Thứ Ba, 18 tháng 7, 2017

Waching daily Jul 19 2017

A human should see another human as a human

Be devoted to the work you do

Listen to your heart completely

Have no fear, be honest

Live without inhibitions

Close your eyes and love

Use your senses

Just be, sometimes.

A hundred such commandments I imposed on myself

Only to laugh at myself unable to live by it

You are sometimes like me as well

I am many a time like you

Law and rules are like a dark room

You write your own script

Siddhar, Valluvar, Jesus, Gandhi

Although they tell truth(s)

We only do what we do

A human should see another human as a human

Be devoted to the work you do

If you do not have work

If you do not know what to do

What should you do?....

Just chill (X4)

For more infomation >> Terrace Jams ft. Siennor - Manushan - Duration: 2:06.

-------------------------------------------

World of Dance 2017 - The Mihacevich Sisters: The Cut (Full Performance) - Duration: 1:23.

For more infomation >> World of Dance 2017 - The Mihacevich Sisters: The Cut (Full Performance) - Duration: 1:23.

-------------------------------------------

NICELY from Fabien Ecochard - Beautiful place videos - Duration: 3:09.

For more infomation >> NICELY from Fabien Ecochard - Beautiful place videos - Duration: 3:09.

-------------------------------------------

World of Dance 2017 - The Lab: The Cut (Full Performance) - Duration: 1:33.

For more infomation >> World of Dance 2017 - The Lab: The Cut (Full Performance) - Duration: 1:33.

-------------------------------------------

neonblue- BJ (NIAHN X BLOO) [Official Music Video] - Duration: 4:19.

Niahn: she's coming now

no, I told you its not the right time

she's ready for overnight

guess what? we are heading to Malibu

In my car, just two of us whats wrong baby, lets do it

I know you want it, (my) boo your head is already going down

I love ur brain u love this game

pull back the passenger seat

I love ur brain ease my pain

take off the jacket

we are at the parking lot

moon roof, im just looking at the sky

yeah, no matter who sees

we can fuck around

tonight, countin down all the stars

bitch suck my song You like to suck

You like my ride you taste sweet but bitter

You like to suck You suck my song

You like my ride write your body in lyrics

I dont know why

I dont give a fuck about what you are saying

i'm entering your chest

now its your turn to put your hands in my pants

wut u want, wut u want we goin upside down

u dont give a fuck about getting wet tonight

i'm sipping your call today

i'm sipping your text today

Bloo: Imma walk away now

Imma walk away now from your legs

you are dangerous especially with your waist

there's something men want to know

but I already know it

your body is never boring

you are sitting on my lap

take off my gucci belt

you are kneeling down in front of me

Everybody knows I'm good Knows I could

fuck any bitches

You know I am bad but you can't stop me

So get down now

Ill fuck you now

It's my turn now

wet your skinny jeans

bitch suck my song

you like to suck

You like my ride you taste sweet but bitter

You like to suck You suck my song

You like my ride write down your body in lyrics

Niahn: I dont know why

I don't give a fuck about what you are saying

I am entering your chest

Now it's your turn to put hands in my pants

wut u want, wut u want we goin upside down

tonight u dont give a fuck about getting wet

I am sipping your call

I am sipping your text

For more infomation >> neonblue- BJ (NIAHN X BLOO) [Official Music Video] - Duration: 4:19.

-------------------------------------------

World of Dance 2017 - Super Cr3w: The Cut (Full Performance) - Duration: 1:37.

For more infomation >> World of Dance 2017 - Super Cr3w: The Cut (Full Performance) - Duration: 1:37.

-------------------------------------------

NEWS ALERT: George Soros Just Got Humiliated By His Home Country. This Is Brilliant. - Duration: 2:38.

Hungary is issuing a warning to the world: don't trust George Soros!

Megalomaniac billionaire George Soros has been kicked out of his home country.

The Hungarian president is wrapping up a six-week long anti-Soros campaign that featured billboards

demanding, "Don't let Soros get the last laugh!" in his native Hungarian.

(via The Daily Caller).

The Hungarian government is attempting to crack down on the intricate web of "charitable"

organizations funded by Soros with the true intentions of undermining the fabric of Western

society.

George Soros uses the same strategy across Europe and in America.

The billionaire funds Progressive organizations with the aim of sowing division to harm the

social order and national economies.

"In Hungarian public life there is a single important element which is not transparent:

Soros's mafia-style network and its agent organizations," explained the spokesman

to Hungarian President Viktor Orban.

Now, the Hungarian government is forcing some much-needed transparency on Soros-funded non-government

organizations (NGOs) by making the groups reveal their funding sources.

The six-week campaign against Soros was launched after a series of public consolations where

President Orban met with citizens to discuss Hungary's greatest external threats.

Almost 1.7 million Hungarians took part in the consolation series with a staggering 99

percent of people agreeing that George Soros needs to be stopped at once.

"One of the elements of George Soros's plan is for one million migrants to be brought

into Europe every year," explained President Orban's spokesman.

"The second element in the billionaire's plan would be a European asylum authority,

which would seize powers in this area from the authorities of the member states."

The Hungarian government has been fighting against the European Union–which they are

a member of–to control immigration in their country.

President Orban considers stemming Islamic immigration as a matter of national security,

putting him at odds with other leaders of European Union member countries.

President Trump follows in the steps of our allies in Hungary.

George Soros is conducting similar operations in America and goes unchecked.

George Soros is an evil man.

He is no longer welcome in his home country, and he should not be welcomed in America either.

Do you think American NGOs should be forced to reveal their funding?

Please share this news and tell us what you think.

For more infomation >> NEWS ALERT: George Soros Just Got Humiliated By His Home Country. This Is Brilliant. - Duration: 2:38.

-------------------------------------------

World of Dance 2017 - Swing Latino: The Cut (Full Performance) - Duration: 1:21.

For more infomation >> World of Dance 2017 - Swing Latino: The Cut (Full Performance) - Duration: 1:21.

-------------------------------------------

World of Dance 2017 - Diana Pombo: The Cut (Full Performance) - Duration: 1:14.

-♪ You're broken down and tired ♪

♪ Of living life on a merry-go-round ♪

♪ And you can't find the fighter ♪

♪ But I see it in you, so we gonna walk it out ♪

♪ Move ♪

-Ho-ho!

-♪ Mountains ♪

♪ And I'll rise up ♪

♪ Rise like the day ♪

♪ I'll rise up ♪

♪ In spite of the ache ♪

♪ I will rise a thousand times again ♪

♪ And we'll rise up ♪

♪ High like the waves ♪

♪ We'll rise up ♪

♪ In spite of the ache ♪

-Whoo! -♪ We'll rise up ♪

♪ And we'll do it a thousand times again ♪

♪ For you ♪

[ Cheers and applause ]

For more infomation >> World of Dance 2017 - Diana Pombo: The Cut (Full Performance) - Duration: 1:14.

-------------------------------------------

BOI GET DOWN I WILL KILL YOU!!! (Minecraft Bedwars) - Duration: 2:45:04.

For more infomation >> BOI GET DOWN I WILL KILL YOU!!! (Minecraft Bedwars) - Duration: 2:45:04.

-------------------------------------------

Austin Reuland-A Tribute to Konrad: Real Sports Bonus Clip (HBO) - Duration: 0:57.

While Konrad was in the hospital,

beforehand actually, I was applying for jobs,

and, uh, when Konrad passed,

I put everything on hold,

and I've been training with his trainer in Costa Mesa,

Scot Prohaska, and kind of living the life

that he lived in the off-seasons.

I'm preparing to play, um, in Canada,

and I know Konrad and I had talked about that in the past.

So you're looking for a job in commercial real estate

with your Yale degree, and then you decide...

Yeah, I wanted to carry out his legacy any way I can,

living the life he lived,

running routes at the high school,

seeing all the coaches like he would see twice a week,

being with his trainer and all the athletes that he trained with,

and that's actually helping me cope.

For more infomation >> Austin Reuland-A Tribute to Konrad: Real Sports Bonus Clip (HBO) - Duration: 0:57.

-------------------------------------------

Ciudadela Cono Helado del Rey Exánime MX (subtitulado) - Duration: 2:14.

For more infomation >> Ciudadela Cono Helado del Rey Exánime MX (subtitulado) - Duration: 2:14.

-------------------------------------------

Alternatives To Joining MULTILEVEL MARKETING (MLM) - Duration: 15:21.

Hey Dan here and in this video I want to provide some alternatives to joining a

network marketing or multiple level marketing company I've made a couple

videos maybe saying my opinion and why you should not ever ever join one of

these companies MLMs they're called multi-level marketing they usually don't

use these names themselves in the other video I list all the different companies

that are known to be multi-level marketing companies in the video but I

felt like I was letting you guys down by not having an alternative because I was

getting these awesome messages from young people starting out I feel so old

saying young people from people starting out and saying hey you know because of

your your video I didn't join whatever that MLM but what do I do now like how

do I become a proper entrepreneur what should I actually do so that's what

we're gonna cover in this video stay tuned oh right I don't have a intro

thing so I just have to keep talking so the first thing you want to think about

when you are starting so right off the bat if you are looking for something

that's gonna be really easy like I just want to make a lot of money and not have

to work then maybe you want to go the multi-level marketing route not because

you'll make money and not because it will be easy or work or anything like

that but just because I don't want to deal with you if you really want to go

and work for yourself you want to really do work that you enjoy that you love you

need to put in some effort you need to put in some reflection time it's taken

me a decade to get where I am now where I'm doing work I love I'm paid well like

life is just awesome and you may have to go through some ups and downs to get

there but that's part of life and it's actually a lot of fun as well the ups

and the downs because you you test yourself you grow you evolve it's

awesome so the first thing to understand if you

want to get a high paid job or start your own business or just work for

yourself it's like a freelance or consultant is this concept of value this

is the most important thing you need to understand and it is not usually taught

anywhere or discussed at least not in school in that so value is not about

price and value is not about quality and is about what someone else receives for

your offering and so let me give you the cliche example I probably talked about

this in another video before is water what is a bottle of water worth what is

its value well if I'm home in my apartment not a lot I am okay drinking

the tap water right if it's hot out I'll put the tap water in the fridge for a

bit I don't need a bottled water so a bottle of water might be worth 25 cents

to me if that if I'm out and I'm walking around the city and it's getting hot

today I was coming back from a run right and it's about 30 degrees outside right

now Celsius not Fahrenheit and I bought a bottle of water because I had 10

minutes to go before I get home from this run and I was really hot so it was

worth about let's say a dollar to me right well what if you're at a concert

or a music festival and it's really hot out and you've been there all day and

you're standing in the Sun well that same water probably is valued to you at

five dollars and probably that music festival is selling it to you at five

dollars or more right but what if you're in the middle of the desert and you're

super hot you've been walking for days you're on the verge of death because you

haven't had any water you get the point right that same bottle of water has

different value depending on the circumstances now what you want to try

to do it is reflect on your life is where you can give the most value and

who you can give the most value to right so part of this is stepping back and

reflecting on your own strengths your own personality what you enjoy doing but

more importantly what you do well because figuring that out is most

important so you're not gonna find me in this video saying here's what you should

do exactly instead of working like doing a multi-level marketing company because

there isn't necessarily one job for everyone or one business for everyone if

there was the we wouldn't have a functioning world right there's

different things for for each of us and so reflecting on what you do well and

then looking at where can you provide the most value around what you do well

and how can you do it in a way that you're going to be paid very well for it

so for example not every situation will actually compensate us equally let's

look at teachers right most countries the teachers are you

they're paid a standard amount so you can have one person who is a mediocre

teacher maybe a terrible teacher you know who I'm talking to

grade four teacher whose name I forgot because you're not worth remembering or

you can have an amazing teacher that will shape your whole life mr. weisl

miss Nowakowski thank you for encouraging me and making me feel

awesome about myself you can have these great teachers but they're actually paid

the same so I would argue that a great teacher provides tremendous amount of

value they actually shaped the lives of people and have a huge impact on

people's lives and provide tons of value both to individual people and to society

but at the same note they are not compensated well for it so if you're

naturally someone who's going to be a really good teacher and you yeah you

love doing it you have a good skill for it and you can provide a lot of value

you have two of the three component but you're missing the part where you're

valued from the outside world and paid a lot for it fairly now this varies in

Scandinavia teachers are paid very well in Canada actually they're not paid bad

and they get great holidays and stuff so they're actually paid pretty good in

America from my understanding as teachers are paid terribly right so

that's end of the explanation of finding the market who will pay for what you're

good at similarly you could look at something

like teaching English right if you are a run-of-the-mill English teacher someone

living overseas teaching English to the locals and you just work at kind of

school for kindergarteners or just a general public institution or something

like that you might be delivering a lot of value teaching these kids English you

might be doing really good work you might be great at it but if you're not

able to provide enough value because the other person is like a child you may not

actually earn that much whereas if you say did tutoring for executives who

needed to do business in English at that point let's say you're working with a

business executive who earns millions of dollars a month or a year probably a

year let's stick with that and they need to learn English for an upcoming summit

they're going to be speaking at so their English has to be perfect

well that person their desire to learn English is extreme

hi and if they speak it well they can end up you know being benefited for that

being compensated for that right maybe they get a bonus in their company or

maybe they just get to keep their really well-paid job if they do poorly at that

event they embarrass themselves they might feel shame and maybe they even get

fired or something like that could come up and so if you are one of

the best English teachers in that city you better believe they'd be happy to

pay you fifty or hundred dollars an hour because they have a lot riding on that

situation so I hope that makes sense in terms of the concept of value again it's

something that takes some time to wrap your head around and I'll link to

another video where I go into it in more detail as well but it's something to

really understand so now understanding a bit about value let's look at like

multi-level marketing what real value are you able to bring someone I would

say not a lot maybe you're selling them a product a product they can get from

any number of people right if you work in multi-level marketing for super juice

whoever I'm not gonna actually I probably shouldn't use real company

names but you sell some vitamins right and you're selling them to your friends

well they could buy it at the same price from anyone else who's selling the same

vitamins so you can't really provide that much unique value sure you can be

really charming you can make it easy you can deliver it to their homes but

ultimately you're selling a product that everyone else has and you're probably

selling it in a way that's pretty you know normal there's nothing really

exceptional you can add because you've been trained by the company on how to do

it so what can you do instead well first what I would do is I would reflect on

your skill set so I mentioned in the last video on why you should have joined

an MLM that if you're really good at sales or you're really good at

recruiting which are both parts of multi-level marketing then why not get a

job in recruiting or in sales where you can make a ton of money right if you're

really good at like getting along with people and and bringing them in to work

with you and all that become a real estate agent and you can make tons of

money become a car salesman right go work for Mercedes or Porsche and sell a

hundred thousand dollar car and get your commission on that that's a lot better

than selling some vitamins right if you are like recruiting work as a

professional recruiter corporate headhunter you can make a ton of money

in that and you'll be using your strengths in a way that actually

provides value right you find someone who's looking for a job and you learn

about them you learn about the right kind of job that they would be a good

fit for in theory you're doing it morally and then you get a company who

needs a great employee and you match them up you're providing value to both

sides and you get paid very well for that right you're providing value based

on them not just selling the same vitamins or the same business

opportunity to everyone you meet no matter what another option you can check

out and full disclosure this is something I have a training course in so

I'm a little biased although I made the training program in it because I think

it's a great way to earn a living and have a lot more freedom is freelancing

or consulting so if you have a skill or you want to develop a skill there are

literally dozens of different options based around what you're going to enjoy

doing not a one-size-fits-all thing you can offer freelancing services right for

instance I worked as a freelance writer you can earn I was earning up to $125 an

hour doing it you can earn even more you will start out earning less for your

first year or two for sure but if you get good at it you can earn a lot you

don't have to invest any money upfront you can work on your own schedule and

you're providing real value for other businesses so freelancing is a great

part-time gig if you're like a stay-at-home parent or you have a job

but you want to quit and you're looking for something to do to gradually start

working for yourself I would suggest looking at freelancing no upfront costs

or very minimal you don't have to sell friends and family and you can provide a

really unique service which is you and something that you can get better and

better at so with something like multi-level marketing your product is

always the same you might get better at selling it you might get better at

recruiting people but your product doesn't get better the cool thing about

freelancing is you get better and better and then you deliver more value and you

help people more and you get paid much better for that over time so you can

really grow into a long-term sustainable career rather than

and the other thing the next alternative if your if you were young like some of

the emails I've got from young guys and girls saying like hey you know I was

almost pulled into this multi-level marketing because I want to be an

entrepreneur but you know you said I should end so like what should I do

instead so this was me at 22 I almost got suckered into these things and I

knew I wanted to be an entrepreneur but I didn't know exactly what to do there's

a few things you can do with that one which is going to take be a little more

complicated is to reflect on what I talked about with value and with finding

how you can deliver the value based on what you're good at and that might take

some time it might take trying this and trying that and then coming up with a

business around that the other is to apprentice for a successful entrepreneur

or get a job for a successful entrepreneur right that's a great way to

learn about yourself get trained in business and and just develop your

entrepreneurial side is get a job for a good entrepreneur not a commission only

job not a job where they're only paying you if you know you sell stuff for them

but like become a personal assistant or get some other kind of job for someone

who's really successful in doing what you want to do in a few years and learn

from them that way another way to do this and this is how I started I don't

necessarily recommend it but it's how I started and it wasn't the worst way to

go is I became a mortgage planner outside of school not that I had a

passion for mortgages and I actually left because the industry is kind of

sleazy and I didn't want to necessarily go down that route luckily what I was

doing was not but anyhow the mortgage being a mortgage planner a financial

adviser an insurance agent or a real estate agent are four professions where

generally you do work for yourself like you're an independent contractor you

might be part of an agency but you don't have to be I would recommend being part

of one to get training and you earn on Commission so what I liked about it the

reason I chose to start in this route is I work for myself so I thought okay I

can develop some discipline and I can learn

how to work for myself and I can earn a lot of money so potentially you're paid

what you earn right so in most markets that of course varies where you live but

in Vancouver it would be very easy to earn like well into the six figures and

so that's what I liked is it was a chance to kind of learn about myself

learn about sales learn about business without starting a company because at

that point I didn't really know what that company should be and what value I

really had to provide to the world so that was like a generic way to get

started where I could set my own hours be my own boss and and get started and

then eventually I like a year and a half in I realized it wasn't really for me

and I started another business and eventually ended up here so it would be

another way to start is a sales job another way with this would be a car

salesman I know it sounds really sleazy but if you get a job at like a BMW or

Mercedes or like Ford dealer or something you'll get trained in sales

you'll learn about discipline kind of earning what you earn in terms of just

working on Commission and and you'll develop some skills there and you can

get paid a decent wage as well so it depends what you want I wanted to throw

out a bunch of different options here to start thinking about I am a big

proponent of freelancing and at the end of this video I'll link to the video I

do where I dive deeper into the concept of value and how you can then become a

digital nomad or a freelancer working for yourself that way but yeah if you

have any questions below where you want to run something by me like hey I'm

thinking of doing this is this stupid or good or whatever please do I always

respond to the comments eventually sometimes it takes me a few days and

that's it if you've enjoyed this and you want to learn more about business

working for yourself entrepreneurship all that then be sure to subscribe to

the channel to catch me in future videos and have a great day ciao

For more infomation >> Alternatives To Joining MULTILEVEL MARKETING (MLM) - Duration: 15:21.

-------------------------------------------

เบิ่งแนๆ เขาสิเฮ็ด CNC ไวคักๆ SolidCAM แน่นอนอีหลี เบิงโลด - Duration: 7:47.

For more infomation >> เบิ่งแนๆ เขาสิเฮ็ด CNC ไวคักๆ SolidCAM แน่นอนอีหลี เบิงโลด - Duration: 7:47.

-------------------------------------------

New Zealand - Winter Landscapes from Nathan Kaso- Beautiful place videos - Duration: 5:01.

For more infomation >> New Zealand - Winter Landscapes from Nathan Kaso- Beautiful place videos - Duration: 5:01.

-------------------------------------------

for those sleepless nights. - Duration: 4:43.

Hi, everybody! And welcome back to another video!

My name is Alex and today we're going to talk a little about those sleepless nights.

So, on those nights when I can't sleep,

I usually toss and turn and it gets very hot,

and the hotter it gets, the more I can't sleep.

So, during those kinds of nights, I just get more and more frustrated.

So this usually happens when the next day is going to be very stressful for me.

And then at night, I just keep getting more frustrated and then more anxious.

So, I'm just going to share with you some of the things that I do help me fall asleep at night.

So one of the things that I like to do, is I like to read.

I try not to read books that are very exciting because otherwise, I would be staying up late even more.

I focus on books that are very calming,

that way it will help me to relax and ease into sleep.

The next thing that I like to do to help me fall asleep, is to listen to some music.

Now, the music that I listen to is very,

is kind of like meditation music,

so very somber, very quiet.

Nothing to get me excited over,

nothing that get's me, like, my blood pumping.

Nothing like that.

Sometimes I like to listen to nature sounds,

like the rain and maybe some thunderstorms.

I find those very calming, as well.

So, another thing to help me sleep, is I like to deep breath.

And deep breathing exercises are so simple,

you just breathe in from the nose,

and you make sure that your stomach expands.

And then when you breathe out from your mouth, you make sure that breathing out all the air that you possibly can.

And then I keep doing that over and over, until I feel a sense of calmness.

And that would usually help me fall asleep.

Sometimes it doesn't always happen, sometimes it takes a few times to get really into it.

Usually that is a sign that my anxiety is quite bad, and that I have to focus on something else.

One of the most difficult things that I've found happening in this exercise is that,

turning off your laptop, your phone, your iPad,

anything that causes any kind of light coming to your eyes,

it's always so hard to turn off your phone, right?

A trick that I used to do, is I used to create a night time routine.

So at a certain time of night, I would turn off my phone, my laptop,

And then I know that it's time for me to go to bed.

Another thing that I like to do is I like to use essential oils.

And those really help me fall asleep because the smell of lavender,

or the smell of lemongrass,

it's very calming,

surprisingly so.

So after about ten or fifteen minutes,

you get used to the scent or the smell,

and then you get to feel a little bit more relaxed.

Usually,

one of those things works and I do fall asleep,

maybe after ten or fifteen minutes, but they do work.

On the rare occasions,

sometimes it doesn't work,

so I usually end up watching a tv show.

And it's an old tv show,

that way it's not very exciting or new,

and you already know what's going to happen.

So I usually do this when I really can't sleep.

And I do it because,

when the tv show is on,

I can now focus on just the tv show and not what I'm overthinking about.

And then eventually, it will calm me down,

and then I can fall asleep.

Or,

I hope to fall asleep,

sometimes it just doesn't happen.

You know, sometimes you just got to ride it out,

and there's not much you can do about it.

Right.

You can't beat yourself up for it,

it's going to happen to some of us and it's going to get to the best of us.

But the next day is going to come,

and you just got to roll with it.

It happens to so many other people too, it's not

uncommon.

So, it's okay to be frustrated,

it's okay to be upset that you're not getting a good night sleep.

Because it's important, it's important to get a well rested sleep.

So I wanted to say thank for watching this video,

and,

if you follow the link down below to my twitter, you will see that I started the be kind to yourself challenge.

And I would love for you to join me!

If you like this video, give it a like and subscribe, and I'll see you in the next one!

For more infomation >> for those sleepless nights. - Duration: 4:43.

-------------------------------------------

100 Dolares Cada Mes | 2Captcha- Día (18) | 18/Julio/2017 - Duration: 1:49.

For more infomation >> 100 Dolares Cada Mes | 2Captcha- Día (18) | 18/Julio/2017 - Duration: 1:49.

-------------------------------------------

Beşiktaş ● Kartal Yıldız Avında! Hedef: Javier Mascherano ● 19 Temmuz 2017 ● Futbol Videoları - Duration: 8:05.

For more infomation >> Beşiktaş ● Kartal Yıldız Avında! Hedef: Javier Mascherano ● 19 Temmuz 2017 ● Futbol Videoları - Duration: 8:05.

-------------------------------------------

หรอยแรง กัด CNC ด้วย SolidCAM คนใต้ต้องแล - Duration: 9:16.

For more infomation >> หรอยแรง กัด CNC ด้วย SolidCAM คนใต้ต้องแล - Duration: 9:16.

-------------------------------------------

Coloring pages Watermelon, Learn how to draw and color watermelons, kids colors house green trees - Duration: 8:51.

Coloring pages Watermelon, Learn how to draw and color watermelons, kids colors house green trees

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét