Thứ Sáu, 5 tháng 1, 2018

Waching daily Jan 6 2018

Like & subscribe (^_^)

For more infomation >> Cảm giác khi có GTX 1080Ti | GZ7 Team - Duration: 3:19.

-------------------------------------------

The Lonely Man (Piano Cover) - Duration: 3:11.

My grandmother always says:

"People never die

as long as someone remembers them"

Good bye

Good bye, David

I hope you find a safe place

and refuge.

Thank you.

For more infomation >> The Lonely Man (Piano Cover) - Duration: 3:11.

-------------------------------------------

Skin Whitening Miracle Formula Cream |Skin Whitening With Vaseline | Get Milky Whiten Skin By Rani G - Duration: 5:18.

Please SUBSCRIBE Rani G Health & Beauty Tips

For more infomation >> Skin Whitening Miracle Formula Cream |Skin Whitening With Vaseline | Get Milky Whiten Skin By Rani G - Duration: 5:18.

-------------------------------------------

ЖИРНЫЕ ВЫПЛАТЫ BITCOIN В ОБЛАЧНОМ МАЙНИНГЕ HASHFLARE / 3 МЕСЯЦА ОКУПАЕМОСТИ - Duration: 8:31.

For more infomation >> ЖИРНЫЕ ВЫПЛАТЫ BITCOIN В ОБЛАЧНОМ МАЙНИНГЕ HASHFLARE / 3 МЕСЯЦА ОКУПАЕМОСТИ - Duration: 8:31.

-------------------------------------------

Hair Color According Your Skin Tone - Duration: 3:08.

For more infomation >> Hair Color According Your Skin Tone - Duration: 3:08.

-------------------------------------------

1 guy 10 languages - Duration: 5:48.

I think that the Polish language is beautiful.

Polish grammar is very systematically difficult with some exceptions.

Also Polish phonology is unique,

there are a lot of words with consonants next to each other with a small amount of vowels.

I first heard the language two years ago when I was in drama class.

My classmates were talking about the characteristics of each of our languages.

These two Polish girls said a sentence and I was mesmerized by the beauty.

To me,

the Kazakh language is very interesting.

It is like Turkish but with some Mongolian and Russian influences.

I also listen to a lot of Kazakh songs.

The songs have some uniqueness to them.

I feel different when I listen to Kazakh songs.

Some may say that the language sounds harsh but I think it is melodic.

I do not have much to say about the Turkish language

but to speak Turkish does not take much effort.

The only person Turk that I know is this guy from Germany who I met with Kik.

His humor was quite strange.

I also like the food. Donair is so good.

Vietnamese is my mother tongue.

However, I do not speak Vietnamese often since I live in an environment where there is not a lot of Vietnamese speakers.

I usually speak Vietnamese at home,

or at my grandparent's house,

or when I visit Vietnam.

I couldn't read or write Vietnamese at first

but I learned how to myself a two years ago.

Vietnamese spelling is actually quite systematic unlike English.

I started taking French classes in the fifth grade to the seventh and then stopped.

I began to take it again when I started high school.

When I was registering for the class and the lady said to me that I had to have finished ninth grade french to register.

The other choices were Spanish or Italian because they didn't need any prerequisite courses.

However I insisted and I got accepted.

The first class, I had some regrets about taking the course, thinking that it was going to be very difficult.

However it was really easy,

it was really basic things like conjugation and pronouns.

The Finnish language is interesting to me because it is so unique.

It is completely different from the other languages spoken in the other Nordic countries.

I would like to know how to actually speak Finnish.

I would also like to visit Finland one day.

I heard they are famous for saunas.

I thought I should include the Czech language

because I have relatives living in the Czech Republic.

It's also similar Polish.

To me, speaking Czech is a bit easier than Polish.

I first got into the language in April 2017.

My friend told me about kik and she told me to join a public group chat.

I encountered many Norwegians in the many group chats I joined.

I knew a couple phrases before and I used them on the Norwegians that I met.

After I just started to use Google Translate on them.

It was entertaining.

I think Russian is a useful language since the number of people who speak is quite large.

I also thought it was a language for intelligent people because of a lot of pop culture references in movies and tv shows.

For more infomation >> 1 guy 10 languages - Duration: 5:48.

-------------------------------------------

WTF...WHAT I JUST WATCH? (REACTING TO VIDEOS) - Duration: 2:14.

For more infomation >> WTF...WHAT I JUST WATCH? (REACTING TO VIDEOS) - Duration: 2:14.

-------------------------------------------

How to Make Turkey Cupcakes Dessert Recipes | Chocolate Eclairs Cupcakes - 2018 - Duration: 1:55.

How to Make Turkey Cupcakes Dessert Recipes | chocolate eclairs Cupcakes - 2018

Hi, I'm Elise from sick sister stuff comm and today, we're making Thanksgiving turkey cupcakes

For Thanksgiving we usually have pie for dessert, but I've got picky eaters and I myself

I'm not a huge pie person don't tell anybody

But so we're making an optional dessert that your kids will love on Thanksgiving so to start out

I just have a basic chocolate cupcake

I took a shortcut and used cake mix

But if you wanted if you had a homemade version you could use that and I'm just topping it with chocolate frosting

Also, if you have a favorite chocolate frosting you could definitely

Replace this and we have some on our blog so if you go to Six sister stuff

under

The recipe index. You'll be able to find frostings and so after it's frosted. I'm dipping it in chocolate sprinkles

just enough to coat the frosting and

I found these eyeballs there Wilton brand and you can find them at Target or Walmart and

I'm just placing these on

Where the turkeys eyes would go?

And this is something fun that your kids could do

while they're while you're doing dishes on Thanksgiving or something and then just a candy corn for the beak and

then I place about four or five candy corns as

Turkey feathers along the back

And it's optional if you want to

Use red frosting for this next part. You could be finished like this, or if you want to I'm adding just a little

Bit of red frosting to finish it off and really make it look like a turkey

Not my best but

you can find this recipe and other delicious Thanksgiving recipes on our blog thick sister stuff calm and

We will see you there. Thanks for watching

For more infomation >> How to Make Turkey Cupcakes Dessert Recipes | Chocolate Eclairs Cupcakes - 2018 - Duration: 1:55.

-------------------------------------------

Суп харчо из свинины с рисом - Duration: 2:53.

For more infomation >> Суп харчо из свинины с рисом - Duration: 2:53.

-------------------------------------------

Estudios de usuario de grupos marginales - Entrevista son Sanjica Faletar - Universidad de Osijek - Duration: 4:57.

Hello Youtubentes.

We are at the Summer School.

We are with other researcher.

We are with Sangicsa Faleter from Osijek University from Croatia.

I don't speak Croatian.

She does not speak Spanish, so this interview is going to be held in English.

And you've captions under the video.

Activate captions and you'll have the interview.

We are going to talk about how to conduct an research on the librarian field.

Hi, Hi, I want you to explain to my audience which is yor speciality in Library Information

Science.

My special interest lies with the library services to marginalised social groups and

their information behaviour.

For example, I've studied multicultural linguistic groups that lead in Croatia and how they... what information

needs do they have especially their mother tongue, how they look for information and

how is library facilitating their access to the information and services they need.

Also, I've looking to the information needs and reading interest of prisoners.

So is more or less certian... certain people who is tried to be excluded or almost excluded from the

society.

Yes, yes.

This affect in our modern society we have certain individuals, communities that are

excluded from life.

There communities who cannot participate in the education, culture.

I'm really interested in those.

Oh, that's nice.

How..

I have another question is how do you conduct a research on your field?

Well, sometimes is quite difficult and demanding, especially for example in the case if you

want to look in the reading interest of prisoners.

Then the process to get into the institution is really complex.

You need, you know to prepare full... like half a year to have contact with the administration

because not everybody is allowed to enter the institution.

So, until you get all the permitions, they look at your survey, check all the questions

that can be listed in the survey.

It takes quite a lot of time.

So you have a lot of burocracy before you start your research.

Yes, yes.

And sometimes even your instrument gets changes a little bit, because some of the questions

you are not suposed to ask such population.

Ok.

I have a question is, which advise would you say to any PhD student or a master student

regarding research on Library Information Science.

I think that the first and the most important would be to choose a topic they really have

interest in.

So, being pasionated.

Having passion about the topic, yes.

That's definetely number one.

Two might be, ahh, you know, first get the skills to do the research, master thesis should

definetely not be the first study or research you are contacting.

You should have done some previous small skills studies.

Of course have a mentor or supervisor who would lead you through that.

Supervisor is also very important.

A very good supervisor, of course.

Sometimes you are not in the place to choose a supervisor.

You don't even know how the supervisor will have if you are in such a position.

And having resources available.

Ah that's a good start, resources.

Yes, because some, some institutions, some faculties and universities do not have good

enough collections, no access to databases.

I notice this especially in my Youtube Channel.

Most students ask me for that because they do not have access to some catalogs or some

questions.

Yes, yes.

It is also a big issue.

You should think about that.

It's good to have a topic that has not been researched.

But yet you also need to check that you have starting literature that you can rely on in

and follow on that.

OK.

Thank you very much.

That's all.

You are welcome.

Well, we know more about how to conduct a research in this case.

So, leave your comments under the video.

See you.

Bye.

Bye.

For more infomation >> Estudios de usuario de grupos marginales - Entrevista son Sanjica Faletar - Universidad de Osijek - Duration: 4:57.

-------------------------------------------

Har mushkil se nijat pane ka wazifa | Mushkil Hal Karne Ka Wazifa in Urdu - Duration: 6:45.

Har mushkil se nijat pane ka wazifa | Mushkil Hal Karne Ka Wazifa in Urdu

For more infomation >> Har mushkil se nijat pane ka wazifa | Mushkil Hal Karne Ka Wazifa in Urdu - Duration: 6:45.

-------------------------------------------

RED BALLOON VS ZOMBIES cartoon game for kids RED BALL 4 RED BALL videos for children - Duration: 7:59.

For more infomation >> RED BALLOON VS ZOMBIES cartoon game for kids RED BALL 4 RED BALL videos for children - Duration: 7:59.

-------------------------------------------

२ मिनिटात बनवा झणझणीत पापड चटणी | How to make Papad Chutney | MadhurasRecipe | Ep - 299 - Duration: 3:36.

For more infomation >> २ मिनिटात बनवा झणझणीत पापड चटणी | How to make Papad Chutney | MadhurasRecipe | Ep - 299 - Duration: 3:36.

-------------------------------------------

there was a problem sending the command to the program Fix Error 2013 | MS office 2013 error DDE - Duration: 3:55.

I am using Ms Office 2013

fix error "there was a problem sending the command to the rpogram "

1:- This is comming while opening Ms office like excel.

Process:-

A:- Right click on the desktop > New > Move to MS excel.

b:- Open the excel file , it will open blank.

c:- Go to file > Option > Advance > Move down

d:- Uncheck Box > ignore other applications that use Dynamic data Exchange (DEE)

Thanks for watching

For more infomation >> there was a problem sending the command to the program Fix Error 2013 | MS office 2013 error DDE - Duration: 3:55.

-------------------------------------------

Best Fried Chicken Recipe - 2018 | Spicy Deep Fried Chicken Gizzards Recipe - Duration: 2:51.

Best Fried Chicken Recipe - 2018 Spicy Deep Fried Chicken Gizzards Recipe All Simple Recipes

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét