Thứ Năm, 31 tháng 5, 2018

Waching daily May 31 2018

Please Like Comments

For more infomation >> సింహ రాశి2018 | Simha Rasi 2018 | Leo Horoscope 2018 | July Rasi Phalalu 2018 | Astrology In Telugu - Duration: 4:19.

-------------------------------------------

[ENG SUB] G1 GUILD WAR EZ - SUMMONERS WAR INDONESIA - Duration: 10:15.

Hello guys, welcome back with me isengdudegame.....

Are you already #tetew today????

This time i dont know what to do, if that happens, we will do guild war...

Thats it...

Ouch havent win this game

This is leftover... Must be hard one... okay... lets go...

We use Seara Tiana for R1, we play fast...

For R2 we use Leo team... lets go

Like always.

All depends on bomb.... ouch they slow...

Because they dont use speed lead...

If THeo dead we will be safe...

Its okay...

Whewwww... procs happens when we dont need it...

Ouch wrong skill.... not focus...

Confuse...

Can we kill Woosa??

Hit it...

Okay... dead...

This is dangerous...

My Imesety will dead...

We hit Khmun..

Slow debuff

Miss.. please stun!!!

We can kill it i think... should we hit??

Lets try hit this monkey..

But Imesety dead.... damn it...

Damn you...

Good, just hit Leo...

Ouch not Copper, hit Leo...

Nice hit it...

Good hit leo more...

Ouch...

FAILED... I cant see the damage....

Just hit it..

Just hit it, finish him...

Lets try again....

Wow thats nice.. not crit / glancing before..

Bad luck before...

Which one??? FOX???

Wuuu this is easy.... Easy peasy..

We use this...

And make sure we move first

We use Ghaleon (speed lead)

Okay for R2..

Olivia team is the best option cause they all wind..

So far this GW is easy (G1 rank i think)

I hope...

We slow motion to see the damage...

It should kill all i think...

Okay hit Monkey

Hit monkey...

Okay we kill Fengyan...

Hit monkey now... the battle speed still x2 lets inc it again..

Hit again.... now Chasun... Stun!!!!

Ouch resist.... maybe she have 100% resist..

We try glancing.... miss...

Its okay man...

Hit again.... nice stun... monkey not moving

Hit it.... ouch resist...

This Chasun is full resist...

We kill Chasun first.....

Hit it, only monkey left...

Hit it... kill it broo....

So close...

My Racuni kill it...

Same +0, we hit this one...

R2 is already correct team, We use Ninja team for R1

Where is my Khmun...

And Ninja

This is a must have combo...

Ouch i dont have Perna...

Damn it def break on Ninja...

We stun Perna

OMG still procs... damn it...

Shit...

Ouch what a perfect situation...

Hit Perna...

We stun.... Seara...

Drain HP...

I think Seara dead...

Nice...

Very nice, maybe their runes.... so so...

STUN!!!... ouch he stun... awesome...

Okay we hit Rakan...

Hit Jamire so he cant use skill 3 that cleanse..

Nice....

Will be heal??? not... dead by Buldo..

DIEEE...

I break my record in this guild war... so fast...

2nd hit not crit but Kil it....

My Buldo need improvement in runes..

Dont forget to Join Hunters... Thank you, comment like subscribe.... bye byee...

For more infomation >> [ENG SUB] G1 GUILD WAR EZ - SUMMONERS WAR INDONESIA - Duration: 10:15.

-------------------------------------------

(2018) Periskop Nasıl Yapılır, Sert Borudan 3D Yapılış ve Anlatımı - Duration: 10:12.

hi, my friends :)))

helloooooo

For more infomation >> (2018) Periskop Nasıl Yapılır, Sert Borudan 3D Yapılış ve Anlatımı - Duration: 10:12.

-------------------------------------------

Ni Hao Chinese - 音乐合唱团 Musical Choir(簡体字幕) - Duration: 2:01.

For more infomation >> Ni Hao Chinese - 音乐合唱团 Musical Choir(簡体字幕) - Duration: 2:01.

-------------------------------------------

Songs for the Elderly - Foil Arms and Hog - Duration: 3:31.

Are you elderly?

Yes I am.

Do you find today's modern music

difficult to relate to?

Yes

I do.

I do as well Mary.

Introducing 'Songs...

...for the Elderly'

Because I still haven't found...

What I'm looking for.

Where are my glasses Mary?

Sit back, relax

and complain about everything...

With Songs...

for the Elderly

Because everything hurts...

Jesus Christ almighty

Are you're children just sitting around

waiting for their inheritance?

Hit back with this classic track.

Ha, ha, ha, ha,

Staying alive!

Staying alive!

Ha ha ha ha

Staying alive.........

Oh Jesus! Oh Jesus!!

Got yis.

If you are going to have a fall...

Fall for these classics

Because she's buying...

a stair-lift

thank heaven.

Having a senior moment?

Have it with 'Songs for the Elderly'

I just called...

to say...

Eh...

Get some much needed R&R

With some classic R&B.

I said my hip popped.

My hippy

Now take me to the hip hip Doc

you don't stop

Sure look it I have a bad back luvee

Get up there in a hurry

Going home to make my hubby some tea.

Hi, my name is...

What?

My name is...

Who?

My name is...

Louder

Jim Brady

Howya Mary?

Oh I'm fine Jim. Thank you.

Come here to me Mary, would you like some rich foods?

Can't touch this.

Can't touch this.

My, My, My, My

My back is bad, my kness are gone

My mouth is dry and my pants are high.

Stop!

Nap time.

Pop on those dancing slippers

with these great moving numbers

Everyday I'm shuffling.

Finally hit back at those pushy kids

with this classic rock hit.

Dad you are going to love this place...

There is a view of the lake and its peaceful ya know?

You have to do what they tell you.

There is activities and you get all your meals provided for.

You have to do what they tell you.

I mean you are always saying that the house is too big for you now anyway.

You have to do what they tell you.

You have to do what they tell you.

You have to do what they tell you.

You have to do what they tell you.

Fuck you I won't do what you tell me!!

Fuck you I won't do what you tell me!!

Fuck you I won't do what you tell me!!

Ahhhhhhhhhh.......

Doomdah!

For more infomation >> Songs for the Elderly - Foil Arms and Hog - Duration: 3:31.

-------------------------------------------

【ASMR風】シロップ漬けイチゴでチーズケーキと食パンクッキーたべる。 - Duration: 5:47.

For more infomation >> 【ASMR風】シロップ漬けイチゴでチーズケーキと食パンクッキーたべる。 - Duration: 5:47.

-------------------------------------------

Nike is releasing possibly the most practical shoe ever made - Duration: 1:52.

Nike is releasing possibly the most practical shoe ever made

If you thought the pool slide, the so-called "ugly" shoe of 2017, was dead, think again.

Now the 1990s favourite has been mashed with another staple of that decade, the bum bag,

to create what is possibly the world's most practical shoe.

Nike has announced the release of the updated version of its Benassi pool slide, which will

come in three colours and features a tiny bum bag on top of the strap at the front of

the shoe.

From the photos that have appeared online, it seems each pouch is capable of storing

some keys, or another small item.

It's not the first instance of "Franken-fashion" this week, with Balenciaga recently releasing

a T-shirt with a full men's shirt tacked on the front, which will sell for about $1700

when it is released.

At this stage it is not known whether either the Nike slide or the Balenciaga shirt will

be available in Australia.

Bum bags began appearing on the European catwalks for summer 2017, and made their Australian

appearance at Melbourne Fashion Week last spring.

At the time, stylist Ella Murphy said the 1990s throwback was becoming a hot street

style item, with social media showing examples of people wearing them across the body, as

well as the strap becoming a feature item in its own right.

So if wearing your bum bag on your torso was the 2017/18 interpretation, wearing it on

your feet may seem the next logical step.

For more infomation >> Nike is releasing possibly the most practical shoe ever made - Duration: 1:52.

-------------------------------------------

ADIDAS X18+ TEST | VM 2018 FOTBALLSKO - UTEN LISSER! - Duration: 5:01.

For more infomation >> ADIDAS X18+ TEST | VM 2018 FOTBALLSKO - UTEN LISSER! - Duration: 5:01.

-------------------------------------------

Australia's first female cox steers rowing eight to history - Duration: 6:45.

Australia's first female cox steers rowing eight to history By Jodan Perry Kendall Brodie is a part of Australian sporting history

Next month the 26-year-old will become the first female to cox the Australian men's eight crew at the World Rowing Cup

For Brodie, this was only a fantasy scenario up until February last year. It was then that rowing's governing body implemented a raft of new rule changes, unanimously voting for coxswains — the person that steers the rowing boat — to become gender neutral, enabling Brodie to take charge of her male counterparts

After a vigorous selection process, she was announced as the national men's eight cox in March — and she hasn't looked back

"It's very exciting," she told ABC News after a training session this week."All of the guys were really welcoming

it's really nice to have the support of the whole men's team behind me."It has been a lot of fun, there's some good banter and interesting chat with the guys, but nothing I can't handle

"The selection processThere is no physical advantage for men's teams who are coxed by women — or vise-versa

Rules stipulate a 55kg weight limit for athletes, meaning if they weigh less, weights will be added

If the coxswains weigh more, it is an extra burden on the boat."I think it's really interesting because rowing has this role where it is not a physical one," Brodie said

"It is what you can bring to the job as an individual."So it will be interesting to see what other sports and industries that can apply to

As a scholarship-holder with the New South Wales Institute of Sport, Brodie was introduced to rowing back in 2004 while attending Pymble Ladies College in New South Wales

After finishing school she joined the Sydney Racing Club and worked her way through the ranks

The sport has taken her across the world to The Netherlands, the United States and England

What does a Coxswain do?Steers the boat and ensures minimal deviation from a straight lineCoordinates the power and rhythm of the rowersEnsures athletes stick to the race planReads the race scenario and calls on rowers to make moves at strategic timesProvides motivation and encouragementProvides feedback on the crew's performance The crew's coach Andrew Randell said Brodie was "the best person for the job"

"We have a GPS system on the boat that measures the course and how much variation there is in the straight line," he said

"We use objective measures like that but we also use a crew questionnaire and coach observations as well

He said the men's team held her in high regard."I think the boys probably respect her a little more than they would a younger male," he said

"They certainly don't push her around."She is very mature and she has certainly been around a long time so I think that has really helped her transition straight into the crew

"Role reversal, againOn the other side of the coin, 20-year-old Victorian James Rook will be coxing the women's eight at the upcoming tournaments

He said he received a standing ovation when he turned up for day one of his new gig

"I walked in the doors of the training centre and 25 girls and the coaches turned around and yelled out 'rookieeeeee'," he said

"So that speaks for itself. It was really welcoming and easy. It's just a bunch of people that want to go fast

"Rook said the new rules set a great example, not only for rowing but all sports. He said he wanted to see the changes made at the elite level filter down through to the next generation

"I want to see it starting at schools," he said. "That can be at co-ed schools or at clubs

There is no reason why someone who loves the sport can't cox whoever they want."

For more infomation >> Australia's first female cox steers rowing eight to history - Duration: 6:45.

-------------------------------------------

ПОИСК СТАРОЙ ДОРОГИ. ВСЕ СЕКРЕТЫ О ПОИСКАХ СТАРОЙ ДОРОГИ БЕЗ КАРТ - Duration: 4:57.

For more infomation >> ПОИСК СТАРОЙ ДОРОГИ. ВСЕ СЕКРЕТЫ О ПОИСКАХ СТАРОЙ ДОРОГИ БЕЗ КАРТ - Duration: 4:57.

-------------------------------------------

Cubes Story by IyuriI | New Levels - Duration: 2:09.

For more infomation >> Cubes Story by IyuriI | New Levels - Duration: 2:09.

-------------------------------------------

Come funziona Telegram: rivoluzione Telegram - Duration: 3:03.

For more infomation >> Come funziona Telegram: rivoluzione Telegram - Duration: 3:03.

-------------------------------------------

[MV] JINJIN ft. Superbee&myunDo - Like a King [KOR/ENG/HUN CC] - Duration: 2:49.

The times are changing, from king James to new faces Whatever anyone says, step back and cook 'em

On my neck, 2 Chainz, take it 2 Chance Making money is my hobby like 2 face

Triple double like Ben Simmons Having all the fun I can and rejecting your grudge against idols

On this rap I'm pouring out, don't put that bubble Yeah I'm ballin' I'm ballin', it's my stage

I'm on my way like Korea's first rap legend I like my haters, they're a big help when it comes to making money

Moolood gang, on my neck is a heavy chain Hanging, just like Q hyung said, you all are just passerbys yah

2018 Undefeated, I'm the champion The speedometer is breaking, turn up to the maximum

Raf Simons on my feet so easily Even the Rollie on my wrist shows my time

I'm walking like a king We're back again

U know what I mean Yeah I'm ASTRO in the building

I'm walking like a king We're back again

U know what I mean Yeah I'm ASTRO in the building

Spend dat cash like there ain't no tomorrow I can't take it with me when I die yeah

This is what I made, walk like a king Like a king, gonna do whatever I want ay

Riding on Mr. Gonzo's beat, flying high, everyone watch Swing like a swing, the waves come over me

I'm gonna run, even successful people believe in me, brother New, brand new car, car yuh

With SUPERBEE myunDo, you're trapped in a spider web Everyone throw your hands up and shake your butt

I'm on top of the dragon Come at me, yuh, all of you

I'm walking like a king We're back again

U know what I mean Yeah I'm ASTRO in the building

I'm walking like a king We're back again

U know what I mean Yeah I'm ASTRO in the building

For more infomation >> [MV] JINJIN ft. Superbee&myunDo - Like a King [KOR/ENG/HUN CC] - Duration: 2:49.

-------------------------------------------

Parfum selber machen - Individualisierung Deines Duftes - Duration: 0:59.

For more infomation >> Parfum selber machen - Individualisierung Deines Duftes - Duration: 0:59.

-------------------------------------------

Makro GOLD Kruzer test and audioline (Subtitles) - Duration: 20:11.

www.multi-moto.eu

www.greencamo.pl

Again NEW Makro GOLD Kruzer.

Today something new.

I will test factory programs.

To know how works new audio line.

How ID works also.

What abut scale?

Jumpy numbers or not?

I will use some common items.

Like foil, nail, bottle cap, screw cap etc.

Also tiny gold jewelry.

Rings, earrings and more.

How good is new Makro GOLD Kruzer?!

I don't like air test anyway.

But I'm also curious too.

I will test factory programs right now.

I'm inside of building with tons of EMI.

So this test can be useless if you are looking depth...

But we know it.

Only outdoors test are reliable.

But I'm working on it.

Coil is white and should be white... why?

Hot temperatures and working stability.

And solid housing is also good.

For targets - nuggets separation.

If you want more about technical aspects.

You need to ask coil manufacturers.

You can easily find them.

So you can always learn more if you want.

This coil is 10 inches and little one is 7.5 inch.

This shape of coil as I said is perfect to tiny nuggets separation.

You can use plastic shovel.

This machine is gold prospecting tool... but...

But many persons wants to know how good this metal detector will be for water hunting!

Gold rings? Chains?

Interesting.

Time to test it.

I need to power ON and check what about EMI.

Factory settings.

I don't need to reset it to factory defaults.

Only backlight is on.

GEN - All Metal program.

GAIN value from factory 70.

You can hear threshold sound.

But this sound is very stable.

And this is very good sign for us!

This is one tone program only!

I have big amount of testing items here.

So I can choose some.

Ok time to start.

Foil first!

OK

Iron nail

Little one.

Big again.

To compare ID values.

Platinium band. White gold.

I don't care about height. This is not important right now.

Big iron washer.

I really don't like to find this kind of item. The worst enemy of treasure hunter.

Iron washer with little hole.

On edge.

Flat to coil again.

Last one again.

OK

Pulltab...

Good.

Silver 10 Kopecks coin bad condition.

On edge.

All right.

Bronze pendant. Thank you Hamid ;)

Even on edge is repeatable.

But edge will be always bad or almost bad. Broken sound and jumpy ID. This is normal.

Silver ring. Tiny.

Fat gold ring.

Polish 1 Grosz... steel coin.

ID can change a little bit but audio is reputable

We are still in All Metal mode. Here silver ring. Thank you Hamid ;)

Fat ring. Heavy.

Bottle cap.

Screw cap.

Tiny gold pendant.

GAIN 70.

I can try to adjust it higher.

I'm courius about higher value.

99

Perfect with out any issue. Stable behavior.

Again. Ting gold piece.

OK

In air is ok but form me is very well, but as I said this is not important right now.

Machine is not ground calibrated.

Coil is laying on the table.

Table with iron screws probably, so...

So this is NOT REAL TEST.

Only try to get some more information about new unit.

Next test I will try to made outdoors.

FAST program.

What is different?

No threshold sound at all.

Also, one tone mode.

GAIN 70.

Ting gold ring.

In air about 20-25 cm or even more!

Awesome.

Iron nail.

Discrimination and iron nail is wiped off.

Big one and silent.

Foil.

Screw cap.

Bottle cap.

Bronze pendant.

Big silver ring.

Platinum band.

Iron washer.

Bigger.

Here you have.

Silver 10 Kopecks.

Look on right corner depth indicator!

Here.

OK

Gold ring.

Steel 1 Polish Grosz.

Pulltab.

Ting gold pendant.

Next program.

BOOST.

Interesting.

Again 1 Polish Grosz coin.

Good. Next is foil.

Little lower ID if you compare to last program.

Different ID.

Iron nail, but now we have discrimination up to 25.

Nothing.

Little one an nothing again.

Steel washer with big hole.

OK

Another washer.

OK

Tiny gold ring.

Similar like foil.

But the sound is different!

Totally different.

But it could be signal strength effect.

Interesting anyway. Screw cap next.

Bottle cap.

Big silver ring.

Bronze pendant.

Silver 10 Kopecks.

I'm impressed by range in air...

With lower GAIN value...

But that is not important for me.

In soil I should check it in soil of course ;)

Pulltab.

Platinium band.

Tiny gold pendant.

Last and most interesting mode.

MICRO

With low discrimination.

This is 3 tone mode!

Perfect for ordinary hunters.

We have a lot of EMI here.

So, this is not good idea to test it here, but ok.

Ok. Time to back to work.

Again.

This mode should be perfect for water hunting.

Very stable ID.

Gold ring.

Silver ring.

Pitch sound. Audio level is changing if we are closer to coil.

Pulltab.

Good.

Silver 10 Kopecks.

Bottle cap.

Steel washer.

Now we have iron sound.

Is jumping... back and forth.

Cool.

On edge we have better iron grunt.

Bigger one.

Similar. Bronze pendant.

OK

Foil.

Big iron nail.

Little one.

Screw cap.

Gold tiny ring.

Polish 1 Grosz.

Jumping low and up. At iron range.

Very good indeed.

Tiny gold piece at last.

Nice and clear.

Super.

Time for last test.

Time for recovery speed test for each program.

MICRO first.

Very fast indeed.

Now non ferrous item.

With foil.

Very very fast unit.

Now FAST mode.

It could be faster program.

This program was made for heavy mineralized places.

With very difficult conditions.

You can read about it in user manual.

Iron nail is discriminated out.

Gold ring again.

Platinium band.

Very good ID....

In real life... we know it that is impossible.

Bigger item.

Weird audio...

Very fast metal detector. I'm impressed. Awesome.

So this machine should separate very well even in carpet of iron.

We are indoors.

And this machine is quiet!

Nothing happens.

I will increase GAIN level up for each program!

FAST and 99 GAIN.

I'm going down a little bit right now...

85 and is quiet.

Interesting.

MAKRO fo it very well. All units has some issues with it in past... but now ids perfect!

Early models works but now those new are EMI proof.

All right.

GEN and GAIN 99.

Super.

Awesome. Totally silent!

If you compare to Whites V3i... indoors... No way.

But what about BOOST program?!

BOOST and GAIN 99.

Chattering. Noisy.

85?

Quiet. Super.

Nothing.

I'm impressed. This metal detector works very well.

I was expect something different...

And last one..

MICRO

All way up!

Bad.

85?!

Ha. Good! Super!

This is huge improvement!

I really like it!

I was expect lower quality and noisy behavior!

We are in room with wooden table... full of screws... and surrounding EMI fence ;)

Those conditions are not easy.

I just testing audio line but now this machine performs very well.

Audio line is simple but works.

Sometimes like with Tesoro machines simple audio is key to success!

Maybe high frequency 61 kHz is more stable than lower frequencies?

I'm not sure.

Maybe that is software issue.

As I told you early products has some issues with it but now NOT.

Even Impact was noisy...

But after some free updates.

Is also quiet...

But Impact has lower frequencies.

But always higher frequency is more unstable.

But Impact isn't very quiet machine. This is hot tool. For serious relics hunting. I really like it too.

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE!!!

New test in next episodes!

Please remember to subscribe and hand up!!!

We see how this machine performs outdoors.

Gold prospecting machine in real life?

I'm in.

I love this idea. I will back soon mates!

For more infomation >> Makro GOLD Kruzer test and audioline (Subtitles) - Duration: 20:11.

-------------------------------------------

Accessory Gear Hacks for Photography - Duration: 10:02.

Hey, this is Scott of Photography Banzai. In this video I'm going to go over accessory

equipment gear hacks. Anything that can help me be more efficient in the field.

Makes things more protected. Easier to use. A bunch of little things here and

there. I'm sure you've used some of these things. Maybe not all of them, so it might

spur your imagination a little bit. First one are these gears snakes. Also called

rubber ties. In a previous video you might have noticed, I'll put a little

clip, my friend was using something very similar to this. They were more high-end

higher quality than these ones, but looked really interesting. So I found

this locally pretty cheap. Maybe three or four dollars. It's simply just wire with

rubber around it. So you can adjust them. You can cut this to length. Basically, easy

way to make sure your light stands... your tripods... don't fall off your backpack or

whatever you're using. Next one are cable ties. These are more of a permanent

solution. The good thing about these is you can make loops, semi-permanent loops,

on your bags. Allow you to attach things and, like I said, it's semi-permanent. It's

waterproof. It's not gonna fall off. You can even use a little bit of tape if you

want to make sure. But those are good, they're cheap, and they're easy.

These ones are fake carabiners. They don't hold a lot of weight, but they're

good for attaching any type of light modifier like a large reflector to your

backpack. I've definitely done that in the past works pretty well. On this large

strap here I have two carabiners on both sides. This allows me to make sure this

quick-release does not come undone when I'm wearing it. This is a cheap double

camera strap. Idon't trust too much and I really don't trust these quick-release

plastic things in general. So it's nice to put a little extra protection like

that. So the strap itself has two points of failure instead of one.

Another easy way to be more efficient with camera straps is to buy straps that

are quick and easy to remove and add back to the camera. Especially with the

higher end cameras that have those small circular lugs on the sides. You have to

add that triangular piece, and those are really hard to deal with. So I tend to

avoid those when I can. That way simple strips like this... They have a

circular, basically a keyring, on the end instead of that triangular lug. This is

easier to deal with and just works pretty well. So I can take it off and this

whole back into the strap... I don't do anything with it. Just stays as is and

then simply reattach those circular key rings to the camera. When you're dealing with

memory cards. Usually have some type of little memory card wallet. In this case

this came with an old Kata backpack that I have. And it has (hook-type) Velcro on the

back. That's really nice. Most bags of course have the inside where the Velcro

works, so you won't lose this in many cases. Just stick it in there. It just

stays in there, and you can open it up as you need. Or take it off yet when you

really have to. But it'll be inside the bag and it won't fall out. UV filters are

kind of a... You definitely use them, or you definitely don't use them... But I'm more on

the side of using UV filters. They're quick and easy. They work well to protect

your gear in some ways. Not all of course, but definitely I've dropped a few

things or scratched a few things and the filter was what took the damage. So

you've got the protection side, but you also have the simplicity side. In this

case I don't use lens caps. I just simply have the UV filter on the camera. It

stays like that. It's much easier to clean. And I don't have to worry about

scratching it nearly as much of course as the lens itself. And just works really

well for me personally. So I like using those filters. Cleaning wise, I tend to

not use any type of liquid. I simply use microfiber

cloths. A lot of them I've gotten from different places. This was from the camera

shop. These other ones were from either lenses like actual.. these type of lenses.

Or any little piece of equipment that I buy, (sometimes) comes with a little microfiber cloth.

This tiny one here. They work pretty well. It depends on the cloth. I do wash them

in the washer. Don't use any type of fabric softener, but haven't had any real

issues with that. Of course you'll get a little bit more lint when you do that,

but they still work pretty well anyways. And I just simply wipe down UV filter

and that's it. I don't touch lenses.. rarely.. very very rarely.. will I touch any

type of lens to clean it. Because just stays pretty good in most situations.

Might blow some air on them, but otherwise I'll use just a simple

microfiber cloth without anything. Most of the time. I do use liquids when I

have to. Besides a cloths, there are these Giottos bags. They're microfiber

material. They work really well. I have quite a few of them. Used them over the

years. They have a draw strap. Works very nicely in many situations, and they

protect equipment pretty well. So those are nice to get if you can find them.

This little bag right here actually is from a pack of pillowcases. So big box

store.. you want to buy some pillowcases? The bag that it comes in can be pretty

useful. In this case can put a few extra things inside, and this top here has some

elastic. Works pretty well. There are various types. I also use simple Ziploc

bags. Some situations is good for weather resistance. You zip it up and there's a

less likely chance to get water in whatever you're trying to protect.

They're also decent for protecting any type of lens element by itself. So if I

put this little action camera in a Ziploc bag.. no issues there. Usually I

use a clean one, or a new one basically. But this has been used quite a bit. The

Ziploc bags are good also with business cards. I do usually store my

business cards in a Ziploc bag inside a backpack, or any type of camera bag. Just

in case it gets wet you can protect these things. This one here you've

probably all used at one point or another. Great for tripods. A simple coin.

Any type of coin for the most part as long as it's thin enough to work in your

tripod of a choice. Especially with those quick releases. A lot of them work really

well with a simple coin. With straps like these that have the tripod socket

connection. They do work well, but then you still have that one point of failure.

If this comes loose. There's.. there is some type of risk where your camera can

fall. So in these cases, I often use something... In this case these neck straps

from conventions. They just work simply like that, and then they have a

connection here. They're not too strong, but they do help. So I'll just wrap this

around a strap.

And then you can easily attach this to the camera end of things. And it works

pretty well. Just as a added protection. I saved the best thing for last. This is

what I use a lot lately. It's duct tape. It is not your usual duct tape. It is no

residue from 3M. About nine dollars for the roll, so it's not cheap. But it works

really well, and it's pretty easy to find at home

stores. It's probably very similar to gaffers tape. I haven't used that because

that's even more expensive, but this does what I need for it to do. I put it on my

camera's battery doors to make sure they don't open. I cover labels. In this

case I cover this little diopter adjustment on X100F just so dust

doesn't get in there. And I do remove the tape occasionally because it probably is

good to refresh it. You don't want the adhesive to stay on too long. Even though

it is no residue... It's not perfect, but it does work very well. Those were some of

my accessory related equipment gear hacks. Hope you found this video

interesting. I'm curious to know of any that you have devised in the past. How

they worked for you, and maybe I'll try those out as well. But these are basic

ones that I've used in the past or would like to use. Such as these gear snake

things. I'm looking forward to trying these out. See how they work in practice.

Simple stuff. Especially keyrings, tape, the coin... It all works really well

though. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this video. If you did, please consider

subscribing. That helps me out a lot. Likes and shares help out a lot as well.

Thanks again!

For more infomation >> Accessory Gear Hacks for Photography - Duration: 10:02.

-------------------------------------------

This year, next year, in two years - 今年来年再来年 - Duration: 1:13.

こんにちは、it's Mizuki!

Today's topic is this year, next year, in two years

"kotoshi" means "this year"

"rainen" means "next year"

"sarainen" means in "two years"

"kyonen" means "last year"

"ototoshi" means "two years ago"

"maitoshi" means "every year",

and "itsu" means "when"

Let's learn them in a row!

This year, next year, in two years

This year, last year, two years ago

Every year

When?

Once again!

This year, next year, in two years

This year, last year, two years ago

Every year

When?

In two years it will be the 2020 Tokyo Olympic Games. Let's meet there!

That's it for today thank you for watching

I'll see you next time!

またね

For more infomation >> This year, next year, in two years - 今年来年再来年 - Duration: 1:13.

-------------------------------------------

GIRLS FOR PAINTING, PAINTING, SAND PAINTING - Duration: 2:54.

MUSIC

For more infomation >> GIRLS FOR PAINTING, PAINTING, SAND PAINTING - Duration: 2:54.

-------------------------------------------

Onks paperiröökin polttaminen muka jotenki vaarallista?! - Duration: 0:26.

Is it somehow dangerous to smoke paper cigs?

Well it is, because it generates carbon monoxide

that you'd breathe.

You could also burn your lips

or fingers, as the paper burns rapidly.

So that's not a good idea!

Okay okay!

For more infomation >> Onks paperiröökin polttaminen muka jotenki vaarallista?! - Duration: 0:26.

-------------------------------------------

Liam goes kayaking in Manly, Sydney – On the go with EF #79 - Duration: 5:11.

Hello everyone.

Right now I'm at Circular Quay, which is a harbour in Sydney.

We're about to take the ferry to Manly.

We've left the harbour now.

To the right you can see the famous Sydney Opera House looking nice as ever.

And to the left, we've got the Sydney Harbour Bridge.

We're on our way to Manly now. Manly is a nice suburb northeast of Sydney.

This ferry line has actually been operating since 1855.

If you're lucky, you can see dolphins on this boat ride, so fingers crossed.

I can't see any dolphins yet, but this is great. The weather is absolutely fabulous.

You can always count on Australia to deliver in the weather department.

It looks like we're approaching the harbour now. You can see there it says Manly Wharf.

It seems like a much more relaxed place. I understand why people come here from Sydney.

It's a very different vibe.

Sydney's a lot more hectic. You know - big city life.

We've arrived now.

We're just about to stop the boat. I'm looking forward to this.

There are a lot of people here today.

There's supposed to be a really nice beach here in Manly, and we're on our way there now.

It's only a couple of blocks away from Manly Wharf.

People normally say that Manly is 7 miles from Sydney and 1000 miles from care.

I do kind of understand what they mean. I'm getting real chilled-out vibes here.

It feels like a proper beach culture in this place.

Okay, guys. We're getting close now. I can see the water.

It's just become a lot windier here.

Wow! This beach is really big.

Isn't this amazing? This is what life's about, isn't it?

Look at that. I really understand why people come here from the city.

That was a seagull.

It's very nice, very relaxing.

As much as I enjoy just relaxing by the beach,

today I felt like doing something a bit more adventurous.

So, I came back to Manly Wharf where you can rent a kayak.

This should be pretty interesting.

I wouldn't call myself an expert at kayaking, but I have done it a couple of times before.

So, hopefully, I won't fall in the water.

That being said, it is a beautiful day today and the water's pretty warm,

so I actually wouldn't mind falling in, to be honest.

I still got it. Or not!

Woops!

The kayak was actually invented by the Inuit. It was used as a hunter's boat.

The word kayak actually means "hunter's boat."

The Inuit would use driftwood or sometimes the skeleton of a whale to make the frame

and sealskin to make the body.

Since the kayak is so quiet, it was good for them to sneak up on their prey.

This is a really nice spot. It's really nice there with the rocks.

I wouldn't mind living up there.

Let's see what's around the corner. Another beach!

It's getting quite choppy now.

Let's try to watch out for that ferry! I'm going to race it.

The last one to Sydney!

Guys, I can really recommend Manly.

It's very relaxing and nice if you want to take a break from city life.

Also, today it is very hot. What's your favourite season?

Leave a comment below and the best answer can win this awesome beach bag.

Make sure you watch next week's episode when Maria shows you New York City.

Bye, bye.

Next week: Maria visits EF New York

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét