Thứ Tư, 30 tháng 5, 2018

Waching daily May 30 2018

♫♫

Hello, today I'm going to be doing a challenge

between two different ice creams, vegan ice creams.

Both are almond milk based ice creams.

So let's get started.

So I have two different kinds. The first is...

Ben and Jerry's

peanut butter and cookies.

Second is So Delicious Cookies and Cream.

I tried to get similar flavors but this is the best I could do.

So, let's get tasting.

First is So Delicious.

♫ ♫ ♫

Very smooth.

♫ ♫ ♫

Hm... not bad.

♫ ♫ ♫

Very smooth, but a little bit of a nutty flavor for sure.

♫ ♫ ♫

Yeah, it's very good.

Just a little bit nutty.

Next is Ben and Jerrys.

♫ ♫ ♫

Again, very smooth.

♫ ♫ ♫

It's just hard cause its got such a strong peanut butter so it's different.

So I would say between Ben and Jerry's and So Delicious,

I would say been and Jerry's wins the almond milk.

The So Delicious yogurt was really good.

I recently did a video which you can see up here.

That was my favorite one, but it was coconut milk.

So maybe that makes a difference.

But between these two, Ben and Jerry's for sure.

So what video do you want to see me taste test next?

Maybe different ice creams... or what? Let me know!

I already have a second ice cream video idea.

So that will be coming soonish.

I have to space these out... the ice cream, or I'll explode!

Alright, hopefully you enjoyed the video.

If you want to support, you can do so here.

♫ ♫ ♫

I'll see you in the next video. Bye!

♫ ♫ ♫

I have to....

♫ ♫ ♫

for science reasons.

♫ ♫ ♫

You still there?

♫ ♫ ♫

(whispers) Go away!

♫ ♫ ♫

For more infomation >> WHICH IS BETTER?: Vegan Almond Ice Cream: So Delicous vs. Ben and Jerry's ⎮ ASL Stew Life - Duration: 3:19.

-------------------------------------------

LUNA LLENA EN SAGITARIO, por Juan Carlos Pons López - Duration: 52:01.

For more infomation >> LUNA LLENA EN SAGITARIO, por Juan Carlos Pons López - Duration: 52:01.

-------------------------------------------

Nightcore → Put Me Back Together | Cheat Codes ft. KIIARA「Lyrics」 - Duration: 3:16.

Nightcore → Put Me Back Together | Cheat Codes ft. KIIARA「Lyrics」

For more infomation >> Nightcore → Put Me Back Together | Cheat Codes ft. KIIARA「Lyrics」 - Duration: 3:16.

-------------------------------------------

Russian journalist fakes assassination - Duration: 1:44.

For more infomation >> Russian journalist fakes assassination - Duration: 1:44.

-------------------------------------------

FarWorld | On pose les bases ! #1 - Duration: 8:31.

For more infomation >> FarWorld | On pose les bases ! #1 - Duration: 8:31.

-------------------------------------------

▲SILLIE ON CRACK 3.7 FT. CAMREN▲ - Duration: 7:07.

For more infomation >> ▲SILLIE ON CRACK 3.7 FT. CAMREN▲ - Duration: 7:07.

-------------------------------------------

Super Mario Ending Theme Ft. Pokerus & Alex (Live SCD) ///Jazztick/// - Duration: 6:32.

Max: Okay, come on

Max: As he says! Mario Ending

Max: Victor counts 4 please!

Max: A minute of silence, Mario dies now

Verud: What do you mean saying "Silence"? We are going to Sing now!

Max: Let's sing!

Max: Everyone jumping!

Max: Hiho, I hope you enjoyed the video

Max: This was the last Song, with wich we closed the show of May 05 in the SCD Plaza Egaña

Max: For those who were there, I think they will remember this video with great energy

Max: Because as you can see we were jumping, screaming, singing, leaving everithing in the scenario

Max: So hopefully for those who want to see what our shows are like, they can be motivated and

Max: Go to the next concerts in the SCD

Max: or maybe Super Festick, who knows what's coming in the future

Max: Boys! We have our first money doner in Paypal

Max: It's Simon Arenas, we want to give you the thanks for trusting in our work

Max: I hope you will be the first of many

Max: This donation helps us a lot to continue promoting this project

Max: We are very happy about that so a huge hug for you

Max: and I hope you enjoy this video as much as the ones that come

Max: I also wanted to thank the guys from Radio Hobby FM

Max: they gave us one of the film shots that we use in this video

Max: We will leave all the links related below

Max: I want to remind you that we have PATREON

Max: that for those who have credit cards can provide us donations every month

Max: You will not regret it, there are very good rewards, you can see it yourself on the website (www.patreon.com/Jazztick)

Max: and that, I also want to give a special greeting

Max: and a heartfelt thanks to Alex Besson, who is the person in charge of our website (www.Jazztick.com)

Max: He is the designer of our page, he is ... very awesome!

Max: So we're also going to leave your site there

Max: so that those who are interested in having their own website can contact him

Max: It is highly recommended, and is about to arrive in Chile and we will receive it with open arms

Max: so thats it guys and girls, we're going to continue working on more material for you

Max: I hope to see you at the Jazz concert on June 12, so that

Max: Take care of yourself and bye bye!

For more infomation >> Super Mario Ending Theme Ft. Pokerus & Alex (Live SCD) ///Jazztick/// - Duration: 6:32.

-------------------------------------------

Pompeo to meet with North Korea adviser Kim Yong Chol - Duration: 2:22.

For more infomation >> Pompeo to meet with North Korea adviser Kim Yong Chol - Duration: 2:22.

-------------------------------------------

Tomb Raider Legend - After Gameplay - Duration: 4:05.

what's up guys this is DarkDGamer and this is an after gameplay video

what's that supposed to mean?

it means this video is about what I think of the game that I just finished

to explain it better, let's just go ahead and do it

Tomb Raider legend was the best comeback for Tomb Raider series

some people believe that Tomb Raider Legend is the game that saved Tomb Raider series

especially after we saw what happened with Tomb Raider of the Angel of Darkness

Lara Croft changed from a young lady that climbs, shoot with two guns, and do all kind of jumps,

to a boring old lady.

there is a huge difference in the gameplay compared with the last games ( I mean tomb Raider Legend)

you could say that it was a big step forward for the game.

so what changed ?

Crystal Dynamics, the game developer

all the last Tomb Raider game series were designed by core design until Tomb Raider legend

this is the first time crystal dynamic put their hands on Tomb Raider

and they proved themselves

and the best proof of that is since they took the rule of developing the game

The game start getting more popular again after it almost died

until this day Crystal Dynamics is still developing the game we're talking here about

Rise of the Tomb Raider and the upcoming game shadow of the tomb rider

but that's not our topic today so let's get to the most important thing in this video

what was my conclusion after I finished this game

I think I suck at the game, not really

there is a change in the gameplay that makes it a bit different than the usual

why? again Crystal Dynamics the game was recreated from ashes this time

so everything was new and different but that's not a bad thing

that's a good thing I like how graphics and the movement changed in Tomb Raider legend

especially the climbing movements because Tomb Raider is all about climbing

we also saw plenty of changes in the game

as the grappling hook that Lara carry with her all the time

adding more climbing movements, acrobatics, and the best part enjoyed was the shooting

Lara Croft got her two guns back

not just that the whole combat system was different which made the game more fun

the story? well, I don't know all the last Tomb raider series I played were more dark stories, scary,

Tomb Raider legend was a bit dark but not like the rest

it was different compared with the last games this one was quite short

yes, short, I mean in my opinion you could finish the game in 6 hours even less

it's not necessary a bad thing I'd prefer a good short story than a long bad story

the game ending

I like the game ending where it was like another beginning for something else to be honest,

it did answer where did Lara's mother go and what happened to her

and it is another start where Lara have to try and find her mother

so in general the game was awesome

and if you didn't play it then you should,

I think that's all I got to say about this game

if you're a fan of Tomb Raider Legend and Tomb Raider series

and you want to watch more of Tomb Raider game plays and walkthroughs

just check my channel because I will be playing Tomb Raider 2013 & Rise of the Tomb Raider

hoping I can finish them soon before the release of shadow of the Tomb Raider

I'm also playing Tom Clancy's the division and Assassin's Creed 3 at the moment

if you want to watch the whole walkthrough just go to my channel DarkDGamer and you will find it there

thanks for watching guys hope you enjoyed this video as the first after gameplay video on my channel

don't forget to give me a like on this video and write down a comment,

and let me know if you agree about the fact that Tomb Raider Legend was the savior of Tomb Raider series

PEACE OUT!!!

For more infomation >> Tomb Raider Legend - After Gameplay - Duration: 4:05.

-------------------------------------------

#DatoResponde 11 | Compra de dólar, o que esperar da Bolsa e como começar a investir - Duration: 3:52.

For more infomation >> #DatoResponde 11 | Compra de dólar, o que esperar da Bolsa e como começar a investir - Duration: 3:52.

-------------------------------------------

Becker Brian - Mi Vida ⚡ [Audio Official] - Duration: 3:31.

For more infomation >> Becker Brian - Mi Vida ⚡ [Audio Official] - Duration: 3:31.

-------------------------------------------

Make Money Online Fast and Easy // Get Paid to Work Online From Home - Duration: 6:37.

hey YouTube welcome back to my channel jessalyn here and I am make money online fast and easy with my kiddos

this is really like the first official official day of summer break and we're

gonna go out and make money online fast and easy have a really fun day Nathan tell them what we're doing the

splash park you ready let's go

so what do you think meet them what's up fun

was it a good day like when mommy got home every day

okay guys so we are back home we are settled in little one is down for a nap

we just had some lunch Nathan explained game and I am going to get to work I

actually haven't been doing a whole lot of work over the past couple of days

because it was Memorial Day weekend and I was hanging out with the family but

fortunately because of my work from home business I've still been able to

generate income over the last few days I'm gonna show you guys proof of that so

that you know that what I do is legit and that we have actually found a way to

work smarter and not harder I used to be glued to my phone every single day

sending out messages trying to get people to buy products and now I

actually have a business that works for me instead of me having to work so hard

for it so before I go I'm going to show you proof of how my business works for

me all I do is post ads online when those ads generate sales I make 80 to 90

dollars every single time so if you need more information about what I do if

you're looking for a way to make some extra income from home with very minimal

time or work involved I'd love to tell you more about that you can find the

link in the description below so thanks so much for watching if you could please

show us some love give my video a thumbs up if you liked it give it a thumbs down

if you didn't like it and make sure you subscribe to my channel before you go so

that you're notified of future videos I will see you guys next time thanks so

much for watching as you can see I am logged in here to my back office there's

my name right there and I wanted to show you guys proof of my recent sales

because I was actually challenged pretty recently by someone who said that they

were a little bit skeptical about what I do that it seems like it's too good to

be true and they don't know if I'm actually truly making any money a lot of

the reps out there you will see them flashing Knoller bills and I think

sometimes people you know become a little bit skeptical about if people are

really making that kind of money and I'm here to tell you that yes in fact they

are now I'm not the type of person to flash money I'm not going to pull out my

weekly paycheck and I'm not going to flash dollars across the screen that's

not who I am however I want you guys to see there is

legitimate income opportunity with my company in fact today I've already made

160 dollars and it's 2 o'clock as I'm recording this video so my company pays

200 percent commissions they pay me 80 to 90 dollars for every single one of

these sales after I did the math for these last 10 11 days I had accumulated

about nine hundred dollars and this is just one income stream I'm actually

earning two additional streams through my sponsors system at the exact same

time so this is providing a full-time income from my family with very minimal

time and work involved you know I'm busy I'm spending a lot of the day with my

kids and I'm still able to provide for them financially with this opportunity

so if you are looking for a way to make extra income you need a simple way to do

that this is one way that you can do it and I would love to partner up with you

and give you access to all of our exclusive training I've been with this

company a very short time and it has absolutely changed everything for my

family and just the way that we live and I would love to partner up with you so

make sure to click the link in the description below for more information

or you can connect with me on social media and ask me questions anytime so

thanks again for watching you guys have a great day

For more infomation >> Make Money Online Fast and Easy // Get Paid to Work Online From Home - Duration: 6:37.

-------------------------------------------

We Tested Three Ways to Extract Blackheads | Crash Test Beauties - Duration: 4:26.

- Disgusting, that is the word of the day.

Things that are not appealing.

- That was in my nose.

- Wow.

(energetic music)

- [Both] Blackheads are the bane of my existence.

- Blackheads are the death of me.

- They're always there no matter how much

you, like, wash your face.

- Blackheads are the worst!

They're pretty bad.

- Today we're going to try to extract our blackheads.

- In three different ways. (laughing)

- Dun-dun-dun-dun!

- Fashion at home, spa skincare expert.

- Comedo? Comeedo?

- You guys know I like reading the directions.

- We have different tips, different sizes.

- Change the micro crystal line probe.

- Wait, I want to try this on my hand first,

I'm kind of scared.

- I don't know... - Probe?

(electronic beeping)

- Are you going already?

- Ooh, ooh, ooh! - They are like...

(fast beeping)

- Oh!

- Three different caps for it.

(laughing)

- [Kayla] Inside to outside.

- Oh, oh, oh.

- Uh, ah!

- This thing is strong!

- I think I'm making marks on my skin.

- It's like... (laughs)

- I see a little bit of dirt coming off.

- She has a little bit of dirt, I have a lot of bit of dirt.

(electric wheezing)

(device bangs on the table) - Oh!

Crash test beauties.

- Ow, ow, ow!

(beeps)

- It's definitely capturing stuff now,

so I could see it.

- Am I doing something wrong?

- I don't know if I just don't have blackheads, or...

- Nick with the perfect skin.

- You can increase the speed,

which will suck your brain out.

- So I guess the harder the tug, the better it works.

- I need it to get everything out.

Now I have a happy face line above my eyebrow.

- Product number two!

- What's that? - Ooooh.

- Almost looks like tweezers.

- Interesting looking tools. - These are so pretty.

Uh, these are giving me life.

- Looks like that stuff, those tools at the dentist.

- Yeah!

- I'm going in with precision.

- I'm honestly scared, these look very dangerous.

- So, I see everything.

- Yeah, this is definitely better.

- Yeah, and it's one by one.

- This allows me to grab skin that I couldn't

necessarily do with my fingers or my tweezers at home.

- This is gross.

- If I had these at home, I could never stop doing this.

- Old school way of doing it, but it does work.

- There's like all kinds of skin in blackheads,

honest to the truth.

- When I got this job, like a year and a half ago,

I would have never thought I would be popping blackheads

on the camera. (Kayla laughs)

- I'm definitely taking out blackheads.

- That was in my nose.

- Wow!

- Now we're going to face mask, my favorite.

I'll let Catie have first choice.

(laughing)

- I'll just do this one and this (inaudible).

- The black mask?

- I really like the Créme Shop, so I want to try this one.

- Designed to target toxins

and draw out impurities instantly.

- The result, happy flawless skin and a long line of tens

waiting to get up close and personal.

Okay!

- Alright!

We're single, let's do this!

- Ooh, it's like really thick and cooling.

- A little bit of face painting.

- This smells really good.

- Honestly, after picking at my face, this feels refreshing.

- Most masks smell kind of like chemical-ish

and this smells very refreshing, like it has natural herbs.

- How you doing, Nick?

- Pretty good.

Pretty good.

- We can be generous with a little bit.

(bass music)

- [Both] Thank you, Cole!

- It is peeling time!

- Peel, I can hear it.

- Dry, a little stiff.

- Really tight.

- Oh, he's already doing it.

- I can probably do it without my hand.

(laughs)

- Can you hear it?

- Yeah, I can hear it.

Sounds like it's ripping your skin off! (laughs)

I look like phantom of the opera.

- It doesn't feel that bad.

I feel like like you said,

it felt like tape coming off your face.

(laughing)

- Mine was really easy to peel off.

It didn't hurt at all.

- This works, though.

Because if you look at it...

- Yeah, you've got a lot.

- It took a lot of (inaudible).

- My whole face feels like really clean and fresh.

- Most effective was the tweezers.

- I love a good facial mask.

- My favorite would be the mask.

- I recommend the mask to everyone,

it's especially for people with oily skin,

because they don't really dry everything out

and then make it feel nice and refreshed after.

- My skin feels pretty good right now.

Unlike the tweezers, where your skin kind of

gets a little bit irritated.

- I would be careful with the tools,

because you can sit there for like six hours

and just attack your face and see things that aren't there.

Mask is definitely like me-time, spa,

you can let it dry, you can dance.

- If you want to pamper yourself, go for the masks.

(upbeat music)

For more infomation >> We Tested Three Ways to Extract Blackheads | Crash Test Beauties - Duration: 4:26.

-------------------------------------------

Advanced Acro Yoga - Duration: 1:53.

For more infomation >> Advanced Acro Yoga - Duration: 1:53.

-------------------------------------------

Fusion GPS co-founder accused of misleading Congress - Duration: 1:02.

For more infomation >> Fusion GPS co-founder accused of misleading Congress - Duration: 1:02.

-------------------------------------------

Trump targets Attorney General Sessions on Twitter - Duration: 4:04.

For more infomation >> Trump targets Attorney General Sessions on Twitter - Duration: 4:04.

-------------------------------------------

Everything Coming To Netflix In June 2018 - Duration: 11:31.

This June, Netflix is boosting the quantity and quality of their streaming selections.

They're rolling out nearly three dozen new original movies and shows, including the hotly

anticipated second seasons of Luke Cage and GLOW along with the series finale of cult

hit Sense8.

Plus, look for brand new action-packed blockbusters to land on the streaming service this month.

Here's everything coming to Netflix in June 2018, starting with all the Netflix originals.

Busted!

Season Finale

Netflix's off-the-wall Korean detective comedy Busted! premiered throughout May, with each

Friday seeing the release of two new episodes.

Viewers have had plenty of time to get invested in this motley crew of celebrity detectives

as they work to gather clues and unravel mysteries, and June 1st heralds the arrival of the season

finale, finally bringing closure to all those quirky antics.

November 13: Attack on Paris

November 13, 2015 was a tragic day in Paris.

Terrorists perpetrated a series of bombings and mass shootings in the French capital that

ultimately took 130 lives.

To say that the horrific incidents affected many in Paris would be an understatement,

and that's the focus of Netflix's documentary series November 13: Attack on Paris.

Through three gripping episodes, the series will explore the terrorist attacks and their

emotional aftermath through candid interviews with French citizens as well as first responders.

Look for it on June 1st.

The Break with Michelle Wolf

Comedian Michelle Wolf's brand new sketch comedy and late-night show premiered on May

27th, and will continue throughout June with new episodes each week, starting on June 3rd.

Tune in every Sunday as Wolf sits down with celebrity guests and takes shots at politics,

modern life, and everything in between.

Alex Strangelove

Alex is a high school boy with a perfect life who decides that he's finally ready to go

all the way with his girlfriend.

But when he meets a boy who makes him question everything, he realizes that his life may

not be so perfect after all.

Look for it on June 8th.

Ali's Wedding

This award-winning Australian comedy-drama follows a Muslim man named Ali who finds himself

caught between a rock and a hard place, or, rather, caught between his family and the

woman he loves.

Starring comedian Osamah Sami and based on Sami's own memoir, Ali's Wedding is sure to

be an emotional crowdpleaser.

Look for it to hit Netflix on June 8th.

Marcella: Season 2

This first season of this British detective series aired to glowing reviews, and Netflix

picked up the international rights immediately.

Starring Anna Friel, Marcella is about a retired detective who rejoins the force in a state

of personal crisis after her husband decides to divorce her and take the kids.

After she picks up a 15-year-old murder investigation, Marcella slowly finds that her own life may

be inextricably linked to the killer.

Season 2 of Marcella aired in Britain starting in February 2018, and will be making its way

to Netflix on June 8th.

Sense8: The Series Finale

This Netflix original sci-fi series is practically a legend at this point.

After two seasons, Netflix canceled Sense8 in 2017, claiming that it wasn't bringing

in enough viewers to justify its exorbitant cost, rumored to be $9 million per episode

in Season 2.

"Someone tell me just what in the hell is going on here?"

When the dust had all cleared, fans were left with a massive cliffhanger and an insatiable

urge for more Sense8, leading to a flood of online petitions to put the show back on the

air.

It seems like someone at Netflix has heard the cries for more, and a two-hour series

finale is finally slated to land on Netflix on June 8th.

The Staircase

In 2001, novelist Michael Peterson called the police to report that his wife, Kathleen,

had fallen down the stairs.

The ensuing police investigation honed in on Peterson as the prime suspect, and in 2003,

Peterson was sentenced to life in prison for the crime.

"The injuries are not consistent with a fall down the stairs."

Netflix's upcoming documentary series The Staircase takes a deep dive into the details

of the controversial case.

Did Peterson do it?

Was it an accident?

Was she attacked by an owl?

Follow all the twists and turns when The Staircase shows up on June 8th.

Lust Stories

This anthology series explores life and love in India through the lenses of four different

filmmakers, each presenting a different film about relationships, trust, and betrayal.

Basically, the title says it all!

Look for it on June 15th.

Maktub

An Israeli dramedy, this film sees two bumbling criminals decide to change their lives after

surviving a terrorist bombing.

Armed with a new purpose in life, they set out to make wishes come true, specifically,

by nabbing people's written prayers from Jerusalem's wailing wall.

Together, they go on a chaotic journey as they try to learn how to be good people.

Look for Maktub on June 15th.

Set It Up

Things get wild in Set It Up when two corporate lackeys decide to try to get their high-strung

bosses to fall in love.

"When they're boning, we're free."

But when things inevitably go wrong with their matchmaking plan, they start finding out that

they have more in common with each other than they thought.

Set It Up premieres on Netflix on June 15th.

Sunday's Illness

Described as an "aching, sweeping drama," Sunday's Illness is the emotional story of

a mother and her estranged daughter who spend ten days at an isolated cabin together.

There, they slowly try to come to terms with where their lives are now, and how things

could have been different.

Experience the whole journey when Sunday's Illness arrives on June 15th.

The Ranch: Part 5

Netflix's sitcom The Ranch has fallen on some hard times.

Following continued allegations against actor and co-executive producer Danny Masterson,

Netflix decided to write Masterson's character out of The Ranch and continue without him.

Still, the series is plowing ahead into its third season, with Ashton Kutcher, Sam Elliott,

and Debra Winger reprising their roles.

The first part of the new season drops on June 15th.

Club de Cuervos presents: The Ballad of Hugo Sánchez

The Mexican drama Club de Cuervos doesn't seem like it has the makings of a cult classic,

but give it a chance, because there are a lot of good surprises here.

Centering on the brother and sister owners of the Cuervos football club, the series is

a perfect mix of drama, crime, thrills, and comedy.

Now, the series is producing its first spinoff, which translates to The Ballad of Hugo Sanchez

and follows series regular Hugo Sanchez on his own storyline within the Cuervos universe.

Take a look on June 17th.

Brain on Fire

Based on journalist Susannah Cahalan's autobiography Brain on Fire: My Month of Madness, this film

follows the bizarre events which saw Cahalan suffer an apparent mental breakdown that was

later diagnosed to be the symptoms of an autoimmune disease.

Chloe Grace Moretz stars as Cahalan, with an impressive list of co-stars that includes

Richard Armitage and Carrie-Anne Moss.

Don't miss Brain on Fire when it lands on June 22nd.

Derren Brown: Miracle

Hot on the heels of his Netflix special The Push, illusionist and mentalist Derren Brown

is back with Miracle.

This time, Brown is taking to the stage to subtly poke fun at blind religious beliefs

even as he seemingly performs the same impossible stunts that would push someone to believe

in a higher power in the first place.

"The Lord removes your ability to read.

Just so long enough to teach you a powerful lesson about faith and belief."

It's sure to be a head trip, so tune in to get your mind blown on June 22nd.

Heavy Rescue: 401: Season 2

Tow trucks, fire trucks, semi trucks, there are big trucks everywhere in Heavy Rescue:

401.

If you were a kid who liked trucks and who grew up to like trucks even more, you're bound

to love this show about trucks.

"There's the door of your transport truck.

Can I get my truck right here?"

Ride along with the guys who operate rescue vehicles as they brave the harshest environment

imaginable: Ontario.

Season 2 revs into gear on June 22nd.

Marvel's Luke Cage: Season 2

Can anyone believe it's been over a year and a half since Season 1 of Luke Cage first arrived

on Netflix?

Time flies when you're in denial, but the wait is finally over.

This time, Luke Cage is facing off against the new villain Bushmaster.

The unbreakable hero is set to reappear on Netflix on June 22nd.

Don't miss it.

Secret City

Filled with high-stakes thrills and political intrigue, Secret City follows a journalist

who gets too close to the truth and uncovers a web of conspiracies

Starring Anna Torv and Jacki Weaver, Netflix describes this upcoming show as "dark and

cerebral," which sounds like a grand ol' time.

Look for it on June 26th.

GLOW: Season 2

Saturday night's alright for fightin' this June, with an all-new season of the hit series

GLOW.

"We got a show to do.

What is this?"

The Gorgeous Ladies of Wrestling make their triumphant return in the ring on June 29th.

Kiss Me First

In the near future, a young woman who's addicted to a popular virtual reality game meets a

mysterious woman who shows her how dark the game can actually get.

With a hook like that, there's no doubt that Kiss Me First will turn out to be a popular

addition to Netflix's line-up.

Look for it on June 29th.

Nailed It!: Season 2

How many ways are there to bake a bad cake?

At least another season's worth, Nailed It: Season 2 is preheating the oven for another

round of culinary monstrosities and the poor folk who are just trying their best.

Take a bite on June 29th.

Recovery Boys

From Elaine McMillion Sheldon, director of the Oscar-nominated documentary Heroin(e),

Recovery Boys takes a long, painful look into the opioid epidemic, focusing on four men

who are struggling to recover from addiction and reenter society.

Queue it up on June 29.

Tau

The sci-fi thriller Tau stars Maika Monroe, Gary Oldman, and Ed Skrein.

The movie sees Skrein put on his Deadpool pants again as shady supervillain Ajax - sorry,

Alex - who kidnaps a young grifter named Julia and subjects her to a dangerous experiment.

Escape seems impossible, since she's being guarded by Tau, an advanced artificial intelligence

developed by Alex.

Take a look on June 29th.

Original stand-up comedy

With only two new stand-up specials to boast in June, Netflix is doubling down on quality

over quantity on the comedy front.

Both arrive late in the month - Hannah Gadsby: Nanette shows up on the 19th, and a special

from W. Kamau Bell, which takes center stage on the 26th.

That's it for the Netflix originals, now let's turn to everything else arriving on Netflix

this June.

New movies

Netflix is blowing up the screen this June with two of 2017's biggest action blockbusters

- Thor: Ragnarok, which sees Thor and the Hulk teaming up to save Asgard from Hela.

and Star Wars: The Last Jedi.

Haven't seen them yet?

You'll get your chance when Thor arrives on the 5th and The Last Jedi shows up on the

26th.

"What's the matter with you?

You're embarrassing me.

I told them we were friends."

Plus, relive some of the decade's best dramas with The Departed arriving on June 1, The

King's Speech on June 2, and The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus on June 15, followed by

Martin McDonagh's irreverent 2008 crime comedy In Bruges on the 16th.

"If I'd grown up on a farm and was retired.

Bruges might impress me, but I didn't, so it doesn't."

In the mood for lighter fare?

Netflix is opening the month with some great new romantic comedies.

On the first, look for Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist, Rumor Has It, and Just Friends.

"Chris!

Chris!"

"I'm busy!"

Also on the first, keep your eyes peeled for the 2015 documentary He Named Me Malala, a

gripping look at the life of the youngest Nobel laureate in history.

Finally, Netflix isn't scaring up a ton of new thrills this month, but there are a few

gems hiding in the mix.

June 1st will see the addition of Taking Lives, The Covenant, and The Boy, a selection guaranteed

to keep you up all night.

New television

You'll be glued to the TV this June as plenty of new seasons of fan favorite shows join

the Netflix roster.

Season 2 of Wynonna Earp drops on June 9th, Season 8 of Portlandia on June 10th, and on

June 16th, hold on tight for the emotional final season of Grey's Anatomy.

Plus, be sure to check out the first season of Marlon Wayans' new sitcom Marlon on the

14th.

Finally, Supergirl Season 3 and iZombie Season 4 are slated to arrive once they finish airing

on the CW, and Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

drops its 5th season on June 17th.

That's a whole lot of excitement for one month.

Thanks for watching!

Click the Looper icon to subscribe to our YouTube channel.

Plus check out all this cool stuff we know you'll love, too!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét