Thứ Hai, 25 tháng 9, 2017

Waching daily Sep 25 2017

My name is Jeff.

Ehehehe that's funny.

For more infomation >> funny jeff - Duration: 0:04.

-------------------------------------------

45 SOFT TACOS CHALLENGE IN 30 MINUTES?? - Duration: 9:47.

45 Tacos!

Hey everybody this is Randy Santel "Atlas" with Atlas & Zeus Promotions and

proud owner of foodchallenges.com! Extra-extra very very excited today!

These tacos sitting in front of me look freaking delicious! I am again in Spokane

Washington, I'm going for my second win in

Washington of this trip overall win number 456 but I am in downtown Spokane

I'm at Borracho Taco and Tequilaria I'm taking on their Taco Challenge! Now

there is a base challenge where you have to finish 25 of their delicious looking

tacos with in 30 minutes if you do that you'll get a t-shirt and you'll be on

their Wall of Fame, but what I'm gonna try to do is break their taco record

challenge! If I eat these 45 tacos here within only 30 minutes I'll be able

to - really you get 25% off as the house champ as long as you are the champ but

because of you guys all watching if I eat all these within the 30 minutes I'll

be able to get them free so Atlas will be able to come out, I can turn my hat,

but yeah so yeah I've got 15 chicken tacos 15 pork ten chorizo and then I

think I went with five veggies so 45 total but let's get this challenge

started!

All right now they had a whole bunch of options either house or specialty I went

with the house! If you come here on a Tuesday it is their taco special

you're able to get all the house tacos for just a dollar,

but yes so these are $2 each and if I lose today it's going to be 90 bucks so

I don't want to do that and they are going to maintain a local record since

I'm out of town for people wanting that 25 percent off, so if I do well on these

45 I may just bump it up to floor to 50 because it sounds sexier for the hell of

it, but yeah let's get eaten on there I'm going to start with the chorizo and the pork!

1, 2, 3... boom! All right and these tacos are all double tortillas so

let's see get our carbs!

five minutes in 15 down!

14 minutes and 24 seconds in so we still got over 15 minutes left!

Halfway through the time limit and two-thirds through the challenge but we

got this 15 left, including three veggie, which go down really easy but I don't

think I'm gonna go for the fifty let's just get these down!

Still got 12 minutes left I think slow and steady is gonna win the

race.

21 minutes and 40 seconds in we've got five left they were right!

These double tortillas are really adding up but ah we got plenty of time

we'll get them down and get the victory!

Last one!

26 minutes and 25 seconds is what it took to finish the taco record challenge

here at Borracho Tacos and tequilaria here in Spokane, Washington!

Loved Thosetacos challenges hot dogs stuff oh the ones with a whole lot of variety

so it was great to get the chorizo the pork the chicken and the veggies all is

part of one challenge, but awesome challenge for winning! Because I set the

new record of 45, I'm going to get all of those tacos free I'm also going to get a

sweet t-shirt which he is about to present with me right now!

Congratulations! Hey thank you I get to have this come on

collection and I will also get a plaque or a spot on their wall of things, so

thank you to Borracho Taco!

[Manager] fill this out so we're

gonna put your name on it today's date and you get to get the

plaque inscribed with whatever you want on there you're gonna go right to the

top of the wall of fame awesome okay alright thank you guys for the delicious

challenge! Thank you very much! Overall win number

456 in my second in the state of Washington of this trip I think it's

like 10 overall, but thank you guys for watching!

For more infomation >> 45 SOFT TACOS CHALLENGE IN 30 MINUTES?? - Duration: 9:47.

-------------------------------------------

لغة العقل ◆ العقل الواعي ◆ مشهد من محاضرة رائعة جدا للدكتور ابراهيم الفقي - Duration: 12:46.

For more infomation >> لغة العقل ◆ العقل الواعي ◆ مشهد من محاضرة رائعة جدا للدكتور ابراهيم الفقي - Duration: 12:46.

-------------------------------------------

Cuiabana morre durante lipoaspiração na Bolívia e família recebe corpo com sangue e hematomas - Duration: 3:33.

For more infomation >> Cuiabana morre durante lipoaspiração na Bolívia e família recebe corpo com sangue e hematomas - Duration: 3:33.

-------------------------------------------

Sniper Safari Hunting 4x4 Survival Battle 3D - Android Gameplay FHD - Duration: 11:37.

sniper safari hunting 4x4 survival battle

android gameplay

For more infomation >> Sniper Safari Hunting 4x4 Survival Battle 3D - Android Gameplay FHD - Duration: 11:37.

-------------------------------------------

How to create plastic bottle flower and vase | Plastic bottles | DIY | Crafts | Creative Diy Art 50 - Duration: 10:42.

How to create plastic bottle flower and vase | Plastic bottles | DIY | Crafts | Creative Diy Art 50

How to create plastic bottle flower and vase | Plastic bottles | DIY | Crafts | Creative Diy Art 50

How to create plastic bottle flower and vase | Plastic bottles | DIY | Crafts | Creative Diy Art 50

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét