Thứ Tư, 7 tháng 3, 2018

Waching daily Mar 7 2018

When does the weekend start for you, Little Kitties?

Friday afternoon or Saturday morning?

Well, mine starts right now!

After a busy week a cozy night at home is just what I need!

My friends are coming over for a game of charades in a little while, so I'm just going to

make something delicious for us to eat.

Voila!

Vegan energy balls.

The quickest and most delicious dessert ever!

Oh and look who it is!

Just in time!

The guys come up with the funniest poses and moves!

It really makes me giggle!

Once Tom tried to act out the word 'ballerina', but he lost his balance and fell into a bowl

of popcorn!

We couldn't stop laughing!

Sunday is usually my 'getting organised for the week ahead' day and I guess I should

start by tidying up last night's mess.

Next: grocery shopping!

I make a weekly meal plan and then write myself a shopping list and take it to the store with me.

Time to relax!

Sunshine and fresh air are good for body and mind, so let's go for a walk in the park

before it gets dark!

Haha!

It even rhymes!

My Sunday evenings are reserved for a little pampering sesh!

And tonight is no different.

I think I'll do my nails, pop on a face mask, and run a bubble bath.

So, that's all for now.

Goodnight, little kitties!

Let me know if you like my vlogging and don't forget to subscribe for more videos!

For more infomation >> Talking Angela - Weekly Vlog #2 (Weekend Fun) - Duration: 1:40.

-------------------------------------------

Sridevi's Most Memorable Films | Best Films Of Sridevi - Duration: 3:45.

Sridevi's Most Memorable Films | Best Films Of Sridevi

For more infomation >> Sridevi's Most Memorable Films | Best Films Of Sridevi - Duration: 3:45.

-------------------------------------------

The Cancer Will Disappear If You Drink This Water Everyday - Duration: 1:29.

For more infomation >> The Cancer Will Disappear If You Drink This Water Everyday - Duration: 1:29.

-------------------------------------------

bina ande ka omelette - Duration: 4:55.

bina ande ka omelette

For more infomation >> bina ande ka omelette - Duration: 4:55.

-------------------------------------------

Leslie Mann Movies List - Duration: 1:41.

Leslie Mann Movies List

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét