Thứ Năm, 31 tháng 5, 2018

Waching daily May 31 2018

European Vacation Toy Haul - Disney Store, Funko, Moana, Incredibles II & More!! - hey

guys its me your host SUPERSORRELL and today MRS SUPERSORRELL is sharing

with you her EUROPEAN TOY HAUL from our EUROPEAN TRIP around FRANCE, ITALY and SPAIN. where

she got items from MOANA, INCREDIBLES 2 and Snow White.

check out the awesome DORBZ, MYSTERY MINIS and much more in this haul.

thank you for watching guys if you enjoy this video please give

it a thumbs up and smash the subscribe button it would really help us out and stay tuned

for more geeky adventures.

Please Subscribe and Support the channel!! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC23U4jpP2BAw8uxaH4Zwh8g?sub_confirmation=1

Bantha Tracks - A UK Star Wars Collectors Group

https://www.facebook.com/groups/BanthaTracksUK/

Marvel Legends UK https://www.facebook.com/groups/MarvelLegendsUK/

Socials - Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/supersorrell

- Twitter: https://twitter.com/supersorrell - Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/supersorrell

- Facebook Group - https://www.facebook.com/groups/actionfigurecollectorsuk/ - Website: http://www.supersorrell.co.uk

About Me ********

Welcome to SuperSorrell - Your UK Toy Channel - Family Friendly NEW VIDEOS Every Single

Day 12:30am & 17:30pm - TOY HUNTING Vlogs, Toy Hunt Vlogs, Toy Hauls, Disney Store Haul,

Action Figure Hauls, Star Wars Hauls - Action Figure Reviews - Star Wars Black Series Reviews,

Marvel LEGENDS Reviews, Sh Figuarts, Diamond Select, NECA & MORE!!

We review toys from the latest movies like SOLO: A Star Wars Story, Avengers Infinity

War.

DC Comics Collections like Bombshells, Designer Series, Icons & Batman Animated Series.

I review action figures of my favorite characters like; Batman, Harley Quinn, The Joker, Darth

Maul, Thanos & TMNT We are starting to review new lines such as

WWE Elite Series and FUNKO POP VINYL products!

I am business proposal friendly so email me

at SuperSorrell@live.co.uk

European Vacation Toy Haul - Disney Store, Funko, Moana, Incredibles II & More!!

Let me know your thoughts in the comments below;

#haul #vacation #holiday #disneystore #italy #spain #france #europe #disney #moana #Incredibles2

#funko #toyhaul

toy haul,vacation,europe,europe toy haul,europe toy shopping,vacation toy haul,vacation haul,disney

store haul,action figure haul,funko,dorbz,moana,vaiana,incredibles,incredibles II,dopey,snow white,pop vinyl,moana dorbz

ridez,incredibles mystery minis,italy,spain,euro,france,toy haul uk,toy haul unboxing,toy haul 2018

For more infomation >> European Vacation Toy Haul - Disney Store, Funko, Moana, Incredibles II & More!! (Mrs SuperSorrell) - Duration: 6:38.

-------------------------------------------

Controllare le luci della moto, ecco come! | ABC MANUTENZIONE MOTO 09 [eng sub] - Duration: 2:33.

here I am again with my friend Marco

in his workshop at Scuola Moto

for another episode of ABC Motorcycle Maintenance

today we will talk about the lighting system

how can I do a good maintenance of it?

first of all, checking the functioning of each lighting bulb

replacing it if necessary

and regulating

the low beam headlight

how can I proceed?

let's choose a dim-light location

in order to check every single lighting bulb

is working properly and

under your control

what if during this check

I find, let's say, the low beam headlight

is not working?

in this case, it is better

to choose a lighting bulb

as stated in the user manual

so I advice you not to be tempted

to go for a more powerful or

different technology lighting bulb

so I need to stick on what the company says

instead of replacing it

with the same type I used to have

on my second-hand motorcycle

I would rather follow

the company information

also, it's always useful

to bring a spare lighting bulb with you

when you are traveling, right?

of course

how do I check the beam of light?

I recommend to do it

in your garage

the best thing is having

a wall at 20 meters distance

then get on the bike

remove the kickstand

and turn the engine on

the low beam headlight should be on

and lighting up

the whole space between the wall and you

but not the wall itself

therefore you need a uniform

beam of light for at least 20 meters

thanks to Marco's advices

we have learnt something new

about the motorcycle maintenance

see you in the next videos

if you have any questions or curiosities

about the motorcycle maintenance

write it down here in the comments

see you next time!

For more infomation >> Controllare le luci della moto, ecco come! | ABC MANUTENZIONE MOTO 09 [eng sub] - Duration: 2:33.

-------------------------------------------

Lussy - So Lonely - Duration: 3:16.

How to talk to you if you don't hear me?

How to show you what you don't see?

How to touch you if you don't feel me?

How to forgive what tears you away from me?

I'm freezing

I feel so lonely baby

Free me from the hell I'm living

I feel so lonely baby

Help me fight this war I'm not winning

Help me

How to stop smelling your scent?

How to move on without giving in to fear?

But how to live while longing for your touch?

How to hold on until tomorrow?

Save me from my descent

I feel so lonely baby

Free me from the hell I'm living

I feel so lonely baby

Help me in this war I'm not winning

Oh, you must help me to keep fighting

Help me to keep fighting

You must help me to keep fighting, Mayday Mayday

Mayday mayday, Help me

Mayday mayday, Help me

I feel so lonely baby

Free me from the hell I'm living

I feel so lonely baby

Help me in this war I'm not winning

Oh, you must help me to keep fighting

Help me to keep fighting

Oh, you must help me to keep fighting

Help me to keep fighting

Oh, you must help me to keep fighting

Help me to keep fighting

Mayday Mayday

For more infomation >> Lussy - So Lonely - Duration: 3:16.

-------------------------------------------

Wolverine Wakes Up In 1973 (Scene) | X-Men: Days of Future Past (2014) Movie Clip 4K - Duration: 2:50.

The first time

Ever I saw your face

Whoa.

I thought the sun

Rose in your eyes

And the moon and the stars

Were the gifts you gave

Holy shit.

It worked.

Hey, what's going on?

Gwen, get dressed. Who the hell are you?

Hey, I don't know what's going on.

You're supposed to be

guarding the boss's daughter, not screwing her.

Well, I didn't sleep with her.

No? No.

I mean, yes, I slept with her many times.

Jimmy!

That wasn't me. That was the old me.

I just got here 20 seconds ago.

Really?

Then what happened to your clothes?

My-- Oh.

Would you believe me if I told you

I was sent here from the future?

Huh?

Get out of here, sweetheart. Yeah.

We're gonna take care of this comedian. No, you're not.

You're gonna give me the keys to your car and some money for gas...

or you're gonna wake up in the hospital.

Trust me, I know how these things play out.

Oh. Because you're from the future?

No.

Because of these.

What the hell?

God damn it!

Peaceful thoughts.

For more infomation >> Wolverine Wakes Up In 1973 (Scene) | X-Men: Days of Future Past (2014) Movie Clip 4K - Duration: 2:50.

-------------------------------------------

WELCOME TO MY LIFE - Marc Diekmann - CHANNEL TRAILER - Duration: 3:01.

Welcome to my Channel! My Name is Marc Diekmann,

I am a Freestyle MTB Rider

and on this channel you will find

several videos per Week all around my lifestyle

on and off the bike e.g. shows

competitions, tutorials, challenges, travel,

other action sports and

whatever else comes to my mind, so: check it out!

If you are new to this channel and don`t wanna miss out

subscribe, activate the bell, leave a like

and follow me on my journey! HAVE FUN!

For more infomation >> WELCOME TO MY LIFE - Marc Diekmann - CHANNEL TRAILER - Duration: 3:01.

-------------------------------------------

Erste Fahrverbote für Dieselautos in Hamburg - Duration: 1:18.

For more infomation >> Erste Fahrverbote für Dieselautos in Hamburg - Duration: 1:18.

-------------------------------------------

Dragon Ball FighterZ : Zamasu y Vegito Analisis de Gameplay! / Tecnicas, Movimientos y Habilidades!! - Duration: 14:13.

For more infomation >> Dragon Ball FighterZ : Zamasu y Vegito Analisis de Gameplay! / Tecnicas, Movimientos y Habilidades!! - Duration: 14:13.

-------------------------------------------

©WARXUL. Drums. Game Under Multiple Minuses - Duration: 7:43.

©WARXUL. Drums. Game Under Multiple Minuses, Subscribe me:

For more infomation >> ©WARXUL. Drums. Game Under Multiple Minuses - Duration: 7:43.

-------------------------------------------

Giving away free robux!!!!!!!!!!! #Road to 100!!!! - Duration: 2:39:09.

For more infomation >> Giving away free robux!!!!!!!!!!! #Road to 100!!!! - Duration: 2:39:09.

-------------------------------------------

Harry Potter and the Sausage Stone [ENG SUBS] - Duration: 4:53.

But here, uh ...

Are you sure we're close to Hogwarts?

Well, we turned left after the Mordor!

Yeah, but we've been going around in circles.

But, I do not know ...

Not the right place at all!

Are they dragons?

I never saw that in my life.

MOTHERF-

Merguez Studio!

That's us who did that!

Yes!

Harry Potter

And the Sausage Stone!

But there's no sausages in the sketch!

Haaaa, I see...

Hmmmm...

Yes...

You are..

An Asshole!

It's not even one of the four choices.

Harry Potter and the Sausage Stone!

'Scuse us!

Yes.

Sorry.

Uh, we would like to have your attention.

We have an important message to tell you.

Uhh...

How... how to tell them?

We just wanted to tell you that-

YOUR HATS ARE FUCKING UGLY!

Ron, what are you doing?

Your hair! You hair Ron!

Separated in the middle!

What is he doing?

Applaud yourself!

A good hand of applause!

Those really are beautiful hats!

Wingardium ugly hats!

That's you guys!

Harry sausage!

Hagrid, what is it?

That's why we are here.

You see?

That's unicorn blood.

Ha-Hagrid, I don't mean to interrupt, but ...

It's not unicorn blood...

It's unicorn sperm.

We saw it in our class.

Stop playing with Hagrid! Stop!

Wait, that's why you brought six children ...

...in the forest…

For unicorn sperm?

Hogwarts Bravo!

Hagrid?

You have a little bit on the edge of your mouth.

You too.

I saw the little Ron, he wants to taste it!

Shit, even Malfoy is like * slurp slurp *

He's like... he's heavily breathing!

SAUSAGES!

Psst, Harry! Hey!

Dumbledore told me the news:

You had your first menstrual period.

Don't be shy, you do know what that means, right Harry?

Voldemort is near.

Dumbledore sent me to give you this, to protect you.

He put a spell on it:

4x more absorbent!

All the chosen ones have menstruation.

I know I had mine at pretty much your age.

I'm a chosen one too!

If you need a way to protect yourself:

Shove that waay up your butt!

Good luck Harry!

Hermione...

It explains the blood!

The blood?

Transition!

I don't what he wants!

I don't know either...

You see what you're doing, dude?

Stop- Stop staring at him!

I had my broom and all. I was like the model student!

And then you arrived...

Show him your scar.

Show him!

Did you see his scar, Harry?

He is the chosen one, you fuck!

OK!?

My anus is splitted!

Okay.

Oh! We lost the filter ... ok.

Ok, that's the end!

Hi muggles!

Thank you very much for watching the video!

If you liked, leave us a thumbs up!

Don't hesitate to leave a comment, to tell us if you want more videos like this!

And to follow the adventure of your 2 favorite sausages:

Subscribe to our channel!

And thanks to our Patreon:

We are coming to blow you!

For more infomation >> Harry Potter and the Sausage Stone [ENG SUBS] - Duration: 4:53.

-------------------------------------------

ATTENZIONE! DIVIETO DI SORVOLO SPIAGGE CON IL DRONE... MA NON PER TUTTI! - Duration: 6:19.

ATTENZIONE!

For more infomation >> ATTENZIONE! DIVIETO DI SORVOLO SPIAGGE CON IL DRONE... MA NON PER TUTTI! - Duration: 6:19.

-------------------------------------------

War on Men: Stopping the Growing Fempire - The Opposition w/ Jordan Klepper - Duration: 6:37.

Opposers, the fight is back.

And the stakes are higher than ever,

because a hundred percent of 50% of the population

is at risk of total eradication...

of their identity.

I'm talking about men.

An overwhelming six states now have female governors,

which means only 44 states

stand between us and a complete "fempire."

It's time to suit up for battle,

because-- wardrobe, please...

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

...there's a war on men!

Something ominous is happening to men in America...

...a war on men.

The liberals' war on men is working.

(laughing)

...war on men...

(deep, distorted growling)

(cheering, applause)

Men...

this war is nothing new.

Women have been out to get us from birth.

In fact, all fetuses start as female in the womb,

until some of us brave souls fight our way to a penis.

And what's worse, just because women's bodies

are tiny baby apartments,

they think they get to call the shots on motherhood.

Battleground one: Babies.

-(military percussion plays) -Senator Tammy Duckworth

recently because the first senator to give birth

while in office.

And then something even more frightening happened.

NEWSWOMAN: Tammy Duckworth arrived to cast a vote

with her ten-day-old daughter by her side.

The Senate unanimously decided last night

to allow working moms on the Hill

to bring their newborns to work.

Like anything else in the Senate, though,

it wasn't without some bellyaching.

Senator Orrin Hatch even asking and telling the A.P.,

"But what if there are ten babies on the Senate floor?"

Exactly.

Hatch knows babies are loud, disruptive and in diapers.

And that's totally his thing.

(laughter)

And sure, there's only one female senator under 50,

but women are sneaky.

They're always creeping up behind you to say, "It's yours."

(laughter)

Don't be fooled.

This newborn fever is just the latest way

women have stripped men of their basic liberties.

Did you know that as recently as 2009

the Senate used to have a "men's only" pool.

Of course they did. Where else was Mitch McConnell

supposed to birth his eggs?

-(laughter) -And...

in 2013, a record number of women invaded the Senate

and then suddenly, months later, the Senate floor bathrooms

had to be expanded for women.

These women are capturing our porcelain thrones.

Women just want everything men have: our money, our power,

our convenient bowel movements.

This is a pissing contest that we will win,

because we do it standing.

And that's not all.

Men are being attacked on all fronts:

our homes, our works, even our happy places.

Specifically, the happiest place on earth.

Battleground number two: Disney World.

(military percussion plays)

The Pirates of the Caribbean ride is ground zero

for the feminist assault,

where crybabies are saying outrageous things,

like, auctioning off brides at a family theme park

is problematic.

This attraction, the Pirates of the Caribbean,

-Oh, God. -it's been there for 50 years.

It was originally a bride auction.

They've decided that this is too controversial,

and it's a Me Too moment.

Maybe the little hula girls at the Small World,

-they need to come out as well. -Oh, no, no.

I got stuck on that ride, It's a Small World.

I was stuck in there for, like, 45 minutes.

Of course, Laura Ingraham got stuck

on the "Small World" ride,

because every hero has an origin story.

And you know what?

Getting trapped in a globalist hellscape

of multicultural animatronics is Laura's.

Now, the removal of the wench auction

from the Pirates of the Caribbean ride

sets a dangerous precedent to men

because it's different.

Disney and its rides teach boys to become men.

If little boys can't look at a bunch

of seafaring murder pimps and think,

"That's what I want to be when I grow up,"

what do they have left?

Representation matters.

And, look, I know I'm right here,

because the men who are upset by this change

are the most well-adjusted people in America:

adults who go to Disney World.

But man magic isn't the only ground we've lost

in the war on men.

They're also renovating the fields of math and science,

which brings me to our final battleground: STEM.

It stands for science, technology,

engineering, and math.

Though it might as well stand for

"stealing to eliminate men."

Because women are taking our math and science jobs.

For years, I thought it was because

we summoned women on our calculators.

But...

it turns out there's another reason.

TV REPORTER: The Scully effect: Women who regularly watch

or watched The X-Files are 50% more likely to work

in science, technology, engineering or math,

compared to women who haven't been fans.

Nearly two-thirds of women in those fields

say Agent Scully served as a role model for them.

How dare they?

Math is our thing.

Two-thirds of these women said Scully was a role model,

but what about the other half?

(laughter)

Because of the XX-Files, a whole generation of women

are storming our labs and taking our jobs.

And if this show inspired them,

who knows what other strong female characters

have activated women.

There might be a horde of warrior princesses

out there ready to attack,

or an army of women

just waiting to explain it all.

It's unbelievable.

Men are the ones who explain things.

Explaining things to people is the last thing men have left.

Okay, okay. Let me explain it to you.

You see, Opposers,

men, we are under attack.

We need to make Disney less "family"

and more "manly."

Because we've lost the battle of Space Mountain,

but we need to counterstrike until Disney's Epcot Center

has two balls, as God intended.

And we need to get back to the position where the only time

a man has to deal with an infant at work

is when he's delivering it with his right hand

and holding a lit cigarette in his left.

Men, get in your battle stance,

which takes up approximately three seats on the subway.

We're going to compensate for the ground we've lost.

In fact, we'll overcompensate until we feel secure again.

For more infomation >> War on Men: Stopping the Growing Fempire - The Opposition w/ Jordan Klepper - Duration: 6:37.

-------------------------------------------

Reverie (NBC) "This Season On" Trailer - Sarah Shahi, Dennis Haysbert virtual reality series - Duration: 1:31.

-The Reverie experience has a chance of side effects.

-I'll be fine.

I want to keep doing this.

I like helping people.

I'm gonna do everything that I can to bring your husband back.

-You're gonna go back in, aren't you?

-I have to.

-Get in, get, get out.

-[ Gasps ]

-With whatever time I have left, I'm gonna be with my daughter.

-But this isn't real.

You're giving up on real people who love you.

-She's running around in other people's brains...

using a technology we barely understand.

♪♪♪♪

-What if next time Mara comes back it's an open wound?

That concerns me.

Has she noticed anything unusual?

Hallucinations?

-I warned you how dangerous this was.

-I am barely holding it together right now.

I don't even know if any of you are real.

-I think the program

is uncovering something hidden in your mind.

-You're here for a reason.

-If you're gonna go in, you might never come back.

-But you brought me here to help people, right?

Remember this.

♪♪♪♪

For more infomation >> Reverie (NBC) "This Season On" Trailer - Sarah Shahi, Dennis Haysbert virtual reality series - Duration: 1:31.

-------------------------------------------

L'État offre VOS données à Google – Rumeur #2 - Duration: 7:21.

For more infomation >> L'État offre VOS données à Google – Rumeur #2 - Duration: 7:21.

-------------------------------------------

Fail Factory 40 - Vacation Fails - Duration: 3:02.

Thanks for watching!

For more infomation >> Fail Factory 40 - Vacation Fails - Duration: 3:02.

-------------------------------------------

Ameer hone k lye ye wazifa sehri k waqt kren | Ramzan Mein Sehri Ke Waqt 4 bar Parh Lain - Duration: 2:57.

Ameer hone k lye ye wazifa sehri k waqt kren | Ramzan Mein Sehri Ke Waqt 4 bar Parh Lain

For more infomation >> Ameer hone k lye ye wazifa sehri k waqt kren | Ramzan Mein Sehri Ke Waqt 4 bar Parh Lain - Duration: 2:57.

-------------------------------------------

Money Minutes: "The Markets" - Duration: 1:52.

Hey! This is Courtney and Ryan here and we're back with your weekly Money Minutes.

And this week we want to talk to you guys about why it's so important to

be invested in the markets and I say "markets" plural not just any one market

because I get a lot of questions about what is the market, what are the markets

gonna do, and you need to make sure you're never so dependent on any one

market and probably nine out of ten people that come to us are only like

heavily invested in one market which can be dangerous

Yeah, so when we're talking about one market we're typically talking about "US large cap stocks" that's when

everyone's saying I'm watching the market today, that's what they're basically talking about and the problem with

that is that's not true diversification. Being invested in "markets" plural means

having real estate in your portfolio, having the international markets in this

portfolio which are actually outperforming US markets this year

In addition to that having commodities in your portfolio, so properly diversified

portfolio has a lot of components you probably don't have in your portfolio

And just make sure you have somebody look at this because you might say "Oh I

have tons of funds in there I know I have multiple markets" but I can tell you

the quote-unquote market comes in lots of different names and forms and you

might have lots of different investments all owning the same thing, so make sure

you have somebody look at that and if you guys click on the link below we're happy

to do that for you just run it and make sure you guys do own multiple markets

not just one so click on that link we're happy to help you guys out and as always

be bullish!

For more infomation >> Money Minutes: "The Markets" - Duration: 1:52.

-------------------------------------------

The Untold Truth Of TotalBiscuit - Duration: 5:08.

John Bain, better known to his millions of YouTube subscribers as TotalBiscuit, was one

of the top gaming critics on the internet.

Known for what he called "honest and informative commentary," TotalBiscuit won a Fan's Choice

Game Award in 2014.

But he was also a lightning rod for controversy over the course of his career, which was tragically

cut short when he passed away on May 24, 2018 at the age of 33.

Here's the untold truth of TotalBiscuit.

Deported

In 2005, TotalBiscuit met his future wife Genna at BlizzCon, an event centered around

Blizzard games.

The two married in the United Kingdom, and TotalBiscuit moved from his native England

to the United States to live with her and his stepson.

However, in 2008, he was detained by Homeland Security at the Los Angeles Airport and deported.

It wasn't until several years later that he finally was allowed to return to America to

be reunited with his family.

Overnight success

From 2005 through 2010, TotalBiscuit made a name for himself running World of Warcraft

Radio.

So when he was laid off in 2010 during the worldwide recession, TotalBiscuit decided

to get serious about YouTube, hoping he could make enough money to survive.

It worked.

In an interview with Eurogamer, TotalBiscuit said that his decision to focus on YouTube

content covering the release of the 2010 World of Warcraft expansion Cataclysm proved to

be a turning point, elevating his small channel into a worldwide brand.

"The popularity of the videos exploded overnight, quite literally."

The Mass Effect effect

In 2012, TotalBiscuit took center stage in the controversy over BioWare's decision to

release a downloadable expansion for Mass Effect 3 on the same day the game came out.

He felt that splitting the "From Ashes" DLC off from the main game was a pure cash grab,

arguing that people who paid for the game should be actually be able to play the entire

game without having to pay more to finish it.

To protest the decision, TotalBiscuit cancelled his order of the game.

BioWare pushed forward with the DLC release as planned, leading to fan outrage - and raising

TotalBiscuit's profile in the process.

Journalistic integrity

One of TotalBiscuit's pet issues was advocating for journalistic integrity in video gaming,

something that got him in hot water when he used it as an avenue to defend Gamergate.

That wasn't his only high profile controversy around journalistic integrity.

In 2014, TotalBiscuit revealed that Warner Bros. was only distributing advance review

copies of Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor to YouTubers who also agreed to a paid branding

deal.

TotalBiscuit viewed this as an attempt to buy positive reviews.

Eventually the Federal Trade Commission forced Warner Bros. and their paid influencers to

post disclaimers revealing their relationship.

The controversy may have been personal for TotalBiscuit, as he had previously been targeted

by developer Wild Games after receiving an advance review copy of their release Day One:

Garry's Incident in 2013.

When TotalBiscuit posted a negative review of Day One, Wild Games responded by lodging

a copyright claim against the video in an attempt to force YouTube to remove it.

After a wave of backlash, they finally removed their claim and allowed the video to be posted

again.

Anger management

In 2015, TotalBiscuit was again involved in a public dispute over game reviews after posting

on Twitter that the game Titan Souls was "absolutely not for me."

That sparked a rebuttal from the game's creator, Andrew Gleeson, who responded by gleefully

posting the tweet on his fridge as a trophy.

TotalBiscuit then bowed out, stating that he could no longer review the game as planned

because anything he said would be viewed as a personal attack.

However, his outraged fans took matters into their own hands, flooding the Titan Souls

Steam page with negative reviews.

The wasn't the only time TotalBiscuit's fans engaged in harassment.

And TotalBiscuit himself had a reputation early in his career for angrily engaging both

fans and detractors online, something that may have actually helped his popularity.

He told Kotaku,

"I've dealt, for the longest time that I can remember, with forums and communities and

[…] I don't think it's a secret to a lot of people online that I've had problems dealing

with that.

There have been several incidents where I've blown up at people, and there have been a

lot of drama incidents that are attached to my name."

Cancer

In 2014, TotalBiscuit announced that he had been diagnosed with colon cancer and would

be starting chemotherapy.

By 2015, the cancer was in remission, but two years later it returned, and in 2018 he

revealed that this time it was expected to be terminal.

He posted on Reddit,

"When I went into hospital a week or so ago, it was accompanied by the news that conventional

chemotherapy's effectiveness had been exhausted.

[…] I'm currently coming to terms with the fact that I don't have long left."

He also announced his immediate retirement from game reviews, stating that he was no

longer physically up to the job, and expressed hope that his wife Genna would take over his

channels and continue his work.

John Bain passed away on May 24, 2018.

He was 33.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét