Thứ Sáu, 29 tháng 6, 2018

Waching daily Jun 30 2018

Recently there are some major breakthroughs

in the progress of renewables

Especially in Europe

for example

Germany's share of renewable

hit the record last year

This March Portugal

also has higher RE production

than its domestic demand

In England

The electricity generation from RE

surpassed nuclear + coal in Q1 first time

Such news are abundant

They are disrupting our understanding

towards the current status of global energy transition

In this boom

of both wind and solar

The flexibility requirement

of the power system

will be valued more and more

And related technologies

such as storage and management

will play more a key role

I have written articles previously

But I think merely words

is not enough

to concertize the concepts

So I hope in the future

I can use some films

to demonstrate some of the concepts

For more infomation >> 新系列!龜龜的能源轉型導覽! The Turtles's Guide to Energy Transition - Duration: 1:25.

-------------------------------------------

PUBG vs Fortnite, Google Gaming Console, Halo TV Series! -- Weekly Download #100 - Duration: 4:39.

Hey welcome to Zach's Tech Turf and our 100th episode of Weekly Download.

I can not believe we're already on episode 100, that's crazy.

I don't really have anything special planned, sorry for that.

But in today's episode I'm gonna be playing my new addiction Diablo 3 while I give you

the news, I got my cup of coffee right there, make sure you guys let me know what you're

sippin on, let's get into it.

To start off the tech news for the week, more and more rumors are starting to pile up indicating

that Google is trying to jump into the gaming industry, something that they surprisngly

haven't done yet, by making their own console.

I don't think we are anywhere close to getting any real announcements about this, but apparently

they are looking to acquire some major gaming companies and creating a streaming based console.

This would be similar to something like Nvidia's GeForce Now, make sure you check that video

out if you haven't by the way, but either way, these are just rumors.

Speaking of rumors apparently there was a naming leak at Intel that indicate their plans

for the next generation of mainstream CPUs.

In this list of leaked names was a core i9 9900K, i7 9700k, and an i5 9600K.

If ture, this is actually pretty crazy because this means that Intel plans to bring their

Core i9 CPU to the mainstream seres.

The list also suggests that it's an 8 core 16 thread chip and that's pretty much all

we know about it so far.

Next up a startup company called Plexus is working on creating Virtual Reality gloves

for the Vive and Rift that will bring individual finger control to a whole new level.

Priced at just $250 these look like they could provide about as realistic of a motion as

possible and the cool part is that they aren't actual gloves that will make your hands get

all sweaty.

This is still being development and has a ways before it's implemented but I'm definitely

rooting for this.

Moving on to something I'm definitely not rooting for, an article floating around has

indicated that Nvidia's new G-Sync HDR module chipe will add a $500 price tag to monitors.

As I'm sure most of you know by now, the two main types of adaptive sync in monitors

are Free Sync and GSync.

GSync monitor usually costs anywhere from $200-$300 more purely because the chips are

only sold by Nvidia, and this is why most people tend to go with a FreeSync monitor,

even if they have an Nvidia graphics card.

Well now that HDR is getting more mainstream, the GSync HDR chip is looking at a $500 bump

up in price which is just absolutely insane and probably something that I'll personally

never buy.

And to wrap up the tech news fo the week, Corsair announced this week that they acquired

the Elgato gaming division.

There's not much to report here, you probably know these 2 companies very well, and it definitely

seems like a good purchase for Corsair.

Corsair has been really stepping up their game lately with peripherals, and Elgato has

been dominating in their consumer friendly game streaming products as well.

I'm actually gonna review the Elgato HD60 here soon on the channel, I know I'm late

to the party but this thing has completely changed my workflow and I need to share this

with you guys.

To start off the PC gaming news for the week, it seems like Blizzard hit the nail on the

head with this latest Overwatch patch that added an LFG tool and endorsements.

To combat the toxicity that's been floating around Overwatch, and pretty much every competitive

game at this point, the LFG tool allows you to find other like-minded players to play

with, and then you can use the endorsement system to rate players on their behavior.

Apparently the community is really happy with this and it sounds pretty great.

Next up, Showtime announced this week that they purchased 10 episodes of a Halo live

action series which means we will finally see some Halo action on the TV.

The Showtime CEO even said that "Halo is our most ambitious series ever and in the

history of televesion, there simply has never been enough great science fiction."

I don't know too much more about this, I know people have been trying to get this green

lit for almost a decade now, but either way I'm kinda excited.

And to wrap up our very short week of PC gaming news, not much really happened this week to

be honest, and that's why I'm reporting some very boring news that PUBG Corp has is

no longer suing Epic Games for the whole PUBG/Fortnite thing and that may just be the end of that.

Sorry guys, did I miss anything newsworthy in PC gaming this week?

Let me know.

Well that wraps up Weekly Download episode number 100.

Don't forget that the Weekly Download podcast is also available on platforms like Google

Play, iTunes, and iHeart Radio.

Well I hope you guys enjoyed this video, please drop a like down below to help support my

channel, and as always, thank you for watching and please subscribe for more Zach's Tech

Turf videos.

For more infomation >> PUBG vs Fortnite, Google Gaming Console, Halo TV Series! -- Weekly Download #100 - Duration: 4:39.

-------------------------------------------

What is he saying?(77) (Listening Practice) [ ForB English Lesson ] - Duration: 2:01.

Hello everyone and welcome back to ForB's English lesson video.

My name is Richard and today I'm going to say something three times quickly

and I'd like you to guess what I'm saying.

Are you ready?

Get over here.

Get over here.

Get over here.

Did you catch that?

Alright, let's try that again but this time with a hint.

Are you ready?

Get over here.

Get over here.

Get over here.

Could you catch it?

Alright, let's try that again but this time a little bit slowly.

Are you ready?

Get over here.

Get over here.

Get over here.

Did you catch it?

Alright, the answer is "Get over here."

Get over here.

Alright, this has the same meaning as "come here."

Get over here.

Alright, so let's practice this together.

First slowly, then a little bit faster after that.

So please repeat after me.

First slowly.

Get over here.

Good.

Now a little bit faster after that.

Get over here.

Good.

Now even faster than that.

Get over here.

Great.

Now let's practice that three times quickly.

So please repeat after me.

Get over here.

Get over here.

Get over here.

Great.

So now you know how to use "Get over here."

My name is Richard.

Remember to please click like, share, and subscribe and I'll catch you next time.

For more infomation >> What is he saying?(77) (Listening Practice) [ ForB English Lesson ] - Duration: 2:01.

-------------------------------------------

Crying Eye Lithograph Makeup - Creative Colors Collaboration // LEGENDAS EM PORTUGUÊS - Duration: 21:41.

For more infomation >> Crying Eye Lithograph Makeup - Creative Colors Collaboration // LEGENDAS EM PORTUGUÊS - Duration: 21:41.

-------------------------------------------

AnnyBell X Trainer - Ahora Me Toca a Mi (Letra)💤 - Duration: 3:58.

For more infomation >> AnnyBell X Trainer - Ahora Me Toca a Mi (Letra)💤 - Duration: 3:58.

-------------------------------------------

Japanese Vending Machine Restaurant! EAT IT ALL! A day at the VENDING MACHINE DINER in Japan - Duration: 17:20.

I will push it now.

Is it there? Oh yes they got it.

Cheese!!!

Hello everyone...

I am Ask Japanese's Cathy Cat.

Do you know how convenient Japan is?

Convenience stores are open 24/7, the trains are on time.

And there is an un-rivaled number of vending machines.

So today we will go on a place that is featuring vending machines.

Let's go.

In Tokyo there seems to be a vending machine around every second corner.

I love going round them and finding new drinks and crazy themed drinks.

Today I went to Gunma prefecture a few hours away from busy Tokyo

to find a unique vending machine restaurant

called "The vending machine diner".

Wow there are really strange vending machines here...

I have seen them for the first time.

The vending machines are super retro.

Some have been in use for about 30 years.

Now, those machines do not sell drinks, they mainly sell hot food.

So today my challenge will be to go and try all their items on the menu.

What type of place is this?

We have retro vending machines here.

This gives kids nowadays a chance to experience them, even if they don't know the old vending machines.

What I find rare is that it's food and not drinks.

It is. Nowadays it's hard to find food vending machines.

When were these food machines popular?

Around the 1980s. During that time there weren't any 24hr convenience stores.

If you wanted to sell something 24hrs, it had to be in vending machines.

So the old vending machines were like the convenience stores of nowadays.

That's right.

Mr Tomaru actually thinks of new food items.

So they always have a variety of new and fresh items in the machines.

Also my tip you can't use bills here so break them down into coins first.

Alright, let's get us something tasty.

Let's get udon first!

Let's get some tempura udon out of the machine.

It started making noises.

4...3...2...1...

Do they get done this quickly?

It made a clicking sound. Wow that's so fast.

Let's look.

It's steaming hot.

Wow. It doesn't look that different from udon in restaurants.

Let's try it.

This is so good.

It's so hot.

The tempura is soft now but looks good.

The vegetables inside still have a bite to it. Nice.

This one doesn't seem to have any toppings.

I can only need ramen noodles.

Or is it there? It's here!

There is sliced pork meat.

There are some bean sprouts.

Wait there is more. Two slices of meat.

Looking good looking good.

Let's try the meat with the noodles...

This looks tasty.

This is so good. The meat is super juicy.

I often get instant noodles but this is totally different.

The noodles are fresh and the meat is juicy. This looks tasty.

It has a rich soy sauce flavor.

I prefer this to convenience stores ramen noodles.

It's so cold in here... - It's a fridge.

How does this get so hot in such a short time?

This is a spiral staircase, and the first one comes out like this.

Then hot water and soy sauce flavor pour into it.

That's how it gets so hot. The hot water is 90 degrees hot.

Toasted sandwich vending machine.

There are two flavors. Ham and Cheeeeddaaaar Cheese.

That's funny. They also have a taster menu.

Grated garlic mayonnaise plus sliced garlic.

There is some ham inside, it says.

There are also other things. See, they have cute pictures drawn all over.

"It's hot so there are tongs" it says.

N"It's super hot so please use the tongs, ok?" and here it says "munch munch"

"Be sure to do it!"

"Don't burn yourself!"

Frog: "What the heck! This is friggin hot!"

And since it's so hot there are some mittens too.

There is also a designated tray here.

If I use this right, I should be able to eat some tasty toast.

Let's first try the Ham and Cheeeeddar Cheeese toast.

One two. Let's push this.

It says "Toasting" in Japanese here.

Since it's burning hot, let's use the tongs like they said.

Alright then...

Wow this IS hot.

Let's get it out.

It smells of tasty toasty toast. Smells tasty.

Let's have a look inside.

Outside there is ham, inside there is Cheddaaaar Cheese. The stretchy kind.

Let's dig in.

I like that it has a crunch outside.

Inside it's gooey.

This is super good.

Grated garlic mayonnaise , sliced garlic and there is some ham wedged inside.

and apparently it has "crazy salt" inside...?

Crazy Salt people!

Let's use the cute mittens.

So hot.

Let's put it over here. Blep.

Let's try out their taster menu.

I like the smell of garlic and toasty bread...

It's rich in garlic flavor, but I can take it. It tastes really good.

I tried your taster menu. It was really nice.

There was a lot of garlic inside. - Yes I tried doing that.

Sorry for my garlic breath. *breathy voice* SO MUCH GAAARLICCC.

I am ok.

Do you do these taster sets a lot?

Yes I do. I design food variations that I am interested in.

And then I ask the customers how they like it.

Before I had variations like sweet bean paste and cheese and such.

That's totally different. Sweet beans and cheese?!

What did your customers say to that?

At first they were taken aback but then... most found it tasty.

The machine says HESS PACIFIC... does that mean that's a German and Japanese maker

working together on these machines?

I think that what this might have been, yes.

Is Pacific a vending machine company?

Pacific doesn't make vending machines anymore.

They produce aluminum foil, for cars and such too.

That's why the toast earlier was wrapped inside aluminum foil!

That's it.

We found an interesting connection here then.

There are two doors to get in.

If you put money in, one of these will turn and one sandwich will fall out.

Beneath here there are two hot plates.

They will both wedge in the toast and toast it.

Then when the time is over, the hot plates will open and drop the sandwich.

That's why they were crunchy and really toasted.

Can you believe it?

There is even a vending machine for hamburgers here.

It's not Guten Morgen (Good Morning) but Guten Burger (Good Burger).

It has something resembling the German flag here too.

Guten means "good" in German.

It says Guten Burger in a German style, but in contrast we have a Mexican burger here.

I will enjoy this contrasting menu a lot.

Let's spend 1, 2, 300 yen on this.

300 YEN!

Let's go! Mexican!

It takes just over one minute.

Seconds until my Guten Burger is done 10...9...

What? How? It's suddenly super fast.

5...4...3...2...1......

It's boiling! So hot!

It says "Mexican" on it. There is also a cute stamp of a girl on it.

Can you see the stamp? Cute!"

Let's open the Mexican!

That's how it looks.

Inside the box, the burger is wrapped up one more time.

Wow. So many hallepeno peppers on this! It's covered in it.

And the meat it actually quite big for a Japanese burger.

It's not just meat. It tastes of onions and other spices.

It's soft and the hallepeno peppers work perfectly to complete it.

When you match it it's not too spicy.

It matches perfectly.

Wooop Mexican! It's a little bit spicy now.

Last one is the sliced cheese with cheddar cheese, sliced cheese burger.

Let's go!

(Counting in German) Eins... Zwei... Drei...

Dreihundert Yen!

One came back out. Let's do it again...

No good again...

It's a bit of an older machine, so stuff like this can happen sometimes.

Let's use a different coin.

AH!

I just spoke German to the half German machine, so maybe it just didn't understand me.

Eins ... Zwei .... Drei....

Launching the sliced cheese, ceddar cheese double burger NOW!

It has so much cheese inside, I can't open it because of all the cheese.

Lots of stretchy cheese.

K'POW CHEESE!

The most popular thing on the menu in the automated diner is this:

Tartare sauce meat with bacon.

I really want to try that, so let's dig in.

Meeeeat!

Let's go!

Hot hot hot hot hot hot

Tartare meeeeat.

The tartare sauce is all gooey.

There are so many things inside. Let's eat!

Tomato sauce and Tartare sauce really go well together.

I understand why this became their most popular item.

Tomato sauce from Italy and Tartare from... maybe France?

And since it's a German machine, we got an European taste right here.

European!

Do you get visitors from abroad too?

Yes, I do. Many come because they have seen us on YouTube.

Since it's automated vending machines, you can use them without talking at all...

Yes, but I am thinking, if we get more foreign visitors, maybe

we can add some English descriptions too.

Please do! Hope that will happen.

Thank you so much for today. It was a real feast. I am stuffed.

Japanese vending machines are really something else.

What I found most tasty was the toasted garlic sandwich.

Everyone, I hope you get the chance so use some of the Japanese vending machines too.

If you are from abroad, and you come to Japan, be sure to

find some cool Japanese vending machines and try them out.

That was it from Cathy Cat today. Mata Nyan!

For more infomation >> Japanese Vending Machine Restaurant! EAT IT ALL! A day at the VENDING MACHINE DINER in Japan - Duration: 17:20.

-------------------------------------------

i did EYE SURGERY in KOREA!!! [LASIK & ICL] - Duration: 10:07.

He'll be the first person to see my new face!

Hey! I'm My Mate Nate.. and that's right! You read the title of this video correct!

Im going to Korea to get some plastic surgery

Who said that only women can do plastic surgery? Men can too!

Today im making a video about the entire experience!

Ill get on a plane, do the surgery, and ill film the hospital, the doctors, everything there is to know

Everyone can see the entire recovery process!

When I come back to Thailand we will do a big REVEAL!

After the reveal, ill explain the entire process and what I did.

… but I don't want to explain it all right now because itll spoil the surprise!!

You're just gonna have to wait and see!

Before I head out to Korea, don't forget to hit the SUBSCRIBE button!

Lets send it over to My Mate Nate in the future!

Thanks My Mate Nate from the past!

Im here in Korea now and today is the surgery day!

We are here outside the hospital right now, and im going to give the camera to Mee to film as I do everything today

I still haven't told you yet what im doing for surgery, and will explain it all when I get back to Thailand.

Are you ready?

Im ready! See you when its done!

6 days later back in Thailand!

He is going to be the first person to see my new face!

I don't see anything different…

Are you sure?

You're just going bald as usual!!

Hey… hey…. Hey… calm down!

You went to get surgery on your balding head right?!

Forget about dad… lets go show a friend instead

How is it?

I don't see anything different…

Well, I went to korea for plastic surgery!!

Where did you do the surgery?

Right here

On your eyes?

Yup!

Whatd you do with your eyes?

They cut my eyes so I can see more clearly and don't need my glasses anymore

That's not called plastic surgery!! Its called a regular surgery, or doing your eyes!

Really?

Yes! Its just a regular surgery.. not plastic surgery!

Wait.. you mean to say its not plastic Surgery like what Mee did??

No!

That's why I was so confused… what did he change with plastic surgry?

Well yeah, of course my face didn't change. I just did my eyes.

So that means… its not plastic surgery!

Right!

That means…. Ive been saying it wrong the ENTIRE video… right?

Yup..

When did you say it?

The entire video!! Since the very beginning!

Well!! It looks like I didnt do plastic surgery in Korea. I just went to do a regular eye surgery!

Sorry that I said it wrong since the very beginning….

But at least I can still title the video "I got plastic surgery in Korea!!"

Lets talk about why I went to Korea for this amazing surgery

To start, we need to look at pictures from my childhood!

Woooow. I was such a cutie.. but did anyone notice I had glasses on in every picture?

I've had terrible eyes my entire life. Ive always had glasses or contacts since I was a kid

Does anyone wanna know how bad my eyes were??

Here are my old glasses before I did surgery.

This is regular good vision.. and when you put up the glasses… look at how blurry it is!

WOW. I cant see anything!!

When I didn't wear my glasses… my eyes were that bad!

If something was right in front of my face.. it was still blurry!

Everyone would always test me and say "how many fingers" and I could never answer!

I was lucky enough to find Shine & Bright .. who are like angels sent to help me!

If anyone wants to know how bad my eyes were.. its was -9.50 with an astigmatism too!

Another thing that I HATED about wearing my glasses is that it made my eyes look smaller!

See look… it just gets smaller as they get farther away.

Last month when Mee did her plastic surgery, I came and met with the doctors at Shine & bright

I did all the eye tests, consulted with them, and they ordered my ICL lenses.

Check this out! These are the cells in my eye! That's soo cool!

This is my left and right eyes! You can see the veins so clearly!

A month later, I went back to korea and did the surgery!

I want to let you all know that this is the best hospital! It was an amazing experience!

It was very clean and well taken care of. They have done eye surgery for a lot of celebrities and Kpop stars as wel!

Their doctors are the best of the best that you can get! Seriously… it was amazing!

For all of you considering going, I highly suggest it!

When you go, youll meet the Doctors, consult, take the eyes tests, and they will suggest with you on what type of surgery to get.

Many people do Lasik Eye Surgery, but my eyes were soo bad that I was able to use a new technology!

The average healthy eye will be green, but my eyes are soo bad that its all red and yellow!

My eyes were bad so they suggest I do the AQUA ICL surgery.. or to put it simply is they put a permanent contact into my eye!

I don't need to wear daily contacts because it's permanently in my eye and everything is crystal clear!

Before I went in for sugery I had to put on the clean hospital gown, put on a hair cap. Went into the surgery room and laid down on the table…

Let me tell you… it was quite intimidating to lay down on the table because there is always a fear that something might go wrong!

I was in the operating room for about 20 minutes for each eye.

Literally, the doctor took this type of lens and put it into my eye.

All together I was in the room for about 45-50 minutes.

When I came out… everything was SOO bright because my eyes were still dialated and things were still a bit blurry.

How are you babe?

Im okay.

Are you hurt?

No.. but it was a little scary.

I met with the doctor, he checked my eyes, and then I laid down to rest and heal at the hospital.

The very same day as the surgery, I went home! 1 day!

Its been about 1 ½ hours since I came out of surgery. There is still some pressure in my eyes, but not too bad.

Right now ill do some eye tests and see if im okay to head home yet.

Recovery is just a day or two. Its pretty simple and easy

One of the funniest things is the eye patch I have to wear.

My wife secretly filmed me at home…

Why are you laughing?

What are those cute glasses!?!

For my recovery I need to wear these while I sleep so that I don't scratch my eyes in the night!

So I have to wear these swimming glasses…

They aren't for swimming, its so you don't scratch!

Back to today. Its been about a week since the surgery and I can see everything clearly now!

I just want to let you all know how amazing and life changing this has been for me.

I really want to thank Shine & Bright Eye center for helping change my life! They are amazing!!!

They took such good care of me, the doctors were amazing!

If there is anyone who wants to go and do their eyes, I would highly suggest this place to you all!

There are links down in the video description for you to reach out to them and ask any questions you have!

That's all I have for today!

Thanks for watching and we'll see you tomorrow with a new video!!

For more infomation >> i did EYE SURGERY in KOREA!!! [LASIK & ICL] - Duration: 10:07.

-------------------------------------------

BYE BYE MEME (Stick Nodes) - Duration: 0:48.

EDDOODLES* xD

For more infomation >> BYE BYE MEME (Stick Nodes) - Duration: 0:48.

-------------------------------------------

The Truth About Jill Duggar's Husband - Duration: 4:34.

When Jill Duggar introduced 19 Kids & Counting viewers to her future husband, Derick Dillard,

fans were beyond happy Jill had found "the one."

A college grad, Dillard held a lucrative accounting job at Walmart when the couple started courting.

But a few years following the couple's wedding in June 2014, the public's perception of Dillard

changed.

Whether it was his controversial antics on social media, public fights with fellow TLC

stars, or rumored feuds with Duggar's loved ones, Dillard didn't seem interested in repairing

his tarnished image.

But what's fact and what's fiction when it comes to Dillard's life?

Here's the truth about Jill Duggar's husband.

Family drama

In 2008, Derick Dillard's police officer father, Rick, passed away at age 50 from a heart attack,

long before Derick met Jill.

Derick was still a freshman at Oklahoma State University when he learned the news.

Later, in 2014, his mom Cathy Byrum was diagnosed with Stage 4 Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma, just two

weeks after Dillard proposed to Duggar.

But luckily for the family, Byrum is four years cancer-free as of April 2018.

Calling out the network

One of Dillard's more controversial claims is that TLC never paid him, nor his wife,

for their work on 19 Kids & Counting, or Counting On.

This allegation came to light when Dillard said that TLC didn't foot the bill for his

eldest son's delivery.

He wrote, in since-deleted tweets,

"We even requested that they help with some of the medical expenses from the birth that

they made a pretty penny on, but they refused to help cover any of those costs."

Of course, fans pointed out that the couple's Counting On salaries could cover the costs,

since it's estimated that the family makes $25,000 to $40,000 per episode.

But Dillard claimed:

"As far as we could tell we were volunteers and hadn't been paid anything for the show."

Either way, TLC has yet to release a statement about the legitimacy of Dillard's claims.

Blowing up social media

If you follow Dillard on Instagram, you probably already know he's a fan of stirring up drama.

But fans think Dillard crossed a major line when he used his son, Israel, to joke about

Trump's border wall, posting,

"Israel helping Trump build 'The Wall' lol."

Unsurprisingly, fans weren't amused.

One comment read,

"This isn't appropriate to teach a child.

Let him be a kid and don't use him for your political agenda."

The family ministry

Many fans wondered how Dillard was ever able to launch his own non-profit — Dillard Family

Ministries — without any qualifications.

Although Dillard performed missionary work prior to launching the ministry in June 2015,

according to Inquisitr, he never completed the 20 to 30 graduate hours from an accredited

university he needed in order to get funding from the Southern Baptist Convention and the

International Mission Board.

If a ministry doesn't have funding, it isn't considered licensed.

And since he wasn't technically licensed, it was no surprise that Dillard and Duggar

were pressured by fans to refund donations to their cause.

The pair finally dissolved the ministry in April 2017.

Shading the TLC family

Shortly after TLC tweeted a promo for transgender-focused series, I Am Jazz, in August 2017, Dillard

tweeted to star, Jazz Jennings,

"What an oxymoron… a 'reality' show which follows a non-reality.

Transgender is a myth.

Gender is not fluid; it's ordained by God."

To Jennings' credit, she took Dillard's comments in stride, tweeting,

"Every day I experience cyber-bullying, but I keep sharing my story.

Today was no different."

Attacking other parents

Dillard didn't limit his Twitter attacks to just one other TLC alum.

He also attacked famed interior designer Nate Berkus and his family.

Commenting on a TLC promo for Berkus and Brent's TLC design show, Dillard wrote,

"What a travesty of family.

It's sad how blatant the liberal agenda is, such that it both highlights and celebrates

a lifestyle so degrading to children on public television as if it should be normal."

Berkus then graciously tweeted a follow-up, writing,

"My hope with having a show like Nate and Jeremiah By Design, where we go into people's

homes and welcome viewers into ours, is that we can start to break down barriers and normalize

the way our family looks and the way our family loves."

Kicked off Counting On

Shortly after Dillard's hateful comments against Jennings, TLC released a statement in November

2017, tweeting,

"We want to let our viewers know that Derick Dillard has not participated in Counting On

for months and the network has no plans to feature him in the future."

Although many people assumed that Dillard was fired, he tweeted in December 2017:

"For the record, I was never fired.

I just felt it best for my family to cut ties months ago, as we are heading in a different

direction."

So, what's the real story here?

The answer remains unclear.

But this probably isn't the last we've heard of Derick Dillard.

Thanks for watching!

Click the Nicki Swift icon to subscribe to our YouTube channel.

Plus, check out this other cool stuff we know you'll love too!

For more infomation >> The Truth About Jill Duggar's Husband - Duration: 4:34.

-------------------------------------------

Cải lương kiếm hiệp trọn tuồng - Đồ long ỷ thiên kiếm- (Vũ Linh....) - Duration: 1:24:03.

For more infomation >> Cải lương kiếm hiệp trọn tuồng - Đồ long ỷ thiên kiếm- (Vũ Linh....) - Duration: 1:24:03.

-------------------------------------------

Vodafone pinches mobe network nerd metrics from the mighty EE - Duration: 4:53.

 Vodafone earned a fine for its rotten customer service, but it can now claim bragging rights as the best data network in three cities, as well as the lowest overall latency and ping rates on 4G

 Tutela's latest crowdsourced network survey for May shows Vodafone narrowly ahead of the other big UK networks for packet trip time on LTE (Three has the lowest on 3G)

The combined jitter and packet loss again has seen Vodafone well placed, with O2 far behind as an outlier

 Interestingly, O2 and Vodafone share cellphone towers. And although EE has the significant advantages of scale and spectrum, delivering vastly superior data download rates, Vodafone can claim top spot in three big metro areas

 "EE is killing it. EE is always the best or tied or second by a small margin, but overall we saw Vodafone [as] the best network in London, Manchester and Birmingham," Tutela veep Tom Luke told us

"In rural areas, though, EE is miles ahead".  Tutela has also seen an uptick "within a matter of hours" for O2 since it turned on new spectrum, Luke noted

 Three years ago Vodafone said it was prioritising reliability over speed with its LTE rollout, but thanks to some surgically targeted investments, it is catching up to EE by some data performance metrics

 It's now second to EE in Tutela's 2MB file download and 1MB upload tests. London has benefited from a noticeable improvement in performance

England region. Source: Tutela, May 2018 data  Three records the best of the Big Four for latency jitter and packet loss in Scotland, while Vodafone has a considerable lead in Wales

 Both Vodafone and EE tout network speed but have suffered from notorious customer service

In 2016, Vodafone was fined by Ofcom for failing to provide pay-as-you-go customers a service, and poor complaints resolution

EE was also fined a year later for similar reasons.  Vodafone was also picked out as the most grumbled-about mobile network in January

This week Vodafone instituted a 30-day money-back guarantee for contract customers and SMEs – twice the usual – allowing new subscribers to cancel for any reason without penalty

Click to enlarge  Luke gave a strong defence of crowd network testing, which has come in for sharp words from the drive network testing companies

 "We never claim we're trying to replace drive testing – you absolutely need it

But we're everywhere all the time," he said. Tutela's 250,000 sample base in the UK is always on, and can find network kinks driving can't, which might be distorted by one-off events

He also thought Ofcom's testing – conducted for it by P3 – was insufficient to give a true picture of UK mobile networks

 "You can't do crowdsourcing without a crowd!" he added. ®

For more infomation >> Vodafone pinches mobe network nerd metrics from the mighty EE - Duration: 4:53.

-------------------------------------------

HOW TO MAKE - A LEGO Laser Alarm - Duration: 3:49.

Hi! Purple Oranji here.

Today I'm going to play with lasers and make a security alarm for my room

In another video, I made an electronic door lock

out of Mindstorms LEGO

So if you haven't seen it you can check it out here, or here

I think everyone occasionally wants to keep a nosy sibling

or parent out of their room

Building on what I learned on that project

I wanted to make something more complex

So I wanted to make an alarm that would trigger

when someone tries to sneak in

Today I'll show you how I made my own laser

PEW PEW PEW

security alarm out of LEGO Mindstorms

For this project I'll be using a Lego Mindstorms EV3 brick

Mirror tiles

A red laser diode

breadboards

well a breadboard

coin battery and its holder

pin wires

As always I'll have deatiled links in the description

But first, a warning

lasers can be really dangerous so remember to be cautious and always use

the right safety glasses

so let's begin

Wow! Everything is so blue

First I started with testing the laser diode

I connected the diode to my breadboard

I tested to make sure that everything worked

I used a red 5 milli watt laser diode for this project

because is relatively low cost

and are safer than the other colors

I used a breadboard so that we can quickly test and change things as needed

I didn't spend too much time on making this look nice

because it was just a prototype

for future versions

I would like to make a better housing

next it's on to the laser platform

because small vibrations could cause the aim of the laser to be off

I made a platform out of LEGO

to hold the laser steady and also used for aiming

I used lego Digital Designer

to make and create the instructions

that I needed to build it in real life

with the laser base built

All I have to do is add the laser and test it out

For the coding, I started off by making a simplest looping alarm

once I had that, I added other enhancements

like a countdown

warning messages and an information display

I created a custom block for the countdown

so that I could easily reuse it in different places if needed

With everything loaded into the EV3

it's time to test it out

how the alarm works is by reading the light intensity

of the laser with the color sensor

the code will wait until there is a change in intensity

when the intensity changes

the alarm will trigger

I can press a button on the top

to stop and re-arm the alarm so it's ready again

Now that system works

it's time to install it somewhere fun

I decided to install it in the doorway of my room

anyone the breaks beam will trigger the alarm

Well thats it

My very own laser alarm system for my room

this is only the first version

there are many other things I can add to make it better

but it was still fun figuring out how it all worked

If you like this video, please give me a like and subscribe to my channel

PURPLE ORANJI

also click the little bell icon to get a reminder of my new videos

Well, thats all for now

see you next time

Bye!!!

For more infomation >> HOW TO MAKE - A LEGO Laser Alarm - Duration: 3:49.

-------------------------------------------

Αμέλια Αναστασάκη: «Δίνουμε φωνή στον πολίτη» - Duration: 3:49.

Αμέλια Αναστασάκη: «Δίνουμε φωνή στον πολίτη»  Την κοινωνική, ανθρώπινη, αλλά και αισιόδοξη πλευρά της ζωής μάς μεταφέρουν από Δευτέρα έως Παρασκευή (15

00-18.30) οι Kρητικές Αμέλια Αναστασάκη και Τζωρτζίνα Μαλλιαρόζη, μέσα από την εκπομπή τους «Εχουμε και λέμε» στο Νέο Κανάλι

 Η «Espresso» συνομίλησε με την Αμέλια, η οποία, πέρα από την καθημερινή μάχη της με την ενημέρωση, ετοιμάζει, σε συνεννόηση με τη διοίκηση του σταθμού, ακόμα μία παραγωγή, η οποία θα προβάλλεται κάθε Κυριακή, με σκοπό να βγάλει στο φως την ελληνική επιχειρηματικότητα και τους Ελληνες businessmen που διαπρέπουν στο εξωτερικό

 «Από το 2002 που εργάζομαι ως δημοσιογράφος την καρδιά μου έχει κλέψει ξεκάθαρα η ενημέρωση

Στα κεντρικά δελτία ειδήσεων του Alter, στην ΕΡΤ, στο Mega, στο Ε, κάλυπτα το ελεύθερο ρεπορτάζ που θεωρώ τη βάση όλων των ρεπορτάζ και μετέπειτα ήμουν διαπιστευμένη στο υπουργείο Εργασίας

Αγαπώ την ειδησεογραφία και την επικαιρότητα και τώρα στο Νέο Κανάλι έχω στόχο, μαζί βέβαια με τη συνάδελφό μου, να δώσουμε φωνή στον Ελληνα πολίτη», λέει

 «Η παραγωγή έχει κοινωνικό προφίλ και εστιάζει σε όλα τα θέματα που απασχολούν τον κόσμο, από το Ασφαλιστικό και τα εθνικά ζητήματα, μέχρι την εγκληματικότητα

Σήμερα ο Ελληνας, βλέποντας δυστυχώς να γίνονται περικοπές από παντού, σε μισθούς και συντάξεις, δεν ελπίζει πουθενά και έχει απαξιώσει το πολιτικό σύστημα» τονίζει η δημοσιογράφος, η οποία έχει ζήσει μεγάλες δυσκολίες σε επαγγελματικό επίπεδο

 «Στην καριέρα μου έζησα το λουκέτο τριών σταθμών, του Alter, της ΕΡΤ, του Mega, και ποτέ δεν το έβαλα κάτω

Πάντα έλεγα "πάμε ξανά από την αρχήˮ και είχα στο μυαλό μου την οικογένειά μου. Από τη στιγμή που έχω μια εξάχρονη κόρη να αναθρέψω πρέπει να είμαι δυνατή και να έχω δικλίδες ασφαλείας

Γι' αυτό, καθ' όλη τη διάρκεια της καριέρας μου, κοιτούσα να διατηρώ και μια δεύτερη δουλειά

Ετσι, παράλληλα με το Νέο Κανάλι εργάζομαι και στο CNN Greece, το οποίο είναι ένα μάχιμο ζωντανό διαδικτυακό κανάλι

Εγώ καλύπτω θέματα που αφορούν την οικονομία, αλλά και την παρουσίαση μεγάλων ελληνικών και ξένων εταιριών στον κόσμο»

For more infomation >> Αμέλια Αναστασάκη: «Δίνουμε φωνή στον πολίτη» - Duration: 3:49.

-------------------------------------------

Прогноз руны дня на сегодня 30 июня 2018 года от Наталии Рунной #рунныймаг - Duration: 1:31.

For more infomation >> Прогноз руны дня на сегодня 30 июня 2018 года от Наталии Рунной #рунныймаг - Duration: 1:31.

-------------------------------------------

Bayes' Theorem: How Does Probability Affect Our Lives? | Breakthrough Junior Challenge 2018 - Duration: 3:01.

Look and tell me what are the chances of getting a blue ball. Four out of ten, right?

Pretty easy. What you just did was called probability!

Probability is the number of outcomes in the event, or a certain number of desired

outcomes divided by the number of outcomes in the sample space or the

entire outcome, but what does this all mean?

Well it's exactly what you just did in the beginning of this video.

Probability explores what can be said about an unknown sample from a known collection of objects.

However, probability goes deeper than that it actually affects our lives believe it or not!

So, I don't want to hear any, "Uh, when will I use this in real life?"

Because I'll show you when, in a few. But, as of right now I need to introduce to you a new branch of probability called:

Conditional Probability.

It is the probability of an event occurring given that another has already occurred.

And it is written as so, the 'P' represents the word probability, 'A' and 'B' are the events, and the line, however represents the word 'given'.

In English this can be said as, "The probability of event 'A' occurring given that event 'B' has already occurred."

Confusing, am I right?

Okay let's use an example to get a clearer idea.

What is the probability of getting an ace of spades in the deck? 1 out of 52, right?

Since there are 52 cards that can be drawn in the sample space, and only 1 ace of spades that can be drawn in the event.

Now that we know that probability, what is the probability of getting an ace of spades in a deck, given that there are only spades in the deck?

Since there are 13 cards of spades in a deck and only 1 possess the value of an ace, the probability is 1 out of 13 now.

This is called conditional probability.

In that example, event 'B' would be the outcome of drawing any of the 13 cards of spades, while event 'A' would be the outcome of drawing an ace.

Again, we write this as so.

It is important to remember that step one is to find the probability of event 'A' or 'B' first, and then labeling one or the other is a piece of cake from that point you just calculate and solve.

Not so scary now, huh?

Now that we have explained conditional probability, time to show you how it actually affects our lives with something called Bayes' Theorem!

My bae, get it? Because his last name is Bayes' (i'm sorry)

Anyways, Bayes' Theorem was created by Thomas Bayes, a mathematician in the 1700s.

His theorem focuses on finding the probability of two different events, when you don't have much to go on with. This is his theorem.

But, so what? How could this possibly affect our lives?

Well to get a better sense of this theorem, we must use an example. Back to the cards we go!

Okay, say that B sub 1 is getting a red card, while B sub 2 is getting a black card. Well, this covers the entire sample space.

But suppose we have another event, 'A'. 'A' is getting an ace in the deck.

Before using the formula we must recall that

the probability of 'B sub 1' is 26 out of 52, the probability of 'B sub 2' is also 26 out of 52, and the probability of 'A' is 4 out of 52.

Knowing this we can use Bayes' Theorem by plugging in numbers into the formula to find the probability of getting a red card given that it is an ace.

Well there you have it, Bayes' work at its finest. but so what? How could this possibly affect our lives?

Well, to finally answer your question of how does probably affects our lives, one example be the False Positive Paradox.

Many studies have shown how doctors often misinterpret information dealing with risk a patient may have for certain disease, creating the illusion of a positive result.

Anyways, I hope you can see now how probability can be related back to real life.

But as of right now, learning the basis of probabilities is just as important!

So, bear through the problems of what are the chances of getting a blue ball.

Thank you!

For more infomation >> Bayes' Theorem: How Does Probability Affect Our Lives? | Breakthrough Junior Challenge 2018 - Duration: 3:01.

-------------------------------------------

Ora o mai più, vince Lisa: ecco la classifica completa della finale - Duration: 2:29.

Chi ha vinto Ora o mai più? La cantante Lisa in coppia con Marco Masini  Lisa ha vinto la prima edizione di Ora o mai più, il programma di Rai Uno condotto da Amadeus

Un risultato quasi scontato visto che l'interprete di Sempre e Oceano ha vinto le prime due puntate del programma, in coppia con il coach Marco Masini

Nel corso della quarta e ultima puntata del format, Lisa ha vinto la prima manche, quella dei duetti

L'artista ha rinterpretato con il collega la celebre Disperato. Lisa ha poi ottenuto un buon punteggio anche nella gara degli inediti, presentando la sua nuova canzone: C'era una volta

Decisivo è stato però l'intervento del pubblico, che ha preferito la cantante ai Jalisse, arrivati al secondo posto

"Questo premio è il mio carpe diem, perché la vita è adesso. Dico a tutti di non farsi sfuggire neppure un minuto della propria vita", ha dichiarato la vincitrice al momento della premiazione

La classifica completa della prima edizione di Ora o mai più  Di seguito la classifica completa di Ora o mai più con i relativi punteggi

 1. Lisa 416 2. Jalisse 403 3. Massimo Di Cataldo 397 4. Marco Armani 389 5. Alessandro Canino 386 6

Francesca Alotta 383 7. Stefano Sani 378 8. Valeria Rossi 341 Le canzoni inedite dei cantanti di Ora o mai più  I titoli della nuove canzoni presentate dai cantanti in gara di Ora o mai più:  Lisa – C'era una volta  Jalisse – Ora  Massimo Di Cataldo – Ci credi ancora all'amore  Marco Armani – Non ho tempo  Alessandro Canino – Il nostro amore perfett  Francesca Alotta – Ti dirò  Stefano Sani – Liberi di vivere  Valeria Rossi – La gente non parla

For more infomation >> Ora o mai più, vince Lisa: ecco la classifica completa della finale - Duration: 2:29.

-------------------------------------------

BTN-Star Daniel Krause: Deshalb ist er kaum noch zu sehen! - Duration: 1:09.

Jetzt erklärt Daniel Krause seine Show-Abwesenheit! Der Schauspieler gehört seit dem Anfang der Sendung zur Besetzung von Berlin - Tag & Nacht

Ende 2016 gönnte sich Tattoo-Krause eine kleine Auszeit vom TV-Bildschirm. Seit seiner Rückkehr ist das Soap-Urgestein allerdings immer seltener zu sehen

Im Promiflash-Interview verrät er, dass das vor allem mit dem Ausstieg von seiner Kollegin Sina Minou alias Caro zusammenhängt: "Weil wir beide immer das Paket waren, deswegen bin ich wahrscheinlich gleich mit auf den Müll geflogen

"

For more infomation >> BTN-Star Daniel Krause: Deshalb ist er kaum noch zu sehen! - Duration: 1:09.

-------------------------------------------

المرابطون.. قصر بالصحراء لاحتضان القمة الأفريقية بموريتانيا - Duration: 4:05.

الهيبة الشيخ سيداتي-نواكشوط يغادر عمال شركات الأشغال بآخر معداتهم بعد اكتمال أعمال البناء في المركز الدولي للمؤتمرات بنواكشوط لتحل محلهم لجان التنظيم ووفود التحضير لقمة الاتحاد الأفريقي الـ31 المزمع عقدها مطلع يوليو/تموز المقبل

واختيرت منطقة صحراوية خالية من السكان والمساكن تقع على بعد عشرين كيلومترا شمال العاصمة الموريتانية لتكون مقر القصر الجديد الذي أقيم على مساحة 12 هكتارا

 ويتسع القصر لسبعين وفدا، ويقع بمحاذاة الطريق المؤدي إلى مطار نواكشوط الدولي "أم التونسي" على بعد بضعة كيلومترات من ثكنات عسكرية تتبع للجيش والحرس الرئاسي الموريتانييْن

ولد شيخنا: لو سمي القصر الجديد باسم الرئيس الراحل المختار ولد داداه لكان ذلك موفقا (الجزيرة نت)  جدل التسميةالحكومة الموريتانية أعلنت عن اختيار اسم "المرابطون" لإطلاقه على القصر الجديد، في إشارة إلى موطن تأسيس الدولة المرابطية (1147-1056) التي حكمت مناطق واسعة من غرب وشمال أفريقيا وتمددت نحو الأندلس، إلا أن هذه التسمية أعادت الجدل من جديد بشأن الرموز التاريخية في البلاد

 الباحث في الشؤون الأفريقية عبد الله ممادو با قال في حديث للجزيرة نت أبدى تحفظه على التسمية رغم أنها "توحي بجانب مهم من العظمة التاريخية الموريتانية"، خصوصا أن اسم "المرابطون" كان من نصيب المنتخب الوطني الأول لكرة القدم ولا داعي لتكرار التسمية في ظل وجود شخصيات ومعالم تستحق تخليدها هي الأخرى، بحسب تعبيره

 بدوره، يقول المؤرخ والباحث في العلوم السياسية سيد أعمر ولد شيخنا للجزيرة نت إن الرئيس الموريتاني محمد ولد عبد العزيز يحسب له الاعتزاز بالموروث الحضاري والقيمي للمجتمع

 ولفت إلى أنه لو سمي القصر الجديد على اسم الرئيس الراحل المختار ولد داداه لكان ذلك موفقا، فهو الرئيس المؤسس لموريتانيا وأحد الآباء المؤسسين لمنظمة الوحدة الأفريقية وأحد أبرز دبلوماسيي القارة

 وفي ظل المخاوف التي أبداها معارضون جراء موقع القصر الجديد بعيدا عن العاصمة أعلنت وزارة الصحة الموريتانية مطلع الأسبوع الجاري عن افتتاح مركز صحي خاص بضيوف القمة الأفريقية جنوبي القصر الجديد، كما نقلت أطقما طبية للمداومة فيه طوال أيام القمة

 ويقول الأمين العام لاتحادية السياحة مريحبه ولد اخنافر للجزيرة نت إنه تم اعتماد عشرة مطاعم موريتانية فاخرة داخل نواكشوط لتوفير الطعام لضيوف القمة طوال فترة إقامتهم في البلاد

ولد اخنافر تحدث عن الإعداد اللوجستي لاستضافة الوفود الأفريقية (الجزيرة نت)  منازل وسيارات خصوصيةالمخاوف من نقص الخدمات في المركز الدولي للمؤتمرات "المرابطون" دفعت الحكومة إلى الاستعانة بكل من هيئة السياحة واتحاد أرباب العمل الموريتانيين لتوفير بعض الاحتياجات اللوجستية

 ويشير ولد اخنافر في حديثه للجزيرة نت إلى أن اتحاد أرباب العمل الموريتانيين وفر من خلال التبرع ثمانين سيارة رباعية الدفع لخدمة ونقل الضيوف، بالإضافة إلى 54 منزلا خصوصيا كاملة التجهيز، حيث إن العاصمة الموريتانية تتوفر على 38 فندقا تتسع لنحو 750 شخصا، إلا أن كل هذه الفنادق غير مصنفة، بحسب تعبيره

 كما يضيف أن موريتانيا أوفدت عشرين سيدة إلى تركيا في مايو/أيار الماضي للتدريب على مجال السياحة، وذلك ضمن الاستعدادات لعقد القمة الأفريقية المرتقبة وتغطية النقص الحاصل في المنشآت الخدمية

 وشدد على أن قطاع السياحة في البلاد يسعى لاستغلال القمة سياحيا ورسم أهدافه في عودة كل ضيوف القمة سياحا إلى موريتانيا مستقبلا

 بدورها، أحضرت شركات الاتصال العاملة في البلاد وذات رؤوس الأموال المختلطة فرقا متنقلة لتقوية شبكة اتصال الهواتف وتوفير خدمات الإنترنت خلال أيام انعقاد القمة

For more infomation >> المرابطون.. قصر بالصحراء لاحتضان القمة الأفريقية بموريتانيا - Duration: 4:05.

-------------------------------------------

Fern's Lemonade Stand - Duration: 0:26.

Oh my god, I freaking love selling lemonade

HeLLo, dO yoU HapPEn tO sEll LeMONaDe?

Ahh, yes. For a kidney, a heart, a brain, a liver, your arms, your legs, and probably your grandma's wheelchair.

Hmm, let me think. I'm-

not buying it.

AW! DANG IT MAN!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét