Thứ Tư, 30 tháng 5, 2018

Waching daily May 31 2018

Hey, young one... We are going one on one tomorrow, finally.

You guys can't get it done together, there is zero chance that you'll beat me.

I'll show you what it means to go one on one, tomorrow.

I know it. I can't lose anymore.

Especially tomorrow, I can't lose this one.

I'm already looking at what's next, after the SUPER Jr.

No matter what, I can't lose this one.

This will take Roppongi3k back to the top.

Tomorrow, I will have the winds at my back.

For more infomation >> BEST OF THE SUPER Jr. 25 (May 30) - Post-match Interview [3rd match] - Duration: 0:51.

-------------------------------------------

BEST OF THE SUPER Jr. 25 (May 30) - Post-match Interview [2nd match] - Duration: 1:35.

クソ。

おい、それを渡せ。

俺には信念がある。

フリップ、ウィル、あいつらにはそれがない。

BUSHI、金丸にも信念がない。

だが石森、以前のお前には信念があった。

石森、お前に俺の信念をぶつけてやる。

俺たちに2人にしか分からない。

ハロー、キングストン。

ACH…

Well… Even though he's whining...

I guess he's in good shape, from what I saw today.

But… Well… If you're like that after a match, maybe you shouldn't fight, huh?

I hope you get your spirit back,

And come at me.

Why don't you be more like me?

It's Reborn.

For more infomation >> BEST OF THE SUPER Jr. 25 (May 30) - Post-match Interview [2nd match] - Duration: 1:35.

-------------------------------------------

BEST OF THE SUPER Jr. 25 (May 30) - Post-match Interview [5th match] - Duration: 0:28.

言った通りだっただろ。有言実行だ。

見事なカムバックだ。

残りのバカ野郎もまとめて倒してやる。

ルチャのバカ野郎もこの悪党によって潰された。

俺のことは、ナンプティハンターと呼んでくれ。

For more infomation >> BEST OF THE SUPER Jr. 25 (May 30) - Post-match Interview [5th match] - Duration: 0:28.

-------------------------------------------

RC AIRCRAFTS show | Intermodellbau Dortmund 2018 | GIANT RC CH-47 CHINOOK and more Bruder TV - Duration: 13:53.

RC Aicraft | RC show | Modellbau | World of toys

For more infomation >> RC AIRCRAFTS show | Intermodellbau Dortmund 2018 | GIANT RC CH-47 CHINOOK and more Bruder TV - Duration: 13:53.

-------------------------------------------

KUSHIDA gets a vital win over Desperado, and closes in traditional Japanese style! - Duration: 5:55.

Everyone here in Kooriyama, thank you.

I'm heading towards the finish line.

Today I'm victorious in the main event of the SUPER Jr.

One more thing...

I have two more tournament matches, I'll win both.

I'll repeat as SUPER Jr. winner, as only I can do.

Now, if you'll please stand up...

Let's close this out together...

SUPER Jr. used to be overlooked, we were only given the main event at Korakuen.

But on the smaller shows, we were always put in opening matches.

This year, it's finally been changed. Thank you, everyone, it's because of you.

Now, are you guys ready?

In hope of my second straight SUPER Jr. win...

All together now!

Damn. Crap!

Can't beat him. I can't. Why?

Why? Damn!

I want to beat him. I want it!

The tournament isn't over yet, but I don't give a damn, right now.

KUSHIDA, you bastard.

Damn!

Now you are winning again.

Yes, that was a really close win.

Well... Really…

The difference today was that I wanted to win more than he did.

That's it.

Did you see any difference in him since last September?

He was a completely different man.

He has a new tenacity.

I never lost my hope to reach this point.

But for him, after he beat Hiromu,

His motivation waned a bit.

I had some losses in the first half,

That pushed me to turn things around.

What are your thoughts on the Juniors main-eventing this entire tour?

You heard the pop, right?

We're getting the loudest reactions and I'm having fun.

Personally, this is the most fun I've had during a SUPER Jr.

And, I'm fortunate to be in B block, with so many great wrestlers.

I'm having so much fun, I'm getting into the spirit of it.

After Desperado, I have Dragon Lee and Takahashi Hiromu.

I'm going to leap over them and end up at the finish line.

Did losing to Taguchi in quick fashion have an affect on you?

It's always bad to lose the points.

It doesn't help to dwell on how I lost.

Have to approach it differently.

Maybe that was a gift from the coach.

It let me save my strength.

I had needed that strength to overcome SHO.

SHO, and today's victory...

I should thank coach.

I'm just going to keep running to the final, merely by instinct.

That's all.

For more infomation >> KUSHIDA gets a vital win over Desperado, and closes in traditional Japanese style! - Duration: 5:55.

-------------------------------------------

BEST OF THE SUPER Jr. 25 (May 30) - Post-match Interview [7th match] - Duration: 2:04.

負けたというのに全然ガッカリしてない。

だって今すごく成長を感じてる。

18年かけてようやくSUPER Jr.に 出場するまでになった。

今夜の負けさえ、俺の糧になる。

これまでの怪我も全部ここに来るために 必要な通過点だったんだ。

だから今日は負けたけど、 敗者だなんて微塵も感じてない。

ありがとう。

Safe. Safe. That was close.

I'm glad that I had D with me.

I'm glad I had D.

D's been saving me, throughout this tour.

D's been helping me.

I'm relieved.

They've been reading my notes.

I was careful, but now D has to be careful, too.

They are finally starting to understand just how fierce D is.

Sabin... He's not just one of Shelley's friends.

He's strong.

He's very good. He knows exactly what he's doing, even when he's beaten.

That's Shelley's friend.

Now… Next… Next...

SHO…

Not Tanaka Sho, just SHO.

SHO…

Make me enjoy this.

For more infomation >> BEST OF THE SUPER Jr. 25 (May 30) - Post-match Interview [7th match] - Duration: 2:04.

-------------------------------------------

🎉 J'AI CRÉÉ UNE VIDÉO PAR SEMAINE 🎉 | Astuces pour créer plus - Duration: 11:23.

For more infomation >> 🎉 J'AI CRÉÉ UNE VIDÉO PAR SEMAINE 🎉 | Astuces pour créer plus - Duration: 11:23.

-------------------------------------------

Kanku Dai Bunkai - KARATE - Duration: 2:33.

hello dear karateka, today, let's train on a bnkai of kanku dai kata.

I choose for you a mouvement in the kata that you can find also in Heian Sandan.

It's about the same footwork.

This footwork.

You reconized it. It's this part of Kanku Dai / Naifanchi. And this one in Heian Sandan.

This footworks is called Mawarai Ashi, in 360° version.

Grab and of course I will follow.

So when he is pulling, I let him pull and then

at the same time, my hand goes this way, see the finger pointing the direction,

he's pulling and I move upward to gain a momentum.

Now I can grab with my other hand, and turn.

And now I pull in this direction.

What's important,

when he's pulling is to do this!

It's this mouvement.

I going toward him, close, and put his elbow in tension.

Then I pivot and keep him in tension

Then I can throw him to the ground.

We can find this mouve, Shio Nage,

like this, we can find it in numerous martial art style,.

I do it in URA, meaning going on the back

If I was doing it in OMOTE it will be kinda like this,

But in the kata, we are doing this move.

Turning, sticking to put his elbow in tension,

putting down my center of gravity,

and now this hand, will go toward the ground to throw him.

One more time.

Keep his hand!

For more infomation >> Kanku Dai Bunkai - KARATE - Duration: 2:33.

-------------------------------------------

BEST OF THE SUPER Jr. 25 (May 30) - Post-match Interview [1st match] - Duration: 1:52.

おい、子猫ちゃん。お前の居場所は もうここにはない。

お前の時代は終わったんだ。 俺の時代だ。

俺が最高のジュニアヘビー級チャンピオンだ。 もう世界中のみんなが知っている。

お前のキックは強かった。 だけど次は避けてやる。

お前をストームブレイカーで ワン・ツー・スリー。終わらせる。

決勝に進むのはこの俺だ。 お前はヤングライオンと遊んでろよ。

Fxxk you、タイガーマスク。

I wonder how many years it's been since I've faced Ospreay.

It's clear why he's the IWGP Junior Heavyweight champion.

I don't usually get to face him, one on one.

A few years ago, I lost to him in a BEST OF THE SUPER Jr.

He's so athletic, that's why he's the champion.

I'm in no position to criticize his ability.

He's truly amazing, he moves so quickly.

That being said, he still has his weaknesses, and I'll target them.

I'm the challenger, since he's the champion.

This tournament is a test for myself, to see how far I can go.

That's why we fight, this is what the SUPER Jr. is all about.

I'll say this again, it doesn't matter who you beat, or how many wins you get...

All that matters is who's left standing in the end.

That's it.

For more infomation >> BEST OF THE SUPER Jr. 25 (May 30) - Post-match Interview [1st match] - Duration: 1:52.

-------------------------------------------

BEST OF THE SUPER Jr. 25 (May 30) - Post-match Interview [4th match] - Duration: 3:23.

俺のパートナーはどこ行った?

何が起こったんだ?

ライトが目に入ってきた以外は 何も覚えてない。

お前が3カウントで負けたんだぞ。

内藤を研究してるんじゃなかったのかよ。

ジェリコの様にあいつを研究してるんだろ。

これで2敗目だぞ。俺たちの 息を合わせないと。

今は話すことすらできない…

お前がダンスするのを辞めて 試合に集中すれば勝てるかもな。

おい、俺の文化だぞ。

毎日デスティーノをくらってる。

あいつに責められても、別に気にならない。

ジャパニーズ・スタイル… ウォリアー・スタイル… もっと… もっと… もっと… もっとくれ…

分かったから。もう行くぞ。

I heard what Naito said in Osaka, I took it to heart.

I don't want to go out as just a loser.

I'm not sure if I showed enough of my greedy side...

I guess it pushed me to overcome Ospreay and ACH.

I checked out the Weekly Pro-wrestling mag, they called me 'Greedy BUSHI'.

I like the sound of that.

Watch me closely, tomorrow.

EN SERIO.

MA-JI-DE.

Throughout this tour, I've faced Toa Henare many times...

You can see the results for yourself.

But I did get a sense of him.

He failed to stir me up, but I know what he's got in there.

I forgot when it was but he challenged Ishii...

I guess he got something out of that.

His future is looking bright.

I hope one day you make me sweat a bit.

Also…

This was an opportunity for me to face someone new...

Flip Gordon was a lot of fun, too.

I hope I get more time with him.

This is why I'm so excited for BUSHI vs Flip, tomorrow.

I'll watch them from the corner of the venue, with my eyes wide open.

Oh! Today is also Hiromu vs…… Chris Sabin. It's coming up.

I'll go shower quickly, so I can enjoy the match with everyone else.

See you guys tomorrow, in Hachinohe.

Adios.

For more infomation >> BEST OF THE SUPER Jr. 25 (May 30) - Post-match Interview [4th match] - Duration: 3:23.

-------------------------------------------

¿UN MENSAJE PARA EL MUNDO? - BonDiaMon - Duration: 2:31.

For more infomation >> ¿UN MENSAJE PARA EL MUNDO? - BonDiaMon - Duration: 2:31.

-------------------------------------------

Road Rangers Go To Car Wash | Car Cartoons For Children - Duration: 1:01:21.

Road Rangers Go To Car Wash

For more infomation >> Road Rangers Go To Car Wash | Car Cartoons For Children - Duration: 1:01:21.

-------------------------------------------

動動請吃飯 我們吃了一萬塊 - Duration: 3:20.

For more infomation >> 動動請吃飯 我們吃了一萬塊 - Duration: 3:20.

-------------------------------------------

【Saya Scarlet】うみたがり ☆ Umitagari - Duration: 4:58.

Furtively

I gaze at you.

Trying to connect.

Have I won you over?

(Gotta be extremely inconspicuous.)

Please notice.

Please do.

Everything keeps falling a little short;

it's just a tiny bit unbearable.

I can't chalk it off with a simple: "Oh, woe is me" whenever I feel that way.

(Come on, make a bigger deal out of your pain…!)

I know it won't do to rely on this kind of stopgap measure,

Furtivelybut I keep letting my uncontrollable urge get the better of me.

Thus I turn a blind eye to this chain of hell after hell,

trying not to think about what shall invariably come…

One look was all it took.

In all aspects,

I was completely taken in, constantly mooning over you.

I'm so sorry

for being so faint-hearted

all this time.

Really sorry.

It is only now that those tender memories

are starting to wring my neck so painfully.

What goes up must come down—that's our lot in life.

(Hold on. That'd be too scary…!)

As I lovingly nurture this vision of a future like a fairy tale,

with you and me, smiling together,

I must keep going these hurtful arguments that always end in a draw,

just so I can delay the true end a little more.

How much longer

am I going to trudge my way onward…?

How much longer

am I going to keep up this pretense, trying to beg for this "love" thing or whatever?

I know it won't do to rely on this kind of stopgap measure,

yet I still place all my trust in such an uncertain track.

I'm plunged into these overly intrusive bouts of reverie,

though I just want to keep one last sliver of hope.

My mind is growing feverish, as if intoxicated.

"I want to become a part of you!"

On the way back home, I dragged my heavy legs

as I thought about how happy I was at your tenderness!!

How happy I was.

We made it together.

We fooled around.

But now those memories

must be repressed.

Why was it

ever born?

That's because I wanna—

For more infomation >> 【Saya Scarlet】うみたがり ☆ Umitagari - Duration: 4:58.

-------------------------------------------

Уникальный ТЕСТ! Как ПРОШЛАЯ ЖИЗНЬ ВЛИЯЕТ на настоящую жизнь. Тест Кем вы были в прошлой жизни - Duration: 4:01.

For more infomation >> Уникальный ТЕСТ! Как ПРОШЛАЯ ЖИЗНЬ ВЛИЯЕТ на настоящую жизнь. Тест Кем вы были в прошлой жизни - Duration: 4:01.

-------------------------------------------

ପାଚିଲା ଆମ୍ବ ରେ ବନାନ୍ତୁ ଥଣ୍ଡା ଥଣ୍ଡା ମିଲ୍କ୍ ସେକ୍ ( Mango Milkshake Recipe ) | Odia - Duration: 2:50.

Namaskar. Welcome to www.mrunalinee.com

Today we will make Mango Milkshake

Which tastes very nice specially in Summer

I hope you all will love it

Hit like if you enjoy the recipe

Also share the video with your friends and relatives

Let's start today's recipe

We need all these ingredients for making this dish

Ripe mango - 1 ( peel and cut into small pieces )

Chilled milk - 1 glass ( boiled )

Sugar

Sliced pistachio - ( 4-5 nos ) - to decorate

Cherry ( to decorate )

Some ice cubes

Take a blending jar to make the milkshake

Add the cut mango pieces in it

Sugar ( adjust according to your taste )

Chilled milk ( add as required )

Put 6-7 ice cubes and blend it nicely

It is done now

Pour it into serving glass

You can serve it as it is

Or else can decorate it with some sliced pistachio and cherry ( for better look )

Mango Milkshake is ready to serve now

Serve it chilled by keeping it in the refrigerator for some time

So try this recipe at home

And share with us your experience

Thank you

See you soon in my next video

You could subscribe my channel by clicking on this face icon

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét