Thứ Ba, 1 tháng 8, 2017

Waching daily Aug 2 2017

Hello everyone ! Hope you're well

You were many to ask me the recipe of my curry

in one of my "What I eat in a day" video

So I decided to share with you

my recipe of eggplant and coconut milk curry

You will need 3 small shallots

and 3 eggplants

Cut into cubes the eggplants

and chop the shallots

In a large pot

I pour about two tablespoon of olive oil

When the pot is hot

I add shallots

Let brown the shallots

and I add 1 tsp mustard seeds

2 tsp garam masala

1 tsp ground cumin

mix well and add a trickle of water

and add 2 tbsp curry powder

I had bought this curry when I had been in Paris

in the 11th arrondissement, it's so good

Here's our curry paste

It smells very good

now, we can add eggplant

Mix well with the spices

the curry paste must be well mixed with the eggplants

If needed, add some water time to time

our eggplant are cover by the curry, it's perfect

add 1/2 cup water

mix and cover

let cook for about 20-30 minutes

After this time, eggplants must be melted

Add the tomato flesh

about 400g

mix

and add the coconut milk

you can find all the ingredients in my blog I let the link in the description box

Mix well with the coconut milk

and you can salt and pepper

add chickpeas and mix again

Cover and let simmer for 30 minutes

Lower the fire so that it's soft

At the end of these 30 minutes, here's our curry

It's so simple to do but so delicious

the curry is creamy

you don't have to add anything

when I made it everyone was served again

To serve I add some parsley or coriander

I don't like coriander but we usually use it for curry

and some brown rice

I like to add cashew nut or peanut, it's up to you

Here's the result

It's so delicious and simple, you just need some cooking time

I advice you to try it

See you soon for a new video !

For more infomation >> CURRY | Eggplant, chickpeas and coconut milk - Duration: 3:10.

-------------------------------------------

latest designer blouse designs | basic embroidery stitches | embroidery stitches for beginners - Duration: 2:15.

latest designer blouse designs

For more infomation >> latest designer blouse designs | basic embroidery stitches | embroidery stitches for beginners - Duration: 2:15.

-------------------------------------------

नारळी भात | How to make Narali Bhat | NARALI BHAT FULL RECIPE AUTHENTIC MAHARASHTRIAN FOOD RECIPE - Duration: 6:20.

For more infomation >> नारळी भात | How to make Narali Bhat | NARALI BHAT FULL RECIPE AUTHENTIC MAHARASHTRIAN FOOD RECIPE - Duration: 6:20.

-------------------------------------------

ON FRIENDS FOR A FRIEND #Pregnant #DollBarbi #Steffi Cartoon - Duration: 3:44.

For more infomation >> ON FRIENDS FOR A FRIEND #Pregnant #DollBarbi #Steffi Cartoon - Duration: 3:44.

-------------------------------------------

Gay Man's Business Thrives After Embracing LGBTQ Clientele. - Duration: 6:27.

My name's Aurelio Giordano and I'm from Brooklyn, New York.

So back in 2008, at the time I was working as an executive assistant in the marketing

department of a large media company.

And we were at a holiday work party - it was around Christmas time.

Somebody came up with the idea to play "Fuck, Marry, Kill."

The premise being, you know, you name three people - one you're going to fuck, one you're

gonna marry, one you're gonna kill them.

Now mind you, I had already been with the company for about a year and a half and I

have been out.

My boss, though, she didn't know directly from me.

So then, the woman who came before me, she gives her three, you know, choices.

And again, everyone reacts and this, that and the other.

And I'm saying to myself, "Oh shit, I'm next."

I think I just kinda came out and said, "Oh, well, I would pick the same three she did.

And there was just kinda like, "Ohhhhh!"

You know, like, "Ohhhhhh!" kinda thing.

And then I kinda had a moment with with my boss shortly after the game.

She had had a couple of cocktails and I'd had a couple of cocktails, and she was like,

"Oh I knew!"

You know, like just the typical cliche thing a lot of people say.

You know, our relationship was good before it stayed good after.

And it wasn't that big of a deal.

I can't pinpoint exactly how much time after that Christmas party it had happened, but

there was a scenario with this other girl that was in another department.

I had never said anything directly to her about my personal life, but I'm sure she

must have found out.

And she purposely comes over to my cubicle and is like, "Hey, we were talking about

X, Y, and Z about Madonna.

What do you think about it?

Do you like it?"

And this, that and the other.

My reaction at the time was, I answered, "Oh, yeah.

Oh, I heard about it.

Oh, I haven't heard it yet."

But then I kinda took a minute to reflect upon that.

And it was like, she never came to me before to ask me anything about Madonna.

But after this Christmas party that I had supposedly outed myself, now you wanna come

over and ask me what my opinion is about the latest Madonna thing that's out there.

It was a bit of a - I guess I would call it a turning point.

A little bit of a turning point about, in terms of being out in the workplace and what

role I wanted my personal life to play at my job or in my career.

After I had gotten let though from from that company, in the year or two to follow, I had

decided that I wanted to start a business.

I officially started Ace World Travel in June of 2012.

And having come from a family business, I knew how important it was to build your name

and build your credibility.

I didn't wanna pigeonhole myself, you know, just like I don't want to be pigeonholed as

the token gay guy, you know, in the office.

About two years in, I realize, okay, maybe now it is time to study and get to know a

little bit more about how to work with different types of people.

The LGBT market was something that was always there and was starting to gain presence.

Thinking about it, I obviously didn't want to leave that stone unturned, both from a

business perspective and personally, because obviously being of the community, I wanna

service the community as well.

So the first thing I did was join an organization called the IGLTA.

It's the International Gay and Lesbian Travel Association.

If now I start making it known that I work and sell travel with the LGBT community, what

is that going to mean to the public?

Because the last thing I want is to be the gay travel agent.

I'm a travel agent who's gay.

I'm not the gay travel agent.

Both personally and from a business standpoint, it was smart for me to just continue diving

into it.

I decided that I wanted to make working with the LGBT community a bit more - a bit more

of a focus.

Now, I'm making a conscious decision to incorporate it in my business, make it known and be proud

of it and say it, you know, intentionally.

I've been affiliated with the IGLTA for three-plus years.

I've even gone further to join the National Gay and Lesbian Chamber of Commerce, and now

Ace World Travel is nationally certified as an LGBT-owned business.

It's been many years since I was that guy at that Christmas party that officially outed

himself playing, "Fuck, Marry, Kill" and who, you know, had a little bit of an issue

being the token gay guy in the office being asked questions about Madonna.

I'm older now and I've grown more into myself and more comfortable with who I am.

Having a part of my presence in terms of as a business owner and an entrepreneur has been

a pretty tricky situation.

But it's something that now five years in, soon to start my sixth year, I've completely

embraced.

For more infomation >> Gay Man's Business Thrives After Embracing LGBTQ Clientele. - Duration: 6:27.

-------------------------------------------

Venezuelan Opposition Leaders Abducted From Homes (VIDEO) - Duration: 8:28.

TWO OPPOSITION LEADERS AND VENEZUELA HAD THEIR HOMES RATED

AND THOSE INDIVIDUALS WERE ARRESTED BY THE INTELLIGENCE

AGENCY IN THE COUNTRY.

FAMILY MEMBERS

ARE NOT CERTAIN WHERE

THEY WERE TAKEN OR WHAT THEIR FATE WILL BE, BUT THEY ARE

CONCERNED ABOUT THEIR FAMILY MEMBERS SAFETY.

THESE ARE TWO

INDIVIDUALS WHO HAVE BEEN EXTREMELY VOCAL IN THEIR

OPPOSITION TO MADURO.

THE RAIDS TOOK PLACE IN THE MIDDLE

OF THE

NIGHT.

WE HAVE A VIDEO OF THE SITUATION.

FAMILY MEMBERS FOUND

IT.

IT'S DIFFICULT TO WATCH BUT WE WANT TO SHOW IT TO YOU.

>> THAT WAS THE SOUND OF THE JURY COMING IN ON MADURO.

NOW WE

KNOW WHAT HE WAS ALL ABOUT.

YESTERDAY WE HAD A LONG

DISCUSSION ABOUT HOW IN THE PAST THERE WAS A LOT OF PROPAGANDA

DONE AGAINST LATIN AMERICAN COUNTRIES.

BUT WE PRESENTED SOME

SIGNIFICANT EVIDENCE AS TO WHY HE WAS DICTATORIAL, IT WAS NOT

JUST A VICTIM OF PROPAGANDA.

HE IS MAKING IT COMPLETELY OBVIOUS

WHAT HE IS UP TO.

IT'S NOT THAT YOU CAN'T EVER ARREST SOMEONE

THAT IS IN POLITICS.

I WOULD HAVE PUSHED FOR INVESTIGATIONS

OF THE TORTURE THAT THE BUSH ADMINISTRATION DID.

BUT THERE IS

A PROCESS THAT YOU GO THROUGH.

YOU GO THROUGH AN IMPORTANT AND

UNBIASED PROCESS-

>>YESTERDAY WE TALKED ABOUT THE INCREDIBLY FRAUDULENT ELECTION

THAT TOOK A PLACE.

ESSENTIALLY NICHOLAS MADURO WANTED A DO AWAY

WITH THE REMAINING LEGISLATIVE BODY THAT CHECKS HIS POWER.

HE

WANTED TO REPLACE IT WITH THE NEW ASSEMBLY WHICH WOULD HAVE

THE POWER TO REWRITE THE 1999 CONSTITUTION.

ON SUNDAY THE

GOVERNMENT DID HOLD THAT CONTROVERSIAL VOTE.

THEY ARE

PRO-MADURO INDIVIDUALS THAT WILL ESSENTIALLY DO THEIR BIDDING.

THE TRUMP ADMINISTRATION HAS RESPONDED TO THAT IN THE FORM OF

SANCTIONS.

I THINK SANCTIONS IN SOME CASES WORK, IN THIS CASE IT

IS A MIXED BAG.

WHILE THERE WILL BE CONSEQUENCES THAT MADURO WILL

FACE, THE REALITY IS THE PEOPLE WHO WILL SUFFER THE MOST ARE THE

INNOCENT PEOPLE OF VENEZUELA WHO ARE ALREADY GOING HUNGRY.

>> OUR REACTION IS A DIFFICULT ONE TO SOLVE.

THERE IS NO EASY

ANSWER, BUT WE SHOULD HAVE SOME RESPONSE BECAUSE THIS IS CLEARLY

NOT RIGHT.

IT IS AN AFFRONT AND PERHAPS IN ABOLITION OF

DEMOCRACY IN VENEZUELA.

IF YOU'RE JUDGING MADURO ON THESE

ACTIONS, YOU SHOULD, WE DID.

AT THE SAME TIME THERE WILL BE

PEOPLE WHO LOOK AT VENEZUELA AS IF WE ARE HIGH AND MIGHTY.

AND

HAVE A SANCTIMONIOUS OPINION OF THEM.

THE REALITY IS HERE IN THE

US WE HAD A PRESIDENTIAL CAMPAIGN THAT WAS CHANTING ABOUT

THEIR POLITICAL OPPONENTS, LOCK HER UP ñ AND WHEN TRUMP DID NOT

LOCK UP HILLARY CLINTON AFTER THE ELECTION A LOT OF HIS

SUPPORTERS WERE OUTRAGED AND SAID HE HAD BETRAYED THE

CAMPAIGN PROMISE.

PRESUMABLY THEY WOULD'VE LOVED TO THIS.

SO

WE HAVE TO BE CAREFUL NOT TO THROW TOO MANY STONES WHEN OUR

HOUSE IS PARTIALLY MADE OF GLASS.

DON'T GET ME WRONG WE

SHOULD CONDEMN IT, BUT WE SHOULD ALSO FIX HER OWN MESS AND NOT

FALL INTO THESE SITUATIONS.

AND FINALLY AS RIGHT-WINGERS THEY

ARE LIKE OH OF COURSE THIS IS WHAT SOCIALISM IS.

THERE ARE

SOCIALIST DEMOCRACIES ALL OVER EUROPE THAT WORKED PERFECTLY

WELL.

MOST OF THEM RANK AT THE VERY TOP ON THE HAPPINESS SCALE

IN TERMS OF HOW WELL THEIR ECONOMY IS DOING, STANDARD OF

LIVING, ALL OF THOSE THINGS.

THIS IS NOT SOCIALISM,

IRONICALLY IT IS FASCISM.

THEY ARE GRABBING ALL THE POWER AND

NOW CONTROL THE ENTIRE LEGISLATIVE BODY AND HAVE

ARRESTED ALL THEIR OPPONENTS.

>> THERE WERE A LOT OF MISTAKES MADE IN THE WAY THEY STRUCTURED

THEIR ECONOMY.

OVERSPENDING WAS CERTAINLY ONE OF THE COMPONENTS.

WANTING TO TAKE CARE OF THE POOR IS A GOOD THING.

BUT I THINK

UNFORTUNATELY THEY DID NOT FORESEE THE FUTURE, ESPECIALLY

WHEN IT CAME TO OIL PRICES AND HOW THEY FLUCTUATE.

THEY RELIED

WAY TOO MUCH ON OIL AND IMPORTING THINGS RATHER THAN

MANUFACTURING THINGS IN THEIR OWN COUNTRY.

THERE WERE SO MANY

DIFFERENT FACTORS THAT PLAYED A ROLE INTO WHAT IS HAPPENING.

I WANT TO BE CLEAR, THERE IS NO CRITICISM TOWARDS THE

PEOPLE, THIS IS ALL ABOUT A GOVERNMENT THAT WAS

IRRESPONSIBLE AND PROCEEDED TO COMPOUND THEIR PROBLEMS.

>>70% OF VENEZUELANS ARE AGAINST THE GOVERNMENT.

IT IS CERTAINLY

NOT ON THEM FOR WHAT THE GOVERNMENT IS DOING TO THEM.

THERE ARE THREE COMPONENTS TO WHAT WENT WRONG IN VENEZUELA.

ONE IS ACTUALLY HOW THEY APPLIED SOCIALISM IN THIS CASE WHERE

THEY DID PRICE CONTROLS.

RICHARD NIXON DID PRICE CONTROLS HERE IN

AMERICA, HE WAS REPUBLICAN.

AND THERE ARE VARYING DEGREES OF

SOCIALISM AND THEY DON'T DO PRICE CONTROLS AND OTHER

SOCIALISM COUNTRIES.

BUT THAT DOES LEAN SOCIALIST, I WANT TO

UNDERSTAND THAT AND ACKNOWLEDGE IT.

BUT CRITICISM OF THAT IS

FAIR.

THEN THERE IS INCOMPETENT MISMANAGEMENT.

BUT LOOK AT OUR

WHITE HOUSE.

MADURO AND CHAVEZ TO SOME DEGREE DEFINITELY

BUNGLED HOW THEY HANDLED OIL AND THE ECONOMY.

THE THIRD COMPONENT

IS THE DICTATORIAL PART WHICH HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS

SYSTEM OF GOVERNMENT.

IN FACT THIS IS A PLAYBOOK RIGHT OUT OF

PUTIN AND ERDOGAN.

For more infomation >> Venezuelan Opposition Leaders Abducted From Homes (VIDEO) - Duration: 8:28.

-------------------------------------------

Щенячий патруль все серии подряд УЧИМ ЦВЕТА с ЩЕНЯЧИЙ ПАТРУЛЬ против Райдера Мультики для детей - Duration: 10:45.

For more infomation >> Щенячий патруль все серии подряд УЧИМ ЦВЕТА с ЩЕНЯЧИЙ ПАТРУЛЬ против Райдера Мультики для детей - Duration: 10:45.

-------------------------------------------

[한글] 햇살 - 청산가리와 행복 (Sunlight - Cyanide & Happiness Shorts) - Duration: 1:13.

For more infomation >> [한글] 햇살 - 청산가리와 행복 (Sunlight - Cyanide & Happiness Shorts) - Duration: 1:13.

-------------------------------------------

【BlackSurvival】 Nooooooooo 【Louisol】 - Duration: 1:32.

pls give me stone.

Stone doesn't come out!

The stone is the most rare.

Isn't there a lot of stones here?

ah, wait!

NOooooooooooo

wwww Noooo

why Lighter.. Sun of the b*tch

Nooo

Ahhh I'm going insane... really

What... makes phoenix? I have already weapon...

wooa really I'm going to crazy.

What do I do?

I'm screwed.

For more infomation >> 【BlackSurvival】 Nooooooooo 【Louisol】 - Duration: 1:32.

-------------------------------------------

External view of the main body of the Family Computer 【任天堂】【nintendo】【ファミコン】【world genten】 - Duration: 1:10.

NES main body, 2P controller side. The state is not very good.

Top. Power switch, reset button, Ejector lever, cassette insertion port, with vent.

1P controller side

back face

The state where the controller is removed.

Bottom side. Four rubber feet and grooves on the left and right. There is a vent.

back. Connector of the adapter from the left, TV-GAME switching, CH1-CH2 switching, RF SWITCH connector

Front side. There is an expansion terminal.

Power consumption 4 W and description of model number HVC - 001, MADE IN JAPAN.

2P controller front side. Four-way key, Volume, microphone, A button, B button

2P controller back side

1P controller front side. Four-way key, select button, Start button, A button, B button

1P controller back side

What did you think. Those who know that time, are they nostalgic? Are those who do not know fresh feeling?

Watch Thank you very much.

For more infomation >> External view of the main body of the Family Computer 【任天堂】【nintendo】【ファミコン】【world genten】 - Duration: 1:10.

-------------------------------------------

When you wanna get low but the white lines are lava - Duration: 0:09.

I really appreciate all of your comments. I'd love for this channel to grow. Subscribe.!..It's free.

For more infomation >> When you wanna get low but the white lines are lava - Duration: 0:09.

-------------------------------------------

Travel With Me: PISA, ITALY | Travel Vlog - Duration: 11:20.

For more infomation >> Travel With Me: PISA, ITALY | Travel Vlog - Duration: 11:20.

-------------------------------------------

Fate/Grand Order English/JP Guide My Team Builds F2P/P2P Guide - Duration: 36:17.

I do sometimes talk. It just that my mic is very bad and for some reason I think I need a new cpu in order to equip a new mic. My current pc can't use a new mic for some odd reason.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét