Thứ Năm, 31 tháng 5, 2018

Waching daily May 31 2018

Hello! We are in Gangnam!

It's our second day in South Korea

And today we are taking you with us on our tour

We are going to see South Korean music entertainment agencies

and other K-POP-related places in Seoul that every k-popper should see!

Our first goal is SMTOWN!

Suho, Chanyeol, Amber, f(x), more Suho, Taemin, Key...

Everyone!

We are now in SUM Cafe and I ordered EXO Mocha

I really wanna find out how does it taste

I just took a sip and I can say that it's the best coffee I've ever drunk in my entire life

It's chocolate!

It has a chocolate flavour!

I bought NCT bottle with mango juice

Let's try it!

This is the moment when you finally know what was the thing you needed in your life

It's delicious!

I don't have 150 000 KRW

We spent a little bit more time in SMTOWN than we expected

So it's time to move to the next place from our list!

And it's gonna be K-STAR Road!

We're on K-STAR Road and this is GANGNAMDOL HAUS

It's a place where we can find smaller version of this Gangnamdol

With various K-POP groups!

From this map we can see that there are many K-POP places here!

For example Sehun's favorite bubble tea

I don't think we're gonna go there today

But I'm already excited

This is our goal for the next days!

But you can see various k-pop-related places on this map

And check who owns or likes it the most just by clicking at the numbers

So we have Hyoyeon

Suzy

Yoona from AOA

and also T.O.P

Except for rich businessmen, we can also see this huge Gangnamdol!

This is the main one!

This is a map of all the agencies we can find on this street

SM Entertainment, JYP Entertainment, FNC Entertainment

And these are the places we are going to now!

The first Gangnamdol belongs to 4MINUTE!

4Minute disbanded, unfortunately

But the bear is still here

The next one looks a bit like the USA flag from afar

But it belongs to Super Junior

Simple but in fandom's colors

Now I feel like I'm hugging Wooyoung

And this is Gangnamdol of the first Korean group I've ever heard which is FTIsland

As a Primadonna, I feel like my life is complete

This one belongs to SHINee!

Miss A!

CNBLUE!

Hi~

This one is pretty interesting

It's TVXQ's Gangnamdol

It's seperated!

This one belongs to one of the most popular girlgroups in Korea

Girls Generation's Gangnamdol is pink

AOA

Guess whose Gangnamdol is it?

This one belongs to some not well known group...

Of course I know that this is the moment you've been waiting for

IT'S THEORY TIME!

This Gangnamdol is wearing a bulletproof vest

You probably could have seen the bulletproof vests in a video called BTS BEGINS

But I noticed something really important!

This Gangnamdol has a lightning bolt on his arm

It clearly means we are the only one channel who can make BTS THEORY videos

Because it's a part of our logo!

Besides that, we can see a star on its ear

It must be related to The Little Prince and Serendipity

(and it's related to Jimin, of course)

And here we have a granade but it looks like a grape

And it's probably related to a picture of Jin sitting on the kitchen floor

Memorable picture of Jin sitting on the kitchen floor!

This picture was taken by Jungkook

We saw his reflection in the bowl and he was shirtless

At the back of the Gangnamdol we can see old BTS' logo

And also their autographs but they're old and barely seen

It's next to the old logo so it clearly means evanescence

And there is also a very cute and fluffy tail!

The worst thing we can notice are those kinds of marks

It looks like it was burning!

It's related to Fire, for sure!

This is how BTS did it!

And this way...

And this is the original one

Look how cute is that!

B1A4 with hearts and very cute outfit!

We saw VIXX live yesterday and they were amazing!

It was our first time seeing VIXX live

It was definitely one of our K-POP dreams

And they won in The Show!

Infinite! Our next K-POP dream

We still have to make it come true

KARA, one of the old groups

Block B and very exclusive Dior building in the background

We finally found JYP Entertainment!

There is a Dunkin Donuts cafe in front of JYP Ent building

It is full of posters, autographs and goods from JYP artists

We just found out that Cube Cafe we've been looking for is no longer here

And this is all that left

We got lost a bit and we're at the back of SM Entertainment building

We found SM Parking lot

We're at the back of the building and we didn't plan it

But at least we found the right one!

The parking lot is open

It's weird

I wanted to see the front

But I don't think we should just go this way

Why not?

This is the building

We'll try to show it from the front

We found a bit round way to SM

As we found out, the SM Entertainment building that was on the map is not the one we've been thinking of

SM has more buildings

We can already see the logo

So again, this is the building from the front

Huge!

Our cameras are dead so we came back to Dunkin Donuts cafe to charge the batteries

Yes, it's in front of JYP Entertainment

So we just have to spend some time here and I got my delicious but spicy hot dog!

And we also ordered coolatte

We got a cup with Felix of Stray Kids

We spent too much time on the things we did today

We didn't manage to see all the agencies we wanted to see today

So it's completely dark outside already

This is the last agency we see

It's FNC Entertainment!

This car is suspicious

FNC Entertainment! An agency of groups like SF9, N.Flying, CNBLUE, FTISLAND and AOA

It's one of my favorite agencies!

And there is a huge SF9 banner on the wall!

I know it's just a piece of fabric

It's just a fabric on the wall of a big building

But I really feel excited to see this SF9 here!

There are many flowers in Korea

But these are not the ones we wanna show you right now!

Food!

This is our first meal today, to be honest

It's cheese ramyeon

I can smell a lot of cheese

This is how cheese ramyeon looks like

Spicy one

The guy who was selling is warned us

He asked if spicy is okay

It is spicy

But we thought that it has only one pepper next to its name

Something else had two peppers

So it cannot be that spicy

I just changed my mind

It was very spicy at first

But cheese ramyeon is going to be my favorite one

I just found out how hungry I was

And probably this is why Korean spicy things are not that bad for me anymore

I know we just came to Korea but we already noticed that every day we get to know something new

For example - what I am going to eat right now

Food in a basket!

How is it?

Too many tastes at the same time

Spicy as hell

But it's yummy

But too spicy

Okay

I survived

But I still don't know how it tastes like

I have no idea

I don't know how to describe it

It's... Just spicy

You have to try

And tell me

How is it?

I am worse at eating spicy food than Carol

So maybe I'll just put this pineapple in spicy sauce

And it will help me

I don't like pineapple so it doesn't really help

This is the maximum amount of noodles I'm gonna try

I wouldn't say it's extremely spicy

Maybe I didn't take enough

But it just...

Doesn't have any taste at all

If you have any idea what kind of vegetable is it, let us know

It's not pineapple

It's not that spicy anymore

I just made some kind of mysterious mistake

Maybe there is some chilli pepper and I ate it by accident?

It is pepper for sure but not chili

We are in front of Dongdaemun Design Plaza

And next to it, there is a place we really wanna see

We are going to see our place!

We don't know the way yet

But I know it's next to this building!

It's next to DDP

We'll find out where it is

It's beautiful! Just look at this

We call it UFO

We're probably not the only ones who call it this way

But it's huge

And looks really impressive

We're still looking for it

We found the place

And it's just beautiful

Just look at this

Thousands of LED roses

I'm just impressed...

Even impressed with the amount of roses!

There are more!

It is impressive, isn't it?

We stopped here for a longer moment to take pictures

The view is really beautiful

But we're about to finish our vlog and see you in the next video!

For more infomation >> Exploring K-STAR Road & SMTOWN | Korea Vlog - Duration: 16:33.

-------------------------------------------

FIFA World Cup Winner List - Winners | Runners-Up | Win Count | Goals | & More Details - Duration: 8:06.

www.GangBuZzZ.com

For more infomation >> FIFA World Cup Winner List - Winners | Runners-Up | Win Count | Goals | & More Details - Duration: 8:06.

-------------------------------------------

【New Project】Everyone's virtual future begins today.【upd8】 - Duration: 2:47.

This is Otonashi Rhythm

I already said it on Twitter

But I have an announcement today!

Actually, I

Have the pleasure of joining a project called "upd8"

Umm

I'm not good at keigo [Japanese honorific speech]

So I'm not sure if that was correct

Umm, well

Anyway, what I want to say is

"I'm grateful I get to participate"

Like that

Well then, what is upd8 anyway?

upd8 is not only for Virtual YouTubers

But also for Virtual Gamers, Virtual Singers

Right! For "Virtual Anyone!"

It's a project supporting Virtual Talent

They explain how to use VR and so on

And give us possibilities to appear in events and collabs

For us Virtual Talents

And all the fans

There are wonderful opportunities, right!?

When you think of VR

There are "endless possibilities"

If we support each other

Then everyone's dreams can

Definitely come true, right?

That's my dream anyway

Right, the upd8 project only started today

But I can already work together with amazing Talents

I'm really, really happy

Everyone, if you check it out, you might be surprised

Also, right now non-Japanese members are

Ah... Ah, I see

It's only me, right

Um... No... Ah... Well

Right, um

It's not that I can't speak Japanese at all or anything

Just...

(I'm nervous...)

You know?

In my head it's all

"You gotta do your best!!"

You know?

I will do my best

Well, but

There are no borders in the virtual world

So those in Japan, those abroad, everyone can join

"Ahhh, I wanna join but I can't speak Japanese!!"

If any of you think that

I'll help you out

So if you're interested

Send me a message [Should've said that in English]

As for me,

Live streams

Collabs

The usual videos

There are many things I want to do

And I still want to unite the virtual world

So as a starting member of upd8

I'll give it my all!!

So everyone

Why don't we update our lives together?

I'll be waiting!

For more infomation >> 【New Project】Everyone's virtual future begins today.【upd8】 - Duration: 2:47.

-------------------------------------------

TIPOS DE CEBOLINHA - CULTIVO, BENEFÍCIOS E REPLANTIO - Part. Gabriela Pastro | Nô Figueiredo - Duration: 15:43.

For more infomation >> TIPOS DE CEBOLINHA - CULTIVO, BENEFÍCIOS E REPLANTIO - Part. Gabriela Pastro | Nô Figueiredo - Duration: 15:43.

-------------------------------------------

[5월호] N분매거진【피버(FEVER)】 - Duration: 8:30.

For more infomation >> [5월호] N분매거진【피버(FEVER)】 - Duration: 8:30.

-------------------------------------------

Barabbas: Loins and All (our exclusive interview) - Duration: 1:29.

For more infomation >> Barabbas: Loins and All (our exclusive interview) - Duration: 1:29.

-------------------------------------------

UNIQUE KOREAN SNACKS | Taste Testers | EP 57 - Duration: 8:30.

PD: Hi guys!

Hi!

Hi!

PD: Do you guys love Korean snacks?

Yes!

Yes, I love Korean everything!

Heh, Korean everything.

Including oppa!

Whoah!

From 0 to 100!

Not bad...

I haven't had that many to be honest.

PD: What are some unique Korean snacks you have tried?

Oh, you know there's this Toppoki chips.

Wah, that is like my all-time favourite!

Because the last time we had Korean snacks,

then I finally found Janggu,

which is my favourite, and right now I'm still eating it.

Oh ya the honey butter chips, the honey butter chips!

Korean Maggie Mee counted or not? \

Yogurt almonds, Wasabi almonds and the spicy almonds!

Okay, the Banana Milk! Oh, it's my first love!

Calpis. You know like the yogurt drink, but it's fizzy.

And then they have like the frozen version, its like a slushie!

I also tried Jjampong chips!

Jjampong is like their spicy seafood soup.

I think you've never tried any, so you can surprise Adria today! (Yeah)

PD: So today, we'll be trying unique Korean snacks!

Ai mai! Bring it on!

I try so many already qi kua mai! (Wanna try?)

I won't even know what is unique and what is not unique,

so everything will be unique to me.

It's popcorn!

Oh! It smells sweet.

Very nice smelling popcorn.

Why is it unique? We have it in Singapore too!

I'm assuming it's the flavour that's going to blow our minds.

Mmmm!

It's actually very nice!

It's sweet and savoury!

Ooooh!

See, it looks very pale right?

But the flavour is intense!

It's like once you put it in your mouth right,

you don't even have to wait for it to come out,

it just like "boom" out.

What is it though?

Taste like barbecue (BBQ) flavour leh.

Taste like some meat flavour you know,

some Korean meat.

Bulgogi?

Dak Galbi?

It's very addictive leh!

Yeah, but I really don't know what flavour it is!

It's actually quite salty!

Salty but with a hint of sweetness at the end right?

It taste like it might be Yuzu or something.

Mac and cheese?

Nachos Cheese?

Coleslaw, I don't know?

Van: Soy sauce | Nic: Yuzu

Xenia: Nachos Cheese | Adria: Bacon

PD: The answer is Coleslaw.

Huh?!!!

Okay, if coleslaw actually tastes like this, I'll eat it every day.

It doesn't taste like Coleslaw at all!

I think the person that invented this flavour has never had Coleslaw.

OMG I said it HAHAHA.

*Uncontrollable laughter*

Can you reverse the [footage]?

Coleslaw? I don't know.

No, I said Coleslaw at first right,

but right...

It dooesn't taste like coleslaw! (Ya!)

That's why I changed my answer!

I was like "Huh, but it doesn't taste like coleslaw, it tastes more like bacon or some meat flavoured thing."

Wah sian, it's a liquid!

Eee!

I know already!

It's hardcore cinnamon.

Ya!

It's not the one teaspoon, two teaspoon,

it's three tablespoon!

Cola, I think it's cola!

I think it's a tea,

even though there's little bubbles along the side.

Like carbonated tea.

PD: Do you think you'll like this drink?

No!

I hate cinnamon leh!

Unless it's like honey cinnamon.

It tastes okay. (It's a tea!)

But it's so sweet, it's way too sweet!

Okay, first of all, it tastes exactly what it smells like.

Ya, like a cola tea-ish kind of...

Why are you still saying cola?!

Apple pie soft drink!

It's like Apple Pie,

you blend it!

Add a little bit of carbonated water.

Tada!

It's like when you go to someone's like birthday party or whatever,

and then they order a buffet,

and then there's this strange tea.

(Ya!) Strange drink that you don't know what it is.

The mystery drink.

PD: This is a common spice.

Cinnamon!

Van: Cinnamon tea! | Nic: Ya, i think it's cinnamon tea.

Xenia: Apple Pie! | Adria: Cinnamon Almond

Sweet Cinnamon Punch Drink.

O M G

Ohhhh.

OMG I got all the words leh!

It still packs a punch lah,

the cinnamon taste.

But it's also cloying sweet.

Who would have guessed that the name is cinnamon punch?!

Choco pie! Choco pie!

It's choco pie!!

10/10

No, no, no now, it's definitely not a choco pie.

Inside must have some surprise right?

What if it's wasabi?

I smell melon! (Is it banana?)

Oh, melon?

Oh ya ya ya.

Have you not had a banana before?

It smells super good leh!

It looks like a decent Choco Pie.

It feels quite dense.

I am like 99% sure I am going to like this.

It tastes very bubble-gummy.

And it's pink.

It's as if they put like this pink edible bubble gum between two chocolate.

Yes! I like!

The thing is I was expecting the cream filling to be melon. But it's the opposite.

OMG. I know what this is!

Wait wait wait wait wait!

Okay, I'm ready!

PD: Ready?

No, no, no, I'm not! Wait wait wait!

Melon Strawberry!

Xenia: Watermelon | Adria: Strawberry

PD: Watermelon. Xenia is correct!

Yes!

Huh?!

Ohhhhh.

You know what, I know what it tastes like already!

It tastes exactly right, like the watermelon gummy.

You know which one? (Yes!)

It's the green and red one. It looks like a small slice of watermelon.

It's exactly that taste leh.

It's the artificial watermelon taste.

But it's delicious leh.

It's a hard candy.

Is it lozenges because I have sore throat?

There's a faint sweet smell.

Like honey kind.

I know this taste.

OMG!

Plum!

Oh, very familiar.

What is it?

I got one answer in my mind lah.

When we're kids, that sweet.

It's transparent.

There's a slight tinge of yellow, and then in the middle there's this suan mei (sour plum).

It tastes like Kiam Sng Tee lah, all the old people eat -

that kind of preserved fruit taste.

I feel like I haven't tasted this as a sweet.

I'm so confident that this is sour plum.

I feel like it might be Kumquat.

Xenia: Olives | Adria: Tomato

PD: Adra's correct!

Oh ya! It's tomato!

It's damn obvious.

You know why? Because I like to eat cherry tomatoes by itself.

And I also eat the big tomatoes by itself right,

it's the exact same taste.

Eh????

It doesn't even taste like tomato.

Wow, some more you so confident leh!

Yeah, I was really confident.

Potato chips! Looks like seaweed!

It smells a little bit salty- sourish.

Taste like regular potato chips.

When you do this right, it tastes a bit like dirty laundry.

So you've tasted dirty laundry before?

Yes, I have.

It's very salty!

I feel like I know.

OMG I'm back to the zone where I know but I don't know.

Ugh, I hate this feeling leh!

Wait, the flavor dissolves really quickly.

So the moment you put it into your mouth,

something hits you which is like a saltiness hits you, and within a second it's completely gone.

It tastes a bit meaty.

It reminds me of sour cream.

PD: People usually eat this flavour in a sandwich.

It actually tastes a bit like Takoyaki leh.

Actually there's mayo.

Is this egg mayo?

What do people eat in a sandwich?

Ham?

Wait!

Xenia: Ham & Cheese | Adria: Egg Mayo

Van: Ham & Cheese | Nic: Egg Mayo

PD: It's actually Tuna Mayo.

Ohhhhh.

Actually you can taste a bit of the mayo.

I think that's where I get the Takoyaki taste from.

Okay, thank God you can't taste the tuna,

that would be foul!

But it's a good chip!

Ya, actually the mayo taste is quite faint...

Now I can taste a little bit of the mayo!

Urgh OMG!

I mean I got the mayo part correct!

Huh tuna?!

Got tuna taste meh?

Cinnamon tea!

The smell was so strong but yet we still couldn't like place it as cinnamon.

But once you said it was cinnamon, then I'm like, "Ohhh".

The tomato sweet leh.

It's almost like thinking that a you put celery in a sweet or put spinach in a sweet,

or potato sweet that kind of thing.

Coleslaw popcorn!

Because even though it doesn't taste like coleslaw, it's delicious!

Coleslaw popcorn.

Yes, coleslaw popcorn.

Tuna Mayo chips.

Because it's nice.

But then I think if it's for you to try something different,

I'll buy the tomato sweet leh.

So thanks for watching another episode of Taste Testers,

if you like this video you can watch all our other videos over there!

Don't forget to like, share and subscribe!

Bye!

For more infomation >> UNIQUE KOREAN SNACKS | Taste Testers | EP 57 - Duration: 8:30.

-------------------------------------------

5歲小孩的童年?!每張都超萌超療癒!!#TBT懷舊星期四 - Duration: 6:27.

For more infomation >> 5歲小孩的童年?!每張都超萌超療癒!!#TBT懷舊星期四 - Duration: 6:27.

-------------------------------------------

Vildheks - første scene - Duration: 1:57.

For more infomation >> Vildheks - første scene - Duration: 1:57.

-------------------------------------------

ப்ரீத்தி 11ம் வகுப்பில் எடுத்த மதிப்பெண் தெரியுமா | TAMIL NEWS - Duration: 3:38.

For more infomation >> ப்ரீத்தி 11ம் வகுப்பில் எடுத்த மதிப்பெண் தெரியுமா | TAMIL NEWS - Duration: 3:38.

-------------------------------------------

Le "verrou de Bercy" ou comment certains fraudeurs échappent au fisc - Monkey - Duration: 4:20.

For more infomation >> Le "verrou de Bercy" ou comment certains fraudeurs échappent au fisc - Monkey - Duration: 4:20.

-------------------------------------------

KARAOKE | Chiều Cuối Tuần | Ngọc Sơn - Duration: 3:45.

For more infomation >> KARAOKE | Chiều Cuối Tuần | Ngọc Sơn - Duration: 3:45.

-------------------------------------------

Outlast 2 hat keinen Spaß gemacht!!!Einself!! (Subtitled) - Duration: 9:30.

For more infomation >> Outlast 2 hat keinen Spaß gemacht!!!Einself!! (Subtitled) - Duration: 9:30.

-------------------------------------------

Franklin Graham stages California tour before primaries - Duration: 3:58.

For more infomation >> Franklin Graham stages California tour before primaries - Duration: 3:58.

-------------------------------------------

Эти люди постоянно берут на себя ЧУЖИЕ ГРЕХИ - Duration: 5:43.

For more infomation >> Эти люди постоянно берут на себя ЧУЖИЕ ГРЕХИ - Duration: 5:43.

-------------------------------------------

Komplette 10. Etage bei neuem Hochhaus vergessen [Postillon24-Klassiker] - Duration: 1:39.

For more infomation >> Komplette 10. Etage bei neuem Hochhaus vergessen [Postillon24-Klassiker] - Duration: 1:39.

-------------------------------------------

【新プロジェクト始動】あなたとつながりたい! - Duration: 1:29.

Hello everyone! Virtual YouTuber Kizuna AI here!

There may be those among you who already know,

the fact that I,

Kizuna AI,

recently joined Project upd8

has been confirmed!

The details

and the official site

can be found in the description box!

[ Why are you joining Project upd8? ]

Because I want to connect with many more people

In order to achieve this,

I believe I need the collaboration

of human beings themselves!

The time I felt that most strongly

was the 28th of March

at the 1,000,000 Subscriber Celebration Event at YouTube Space-

Ahh,

this is a bit much-

The YouTube Space 1,000,000 Subscriber Celebration Event,

to me,

that event was

a very, very big challenge!

I was able to be there with humans,

and see the event through to the end

The thought that came to me there,

is that by working together with you humans,

there is so much more I would be able to do!

Earlier,

in my magazine interview,

I said that in order to make "Kizuna AI Fest" a reality,

I have to work together with the humans~!

Well,

that's what I thought

I think I didn't have much time on my hands!

so that's why from now on-

with the support of Project upd8

there'd be

even more various things I could accomplish!

That's right!

I just want to connect with you!

This was Virtual YouTuber Kizuna AI!

[ Kizuna AI is officially joining upd8! ]

Join our Discord for all AI-chan news! https://discord.gg/RYtUrt6

Translated by myriadcandles Transcribed by Dokuro Fantastic Timed by Loserbait

For more infomation >> 【新プロジェクト始動】あなたとつながりたい! - Duration: 1:29.

-------------------------------------------

Meet The Mechanic | Super Car Royce | Cartoon Videos For Kids - Duration: 16:31.

For more infomation >> Meet The Mechanic | Super Car Royce | Cartoon Videos For Kids - Duration: 16:31.

-------------------------------------------

Fox - This is Turkey - Duration: 4:05.

For more infomation >> Fox - This is Turkey - Duration: 4:05.

-------------------------------------------

Veg chicken ye kya h ?? 😀😝 - Duration: 8:40.

Good eve vbo vlogs bought a new scooty

Its time for party

Lets eat something im hungry

Sardar ji chaap wale

Gobi khud gayi

My food is here

Veg chicken tikka [ all made of soyabean ]

Food is sexy

Awesome

Cute girl my subscriber

Im tired now need to sleep

Lets eat a pan

Bad

Joy pan is very tasty

If you want a editor then dm on insta

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét