Thứ Bảy, 29 tháng 7, 2017

Waching daily Jul 30 2017

(distant shouting)

(indistinct chatter)

♪♪

Culper!

♪♪

Culper!

(gunshots)

♪♪

(indistinct chatter)

♪♪

♪♪

Culper!

(panting)

Culper!

It'll all be over soon.

♪♪

No more hiding.

No more lying.

♪♪

Regards to your father.

♪♪

(woman's voice) You shall receive.

♪♪

(gunshot, Simcoe grunting)

(grunting)

(screaming)

(grunting, groaning)

(gunshot)

(panting)

(gasping, bricks rattling)

(whimpering)

♪♪

(shouting)

♪♪

♪♪

(groaning, grunting)

Colonel! Colonel!

Help me!

(grunting)

Lay him down. Lay him down.

Come on, here. Try not to move.

Sir, please, try not to move.

Help in here!

We need help! Bandages, please!

Come on, will you! I need those bandages now!

Stop the bleeding.

(Simcoe whimpering, indistinct chatter)

♪♪

(Simcoe whimpering) Stay still!

Bandages, please! Now!

(man's voice) The army's fumbled at Yorktown.

(whimpering)

Easy-- Try not to move.

Colonel. Still.

Easy.

Hold your hand on there.

(choking, whimpering)

You're in shock. Colonel, please.

(coughing, gagging)

Easy...

For more infomation >> TURN: Washington's Spies: 'No More Hiding' Talked About Scene Ep. 408 - Duration: 4:49.

-------------------------------------------

Con đường ma ở Tiền Giang và những bí ẩn kỳ lạ lần đầu được tiết lộ - Duration: 6:08.

For more infomation >> Con đường ma ở Tiền Giang và những bí ẩn kỳ lạ lần đầu được tiết lộ - Duration: 6:08.

-------------------------------------------

Donald Trump becomes Zombie God / Gaoranger Scream Captain America vs Zombies And Zombie Boss IRL - Duration: 23:40.

For more infomation >> Donald Trump becomes Zombie God / Gaoranger Scream Captain America vs Zombies And Zombie Boss IRL - Duration: 23:40.

-------------------------------------------

The Ravenlore Tiny House | Bautiful Rainbow House - Duration: 2:28.

THE RAVENLORE TINY HOUSE | BAUTIFUL RAINBOW HOUSE

For more infomation >> The Ravenlore Tiny House | Bautiful Rainbow House - Duration: 2:28.

-------------------------------------------

TURN: Washington's Spies: 'What Happened to Abe?' Sneak Peek Ep. 409 - Duration: 1:15.

Heard you've been lookin' for a British soldier

claimin' to be a spy.

Aye, we nabbed this crabby bastard near Blandford.

Claims he's planted with the Lobsters in New York City

on Washington's orders.

Bring him out.

(door opening)

Brewster?

Champe.

This your man?

No.

Wait. Wait-wait.

But he's tellin' the truth.

He's one of ours.

(Brewster) What happened to Woodhull?

Last I saw him, he was lookin' for away to run.

Hopefully he got another chance.

I thought I glimpsed him at Blandford.

He can't have gotten too far.

Our plan was to get to Head of Elk.

We heard Lafayette was there.

Lafayette? Aye.

Frenchies have a slough further up the coast.

They're always patrollin'.

Good man.

♪♪

For more infomation >> TURN: Washington's Spies: 'What Happened to Abe?' Sneak Peek Ep. 409 - Duration: 1:15.

-------------------------------------------

PLYR 2 Plays Lawbreakers - Duration: 1:25:17.

For more infomation >> PLYR 2 Plays Lawbreakers - Duration: 1:25:17.

-------------------------------------------

Reading Vlog | BookTubeAThon Days 4&5 [CC] - Duration: 8:29.

Hello lovely humans, and welcome to my reading vlog for days four and five of the booktubeathon.

[Music]

Yesterday was not a very good day.

Can I put you up?

Yeah.

It was great, it was great.

So I'm still feeling super shitty today but less shitty than yesterday therefore I'm capable

of doing something.

Yeah, yesterday I just spent the day writhing on the couch and then when the pain went away

enough I played some video games, but there was no focus to be had for reading.

I did, however, on day four, start this.

And I made it 70 pages in yesterday and this morning I finished it.

I'm so very torn as to what to rate this.

Like, why are these books doing this to me?

I need coffee.

I'm gonna get coffee.

[Thud]

I left and got some coffee.

Book's not damaged.

My thoughts are still in chaos, but you know, whatever.

I will speak more to this book in my wrap up at the end of this week when I decide what

to rate it.

So I'm not even going to mark it as finished on Goodreads yet, cuz I don't, I don't know

what to do.

I downloaded the audio book to The Heart of Darkness by Joseph Conrad because I started

reading, or I tried, I don't know.

I probably shouldn't have started trying yesterday.

I started trying and it's a classic and it's very wordy and I just knew there was no way

in hell I was going to make any progress.

So there's lots of versions of it and I found one with a narrator that I really liked the

sounds of so I started listening to that yesterday and I'm enjoying it so far.

Honestly, I think I'm going to go to the basement right now, I'm going to set up my video game,

my GameCube, play some Harvest Moon and just keep listening to this and just try to relax.

And not hurt so bad.

So we'll catch up later!

[Music]

I bought some books.

Cuz you know, totally needed more.

Today it's the 29th.

I forgot to close out my vlog last night.

Yeah, I'm wearing the same thing as yesterday but you get what you get.

I read about 100 pages of this in the bath last night.

It's pretty slow and I'm not a huge fan of a lot of the characters, although I am enjoying

the writing style cuz it's very...

It's very much like how I write with short scenes that just keep moving.

I don't do a lot of long scenes, so it's just really nice to see other published works that

are comprised of short, short scenes and not very many long scenes.

There's very rarely scenes that go on for longer than, than a page and a half, two pages

so, I like that.

That's that book.

Then yesterday I also picked out a bunch of options, I can't pick them up, for the tome

topple readathon.

Those are actually really heavy.

[Large Exhale]

So I'll film a TBR for that, maybe today.

I'm just going to try really hard not to get tempted by shiny new things.

My question for you today has to do with required reading in high school.

So, I was one of those people that always read the required reading books in the first

night that I got them cuz they're always so short.

Shakespeare...

I never, I never finished the Shakespeare books ahead of time.

I always read those in class cuz it was just easier.

My teacher could actually explain the language to us.

Anyway.

What, of the required reading novels, did you like the most and which did you hate the

most?

I think I hated Where The Red Fern Grows the most because I don't do sad books and I don't

do where animals die because I just can't handle it.

So we had to read this book, thankfully I read it at home and could cry at home, and

then my teacher rolled in the TV at the end of this unit and was like, oh yeah by the

way, we're watching this movie in class!

So that was the one I hated the most.

The one I liked the most?

I really liked Number the Stars by Lois Lowry.

It was super sad but I really enjoyed it.

I read it so long ago and you can see my copy is in great condition.

Then in university I had to read Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep and I don't think

I gave this a very high rating but I did really enjoy how weird it was and how different it

was from all the other required reading I've ever had to do.

And it was also very interesting to see the comparison between this and the movie Blade

Runner which this, the movie was based off of this book and one of my teachers used to

love Blade Runner so he'd show it once a year to his classes, and I had him for a few years.

So that was very interesting.

But my camera battery is about to die, I need some breakfast, I need to get stuff done,

so.

If you like these rambly videos, you can subcribe and like them to see more in the future and

I hope that you have an awesome morning, afternoon, or evening, whichever it is, wherever you are.

See ya!

[Music]

For more infomation >> Reading Vlog | BookTubeAThon Days 4&5 [CC] - Duration: 8:29.

-------------------------------------------

NBA Live Mobile - 5 SUBS = 100K... Let's get it - Duration: 1:01:55.

For more infomation >> NBA Live Mobile - 5 SUBS = 100K... Let's get it - Duration: 1:01:55.

-------------------------------------------

Viktor Montage #3 - Best Viktor Plays - Duration: 13:01.

Viktor Montage #3 - Best Viktor Plays

Viktor Montage #3 - Best Viktor Plays

Viktor Montage #3 - Best Viktor Plays

Viktor Montage #3 - Best Viktor Plays

Viktor Montage #3 - Best Viktor Plays

For more infomation >> Viktor Montage #3 - Best Viktor Plays - Duration: 13:01.

-------------------------------------------

Farewell to Miss Teen USA 2016 Karlie Hay - Duration: 1:32.

Miss Teen USA 2016

Is Texas!

Looking back on my year, I'd have to say

If it wasn't for the obstacle I was faced with at the very beginning of my reign

I wouldn't have grown as much as I have

After the rainstorm in the beginning came a beautiful rainbow and a full year of opportunities

The most amazing and memorable experience I have from this year was definitely

traveling to Mexico City with Smile Train and getting to watch a full-on surgery on a little kid.

Their life was changing forever and that kid was going to wake up with a beautiful smile

And I never thought I would be sitting in an emergency room watching a surgery first hand happen

and watching a life being changed and I think that's what this year is all about, changing lives and inspiring others

My advice for the next Miss Teen USA is just embrace every single moment

because it literally goes by so fast

Not joking, you'll just blink your eyes and wake up and it'll be the last day and you'll be here

Embrace every moment and always remember to stay true to yourself

and be unapologetically yourself and have fun. You were chosen for a reason

and you have one year to make change in the world

So do as much as you can with your title

Give back to your community and just be open to new things, meeting new people, and growth

because that's what this year is all about

For more infomation >> Farewell to Miss Teen USA 2016 Karlie Hay - Duration: 1:32.

-------------------------------------------

伊黛萱 台灣黑熊 熊蓋芽系列-1 手機保護殼 - Duration: 1:31.

For more infomation >> 伊黛萱 台灣黑熊 熊蓋芽系列-1 手機保護殼 - Duration: 1:31.

-------------------------------------------

1 . Blaya - Elevado - Duration: 1:44.

For more infomation >> 1 . Blaya - Elevado - Duration: 1:44.

-------------------------------------------

[Day#22] Fallout 4 with Trixz2007 - Duration: 2:40:19.

For more infomation >> [Day#22] Fallout 4 with Trixz2007 - Duration: 2:40:19.

-------------------------------------------

2 . Blaya - Seculo XXI (Prod. Legua$) - Duration: 3:13.

For more infomation >> 2 . Blaya - Seculo XXI (Prod. Legua$) - Duration: 3:13.

-------------------------------------------

start cheating in minutes - pc / xbox / playstation / android - Duration: 15:03.

the best mods,bots,addons,save editors,glitchs...

Everything a little bit for all systems

Xbox at its best

All software in the video has been tested

Android does not escape

Clean downloads without surveys or scums

More than 400 pages

Mod menu for ps4 yes it works

One of the most complete

Undetectable code

online games

subscribe

First and only save editor for ps4 that really works 100%

The best of the best save editors for Ps3

ps3 ftp

The best on ps4

God does not forgive them because they know very well what they do

Required on ps3

Thank you for watching, leave yours like and share

For more infomation >> start cheating in minutes - pc / xbox / playstation / android - Duration: 15:03.

-------------------------------------------

A.De...이제 컴백만 기다립니다!!😘A.De... now we are looking forward to comeback!😘 ::makestar - Duration: 0:56.

Want you A.De!

Hello you all!! It's A.De!!

Thanks to you all's amazing support and enthusiasm!! Our 2nd Project with Makestar,

producing our 3rd single album has surpassed 100% and ended in a success!!

We were so glad to present natural sides of us

through Makestar's update-content like "Body Language" and "Self-Cam"!

Though the project ended, we will continue putting harder efforts on

our upcoming new album and comeback! So please wait for us a little more~

PLUS! We will work hard for our StarMakers' rewards as well!

So, feel free to get more excited!!~!

So far, it's from A.De!! Thank you~~~

For more infomation >> A.De...이제 컴백만 기다립니다!!😘A.De... now we are looking forward to comeback!😘 ::makestar - Duration: 0:56.

-------------------------------------------

Movie Trivia with 2017 MISS TEEN USA Contestants - Duration: 1:59.

Oh, it's that movie when he...

Is that Jungle Book?

I have no idea.

Titanic? Yay!

The really cute movie with the two dogs

and they were eating the spaghetti.

Dorothy?

The Wizard of Oz.

That's literally my favorite movie and I didn't get it.

Oh my gosh.

No, it's not Sleeping Beauty. It's not Sleeping Beauty. Is it Shrek?

It's not Cinderella.

It's that other one.

No, no, Shrek has that in it too!

Whenever they talk to the mirror. Okay, wait, hold on.

It's a princess.

Snow White, duh.

Oh my goodness, I have no idea. Is this bad?

Adam Sandler's in it, right?

Is that the Little Rascals or something?

The Sandlot! That's my favorite movie.

That's Finding Nemo.

Finding Nemo.

Nemo.

Nemo.

Nemo.

Nemo.

Aww, is it Finding Nemo still?

Elf! My favorite Christmas movie.

What?

It's Stitch! Lilo and Stitch!

Mean Girls!

It's a Disney movie!

Lilo and Stitch...no?

The Lion King.

Oh an oompa loompa. That's from...

Willie Wonka and the Chocolate Factory. Yes!

Um, Freaky Friday?

Is it the spy and the pageantry?

I know what the movie is, but I can't think of the name.

Miss Congeniality.

Aww, I miss these movies, I'm sad.

I love movies! I'm proud of myself.

For more infomation >> Movie Trivia with 2017 MISS TEEN USA Contestants - Duration: 1:59.

-------------------------------------------

PASS - Team #MIFAA - Duration: 5:10.

Passenger 2: That was an amazing musical -

Lin-Manuel did it again!

I wasn't sure he'd be a convincing Harriet Tubman, but he pulled it off.

Hey, is that our ride?

Passenger 2: Uh, I think so.

The driver's profile pic was blank, so I don't know.

Uh, Herschel.

That's his name.

Driver 1: Hey, where you folks headed?

Passenger 2: Speaking of bruthas... did you see that story about the other day about the

woman who got assaulted by a, um...

Passenger 1: That guy in the projects.

Kinda looks like him.

Could be...

[Drum triplets, "Girl Bag Holder" chorus, a la Rick Roll]

Eric: Did somebody order a PASS?

Passenger 2: OK...

Sorry, brotha.

Stay woke.

Herschel: Uh... yeah.

Yeah.

No worries, suit yourself.

Passenger 1: This one?

Passenger 2: Clean cut.

Not getting that angry Samuel L. Jackson vibe from him.

Passenger 1: You mean Samuel L. Jackson from "Coach Carter"?

Passenger 2: No, Samuel Jackson in "A Time To Kill".

Passenger 1 & 2: "Yes They Deserved To Die And I Hope They Burn In Hell!"

Passenger 1: FOCUS!

Yes or no?

Passenger 2: One way to be sure.

Hey, what's your favorite Samuel L. Jackson movie?

Eric: "The Long Kiss Good Night".

Geena Davis is underrated!

Passenger 1: Good enough for me.

Let's go.

Eric: Have you guys heard about Purge Pricing?

Passenger 1: Purge Pricing?

Eric: Yeah, it's where you PASS on the other driver and you pick me and the rates go up.

No.

Well, think of it as a convenience fee for carefully picking the driver

that has been, uh, thoroughly vetted.

[Intro to "Girl Bag Holder" a la "Thelma and Louise"]

Passenger 2: Go.

Eric:...(inhales) You sure?

Passenger 2: Yeah.

[Electronica drop]

Passenger 1: How did you get in the front seat?

Jaidan: Did you request a ride?

Passenger 3: Yeah.

Your profile picture isn't on the app.

Are you Jay?

Jaidan: Yeah.

Passenger 3: Oh, is that short for something?

Jaidan: Yeah - Jaidan.

Passenger 3: Oh!

Are you related to Will Smith's son?

Jaidan: No... no.

Passenger 3: Oh... well, I mean I've never had a female driver before.

Jaidan: Well, there's a first time for everything.

You going to the protest?

Passenger 3: Yeah...

Is this your car?

Jaidan: What?!

Passenger 3: No, I'm just checking...

I'm sorry.

Jaidan: You're asking me if the car that I'm driving is my car?

[Drum triplets, "Girl Bag Holder" chorus, a la Rick Roll, car horn]

Eric: Somebody request a PASS?

Passenger 3: Hi-i!

Eric: Hi, I'm Eric.

Passenger 3: Hi, Eric.

I need a ride to the protest.

Eric: Yeah, come on in!

Jaidan: Eric, like Eriq La Salle?!

Wait, you're not going to ask him if that's HIS car?

Eric: (Singing) Just let your Soul Glo!

Passenger 3: What?

Eric: Eriq La Salle, "Coming to America".

The hair... forget it.

[the air is on, the mirrors are out in the dark]

Eric: Welcome to PASS, the app where passengers the power of choice.

[you're fire, in search of a spark]

Eric: Do you choose me?

Passenger 3: Yeah!

Let's go!

This is fun!

Eric: Nice... choice does come with a price.

[you leave me cold]

Eric: Do you folks know about Purge Pricing?

[and I can't go...]

[Cause it's midnight, and your friends have gone in.]

Passenger 4: DRINKO DE MAYO PARTY, POR FAVOR!

Passenger 4: IT WAS A TRIBUTE!!!

[And I sit here, with the engine running, waiting on you.]

[One more night as the girl bag holder]

Passenger 4: Get me to the Opium Den, chop-chop!

[Spacing out while the night gets colder, waiting on you.]

Passenger 4: IT WAS A TRIBUTE!!!

[And it's fun all night, party all night...]

Eric: Ha-ha!

Four G's in one day - I love it!

All: Hey!!!

What's going on!

Eric: Check it out!

Herschel: Damn, this is a haul.

Man, I can't believe this racket works.

Eric: I can't believe I can charge them double.

Jaidan: You know - when they go low, we go high...and higher on the fees.

Herschel: Think of it as a "not woke" tax.

Eric: Yeah, they got caught sleepin'.

Herschel: And you know if you get caught sleepin'...

All: YOU GONNA GET PASSED!

Hershel: Bring it in here, you all.

Oh, I gotta call my parole officer.

[One more night as the girl bag holder]

[Spacing out while the night gets colder]

[Waiting on you]

[And it's fun all night, party all night]

[It feels alright, so party all night]

[I'm here on call]

Eric: Yes, hello, Mr. Chan?

No, no, I'm not missing.

[when sunlight falls, I'll be your belt when you hit the wall]

[It's midnight...]

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét