Thứ Tư, 30 tháng 5, 2018

Waching daily May 31 2018

Vass where are you?

We'll take you to him.

We'll give you that Inc

Ask you a question give you any teacher give me daddy my sister give you daddy I

Think I miss you one of us

You think that makes you like me, huh?

California boy he's got a hard-on a jungle fever

I'm gonna try here a bullet through my sister's skull

Khadijah brother grant

Fuck you you are angry Jason

Angry

I get it I

mean without family under fuck are we

There was a time where I'd do anything for my sister. You know first time I ever killed was for my sister

No no no, please

You should've seen about our loved ones right I fuckin loved ones they coming right inside you every fucking time

So they say to me. They save us what who the fuck is a good debate. Dan hey?

Like you know like they fuckin think that I need to make a fucking choice

By the way this letter really sucks you know

so much for poetics

It's really too bad that C Drive. Don't you Bob?

Because now the only way to Clio's do it, Michigan really

Okay, okay, Jessa I swear to god, man

We need to die for the one you love

Please a puppy

I'm on my way I

Gotta see the pipes

There's fire everywhere

Lygia I could see the door. I'm coming

That's definitely not

I can't take any more of this heat

Stay calm please I'm coming

Don't worry, I'm here. Oh my gosh still it's a goner took Oliver and do anything about of them

Okay, go I have an idea

Oh, it's the only way down come on. Oh my god

Over there, that's truck

He's out in the open please

Start

Go chase it

We

Did you see that explosion

To control

Don't jerk the wheel

Drive straight, you're making me miss

Had to tend to tend to

Oh my god

Cops

Ready turn off the truck no it died tickle the keys depress the pedal

We saw

Kukuku

We're losing them

Faster faster

Well yeah

Motherfuckers never doing hit aah

We did it

You think almost being killed or sold into slavery spy Lisa calm down

Okay listen, I'm fixing this do you know where the Pirates took the other she took all of her to someplace called the bunker

I'm not sure, but he's hurt easy. What about Riley. I don't know anything about Riley or Grant

Grants dead

But I found Daisy I'll find the others where's a safe place, I'll take it

It's a video she's not here

You say mom dad

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét