Thứ Sáu, 22 tháng 9, 2017

Waching daily Sep 22 2017

if you automate your turnouts on your model railroad chances are you're going

to want to use one of these two switch motors here the cobalt or the tortoise

and I'm going to show you the differences in them the similarities in

them and what and you know I'm gonna tell you what I think about it so here

we go I'm Tom Kvichak and this is Toms Trains and Things this channel was

created to help other modelers who are in need of guidance in pursuing their

dream of building a model railroad and if you have turnouts on there and you

want to automate it you have a couple of choices now there's more choices than

the tortoise and the cobalt but I'm going to discuss the differences and the

similarities of the two right here now as you could see the cobalt is just a

little bit smaller than the tortoise in every dimension Dan right there and then

this I and I accidentally drilled the hole in the top of my last tortoise but

anyway don't do this at home but luckily it didn't go all the way through with

the the cobalt switch machine you get this little cushion here and you could

also use this as a template for your holes when you're mounting it underneath

your layout it's just a foam rubber that has adhesive on both sides now with the

tortoise you know you get a template that's printed out on the page but you

could make your own template and they also sell a template but I just took

some cyrene and I traced out the the the holes and I cut it into the styrene and

what I do is right now I have it it's all dirty right now but you could I have

the transfer tape on it and so you could just take that off and put a new

transfer tape on it and you mount it up on the bottom of your layout and I'll do

I'll do a demonstration on the mounting of the switch

in another video but we're just showing we're just going to compare these right

here okay a few things that I've seen on the cobalt now I don't have any of these

mounted on my layout as yet and in another video I'm going to show you how

to mount this one and I'm going to show you how to mount the tortoise which

machine but on the Cobalt Classic Omega you have two different ways that you

could mount it the conventional way where you can mount

it where your wire comes up through or you could mount it on its side also on

the Cobalt you have the little board on there that

sticks out okay you could you have a little switch on it where you could

adjust if you're using anywhere from six to 12 volts or 12 volts up to 18 volts

you could switch it if you're using larger scales and also you have the push

in to hook up your wires now if you don't like soldering this is a good

thing to have right here because all you have to do is push the wire in hold back

on the little clip and push the wire in and you're good to go but I have this

one pinned so I'm not sure it says don't ten it but there it is it's good and

tight alright and that's all you have to do to connect them they're clearly

marked on here and also on the bottom the only thing that I don't like about

it is I've been in electronics on my life and electrical work and you have a

wiring diagram and on a wiring diagram if you have a switch you have a common a

normally open and a normally closed on here it says common left and right the

middle user manual which you get with the cobalt it will tell you right over

here for the common turn out frog right rail left rail and in common left

and right well that doesn't tell you if it's normally open or normally closed

that's the problem I have with this you just have to figure it out by using a

meter on it to say which one it is and they don't really give you any wiring

diagram anywhere they just give you the the wires coming out and tell you what

it is they don't show you a switch where there is a switch and what I had an

issue with on here also was on pin number three okay it says switch use

this wire for LED signals or system feedback okay but I had to figure it out

myself what how to use it okay nowhere in here

or on the website they tell you how to use it for somebody that isn't versed in

electrical work or electronics or doesn't know anything about electrical

will have an issue with this right here they're going to have to they're gonna

have to go on a YouTube video and find out how to do it and that's what we're

going to show you how to do right here the output of pin number three is half

of what the input is so if you're using twelve volts on pin 1 and 2 to operate

the the Kobalt switch machine the output on pin number three is going to be half

of that and I'm going to show you a little demonstration here where I used

LEDs in between 1 2 and 3 to get you give you a green and red indication

showing you which direction the switch machine is in you could also do that on

pin number one there's many ways that you could do it it and you could do it

that way also on the tortoise so that's my observation of the Cobalt

and I'll give you a little bit more when I have it hooked up down below now on

the tortoise which machine okay it's a lot larger you'd have the edge of

a circuit board there are no connectors on it you could solver your wires

directly on the circuit board there's a hole in each one and you could wire it

in or you can buy various connectors for it I have these right here I got these

at Bill's Train Track and they're inexpensive they're not made especially

for tortoise there a generic plug for any end card with eight pins on it and

what I do on there is I take a little as you can see on the edges there I put a

little toothpick on the side so the switch machine is lined up properly

because the connector is a little bit bigger and you could slide it back and

forth so I always put it and if you like you could put it on here put a toothpick

on either side of that on here you have a wiring diagram they show you how to

bend the wire they give you a diagram on how to bend the wire and where to bend

it they also give you a wiring diagram for everything on here and show you how

to hook it up let's hook these things up and take a look at them down on my bench

right here I got LEDs I got all kind of

goofy-looking stuff hooked up to it so you could see it in operation I'll have

both of them running together I'm gonna do a little demonstration right here and

let me find a something to point with so I could show you what's going on here I

have both the Cobalt and the tortoise hooked up to 12 volts

here's the negative and here's the positive 12 volts I have it going

through the switch so I could reverse it I have the power leads coming over here

and from here going directly to the tortoise okay now I have a jumper over

here and you can see I have two diodes right here the

or LEDs right there in red in the green this is coming off of pin three so

whatever you see on here is coming off of pin three which is half the voltage

of what's going in so twelve volt is going in on the black and white wires on

pin one and two and your LED signal from pin number three on this one will light

up these two LEDs right here now these two square LEDs that I have right here I

have on the 12 volt directly and then I have the resistor on there and I have

them reversed so whenever it's in one direction you have one lit up in the

other direction that the other one's lit up everything is equal you got 12 volts

one in the only thing on this one on the cobalt you have six volts coming out to

power these two LEDs so let me turn the power supply on and then you can see

that you have those lights lit up right there these two are in the same

direction and I'll reverse them right here and you see that the LEDs reversed

and you can see that the tortoise switch machine goes just a little bit faster

okay I'm going to take these two LEDs on from here so there's nothing interfering

with the signal wire to see if still the tortoise goes faster

yes and this and the tortoise still goes faster I'll disconnect the tortoise and

we'll listen to the sound on this one here now I'm sure once you get the the

the rubber on it and you know this is what they give you to deaden the sound

of it that I'm sure that once you have it mounted it's not going to make as

much noise but right out of the box and with nothing attached it's you know it's

pretty loud right there but anyway let me disconnect the I'll just disconnect

one of them so you can hear the difference now on the tortoise it's not

as loud as the cobalt in my opinion I like the tortoise which machine over the

cobalt even though the cobalt is much smaller

it is noisier the they added an extra set of gear reduction in there so you

cannot Center this when you're installing it and on the tortoise you

can see how easy it is to adjust it in the center when you're installing it and

I'll show you that on the next video the cobalt stall amperage is 30 milliamps

where the tortoise is 16 milliamps therefore you could only use half as

many on a power supply as you can on the tortoise and another thing I checked on

their website and there is no attachments that goes with this one this

is the Cobalt Classic Omega so if you have a situation where you can't mount

this directly underneath a turnout you're gonna run into a problem where

you're gonna have to make up your own jig tortoise has

the an attachment remote Remote Tortoise Mount and that also will allow

you to operate two turnouts with one switch machine which you can't do with

this unless you make your own Jake so you be the judge of it I'm a little bit

biased because I have 18 of these actually 17 of these installed I have

one more to go and I'll put it on one of the turnouts

where I don't have a switch machine now going into one of the industries if if

you'd like ease of putting your wires on there I would say go for this this is

that seems to be the only advantage of this because it's more expensive than

the tortoise it comes from Australia if you need to send it out for repairs you

got to send it to Australia this you send it to Illinois so I'll let you

decide we have some more videos coming out with LEDs and I'm going to show you

on the breadboard how to hook them up so you could light your buildings or any

other effect on your model railroad so take a look for them they're coming up

in the future once we get back on schedule I'll have three videos up every

week like I did before so take a look for them they'll be here if you would

like to see more videos like this go ahead and hit that subscribe button and

while you're at it and that'll notify you whenever I have a new video coming

out check out my playlist check out my patreon page patreon.com/lenguin

and support this channel thank you we'll have some more videos coming out in the

near future like I said before I don't know exactly

when they'll be but we'll get back on the schedule like we did before pre

Irma okay and we'll see ya!

For more infomation >> Which Switch - Tortoise Vs Cobalt - What Should I Use - Duration: 15:26.

-------------------------------------------

pregnant meme - Duration: 0:39.

For more infomation >> pregnant meme - Duration: 0:39.

-------------------------------------------

Farming Simulator 17 JOHN DEERE 8xxxR FULL PACK & JOHN DEERE 995 PLOW - Duration: 10:19.

HI GUYS !!!! Welcome to Farming Simulator 17 Mods Channel in this video I will show You The JOHN DEERE 8xxxR FULL PACK And A New JOHN DEERE PLOW.

JOHN DEERE 8320R/8345R FULL PACK 3 Engine Setup 3 Wheel Setup 3 Design Setup 50Km/h Top Speed

JOHN DEERE 995 PlOW 4m Working Width 10Km/h Working Speed Recommended Power 250Hp

If you enjoy watching my videos... Give thumb up SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE And for any question ( or just for say HI!!) LET comment I will be happy to answer you...... bb

For more infomation >> Farming Simulator 17 JOHN DEERE 8xxxR FULL PACK & JOHN DEERE 995 PLOW - Duration: 10:19.

-------------------------------------------

Prêts au combat ! | Desire UHC S7E6 [Sous-titré FR] - Duration: 20:51.

For more infomation >> Prêts au combat ! | Desire UHC S7E6 [Sous-titré FR] - Duration: 20:51.

-------------------------------------------

Крот и фольга. Какое давление выдерживает бутылка? (18+) - Duration: 4:27.

For more infomation >> Крот и фольга. Какое давление выдерживает бутылка? (18+) - Duration: 4:27.

-------------------------------------------

ONE WORD WE NEED TO STOP SAYING SO OFTEN & WHY - Duration: 4:37.

ONE WORD WE NEED TO STOP SAYING SO OFTEN & WHY

The Oxford English Dictionary has entries for over 170,000 words currently in use.

We use each of these words, some more often than others, to communicate thoughts, ideas,

feelings, emotions, and so much more on a daily basis.

While many of us can come up with several unlisted words we�d probably benefit from

using less often, there is one legitimate word that I believe to be far more detrimental.

This word can not only be found within the pages of every English dictionary, but it

is also something most of us use daily, even within casual conversation.

The common word that I believe we need to stop saying so often is later.

I�m not suggesting we eradicate the word entirely from our vocabulary, but I am encouraging

us all to become aware of when we are using it, and how often.

Later Disempowers the Present Moment

While it is undoubtedly impossible for us to do everything that we need to accomplish

right now, we rarely use the term to express that reality.

Instead, we use it to justify not doing things that we are fully capable of doing, simply

because we�re too lazy to do them now.

We all know the garbage won�t take itself out and job applications won�t send themselves,

but still we opt not to deal with it now.

While much of what we regularly cast aside might seem harmless, the repeated choice to

save unpleasant tasks for a later date can take a toll on your overall approach to life.

Before you know it, you�re passing up golden opportunities to drastically change your life

for the better simply because you�ve become so accustomed to putting things off.

Later Feeds Our Addiction to Instant Gratification

We live in a world largely obsessed with seeking out and attaining instant gratification.

We cheat on our partners, quit on diets, and binge watch shows not solely because, but

often largely fuelled by, our need to get something desirable in the now.

One of the biggest reasons we use the word later as often as we do is that it provides

us the instant gratification of not having to do something right now.

While taking action may also be tied to gratification, it�s our future selves who will receive

it, not us right now, which for many of us isn�t as enticing.

I think most of us can agree that all of the best things in our lives thus far took time

to build and come together, so perhaps it�s time we ensure our lingo aligns with that

knowing.

Later Is the #1 Cause of Regret

One of the most powerfully motivating thoughts I regularly turn to is something that I learned

within the book The Tools: 5 Tools to Help You Find Courage, Creativity, and Willpower.

It encourages readers to imagine themselves on their deathbed while asking what that person

would say to you right now.

While their advice may be to enjoy your youth (no matter how old you currently are) and

to cherish the time that you have with loved ones, there is no way they would ever tell

you to succumb to laziness.

No matter how much we accomplish in life, we are bound to always have been capable of

more, so let that inspire you to stop putting off the things that are important to you.

As I mentioned before, the purpose of this article is not to fully eliminate the word

later from your lexicon (nor is it to make us into machines that never relax), but to

instead encourage you to become more mindful of the power of language and how you use it.

For the next little while, treat the word later as you would a curse word around children.

Take note of how and when you are using it.

If it ever falls under one of the above mentioned uses, challenge yourself to do the opposite

to prevent yourself from continuing to form a behaviour best avoided.

For more infomation >> ONE WORD WE NEED TO STOP SAYING SO OFTEN & WHY - Duration: 4:37.

-------------------------------------------

Forget Botox – take your face to boot camp instead | CNBC International - Duration: 2:55.

Sculpt, tone and strengthen are

just some of the reasons

why people go to the gym.

But usually it's chest, abs and biceps

that get all the attention.

But what about your face,

ever thought of giving the

old mug a proper workout?

And I'm not just talking about a facial.

Hi, I'm here for a face workout.

So before we start working

all the muscles in the face,

we'll have a nice stretch.

To warm it up?

Yes, just like at the gym.

We have 600 muscles in our body

and 40 of those are in your face.

So just like you work out your body,

you have to work out your face.

Do you get a lot of men coming in?

Yes we do, lots.

Really?

Yeah.

It's quite macho environment,

not too girly.

It is pretty vigorous isn't it?

Yes, this is just warm-up.

We're still on the warm-up stage?

I did botox, fillers, threads, lasers, lipo, vaser,

and gradually I just realized the more I was doing,

the older I was getting.

I'm not keen on botox, I don't want to start it,

I don't think I'm old enough for it yet

but I also just don't want to start it

and this genuinely helps you

get ready for an event,

feel better about yourself.

It takes away the jetlag look,

the hangover look which I have quite often.

So our next move's going to be the cardio whipping.

So I like to think of this like a running machine.

But for the cheeks.

We finish with serum and moisturizer.

Over the years we've sort of cut our heads off.

The gym instructors were working

on our body and the skincare

companies were working on our face.

Facials are for the 80s,

let's like put that stuff away.

Our last one, the galloping.

Like a horse? Yes.

So where are you putting that?

So it's designed to contour around the face.

We're going to run along the jawline to start.

Do you see your mouth move then?

And that's your workout complete.

Thank you very much.

You're welcome.

Have you enjoyed?

I did.

That's incredible, so this side feels a lot more droopy.

A lot more toned on that side, lifted and toned.

Well that actually was a proper workout.

I do feel refreshed but I'm also quite tired so,

tomorrow's definitely going to be a rest day.

For more infomation >> Forget Botox – take your face to boot camp instead | CNBC International - Duration: 2:55.

-------------------------------------------

Jake Paul TRICKED YOU! (MUST WATCH) - Duration: 10:50.

you're gonna run okay when you yeah do it yep

let it fall let it fall i'm gonna... good morning Jake Paulers this is Jake Paul

and you know guys I'm Jake Paul I'm savage like make sure dab on them haters we're

savage and guys look at my Jake Paul setup so this is my like there's Jake Paul

everywhere guys because I'm Jake Paul right guys and I have subscribed all my

accounts because like I need more subscribers more money so anyways guys good

morning guys and Nick Crompton is sleeping in the other room and I'm gonna

go wake him up because you know like I'm a savage guys you know right so I'm

gonna wake him up so guys Nick Crompton is sleeping in the other room I'm gonna go

sneak up on him and wake him up with a beautiful gift with my gun guys because

you know we are a bunch of savages right we're a bunch of 12 years old savages

so we are gonna go wake him up with this gun

it's not reloading guys oh my god yo Nick Crompton give up man give my food

back

good night

I'm such a savage please leave a like if you think I'm a savage and subscribe so

guys Jake Paul here so we're gonna do some awesome stuff today guys he's dead

Nick Crompton's dead I'm gonna finally eat my food

so guys we're a bunch of savages we're gonna kill everyone and we're gonna act

like nothing happened so yeah wake up Nick Crompton - how's it

going my it was just a DAB yeah dab on them haters right

Guys even Nick Crompton knows it he's fat but he still knows it oh my god

one eternity later guys make sure you leave a like if you think we're savages

guys merch link in bio guys merch link...Nick Crompton is having a lot of fun guys like

he's a savage too you know he dabs on them haters everyday so guys I'm gonna

go a little bit outside because you know like it's like I need that fresh I need

some fresh air guys so I need to go outside You guys are so

savage you're like destroying my house you guys are savages just guys like I I

like that you guys have savages and make sure to dab on them haters guys like

don't let the haters just take you down like like you know Nick Crompton is a hater

no he's not a hater he's like dabbing on them haters look at

that guys yeah like he's like dabbing on the haters every day that's that's why he's so

fat so guys I was getting pretty bored so me and Nick Crompton we're gonna

play some rock paper scissors it's gonna be fun so I start are you ready Nick

Crompton he doesn't like to talk like he's so Savage okay let's start wait wait

it's my life it's my favorite game - we are like savages he can't even get up

he's so fat we are so savage I never lose guys

remember if you ever lose make sure to dab on them haters and make them pay

like this guys make sure to dab on them haters merch link in..guys i don't know what to do for

the vlog like I'm really bored and they're like everyone's like left the

house and like Nick Crompton and me are the only one in this house right now so

let's see what Nick Crompton is doing oh he's like still oh no he's getting up

guys come on do it you are a savage man

you did it

don't forget we're savages and don't ever help people this is a prank dude don't worry

it's just a prank guys it's just a prank right

he's just joking this is a prank merch link in bio please buy my..Guys i'm

getting pretty bored in here so like I'm gonna go on the web and like search for

some new merch designs guys you know like merch for you I'm gonna steal them

from some other other guys from other youtubers and I'm gonna just use them

I'm pretty bored in here I don't know what to do like you know we are savages

but I don't know what to do oh there's someone guys I think like Team 10 is

back guys I'm gonna bully some more people yes it's gonna be funny what up

team 10 are you a hater man he's a hater you know what to do it on the haters

guys

we dab on them haters guys like he's dying guys who this this is

actually some nice hat design so I'm gonna steal them and just write Jack

Paul here and people are gonna buy them guys it's gonna be savage I'm gonna

steal this too and he was pretty swaggy guys like to be honest he's a hater so

he had to die I hate to dab on him sorry guys I'm sorry you had to see this

but I had to dab on them haters like he's a hater but he is oh my god oh my

god oh you are so savage oh sh*t oh you guys oh who are you man are you

Nick Crompton or just a hater or I mean like my fan like you you're belly is

like Nick Crompton but like oh my god guys look at Nick Crompton he just ate my

fan man he was so swaggy he like dabbed on the haters guys like no no no Nick

Crompton why did you eat my fan man I'm gonna eat you now you know I'm gonna

take my revenge - i was hungry - but man what though like I know I didn't give

you food but like you don't know to eat my fans guys I even though I don't care

of my fans but don't tell them merch link in bio guys you can buy us this what

don't tell them don't tell them because I I give him food I don't know why he's

like not fat I give him food I give him money guys don't you tell them what I do

to you so guys as you can see Nick Crompton has like a lighter and we're

gonna play with fire guys but don't play with fire guys we can play with fire

because like I'm a savage you know guys but don't play with fire guys

don't tell them don't tell them I know I get money from them that's how I you

don't need money you're fat man

okay anyways guys we're gonna play with fire we're savages guys we're gonna light

some stuffs up because we know what to what to light with fire and what to not

because like we're savages guys but don't try this at home

so we're gonna try to light this whole kitchen guys this whole room is gonna be

so savage right Nick Crompton

you okay I'm sorry guys he only

thinking about food but like it's like already fat yes oh yeah

anyways yeah let's let's like light the fire and let's leave it in the room and

like everything burn this room and it's gonna be so savage guys break yeah let's

do this I'm gonna go and yeah you do it yeah do it do it do it do it you're

gonna run okay when you do it yeah

yo guys I hope you enjoyed this video like I made it just for fun guys so I

hope you liked it if you did make sure to leave a like subscribe if you are new

for more videos like this and let me know in the comment section down below

who i should make a video on next and let me do it guys so let me know in the

comment section below subscribe if you're new for more videos

and like if you like this video and yeah guys that's it bye bye peace peace out

guys

For more infomation >> Jake Paul TRICKED YOU! (MUST WATCH) - Duration: 10:50.

-------------------------------------------

Hearing Friends: Hear me Out - Duration: 7:28.

Hello and welcome to today's video! If you're new here, my name's Meredith and

this is a channel about living life with and beyond a chronic illness.

[echoes- st. nothing]

It is International Week of the Deaf. And today we are going to be talking

about all the things that I wish my hearing friends knew.

So for those of you who don't know I am hard of hearing.

So I have a mild hearing loss which my

doctors believe is caused by whatever is causing my POTS. So I don't really know

because I don't know the cause of my POTS but, POTS in general doesn't cause

hearing loss but, there are a few causes of POTS that can cause hearing loss.

I also want to clarify that there is a difference between being hard of hearing,

being deaf with a lowercase D, and being deaf with a capital D.

So someone who is deaf with a lowercase D is someone who has profound or severe hearing loss

Someone who is deaf with a capital D is also someone who has profound or severe

hearing loss but they're also culturally deaf.

For example, they know sign language, they have a large Deaf community in their social circles.

And then someone who is hard of hearing is someone who has mild

to moderate hearing loss. So that would be me!

So now that we have cleared up the

differences between being deaf with a capital D, being deaf with a lowercase D,

and being hard of hearing, let's jump right in to the tips for hearing people

to socialize with their hard-of-hearing friends.

[bell transition]

Please look in my direction when you are speaking to me.

if you're talking over here or over here or looking over there,

I can't understand what you're saying because I need full facial

expression and as much lip-reading as I possibly can get in to understand

everything that you're saying.

[bell transition]

the second thing that I wish my friends knew or

people who are trying to socialize with me knew is that probably about 40% of

of the time, I'm faking it.

And what I mean by that is, I'll smile and nod and you'll think that I'm understanding everything

that you are saying but in reality I'm not.

[bell transition]

When I'm in a group of people and

people are talking, if everyone is talking at the same time it makes it

extremely difficult for me to be able to hear everybody so if you can do your

very best to make sure that you're not speaking over someone or talking at the

same time as someone else when we're in a social situation together I'll be able

to understand what you're saying a lot easier.

And this is doubly important when we are in a location that has

a lot of background noise because that background

noise and all of the noise is coming out of everyone's mouth makes it very

difficult to distinguish between who's saying what.

So one of the best things

that you could ever do for me as my friend is that when we're choosing the

location for our get-together or our outing or what have you,

let's choose a place that isn't super noisy and crowded and has super loud

music because if we do that I won't be able to hear you and although I do love

to go dancing occasionally or you know go to the bar and get drinks with my

friends, if every time that I'm going out with you we're going somewhere where I

can't hear you, how am I going to foster our relationship if I never know what

you're saying and I can never truly listen to you?

And this brings me to my

next tip which is if we are gonna go someplace it's going to be loud and

noisy and just in general if you could learn some key signs that would be really helpful.

I'm not fluent in sign language and I don't pretend to be but

I know a few key things that help me communicate with other people without

having to say things and without having to hear

and if you could learn some signs - that would be really helpful.

if you're talking to me and I'm not quite getting what you're saying and you repeat again and

I'm still not getting what you're saying maybe you could re-word it.

I'm not catching the same word but if you say a different word I might have a better

time reading your lips and being able to hear said word.

[bell transition]

And if my last tip fails you and you've reworded it, you've repeated a few times and I am still not

getting it, maybe we're in a loud situation, another tip is that you can

take out your phone and go onto a note or a text message or what have you and

you can type in what you're trying to say to me and you can show it to me.

I won't be offended. I can't hear you and you're doing that and making an effort to make

sure that I understand everything that you're saying, I actually take as quite a

courtesy so don't be afraid to take out your phone.

[bell transition]

never never never never say

never mind to a deaf person or someone who is hard of hearing.

when someone tells me never mind I basically take it as, you're not important enough to know

what I was talking about. I don't value you enough to make the extra effort to

make sure that you understand what I'm saying.

And that can hurt to be completely honest and I find it surprising how many people even close

friends will still say never mind even after I'm trying to understand what they're saying.

That's gonna wrap things up for this week. If you enjoyed this video

please give it a thumbs up and be sure to hit that little red button and subscribe!

I make new videos every Friday. Have a very very happy international

week of the deaf! I will see you next week!

Also if you are deaf or hard-of-hearing and you have any additional tips definitely

leave those in the comments below. I would love to see them and just let me

know if you're deaf or hard-of-hearing because that'd be cool to like get to know you.

okay bye! Bye.

[echoes- st. nothing}

if I am looking at your lips I am not trying to kiss you.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét