Thứ Tư, 2 tháng 8, 2017

Waching daily Aug 2 2017

What would you do, if there was a child right in front of you?

For more infomation >> what would you do - Duration: 0:06.

-------------------------------------------

JOKER-PAYDAY Cousin Kidnap Donald Trump / JOKER-PAYDAY VS SWAT And FBI With Nerf Gun In Real Life - Duration: 22:18.

For more infomation >> JOKER-PAYDAY Cousin Kidnap Donald Trump / JOKER-PAYDAY VS SWAT And FBI With Nerf Gun In Real Life - Duration: 22:18.

-------------------------------------------

Learn colors boss baby Balloons Baby Songs Finger Family Nursery Rhymesfor Kids Colours - Duration: 2:10.

Learn colors boss baby Balloons Baby Songs Finger Family Nursery Rhymesfor Kids Colours

For more infomation >> Learn colors boss baby Balloons Baby Songs Finger Family Nursery Rhymesfor Kids Colours - Duration: 2:10.

-------------------------------------------

PSICOSIS EXTRATERRESTRE por Carlos G. Senra y Luis Palacios - Duration: 3:09:26.

For more infomation >> PSICOSIS EXTRATERRESTRE por Carlos G. Senra y Luis Palacios - Duration: 3:09:26.

-------------------------------------------

Kman夾娃娃 這是18禁!?運氣好巡到快保夾的台,不是趕快投保夾出,先思考看看如何做一保多!把保夾公用最大化。30cm超大公仔 誘人的白咲天音#63 - Duration: 7:58.

For more infomation >> Kman夾娃娃 這是18禁!?運氣好巡到快保夾的台,不是趕快投保夾出,先思考看看如何做一保多!把保夾公用最大化。30cm超大公仔 誘人的白咲天音#63 - Duration: 7:58.

-------------------------------------------

Zed Montage #7 - Zed Outplays - Duration: 10:10.

Zed Montage #7 - Zed Outplays

Zed Montage #7 - Zed Outplays

Zed Montage #7 - Zed Outplays

Zed Montage #7 - Zed Outplays

For more infomation >> Zed Montage #7 - Zed Outplays - Duration: 10:10.

-------------------------------------------

高速道路を走る車から投げ捨てられた猫、すぐ後ろの車に乗っていた動物好きの少年にギリギリのところで救われる!【感動する話】 - Duration: 3:36.

For more infomation >> 高速道路を走る車から投げ捨てられた猫、すぐ後ろの車に乗っていた動物好きの少年にギリギリのところで救われる!【感動する話】 - Duration: 3:36.

-------------------------------------------

Cho Saeho & Cao Lu's last dinner date at a pork neck restaurant! [We Like Zines! / 2017.08.01] - Duration: 16:44.

Why didn't you come to Ahn Jaewook's wedding?

Because I don't know him.

(Jo Saeho becomes the icon of absence)

(The 3 absent brothers!)

(This time, it's a restaurant Saeho recommends!)

Isn't it a mask after that?

I have a really sad story about that.

I got divorced.

You got divorced?

(Their time in the restaurant starts now!)

(They head to the restaurant!)

Do you guys have

a top 3 list of dishes

that you want to try before you die?

Do I have to have one?

I was just asking.

Do you have a certain food you really like?

(Scratching)

I almost died once.

You don't think of food then.

Did you eat something spoiled?

(Laughs)

I passed out in the U.S.

Gosh! That was a big deal.

If I had to eat one thing before I died,

it would be rice rolls and spicy rice cakes.

Really? That's so modest.

Because let's say you're on your deathbed,

and they get you a dish you've never tried.

You might not like it.

You don't want that to be your last meal.

It wouldn't be a happy death.

We enjoyed some octopus.

We're going to a place you frequent, Saeho.

I've been going there since before I debuted.

I'm 36 years old now. I've been going since I was 21.

You've frequented this unforgettable place

since you were young. What do they mainly serve?

I'm starting to drool, even though we already ate.

- Pork collar. / - Pork collar.

- Beef or pork? / - Pork.

What part of the pork?

Pork collar.

- The neck? / - Most likely.

I thought about the 3 restaurants

where I'd want to eat before dying.

And this is one of those restaurants.

It's that good?

It's a place that was

and still is a big part of my life.

The owner of this place

should know all the celebrity regulars there.

Right, right.

Do you think he'll mention you first?

If I'm not the first celebrity he mentions...

You pay the bill.

I'll pay for us

and treat the staff.

But we have like 50 staff members.

In addition, 3 servings of pork collar to take home.

What will you pay with today?

I brought my credit card.

What about your limit?

This is a bit embarrassing to say...

But my limit is pretty high.

What is it? Like $500?

(Looks like we're having a work party today)

(We're rooting for both of you!)

I went to junior high and high school in this area.

You're from here?

I went to grade school around here, too.

It's a small place.

The taste hasn't changed in 10 years.

Okay, I have Saeho's credit card.

I'll go in like we're from a different show.

- Go ahead. / - Why am I so nervous?

If they say Kangta or Yang Sechan, it's bad for you.

(Nervous)

(Jaewook goes undercover)

- Hello. / - Hello.

- Hello. / - You're Ahn Jaewook.

- Nice to meet you. / - Nice to meet you.

I'm here to do a shoot introducing this place.

Great. What an honor.

A famous person coming here.

He called him a famous person.

(Very nervous without his credit card)

I was told this is a great restaurant.

Do you get celebrity customers?

Yes. Jo Saeho, Kim Yeonghui...

- Who? / - Jo Saeho.

Jo Saeho?

Jo Saeho.

He said Jo Saeho!

It looks like you're not buying today.

Really? Is that so?

(Thank you for saving me $1,200!)

Sir!

(Look who we have here!)

Wow! It's the head of the Singers Association!

Hello.

You look great in person.

(I'm a 15-year regular)

You two saved Saeho.

I took his credit card.

Yes, yes, yes.

Thank you.

So I'll be paying today.

He was mentioned first.

(Saeho's favorite place is known for pork collar)

(The pork collar is delicious and addictive)

(What made Saeho a 15-year regular?)

Sir, Saeho said that this is

his favorite restaurant that he frequents.

It's a small and simple place.

A good place for two guy friends to have drinks.

So does he come here with girls or guys?

I've never seen him come with a girl.

Hold on. What was this about?

(I saw you!)

- What was that? / - No, it's not like that.

I'm being honest. He's never come with a girl.

He comes with Nam Changhee and Jinho.

Sir.

It doesn't matter if he came with a girl.

Because Saeho needs to get married now.

Changhee has come with a girl, but Saeho never has.

So Changhee actually came with a girl.

He brings a girl sometimes.

I don't know what their relationship is, though.

(Nam Changhee has his dates here)

You could be withholding things

just to protect Saeho.

No.

But...

Sir, I'm sorry. Is your wife here?

She is.

I don't think she'd lie.

Yes. Honey.

- They're very close. / - Is that what you call her?

I call her "darling" when I get angry.

(Here comes the darling)

Your husband seems to be protecting Saeho.

He's been coming here for 15 years.

And you've never seen him come with a girl?

He came once with Cao Lu.

You came with Cao Lu?

(Super flustered)

Why aren't you answering?

You don't consider her to be a girl?

It's not like that.

What happened with that Chinese girl?

- Cao Lu? / - Yes.

Nothing much...

Aren't you going to marry her?

She has a good family. Why don't you marry her?

I'll tell you about all this later.

(He even knows about her family?)

It's not like that. I have a sad story.

I said I'd tell you about it later.

Really?

Once the food gets here.

So he mostly comes with guy friends.

He leads all the younger comedians.

And he pays for them often.

He buys drinks for his colleagues?

He pays 9 out of 10 times.

Then why don't you ever treat us?

I'll make more of an effort to pay starting here.

You've seen him rise out of obscurity.

Shouldn't he order more expensive stuff now?

Does he always order the same stuff?

He always got pork collar at first.

After he got famous, he ordered more expensive cuts.

Right. I thought so.

One time, I got greedy and wanted to order ribeye.

He said I wasn't at that level yet.

(Stick with pork collar, Saeho)

(A huge piece of pork collar is put on the grill!)

We don't cut this up.

The owner has to cut it for the juices...

Let's take photos.

(Almost forgot to take photos of the meat!)

That startled me.

(So sexy...)

(Pork collar...)

(You'll look nice in my book)

In parentheses, write,

"This was taken while eating."

I'll figure that out on my own.

This one piece of pork collar

is like ribeye steak.

You couldn't tell it's pork from a photo.

It looks like chopped-up ribeye steak.

Pork collar is usually served sliced thin.

Sir, why did you decide to serve this so thick?

It stays juicier that way.

But pork that thick will burn

by the time it's fully cooked on the inside.

You can eat this at medium. It's fresh pork.

This can be eaten cooked medium? Pork?

The inside is like ribeye steak.

I'll try a piece.

It needs to cook a bit longer.

A bit longer.

I like my meat cooked medium.

Something in common with the octopus place.

We ate sea squirt at the end there.

That's why it's good to eat this cooked medium.

Sea squirt and medium?

You should laugh at his joke!

I've known him for over 20 years!

He doesn't like forced laughter.

He likes it when you make an effort.

He doesn't laugh now that he's famous.

He was late to react.

He used to laugh right away.

(Cough, cough)

It looks like smoke gets to you.

That's why you can't act.

Look at Jaewook. The smoke doesn't get to him.

You're the only one coughing.

It's almost done.

Medium size.

Dip it in this.

(They have a special sauce)

This special sauce has

all sorts of blended fruit in it.

It's delicious.

(Their first taste of the medium pork collar)

(Hey! This taste!)

(A pig and swallowtails play in the field)

(The pork collar is so juicy...)

(You can't help but smile as you chew it)

(It'll make you a regular of 15 years)

(You can become a regular, too!)

(Thanks for telling us about this place)

Use two hands.

(A respectful fist bump)

How is it? Be honest.

As soon as I bit into it...

The meat comes apart.

It does.

If you didn't tell someone, they wouldn't know

if this was beef or pork.

They wouldn't. It tastes like beef to me.

Do customers ever grab each other's collars

because the meat is so good?

Grab collars over pork collar?

"This isn't pork. This is beef!"

Sir, I hear there's one particular day

you remember out of all of Saeho's visits.

I think there was a year-end awards show.

Like "Entertainment Awards."

I think he watched it at my restaurant on TV.

Right, I remember.

I wasn't doing any shows then.

I couldn't go to the awards show. Changhee as well.

(Young Saeho frequented this barbecue joint)

(He worked so hard that he lost weight...)

(But...)

(He did not win an award...)

We watched other people

win awards on the awards show,

as we had drinks here.

I'm sure you felt that Saeho

should've been on the show, too.

Yes, I did.

What made me happy was that

I came here later after winning an award.

- Afterwards? / - After winning?

And the owner said he watched it.

He really congratulated me, and he was happy for me.

You should give him the trophy then.

There was no need to do all that.

You've been coming here since you were young.

You have a lot of memories here.

And the food is great.

(This becomes a night to reflect)

Tell us your sad story.

While I eat this.

Shouldn't you stop eating when I talk?

(It looks like Saeho is upset)

I don't know if this is the right word...

I got divorced.

- You got divorced? / - Yes.

You were married?

I had a breakup that felt like a divorce.

How long were you together?

Around 6 months.

But it's someone you know well.

I know the person? She's a celebrity?

If you move that water bottle...

- Why? / - If you just move that...

(Jo Saeho and Cao Lu, get married)

Saeho and Cao Lu.

You were really married?

No, it's not like that.

Someone wrote this. A fan.

I came here with Cao Lu

when we did the show "We Got Married."

It was our last day together.

And I wanted her to try this place.

A place I've frequented.

I wanted her to taste the meat here.

So I brought Cao Lu here to eat.

And as we were eating...

I've never been married for real...

But I was in the moment at the time,

and I felt some things.

It felt like my last meal with her.

You startled me. You didn't even really date her.

I've come here for such a long time...

Yet she was the first girl I brought here.

You talked about this in the car.

You said you'd talk about

a heartbreaking story here.

So go ahead and tell that story.

Was that it? Is there a different story?

It can't be this.

You have another one?

What happened was...

(Calm down, or I might get slapped...)

When was the heartbreaking part?

I was really hurt...

Really?

From my severe athlete's foot.

It hurt so much I couldn't walk.

Alright, alright.

The smell of athlete's foot...

Why are you talking about this at the table?

Now my feet are itchy!

Athlete's foot smells like fast-fermented bean paste.

So in 15 years you've dated...

Just her? Nobody else?

Should we look for his name?

I've dated. I'm dating someone now.

And there are girls I used to date.

A con artist?

No, girls I dated.

Who's this girl? Who are Haeun and Sugyeong?

I'm not sure.

Really?

Did he drink a lot?

(Haeun and Sugyeong on the wall)

(He loves teasing Saeho)

So what should they write in the book about here?

Knowing about this place is like meeting

a new friend you'll become really close with.

Just like Jaewook.

Once you're captivated, you stay captivated.

Let's part ways to Jaewook's song "Friend."

Good idea.

(He's been picked on by Heungguk for 20 years)

♪ When love leaves me ♪

♪ Pat my shoulder ♪

(The star ratings for Saeho's favorite restaurant)

It's great he had a place that could comfort him

over 15 years through obscurity and fame.

It's great that Saeho found this place,

so I want to give it a high score.

(Heungguk's score is 4.44 stars)

4.7 stars.

The best.

(It looks like Jaewook found)

(A new place he can frequent)

1, 2, 3.

(Saeho's recommended restaurant confirmed!)

The book is finally out.

For more infomation >> Cho Saeho & Cao Lu's last dinner date at a pork neck restaurant! [We Like Zines! / 2017.08.01] - Duration: 16:44.

-------------------------------------------

EINDRESULTAAT GEHOORTEST AUDIOLOGISCH CENTRUM | VLOG #59 ☆ LEVEN MET EEN DRIELING - Duration: 8:39.

For more infomation >> EINDRESULTAAT GEHOORTEST AUDIOLOGISCH CENTRUM | VLOG #59 ☆ LEVEN MET EEN DRIELING - Duration: 8:39.

-------------------------------------------

adidas Ocean Storm Pack - The Craziest Boots this Year! - Duration: 3:07.

Hi my name is Stefan and I'm glad to welcome you back

to another video on 11teamsportsTV.

Today I'm testing for you the brand new adidas OCEAN STROM PACK

in THE BASE: BERLIN. Let's go!"

The COPA 17 is a classic in the adidas OCEAN STORM PACK and consists three-fourths of leather.

In the forefoot and metatarsus area there is kangaroo-leather which improves the wearing comfort.

n the back area there is rather synthetic for more hold and stability on feet.

Added to this the shoe tongue fitted perfectly on my foot that is a big advantage.

The colorway isn't as you have already noticed COPA classic, but neon yellow... It is always a matter of taste.

Overall it is true to say that there is a great price-perfomance ratio,

the COPA is the cheapest shoe in the OCEAN STORM PACK, so you can't go wrong.

The ACE 17+ PureControl ist the shoe for the central player.

It comes with a PrimeKnit upper that consists of syntetic leather in a combination with a special Textil.

Furthermore there is a PrimeCut silhouette that adapts on your foot like a sock.

Alltogether my advice for you:

Try on the shoe more preciesly because your foot has to fit perfectly, since there are no laces to tighten the shoe up.

The NEMEZIZ 17+ is the new innovation by adidas and comes up with a black-blue-yellow colorway in the OCEAN STORM PACK.

In total the shoe that can offer the most, not only on the pitch but also regarding the innovation.

Accordingly the NEMEZIZ ist the most expenisve shoe in the pack.

It's up to you, if tge shoe is worth its price, but if yes, you have done everything right with the NEMEZIZ.

The X 17+ is in my eyes visually the highlight of the OCEAN STORM PACK and convinces with a really cool design.

Moreover you got through the special overlay layer no laces – ideal for dribbling and shooting.

In addition you can tighten the laces underneath the overlay layer and adjust it to your foot.

This was the „Playtest" oft he adidas OCEAN STORM PACK here, in THE BASE: Berlin.

I hope you enjoyed the video, if yes don't forget to subscribe to our channel,

like the video and put your favourite shoe down in the comments, who you can win afterwards.

My personal conclusion: It was difficult because all oft he shoes have their advantages.

But I'll choose probably the X or the NEMEZIZ, becuase I like the laceless construction.

The X has the advantage that you can still tighten the laces,

for the NEMEZIZ it is important that your feet fit into the shoe.

Apart from that the COPA and the ACE have their own pros. I hope your doing fine, stay sporty and bye bye.

For more infomation >> adidas Ocean Storm Pack - The Craziest Boots this Year! - Duration: 3:07.

-------------------------------------------

[ENG] OMG! Is it Bikini or Pants? BJ AYun's hot sexy dance [A man who supports BJ] - Koon TV - Duration: 3:08.

Searching for "A man who supports BJ"

Found out!

Afreeca TV goddess "BJ AYun"

AYun ,It's been a long time

a clip for Last "A man who supports BJ"

"I wanna born again as her chair."

"I watched your official broadcast with Afreeca TV.

(Heart racing)

"I watched it and started broadcasting late."

She toy with Koon

"Just looking at her"

"makes Koon happy..."

Oh my -0-

Ayun's fantastic waist line

Don't drool!

"The length of her pants stimulating imagination"

Heart attack

Note: This broadcast isn't good for your heart

AYun's sexy dance

BGM : Britt Nicole - Pave

Koon surprised many times today

"Hey guys, move to there!"

"Oh, I love it!"

"There are more than thirteen hundred viewers."

"If you clicked the recommendation for AYun, Show me your hands!"

"Wow"

Moving of temptation

Seal clap

BGM : Brave Girls - Rollin'

It seems to be similar, but the dancing is so different.

Good example

Bad example

Purity feeling

Dirty feeling

Yes, This is it!!

Oh, Please stop it Koon....

Dance exploding number of viewers at once!

"AYun's Broadcasting now has more viewers than me."

The situation reversed

BGM : Girl's day - Darling

Oh! This song is!

So happy just for looking.

Looks like stalking fan...

Mr.pushover! Welcome to the AYun's world!!

"I love you"

"If you lost smile"

"Enjoy AYun's broadcasting"

"Okay, We have to go out now"

Now is timing for leaving

If we delay to leave, Turlet (Some of AYun's fans) will start to attck us.

For more infomation >> [ENG] OMG! Is it Bikini or Pants? BJ AYun's hot sexy dance [A man who supports BJ] - Koon TV - Duration: 3:08.

-------------------------------------------

Hong Joonpyo, "SISTAR's Hyorin sings so well!"…proving his fandom! [We Like Zines! / 2017.08.01] - Duration: 19:52.

You stirred up a lot of people for this election.

You said many controversial things.

The press said I was harsh and rude,

but I don't think I was.

What did I say that was so harsh?

Gyeonggyu, you tell me

something rude I said.

Then I'll explain my reasoning.

What did I say that was rude?

Your entire vibe...

That's not what I meant.

It seemed like you were speaking rudely.

No, that's not the case.

I spoke the facts.

What did I say that was rude?

Old fogey"? Was that so rude?

In Gyeongsang-do, that's not rude.

The press called me rude

because I was too much for them.

Anything they didn't like, they called it rude.

I said I didn't like that Ewha broad.

They said that was rude, too.

- Let me explain that. / - Alright.

When I was a freshman in college,

I came up from the countryside. I was 18.

I had my first group date with Ewha.

With students from Ewha Womans University?

I asked my housemate the day before.

"What do I talk about there?"

I didn't know anything at age 18.

First, I should ask

what high school they graduated from.

Next, I should ask what their favorite movie was.

Third,

I should ask what their favorite book was.

"What's fourth?" "Figure it out after that, fool."

I wrote those questions in order on my hand.

On your palm?

So I asked the girl as soon as I sat down.

What high school did you graduate from?

She said Gyeongbuk Girls' High School.

Gyeongbuk Girls' High School in Daegu

is one of the top high schools in the nation.

We couldn't even look at girls from that school.

We wouldn't dare.

For real.

So when she said she was from that school,

my heart started racing.

I felt like I had hit the jackpot.

For real.

I told her I was also from Daegu.

When she heard that...

The young lady asked

if I'd graduated from Gyeongbuk High School.

I said no.

Then she asked if I was from a prep school.

I said no.

She asked if I was from Daeseong High School.

That's one of the top schools in Daegu.

I said no.

So she asked me what school I was from.

I told her Yeongnam High School.

She stood right up and left.

She left?

You couldn't ask what her favorite movie was.

Those questions you wrote on your hand.

I didn't know that she left.

She stood right up and left.

I figured she went to the bathroom.

So I thought about it.

She asked me my school and left.

And that was the last group date I went on.

After that traumatic experience.

I was 18 years old.

That's why I said that.

When I was a party head in 2011,

I met and talked with Ewha students.

I told that story to be funny.

And I said, "That Ewha broad was nasty."

In the past.

That woman who showed up to the group date.

She left because your school didn't impress her.

You were calling her "the Ewha broad."

They lumped all that together.

That's not what happened.

That's how it sounded.

I thought Ewha students were nasty back then.

But how about now?

I believe they're the future leaders of the country.

I think differently now.

I explained that it was when I was 18 years old.

But they just focus on that one comment.

They put out a report of how

I should make a public apology for what I said.

(Hong Junpyo apologizes for his comment)

It was lumped in with the dishes comment.

You said that doing the dishes is a woman's job.

That's very demeaning to women.

Shouldn't you apologize for that?

We'll give you a chance now.

There's plenty of time left. Please apologize.

I apologize. That wasn't the right thing to say.

Please don't say things like that again.

My wife would keep me

out of the kitchen, saying that

it wasn't the place for a man to be.

That's why I said that.

And they made me sound like I was anti-feminist.

You could've just not said it.

But they asked me.

(Junpyo responds to the questions he's asked)

But you really don't do the dishes, right?

These days, I do sometimes.

(The strong man does the dishes now!)

From time to time.

You were traumatized from that incident?

Not after that.

We're old, and it's just the two of us.

If I don't act right...

She won't feed me.

So I try my best to treat her right.

I hear that she has you on her leash.

Yes. I've been whipped for 40 years.

What kind of husband are you?

You don't have to know that.

Candidate Chu Miae.

You told her that she should go home

and watch her child if she didn't want to work.

I think she was very offended by that.

I think I said that in the National Assembly.

It's a bit awkward between myself and Hong Junpyo.

- Awkward? / - Yes.

He once told me

to go home and watch my child.

What did you say to that?

That my child is all grown up.

I just ignored him.

He never apologized?

I think I said that in the National Assembly.

That was over 8 years ago.

Why did you say that?

She started on me first.

So I told her to go home and watch her child.

I remember saying that.

But I feel bad about it.

(He finally apologizes after 8 years)

(Hong Junpyo apologizes to Chu Miae)

How many times have you made official apologies?

Not that many times.

Demeaning women and "the Ewha broad."

I apologized for those.

Did you apologize about the pig stimulants?

Yes, I did.

And telling Chu Miae to go watch her child.

That's quite a few apologies.

I should apologize for my mistakes.

You should apologize to Chu Miae.

I just did earlier.

- Look into the camera. / - That's alright.

You said some things you didn't have to,

which ended up biting you in the rear.

The same with the pig stimulants.

I wrote that in a book I put out 12 years ago.

I wrote 60 wrongdoings I've committed

over the course of my life.

One of those was the pig stimulant incident.

I didn't do that.

It was someone I was sharing a house with.

And I couldn't stop it.

Politicians blow small things out of proportion.

That's not what I think.

Why couldn't you look at the big picture?

In the case of Obama...

He revealed that he did drugs in high school.

The Republicans attacked him for that,

but what did Americans say?

That he was brave for revealing that.

That's how he overcame it.

But this was something that

I couldn't stop a friend from doing.

Bringing that up during the elections...

Calling me a sexual predator... Gosh...

I can't acknowledge a candidate

who conspired to commit sexual assault.

You're an accomplice to rape using pig stimulants.

We ask Hong Junpyo to drop out immediately.

Hong Junpyo should drop out.

I guess if I drop out,

that would really help you, Cheolsu.

That is unrelated to me.

Drop out immediately.

Do you admit that it was wrong of you?

I apologized for that.

(He's really good at apologizing)

You mentioned a certain brand of washing machine.

That's another big one.

Hong Junpyo's plan for national reformation.

I want to put Korea in a washing machine

for a year and then start the regime.

You want to put Korea in a washing machine.

But many people think

you should be put in a washing machine, too.

I've already been in and out.

You should go back in.

No. I'm totally out. Take a look.

Candidate Hong, you said you've been in and out,

but perhaps it was a broken washing machine.

I use a Samsung washing machine.

I said that without realizing it.

(A slip of the tongue)

I could've said an LG washing machine.

But Samsung sounded more familiar.

You meant you wanted to get rid of corruption.

But for us to hear that...

It sounded a bit excessive.

It was a bit harsh.

Sure.

Some said they were wise words, though.

Remarks like that cause a stir,

but doesn't that hurt you in the end?

You can't get hung up on profit and gain in politics.

When you get hurt,

it's destined, and you can't do anything about it.

Did you ever think as you were

saying that washing machine comment

that you were going a bit overboard?

Not at all.

You're so direct and blunt.

You don't beat around the bush.

What do you think about the way you talk?

That's how you deliver a clear message.

Beating around the bush...

Why do politicians do that?

They want to make a hole they can hide in.

Have you ever considered

being a bit more gentle?

I try to do that.

But if you change your true personality,

you'll die early.

You'll die living like that.

I'll give you a few keywords now.

So hear them out

and respond in your trademark blunt style

with your thoughts on these issues.

What are your thoughts on the comfort women?

- That deal is invalid. / - Pardon?

- It's invalid. / - I see.

It's not something that should be negotiated.

Do you feel the same about Dokdo?

That is our land.

(So simple and clear)

That was nice to hear.

You don't give a long explanation.

Internet trolls?

No need to read their comments.

(A clear answer with no explanation needed)

No need to read the comments.

It looks like I don't need any follow-up questions.

Your responses are so clear and precise.

People will die if they change suddenly.

You sang a lot for your campaign.

Yes.

Why did you sing?

It was out of sheer frustration.

The impeachment and the collapsed parties.

How could there even be an election?

That's why I sang

Come Back to Busan Port" in Busan.

Everyone sang along.

Rather than giving a long speech,

that moment united us all.

In Daegu,

the most iconic politician from there is Park Geunhye.

She was impeached and imprisoned.

The people of Daegu had nobody to rely on.

That's why I sang, "Don't Cry, Hongdo."

(Don't cry, Hongdo)

I'm here. I'm here instead of her.

If you sing in front of thousands,

you all become united in mind.

Right, right.

Did you practice singing before you went up there?

- No, I didn't practice. / - Really?

I pick a song on the spot and sing it there.

So what I'm saying is that

nobody will ever sing for a presidential election

ever again, and it's never been done before that.

I'm the only one.

It was out of frustration.

I couldn't deliver my message.

Nobody would listen.

Everyone was so negative.

I sang to make the election a bit smoother.

That's the only thing I could do.

It's not like I sang because I was happy.

Didn't you say that you'd release an album?

This happened when I was a prosecutor.

I remember it was back in 1993.

Ju Hyunmi was very popular.

Her medleys were popular.

And I used to sing in the past.

My father was a pansori singer.

I don't have my voice now.

But back then, I was singing prosecutor Hong Junpyo.

I got an offer to sing a medley.

You really got an offer?

Yes! I did get an offer back then.

So I went home and asked my wife.

She got so angry.

She yelled at me, so I couldn't do it.

They could've been selling your tape on highways.

Right.

Do you have a favorite celebrity?

These days...

Hyolyn of SISTAR.

She's so good at singing.

Hyolyn...

When I saw Hyolyn on "Immortal Songs..."

I've never heard such amazing renditions

of song remakes.

(When Hyolyn sang Sim Subong's "That Person")

(She gets ready)

(And blasts out a high note)

(Wow)

Amazing vocal range.

When I was head of the Gyeongnam District Office,

I wanted to get SISTAR to perform

at a celebratory music festival.

They're very expensive!

So we got a discount.

- You did? / - Yes. We begged them.

And the people loved them.

I sat in the front row

and clapped along with their singing.

Junpyo, you have many nicknames.

Hong Trump, Strong Man, Hongdozer.

So many nicknames.

What other nicknames do you want in the future?

I don't want any more nicknames.

Starting with Don Quixote, I have so many.

So I don't want any more nicknames.

A lot of people are saying that

the conservative party is in trouble or is ruined.

As the first opposition party candidate,

I'm sure you feel a lot of pressure. How do you feel?

The left and right wings should be stable

for the nation to prosper.

The left-wingers have become fat.

The right-wingers have been broken.

That's why my job

was to restore the right wing so that

the nation can prosper with both wings balanced.

That's what I believe my role is.

I'll try my best at working for that goal.

Alright. How was the interview with me today?

I had fun.

We're going to publish a book

about the things we talked about today.

One of your published books is

"There is No Fear if You Have Convictions."

That's one of your books.

Yes.

What would you call this book?

Just call it "We Like Zines."

(So direct)

In case it doesn't sell well.

Just call it "We Like Zines."

"We Like Zines: Hong Junpyo."

("We Like Zines: Hong Junpyo")

"We Like Zines: A Gentle Man."

I'm not a gentle man.

No, how about this?

What?

"A Whipped Man."

A Whipped Man." Alright.

Don't just be whipped by your wife.

I hope you become whipped by the people.

How about "A Man Whipped by the People"?

Just "A Whipped Man."

Alright.

Let's check out the satirical cartoon.

Artist Park.

You looking convicted today.

(Look forward to conviction and communication)

Gosh...

I look this ugly?

(Hurt)

You should've drawn me looking nicer.

(Slap)

(I tried to draw with conviction...)

(A photo for the book!)

(We had a great time)

(With the whipped man Hong Junpyo)

For more infomation >> Hong Joonpyo, "SISTAR's Hyorin sings so well!"…proving his fandom! [We Like Zines! / 2017.08.01] - Duration: 19:52.

-------------------------------------------

It's time to be seen and heard - a film about Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services - Duration: 4:16.

For more infomation >> It's time to be seen and heard - a film about Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services - Duration: 4:16.

-------------------------------------------

Was ist Freie Wildbahn e.V.? Hilfe und Beratung beim Künstlersozialkasse Antrag - Duration: 1:09.

For more infomation >> Was ist Freie Wildbahn e.V.? Hilfe und Beratung beim Künstlersozialkasse Antrag - Duration: 1:09.

-------------------------------------------

4 steps to win in interviews | Animated guide - Duration: 7:10.

Job interviews are stressful and whist a little anxiety is normal and even help you focus,

totally stressing out will sabotage your chances. This is Alex from Lifelong Learners. I have

conducted many interviews and today I will share with you my 4 steps to help you

win in interviews. Firstly, you need to research your company,

industry and your own value. What are the company's products, competitors

and Industry? What regions do they operate in? This is not as simple as it may seem. Consider

Facebook. Many people feel their product is Facebook and their customers are you and me

but their product is targeted advertisements using our data and their customers are the

companies and people that buy the ads. Research the industry that the company operations

in. What are the forecasts for the future? What challenges does the industry face? What

opportunities are there? Is the industry expanding? Thirdly, know yourself. What attributes, experience,

or qualifications do you have that make you a great candidate for the role? What is your

market value? What should your salary be? Use resources like Glassdoors to find out how much people in a similar role earn.

Once you have researched, set yourself up

for success by having the right mindset for the interview.

Don't go into an interview thinking that it is you verse the interviewer where you

have to convince them that you are perfect and they need to eliminate as many people

as possible Rather you should be working with the interviewer

to consider if you are the right person for the role AND if the company and the role is right

for you. Consider the culture of the company, the location, career development options,

networking opportunities. By the end of the interview you should try to be confident that

you want to work there You should aim to use body language to support

your mindset. Research has shown that a closed body position can actually make you nervous

and stressed while an open body drive confidence. So smile, make eye contact, actively listen

and avoid slouching, fidgeting or chewing gum

Now you need to prepare for the interview questions. Broadly speaking there are 3 types

of interview questions. General questions, behavioural questions and problem questions.

For each of these question types follow the following guidelines:

Carefully listen to the full question before answering. Don't assume you know the question

and interruption them Pause before you answer to gather your thoughts

and prepare your answer Provide short answers that specifically address

the question. This helps the interviewer understand your answer and allows for them to ask additional

questions on areas of interest Be positive in how you answer questions.

Never blame things on your old manager, company or co-workers

The general questions are predictable. There are only a small number of questions asked in many

interviews. The most common of these questions are:

Tell me about yourself What do you know about this company?

What are your salary expectations? What are your strengths?

What are your weaknesses? What are your goals?

What did you like most or least about your

last position? Why did you leave your last position?

What motivates you? Do you have any questions for us?

There are good and bad answers to each of these but perhaps that's a topic for another

video. I suggest you prepare a response for each of these questions and practice with

a friend before the interview. Your responses should be no more than 60 seconds and directly

answer the questions. Where appropriate, provide short examples. Short responses with examples

make your response more digestible.

Behaviour questions always start with "Tell me a time when...." For example, tell me

a time when you had to deal with conflict or tell me a time when you had to learn a

lot of content in a short time. These questions are designed to help the interviewer

understand not what you may do in a particular scenario but what you actually did. The best

way to respond to these questions is with the SAR approach:

Situation: Provide a short description of the situation or problem

Action: What action did you take and why? Result: What was the impact of your actions?

Did it resolve the problem? Make sure that the result you describe links

back to the situation or problem you highlighted. The final type of questions are problem questions.

These are very common with companies like Google, Amazon and Microsoft. They ask these

questions to understand how well you think and specifically ask you to narrate your thinking.

They expect that the role they hire you for will change over time so rather

than hiring someone with specific qualifications they are looking for good thinkers.

An example of this type of question is: How many petrol stations are there in China? The

interviewer doesn't know the answer and nor do they want to know the exact number

but rather they want to see how you address the problem. For instance, a good response

may be: Well, there are about 1.3 billion people in

China Assuming that there are approximately 3 people

per household and 1.5 petrol vehicles per a household then there must be about 600 million

petrol vehicles in China Assuming that there is approx. 1 petrol station

for every 200 vehicles then there must be about 3 million petrol stations

Again, the interviewer is not interested in the final answer but rather the way that you

think.

Most companies will provide an opportunity for you to ask questions at the end of the

interview. Not having questions may indicate that you are not that interested or not prepared in the role

This is an opportunity to leave a positive memory in the interviews and also confirm

if the company is a good fit for you. Resist the temptation to ask about salary

or package, if not already discussed, you will have an opportunity to discuss this if

you are successful in the role. Asking about salary can make it seem like that's all you care about

Focus on questions about next steps, the job and career development opportunities. Perhaps

How would you describe the work place culture? Or show interest in the interviewer: What

do you like about working for this company? How does this company support staff development?

When can I expect to hear from you? Prepare these in advance.

Finally, keep in mind that normally there are more applications than job openings. It

is possible that you are unsuccessful because you not the best person for the role. Use

this as a learning opportunity. Contact the interviewer afterwards, thank them for their time and

ask for specifically feedback from them. Be a lifelong learner by treating every situation

as an opportunity to learn. I hope that these steps help you succeed in your next interview

This has been Alex from life long learners. Give me thumbs up, share and subscribe. Thanks for watching.

For more infomation >> 4 steps to win in interviews | Animated guide - Duration: 7:10.

-------------------------------------------

No awkwardness!! Gyeonggyu & Hong Joonpyo are so much alike! [We Like Zines! / 2017.08.01] - Duration: 14:58.

Youth are very interested in politics these days.

How do you feel about that?

- It's a very positive thing. / - Positive.

It's positive, but doesn't it disadvantage you?

(Low ratings among young voters)

Rather than being a disadvantage, in the last election,

we tried a focus group interview.

It's a group meeting.

The things they said they wanted most were

justice and equality.

After the Choi Soonsil scandal,

they couldn't see that our party had justice.

During the Choi Soonsil scandal,

what caused the biggest uproar among citizens

was when Chung Yoora blurted out...

"Money and connections are talents, too."

About saying on social media that "money is talent,"

she has said that

she said it out of anger and is sorry.

("You guys have too much time on your hands")

("Don't knock my parents, being rich is a talent, too")

(The nation was outraged)

Choi Soonsil's daughter Chung's admittance issue

has Ewha University investigating the truth.

The 3 opposing parties have agreed to attend

the first candlelight vigil

to condemn the Choi Soonsil scandal.

The vigil organizers have said that

the demonstration is meant to demand

the impeachment of President Park Geunhye.

Because of what Chung said, everything collapsed.

Everything.

So it was only right that the young voters

in their 20s and 30s did not support our party.

I actually think that

the younger generation of Korea is very healthy.

But the youth consider conservatism to be bad.

Right.

They think it's old-fashioned and backward.

Right.

What do you think about that?

We've been put in the wrong frame in that respect.

I've stopped using "conservative" and "progressive"

since 10 years ago. I used "left" and "right."

After the French Revolution,

it was divided into Girondins and Jacobins,

That's the start of the left and right divide.

The right wing focuses on freedom for the people.

The left focuses on equality.

I've never thought that the left is bad.

They call this "McCarthyism." That's not what it is.

Uniquely in Korea, after our liberation,

we became right-wing and left-wing.

Right-wing is capitalism. Left-wing is communism.

That's the concept that is confusing our nation.

There is such a thing as a progressive right.

And there is a conservative left as well.

So it's no longer progressive vs. conservative.

I'd like it to be a right vs. left concept.

I see.

You said this to the young voters on social media...

"Guys, I'm your role model.

But why do you hate me?"

Your choice of words was talked about as well.

Because you suddenly didn't use honorifics.

That was when I had just turned 60.

So I thought it was okay to talk down.

(Hahahaha)

It doesn't mean I disrespect them.

Since you're old enough.

Yes, I was more than old enough.

They don't think badly of that in Gyeongsang-do.

Saying "old geezer" is the same way.

He addressed his father-in-law

as "old geezer."

(Hong Junpyo calls father-in-law "old geezer")

I should mention this while we're at it.

I started dating my wife

in my third year of university.

She was working at a bank in Anam.

I went to withdraw some money...

And we saw each other and fell in love.

After a year and a half, I went to greet her parents.

I had an interview with my in-laws for 30 minutes.

My wife spoke with them a little longer, so I asked,

"What did your mom say?"

"Junpyo looks like a kind man."

That's what she said.

"What did your father say?"

"He's chasing after clouds.

He's a complete weirdo.

He's going to give you a hard time.

Be sure you break up with him."

That's when I said that.

"That old geezer. I won't meet him again."

I said that 40 years ago!

They took that and said all sorts of things,

like that I was depraved and whatnot.

You could just not say that.

Why did you say it? Just don't say it.

But they asked me!

Things were actually really bad with my father-in-law.

It was bad, but 6 months before he passed away,

I took him to SNU hospital

and looked after him until the day he passed.

And then after he passed, I bought graves

for him and my mother-in-law in Seongnam.

Why...

I said that, too,

but they only broadcast the first part.

That's how I became depraved.

- You must've been upset. / - Of course I was!

I noticed you have a daughter.

Once you meet a future son-in-law,

don't say anything that'll scar them for life.

(A dad angry about his daughter dating)

Just let her marry him if she likes him.

Don't be all hard on him because you're the father.

You'll scar him for life that way.

Right. If my daughter brought him home and asked,

and she said, "He doesn't like you,"

he could say, "That old geezer!"

Of course.

(Gyeonggyu's daughter: Thank you, Mr. Hong)

I checked social media recently,

and you asked, "Why do young voters like Hong Junpyo,

or why do you hate him?"

How did people respond to that question?

To be honest, I didn't write that.

(So who wrote it?)

Did your aide write it?

- My eldest son did. / - Your eldest?

My eldest son wrote that.

How frustrated must he have been to do that?

As far as I know,

it got 500 comments saying they liked me.

500 comments.

Comments saying they hate me...

(How many comments saying they hate him?)

There were 10 comments saying they hated me,

but my son deleted them all.

All the bad comments?

There were around 10, and he deleted them.

What did the bad comments say?

I never read the comments.

Why?

There are some great comments about politics.

But practically 90% of the comments

are just venting.

You get in a bad mood if you read that.

Since there are so many trolls, I don't read them.

You said your life was a "dirt spoon" life.

How poor were you?

When I was young, right after the May 16 Coup,

my mother was dragged around the street

by her creditors

for reporting a high-interest loan.

Seeing my parents live such a hard life,

I wanted to live in a world without debt.

At first you wanted to be a doctor

because you were poor.

Then you got into the military academy.

But then you went to law school.

Why did you quit the military academy?

It was the end of the year, and my father

was accused of buying stolen fertilizer.

He was arrested for acquiring stolen goods.

It was revealed 2 years later

that the union president had framed him.

He stole around 800 bags of fertilizer.

My father explained, but the police

had colluded with the union president.

I saw my father being mistreated for 2 days

and asked what I had to become to catch bad police.

They told me I had to be a prosecutor.

So that's why I decided to become one.

I studied for 25 days

and chose to go to law school.

If that had never happened...

I would've been in the military academy.

Since I grew up mostly in Hapcheon...

After the coup by Chun Doohwan,

I looked for Hapcheon people.

I would've been a captain by then.

So I would've messed around

and gone to jail.

(If I had gone to military academy...)

You took an exam to qualify as a comedian.

I didn't take the exam.

In my first year of university...

There was a producer named Kim Jeongtae.

I've heard that name before.

He used to direct "If You Laugh, You Get Good Luck."

That's what he told me, "Come to the exam.

It's in November. The MBC comedian's exam.

Come and take the exam."

So I asked, "Does it pay well?"

He said it paid better than a part-time job.

So I said yes and went.

But there was the October Restoration that year.

So I couldn't take the exam.

If I had taken that exam, I would've been

in Kim Byeongju and Lee Yongsik's class.

- You could've been my senior. / - That's right.

Then my life would've been different.

As it would've been if you went to military academy.

I would've been in jail then.

Jail if you had gone to military academy.

A comedian if not for the October Restoration.

I have lots of fun stories to tell.

Many people... Kang Hodong said this to me...

"Whenever I watch election stuff on TV,

I feel like you're up there, Gyeonggyu."

Why?

We look alike. Our image.

- I heard that a lot. / - You do, right?

(Decalcomania angry brothers)

It's an honor for me.

Our voice tones are similar.

You're very frustrating.

You're so frustrating.

You have a temper, too.

We live according to our personalities.

(He looks a lot like me)

There's a type of photo that's trending.

We'll switch faces.

We'll see how much we look alike.

(They both aren't used to new technology)

(Like close brothers)

(Amazed)

(What happens when they change faces?)

There's no big difference.

We look similar.

(Doesn't look awkward at all)

With you here, we need to talk about

the 19th presidential election.

Many people in Korea came to know about you

through this past election.

What did the election mean to you?

With the president's impeachment,

all the right-wing political camps collapsed.

The people created the opportunity

for the Liberty Korea Party to be reconstructed.

So even though I lost the election, I consider it

a relief that a foundation has been established.

According to surveys,

Moon Jaein was set to win the elections.

Right.

I knew when I was running that

Moon Jaein would win.

That's because

after 10 years of left-wing, 10 years of right-wing,

it was a time for a change in regime.

And with the breakup of the government,

we were set to lose.

Despite all that, you said you'd drown yourself

in Hangang, Yeonsangang, and the sea of Jeju-do.

I didn't mean that.

You'd throw yourself in.

I said I should drown myself.

I'm running as right-wing when the left is a majority.

If I don't win this election,

I should drown myself in Nakdonggang.

I should drown myself in Geumhogang.

I should drown myself in the sea of Jeju-do.

Make sure you word it properly.

I said I should drown myself.

I didn't say I actually would.

I wouldn't actually drown myself

just for losing the election.

I just wanted to show how determined

I was during my campaign.

So you lost the election.

How did you get over that?

Losing the election...

It's embarrassing.

I'm a bit wary of actually saying that.

After losing the election,

I feel bad when I go out and meet people.

So you're going to the U.S. out of shame?

You could say that.

(I'm going to the land of freedom)

Americans don't know who I am.

But this happened once.

I thought I wouldn't be recognized in sunglasses.

But people still recognized me.

So what did you do?

Look the other way like this?

I pretended not to notice.

For more infomation >> No awkwardness!! Gyeonggyu & Hong Joonpyo are so much alike! [We Like Zines! / 2017.08.01] - Duration: 14:58.

-------------------------------------------

Hamlet Trương Radio 21: Quên Và Nhớ - Hamlet Trương - Duration: 18:36.

For more infomation >> Hamlet Trương Radio 21: Quên Và Nhớ - Hamlet Trương - Duration: 18:36.

-------------------------------------------

Living in Europe for American & Canadian Digital Nomads - Scandanavia and Central Europe Part 1 - Duration: 7:23.

So living in Europe it's kind of a crazy place and one of the things I learned

when I moved here is that I knew absolutely nothing nothing about living

in Europe I was the standard North American Canadian in my case but just as

bad as you Americans and I knew very little about actually what life was like

in Europe I hadn't even visited as a tourist that said the way most North

Americans visit as a tourist they don't know anything about you're either so I

wanted to make this video not claiming to be an insane expert who knows

everything about life in Europe but if someone has lived here in four different

countries for about five years and give sort of the North American friendly

overview of what it's like to live in Europe in different countries so to go

through all the different options so if you are like a digital nomad or an expat

someone looking to live abroad and you're wondering what country you should

choose I want to give you some more insight into that so to keep things

somewhat manageable I am going to group countries especially the ones I haven't

actually lived in myself and I'm going to start at the top of Europe and then

move down so we will start with Scandinavia this being Finland Sweden

Norway and Denmark Scandinavia is cold and has very long winters this is the

first thing that you probably want to understand especially if you're

considering a long term move now this plays I think an important role in their

culture because you have very high levels like in Norway a lot of people

learn to heavy-metal and sort of very high suicide rates and a little darker

side of culture in many ways you know on the other hand Scandinavians are very

progressive and open-minded whether that's a good or bad thing is up to you

to decide and of course in terms of things like design innovation that way

Scandinavia is very famous for that there's also very high cost of living

there in general so if you're going to get a job Scandinavia could be a great

place to do it especially because the level of English is also going to be

really high so if you need to work there english is probably no problem but if

you're going there is like a digital nomad who's earning the same income no

matter where you live the enna Naevia probably wouldn't be my

first choice except for maybe spending a couple weeks in the summers the next is

going to be my home my hood here which is the really white former Soviet people

they are not Eastern Europeans do not call them Eastern Europe this is the

Central Europe which is like Poland Czech Republic Slovakia I'll include

Hungary in there let me check the map yeah that's all I'm going to include in

there and these countries all have a similar cost of living and I would say a

similar standard of living Prague being at the highest end of it in terms of all

of those but these are all former Soviet countries that did not want to be Soviet

countries so the difference between this part and some places further east is

that very few people here really wanted to be dominated by the Soviets the

culture is much less Russian than it is Slavic than it is like Central European

previously Austria and Czech Republic were part of an empire together at one

point the Czech Republic Prague in particular was the seed of the Holy

Roman Empire so it's very much a European like Central Western European

country that got stuck in a bad spot at the end of World War two so that's

something you see in these countries in terms of their development and quickly

becoming like the rest of Europe I think Czech Republic will be on par with

Germany and stuff within 20 years in terms of incomes and everything else and

in terms a standard of living I mean the trams here already have Wi-Fi that's the

best transportation system of any country or city I've ever been in so

it's already kind of getting there Poland so I'll go through the four

countries Poland you're going to find is much more uniform of everybody is white

and kind of looks the same there's a few other countries in Europe that are like

that where they just don't have the immigrant so there might be some higher

levels of racism there but more than that if you are someone of color you're

just going to get looks because you stand out there's not a lot of you know

people who aren't polish and white even as like a Canadian you

stand out so that's something to keep in mind with those countries but it's not

like terribly bad for my understanding traveling there with friends and talking

to people about it and stuff like that Poland I found the people to be very

hardworking and they also do enjoy to drink Czech Republic is similar although

maybe slightly less hard-working I'm not sure though

and then sovak eeeh and hungary are i don't know if similar all these

countries you're going to find quite a diverse mix of people right now you have

a younger generation that's learning english or speaks fairly good english

not like scandinavian level but decent enough English and likes to travel is

working hard you know likes to be part of Europe and then you have the older

generation that wears Crocs out to the bar and is in sweat pants and is no this

is not all the older generation but you definitely see people that are just like

wow okay that's the stereotype of this part of the world but then you see the

complete opposite as well a lot of like innovation startups things like that as

well so it's a really interesting part of the world to be in beer is cheap

alcohol is cheap cost of living in Prague isn't so cheap

it's went up a lot but the rest of this this region is fairly reasonable to live

in cheaper than Germany especially eating out and entertainment is a lot

cheaper rent and groceries and stuff not necessarily but eating out is very nice

cost of living here you're going to find the language my hunch is in Poland and

Czech you're going to have more English than you will in Hungary and probably

more than Slovakia as well for me as is clear because I've chosen Prague this

part of Europe is a great balance between being a little exotic still and

having some interesting changes happening in some different parts of

their culture but at the same time it's easy to live here I'm not going to lie

to you and pretend like it's some cultural experience it's you know you

can order groceries online there's the equivalent

of Amazon and all this to get things you need

so it's a very especially in progress a very easy life as well it's very modern

in all senses so thanks for watching and stay tuned for the next video where

we're going to cover France Spain Portugal Italy and one of my personal

favorites where I've lived not once not twice but three times Germany so be sure

to subscribe to the channel so you don't miss out on those

For more infomation >> Living in Europe for American & Canadian Digital Nomads - Scandanavia and Central Europe Part 1 - Duration: 7:23.

-------------------------------------------

Hong Joonpyo talks about his 'emperor rubber boots' controversy! [We Like Zines! / 2017.08.01] - Duration: 15:10.

(High expectations to boost viewer ratings)

(They've arrived)

Let's get off here.

Hello.

Nice to meet you.

You know the editorial cartoons?

He's the cartoonist for "Jangdori."

- For the Kyunghyang Shinmun. / - Right.

He will represent you

through a cartoon today.

(I'll look forward to it)

(We officially begin the interview)

Thank you once again for being on our show.

Thank you for inviting me.

So are we starting now?

Yes.

- We've started already? / - Yes.

We started in the car.

(Heh)

Our "Jangdori" cartoonist...

You came with an image already, right?

There's an image he thought of already.

I don't think...

It'll be a good image of me.

Why are you being so negative from the start?

Why, right from the start?

Right now, we're not even in power.

There's not much reason to be portrayed positively.

Is that how you think?

Let's take a look.

This isn't how I feel...

I just drew a funny image.

I created this character for you...

(So angry)

(Actual image)

(Please be understanding)

It's not too bad.

Thank you.

It's a very friendly image.

Thank you.

However...

I just live according to my personality.

(Nervous)

But Gyeonggyu is worse than me.

(Why me?)

There's actually someone worse than us two.

Kim Eojun.

(Me?)

Are you close with him?

I am.

People won't understand, but we're close.

You're totally different from each other.

But we're the same in that we live our own lives.

You didn't interview with Kim Eojun, and instead,

you came on our show.

So you consider me better than him?

No.

(What?)

That's not what I'm saying.

Kim Eojun teases his guests on purpose.

But you're different from him.

You're superior.

(That's a relief)

Thank you.

You said you wanted to be the no. 1 opposing party.

That you're an expert at conflict.

You're going at it with the ruling party right now.

In your opinion...

Is there anything you think Moon is doing right?

This isn't a time for me to point out wrongdoing.

It's only 2 months into his administration.

The new government is just getting established.

We don't want to be biting at their heels already.

So I told the party to hold back on criticism

when the president is overseas.

He's there for our nation's interest, so no criticism.

President Moon invited all 5 party leaders.

But you didn't attend.

Was there a particular reason for that?

When politics got messy, there used to

be an inter-party summit to resolve things.

(A gathering of leaders from all parties)

But after the 3 Kims era (Youngsam, Daejung, Jongpil),

the inter-party summit became meaningless.

It was wrong to attend.

And secondly, there's the Korea-U.S. FTA issue.

During the Korea-U.S. FTA agreements,

Moon Jaein and the Democratic Party

criticized me so much.

They said they'd renegotiate once in power.

But if you look at what the U.S. says...

The Korea-U.S. FTA produces

$30 million in profits for Korea per year.

And so the U.S. wants to renegotiate.

The Blue House needs to argue about that.

But during the first inter-party meeting,

if I went to argue that, it'd be bad for both of us.

So I thought it wasn't right to attend.

But from the general consensus,

we thought you didn't go because many were invited.

If he had invited you alone,

you would've attended.

I still wouldn't go.

For those reasons?

Yes, the FTA is the main topic of discussion there.

But you'll have to converse sooner or later.

I said I'd go if he invites me again.

Next time?

With all the other party leaders?

We'll see when the time comes.

So you went to Cheongju instead

and did volunteer work for an hour.

It wasn't an hour...

People talk about how I was there for 2 hours or so...

I originally planned to do volunteer work

during the time the summit was happening.

So from 12:15 to 1:56 when the summit ended.

Instead of the summit,

I went to do volunteer work.

We planned it out like that.

Employees went from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. and did it all.

The leader is there for symbolic reasons.

- For symbolic reasons? / - That's right.

The rain boots incident is a big search term.

("Embarrassing himself while putting on a show")

They helped you put on your own rain boots...

Thing is...

When you put them on, it's slippery.

So they were just holding them for me.

I put them on myself.

So you didn't ask them to do that?

They were just holding on so I wouldn't slip and fall.

That's a mud hole.

Chu Miae focused on governance

and locked arms with you.

I saw that on TV. You were surprised.

I was surprised.

The reason is...

Chu Miae and I are

from the same Judicial Training Institute class.

We sat in the same lectures.

We were in the same class,

but we never spoke to each other for all 2 years.

Oh, really?

- She was difficult to approach. / - She was?

- She is. / - Why?

She was pretty.

Since she was pretty, if I'd chatted with her...

People might think I was chatting her up.

The way I remember it,

I didn't talk to her for all 2 years there.

- Not once? / - Though we were in the same class.

You've lived around 20 years as a politician.

What do you think about politics?

Compared to your prosecutor days?

Whether I'm a prosecutor or a politician,

I start my day with conflict.

Why's that?

As a prosecutor, you're in amongst

people who are opposing each other.

You're always in conflict as you come to decisions.

Then as a politician, you have

ruling-opposing conflicts, internal conflicts...

You're living in conflict.

So this is a very difficult life.

That's why I tell my sons

not to choose a profession

that makes you live in conflict.

After living that life for around 36 years,

it's a tough life.

The life of a politician.

What do you do first when you wake up?

Facebook.

(Social media as soon as he wakes up)

To see how things are going?

And I read the newspaper.

To see how the world is running.

How long have you been a politician?

- 22 years. / - Wow, 22 years.

Former president Kim Youngsam called you

and suggested you become a politician.

How did that come about?

At the time, the National Congress for New Politics...

And Lee Gitaek's Democratic Party...

And Kim Youngsam's New Korea Party...

I wanted to join the opposing party,

but they never said they'd nominate me.

Though they called?

Then Kim Youngsam called.

- To join him? / - Yes.

He asked why a civil government prosecutor

wanted to join the opposing party.

He suggested I join his party instead.

It wasn't long after I'd retired.

So when the president called,

I couldn't help but stand up

as I took the call.

You went like this?

So I just blurted out my answer.

I couldn't break a promise to the president.

That's why I joined that party.

If you had chosen former president Kim Daejung,

your political life could've been completely different.

Most likely.

It would've been a completely different political life.

Let's look at 20 years of Hong Junpyo's political life.

- 22 years. / - 22 years...

(To be exact)

Though it doesn't make much difference.

22 years.

What are 3 things you're proud of, and 3 you regret?

First, 3 things you really think you did well.

If I look back on my entire life...

The best thing I did

was meeting my wife.

I would say it's thanks to meeting her 40 years ago

that I am who I am today.

That's the first thing.

Second...

The 1993 slot machine investigation.

About the slot machine corruption...

Prosecutors, the National Security Agency, police,

and even journalists are getting involved.

The prosecutor in charge, Hong Junpyo,

stated that politicians and journalists are suspected

of partnering up illegally with slot machine owners.

(Added pressure on many fronts during investigation)

Park Cheoleon was arrested

and found guilty of accepting bribes.

We need to pull all rotting organizations

out of our society by their roots.

And then have a new beginning.

He suggested there would be

a storm in political and journalistic circles.

The leaders of the prosecutor's office opposed it.

The Blue House prevented us from investigating.

Internal affairs stopped us from investigating.

But I persisted alone and got it done.

At first, there were no results.

But after 14 days, at dawn, I got a lead.

It was a really difficult time back then.

I was 38 years old then.

I actually considered jumping off the 12th floor

due to the psychological pressure.

But I got through it well.

You overcame it well. You're proud of that.

What else are you proud of?

The third thing...

When I was governor of Gyeongsangnam-do,

in just 3 years and 6 months, I paid off

the province's debt of around $1.3 billion.

That was without selling any province assets.

Those 3 things were

the best things I did in my life.

Then how about 3 things that you really regret?

I should've become a doctor.

But I ended up being a prosecutor, then a politician.

The right thing to do was become a doctor instead.

The second thing is, in the presidential election...

I lost.

Not because I wasn't elected,

but because I disappointed the conservative right.

I did my best, but I failed.

How were exit polls compared to expectations?

It was lower than we expected.

But you came in second.

With an election...

Second, third, or last is all the same.

Only first place gets respect in elections.

- It's heartless. / - That's right.

Second and third...

They're meaningless.

(What's the third thing you regret in life?)

- Nothing else. / - Really?

What about this? (Your eyebrows)

Don't you regret that?

When I was in that other party, I was so harassed

that all my eyebrow hair fell out.

In 2011.

My wife told me to get them tattooed, so I did.

It really stings.

I stopped in the middle of it.

It was annoying and I said I couldn't do it.

My doctor friend did it for me.

But now some eyebrow hair has grown back,

so it's okay.

It suits you well now.

It looked quite awkward at first.

But not at all now.

Youth are very interested in politics these days.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét