…

明日は楽しい勝負になりそうだ。

タカハシ、お前とやり合うのが楽しみだ。

お前がそう来るなら、俺も同じやり方で返すだけだ。

どうやってお前を倒すか、 俺も攻略本に書き込んでおくよ。

俺は単なるアレックス・シェリーの友人じゃない。

俺はクリス・セイビン、ベストレスラーだ。

You're great, huh? A friend of Alex Shelley...

I know that. You're a friend of Shelley.

You sure are great. Shelley's buddy. You're technique is awesome.

Terrifying, even though I don't have the mental capacity to handle that feeling.

What? That thing after the match? I don't have the headspace to deal with this.

I'm on the edge, too. I can't lose.

Sabin… Sabin… Sabin... It's Sabin, right?

Sabin?

Huh?

It's Sabin, right?

Who am I facing tomorrow? I'm confused now.

Who is he? It's Sabin, right?

I know, I know. It's Sabin.

Yes, I will win. I will.

No, no, no... Even though Hiromu is leading, he's getting too excited, isn't he?

As long as he keeps winning... What's his score now?

Hiromu has 2 wins and 2 losses.

He's only even?

I get that it's important to act big like that, but at least have more wins than losses.

You're facing Chris Sabin next, huh?

It's been 9 years since...

When Sabin and Shelley, Motor City Machine Guns came here, they made history.

You can't argue with that.

I was fighting them then, but I was influenced by them, too. No doubt.

I still think they are the best tag team I've ever faced.

Takahashi Hiromu, from Los Ingobernables de Japon will face that Chris Sabin, tomorrow.

But, he'll keep on saying...

More, more, more, more, more... let's have more fun everyone. That's what he says.

I'm going to enjoy Takahashi Hiromu vs Chris Sabin tomorrow.

You guys should come to watch them in Kooriyama.

I'll see you guys there.

Hasta mañana.

Adios.

Let's have more fun!

For more infomation >> BEST OF THE SUPER Jr. 25 (May 29) - Post-match Interview [4th match] - Duration: 3:29.

-------------------------------------------

Por culpa de tu selfie | Caso Cerrado | Telemundo - Duration: 23:31.

For more infomation >> Por culpa de tu selfie | Caso Cerrado | Telemundo - Duration: 23:31.

-------------------------------------------

CONSTRUCTION TOYS soil compactor at work! Bruder toys action video for kids! - Duration: 12:56.

Bruder tractor | Toys construction | World of toys

For more infomation >> CONSTRUCTION TOYS soil compactor at work! Bruder toys action video for kids! - Duration: 12:56.

-------------------------------------------

14 des plus puissants antibiotiques naturels connus de l'humanité - Duration: 7:11.

For more infomation >> 14 des plus puissants antibiotiques naturels connus de l'humanité - Duration: 7:11.

-------------------------------------------

Aliens Gonna Take You | Schoolies Cartoons | Songs For Kids - Duration: 1:08:34.

Aliens Gonna Take You High

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét