Thứ Bảy, 23 tháng 9, 2017

Waching daily Sep 24 2017

SUBSCRIBE NOW!

For more infomation >> Kevin Gates "Had To" (Behind The Scenes) (By Any Means 2) [New 2017] - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

Learn Colours For Kids with Superheroes | Finger family rhymes - Duration: 5:25.

Learn Colours For Kids with Superheroes | Finger family rhymes

For more infomation >> Learn Colours For Kids with Superheroes | Finger family rhymes - Duration: 5:25.

-------------------------------------------

First Vlog? *Shout Out In Description* - Duration: 1:34.

So I'm *makes weird noise with mouth* I'm Thinking

About Making Uh Like A Vlog Channel, A... Gaming Channel

And..

Other Things.. But That's Going To Happen In The Future

Right Now I'm Thinking....

Of Trying To....

Work On "Stuff" But...

It's Like Super...

Complicated To Do..

And Also Talk About...

So...

I'm Coming With An On My Channel..

And.. Things Are Just Not Going Good At All

So Guys Please Wish Me...

Luck! I Need Luck!

To Do..

All This!

So... I'm Gonna Come With

Another Vlog... Maybe Later Today

I'm Not Sure

And There's Probably Gonna Be Collabs Happening

On My Channel

Sooner Or Later Oh! And I Am Thinking About..

Uploading On My Jelsa Channel...

It's Just..

Really Hard To Transition

Into Each Channel...

So...

Tha-nk You Guys For Watching!

I Know This Vlog Was Really Short I'm Just Thinking Of..

Making Longer Ones...

So... *I Said That So Many Times XD*

See You Guys Later!! Bye!!

For more infomation >> First Vlog? *Shout Out In Description* - Duration: 1:34.

-------------------------------------------

Halt and Catch Fire: Next on: 'Who Needs a Guy' Ep. 407 - Duration: 0:41.

On the next episode of AMC's

"Halt and Catch Fire"...

No. We're not taking business advice from Donna.

Who cares where it comes from

if it's a good idea?

Rover is crushing the competition.

Terrific.

Diane: I'm getting ready to step back

as managing partner.

[ Telephone ringing ] Donna: Sorry.

I-I know I said that I'd take you out, but...

Cameron: I have time to just plot against you?

Wouldn't be the first time.

For more "Halt and Catch Fire," go to amc.com.

For more infomation >> Halt and Catch Fire: Next on: 'Who Needs a Guy' Ep. 407 - Duration: 0:41.

-------------------------------------------

Halt and Catch Fire: 'A Perfect Storm of Awful' Sneak Peek Ep. 407 - Duration: 1:13.

Oh. And as a lovely humiliation coda,

I got kicked off Rover.

Shut up.

What happened?

Oh, just everything.

Cam, Bos, Diane.

It was a perfect storm of awful.

Well, I'm sorry.

At least we're not direct competitors anymore.

I hate you.

It'll make it a lot easier when, uh,

Comet kicks Rover's ass.

Ha!

Oh, yeah? What makes you think

that's ever gonna happen?

Well, we're doing pretty well.

About to launch a big marketing push.

Do you know what your user numbers are?

Yeah. We got 50,000 hits a day.

Rover's doing twice that.

The average user finds

what they're looking for in 35 seconds.

That's impressive.

Yeah. It is.

But it's also what makes them vulnerable.

What do you mean?

I'm not convinced this fight gets won

by the site that keeps traffic moving.

I think it might go to the one that keeps users around.

For more infomation >> Halt and Catch Fire: 'A Perfect Storm of Awful' Sneak Peek Ep. 407 - Duration: 1:13.

-------------------------------------------

Destiny 2 fun - Duration: 1:09:29.

For more infomation >> Destiny 2 fun - Duration: 1:09:29.

-------------------------------------------

FEAR NOTHING #7| ANIMATED SERIES | #FNAFHS 2 - Duration: 14:29.

What...what are you doing here?

I was bored...and I came to enjoy the show...

Eh...

But ...we have already finished practice...

We are getting great results. Look!

Huh?

As you can see...we still need to fix a couple of things...he he he

Ugh! I hope you don't bring that "thing" to the eliminatory...

Huh?

We have done a lot of progress

I wouldn't call "that" progress...

The only thing you are doing is getting into his head to make us lose...

Right?

Joy? Did I play so bad?

If you are so afraid of losing...you shouldn't lose your time in this park...

A fool like you...means nothing on my way...

Why is she so weird? She is not like that!

Anyway...I'm just saying... if you keep wasting your time with this fool...

You'll end up like him

What's wrong with being like him?

HA HA HA...Really? Look at him!

He's worthless...

Joy!

It's time for you to leave!

Bon... I...

This is my fight...

I promised you this wouldn't happen again

Meh! Anyway...you already bored me

In times like this...I ask myself if you deserve to be on this team...

You are our hero! The best one!

That's right! I am a hero!

Hero! Hero! Hero!

He..

dor...?

Wait?...Ughh! What!

Arghh!! Gross! Get out!

Guillermito, stop moving...It is not the time to take a walk!

Get up! Lazzy!

I can't believe I'm doing this! Living with this guy.

I'm living calm and easy ...on my way

You know...that red brush in the bathroom? The old and worn one...

Aha?

Don't throw it away, it is really good for cleaning shoes! Mine are like new now!

I should to share...I should be charitable

My eggs!

Where are my eggs!

I had to take it out..Guillermito suffered anxiety attacks... you know...

...being a bird.

Grrrr...

Ahhh!!! My lucky shirt!

Look at this! it's seems my socks faded a little bit...

They look even better!

I'm going to ...

Good! I've finished cleaning up my room.

Again...

Ok Fred, you and your super drama are winning the battle again!

Are we going to be like this forever?

Well...you won´t talk to me right? Got it!

In that case...You don't care if I do this!

Whatever...Do as you please...

I can't believe you are doing this now. We have one day left until the eliminatory...

We waited our wholes lives for this chance and you are willing to throw it away.

Why you always ruin everything!?

Stupid chiken! Stop looking at me like that!

Chickens look at me weird too when I'm alone...

Huh?

When you are used to fight everyday with someone noisy...It's easy to notice his absence.

I don't know what are you talking about!

Uy! Of course...Idon't know What I'm talking about too.

Ah he he...he...

Well, now that we're talking about something we don't know if we are talking about or not...

We'll allow that we don't know to talk to us...

Don't be afraid of the unknown...because you will live in fear your whole life

You friends are unknow people until you find the courage to know them

Huh?

Plus...fear feels the same in both sides!

Huh?

Bye! unknown guy...Good luck in your adventure!

Huh?...It's was a ...pleasure?..not knowing you

Both sides?

Huh?

Don't look at me like that!

Something is wrong

* Remembering: You know... sometimes I wonder if you are worthy of this team...

Arg! I don't get it! I used to know how to do this!

*sigh... I think I am stressed out...

But tomorrow! It´s going to be piece of cake!

Oh no... they day just started...

It seems like it's already starting sister...

Oh yes! Soon enough they will be tested, so exciting!

We should get ready too.

Of course! The pancake production will start right away!

Don't forget mine have extra mystery on them...

Look at my hair!

Ha Ha Ha...

For more infomation >> FEAR NOTHING #7| ANIMATED SERIES | #FNAFHS 2 - Duration: 14:29.

-------------------------------------------

TRUMP WAS RIGHT: Massive Hillary Plot Exposed – Total Media Silence | Top Stories Today - Duration: 3:29.

The media has long maintained that President Donald

Trump is a paranoid narcissist who believes that everyone with a microphone is out to

get him.

Well, President Trump's worldview just got some confirmation recently.

The Media Research Center has not only found that 91-percent of the media's coverage

during the twelve weeks before the 2016 election were "hostile" to Mr. Trump, but WikiLeaks

also found that at least sixty-five mainstream media reporters coordinated directly with

the Hillary Clinton campaign.

Even Harvard University, which is not considered a bastion of pro-conservative opinion, published

a report saying that Donald Trump was receiving an inordinate amount of negative coverage.

The chief persecutor of Mr. Trump was CNN.

The WikiLeaks releases are very illuminating, because they present the media as it really

is — without all of the spin.

The left-leaning publication The Intercept published a list of thirty-eight journalists

who voluntarily worked hand-in-glove with the Clinton campaign in order to publish stories

that benefited Hillary Clinton.

Some of these journalists include Diane Sawyer of ABC, George Stephanopoulos of ABC, Maggie

Haberman of the New York Times, and Glenn Thrush, now also of the New York Times.

A few of the exposed journalists stand out.

Haberman was described by one member of the Clinton campaign as a "friendly journalist."

"We have had [sic] a very good relationship with Maggie Haberman of Politico over the

last year.

We have had her tee up stories for us before and have never been disappointed.

While we should have a larger conversation in the near future about a broader strategy

for engaging [sic] the beat press that covers HRC, for this we think our objective and do

the most shaping by going to Maggie."

Haberman still continues to cover President Trump, and has played a role in released some

of the Times' biggest stories about internal leaks and the investigation headed by Robert

Mueller.

As for Thrush, while working for Politico, he routinely sent his articles to Clinton

campaign chairman John Podesta for verification.

One email sent from Thrush to Podesta read: "Because I have become a hack I will send

u the whole section that pertains to u.

Please don't share or tell anyone I did this Tell me if I f****d up anything."

Despite this revelation, Thrush has neither apologized for his poor journalist ethics,

nor has this ordeal impacted his career at all.

91-percent of the media's coverage during the twelve weeks before the 2016 election

were "hostile" to Mr. Trump.

Is his media coverage inordinately negative?

Thrush now works for the Times, where he and Haberman frequently collaborate on stories

about internal divisions within the White House.

All of this information reveals that the American press really is against Donald Trump, and

has been for a long time.

All patriots should memorize these names, and remember them whenever they report on

something involving President Trump — or Republicans in general.

The journalists named in these leaks are DNC operatives who work behind the cover of the

major newspapers or television networks.

Thrush, Haberman, and the rest are truly "hacks" who see their job as propagating the progressive

narrative at all costs, regardless of the outcome.

Is media coverage of Trump unfairly negative?

what do you think about this?

Please Share this news and Scroll down to comment below and don't forget to subscribe

top stories today.

For more infomation >> TRUMP WAS RIGHT: Massive Hillary Plot Exposed – Total Media Silence | Top Stories Today - Duration: 3:29.

-------------------------------------------

Bad Baby vs Bad Cat Learning Color with Cat and Johny Johny Yes Papa song for children - Duration: 1:19:31.

Please "SUBSCRIBE" our channel! Thanks !

For more infomation >> Bad Baby vs Bad Cat Learning Color with Cat and Johny Johny Yes Papa song for children - Duration: 1:19:31.

-------------------------------------------

STATE OF ADDICTION: Impact on Youth part one - Duration: 10:37.

For more infomation >> STATE OF ADDICTION: Impact on Youth part one - Duration: 10:37.

-------------------------------------------

Beards in Review #8, Skully's Handcrafted Beard Oil, Russian Beard Tax Coin, Dog Beard Competition - Duration: 3:50.

Scully's handcrafted timber beard oil is made from the finest natural ingredients

for facial hair natural oils keep facial hair soft and reduce itchiness

associated with beard growth timber has a rustic masculine scent with warm amber

as the base that's the description of the beard oil I've been using this week

comes from Scully's handcrafted beard oil I had this is the timber scent but

like most oils it absorbs into the hair better after a hot shower if you put it

on while your beard is dry then expect to get some oil on your hands if you if

you stroke your beard it will absorb it just takes a little bit longer

I found the scent to not be too woodsy I thought it had a slight floral fragrance

but I mean I like the smell and my wife likes it too you could order this

product online for about $15 check the link below if you want to try some of

Scully's handcrafted beard oils in 1698 emperor peter of russia instituted a

beard tax to bring Russian society in line with the West the Tsar was so

intent on his hairless crusade that initially the Russian police were given

orders to forcibly shave those who fail to comply with the exception of clergy

members and peasants resistance to go in clean-shaven was widespread with many

believing that it was a religious requirement for a man to wear a beard

the amount of tax depended upon the status of the bearded man those

associated with the imperial court military or government were charged 60

rubles annually wealthy merchants were charged 200 rubles per year while other

merchants in town folk were charged 60 rubles per year and peasants were

charged two and a half kopecks each time they entered the city those who paid the

tax were required to carry a beard token this was a copper or silver token with a

Russian Eagle on one side the other side the lower part of the face with

those mouth whiskers and beard this government sanctioned legislation

remained until 1772 47 years after the Tsar had died and there's only one thing

to say if they try to implement something like that here in Texas beard

of the week goes to someone who needs no introduction a typewriter collector

president and co-founder of the Austin facial hair club and someone who helped

bring the world beard or moustache Championships to Texas the beard Master

General himself Brian Nelson his beard is competed and won numerous

competitions he's also judged just as many he has

also been a starring cast member of IFC's whisker wars his red beard is long

enough to get caught in his own zipper and Brian you and your beard are an

inspiration to us all and that's why you deserve beard of the week the Austin

facial hair Club in the mohawk are teaming up to raise funding and

awareness for the schrodinger fund and lovable don't have a dog come join the

party anyway doors open at noon this family-friendly event is $5 suggested

donation to attend plus $5 per category entered you can enter your dog into as

many categories as you like check out the link below for more details see you

there be sure to LIKE and subscribe to keep up to date on all future videos

and comment below and tell me what product you want me to review next see

you next time

For more infomation >> Beards in Review #8, Skully's Handcrafted Beard Oil, Russian Beard Tax Coin, Dog Beard Competition - Duration: 3:50.

-------------------------------------------

Porquê Precisamos do Marxismo -Leninismo - Duration: 6:54.

For more infomation >> Porquê Precisamos do Marxismo -Leninismo - Duration: 6:54.

-------------------------------------------

Hard Reset Celkon Ufeel 4G with English Substitles ,हिंदी में Full HD - Duration: 3:03.

Hello Friends Welcome to my channel Sikho Sikhao

in today's video i am going to tell you about

How to reset Celkon Ufeel 4G

If your screen lock or pattern lock stuck

or you forget the password or pattern then reset it watching this video

you can see

in my phone pattern password and i forgotten the pattern

how to unlock it

it turn off your phone

phone vibrate now its completly turned off

now press vol. down key

and power key press both keys for 5 second

recovery mode of all brand are approx same but in celkon its little bit changed

in Celkon Recovery mode starts from Vol. down key

control the up / down cursor from Vol up and Vol down

press vol. down

move the cursor to Wipe data/Factory Reset and select it from Power key

and down scroll to yes

select "Yes" from power key

you can see the process of the reset started below

reset done

now select reboot system now from Power key

Phone Reset Completed wait for the startup setup

you can see after approx two minutes later setup process comes up

click on next

there is no sim card so let me skip it

you can see startup setup completed

and lock screen pattern also removed

let me show to lock the screen

it's unlocked now

if you have any questions

then comment below

and plz subscribe my Channel and Thanks For watching Sikho SIkhao

For more infomation >> Hard Reset Celkon Ufeel 4G with English Substitles ,हिंदी में Full HD - Duration: 3:03.

-------------------------------------------

Too Faced Peaches & Cream GLITTER Glam Tutorial! - Duration: 9:05.

Not Milk Chocolate, Just Chocolate! Sorry!

For more infomation >> Too Faced Peaches & Cream GLITTER Glam Tutorial! - Duration: 9:05.

-------------------------------------------

(Ep-1) Lets play SIREN Live gameplay with Trixz2007 - Duration: 1:17:10.

For more infomation >> (Ep-1) Lets play SIREN Live gameplay with Trixz2007 - Duration: 1:17:10.

-------------------------------------------

Illenium - Taking Me Higher (LYRICS / CC) - Duration: 2:45.

You're taking me higher

You're taking me

You're taking me higher

You're taking me

You're taking me higher

You're taking me

You're taking me higher

You're taking me

You're taking me higher

You're taking me

You're taking me higher

You're taking me

You're taking me higher

You're taking me

You're taking me higher

You're taking me

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét