Thứ Tư, 30 tháng 5, 2018

Waching daily May 31 2018

South Korean Taekwondo performers showed off their dynamic moves at the Vatican and delivered

their message of peace to the world.

They performed in front of Pope Francis at Saint Peter's Square on Wednesday.

At the end of the performance, they revealed a banner with the message "One World, One

Taekwondo" to show their wish for a peaceful world.

After watching the performance, the Pope said he welcomes the reconciliatory mood between

the two Koreas.

North Korean Taekwondo performers had also planned to take part, but they pulled out

saying "Due to the U.S.-South Korea joint Max Thunder military exercise, the performance

at the Vatican cannot take place".

For more infomation >> "Peace is more precious than triumph"…Taekwondo delivers a message of peace in Vatican - Duration: 0:40.

-------------------------------------------

20180531 金融無間道:高盛的超級客戶報告 預測美國經濟潛大隱憂? - Duration: 9:15.

For more infomation >> 20180531 金融無間道:高盛的超級客戶報告 預測美國經濟潛大隱憂? - Duration: 9:15.

-------------------------------------------

MOTHERS DAY - Duration: 18:15.

Why did I close my eyes?

Today it's mothers day and I want you to hang with me on this day

Because we are going to celebrate my mom

So today you get to hang with me on a "hang along vlog"

MY DAY

I've just been out for a walk with Hunter

My mom will pick us up soon

But she had to go to the grave and greet her mother first

aaand...

she will pick us up after that

I'm a bit red in the face cause I just poped some pimples and some blackheads

But now we can clean my face instead

I told you I wanted to show you my face/morning routine

I always begin with a peeling

Because

You have like a layer on your face

That makes it harder for your skin to receive the lotions and vitamins

And ithat's why it's really important that you will do that at least three times a week

That's good

So that every lotion really gets in the skin for real

And on the double chin

And then I have this, but I havn't charge it so..

So we doesn't use that one right now, but otherwise I would use that with the peeling

The peeling is from The body shop

I'm obsessed with The body shop

I mean.. I LOVE The body shop

This is "tea tree"

And that's a....

It really smells fresh!

And it looks like this.. it's not going to focus..

But anyways.. feels soo f**ing fresh

I'm like

Yep, now I'm going to wash this off

I didn't dry my whole face because I'm going to use the face wash now

And the cleanser I use is a foaming wash, that's also from The body shop

It's from the Drop of youth series, which is my favorite series from The body shop

And it looks like this when you use it

Oh! It feels sooo nice also

I'm obsessed

So..

Then, after that I use a toner

It's also from The body shop

And it's "The british rose" series

No, it's only "British rose" not "The"

And it's a gel toner without alcohol in it

So you use one of these

And like this

I use toner so much, it's not bad for your skin because: first of all it's no alcohol in it

and for the second part it takes away the last "dirt" you have on your face

That's really sitting on there after you have clean it

I'm not really a skin-expert, so don't quote me on this but

This is the way I do it and it does really work on my skin

I've really got better skin, ok.. it may not really tell now cause I poped some pimples

But after I did my chemical peeling

I received a gift card to do a chemical peeling from Jeny and Alex for my birthday

and then they use like acids all over the face

It maybe sounds so weird but

It was so nice, but it really hurts

but you really feel so fresh after

and the acids takes away the layer that I was talking about before and gives you new fresh skin

So that's why you need to peel your skin often, cause you always need new fresh skin

So you stay healthy in the skin

after the treatment you will lose the top layer of the skin, and you will look crazy for a week

Sooo maybe you really don't want to be at work in that time

But I did it anyway. So the treatment gave me a good new beginning for my skin

So ALL the pimples and blackheads didn't disappeared, so maybe do not expect that

Cause I expected that and at first I got a bit dissatisfied, but when I think about it now

it really gave me a good new ground

Then ofcourse I have som pimples like this one

But otherwise I really got a got skin right now

And I'm really happy about that

And then I'm very careful about facial-cleaning

And you use the toner until you are feeling like

I am pleased now

First of all I use something I've become sooo obsessed about and that is SPF

And this is SPF 30

That protects the face

You will still get a tan, but you get a healthier tan

I also have a lotion with aloe vera and it also is SPF in that one too.

Last but not least I have this vitamin C spray. That you spray like this..

And you feel sooooo fresh after that

I doing the same things as my night routine but then I also have this eye mask that is also from The bodyshop

And it's also from the "Drop of youth" series

All I do is that I just press it lightly under my eyes

F*ck I got something in my eye..

And that's my morning/face routine

Then I got something that only older people has

And that is this one, you put your pills from monday - wednesday in it

Haha no! Not monday to wednesday.. I mean Monday to sunday!

So you'll remember to take all your pills everyday

I think it's nice to have all my vitamins in this, so I know..

You know I have THE WORST memory, so then I just look at this if I don't remember if I took the days vitamins

or not. Like now I see that I didn't take my pills yesterday

When I wake up, I mean the first thing I'll do in the morning

I'll take a activated carbon pill and they look like this

Really really black

I can show you

This is what they looks like

And I take them as fast as I wake up with aalooooot of weather

Because it helps the body to clean it from toxic and so on

It takes up 100 times its own weight

So your poop will be black

I mean, it really turns out black black

Just so you know, so you'll not be alarmed

Does really work for me

I mean.. maybe is personal but.. I'm often really bad in the stomach

Probably because I love strong food, but...

They help me to... how do I say this in a nicer way?

eh... not have diarrhea all the time

They help my stomach a lot

But if you have temporary bad diarrhea, then you can take like 3 - 6 pills and it will help you

in case of temporary diarrhea

I mean... sooo much information of me

These pills you can't take two hours before or after other pills, because they will reduce the effect of the other pills

So if you wake up and take vitamins you have to wait for two hours before you take theactivated carbon pills

or if you wake up and take the activated carbon pills, you have to wait two hours before you take the other pills

that is how it works

I'm now at my moms place

(my mom talk to her self in the background?)

Who do you think she is talking to?

Mom: What did you say?

So now we are here, sittin' in the sun. Hunter is here

In the shadow.

It's a bit windy today

The other days it was no wind at all

I know I sound like I complain about the sun, and yeah I do, because of my dog.

I mean, this weather is so nice, but it's tooooo hot for my dog.

Now, we just wait for my sister and her family to get here, and then we are going to have a BBQ.

(to my mom): Should we look at your greenhouse?

Now we will check out my moms new greenhouse

(Mom): Now it sounds like I have a really big fancy one

(Mom): Look!

(Mom): I love that sound

Is it nice Hunter?

So this is what it looks like

So what kind of sausages do we have?

We need to have a sausage-haul

(My brother): Here we have cheese grilled

Do you like them?

(My brother): No I think I like these ones more, cheese and bacon

(My brother): Then we have "Kabanoss"

(My brother): Here is the common "Uddevallare"

(My brother): Then we have chorizo

Yeah, that one is nice!

(My brother): That is what we got

And your favorite was?

(My brother): Cheese and bacon

Wait do we have two cheese sausages?

(My brother): No, this is cheese and bacon, and the other one is only cheese

Is "Uddevallaren" a famous brand?

(My sister): I juuuust thought about that, I wonder what the name is i like Gotherburg, is it "Uddevallaren" there also?

Do "Uddevallaren" exists in Gothenburg?

(My brother): In Trollhättan it's called "Trollhättaren"

(My sister): But Rybergs, is that a local company?

Didn't granddad work at Rybergs?

(My sister): No that was Scan

(My mom gets her present from us): Ohhh..! Look!

(My nephew): But I also love grandma?

(My sister): Of course you do baby

Naww sooo cute!

Do you like grandma?

(My niece): Yep!

(she got a neckless that says our names and at the other side it says "We love you")

Some context before the next clip

A while ago there was a picture that got viral

This picture

And everybody sees this dress in different colors, some of us see it as Blue and black, and some of us sees it as white and gold

And there is a new thing that is like that, but in a sound

So either you hear "Yanny" or you'll hear "Laurel"

And everybody hears different things

I can say I really hear both

And I think everybody can here them both, you just need to really concentrate

I think there is two sounds in the same clip

But the first thing you will hear you can't think away after you hear it.

When I heard this clip the first time, I could only hear "Yanny"

But then I just change and could only hear "Laurel"

But now, if I really concentrate, I can hear both

You just need to concentrate on the name you want to hear

Just so you know what this next clip is about

"Laurel"

"Laurel"

"Laurel"

(My brother): "Yanny" "Yanny"

No I can change what I want to hear

(My brother): I hear "Yanny"

Now it's time to move our asses

Because we are going to the cinema, and see this movie "I feel pretty"

Me and my mom, cause it's mothers day

Now we need to rush, I mean I can't look like a ogre

I don't need to put on make up but... look at this hair..

So I need to get that straight, and then we are going to the cinema

But Hunter, we were just outside

Now I need to get ready

My mom said she was going to be here now

But she is .. over there!

Lucky her, I have already picked up the tickets

Freaking mom

My whole family is always so late

No, everyone except me.

Look at this cute movie theater

(Mom): Sooo small and cute!!

It was really cute!

(Mom): I don't think I've ever been in this saloon before

We have 29 - 30 seats, here in the middle

Are you excited?

(Mom): YEAH! I think this is really going to be fun

And we are home again!

The movie was.. good!

It was sooo funny!

It's a movie I really recommend if anyone wants to see it

It was really funny!

Ok, some scenes in the movie I just felt.....

But, it's a movie

You can't have it all

Anyways, it was really funny

If you want to see it, do that! Because we laught sooo much

Yeah.. I think this was probably it

The time is now almost 22.30 at night

and now I am going to eat some food, watch some movie

and just get cozy in my sofa

And I'll see you soon

I hope you had a really good Mothers day and you really took care of your mothers today

I'll see you soon

For more infomation >> MOTHERS DAY - Duration: 18:15.

-------------------------------------------

Top 10 2D INTRO TEMPLATES | Fortnite/Roblox/Minecraft | Softwares (2018) - Duration: 2:56.

KOALAA GANG? :D

For more infomation >> Top 10 2D INTRO TEMPLATES | Fortnite/Roblox/Minecraft | Softwares (2018) - Duration: 2:56.

-------------------------------------------

Sunny skies to continue along with strong UV rays _ 053118 - Duration: 1:57.

Good afternoon.

Bright sunshine and higher than average temperatures will continue on this last day of May.

There will be strong UV rays across most parts of the country all day, so try to stay in

the shade and drink plenty of water.

Highs will go a couple of notches higher than yesterday, hovering in the upper twenties

in many parts, with Seoul getting up to 27 degrees Celsius.

For other parts, Daejeon and Gyeongju will be at 26 degrees Celsius while Chuncheon will

make it to 29 degrees.

We'll have a scorching start to June, sunny skies and high UV rays will make it feel hotter

than the actual temperatures.

With that, let's take a look at the international weather for viewers around the world.

South Korea will have mostly sunny skies with high UV rays in most parts... and North Korea

will have stable weather along with bright skies.

Manila and Bangkok will have a rainy Thursday along with scattered thunderstorms at times.

Perth will have unstable weather with a high of 20 degrees Celsius.

Over in New York, expect areas of patchy fog early along with showers in the morning.

Skies will turn cloudy in the afternoon.

As for South America, Santiago is going through cooler than average temperatures this month,

the first week of June seems to be a chilly one as well.

Taking you to Europe,... travel chaos is expected to continue today as the UK will be hit with

"intense" thunderstorms and heavy rain.

Lastly to Africa, cold weather is expected for most of South Africa, as winter approaches.

That's the weather update for now.

For more infomation >> Sunny skies to continue along with strong UV rays _ 053118 - Duration: 1:57.

-------------------------------------------

North Korea's Kim Yong-chol, U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo hold working dinner in NYC - Duration: 2:18.

We begin this afternoon with the latest on the rapid-fire diplomatic developments between

North Korea and the U.S. North Korean leader Kim Kong-un's most-trusted

aide Kim Yong-chol has been sitting down in New York City with U.S. Secretary of State

Mike Pompeo to thrash out the terms of a planned summit.

The White House says they'll meet again on Thursday, local time.

Lee Ji-won reports.

Kim Yong-chol, a vice chairman of North Korea's ruling Workers' Party's Central Committee,

and U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo began their meeting with a working dinner in New

York City at 7 p.m., Wednesday, local time.

Pompeo arrived at the Manhattan residence of the deputy representative of the U.S. to

the UN 15 minutes ahead of their scheduled meeting time, and Kim arrived on time, but

neither spoke to reporters as they entered the building.

The dinner lasted for 90 minutes,... and Kim headed straight back to the Hilton New York

One UN Plaza hotel where he will be staying for two days.

Kim Yong-chol, who arrived at JFK International Airport earlier in the day, is the most senior

North Korean official to step foot on U.S. soil in nearly 20 years.

To make his trip happen, he was granted a "sanctions travel waiver," as he's under U.S.

sanctions for his role in North Korea's nuclear program and other illicit activities.

Kim and Pompeo's talking points have not been made public.

But it's widely believed they are putting the final touches on the agenda for the Pyongyang-Washington

summit -- how North Korea will denuclearize... and how the U.S. will guarantee the regime's

security.

The White House says the two will hold their official high-level meeting throughout the

whole day on Thursday, local time.

Ahead of the dinner, Pompeo set out the U.S. position on his official Twitter page.

He said he was looking forward to discussing a potential summit with North Korean leader

Kim Jong-un,... and once again reiterated that the U.S. is committed to the complete,

verifiable, and irreversible denuclearization of the Korean Peninsula.

While Kim Yong-chol and Pompeo are meeting for the third time,... watchers are keen to

find out if Kim Jong-un's right-hand man will visit Washington and meet with President Trump.

Lee Ji-won, Arirang News.

For more infomation >> North Korea's Kim Yong-chol, U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo hold working dinner in NYC - Duration: 2:18.

-------------------------------------------

BẢO REN Bán Dép WEFI Phá Nát CHUNG CƯ Cười Toẹt Ga - Duration: 15:52.

For more infomation >> BẢO REN Bán Dép WEFI Phá Nát CHUNG CƯ Cười Toẹt Ga - Duration: 15:52.

-------------------------------------------

Làm Nhà Băng Cực Lạnh Trong Phòng Tắm - Duration: 7:50.

For more infomation >> Làm Nhà Băng Cực Lạnh Trong Phòng Tắm - Duration: 7:50.

-------------------------------------------

❤️ПРИКОЛЬНОЕ Поздравление с ДНЕМ БЛОНДИНОК ❤️ - Duration: 1:13.

For more infomation >> ❤️ПРИКОЛЬНОЕ Поздравление с ДНЕМ БЛОНДИНОК ❤️ - Duration: 1:13.

-------------------------------------------

South Korea approves Buddhist monk's visit to North Korea - Duration: 0:46.

Seoul's Unification Ministry has approved a Buddhist monk's visit to North Korea this

weekend -- which would be the first visit to the North by a South Korean citizen for

a purely civilian interaction.

There have been three other South Korean visits to North Korea under the Moon Jae-in administration,...

but they weren't civilian interactions... as for the case of covering the dismantlement

of the Punggye-ri nuclear test site.

Monk Cheondam 's visit comes upon an invitation from the North.

He's to visit Pyongyang for five days starting Saturday and meet with local Buddhism-related

officials.

The Unification Ministry says the visit is for a religious interaction between the two

Koreas,... especially to discuss the restoration of a Buddhist temple in North Korea's Geumgang-san

Mountain.

For more infomation >> South Korea approves Buddhist monk's visit to North Korea - Duration: 0:46.

-------------------------------------------

Kinh Hoàng CHƠI NĂM MƯỜI Vào 3 Giờ Sáng Hiện Tượng Khó Giải Thích | WEFI Ghost - Duration: 10:01.

For more infomation >> Kinh Hoàng CHƠI NĂM MƯỜI Vào 3 Giờ Sáng Hiện Tượng Khó Giải Thích | WEFI Ghost - Duration: 10:01.

-------------------------------------------

5月31號,這三大生肖財運亨通~ - Duration: 2:50.

For more infomation >> 5月31號,這三大生肖財運亨通~ - Duration: 2:50.

-------------------------------------------

佩戴貔貅時頭應該朝向哪裡?有什麼講究? - Duration: 6:09.

For more infomation >> 佩戴貔貅時頭應該朝向哪裡?有什麼講究? - Duration: 6:09.

-------------------------------------------

MeMo - G - Едно свястно 2018 (Official Audio) - Duration: 4:40.

For more infomation >> MeMo - G - Едно свястно 2018 (Official Audio) - Duration: 4:40.

-------------------------------------------

6大生肖,6月之後財運太好 - Duration: 9:12.

For more infomation >> 6大生肖,6月之後財運太好 - Duration: 9:12.

-------------------------------------------

Comment avoir 1000 Abonnés sur YouTube gratuitement (et rapidement) - Duration: 8:15.

For more infomation >> Comment avoir 1000 Abonnés sur YouTube gratuitement (et rapidement) - Duration: 8:15.

-------------------------------------------

ព្រាប សុវត្តិ ជម្រើសពិសេស បទចាស់ៗ, Preap Sovath Old Song Collection, Preap Sovath​ Old Song Non Stop - Duration: 44:47.

Preap Sovath Old Song Collection, Preap Sovath​ Old Song Non Stop

For more infomation >> ព្រាប សុវត្តិ ជម្រើសពិសេស បទចាស់ៗ, Preap Sovath Old Song Collection, Preap Sovath​ Old Song Non Stop - Duration: 44:47.

-------------------------------------------

South Korea's industrial output up 1.5% in April m/m - Duration: 0:40.

South Korea's industrial output rebounded in April,... marking the biggest on-month

jump since November 2016.

Statistics Korea says industrial output soared one-point-five percent from a month earlier

on the back of rising production in the mining, manufacturing and construction sectors, offsetting

declines in investment and consumption.

Sharing that sentiment are local companies which have an upbeat outlook on business conditions

in the coming months.

The Bank of Korea's business survey index for May recorded 80, up one point on-month,

marking the second consecutive month of growth.

The central bank attributed the rise to a pick-up in automobile and semiconductor exports.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét