Thứ Bảy, 30 tháng 6, 2018

Waching daily Jul 1 2018

Hey

I can't get enough

It's been so long,

Running out of time you know I need your love

Feelings haven't changed and now we're all grown up

Even though you're far away

I just can't get you off of my mind

I'm reaching out,

I want to hold you close but don't know where you are

I look for a way but this map is leading nowhere

So I run in circles, hoping one day you'll come back to me

Pictures may fade but they don't in my mind

I'm not afraid I'll get by

You are the highest highs and lowest of lows

But I am stuck on you and when I say hello

I don't know, what that will provoke

But I can't get enough of your love your love

Can't get enough

I can't go on,

No matter where I go they always play our song

Remember when we stayed up laughing all night long

And So I wait, so I wait, hoping you'll come back to me

Pictures may fade but they don't in my mind

I'm not afraid I'll get by

You are the highest highs and lowest of lows

But I am stuck on you and when I say hello

I don't know, what that will provoke

But I can't get enough of your love your love

Can't get enough

No matter how far you are

I can't be alone anymore

Chasing a dream to nowhere

You are

The highest highs and lowest of lows

But I am stuck on you and when I say hello

I don't know, what that will provoke

But I can't get enough

Of your love your love

This love is strong enough to catch us when we fall

And big enough to break down all the walls we made

Unlock the chains and help us start again

So we can Light up, light up

I can't get enough

I can't get enough

Of your love your love

Can't get enough

Can't get enough

For more infomation >> Can't Get Enough feat. MONKEY MAJIK - Duration: 4:18.

-------------------------------------------

Gãy xương nhưng còn cốt - Duration: 34:58.

For more infomation >> Gãy xương nhưng còn cốt - Duration: 34:58.

-------------------------------------------

3D打印拯救了我和花灑掛鈎 - Duration: 14:58.

For more infomation >> 3D打印拯救了我和花灑掛鈎 - Duration: 14:58.

-------------------------------------------

[single audio] Lovelyz (러블리즈) - Wag-zak (여름 한 조각) - Duration: 3:32.

For more infomation >> [single audio] Lovelyz (러블리즈) - Wag-zak (여름 한 조각) - Duration: 3:32.

-------------------------------------------

Paul Rudd Says 'Ant-Man and the Wasp' Has 'Mind-Blowing Stuff' That Ties Into 'Infinity War' - Duration: 1:20.

For Complex News, I'm Hanuman Welch

Paul Rudd might have said too much about Ant-Man and the Wasp in an interview on The Late Show

with Seth Meyers.

The 49-year-old actor gave some details about Marvel's next flick and how it ties to the

shock ending of Avengers: Infinity War.

Rudd explains why he's not in the record-breaking film because Ant-Man is under house arrest

after his actions in Captain America: Civil War.

Rudd, who also co-wrote the film, making him privy to secretive information about what's

to come for the Avengers next May.

"Yeah, and it's terrifying to have these secrets, to know some of these things.

I feel a lot of pressure but I also feel very privileged because I knew about that, Infinity

War, before it was gonna happen, This...it...I don't know if I'm supposed to say this, but

I'll say it: it happens kind of concurrently and it's very important because it doesn't

exist in a vacuum.

You have to stay through the end because when you see this thing, through those post-credit

scenes, there's mind-blowing stuff in there that kind of ties into Infinity War and it's...I

think I messed up."

Ant man and the Wasp is in theaters now, so let us know if mind-blowing is the proper

adjective or not.

That's all for now, for everything else subscribe to Complex on YouTube for Complex News, I'm

Hanuman Welch.

For more infomation >> Paul Rudd Says 'Ant-Man and the Wasp' Has 'Mind-Blowing Stuff' That Ties Into 'Infinity War' - Duration: 1:20.

-------------------------------------------

BRUDER RC tractor in trouble! Tractor with broken tracks! Action video for kids - Duration: 11:40.

Bruder tractor | Tractor in trouble | Tracked tractor | Kids video

For more infomation >> BRUDER RC tractor in trouble! Tractor with broken tracks! Action video for kids - Duration: 11:40.

-------------------------------------------

কলবকে দ্বীনের উপর প্রতিষ্ঠিত রাখার দোয়া || মতিউর রহমান মাদানী || Bangla Waz Short Video 2018 - Duration: 0:48.

For more infomation >> কলবকে দ্বীনের উপর প্রতিষ্ঠিত রাখার দোয়া || মতিউর রহমান মাদানী || Bangla Waz Short Video 2018 - Duration: 0:48.

-------------------------------------------

☹️TOP 5 XXXTENTACION INTRO TEMPLATES 2018 - Duration: 1:46.

Hey fans ! How are you ?

If you want to know, I'm fine :3

I really wanted to thank you all

For being such an amazing community

And so awesome subscribers (x_x)

I'm so happy to see that you love my content

And I'm so impatient to reach 10.000 subscribers !!!

Btw, I want to thank OliverFX for being such a good creator (R.I.P)

If you want to get a free intro...

Check the channels of: Umaru (SilentSoul), iNTROHD, iFresHD, StevanHD, ToniFX...

If you want to see cool / cringe Minecraft intros...

Visit the channels of Cabarius, RepsolBoy, ThePH, KrimeZR, Braz, Biinho...

And, if you want to find the BEST intros...

Subscribe to KOALAA ! :D

I upload top intros everyday :D

And sometimes I upload a top of 2D outro templates ! :3

If you want to get more views for your intros...

Join my Discord server and send me your intros !

We are already more than 300 !

And I just want to say...

#KOALAA10K ! Now a "Question and Answer"

Q: What's your nationality?

A: I'm French !

Q: How old are you?

A: Under 18 :)

Q: How can I contact you?

A: All my social medias are in description ! :3

Q: Can you make me a free intro?

I don't make intros, but check the intro makers in description !

Q: Do you love me?

A: Of course I do !

For more infomation >> ☹️TOP 5 XXXTENTACION INTRO TEMPLATES 2018 - Duration: 1:46.

-------------------------------------------

Remove Face PIGMENTATION, Acne Scars,Dark Spots, Brown Marks 100% Effective/Skin Care Tips By Rani G - Duration: 4:11.

Please SUBSCRIBE Rani G Health & Beauty Tips

Please SUBSCRIBE Rani G Health & Beauty Tips

Please SUBSCRIBE Rani G Health & Beauty Tips

For more infomation >> Remove Face PIGMENTATION, Acne Scars,Dark Spots, Brown Marks 100% Effective/Skin Care Tips By Rani G - Duration: 4:11.

-------------------------------------------

每場都食雞的秘密(?) - 食雞神器 | PUBG Mobile - Duration: 7:31.

For more infomation >> 每場都食雞的秘密(?) - 食雞神器 | PUBG Mobile - Duration: 7:31.

-------------------------------------------

Betriebsvereinbarung erzwingen wie ein Weltmeister - So geht's! | Fußball WM 2018 - Duration: 3:43.

For more infomation >> Betriebsvereinbarung erzwingen wie ein Weltmeister - So geht's! | Fußball WM 2018 - Duration: 3:43.

-------------------------------------------

# YouTube Picture-in-Picture Update Feature | Instagram Lite Version | Whatsapp payment Feature - Duration: 5:35.

For more infomation >> # YouTube Picture-in-Picture Update Feature | Instagram Lite Version | Whatsapp payment Feature - Duration: 5:35.

-------------------------------------------

Inter-Korean naval communication channel reopened - Duration: 0:33.

South and North Korea have resumed radio communication at sea... for the first time in over a decade.

The system was tested on Sunday at 9 a.m. Korea time.

According to the defense ministry in Seoul, a South Korean patrol boat contacted a North

Korean boat, which responded immediately.

Maritime radio communications were shut down in May 2008.

The decision to reopen them was based on the Panmunjom Declaration by the leaders of South

and North Korea when they met in April... and on recent talks between the two sides'

militaries.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét