Thứ Bảy, 22 tháng 7, 2017

Waching daily Jul 23 2017

be your/somebody's baby (Idioms)

(informal) to be a plan or project that somebody is responsible for and cares about because they have created it

For more infomation >> be your/somebody's baby (Idioms) - Duration: 0:19.

-------------------------------------------

首次挑戰提拉米蘇,結果⋯⋯ | 達拉's Taste test - Duration: 9:28.

For more infomation >> 首次挑戰提拉米蘇,結果⋯⋯ | 達拉's Taste test - Duration: 9:28.

-------------------------------------------

throw the baby out with the bathwater (Idioms) - Duration: 0:20.

throw the baby out with the bathwater (Idioms)

(informal) to lose something that you want at the same time as you are trying to get rid of something that you do not want

For more infomation >> throw the baby out with the bathwater (Idioms) - Duration: 0:20.

-------------------------------------------

[저스틴 뜨또의 잡다한 번역 시리즈] 파 크라이 5 공개 트레일러 (한국어 CC) - Duration: 2:00.

For more infomation >> [저스틴 뜨또의 잡다한 번역 시리즈] 파 크라이 5 공개 트레일러 (한국어 CC) - Duration: 2:00.

-------------------------------------------

மார்க்கெட்டை தக்கவைக்க நடிகைகள் செய்யும் வேலையை பாருங்கள் | Tamil Cinema News | Tamil Rockers - Duration: 2:59.

For more infomation >> மார்க்கெட்டை தக்கவைக்க நடிகைகள் செய்யும் வேலையை பாருங்கள் | Tamil Cinema News | Tamil Rockers - Duration: 2:59.

-------------------------------------------

Volkswagen Concept Car I.D. #idconcept - Duration: 4:04.

you you

Ladies and gentlemen the Volkswagen brand has started the greatest change

process in history

Today, I want to show you a first result here it is Id

Id stands for a new era of electric cars?

Range up to 600 kilometers from the outside the car is as compact as a forex wagon goes

Inside it's comfortable and roomy as a passat controlling the car will be totally

Intuitive no switches no sticks

just screens and

It will be a real people's car. It will come at the price of a fox wagon all season

Market launch will be in 20 seconds

the star of the Paris Motor show the Volkswagen Id

the future and the essence of the Volkswagen brand brought together in one car a clever concept

down to the last detail

and this is the person who created this roomy design miracle Klaus official a

Father cut line vehicle has a unique face that harkens back to our roots on both day

So we can hire or plugin started with the beetle without a radiator opening without a grill

It's the same here when I'm gonna do is that we have an extremely independent strong fit this could be

the ID

The Id looks at you as another road user

Pedestrian for example then at the unclassified sees you standing at the Pedestrian crossing realizes you want to cross the road?

It'll stop for you automatically design

So it beyond organs get down on it looks at you then

Using this animation in the lamp here it lets you know that you can cross so clear pipe an exhibitor

Jesus hot if I'm the owner of the car the id will recognize me of course

if I touch the handle the car will open up is a

Special feature the doors open up to 90 degrees if you wanted to know I think artists and come

Without restarting is it's like not being able to fold up the shape makes it possible to put a bike into the car ladder wine

Exam is emerged right now. We're driving autonomously

Vehicle drives me to my destination here anything compliment. If I want to retake control

I just put my hand on the steering wheel and the Id turns it back over to me the idea give me the flank art

in the honest

Down line we have an augmented reality?

head-up display

Ina name cause there is an extremely large area of the windshield that shows me traffic information

points of interest and my destination is on the hunter - either side, so

If he - look enough now, I'm switching back to autonomous trying. God behind it all

The steering wheel is retracted and I can sit back and let the car take over

What seems futuristic now could be realities and this car will be part of it the Volkswagen

Id a

great glimpse into the future of mobility

you

For more infomation >> Volkswagen Concept Car I.D. #idconcept - Duration: 4:04.

-------------------------------------------

back (noun) - Duration: 6:27.

back (noun)

part of body

1 the part of the human body that is on the opposite side to the chest, between the neck and the tops of the legs;

the part of an animal's body that corresponds to this

Do you sleep on your back or your front?

He stood with his back to the door.

They had their hands tied behind their backs.

They set off with the wind at their backs (= behind them).

I pulled (= injured the muscles in) my back playing squash.

back pain

a back massage

A small boy rode on the elephant's back.

see also bareback, horseback

See related entries: Body parts

2 the row of bones in the middle of the back

synonym backbone, spine

She broke her back in a riding accident.

He put his back out (= dislocated something in his back) lifting the crates.

part furthest from front

3 [usually singular] back (of something)

the part or area of something that is furthest from the front

We could only get seats at the back (= of the room).

I found some old photos at the back of the drawer.

He was shot in the back of the knee.

The house has three bedrooms at the front and two at the back.

(British English) There's room for three people in the back.

(North American English) There's room for three people in back (= of a car, etc.).

(British English) Comeround the back(= to the area behind the house) and I'll show you the garden.

see also hardback, paperback, short back and sides

See related entries: House location

of piece of paper

4 [usually singular] back (of something)

the part of a piece of paper, etc. that is on the opposite side to the one that has information or the most important information on it

Write your name on the back of the cheque.

of book

5 [usually singular] back (of something)

the last few pages of a book, etc.

The television guide is at the back of the paper.

of chair

6 the part of a chair, etc. against which you lean your back

-backed

7 (in adjectives) used to describe furniture that has the type of back mentioned

a high-backed sofa

in sport

8 (in some sports) a player whose main role is to defend their team's goal

compare forward

see also full back, half back

Extra examples

Come around back and I'll show you the pool.

He hunches his back when he walks.

He leaned his back against the bar.

He smiled and gave me a hearty slap on the back.

He spent six months recovering from a broken back.

He was carrying a small child on his back.

He was standing with his back to the fire.

He yawned and stretched his back as he got out of bed.

He's in bed with a bad back.

His back stiffened as he saw the photographers waiting.

I had my pullover on back to front.

I have a nagging pain in my lower back.

I warned her she should watch her back.

I was flat on my back for six weeks when I broke my leg.

If you'd like to come round the back, I'll show you the garden.

My money's all fallen down the back of the cushion.

People say bad things about him behind his back, but never to his face.

She decided to turn her back on Paris and return home.

She decided to turn her back on Paris and return to her home town.

She deserves a pat on the back for her efforts.

She felt a sharp pain in the small her back.

She was lying on her back on the sofa.

The arts page is usually towards the back of the newspaper.

The boss was certain that the staff would stop working as soon as his back was turned.

The cat arched its back and hissed at the dog.

The children sat back to back so they couldn't see each others' drawings.

The cup had been pushed to the back of the cupboard.

The man was refusing to go to the back of the queue.

The sun beat down on their bare backs.

There's room for three people in back.

They blindfolded him and tied his hands behind his back.

They tied his hands behind his back.

Two passengers sat in the back of the car.

We could only get seats at the back.

Would you give me a back rub?

a seat with good back support

For more infomation >> back (noun) - Duration: 6:27.

-------------------------------------------

Zena Spinning Flowers Kat: F II - Pyrocheck Silvester Feuerwerk Full HD - - Duration: 0:53.

For more infomation >> Zena Spinning Flowers Kat: F II - Pyrocheck Silvester Feuerwerk Full HD - - Duration: 0:53.

-------------------------------------------

English for Russian Speakers 39 - 'the dishes are clear' or 'the dishes are clean'? (with subtitles) - Duration: 2:08.

Hello everyone, and welcome back to 'One

English Tip in One Minute for Russian

Speakers' where each week I talk about,

in detail, one common English mistake

made by Russian speakers as they try to

master their English. This is video number 39.

Unless you haven't watched my

other videos you know what I'm going to

say next. Good for you for trying to

master your English. It's a very cool,

smart and sensible thing to do in

today's world. If you've watched the

videos then you know how this goes. I

show you a slide, and on the slide I

write two sentences: One is the correct

way an English speaker -- a native English

speaker -- would say it, and the other is

the wrong way that a Russian speaker

who's learning English might say it.

You need to decide which is correct. Read

the sentences, think about the answer,

pause the video if you have to and we

will talk about the answer in the slide

that follows this slide.

If you got the answer with

high confidence, then good for you. But

if you got it wrong, then you're like

many Russian speakers learning English,

and you just need to correct this

mistake. To start you off on that path,

I've given you three sentences to study

from. Study these sentences in their

entirety, review them -- drill them into

your brain -- and put into practice what

you've learned through writing or

speaking or both. Try to work

outside of the classroom as well -- outside

of this video, I mean -- as well.

For more infomation >> English for Russian Speakers 39 - 'the dishes are clear' or 'the dishes are clean'? (with subtitles) - Duration: 2:08.

-------------------------------------------

the Raid. - Yanderu Kimi ni Okuru Uta (ENG SUB) [HD] - Duration: 4:27.

[translations by me]

[credit if use / let me know if there are errors!]

"Yanderu Kimi ni Okuru Uta" | "A Song for the Suffering You"

"You're a good kid" I want to be praised so

I overdo my smile, behaving as a cute kid but

All of a sudden I become sad...

This stabilizer is no longer enough and

somehow everything has become unpleasant

I can't smile

I hate hate hate REALLY hate this me

The truth is I was always lonely

There was nothing like hope

"Are you sick?" asked by those who are just nosey

Those believed betray me

I just couldn't get used to society

It's said that with social anxiety

there's a depen-depen-dependence on fictional characters

It felt like I was saved

whenever I hurt myself

But even still, I wish for more

My profusely beating heart

The reason for my birth

I want to die already!

I want to die! I want to die!

Even though I wished for it countless times

Why are so many of my tears overflowing?

Please! Please! Please!

I'll listen to anything you say so

I need

to be by my side

I can't take my hands off my phone

and I'm playing games on social media

A modern disease of the Yutori Generation

Being called antisocial is a word of praise

Something like a future is bleak

In the world and in people there are only wounds

Who? Who? Who?

Anonymity

Glossing over the unsightly

let's cut it all up

Your invisible wounds

let me carefully sew them together

your mentality is like glass shattering

I want to die already! I want to die! I want to die!

"Well, it's better if I die"

Don't settle it so easily

I want to disappear! I want to disappear! I want to disappear!

It's better to give some space, isn't it

But I was a little happy

"Sorry, Goodbye"

I still want to know want to know want to know

the taste of happiness

My chest is in pain

I feel like crying

I can't heal I can't heal I can't heal

Let's cherish the gentle pains too

You still want to go? Want to go!? Want to go!?

In any case, if I'm going to die anyway

I'll enjoy life and have fun with all my might

I want to live! I want to live! I want to live!

Just blinking is a waste of time

If you have the time to worry

then you should live with all your might, even if it kills you

For more infomation >> the Raid. - Yanderu Kimi ni Okuru Uta (ENG SUB) [HD] - Duration: 4:27.

-------------------------------------------

(โปรโมทเซิฟ War Z AmazonZ) #ของเขาดีจริง* รอไรโหลดเลย - Duration: 3:34.

For more infomation >> (โปรโมทเซิฟ War Z AmazonZ) #ของเขาดีจริง* รอไรโหลดเลย - Duration: 3:34.

-------------------------------------------

sleep like a log/baby (Idioms) - Duration: 0:13.

sleep like a log/baby (Idioms)

(informal) to sleep very well

For more infomation >> sleep like a log/baby (Idioms) - Duration: 0:13.

-------------------------------------------

#DdVotr 173 - Il genio della lampada... tascabile! - Duration: 10:02.

For more infomation >> #DdVotr 173 - Il genio della lampada... tascabile! - Duration: 10:02.

-------------------------------------------

leave somebody holding the baby (Idioms) - Duration: 0:22.

leave somebody holding the baby (Idioms)

(informal) to suddenly make somebody responsible for something important that is really your responsibility

He changed to another job and we were left holding the baby.

For more infomation >> leave somebody holding the baby (Idioms) - Duration: 0:22.

-------------------------------------------

be like taking candy from a baby (Idioms) - Duration: 0:27.

be like taking candy from a baby (Idioms)

(informal) used to emphasize how easy it is to do something

I thought it was going to be difficult to get funding for the project, but in the end it was like taking candy from a baby.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét