Thứ Năm, 31 tháng 5, 2018

Waching daily May 31 2018

The Best meal… a Venezuelan meal

The one I wore when scoring the goal against Cameroon

The Best day of my life… The Best awards ceremony

Melendi's "Destino o casualidad" (Destiny or chance)

The Best holiday destination would be going back home, to Venezuela

The Best goal of my life was the one against Cameroon

Wow… San Jose in Costa Rica

The Best player, Marta

I am The Best at making arepas

For more infomation >> The Best of Deyna Castellanos - Duration: 1:16.

-------------------------------------------

AZ의 인생 기타레슨 #01 '초보자의 기타 톤에 대한 오해' (JP sub) - Duration: 3:08.

For more infomation >> AZ의 인생 기타레슨 #01 '초보자의 기타 톤에 대한 오해' (JP sub) - Duration: 3:08.

-------------------------------------------

【太鼓の達人】何回もフルコンボを逃がした男VS初見強い男!どっちが勝つ? - Duration: 3:07.

For more infomation >> 【太鼓の達人】何回もフルコンボを逃がした男VS初見強い男!どっちが勝つ? - Duration: 3:07.

-------------------------------------------

The Best of Lionel Messi - Duration: 1:51.

Staying in Barcelona when things were really

tough because of everything I was going through, because

of how difficult it was, the distance... deciding

to keep chasing my dream.

The Camp Nou.

Barbecued meat.

The best goalkeeper... I've played with a lot

but just to pick a couple out I'd say

Buffon, Neuer... I don't know. I'm sure

I'm forgetting a lot, aren't I? But they're

two of the best. Casillas too.

The best band?

The best band.

I like Los Cafres and Gondwana a lot.

I don't know. Right now… the one in the Champions

League final against Manchester, with my head.

I don't know. A nice, quiet island, with

no one around, a place where I can enjoy

my family and the peace and quiet.

Being able to enjoy a profession

I've liked since I was a boy and

being able to do it in front of lots of people.

For more infomation >> The Best of Lionel Messi - Duration: 1:51.

-------------------------------------------

青春,有你無悔!五月天YouTube熱門單曲Top20 數據統計日期2018年5月31日 - Duration: 5:20.

For more infomation >> 青春,有你無悔!五月天YouTube熱門單曲Top20 數據統計日期2018年5月31日 - Duration: 5:20.

-------------------------------------------

【Kman】油兔伯直播打台精華。與醺醺一起打台去!#338 - Duration: 8:23.

For more infomation >> 【Kman】油兔伯直播打台精華。與醺醺一起打台去!#338 - Duration: 8:23.

-------------------------------------------

Muffin Man | Kindergarten Songs And Videos by Farmees - Duration: 1:01:23.

"Hey Farmees!

Let's meet the muffin man!"

Do you know the muffin man, The muffin man, the muffin man,

Do you know the muffin man, Who lives in Mulberry Lane?

Yes, I know he muffin man, The muffin man, the muffin man,

Yes, I know the muffin man, Who lives in Mulberry Lane.

Come let's meet the muffin man, The muffin man, the muffin man,

Come let's meet the muffin man, Who lives in Mulberry Lane.

Yes, let's meet the muffin man, The muffin man, the muffin man,

Yes, let's meet the muffin man, Who lives in Mulberry Lane.

"The Muffin man sure is fun!

Come back soon and meet many more colorful people, with the Farmees!"

For more infomation >> Muffin Man | Kindergarten Songs And Videos by Farmees - Duration: 1:01:23.

-------------------------------------------

Cinco meses após deixar Corinthians, Jô vê time no Japão amargar lanterna e números péssimos - Duration: 3:37.

For more infomation >> Cinco meses após deixar Corinthians, Jô vê time no Japão amargar lanterna e números péssimos - Duration: 3:37.

-------------------------------------------

江宏傑撐著!福原愛變大媽 「皮垮肉鬆、滿臉皺紋」認不出 Big Ears - News - Duration: 2:33.

For more infomation >> 江宏傑撐著!福原愛變大媽 「皮垮肉鬆、滿臉皺紋」認不出 Big Ears - News - Duration: 2:33.

-------------------------------------------

WOW, Everything of Aquarius have been waiting for you in July 2018 - Duration: 2:33.

Please SUBSCRIBE to the channel!

Please SUBSCRIBE to the channel!

For more infomation >> WOW, Everything of Aquarius have been waiting for you in July 2018 - Duration: 2:33.

-------------------------------------------

Новые игры на андроид мультфильмы для мальчиков супер игра Hills of steel тесла - Duration: 13:41.

For more infomation >> Новые игры на андроид мультфильмы для мальчиков супер игра Hills of steel тесла - Duration: 13:41.

-------------------------------------------

Cross-border bargain hunting on decline - Duration: 2:01.

The lanes are still bustling in Constance.

The border town remains popular with Swiss shoppers.

And the car parks are also full. But no longer every day.

Exports have seen a turnaround.

In the Constance area, the number of green export forms fell last year

by 4%.

We're noticing here that bargain-hunters from central Switzerland

are not coming to Constance as often.

One sign is that

the drugstores aren't as busy as they were.

A lot of people stocked up there.

So much so that limits on individual product groups

such as nappies had to be introduced.

In the Lörrach area too, the figures show that things are changing.

Minus 1.3% in export forms.

A ten-year comparison shows, however,

how much cross-border shopping there still is:

In 2008, 2.3 million export forms were stamped,

peaking at 6.4 million in 2006.

Then came a slight fall last year.

It's an issue. We'll keep an eye on it, no question.

But Pro Lörrach is not currently taking any action.

We also had the same exchange rate before 2015.

As long as it stays within this range,

I assume things will stay ok.

On the Swiss side, retailers are pleased that the Swiss franc is weaker.

There are no official figures on the effect as yet,

but Mathias Böhm from Pro Innerstadt Basel says

that the mood has improved in the retail sector, above all.

We can move ahead again. Also with regard to the figures.

This automatically brightens up the mood.

And the cross-border shopping experience is certainly becoming

a lot less attractive for customers.

So shopping tourism may have already peaked.

But it still remains high

and online trading is a much bigger challenge

For more infomation >> Cross-border bargain hunting on decline - Duration: 2:01.

-------------------------------------------

Отчёт Sibcoin Foundation - Duration: 1:01.

For more infomation >> Отчёт Sibcoin Foundation - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

❅ Come and find me [Multicouples MEP] - Duration: 3:18.

Come home Frank.

Your life is my life!

I care more about her than I care about me.

I believe you.

True love isn't easy.

I think I have to weigh my heart to see if my love for you is true.

Francis don't leave me!

And you leave...

No.

You make me vulnerable.

I love you.

I don't want to be any further away from you than I am right now.

You are the love of my life.

For more infomation >> ❅ Come and find me [Multicouples MEP] - Duration: 3:18.

-------------------------------------------

十二星座一見鐘情後會這麼做! - Duration: 12:27.

For more infomation >> 十二星座一見鐘情後會這麼做! - Duration: 12:27.

-------------------------------------------

Loss vê ida de Andrés ao treino como sinal de confiança, mas classifica vitória como fundamental - Duration: 2:48.

For more infomation >> Loss vê ida de Andrés ao treino como sinal de confiança, mas classifica vitória como fundamental - Duration: 2:48.

-------------------------------------------

激戰22小時直接去上學 D奶女優竟喊:人家沒看過AV Big Ears - News - Duration: 2:13.

For more infomation >> 激戰22小時直接去上學 D奶女優竟喊:人家沒看過AV Big Ears - News - Duration: 2:13.

-------------------------------------------

Moral Stories For Kids In Malayalam | എലിയും കാളയും | Funny Moral Stories For Kids - Duration: 1:55.

The Mouse And The Bull

It was a hot day.

A bull was sound asleep under a shady tree.

The bull was snoring loudly.

This loud noise evoked the curiosity of a small mouse passing that way.

The mouse climbed up to the nose of the bull.

As the bull snored, the mouse bit his nose midly for fun's sake.

But the bull woke up and snorted

" Who woke me up?"

The little mouse replied,

" Sorry Mr.Bull!

I did that playfully,

but I did not expect to wake you up".

The bull got wild.

He started to chase the small hole in a stone wall.

He ran into the hole and waited to see what the bull is going to do.

The bull came dashing upto the wall.

He was not able to catch the mouse.

He roared

" You silly creature! I'll teach you a lesson"

and dashed against the wall.

The wall was too strong for the bull.

The mouse said to the bull,

" Why are you breaking your head for so small a thing?"

He left the place immediately.

The moral of the story is

MIGHT IS NOT ALWAYS RIGHT.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét