Thứ Sáu, 14 tháng 7, 2017

Waching daily Jul 14 2017

Skin Whitening Treatment

This is best Skin Whitening Treatment for women/men

this is Tips for Fair Skin, fairness, get white skin to black to white skin

If you grow your skin black to white skin so please carefully listen this Face cleaning video

we will tell best beauty tips for women in hindi language

thanks for watching our video

in this channel we upload daily face cleaning tips in hindi and english

make your face clean and grow your skin black to white using our beauty tips and face cleaning tips

For more infomation >> चेहरे पर 1 हफ्ते लगा लो ये घरेलू नुस्खे इतना गोरा कर देगा लोग देखते रह जाएंगे Skin Whitening - Duration: 3:59.

-------------------------------------------

Very Important Benefits Of Grape Fruit | گریپ فروٹ چکوترا کے حیران کن فوائد - Duration: 3:34.

Please Subscribe our channel for more new videos

Please Subscribe our channel for more new videos

Please Subscribe our channel for more new videos

Like And Share Video After Watching PLease

Please Subscribe our channel for more new videos

Like And Share Video After Watching PLease

Please Subscribe our channel for more new videos

Like And Share Video After Watching PLease

Please Subscribe our channel for more new videos

Like And Share Video After Watching PLease

For more infomation >> Very Important Benefits Of Grape Fruit | گریپ فروٹ چکوترا کے حیران کن فوائد - Duration: 3:34.

-------------------------------------------

Julia (NerdyBertie) | The Road to Nerdfighteria - Duration: 1:05.

Hi my name is Julia and on YouTube I am known as NerdyBertie

where I make weird and random videos.

I found the Vlogbrothers probably in 2011 and I watched a few videos and then I stopped

and kind of forgot about it.

But, in 2012 a friend recommended a book to me called The Fault in Our Stars.

I read it.

I fell in love with it and I went to go see who the author was and I was like, "Hey!

I've seen him on YouTube before!"

So, I found the Vlogbrothers again, but this time I stayed.

Nerdfighteria to me is a place to be weird, and nerdy, and put stuff on your head.

But, it is also a place where you can come and discuss important topics

and decrease worldsuck.

The Project for Awesome is one of my favorite times of the year.

It's just really great to see people talk about charities and causes that they are really

passionate about and raise money to help make the world a little better.

So, that's my little Road to Nerdfighteria story.

Thank you for watching and don't forget to be awesome!

For more infomation >> Julia (NerdyBertie) | The Road to Nerdfighteria - Duration: 1:05.

-------------------------------------------

DIY School Supplies & Room Organization Ideas! 5 Epic DIY Projects for Back to School! - Duration: 16:20.

For more infomation >> DIY School Supplies & Room Organization Ideas! 5 Epic DIY Projects for Back to School! - Duration: 16:20.

-------------------------------------------

ТОП 5 ошибок в сексе. Лев Вожеватов. - Duration: 6:16.

For more infomation >> ТОП 5 ошибок в сексе. Лев Вожеватов. - Duration: 6:16.

-------------------------------------------

Bangladesh PM defends decision to buy two Chinese Submarines - Duration: 2:03.

For more infomation >> Bangladesh PM defends decision to buy two Chinese Submarines - Duration: 2:03.

-------------------------------------------

SEXISM IN FOOTBALL - PART I (ENGLISH/ARABIC) | The Football Gal - Duration: 11:12.

For more infomation >> SEXISM IN FOOTBALL - PART I (ENGLISH/ARABIC) | The Football Gal - Duration: 11:12.

-------------------------------------------

AQUAMAN KISSES! | Little Nightmares: The Depths Pt.3 (ending) - Duration: 18:30.

hello everyone it's me Jayskibean and welcome back to little nightmares the

DLC the Jets in last episode we had a slim for our life because old man

Aquaman was behind us trying to kill us and stuff and I'm going to throw this

toilet paper in the toilet because that's where it goes and now we have

escaped and I don't know where we're at so I don't really want to jump because I

know this fall damage but you'll oh yeah flashlight that doesn't do anything but

yo I'm alive I'm alive I'm going to climb this right here

and this is I don't know if maybe I've just gotten better at this or al doesn't

love her or if I don't know maybe I've just

gotten used to all these puzzles from the first I don't know why I just did

that hey yeah it should have done that okay so I need to pull this over them

probably but I guess I just kind of got used to the puzzles from the original

game it's their way to push this

maybe I need to get it over there maybe there was a way to push it and it's good

to go swim against it that's how I'm gonna push it because I don't think you

can grab the suitcase while you're swimming I think it's only in shallow

water but anyway yeah I think I got used to the puzzles from the original game

and I'm thinking a lot faster now like I figured it out a lot better except for

the simple stuff like it's never and that's the thing you got to keep in your

mind while playing this game too is it's never it's never overly intricate it's

simple like it's it's all a lot more simple than you think

these puzzles that they're all right in your face you just have to open your

eyes I guess and see them like I really hope this is wait a minute is that a

button see why didn't like that like explore the whole room in your probably

figure it out alright push the button good that does oh yeah see it's way okay

alright throw this up here I gotta throw it on top of it it's got to be on top of

the suitcase take it up and push it pick up the pick up the lever oh my god you

gotta find it first don't you there it is okay now throw it on top of the

suitcase throw it on top of the suitcase there you go okay

now we can pull the suitcase oh Jesus teleported the teleporting child alright

now we can just push the suitcase over over y'all anyway yeah it's all in your

face it's never it's never overly intricate it's always like right there

like there's don't overthink it I guess is what I'm saying with this game

it's these puzzles because that's why I did a lot during my first playthrough

and that's what he's done since I would overthink this

stuff oh boy okay there we go and stick it there a guy over thought a

lot of it oh this one does as well the source that goes down I see yeah I'm not

going to make that I'm at the drain and then move the suitcase to about half way

and then I have to jump so I'm gonna do that I'm gonna move the suitcase to the

halfway point it is jump and sprint and stuff you got

to work with me though buddy yeah we're with me bub turn the suitcase turn the

suitcase turn turn it turn it it's got a decide ways dude oh my geez

okay hold on hope put the can down okay like push this quarter put the can

down push the corner for a second you got to

push it you got all G there's no hard to do what you want me to do or what I want

you to do to do it just do it there we go that'll work that'll

probably work on a we'll see we'll see good this button alright press the

button turn the knobby thing

hopefully hopefully it works probably will it probably will

pretty sure okay ready go yes sprint and jump and jump and nope

dang it okay there's got to be a way I got a alright there's got to be like no

turns then you got to be able to sprint straight through ah I gotta drain it

again it's simple but there's only one right way to do it and now oh there's

the thing there grab it need hit no what are you doing oh there we go okay open

the back open the back and go and jump and jump

and slide oh jesus if I head on the door a little too slow I guess why how do

they even you can't touch the door or you die oh my god I got do it all over

again I don't want to do it all over again

okay we're back we're going to try again try this again

it's gonna be okay see if this doesn't work I'm gonna see if there's like I'll

come on how I even made it I made it to the other side all please please have

gotten like the checkpoints oh my god come on okay try again and again and

again okay all right we need to run as fast as we can now and there's a

freaking stick there you don't run into the thick you stupid kid all right run

and run and we oh yes we did it oh my god it took so many tries to do okay

we're here ha finally all right good I don't even know what the f is going on

okay just run and jump run and jump now just

run and jump we got to be getting close to the end because that was ridiculous

oh whoa hey hey dude oh boy yeah that's that's Aquaman uncle man's bag okay

Oh jump on it and get it on the hook where do I go with this yeah I'll just

go just go just go just go and sprint jump gasps go just go just good Jim yeah

fine fine fine oh man dude he can swim so fast he is

such a fast swimmer Oh up here okay go go go go go go

no dang it oh come on I got so much ha that's fine it's just it's I'm just a

little frustrated I'm just a little bit just a little frustrated not a big deal

not a big bit now why already oh my god jump and you messed and you miss are so

good and what you do kid you're you deserve to survive stupid kid stupid

child know what you're doing mmm just go go go go swim swim swim go all the geez

that was ridiculous that was unnecessarily like stood Illuminati TV

again

okay well what what's the point in all this like what's the point in the TV I I

mean I flip the switch it's on do I can I hang from this light I can good all

right swing and jump how does another switch huh oh boy

Oh oh this is like movie okay fine we're fine let's go get on the stairs go down

the ladder climb climb climb oh okay now we run and we jump and then

we go swimmin asleep go go go go go go go go go go go go go go go go

jump jump jump run run go all I should have stayed up there oh I'm dead yep

that's it I'm dead I failed and you failed failed miserably

you're dead son alright so I should just stay up top harder gotta be something

out there I can grab them there's got to be something up that can grab and hang

from okay so I know what to do now oh good the checkpoints here yes that's a

good checkpoint I like that checkpoint it's a lot less

running huh that's crazy Aquaman is just going nuts in this

episode he really wants me dead he really wants me dead

okay jump hold that and jump Hey Oh

go go go go go go go go go go go go go go

whoa okay all right now we run this way and we

swim up here here we go

whoo-hoo cheese okay it's got to be something I can climb on maybe

oh okay that kills me all right so then what can I grab on to

what can i grab on to there's got to be something I can grab onto ah what is it

Oh swim swim swim swim swim swim swim hey yeah just go just go ball duty swim

so fast okay so um there's got to be something I can do

it's gotta be something I can grab

or climb on because the TV falls you can break that if you climb on this part

hold on nope how do I get back

so what am I supposed to do because it has to be up there I have it the faces

now I'm dead because I have to shock him I have to

shock him dead so I have to drop the TV into the water but how do I survive that

I just need to know how to survive that I don't know I have no idea I know you

have to completely let him rip the whole thing down and like I said before it's

always in your face it's never completely out of the way now swim like

crazy okay go up here there's got to be a way there's got to be a way I don't

know just don't know what it is again figure

it out TV I can't jump that high do I push the TV off I see I see okay so you

have to get up here you have to push the TV off before he breaks the whole thing

down so the whole thing can't break down you have to push the TV off got it I can

do that she got to be quick you can be real quick okay see I knew it was right

there in my face I knew it I knew it wasn't something crazy like you had to

jump off this little baby ledge then jump on this little baby ledge I just

hope it doesn't catch me because I'm not taking that the extra route this time

I'm just going straight to the TV okay straight to the TV and you push the TV

off push it off push it off push it off push it off

come on come on come on yes ah son got him that's all I'm talking about awesome

all right so the power's out it's not electrified anymore

hopefully I don't want to touch the water just in case Kuo Doan gd's Dylan

did it boy all right now where we at so we got rid of Aquaman so anything in

here looks like I can pull that off oh it's another secret bottle give me

the secret box of name here give it a hey yeah awesome

I love collectibles I like how they added collectibles in this game I'm not

100% sure what they do though like did they unlock seams or something I'm

probably just like achievements steam achievements all right up we go up we go

to wherever this leads I wonder what's next Aquaman's gone not

to worry about him anymore music's getting intense

well this guy was he supposed to catch me I didn't wake up so it's not a game

over Oh

oh look there's six

oh no maybe you continues from here maybe this is I don't know maybe not it

did fade to black I don't both see ah maybe that was the

end for seven it's looking like it yep that was it

that was listen to PLC that was little nightmares the DLC two Jet's

I hope you guys enjoyed I know I did that was awesome it was a little bit

more story like more backstory on the guy that I'm assuming that's the kid

that feeds you when you're walking past when you start the first time you get to

hunger at 6:00 in the original game and I'm assuming that's who that is and it's

really cool that he is also the one that he dragged off and everything which

leads me to assume that he got away at some point so I don't know there's going

to be more DLC down the road they've already announced there's like two more

I think one or two more so I'm really excited for that and I can't wait to see

more story uncovered behind this whole thing so anyway hope you guys enjoyed if

you guys did enjoy make sure you slap that like button underneath the video

until next time fuck you guys later

you

For more infomation >> AQUAMAN KISSES! | Little Nightmares: The Depths Pt.3 (ending) - Duration: 18:30.

-------------------------------------------

Mermaid Secrets of The Deep FULL SEASON 8 - A Real Mermaid Tale - Duration: 37:34.

Previously a mermaid secrets of the deep

You must recover lock down quickly the megalodon so fast approaching the bay let's go sonic

Wow, this really took a beating it's not too bad we can rebuild it. Yeah, let's get to it

Down here doing something

There's a man spying on us over there. I know he has been following

It's time for mentalist. Let's draw him out act natural and follow me

So I'm your friend, please

Who are you? Why is stalking us? No one here?

Apex you believe him is he really here to help us

I want to believe him for his sake let's take them over there to the wall. I have a few questions for it

Hey mister. They're Gonna move real slow

Keep your hands where I can see them got it get to your feet and walk over there nice and easy

This Bamboo isn't mine. If its own so don't test

Please have a seat, right?

Who you are why is fine?

I'm professor will I'm the president at the ministry of higher education and scientific research

I've been studying mermaids my whole life

I know your struggle

Trying to do everything I can to help you

Either following you guys for a long time. It's nice to finally meet you please

Hey, are you sure you believe this guy? Yes actually I do I've known who it was for a long time

I just wanted to hear him say

You've done many great uses planning and for that. I thank you I

Intend to do a great deal more. I'll run for office. I will win the presidency and I'll pass a bunch of environmental laws

I've only just begun

Just imagine if we walk together. We shared information

Want to Force we could be?

We can't take the chance knowing about apex

You will continues to do many great things even though you will never remember this meeting

you

What am I doing here? I gotta get back to the school

I

Didn't trust him. I'm glad you've never abdicated I

Did like him he's a very smart and determined man. He was just getting a little too close

I'll have to keep her closer watch on him. I did give him a for ocean bracelet

He'll go nuts trying to figure out how put on his wrist

break it down

But can you hear me? This is urgent inputs hey books?

You hear me. This is boutique perks

Compromised my telepathic cognition. I have to get back to my base to the calibrator please radio you go back to animal back

I must go now

Apex is not the boss. I'm not going back at hello now. I want to see a face

Oh everything looks the same here. Oh goodness. I'm lost a

Clue an arrow head apex. I just made his own if they must be close by

This campsite is another clue. I'm getting closer. I hope oh

goodness big Circle and watch

Hi, girl, please. Help me my babies. Come on up the nest and I can't get them back in

Sure, I'll help you hey. I'm lost. Do you know where apex is basis?

Just follow the butterflies. It will need you to apex. Thank you for saving my chicks

I must be close I

Have to get plugged in and recalibrate my telepathic cognition. I know Twitter was trying to reach me

Clearance has been granted welcome back to your base apex

We have an intruder. It's official. I'm lost apex

Apex how come you didn't want me to follow you here I?

Was trying to protect you protect me protect me from what?

Protect you from yourself and here you all know a lot of what was really going on out there and knowing you

You will be compelled to do something about it. I just don't want you to get yourself killed

Thanks for caring Apex now. Show me. What's really going on up there?

So this is your base, huh?

Yes, well, actually my base is over a hundred thousand square feet. This is just my private office

I'll give you the grand tour later

Why not I have to recalibrate my telepathic cognition

And contacts eternal about that call and put out

So how do you recalibrate your cognition I?

Have to listen to the music and watch this series of images

here

there now let me get that message from Sea Turtle oops I

Hear you what has happened parts of the plural reef seta Maldives are dead or dying

Apex please help us as the reefs go we all go

Please turn on your turtle cam

I'm here at the popular human resort see the blight upon our reef

Hey, what's that turtle, please circle back? We detected a shiny object on your screen?

the spoon

spoon yes, it's a tool the humans used to eat with

That's it. What's in the spoon it. Just gave me the solution. It is the humans the humanoid tool

We must be used to fix the reefs

We need all humans to be involved the humans was act now for all life on the planet guys of this reef

Here get on this computer and let's tag resources that can help us get the word out

What about the house our will and it's cool?

The professor will will help someday, but right now. He needs time to adjust from having his memory erased

These people look interesting

They don't know about where people though, you'll have to be careful

Maybe Hydra has some insight we could trust him

Hey peck side row good to hear from you. Hey

We were able to clean up the garbage patch you told us about what's going on

That's great, but we have another problem the coral reefs are on the maldives are dying

Do you know of any organizations that could help us?

I'm sorry to hear that in fact. It's just not that simple

Global warming is bigger than any one organization

Right now the ironic thing is we have everything we need on this planet to reverse all the effects of global warming

It's the humans

But somehow we've got to get every human on this planet to realize that if they do their part all of these problems will go

Away, I just don't know how to do it. I know you know all this apex. I'm just frustrated

Look, I'll ask around. I'll see if I can come up with anything. All right, just be safe out there

Hydro is doing some research. I don't like waiting if he doesn't find someone. What are we gonna do?

I'm afraid the reef Stein's part of a much larger problem

bigger than any one person or organization can fix

Ain't it died from Pollution traffic toss from the Ocean and oil is being spilt

That is only a small part of it

The what is the main cause of the redesign?

The main cause of the wreaths dying is humans taking this planet for granted

They see a pretty ocean surface and think that everything below is fine the humans don't get in like I said before

The Humans can fix this problem they created we just need to figure out a way to align them before it's too late

What about for ocean making the water?

Ferocious doing a great job, but there are only a few the planet has 7.5 billion people on it

We need each one of them to contribute to solve this I will make them no

I'm not going to sit here and let those roots die

Rhea what do you have in mind A?

global humanity and Sham A

global Spell

Radia you are thinking big

I will put a spell on the planet that will make all humans understand that their planet is in

Serious trouble and that they are we want to create a problem

And then they are the ones you have to fix it just imagine you need the most powerful

ingredients known to exist

I need the power of the monarch butterfly wing powder write that a love spell to carry Far and Wide I

Will also need to get some unicorn horn powder

Then you have to combine them. It's a revolutionary idea

It'd be very dangerous heck just doing the elements would be a monumental task

There is no time to waste where can I get these elements?

Well Monarch Mermen will be following the migration right now in the South. Maybe you could

radio Radio Radio

Why are you following me I?

See what some of my mother forgot a fly wing powder?

Yes, I'm going to use a potion that will enlighten the human and make them stop peeing the ocean and clean up what they've already

done

Humans I

Have seen what they can do to our ocean

my pot has been decimated by the polluted water I

Haven't seen a member and weeks

we now each year have to swim around the pacific garbage patch they created it gets bigger every day and

Are harder to navigate I fear by next year that I won't be able to keep up with the monarch migration

And if I can't keep up with some metal oh

If you contribute your powder to my spell now

We will never have to worry about the pacific garbage patch or keeping up with the migration

Life will go back to how it was before plastic was ever invented

How can you be so sure?

Because I believe in myself. I shared my idea with a fax. He thinks it work, too

One thing that is for sure if we don't do this the garbage patch will continue to grow Notion Life will

die off

But my men are clean powder it is powerful, but to do what you're talking about. They're going to need

Unicorn horn Pattern I know okay

I believe in you

Thank you

Now I have to find the unicorn theories you are closer than you think I just on them yesterday

They loved to watch the monarch migration if you swim 20 miles straight back east you'll find the unicorn island there

There you can tell them that I said hello, but beware they are very protective of their unicorns. I'll be careful

Oh salt

our destination

There it is your alan

You are trespassing trespassing here is a crime for which there is a harsh penalty

You are spirited. We will give you one chance to explain yourself

Convince us your intentions are pure or perish

I'm sorry for trespassing but you're not easy to find I'm your maid radio

Lakelyn this beam is in great Danger

The oceans are filling up the trash the Korra's are dying

I'm making an enchantment that will stop the humans from causing the catastrophe and make them clean it up

But I can't do it alone

We need to work together

She speaks the truth

We know about the human scourge she understand you require the powder of the unicorn horn. That is what you have come for right?

making Monarch butterfly wing powder

With unicorn land Powder will create a mega booster that would strip with the enchantment around the globe

Are you already in possession of the Monarch Butterfly wind powder?

Yes, I am

Please come with us. I believe we can work together on this

I don't mean to be rude

But if you don't mind me asking are you the only fairies is that the only unicorn I expected to find a herd?

Sadly the rest of the herd was relocated it has become too hot for us

We know of global warming crisis that you speaker?

We also have a plan to reverse the warming that is why we ask for an exchange

unicorn horn Powder for a mermaid scale A

Mermaid scale sure, but why do you want to roommate you?

We also have spells a mermaid skills a precious element that is not easy to find

If all goes as planned, we will be able to bring the herd back

Please do you can porn powder inside?

Thank you. Thank you. Please come back and visit us. Thank you again. Goodbye

now back to the lab

This is some lab you got here

This Lavas everything we need to mix the potion we need to be careful of this potion is going to be extremely volatile

Okay, how do we start first we've to set up all of our ingredients with caution and purpose

This is rattlesnake shed

Show the curls

Then let me combine the elements so they can reach their full potential

We need a mermaid team to dissolve the unicorn horn powder with the Monarch butterfly wing powder I

Can give you a tear just a second?

All I have to do is think about all those mermaids and Mermen I lost in that first Megalodon attack

Here put on these goggles what we are about to do has never been done before better safe than sorry

okay, please hand me the Monarch butterfly with

Now when unicorn horn harder this is worth it

the potions

Yeah

What happened? Why is your tail here?

My tail oh, no

Wow

What happened to my legs?

Look at that tail. I've never seen such a colorful one that pose you might have done this

but my legs

The potion is active this must be some part of it your intentions

This is an interest, okay. Let's get you off this floor here. Let me help you up

the explosion then this tail

Seems the power of the potion went into the tail

We have to get you in the pool and on some tests if what I'm thinking is true

A

Peck Eureka sends in the blast I guess it did I needed a haircut anyway, oh

It's poor butterfly and his bees

They're dead

Yeah, they have a short life

But they make the most of it while they're living right there pollinators. They are critical component of a circle of life

Amazing little creatures a bats look a frog trapped in the pool. It's life still

Okay about that Kosher. I have to expect an intense chemical reaction like that close, but I didn't expect you to Morph into the scale

How are you feeling?

Being knocked out like that was actually terrifying and waking up to my laser your places chill. Well, I?

guess kind of shocked I

Really don't know what to think did we do something wrong. I think we did everything correct

Missing such a volatile ocean is bound up some ice book could help now. We have to run some tests to better understand

What's going on with this new tail?

It feels different, then any tale. I've ever had how does it feel different it feels lightweight and warm

Feel it

this tennis Kolben

You don't have a fever let's have you shown a few laps and see how it feels

Being in the water feels water

affects the Miramax in the potion I

Expected to get a liquid that we could put in the vial. I didn't expect this gel situation. I know but here we are

those are my legs back I

Believe everything is going to be okay right now. We have to go with the flow and figure out what happened

Let me watch your shrimp your laps

This personality. I want to go fast furious. What thanks

Did you see that music my channel color came from it?

But not only did I see that look the bees and ants I came back to life

Radia you realize what we've done

This tale can bring the dead back to life

The Dead back to life. This is the most incredible

Okay, wait. We have to think about this for every action there's an equal and opposite reaction

Who does maybe we just killed some other creatures somewhere by bringing those back to life?

We have to be smart with tests. I'm Gonna go consult the oracle for guidance

I'm so glad you're back. What the article say

What are you holding?

You or who confirmed what we thought your tail is enchanted with the potion. We made it is affecting the balance of nature

Much like when we move the mermaid to your necklace

He said our potion can bring the coral reefs back to life, but as long as it's trapped in this tail

They sure will be out of balance

radia another big Journey Lies Before us

I'm ready

first you must secure the potion inside your tail, please come out of the pool the

Toads will secrete a special enzyme that will stabilize the tail for your long swim to italy Italy I

Hear it's beautiful there this time of year

Thank you so much for helping me all it's his tail you told our magical creatures

Now that the frogs have sealed your tale. We need to go to Italy Define the partner stones to these that you or me

The Tricky thing is that they cannot get wet so I have to travel by Air will you travel by water?

I'm ready for anything

What is my path swimming east along the equator through the panama canal then Angle North Road Europe through the strait of gibraltar?

Then our chain they get a so like club. There's a mermaid sanctuary where you will be safe

They have bright colorful fountains to guide you through the night

I'll meet you there after I collect the partner stones in rome

then we will transform the enchantment from your tail back into a liquid that can be globally dispersed like we originally planned and

Get your legs back. I've asked a quad to help you get back into the ocean

Do you remember her?

Yes, I remember her

I'll meet you four days from now in tuscany if you run into any trouble send a message through the ocean creatures for me

Okay, quattro will be here in the morning try to get some rest. What if I ran into megalodons?

I've never been on a long Journey like this

please subscribe by clicking the picture in the career of your stream and like us by clicking the thumbs up but

For more infomation >> Mermaid Secrets of The Deep FULL SEASON 8 - A Real Mermaid Tale - Duration: 37:34.

-------------------------------------------

[한글] 비어런 - 청산가리와 행복 (Beer Run - Cyanide & Happiness Shorts) - Duration: 2:18.

For more infomation >> [한글] 비어런 - 청산가리와 행복 (Beer Run - Cyanide & Happiness Shorts) - Duration: 2:18.

-------------------------------------------

SEXISM IN FOOTBALL - PART II W/ ARABIC SUBTITLES | The Football Gal - Duration: 10:53.

For more infomation >> SEXISM IN FOOTBALL - PART II W/ ARABIC SUBTITLES | The Football Gal - Duration: 10:53.

-------------------------------------------

It's Time To Shine - Cheer Vlog | Sophie - Duration: 14:10.

[intro music]

>> Sophie: Good morning everyone. i'm sorry for being such a bad blogger yesterday.

we went to the beach with all the sapphire lot and we were like stunting for hours

and stuff so i just didn't really have a chance

to get you guys out. But, it is the morning that we compete our

youth's and juniors and mini's did so good yesterday.

So, we have a lot to live up to today. But we've had breakfast,

and yeah we are about to get ready. Hair, makeup.

She has to be there in a couple hours for senior 4 so yeah but uh,

yesterday we did some stunting. i even did some flying.

i mean… i did mainly basing but i decided to fly for a little bit.

And i'm still alive. Doing well. So….

yeah i just thought i would check in. start today's vlog although i think they're

all gonna be merged together and yeah…….. bring on the morning.

i'm having one of those mornings where you know when you wake up and your tummy really

hurts…. my tummy's not playing ball today.

so painful. but i'm gonna push through,

and show gastroparesis who the hell is boss because,

it's not gonna win. gastroparesis you may stuck, but you do not win.

that's me doing the winning today. winning.

>>S: look who i found and we are in uniform at the same time.

>> Ellie: for once. >>S: for once in our entire cheer life.

yeah i don't know if you can even hear us but yeah, i found this one.

and, i got a sweet in my hand. Charlotte's here.

My mumy's here. >>Mum: gotta make my hair look nice. who's

it to? >> S: huh?

>>Mum: just video in general? >> S: it's.. it's for my youtube mum.

and Maria's here. we just got her changed for level 2.

And yeah… we…. she came first. which is awesome.

>>E: yeahhhhh >>S: so yeah.

i just thought yeah i've been really bad at vlogging today,

>>E: it's just been the craziest day, it's like all over the place.

>>S: yeah and like i've just been watching performance after performance really.

like i watched like, unity, coventry ones and she's been feeding me sweets.

>>E: i bought her squashies. cuz i'm the top best friend you know. why

else would i be here. >>S: real friend right here.

>>E: yeah we went to the winners room and they gave us medals.

you only get medals if you come first which we were saying that's a bit harsh.

>>S: yeah but i think that's an ICC thing isn't it? and jamfest.

>>E: oo that they give medals to everyone? okay… so we got medals and we got sweets.

and yeah. >>S: Winning!

>>E: that's pretty much it. >>S: and we're on soon.

>>E: your go soon. we're gonna go get food now though. she's

gonna continue eating sweets and warming up and preparing.

and then we're gonna come back for like 6

>>S: and you can finally watch me. >>E: yayyy i can't miss that one. 6:20 but

ill be here 6. >>S: you can see my sass at the front.

i stand like left. >>E: i'll try and video some.

but we dunno if we're allowed. so you might see it… you might not.

>>S: okay we'll catch up with you soon. >>Both: BYEEEE.

>>Nicole: I'm a youtube now. EVA…

We're on youtube. >>Eva: are we vlogging.

>>N: basically mum, sophie over there is a youtuber, so… woo!!

EVA COME HERE I'm gonna zoom in.

what was that?? Hi

Hi Eva. >>Eva: Hi. Do you wanna do a 2 man.

>>N: yeah. if i can zoom out.

ok come on. >> Eva: Phoebe… can you help us do a 2 man.

>>N: mum. can you record us on this cuz >> N's Mum: What do i do?

>>N: just hold it ok? it's already recording. so just hold it.

[background chattering and screaming and laughing]

[upbeat music]

[background chattering and screaming and laughing] [nicole screaming 'no' 'i will fall

down']

>>N: never ever ever do that. >>S: you want me to partner stunt you

>>N: yeah. you know you better post this. when are you gonna be posting this.

>>S: on the weekend. >>N: so next.. no! i'm not gonna be here

>>S: where you gonna be >> N: i'm in turkey. i go turkey saturday

morning. not to extension no… i will fall .

>>S: keep your legs straight >>N: No…NO…. never

>>S: ok we gonna do it again to get a picture. >>N: we gonna get a picture. please don't

go to extension >>S: i won't

>>N: please i will fall. >>S: okay i won't i promise.

5,6,7,8…. ready?

>>N: yeah. thank you thank you

>>Rhiannon: how did it go? i have to shrink so much

>>N: i dunno >>R: you dunno?

>>N: instead of shrinking just put it up like that.

>>R: great angles. >>N: i'm in the sun.

>>R: gosh you're such a moaner nicole >>N: thank you very much.

>>N: this is the beautiful sea. [wind]

this is my feet in the sea. beautiful.

okay so let's run back. [running out of breath]

BYE!! >>R: hey libby

>>L: hii >>R: this is her last competition.

she's a b****. she's leaving me.

>>L: 9 years <<R: 9 years… **** you. sorry

>>L: language. she'll have to bleep that out now.

>>Millie: you can't see it in there you idiot.

>>L: haha doing my hair >>R: bow check. we're doing bow checks.

can't see >>L: we were stunting that's why.

>>M: has she even noticed that you have her camera.

>>R: yeah she has. >>M: oo you can.. it's got a little camera

thing on it. i didn't realise.

>>R: and here we see a wild sophie… talking with libby interruptting.

>>M: go away >>R; the wild sophie.

we now have a wild Maria. looking confused into a camera.

and we have libby walking in again. >>Zara: getting attacked by a wild zebra.

my mother. >>Lynne: cheer mum

>>R: i'm gonna do a slow mo run to the beach. >>Zara: baywatch.

>>R: baywatch moment. >>Z: my long legs

>>R: okay i'm gonna run to the sea. ah i dunno how well this is running. oh sh**

don't…. I love Millie.

so flyer flyer base number 2

base number 2 base number 3

and we have no idea…. >>M: i'm just like…not a base at all.

>>L: backspot. >>R: backspot number 1

>>L: backstop number 2 >>R: yeah.

>>M: ah it's so sinky. >>R: cuz it's wet sand.

>>M: no but it wasn't this sinky yesterday >>R: yes it was cuz look go here.

>>L: it was further up >>R: i think we might be going back up to

get awards >>M: i'm gonna put my shoes in the water

>>R: don't put your shoes in the water you twit.

>>L: get out the sea. >>R: Mille!

>>L: don't do it millie. You have so much to live for.

>>R: you're gonna die. you're gonna die Millie.

>>M: Seaweed. >>R: it's not that much seaweed mate.

random guy waving. bye millie.

>>M: no i'm coming. >>R:ah now she's following.

do that slow motion baywatch run. >>M: okay

okay now we're gonna go >>R; i think we should have,

i think >>M: nearly face planted the sand.

>>R: we started this section on sophia's vlog

it should be called chats with libby and rhiannon. >>M: what about me?

>>R: but now she's leaving me. so we can no longer have libby and rhiannon

chats. >>L: FaceTime me and we can do it on Skype.

>>R: yeah so we Skype at competitions.

>>Sophie: good morning guys.

i went to edit this vlog and i realised that i didn't end it.

hum… things got a little bit emotional after we headed to awards.

so let me back up we had our performance.

which we hit everything. everything hit.

nothing fell. and it was like the best performance we've

put out there so far. and then we all headed to the beach to take

some fun pictures. i think this is where my camera got stolen

again by nicole and everyone. so, you woulda seen that footage.

but uhm we were just like doing loads of stunts and stuff like that.

and then after that no i think we were on the beach for like a

good 2 hours in between that and our awards. then we went back to our awards.

our awards actually got delayed by like an hour and a half cuz the top

two top 3 teams sorry decided that it was a really

good idea to argue their scores like right at awards time.

so everything got delayed by like a good hour and half i think.

something like that. and then,

we had got our scores and where we were. and basically it was just marked really ridiculously.

our coaches already argued our scores like when she got them earlier right after our

performance. they said something was illegal which we have

done all season and never picked up on as illegal.

so….. yeah our scores were just really badly marked which they they did to seniors

like our senior 4 swell. they do it every year and yeah…

we're just we're al happy that we put our like hearts and soles into that performance.

we did the best that we could. we all hit.

and we all put some sass into it. and i'll put some pictures in from the performance.

yeah… we…

weren't happy. we got a little bit emotional because we were

all really over tired as well because it had been such a long day.

i had a couple of really long days cuz obviously i went to all the juniors and youth the day

before. which is why i didn't film much.

and just during the day i was just like watching all the level 5 worlds teams and stuff so…

hum i couldn't really film that because i don't know if they're ok with their

performances going up. and then yesterday we literally got up, felt

like we had a massive cheer hang over. and just came home

and then all had like naps and stuff and then went back to cheer in our uniform

just for some team photos that we always do like annual team photos.

with like all awards and trophies and medals and all of that stuff. and the whole team.

so we just did that. and then i just came back and i fell asleep.

well i tried to fall asleep. was tossing and turning for a bit then fell asleep.

and when i went to edit this this morning before work, i realised that i didn't end

it. so until next season, vlog cheer vlog….

vlog cheer vlogs cheer vlogs over and out.

hope you enjoyed it be sure to give it a massive thumbs up

comment how your team did and what team you're in

and what team you're trying out for if you're trying out and staying at cheer again.

and yeah.. until next season…. thank you for watching

i love you goodbye

subscribe i love you.

byeeeee

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét