Chủ Nhật, 23 tháng 7, 2017

Waching daily Jul 23 2017

We're impertinent, but it's nothing to worry about

Just take a look

Even if you say we're useless or laugh at us

We won't settle for being normal

We don't understand complex things

But we'll always treat everything with "aloha" spirit

We're not children and we're not adults

We're just that generation

A burning fire, a hot summer

Please, time just stop...

Let's go!

Your dream and my dream

Will come true if we combine them

Your dream and my dream

In a future beyond our imaginations

Lalala la lala

For more infomation >> Only in Japan: Pocari Sweat keeps on dancing! - Duration: 1:08.

-------------------------------------------

-=Полетів=- - Duration: 3:00.

For more infomation >> -=Полетів=- - Duration: 3:00.

-------------------------------------------

魅力翻唱Despacito慢慢地-- cover by boyceavenue - Duration: 3:15.

For more infomation >> 魅力翻唱Despacito慢慢地-- cover by boyceavenue - Duration: 3:15.

-------------------------------------------

K Custom Special Dry - Hendrik Lensing - Overview - Duration: 3:35.

Hi from the Satellite Studio in Cologne, Germany!

My name is Hendrik Lensing and we're currently checking out the beautiful,

brand-new K Custom Special Dry cymbals by Zildjian.

Compared to other cymbals the Special Drys are extremely thin and very responsive.

At the same time they perfectly blend in a mix and almost sound "produced" right off the bat.

They have a certain trash vibe due to the deep hammering that I dig a lot.

And it's a perfect fit for the music that I play.

What I really like is that the cymbals make me play more softly and more relaxed than with other cymbals,

because they sound so warm and mellow.

My favorite cymbal is my custom hi-hat combo

consisting of a 16" Avedis hi-hat bottom and a 16" Special Dry crash.

Compared to the stock Avedis hi-hat this combo has a dirtier and darker sound.

But at the same time it has a faster and washy response that I love,

because it doesn't poke out in the mix.

I use the cymbals in all musical styles that I'm involved in.

Everything between electronic and jazz genres.

Whether that's the Filou collective merging jazz and hip hop influences,

or my Monotronix project that's more rooted in the electronic universe.

In each case these cymbals provide a trashy vintage vibe that makes the music sound so organic.

For more infomation >> K Custom Special Dry - Hendrik Lensing - Overview - Duration: 3:35.

-------------------------------------------

40.000 Einwohner von Mossul „zu Tode befreit" – ... | 23.07.2017 | www.kla.tv/10852 - Duration: 5:50.

For more infomation >> 40.000 Einwohner von Mossul „zu Tode befreit" – ... | 23.07.2017 | www.kla.tv/10852 - Duration: 5:50.

-------------------------------------------

MARA - Want To See Me Doing Bad Ft. SONIK 420 (Official Video) - Duration: 3:51.

For more infomation >> MARA - Want To See Me Doing Bad Ft. SONIK 420 (Official Video) - Duration: 3:51.

-------------------------------------------

How To Make It In America, by Cristian Roldan - Duration: 3:35.

For more infomation >> How To Make It In America, by Cristian Roldan - Duration: 3:35.

-------------------------------------------

Funny song on Donald Trump _ (Lyrics) - Khodja Mohamed - Duration: 1:47.

For more infomation >> Funny song on Donald Trump _ (Lyrics) - Khodja Mohamed - Duration: 1:47.

-------------------------------------------

I'm Single...... and I'm Fine With That! | LegacyOfJames - Duration: 6:05.

Oh boy!........... Really nervous about recording this video for some reason......... Don't know

I suppose I'm just really really nervous about talking about my life stuff in

general.......... ah come on Jim let's go

Hello chums, James here. Welcome back to my channel!

Now if you know me personally or read the title of this video and you all know that I am single,

and that is perfectly okay with me.

Of course now I've got the actually pretty hard task of explaining why that is.

So as I stated before I've been single my entire life. Yes all 30 years of my life I have been single.

I have never been in a relationship or any kind of serious romantic involvement with anybody,

and in the grand scheme of things I'm perfectly okay with that for

a couple of reasons that I'll go into in a minute.

I tell a lie, I'm going to tell you about them now because quite frankly I couldn't

think of anything else to say beforehand.

So the first reason and I think the most major reasons as to why I'm still single is because I have low self-esteem.

You know I'm not going to make a big thing of that I'll hide it but I have...

low self-esteem and I think that one of the main things that comes from that is that

I don't deserve that you know that kind of romantic involvement with anybody.

I don't deserve that kind of love. Friendship love perfectly fine but

romantic love, In the position I am at the moment I just don't believe I

actually deserve it because I know what I'm like and it's really really hard I

have to do some serious mental gymnastics, to believe that I'm......

worthy of that kind of romantic involvement and that kind of love.

So I think that is the main reason why I'm still single........

but there are a couple of other reasons that just augment that kind of augmented it.

The first one of those would be the fact that I am heavily Introverted.

Now I'm not saying that that is what's causing my low self-esteem I'm

just saying that that augments my low self-esteem.

Being heavily introverted I highly value my own alone time. Therefore I it's not that I don't enjoy

spending time with my friends mainly, but I don't crave that

kind of social interaction. As a matter of fact in most cases I will prefer not

to but in most cases I will usually decline social invitations....

and I'm struggling to find a link as to what that has to do with low self-esteem but

I'm sure there is one somewhere. But with the whole Introversion thing again,

I know what I'm like and it just feeds into my low self-esteem.

I think that's all I can really say on the Introversion side of things.

The next reason doesn't really feed into my low self-esteem so much but it is kind of important and

that is the relationships are really not at the top of my priority list right now.

I have way higher priorities. I am very much a work focused person a career

focused person so, my YouTube stuff and my writing..... comes first.

That's at the top of my priority list, relationships are pretty low down on my priority list.

I'm just not looking for one but then that kind of feeds back into the low

self-esteem, because I don't feel like I deserve to be..... deserve that kind of love

I'm less likely to look for one anyway. So yeah it kind of feeds it a bit of a

vicious cycle really with that one but due to my low self-esteem I'm more

likely to prioritise the relationships lower. I'm sorry if this video is really

really all over the place in terms of my thought process, but again I'm very

anxious about recording this so.... My brain doesn't work when I'm anxious.

Now I suppose the three reasons that I've just outlined..... kind of beg the question:

Do I get lonely?.... and the answer that is unequivocally yes. I do get lonely

but I only get lonely very rarely, I don't get lonely very often. Thinking

about relationships and stuff doesn't really enter into my head all that often,

and usually when I do get lonely it's the feeling's gone very quickly. So yeah,

loneliness really isn't that much of an issue for me. But I suppose that would

then lead on to the next question which would be: Would I refuse a relationship

if one came along?.... and to that I would say again no. I wouldn't refuse a

relationship if a very special someone came along that could deal with the low

self-esteem and heavy Introversion and actually wanted to be with me despite

both of those things. God yes I would say yes or a relationship with her.

Whichever woman that is she would have to be someone pretty special to deal

with all of that crap. But at least I have looks ay? So to summarise I've been

single my entire life and I'm perfectly okay with it. I have not done a very good

job of explaining it in this video. I think I've explained the reasons more

why I think I'm single rather than why I was okay with it but as a matter of fact I don't

even really know why I'm okay with it I just know that I'm okay with it.

But to be fair I've got no more energy to go any further than this in this video so

I'm done. Are there any of you out there that sells and not so bothered with

relationships please let me know down in the comments. it would be nice to know that

I'm not so weird again. Again sorry for the lack of energy in this video but for

some reason my bodies crashing today but I had to film this video today so, sorry

about that. So if you liked this video give it a thumbs up and hit the subscribe

button if you want more videos like this, thank you so much for watching and I

will see you chums in the next video.

For more infomation >> I'm Single...... and I'm Fine With That! | LegacyOfJames - Duration: 6:05.

-------------------------------------------

Here's My Canada: A Wonderful Place - Duration: 0:24.

I love my Canada because there're a lot of

places to visit it's a wonderful country I'm

proud to be Canadian

For more infomation >> Here's My Canada: A Wonderful Place - Duration: 0:24.

-------------------------------------------

Here's My Canada:A Magical Place - Duration: 0:11.

My Canada is a magical place there's many

places to go like Old Montreal Rocky Mountain

and Canada Wonderland I am proud to be a Canadian

For more infomation >> Here's My Canada:A Magical Place - Duration: 0:11.

-------------------------------------------

עו"ד בני בריקמן במשוב על סמינר 13 הסודות הניהוליים לעבודה מהבית של דני וידיסלבסקי, יועץ עסקי - Duration: 1:45.

For more infomation >> עו"ד בני בריקמן במשוב על סמינר 13 הסודות הניהוליים לעבודה מהבית של דני וידיסלבסקי, יועץ עסקי - Duration: 1:45.

-------------------------------------------

BABY VOMITS ON PARK RIDE - Duration: 0:44.

oh my gosh guys

I'm on this ride at the park

its spinning around so much

Twin 1 stop, stop Twin one

I can't take this any more Im getting dizzy

Im getting dizzy I gotta get off now!

I gotta get off I don't like this

Ouch Ouchy Baby No likey

No No I don't feel good (vomiting)

This is not fun

I should have never came to the park

Why'd we have have to go here I don't like it,

For more infomation >> BABY VOMITS ON PARK RIDE - Duration: 0:44.

-------------------------------------------

Here's My Canada: Diversity - Duration: 0:11.

I'm proud to be in Canada because Canada

is a great country to live in so many

people live here and we all get along

For more infomation >> Here's My Canada: Diversity - Duration: 0:11.

-------------------------------------------

The Tech Thieves - Wanna [Lyrics] - Duration: 3:03.

Skin tight

I love it if you leave the light on

Burn bright

I do it all for you

Inside

You set me off

Turn me on

I don't know what you do

Give yourself to me tonight

Let me tell you what I like

I know we can dream tonight

Wanna see who you are

When you let go

So baby let go

I wanna see who you are when you

Hey !

First sight

Your mistery got me like oh

Terrified

I don't know what I'm feeling no more

Just tell me what you do

Just tell me baby

Give yourself to me tonight

Let me tell you what I like

I know we can dream tonight

Wanna see who you are

When you let go

So baby let go

I wanna see who you are when you

Hey !

Hey !

For more infomation >> The Tech Thieves - Wanna [Lyrics] - Duration: 3:03.

-------------------------------------------

Comment chanter aigu ? [2ème partie] - #Bienchanter n°31 - Duration: 7:12.

For more infomation >> Comment chanter aigu ? [2ème partie] - #Bienchanter n°31 - Duration: 7:12.

-------------------------------------------

Here's My Canada: Beautiful and Peaceful - Duration: 0:18.

I am proud to be a Canadian because Canada

is one of the most wonderful and peaceful

country in the world Canada has beautiful

landmarks like Niagara Falls CN Tower and

of course the Parliament Canada is also the

best hockey country in the world by far

For more infomation >> Here's My Canada: Beautiful and Peaceful - Duration: 0:18.

-------------------------------------------

SXSW 2018: Playfinding: Activating Urban Spaces - Duration: 0:55.

How would you describe the Pokeman Go phenomenon?

People scouring their neighborhoods for virtual Pikachus?

I would call it "playfinding."

It's a term I made up to describe how we wander when we're exploring a new place,

like a new city, a park, or a museum we haven't been to before.

The same ingredients that make Pokeman Go so enchanting can enliven any public space.

All you need is a smartphone with location services, AR to literally animate the space

around you, a mission or a story to take part in, and friends to share the experience with

This unique convergence of the physical and the digital world makes your experience more

vivid and more memorable—playfinding: the art of activating public space.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét