Thứ Tư, 24 tháng 1, 2018

Waching daily Jan 25 2018

BREAKING NEWS Out Of The FBI And DOJ

A bombshell FISA abuse memo that not only could end the Mueller investigation but also

could contain direct evidence of illegal FBI and DOJ spying on the Trump campaign, in order

to help Hillary Clinton, is set to be released in the coming days, according to multiple

media reports.

Congressman Matt Gaetz appeared on Fox News this morning to reveal his belief that the

memo will be released in the coming days and will send shockwaves throughout Washington

D.C.

Infowars reports:

The classified Department of Justice memo is suspected to contain evidence of illegal

FBI and DOJ spying on the Trump campaign at the behest of Hillary Clinton.

According to journalist Sara Carter, the memo is so "explosive" that it could lead to

"the end of Robert Mueller's Special Counsel investigation into President Trump and his

associates."

Numerous lawmakers are calling for the document to be publicly released, with Rep. Steve King

describing it as "worse than Watergate".

Appearing on Fox News, Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-FL), who previously asserted that people will "go

to jail" over the memo, suggested that the release of the document is on the horizon.

"Our republic is in jeopardy if we allow this type of a palace coup environment to

continue to persist and that's why I'm one of the members of Congress who will be

encouraging today Intelligence Chairman Devin Nunes to release the memo," Gaetz said.

Rep Matt Gaetz "MEMO will be Released Soon!

Heads will Roll in DOJ and FBI!!"

YouTube video courtesy of OilGuy

Amazingly, the mainstream media is largely doing everything in their power to either

ignore this story or downplay it completely, with anti-Trump news network CNN not even

covering the bombshell as of Friday morning.

A quick scan of the networks homepage showed that they had completely ignored the story,

instead opting for a plethora of anti-Trump disinformation pieces while being sure to

protect their ally, Hillary Clinton.

View image on Twitter

Watson reported:

The FISA memo bombshell, a scandal dubbed "worse than Watergate" by one Congressman,

is being completely ignored by CNN this morning, with zero coverage on the network's home

page.

The memo, which was viewed by members of the House on Thursday, is said to contain "shocking"

evidence of top Department of Justice and FBI officials abusing the the Foreign Intelligence

Surveillance Act (FISA) in order to illegally spy on the Trump campaign.

"This was essentially deep state political opposition research being conducted inside

government for a considerable period of time.

The information, gathered on Clinton's political opposition, was then weaponized against the

candidacy of Donald Trump," summarizes the Conservative Treehouse blog.

As Watson rightfully noted, by any definition of news, this story is absolutely HUGE and

it would take purposeful deception on the part of any network who doesn't cover it.

Regardless, in the coming days we could finally see the end of the sham Russian investigation

as well as criminal charges against those who used the power of the federal government

in a desperate attempt to take out Trump before he even won the election.

This article was written by Alex Thomas and was originally published at SHTFplan.com

Americas Freedom Fighters has full permission to reprint this from Mac Slavo at SFTFplan.com

TOGETHER WE WILL MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

God Bless.

For more infomation >> BREAKING NEWS Out Of The FBI And DOJ - BreakingNews24 - Duration: 20:50.

-------------------------------------------

Trey Gowdy Laughs In Reporters Face When Asked About New Evidence In Investigation - BreakingNews24 - Duration: 32:13.

For more infomation >> Trey Gowdy Laughs In Reporters Face When Asked About New Evidence In Investigation - BreakingNews24 - Duration: 32:13.

-------------------------------------------

The ultimate SEXY try on haul (swedish girls) - Duration: 9:18.

There's two ribbons here that I don't really know what to do with.

Are you supposed to tie them..

.. like this?

I don't know if I think this was very neat.

But I can't really walk around like this with my boobs out,

but of course I can but maybe not want to all the time.

What the hell am I going to do with this?

Maybe like.. no, but guys!

Now.. it's on.

Then you have to tighten it in the waist and..

.. there. So you get a lot of push!

Unfortunately my breasts are very heavy,

so it comes loose on the side.

Then it often falls down and this ribbon goes up again.

I wouldn't recommend bying this on Wish, I don't think it fits very well.

Now it starts to come loose,

it's heavy in the bottom,

it's heavy everywhere and just slips off.

But if you have smaller breasts that aren't as heavy as mine,

then it would most likely work, for you, since it gets heavy it falls down forward..

*inaudible*

As you can see I am crazy about red for the moment.

But if you don't like red it's ok because all clothes comes in several colours.

But the red ones are my personal favourites.

So, now I'm going to show you the three pairs that I own.

And I'm going to start with the two pairs,

that I have since before.

And my absolut favourite, I think, has to be these gray pants.

They are "regular waist".

I don't know, I just think they are so fucking nice.

And I have all these pants in full length,

because I'm so fucking long and I don't like it when the pants ends at my ankles.

My second pair is these black and they were the first pair I bought,

and then I chose "low waist".

I think that it fits my body much better since I have such a small ass,

but I also think it's hard because they are very low vaist.

I usually don't have this low pants so maybe it's just something you need to get used to.

And the last pair is the one I got from LC Store,

and these are..

Freddy WR.UP denim.

They are in "regular waist".

But I wish I have chosen a bit darker blue colour and "low waist".

But I think they really nice anyway.

Then we arrive to the question, are they worth the hype and the price?

Absolutely! They are the most comfortable pants I have ever worn..

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét