Thứ Bảy, 22 tháng 7, 2017

Waching daily Jul 22 2017

- [Joel] My neighborhood in Lincoln, Nebraska,

is where the Photo Ark started,

right here at the Lincoln Children's Zoo.

- Joel!

- Sean, how are you, bud?

The first thing I shot here

was the least likely animal you can imagine:

the naked mole rat.

They're about blind, aren't they?

- [Sean] They are blind because they're subterranean.

- [Joel] Look at that.

They never quit moving around.

- No, scientists actually studying the naked mole rat

as to why they are immune to cancer.

The secret for curing humans from cancer

could be hidden in these strange little naked rats

with huge buck teeth.

- Isn't that amazing? - You never know.

Hence, the importance of preserving wild life.

- [Joel] Yeah.

- It may be there, the cure for cancer.

- I had no idea.

Learning about the naked mole rats' resistance

to cancer really hits home for me.

Because cancer's why The Photo Ark got started

in the first place.

When I first started working for the Geographic,

I did a lot of, well, I did a lot of stories

they assigned me to.

It could be a story on Connecticut or Federal Land Use

in the American West or just anything.

And then Cathy got really sick.

- It's been ten years ago now.

Just before Thanksgiving, I was diagnosed with breast

cancer and at the time, we had, you know,

three little kids and we didn't know how it'd go.

- She was on chemo and radiation for the better part

of a year and so I was grounded.

I was home for the first time in many, many years.

- He was home that whole time so he really did

step up and take care of the kids,

become Mr. Mom.

- I don't think I'd change a diaper

even on the littlest one.

He was two.

So I was pretty terrified.

I was afraid that she was going to die.

I was afraid that I wouldn't be able to raise children.

I was really afraid I wouldn't be able to pay our mortgage

or pay our bills because I'd made all my living

doing day rates, shooting by the day

for National Geographic Magazine and that all

came to a screeching halt.

One thing that happened is I had a lot of time

to think during the day when Cathy was asleep.

I'd have a lot of time to think about what to do with

the rest of my life.

I was 43.

- And so he was at a loss for what to do.

He started taking stock pictures of vegetables

and plants or flowers, whatever.

I guess he ran out of things to take pictures of

around the house so he went to,

just down the street at our local zoo.

- On the days that Cathy felt better,

I went to the Lincoln Children Zoo

and started doing pictures.

It started with a naked mole rat.

Did a couple of poison dart frogs.

I did their turtles and their snakes and pretty soon,

before you knew it, I photographed every animal

at the zoo and then I went on to the Omaha Zoo,

which has one of the biggest collections in the world.

Eventually got everything they had.

Then I went to Kansas City and Sioux Falls

and Oklahoma City and Houston and Des Moines

and Denver and Minneapolis.

Just every place I could drive to in my Prius

and got everything they had.

- Since I was feeling pretty good and he was back on track,

he thought, I'm going to pursue this

and it ended up being The Photo Ark.

(soothing music)

For more infomation >> RARE: CREATURES OF THE PHOTO ARK | How the Photo Ark Began | PBS - Duration: 3:28.

-------------------------------------------

Draw WIth Me : 05 [MONOCHROME + INKING] - Duration: 3:47.

Hi guys! It's Weinye here -

- and welcome to another Draw With Me video!

Many of you guys wanted to watch more inking ones,

So, here's one for you!

All the details will be in the video description below and remember to subscribe,

Hit that like button and enjoy!

For more infomation >> Draw WIth Me : 05 [MONOCHROME + INKING] - Duration: 3:47.

-------------------------------------------

Haruk Kolçak Anısına .. (Yanımda Kal) ELSEN PRO EDİT 2017 - Duration: 5:03.

For more infomation >> Haruk Kolçak Anısına .. (Yanımda Kal) ELSEN PRO EDİT 2017 - Duration: 5:03.

-------------------------------------------

LIGHTHOUSE | a GTA V crime movie - Duration: 27:58.

For more infomation >> LIGHTHOUSE | a GTA V crime movie - Duration: 27:58.

-------------------------------------------

Speed Paint - Duration: 3:19.

For more infomation >> Speed Paint - Duration: 3:19.

-------------------------------------------

КАКИЕ КАМНИ НЕЛЬЗЯ НОСИТЬ ЗНАКАМ ЗОДИАКА💎💍 - Duration: 10:17.

For more infomation >> КАКИЕ КАМНИ НЕЛЬЗЯ НОСИТЬ ЗНАКАМ ЗОДИАКА💎💍 - Duration: 10:17.

-------------------------------------------

Nightcore - Say【Lyrics & Spectrum】 - Duration: 2:17.

Who's to say I'd leave for all this pain All the lies magnified all our mistakes

Should suffer or escape I'm paralyzed terrified from when you

Said we'd never let it die I'm lucky to get out alive

Say, what you won't say When we are broken in time

It's only because I Say, what you don't say

We live in silence and love It's something that you won't say

Agony underneath 'cuz you won't see You're so in love with the things we'll never

be Back off, you're suffocating me

I'm paralyzed terrified because you Try to keep what's dead alive

The time has come to let it die Say, what you won't say

When we are broken in time It's only because I

Say, what you don't say We live in silence and love

It's something that you won't say It's just for the thrill

You kill this moment Standing in silence

Watching me scream It's just not enough

To stop this voice inside of me Say, what you won't say

When we are broken in time It's only because I

Say, what you don't say We live in silence and love

It's something that you won't say Broken in time It's only because I say

We live in silence in love it's something that you won't say

For more infomation >> Nightcore - Say【Lyrics & Spectrum】 - Duration: 2:17.

-------------------------------------------

SLENDER MAN GERÇEK Mİ ? - HAYIR DEĞİL !! (KANITLARLA) - Duration: 10:20.

For more infomation >> SLENDER MAN GERÇEK Mİ ? - HAYIR DEĞİL !! (KANITLARLA) - Duration: 10:20.

-------------------------------------------

[THE BOYZ] First Event - KSTATION TV - Duration: 4:27.

The 12 members of group THE BOYZ have been revealed to the public yesterday.

Today then, at the Bluesquare in Seoul, Eric, Jacob, Q, Juyeon, New, Sangyeon, Kevin, Hwall, Sunwoo,

Hyunjae, Yunghoon and Ju Haknyeon (former Produce 101 season 2 candidate)

met their fans for the first time during a small event: a food truck.

Stay tuned on Kstation TV to follow THE BOYZ' debuts.

For more infomation >> [THE BOYZ] First Event - KSTATION TV - Duration: 4:27.

-------------------------------------------

BIRCHBOX CARE PACKAGE DIY | parejeda - Duration: 4:46.

Hi there! It's so good to see you guys again.

I haven't seen you guys in a while. It's because I have been out and about.

I went to VidCon and I traveled to los angeles and had some fun

and I just took a little bit of a break.

I'm super happy to be back now bringing you a new video every week!

I don't know about you guys, but I have so many Birchboxes lying around

Like a ton for reals

I've been doing Birchbox for about a year and a half now and I kept every since one of my Birchboxes

Because they are just so darn cute! I can't bare to throw them away.

So I've been trying to think of a way to share these boxes with people.

Re-purpose them and not have to throw them away and create a bigger global footprint than we already have.

So one of the things I thought of to re-purpose these boxes is to share them with someone who might need a little extra helping hand.

So I wanted to make care packages with these boxes and fill them up with goodies like granola bars, treats, toothbrushes,

feminine hygiene products, things like that, that people who don't have a place to live need help with on a daily basis.

Something to bring them a little bit more joy and a little bit more happiness even when things aren't going great.

So I thought this could be a project that could bring a smile to someone else and maybe brighten their day just a little bit more.

And I also thought just because you're down on your luck doesn't mean that you can't have something nice.

So I took some of my extra Birchbox products and I put those inside as well.

Because someone who might be down on their luck still wants to wear some cute lipstick and still feel beautiful too.

So before we get started don't forget to press that subscribe button and subscribe to my channel for more videos just like this.

Alright, let's get started and I'll show you guys how to make these.

The first thing I did was gather up all the supplies

I needed. I got things like protein bars,

deodorant, toothpaste, toothbrushes, almonds, feminine care products,

granola bars, tuna, all my leftover birchbox stuff, and cards to place a nice message inside each box.

Then I took one of my cards and I wrote in a nice hopeful message

for the person receiving the box.

Then the first box that I'm going to make is a box for women

I made a men and women's box.

This one's for the women and I put tuna in it.

I put in some feminine care products. I put in some chocolate.

And I put in a nice mask and some different facial things from my Birchbox.

As well as lotion and protein bars.

I also put in some chapstick, toothpaste, a toothbrush, and some almonds.

Then I put in the note and I closed the box up and it is perfectly ready to give away.

For the men's box I picked one with kind of a manly design on it

I put in some tuna, some face cleansing wipes,

Some of this cool like apple kale drink that sounded really good to me.

A protein bar, some toothpaste, and a toothbrush.

All they had at the store was pink so I don't think they'll mind.

I also put in some floss as well, granola bar, and some almonds.

And then I put my note of inspiration inside and closed that up and it was ready to give away.

I hope you guys liked this video.

And I would love to see pictures of your guys' Birchbox care packages!

Let me know what you put inside and who you met along the way.

Don't forget to start a conversation with the people you give a box to

It's always nice to be heard. So let people know you care about them.

You can share your pictures with me on twitter and instagram at @parejeda

Don't forget to tag me in those photos

I would love to see them!

If you liked this video don't forget to give it a BIG thumbs up and I will see you guys next week. Bye!

For more infomation >> BIRCHBOX CARE PACKAGE DIY | parejeda - Duration: 4:46.

-------------------------------------------

COMO EMAGRECER, PERDER BARRIGA, MEDIDAS e Ter um CORPO DEFINIDO? Passo a Passo Completo de 8 Semanas - Duration: 3:39.

For more infomation >> COMO EMAGRECER, PERDER BARRIGA, MEDIDAS e Ter um CORPO DEFINIDO? Passo a Passo Completo de 8 Semanas - Duration: 3:39.

-------------------------------------------

Annoying Villagers 21 Trailer - Minecraft Animation - Duration: 0:16.

Cobble! Paper! Shears!

That player!

Stupid players

Hey

Annoying Villagers 21 minecraft animation tomorrow at MrFudgeMonkeyz

For more infomation >> Annoying Villagers 21 Trailer - Minecraft Animation - Duration: 0:16.

-------------------------------------------

Mounting a FM Project exhaust on a MV Agusta Brutale 800 - 2017 | FULL GAS WITH JOEY - Duration: 6:48.

Welcome to a new episode of "Full Power" with Joey.

In this episode we will work with this MV Augusta Brutal 800

and we'll do that by applying a new motorcycle tailpipe.

First we will put it outside and do a decibel measuring,

then we'll put it back on the garage bridge and adjust it,

with this tailpipe, see for yourself.

Using a standard tailpipe it is already 113 decibel, really loud

but in a moment, with the new open pipe, it'll be much worse

I don't know how loud exactly, but it will be really sick.

What we have here is a new tailpipe by FM Project

and that's the one we are going to mount

OK, well the FM product tailpipe meanwhile has been mounted

by the way, it's a slip-on, open entirely, causing massive noise

It's made of lighter material than the other and more compact

Mounting was very easy, two Allen bolts had to be replaced

by larger ones and a nut behind it, because with the other one, it

is in the tailpipe as a standard, but not with this one.

That's all. Piece of carbon. We're going outside to test it.

The noise is gonna be really, really crazy.

Meanwhile the bike is back here and now we will reveal the noise

of the..GF? FM Projects tailpipe for the MV Augusta Brutal 800

of Mr Translation King. Let's hear it, guys!

I'm putting on my earmuffs. Don't want to catch a cold.

Standard tailpipe (in case you hadn't noticed)

Standard tailpipe (in case you hadn't noticed)

Nochtli, this could be you. Call us.

We just did our final decibel measurement,

and the highest value was approximately 119 decibels.

This means that we gained 6 decibel, but the main score

really is the bass. The standard tailpipe had no bass at all,

it just made this shrill sound, if that's what you call it,

because it's really kind of quiet. And now there is this great

bass sound, really cool. Thereby it's also a lot lighter.

In terms of capacity, I don't know, I'm not too familiar with

this bike, so I can't say if it is better or not.

But in any case it's mental, the capacity is really ridiculous.

Dear folks, I'd like you all to watch this video "FULL POWER"

Follow us on YouTube, Facebook and get a subscription of course,

and do check the video clip as this motorbike will be in it.

For more infomation >> Mounting a FM Project exhaust on a MV Agusta Brutale 800 - 2017 | FULL GAS WITH JOEY - Duration: 6:48.

-------------------------------------------

Welcome to the Wayne | 'Team Up w/ the Timbers!' Sneak Peek | Nick - Duration: 1:46.

[DRUM ROLL]

Before you say anything, don't say anything.

Anything?

NARRATOR: This is Team Timbers, three best friends who live

in this building, The Wayne.

It's an odd place to call home.

Strange creatures, dimensional rift, chewed gum,

we got a little bit of everything in here.

The Wayne's always been crazy, but never like this.

NARRATOR: Fortunately, they have skills to keep everything safe.

[VASE BREAKING]

Never mind.

NARRATOR: Ansi's got fly moves.

My feet, my feet.

I move my hips, I move my arms up and down like a bird.

Like a happy, happy bird.

Bingo.

NARRATOR: Saraline is totally tech.

There's been a massive uptick in WP.

Bubbly pee?

WP.

Wayne phenomena.

NARRATOR: And Olly always just goes with the flow.

[SOUNDS OF PAIN]

Olly, stop pulling stuff.

But you haven't heard my plan yet.

My plan is to pull stuff.

[WHIRLING]

NARRATOR: Together, their are mission, project The Wayne

and every one in it.

That's what Team Timbers is all about.

That and breaking and entering.

NARRATOR: Along the way, they'll face spies.

Those brats have seen too much.

NARRATOR: Mysterious figures.

Who am I?

You're the coolest, most flammable

weirdo I've ever hung out with.

Um, ow?

NARRATOR: And whatever this thing is.

Excuse me, we're looking for the exit.

You'd get a better answer if you talk to my face.

NARRATOR: Even when they don't have a clue,

they have each other.

That was strangely moving.

NARRATOR: Team up with Team Timbers in the brand new show,

Welcome to the Wayne.

It's going to be so awesome.

For more infomation >> Welcome to the Wayne | 'Team Up w/ the Timbers!' Sneak Peek | Nick - Duration: 1:46.

-------------------------------------------

People Won't Quit Saying O.J. Simpson is Khloé Kardashian's Father - Duration: 1:11.

Hey guys for Complex News, I'm Natasha Martinez.

The rumors of O.J. Simpson being Khloe Kardashian's biological father are not new but they're

raging all over again now that Simpson was granted parole on Thursday.

The longstanding and unfounded story is that Khloe isn't the real daughter of Robert Kardashian

Senior but that she's the daughter of O.J. who was a family friend of the Kardashian's

before the 1999 murders of Nicole Brown Simpson and her friend Ron Goldman.

Last year a former prison guard at the Nevada facility where Simpson was being held told

the Daily Mail that Simpson had reportedly agreed to submit himself to a paternity test

to see if Khloé Kardashian is his daughter.

While nothing came of that, after it was announced that Simpson was granted parole, people on

instagram started trolling Khloe making comments like "Daddy's Home" and "Need to take the

test to see if oj is your father".

One fan expressed his disgust of the comments on Twitter and Khloe responded unfazed by

the clamor.

the comments under Khloé's picture is sick.

I'm so hurt she needs to deal with this all.

Robert Kardashian is her father, leave her in peace

People are assholes but I don't care lol I focus on the good

Another fan chimed in and Khloe responded that she's happy people are hating.

Sadly trolls will be trolls, and this probably won't be the last time Khloe gets dragged

into this rumor.

That's your news for now, for more of today's trending stories subscribe to Complex on YouTube.

For more infomation >> People Won't Quit Saying O.J. Simpson is Khloé Kardashian's Father - Duration: 1:11.

-------------------------------------------

$9 IKEA Linnmon Desk Teardown - Duration: 2:35.

This is the IKEA Linnmon computer desk table top.

It's light weight, it's sturdy and it's incredibly cheap.

But have you ever wondered about the engineering behind the IKEA Linnmon Table?

Well let's tear one apart and look inside.

Hi I'm David and this is what's inside an Ikea Linnmon Desk Table Top

One of the most important things I look at when I'm shopping at Ikea are the materials

used in a furniture's construction.

For something as simple as a table top for your desk there's actually quite the spectrum

of options each with their own advantages and disadvantages.

From the expensive solid wood tops to the inexpensive paper fill top like the Linnmon.

But let's cut this Linnmon open to get an idea what's going on inside in the construction.

Cutting the top in half you get a better look at the materials used inside.

There's a wood veneer that covers all edges and then filling the inside you have this

thin paper material that's glued in place and held in a honeycomb pattern, and cutting

away more of the veneer shows the particle board frame that support the edges of the

desk where you would typically mount the legs.

So for this smaller 120cm Linnmon top it basically looks like this inside

So why is the material design of these table tops made of this honeycomb paper fill?

Well first and foremost it makes it cheaper.

Less wood means the material cost is significantly reduced.

Less wood also makes top significantly lighter than a solid wood counterpart, and there's

also the environmental benefit to using less wood.

But there are some downsides to the paper fill solution.

While the honeycomb paper fill cell structure is still extremely strong in terms of its

compression strength, resistance to bending and punctures isn't as good as the solid

wood counterparts.

So while in the average computer user won't really have much to worry about, with heavier

loads like using a large monitor on an arm you can start to see dents or cracks develop

in the wood veneer as you stress it, and they're more likely to sag in the middle so an extra

leg on the longer tops is strongly recommended.

So overall, should these honeycomb paper filled tables be avoided?

Like I said before these solutions have their benefits and at their price point you're

still getting a lot for the money so it's still a great solution for most people.

Or if you're really looking for a more rigid and durability solution, Ikea also offers

particle board or solid wood options that are quite a bit more expensive but can be

worth it in the long run.

But hope you guys enjoyed this one.

You know what to do.

And I'll see you in the next video.

For more infomation >> $9 IKEA Linnmon Desk Teardown - Duration: 2:35.

-------------------------------------------

What Is Ocean Man? The history and origin of the ocean man song memes - Duration: 5:25.

Hello Internet and welcome to Behind The Meme, today we have a look at Ocean Man

Thank you so very much to each and every single one of my amazing viewers who left me a commenting

saying they were interested in seeing a video on this here topic.

You guys wanted it, now you have it, Here we go!!!

There is or was a time in many of our lives where the things that mattered most was being

one of the popular kids, not being too awkward, and not getting picked last in gym class.

The time I am referring to is the strange adolescence of middle school, you know…when

you start getting that strange hair in weird places and boners seem to pop up at the drop

of a dime.

Literally.

Somebody would drop a dime and boing!

There I was walking with my binder as a shield.

Some people spend their teen years doing something productive other than boners.

Like the band Ween!

Ween was formed in 1984 when founding members Dean Ween and Gene Ween ,no relation because

they are stage names, met in a typing class when they were young teenagers.

They quickly formed a bond that led the duo to do lots of drugs and create lots of music

together.

Now I know that went from zero to 100 really quickly but you guys have to remember, this

was the 80's.

People just don't do psychedelics to create trippy music like they used to.

Ween recorded numerous albums throughout the 90s before they eventually recorded the song

"Ocean Man" which was released in 1997 on their sixth studio album "The Mollusk".

The fun and chipper vibe of the music is enough to get anybody to shaking it like a polaroid

picture.

This song is so damn catchy!

It has such a happy and warm aura to it.

I could imagine hearing news that the zombie apocalypse was currently happening and as

long as Ocean Man was playing somewhere in the background, I could gleefully frolic among

the undead without any regard to the outcome of my existence.

It's at this point in the video that I must ask you guys a question.

Who lives in a pineapple under the sea!?

I'm sorry, I meant to say, Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?

If you haven't been living under a rock your whole life, you would say "SpongeBob

Squarepants!"

You know what?

actually in some cases you CAN live under a rock your whole life and know who SpongeBob

is

But for those of you who aren't familiar, SpongeBob Squarepants is an animated TV series

that has been on the air since the late 90s.

This cartoon features … you know what?

I am just going to stop there.

If you don't know what spongebob is then…just no… bad human…bad!

Now this might seem like a bit of a stretch here, but "SpongeBob Squarepants" might

not exist if it wasn't for "The Mollusk", at least according to SpongeBob creator Stephen

Hillenburg.

You see he contacted Ween and informed them that the show was heavily inspired by their

album.

To further show appreciation and the admiration he has for the music that they made, Hillenburg

went on to feature the song "Ocean Man" during the closing credits of 2004's SpongeBob

Squarepants movie.

where the song got a lot of attention it hadn't seen since the 90's, being exposed to a

whole new audience of ears.

Now I know what you might be thinking, " why is this song resurfacing in a meme over 10

years later?". the answer is pretty simple, At least as far as I can tell.

It is One word, hours of lost time and the killer of blockbuster.

NETFLIX…The movie was released on netflix and in the process was further exposed to

a whole new generation of people seeking the nostalgia of their favorite cartoon that became

a movie! along the lines Someone rediscovered the track "Ocean Man" and used it within

a vine that was the first incarnation of this meme.

The hook of the song is typically used as a musical gag when grouped together with whatever

visuals the editor chooses.

while researching this meme the main thing that kept through running through my mind

is creating a daily vlog on an island and making Ocean Man edits of myself using footage

of my time spent there, either that or get cast on the next season of Survivor for the

sole reason to have footage of myself to make Ocean Man edits,screw the million dollar cash

prize.

Who needs money when you can do this.

So there you have it, what started off as a song that would have been lost to time,

was later used in a mainstream movie before being edited into various videos to add a

hilarious spin to the visuals it accompanies.

But hey, that's the internet for you and on the internet memes are king!

Thank you all so very much for watching.

Make sure to subscribe so you can catch our next video and stay up to date with all your

favorite memes and trends!

Who knows, you may learn about something you never knew about before!

I'll catch you beautiful people next time.

For more infomation >> What Is Ocean Man? The history and origin of the ocean man song memes - Duration: 5:25.

-------------------------------------------

5 САМЫХ СТРАШНЫХ МОСТОВ В МИРЕ - Duration: 5:48.

For more infomation >> 5 САМЫХ СТРАШНЫХ МОСТОВ В МИРЕ - Duration: 5:48.

-------------------------------------------

w33 • Viper • 54K DMG — Pro MMR Gameplay Dota 2 - Duration: 38:57.

w33 • Viper • 54K DMG — Pro MMR Gameplay Dota 2

For more infomation >> w33 • Viper • 54K DMG — Pro MMR Gameplay Dota 2 - Duration: 38:57.

-------------------------------------------

Games of Thrones director on feels "The Pressure of the Universe" - Duration: 2:31.

Once the show was getting close

to premiering I got quite

anxious I think because you

know rare for any show on

television this show has just

kept on building season to

season.

You know usually there's a kind

of like peak for a show and

then it kind of you know wanes

a little bit you know in its

fourth or fifth season.

This show never peaked.

Like it just keeps going up and

up and up and so and I think

because it has a definitive

ending. People know it's going

to end at the end of the next-

like there are six more

episodes after this season of

seven and then it's over.

Eight is the last.

Yeah.

Yeah. And so I think you know

that has sort of gotten

everybody going and also the

quality of the show. I do think

it really just improves year to

year.

And it just keeps getting more

and more people that come on

the bandwagon and you know

people who haven't watched it

before are now catching up with

it. And you know bingeing it

and sort of they can get ready

to watch. And so the audience

has actually grown

exponentially. And I think that

I started to feel it really

like a month before the

premiere I had finished my work

on the show by then and I had

gone off and done another show

and wasn't really thinking

about it when I finished that

other show and came back.

And then the real wheels

started turning from the HBO

publicity machine and also just

from the fans where it was

like gearing up for the

premiere and I was like, oh my

god this is big, and then they

released the first trailer and

it had like 60 million views on

the first day.

I was like, that's a lot of

people are watching this

trailer and then I thought how

many people are going to watch

the show?

And they really started to sink

in like how - how

much anticipation there was

and also the how,

you know there's a kind of

responsibility to the fans like

the ones who are really

invested in the show: You want

them to love the season

premiere and to be excited

about the new season.

And you know I was just

kind of like doing my thing and

making the show and not really

thinking about that that much

and suddenly it's like, oh my

god my work is done.

But for everybody else in the

world it's like a new thing and

it's going to be judged.

You just don't want to

disappoint people you want them

to be excited by what you've

done. And you know I felt good

about it and my producers

seemed really excited about it

and that was all great but

now is really feeling like the

pressure of the universe on the

show. And I

was so gratified by the

reception I have to say it like

because I absolutely did not

take it for granted that it was

going to be the case.

It's a bit nerve wracking but

yeah it's been so

well-received.

And it's been kind of amazing.

I am so

in awe of the entire

thing around this show that is

almost apart from the show in a

way it's just like the devotion

that the fans have and the

excitement that people have in

the show and the you know all

of it. It's it's it's really

kind of amazing.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét