Thanks for watching
Hope you have a great time
Please, like, comment and subscribe for more!!
-------------------------------------------
Scaramucci Eats at Trump Tower Post Firing, Tweets Predict Crimes - Monologue - Duration: 3:32.
For more infomation >> Scaramucci Eats at Trump Tower Post Firing, Tweets Predict Crimes - Monologue - Duration: 3:32. -------------------------------------------
When you go riding with your mates - Duration: 2:11.
Where is Luca?
You were not Luca?
But...where's Luca, guys?
You are telling me you were not Luca?
All this time with the helmet it was you?
Meanwhile, Luca Salvadori...
Luca Salvadori, the real one
Thanks for watching!
This crazy video is dedicated to those who live for motorcycles, like we do!
SHARE IT!
-------------------------------------------
Getting to Know General Kelly - Duration: 1:17.
For more infomation >> Getting to Know General Kelly - Duration: 1:17. -------------------------------------------
UNITEAM / ЮНИТИМ - TASHER - Duration: 2:56.
For more infomation >> UNITEAM / ЮНИТИМ - TASHER - Duration: 2:56. -------------------------------------------
Me being terrible at - Sonic the Hedgehog (Sega Genesis/Mega Drive) - Duration: 12:08.
hello and welcome to Sonic the Hedgehog
okay Green Hill Zone Act one I'm Sonic your trusty blue hedgehog and I have to
get to the end of the level but being super fast I mean that's it basically
you can attack people by jumping on their head or using your spin when you
jump you like spin as well in a ball and that can hurt enemies and I did not
know that for most of my life honestly I'm pretty sure oh and that is the end
of the level I don't even realize that fast I must be that good
act 2 I don't
know there's probably some other special abilities but I don't know them I just
only know how to jump
oh this part I remember this is my favorite thing ever
if you go over here you'll get the Super Boost and you'll die whee and then you're
Super Saiyan as well like unstoppable
And that's the second level so this is another one of the Sega Genesis games I played on my
Sega Genesis mini and I also suck at this one just like I suck at every
single game I play which is I mean should I even bother saying it anymore
like I actually just suck at every game
Sonic, I never finished this game I don't remember how far I got up to I remember
this all I remember is this underground like a lava place and that is it
At least the beginning isn't very hard
so supposedly this game has a story does it
Oh Eggman of course
oh my god
can you even get hit if you just stand in the corner? At least the music's pretty
cool the battle itself is well the opposite of cool it is I dunno
what do you expect me to do
GET HIM! Get him! oh whoops
okay release all the bunnies and now they're going to repopulate and destroy
the entire environment because they just
yeah they eat too much crap and they shit all over the place and it's
horrible why would you want to release all those that's bad
stupid sonic ah don't mind me just touching lava and only losing a few coins
Sonic man he's hella strong he does not give a damn and I should
be giving more damns because I'm dying
this level I remember this level and I remember it being quite difficult
ah puzzles um what huh I guess what I don't get it at
all
but anyway I got another shield thing and Sonic is slippery in this game, is he
slippery in all games or is it just this game? platforming in a Sonic game very
difficult because he's so fast and slippery what is that can you go
through them I don't know oh god oh god
no I gonna get crushed!
do-do-do-do-do that was not fun at all
that was not my fault like I was trying to get off but the game wouldn't let me
get off I don't know I just wanted to get off.
Yeah it looks like you can go through that
What!? am i just bad at this game or is it some bullshit
I had my shield up and everything. You can't be giving me these insta-kills here why
do people even like Sonic honestly this is the first Sonic game right? this is
the first one I don't know why anyone would want to play this
just kidding it's fun and all just because I'm bad yeah as you saw right
there I'm pretty bad
and huh as you go through that sign you gotta jump for those extra points
Are they even points I don't even know but I was jumped because they look cool
doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo
oh no no no no this kind of level thing it is so hard
ha ha ha like that what am I supposed to do I am so dead no no no no give me my
ring back don't you dare now I'm screwed why is
the lava waiting for me aah
I even waited! Oh my God stupid spikes I hate spikes, spikes are the worst and I
almost killed myself. This is the second world and it's already impossibly
hard why is there lava in the second world how do you beat these guys? okay
hit the head what?!?!
Oh need one of those okay wish me luck bon voyage
whoa man that was crazy man if you jump you can't even see where the block is kind
of screws your oh you can look down and if you stay down there do you just
die that's what I presume oh come on I jumped on his head ah
Ahh! don't you dare okay I'm going to try to be a bit more not stupid Oh God
right as I start jumping
boing boing boing boing boing boing boing
oh yeah okay oh my god oh my god what um hello hello like and this is
where I die cuz those things just hate me okay I didn't die why is that oh no
another one of those worms I'm screwed aren't I?
don't you dare! that is the end I
guess of Sonic the Hedgehog thank you and "SEGA" goodbye
next time I will see you again
shut up Sonic stop
k baibai
-------------------------------------------
Oppo A37F After a Year: Review - Duration: 2:52.
It's been almost a year since oprah launched this budget phone the A37
Still prize around nine thousand nine Hundred Ninety is
This budget phone good enough, or you showed up for some phone else
This is opal 8:37 after a year
Let's begin with the specs of a 37 it comes with a five inch screen that is hD and eight and 500 pixel camera
16Gb storage and 2Gb Ram Snapdragon 410 and
26:30 mah battery it runs on Android lollipop and does not have a fingerprint scanner
Let's begin with the performance which specs like these in 2017 the phone is not even a competition
The phone is slow. It lags a lot and sometimes it even freezes in Regular Day-To-day operations
the phone operates smoothly
But there are occasions where you can see the lag of like two three seconds after you click on something
With extended use the phone does get up little warm, but not like extremely hot the build quality is nice
But you can get better phones at this price
The phone has a 5-inch 1080P screen
Which has a good indoor badness, but as you go outside?
It's hard to even direct sunlight
Most of the time the touch screen is responsive
But sometimes you do notice a lag here and there you can also notice lags and frame drops while you do gaming and stuff
the camera performance of the eight and five megapixel
Cameras in this phone is pretty average, and you also might have noticed this phone. That's not have a fingerprint scanner
So if you want a phone with a fingerprint scanner don't buy this one
the battery performance of the phone is average and will last you moderately of
amount of five or six hours with constant use
now let's talk about the gaming performance as you can see it has decent graphics and
Can run high graphics games, but after like five or ten minutes of gaming it starts to lag and the phone starts to heat up?
now let's talk about the charging to charge the 2330 mah battery the inbox charger is not a fast charger and
Will provide you a full charge
From 0-200 for about n. One and a half hour
overall in the end
I would like to say that if you
want to buy a budget-friendly phone don't buy this one you could opt for a show me a motor or a
Lenovo phone in
2017 this phones both software and hardware are outdated
That's it for this video guys. Thanks for watching and just like always don't forget to like share and subscribe for more videos
-------------------------------------------
Still The Night | Christmas Carols | Christmas Songs for Children - Duration: 2:43.
For more infomation >> Still The Night | Christmas Carols | Christmas Songs for Children - Duration: 2:43. -------------------------------------------
Bathroom Ceramics Sanitary Wares Manufacturer - www.aonehouse.com - Duration: 1:49.
Bathroom Sanitary Ware Manufacturers & Suppliers
Bathroom Sanitary Ware - Aone House
Bathroom Ceramics Overview
Bathroom Sanitary Wares That Complement Your House
Bathroom Sanitary Wares That Complement Your House
Planning Out Your Bathroom
Designer Sanitary Ware Export House
Sanitary Ware Production Unit
Manufacturer of Bathroom Sanitary Ware in Surendranagar, Gujarat, India
Visit Our Facebook, Twitter and Social Media Pages
www.aonehouse.com | info@aonehouse.com | +91-2752-222786
-------------------------------------------
how to add money in skrill by debit/credit card - skrill to add money uniclique - Duration: 12:04.
subscribe channel
like video pls
subscribe channel
-------------------------------------------
INTERSTELLAR EXPLAINED [SUB ITA] - Duration: 12:36.
Hi guys it's Debbie and today I'd like to give a complete explanation of
"Interstellar", directed by Christopher Nolan. I wouldn't recommend watching this
video if you haven't seen the film yet because it will contain spoilers about
the whole plot. "Interstellar" is set in a close future, a time in which the
Earth's vegetation and food in general is rapidly dying out because of a series
of plant diseases, with deadly consequences for the human population.
Society has also changed its manner of organisation and its priorities as the
world no longer needs skilled students, explorers, armies, many work categories
no longer exist and most of the population works on farming. For example
this film's protagonist Cooper is a former engineer and NASA pilot which now
lives a simpler life on a farm with his family. Soon various odd incidents
start happening on his farm, for example the combine harvesters stop working, objects
seem to fall without a clear cause and an old drone flies very close by to the
farm, as if something had sabotaged its GPS system. Cooper's daughter Murph is a
bright spark and a science enthusiast so under her father's encouragement she
tries to find a common scheme to all these events, writing down everything she
notices. Then one day after a particularly bad sandstorm Cooper and
Murph notice that the sand had deposited in Murph's bedroom in an
unnatural way, forming an uncommon pattern. Cooper soon manages to work out a
set of coordinates from this pattern and sets off with his daughter Murph to see what
they might reveal. The two soon discover that these coordinates lead right to
a secret NASA facility, hidden away from local prying eyes as funding is now
reserved to more necessary and urgent activities, not too exploring and
studying. At the NASA facility Cooper meets an old acquaintance, professor
Brand with his daughter and other scientists. They all point out to Coop
that the fact that he reached that secret hidden NASA facility can't have
been casual and that something led him there, somebody left him that message in
the sand. Cooper is very confused and skeptical
but the scientists keep on with their explanation, revealing that all the odd
phenomenons he had started to notice had actually begun many years earlier,
for example variations in gravity and the appearance of a wormhole in space.
Now in very simple words a wormhole is a sort of shortcut, it is a sort of tunnel
in space that could allow a spacecraft to
approach very distant locations in the universe that would otherwise require
decades to reach. The odd thing is that a wormhole is not a natural creation, as a
matter of fact it was placed there, it was created by somebody. Other living
creatures in space? Future humans? Who knows. The fact is that it is there and
would allow humans to reach new habitable planets and potentially save
the human race from dying out. Years earlier twelve brave astronauts had
already traveled through this wormhole to explore potentially habitable planets.
The only ones that sent a positive feedback back to NASA were Dr. Edmunds,
Dr. Miller and Dr. Mann. So the time has come for a new team to travel again
through the wormhole, inspect these planets and evaluate whether they would
be suitable for human life. The only small problem with this mission is that
these potentially habitable planets are located very close to Gargantua, a huge
black hole, a very dangerous region of space in which the gravitational field
is so strong that it could warp time. In easy words let's say it creates a
difference in time. This could mean a time like one year one of these planets
could equal to years and years back on earth added to all the time taken to get
there and get back. Cooper is still very confused and not
convinced about this mission but Dr. Brand insist that somebody led him
there to complete this mission. So although he is reluctant mostly because
of the very long time he'd have to spend away from his family, he
understands the urgency of this mission and agrees to leave. The scientists at
NASA plan on potentially moving everybody from Earth onto one of these
planets but they still miss very important data to formulate a correct
equation and physically move everybody out into space. That very important
missing information could easily be found at the centre of a black hole but
obviously nobody has ever been inside a black hole or even close to it
because it would result in immediate death. So for now the scientists must
rely on their limited knowledge and the data they have at the moment to
formulate an equation. They plan on using the long time that Cooper and his
team will spend on the mission to complete the equation in time. In case
of failure of this plan A, there is a plan B which consists of thousands of
frozen embryos which could potentially create
a new colony of human beings on one of these planets. Obviously this is just
considered a plan B because it would result in the death of everybody which
is still on Earth, simply creating a new human race on one of these planets. Cooper
sadly says a tearful goodbye to his family, although his daughter Murph begs
him to stay, insisting that even the fallen objects in her bedroom form the
word "STAY" but Cooper heads off anyway, leaving her just a watch as a present.
Cooper and his team leave for the mission on board the Endurance. The first planet
they travel to is Dr. Miller's because it is sending the most positive
feedback. Dr. Miller's planet is very close to Gargantua,
this means that every moment spent on this planet equals to months and months
back on earth. So they plan on a swift mission, quickly approaching the planet and
then immediately returning back on to Endurance, just beyond Gargantua's influence.
But once they have landed on Miller's planet they realise they have made a
huge mistake because the planet just consists of an infinite stretch of water,
with huge waves which wipe out everything in their path and which also
wrecked Miller's spacecraft, killing her. The team desperately tries to get off of
the planet, racing against time but they are repeatedly set back because of
the waves. So by the time they leave the planet and get back onto the Endurance
years have passed back on earth. So in proportion Dr. Miller probably died
just moments before their arrival although it seemed like years back on
Earth. By now Coop's family has grown up and adult Murph is working at NASA but
she is disgusted by her father's absence and his lack of communication, as
the Endurance's system doesn't allow him to reply to her. As the scientists have lost
so much time on Dr. Miller's planet they realise that they can't
visit now both Dr. Edmunds's and Dr. Mann's planet and they must make a
choice. Dr. Amelia Brand insists on traveling to Edmunds's planet
as she feels it is the most favourable. But the rest of the team is against her,
claiming that her judgment is purely based on her romantic feelings for Dr.
Edmunds's. And this is when Dr. Brand introduces a very interesting concept
which is the power of love. She claims that love can be considered a power just
like any other. She says that just because we can't
feel it, physically tangibly measure it, it doesn't mean it doesn't exist or that
we just simply haven't found the way to measure it or that somebody else hasn't
found a way to prove it. She describes it as the only force that is
able to transcend time and space, allowing us to love people or concepts
we haven't met or that are very distant from us, making it one of the strongest
forces. So she insists that this feeling she has of Dr. Edmunds's planet presenting
a favourable environment might be for a bigger reason than pure intuition.
But the rest of the team is still not convinced of Brand's thoughts
and picks Dr. Mann's planet because he is still transmitting. During that
time they also receive a message from Murph back on earth in which she explains
that Dr. Brand died and confessed on his deathbed that there has never been a
solution to the equation for gravity and that he had lied so that Cooper and his
team would leave on the mission, leaving the rest of the population back on Earth
to die, creating a new colony in space. Murph believes that her father and Dr.
Amelia Brand knew about this all along and had just decided to leave the planet
anyway. Obviously Coop and Amelia are distraught by this message but decide to
make the best out of their mission anyway and visit Dr. Mann's planet.
When they land on Dr. Mann's planet they find a very harsh environment but which
presents promising data. Dr. Mann leads Cooper to the area which he believes
presents the best living conditions, far away from the base camp.
But during the hike he confesses to Coop to having tampered with the data just so
somebody would come to visit his planet and bring him back home. At first he had
managed to remain strong and brave but after a while the loneliness had taken
control, leading him to insanity. He then attacks and injures Cooper, kills
Romilly by blowing up the base camp and escapes on a spacecraft, trying to
dock onto the Endurance and flee away from his planet.
Cooper, TARS and Amelia rush after him on another spacecraft, begging him to not try
and clumsily dock onto the Endurance as it would heavily damaged it, risking
everybody's life. But Dr. Mann is unreasonable and inexperienced and he
crashes into the Endurance, sending it spinning away from the planned
route and taking his own life in the process. Cooper manages to dock back onto
the Endurance with an extreme maneuvre but by then they are all dangerously
flying towards the centre of Gargantua, the black hole. The last hope of reaching
Dr. Edmunds's planet is completely gone and they are doomed to die out in space.
But then Cooper has an idea and that is of using Gargantua's gravitational
field to push them, literally throw them towards Edmunds's planet. To do so the
weight of the spacecraft must be reduced so Cooper and TARS eject themselves, and
leave Dr. Brand to travel on her own towards Dr. Edmunds's planet. Cooper and TARS
prepare to die as they fall through the black holes, but during the plunge they
find themselves in a strange place which we could call a tesseract, a sort of cube
formed by beams of light. Now, normally we are only able to interact
with the tangible world that surrounds us: height, width and so on. We move around,
touch and interact with the physical structures that surround us. For example
we wouldn't be able to interact with time and interact with it as if it were
a tangible concrete structure. But in the film it is now explained that other
beings have learnt to interact with time as if it were something they could touch.
Just like I can now reach out and push this camera over, other beings have
learned to physically interact with time and warp it as they prefer. That's how they
created the wormhole and most importantly how they created this
tesseract, this place where Cooper and TARS are, which allows people to
interact with time. As a matter of fact through the beams of light
which surround Coop he can see his daughter Murph's bedroom and he sees her
in different stages of her life, including her as an adult. He tries to
shout out to her, to touch her, he pushes on the beams making books fall, begging
her to not make him leave on this absurd mission, but he can't manage to speak
with her. He even tries to send a message to her through the books in morse code
so forming the famous word "STAY" but nothing seems to work. But then in his
despair he suddenly realises that that structure had been placed there to help
him complete his mission, with Murph as the "chosen one". And as he is now inside a
back hole he can communicate the necessary data for the gravity equation
back onto earth. So what he does is communicate with himself in the past,
so he creates the pattern in the sand which then leads himself to going to the
NASA facility and start all the mission which brought him there. And then he sends
back all the data necessary for the gravity equation on the watch he had left
Murph as a child. Back on earth Murph sees the hands of the watch moving and understands
her father is trying to communicate with her and understands that this is the
data she needs. Again if we follow Dr. Amelia Brand's string of thoughts
this could be the power of love that gave Murph that necessary
last bit of hope and trust towards her father. As the mission is now over the
tesseract starts to unfold around them and Coop faints, floating into space.
But because of difference in time, during the time it took Cooper to complete
the mission, fall through the tesseract, faint and float into space, Murph has
already solved the equation and saved humanity, creating an international spaceship
which saved everybody. So luckily Coop is found floating around in
space and is brought onto the space station where he finally meets his
daughter Murph. But what about Dr. Amelia Brand? Well it turns out she was right
all along: Dr. Edmunds's planet turned out to be the perfect one, with the perfect
environment and she is now living there on her own, colonising it with the frozen
embryos. So who helped Coop and the mission all along? In the film Coop says that
they brought themselves there, meaning that paradoxically it was future humans that
learned to work with time and create the wormhole and the tesseract.
Maybe the frozen embryos from Dr. Edmunds's planet, which in the future
managed to work with time and paradoxically send all this information back
to Earth. Or maybe other living creatures in space which decided to help
humanity. Let me know about your thoughts on "Interstellar" with a comment here
below. I hope you enjoyed this video, if you did make sure to subscribe for more
movie-related content. See you soon, bye!
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét