Thứ Bảy, 30 tháng 6, 2018

Waching daily Jun 30 2018

yo what's gonna King Drippy back to you with another video. T oday's video we are

getting back into the weird side of YouTube my friend. last week I did do

another weird video reaction if you want to check that out

link is above and the link is in the description below. That video was weird

it was like some poodle exercise video you know I'm saying it was it was a

crazy video if you want to go see that and please please please please go in

the description to watch that video but without further ado let's get into this

weirdness bruh. Why does he look so angry.

brah every thought that

do-do-do-do-do-do

do-do-do-do-do do-do-do-do-do okay

me me

squish squish no I'm gonna try that one day I never really tried the pottery

vibe and I'm saying I want to go to a class you know I'm saying and do a

little the little the little basis you know I'm saying

who's that

this was a big like a mark okay that's weird

the hell is that first of all what is down the floor all right

and then 100 Homer Simpson Homer Simpson

all right I can't see this there's a film with a potato is that is that's the

motor is here this is so loud and my I was shocked I don't know I won't have to

hear it it's so loud it's so loud in my ear right now and I can't even turn it

down

I check in no I can't

was that

oh he's about to bust his ass on all that liquid stuff he busted

oh so one point Eddie Eddie has this four and a half minute opera Aria

well this is nice melted like

why did she get up like that go I go home I go back why did she get up like

that so dramatic she's like let me get up and say this hold up so she's like

let me get up in the camera and and make dramatic I'm not stirred

then chuck-e-cheese like on steroids it looks like turkey cheese

when you face like that hey oh oh it says get it get it get it oh oh oh

some demonic satanic ritual

I seen his video before

stick hey hey hey you huh I'm very hungry so yeah all right I'm very very

hungry don't serve that's ridiculous no I don't want that hungry Oh

okay that's the end of this video that is all the time we have today hope you

enjoyed this video of these words compilation videos now I didn't think

that these videos was that weird you know I'm saying it was kind of weird and

freaky but I've seen worse I think the last video which is gonna pop up on the

screen right now teen is weirder than these videos right here so if you want

to go check that video well make sure to go check that video I'll give this video

a big thumbs up if you want to if you want to dislike it that's like it if you

I'm saying but thank you for watching I will see y'all in the next video

For more infomation >> Watching Weird Youtube Videos #2 - Duration: 10:21.

-------------------------------------------

What The Biggest Fans Don't Even Know About Swamp Thing - Duration: 6:29.

Swamp Thing!

He is amazing!

And since his debut in 1974, he's been one of the most fascinating characters in the

entire DC Comics lineup.

From his origins as a straightforward man-turned-monster, to his strange luck on the screen, here's

what you might not know about DC's resident muck monster.

Convergent evolution

While he would definitely go on to become the most famous, Swamp Thing is by no means

the first swamp monster in comics.

In fact, he's not even the first one created in the early '70s at one of the major superhero

publishers.

That honor in particular goes to Marvel's Man-Thing, created by Roy Thomas, Gerry Conway,

and Gray Morrow in the pages of Savage Tales #1.

In that story, Dr. Ted Sallis is working in the swamp on a formula meant to give people

super-powers when he's attacked by criminals and gets exposed to it himself, plunging into

the swamp and emerging as...

Man-Thing!

It was only months later that Len Wein and Berni Wrightson introduced their new swamp

monster in the pages of House of Secrets #92.

In that story, Dr. Alex Olsen, later changed to Alec Holland, is working in the swamp on

a formula meant to give people super-powers when he's attacked by criminals and gets exposed

to it himself, plunging into the swamp and emerging as ... Swamp Thing!

did I just get deja vu...

Needless to say, Conway noticed the similarities between Man Thing and Swamp Thing, which were

especially apparent since he and Wein actually roommates in New York at the time.

The Green

In 1986, Swamp Thing became something more than just a monster.

Instead, he was the latest in a long line of plant elementals who were connected to

what was called the Green a mystical field encompassing all of Earth's plant life.

From there, Swamp Thing was connected to other plant monsters: DC characters like the Floronic

Man, Black Orchid, Solomon Grundy, and even Poison Ivy were added to that connection,

but it went beyond just their pages.

Another elemental that we get an explicit backstory for shares a suspiciously similar

origin with a golden age swamp monster called the Heap, and a reference to the repeated

pattern of origin stories is pretty easy to read as an acknowledgement of Man-Thing, too.

The Red, the Clear, and the Rot

Connecting Swamp Thing to the Green gave DC an idea that's been extended to a whole

lot of other characters, complete with their own rainbow of colors.

Animal Man had a head start.

The idea behind this forgotten hero had always been that he could access the abilities of

animals by tapping into a "morphogenetic field," which later became known as The Red.

It didn't stop there, either.

Aquaman's ability to talk to fish was explained as the ability to tap into the watery force

called the Clear, and the same story that tied Animal Man to the Red also introduced

the death force, known as the Rot, which was pretty much bad news for everyone.

Love in the time of dendrophilia

In the beginning, "Alec Holland" was mourning both his own status as an undead muck monster

and the death of his wife, Linda, who perished during his fiery origin.

Meanwhile, the human perspective on his adventures fell to Abigail Arcane niece of the depraved

supervillain Anton Arcane and her boyfriend Matt Cable.

Unfortunately for her, Matt was killed, and in one of the most horrifying moments of the

series, it was revealed that Anton had been possessing Matt's body without Abby knowing.

Once that was taken care of and Anton was sent straight to hell, the way was clear for

Swamp Thing and Abby to fall in love with each other.

This sparked one of DC's most enduring romances which is kind of surprising considering that

one of the lovers in question was a shambling monster made of trees.

He beat Batman

You might find this hard to believe, but it turns out that in some states, it's actually

illegal to… um… how should we say this… wait.

I got this - "bump uglies" with a swamp monster... get it?

Ugly.

Monster.

Anyway…

When the locals discovered that Abby Arcane was engaging in dendrophilia, she was arrested,

and Swamp Thing wasn't happy.

He launched an all out attack on the city that was holding her… a little place called

Gotham.

Needless to say, Batman didn't appreciate having his hometown turned into a jungle.

While he did his level best to fight the Swamp Thing off, he found out that an Avatar of

the Green isn't as easy to take down as, say, the Riddler.

Instead, Swampy just kept coming back bigger and tougher, until Batman finally saw his

point.

The Dark Knight figured that if you're going to arrest non-human heroes for having romantic

relationships with human women, you're eventually going to have to try slapping handcuffs on

Lois Lane and Superman.

Reefer madness

Sometimes, it can pay to have a friend with absolute mastery over plants.

In Hellblazer #63, he got an invite to John Constantine's 40th birthday party, which came

as a surprise since the characters had never exactly been pals.

Even so, Swamp Thing gave Constantine a birthday present by rapidly growing a single marijuana

leaf into enough for everyone.

"Communing with the Green" indeed.

Swamp to the Future

When Rick Veitch took over Swamp Thing in 1987, he launched one of the most memorable

stories on the book ever: a time-travel epic that saw Swamp Thing hurled back through the

ages, encountering heroes and villains from throughout DC Comics history.

And then he abruptly left the book in mid-story.

The reason for was no secret, and was even the topic of discussion in the book's letters

pages for several months: DC asked Veitch at the last minute to change the end of his storyline,

and he refused.

The reason?

Rick Veitch's original plan had been for Swamp Thing's next stop to land him in the Roman

Empire circa 33 AD, where he'd meet an obscure character called Golden Gladiator.

Oh, and he was also going to team up with Jesus.

Only a few years later, it's unlikely that this story would've been a problem.

By 1995, DC's Vertigo imprint was publishing Preacher, a book that made "Swamp Thing meets

Jesus" look like a Sunday School lesson.

At the time, though, Swamp Thing was still firmly set in the DC Universe.

To this day, his version of Swamp Thing #88 remains unpublished.

Swamp Thing conquers the screen... sort of

With critically acclaimed stories and a dedicated fan base, it makes sense that Warner Bros.

would bring Swamp Thing to the big screen.

The first attempt came in 1982 from Wes Craven, the legendary horror director who went on

to direct A Nightmare on Elm Street and Scream.

It stuck to Wein and Wrightson's origin story, pitting Alec Holland against Anton Arcane,

with Adrienne Barbeau as a love interest.

It wasn't exactly a success, but it garnered generally positive reviews.

1988's Return of Swamp Thing wasn't so lucky.

With a low budget and a bad script, it flopped hard at the box office.

It did, however, pave the way for not one, but two television shows.

In 1990, Dick Durock returned as Swamp Thing for a series that ran for three seasons on

USA.

In 1991, things got even weirder when Fox Kids got in on the action and launched a Swamp

Thing animated series.

That one only lasted five episodes before it got axed, but it did give the world the

gift of an incredibly weird theme song.

"Swamp Thing, you are amazing."

Thanks for watching!

Click the Looper icon to subscribe to our YouTube channel.

Plus check out all this cool stuff we know you'll love, too!

For more infomation >> What The Biggest Fans Don't Even Know About Swamp Thing - Duration: 6:29.

-------------------------------------------

OS INCRÍVEIS 2 | SEM SPOILERS - Jujuba ATÔMICA - Duration: 8:07.

For more infomation >> OS INCRÍVEIS 2 | SEM SPOILERS - Jujuba ATÔMICA - Duration: 8:07.

-------------------------------------------

Detroit: Become Human part 7~FEELING OR DUTY - Duration: 1:05:08.

Doing this when I'm in the pissy ass mood mmm, right because this morning it helps

I can't fucked up

You are very stupid piece of shit rose you were very very stupid piece of shit

Cyber life the company that manufactured me is conducting a users survey. Would you like to participate? Oh

Sure great, let's start would you consider having a relationship with an Android that looks like a human?

Would you consider how violently they enjoy those than you

Sure

Do you that technology could become a threat to mankind? Fuck? Yes

If you had to live on a deserted island and could only bring one object. What would it be?

Books cellphone pen and paper a console and instrument, uh

I do an instrument cuz the sound would fucking drive me and saying consider yourself dependent on technology

try no I

Mean I

Need it for my music. I have paper books. So I'm okay with that but like all my entertainment. Yeah

The vibe where's that I want they see see vibe so much

Enjoys flying cars. I don't drive now. So now space

tourism

Nah

Brain connected advice fucked it. No, no, no one's going towards my brain. So I guess I'll do Androids. Do you believe in God? Nope?

Would you let an Android take care of your children

Would you let an Android take care I would

let them help me take care of my children like a nanny but to do it all by themselves know what I

Mean like if I'm at work

Yeah, like a nanny but not like

24/7 I'm just gonna pretend like you're asking like a nanny type thing

So yeah, how much time per day would you say you spend on an electronic device?

Well see this is the thing like I'll read like paper books, but I'll have music playing which is electricity

It's a radio, okay. It's a radio so does that count?

Spending time on it. Does that count?

Cuz that's my music or like I'll have YouTube going while I read or while I'm drawing or writing

so does that count because like they're

Hours where I'm just like using paper, but I have music playing

More I'm sure all days the emergency surgery, would you agree to be operated on by a machine?

Uh, yeah cuz they'd probably make less mistakes on a human would I mean humans you got the personal crap that they don't put aside

you got

You know, they're drunk and they're hiding it you got that and they make mistakes too god knows doctors fucking make mistakes

Not hating on any doctors if you are I just personally don't like doctors, okay

Yes, one day machines could develop consciousness

AI look even Siri, yeah

Would you consider

your answer was yes, so

65% I don't know if these are real percentage, but most people said yeah because yeah

Do you think technology will come with the yeah

How do you not know oh, whoops I went too fast

All right

Well, did you pick? Yeah, thirty people picked Israel, like cell phone. You want to have any signal if you're on a deserted island

What good would it do?

you

The user self. Yep. Yep. 78 people said yes to that. All right under the majority of these

36 yeah

uh

I'm Ana majority that one too. I honestly thought more people would say. Yes, like I

Believe in a higher power

Like see it's weird to explain kind of like what my religion is because it's not

Normal ish so it's kind of weird to explain but I believe in something it's just not a God

Yeah people I'm taking this as a nanny type thing, it's a full-time I

Said nanny, why are you popping up Bixby?

Yes, I did just punch my phone I told you

And I told you I told you I told you oh, I told you on them nevermind to get that part take it out. Oh

I'm not very weird mood. I am on the edge of being in a very

bad mood

But like I'm hanging into my good mood just like assuage. There's like one fine hair. That is like

I'm rambling and not making any sense. This is what this videos gonna be

So if you don't like at the beginning, just buy click go away. Choo-choo. Bye. Bye. Uh,

Picked more yeah, everyone's on it cuz it's everywhere

Yes, everyone said yes, and yes to that question

Awesome. I completed your survey. You're happy

Alright looks like you really enjoy Detroit. I do good to have you back. Thanks. I

Don't like that express and what she just did where she smiling at me

Mm-hmm-hmm creeps me out

But I alone I storytellers

Welcome back to Detroit we're gonna keep on rolling

Let's see last time

We

Squatted in an abandoned house with Alice then Connor came, but we got away from Connor by crossing a busy street

core

Cara changed her hair to white which I chose because it's awesome and more people need white hair

Marcus crawled out of a graveyard all my episodes are running together because I'm all recording them in one day. So

Yeah

Guys doin, how's everyone y'all enjoying Pride Month?

Father's Day. Oh

And Hank doesn't like us

Hey, it's Marcus

Yeah, I do like his two eyes

I really like when characters have like a

Unique hair color and then the two eyes. I love doing that like if I can create my character

I always have different eye colors if I can

Wash back on Jericho

Czech symbol when then we pick up a symbol

Look at the graffiti right there

Clou updated

All right, well it is why do we have all these graphs and crap

Have I missed something why because we crawled out and he said find Jericho but why do we have all these grabs?

I know it's crazy, right?

Hey Android on the run why is everything about car like, you know what it's just just

residents and their inception

Grandma were witness to a thrilling chase today after police manhunt including black

roadblocks and dozens of police intuition flushed out a

Gallon unit fugitive

Hmm

but this fugitive but they differ but this is a

What?

Yes, I know spike go away you're discharged. But this is a fugitive with a difference a suspect as an Android the rogue a

x400 model is thought to be suffering from extreme wear a

Function and took extreme measures to avoid police even touching and cross a busy highway to boy shooters

Wesson and with no official report is impossible say for sure what really happened?

My local news comment are looking at the case for this remote. No, so I was available

I'm surprised no one saying anything about the fact that we're running with a kid. I pushed sideways not up

Like once you say she has a kid with her

Hey NASA, let's all go to space

What's the next graph

Okay, I mean the line go away you stupid ass phone I

Did warn you guys?

I'm in a mood right just

Forewarning I am

I'm in a mood guys. What can I say? Oh

Sorry, excuse me

Do you know where Jericho is

Core is that was gonna happen. Excuse me fella

Analyzing, oh, it's our more symbols thoughts on the shorts

Seriously, where did we get these droughts cuz we were

I'm just rolling with it. I'm just gonna roll with it

I'm running look at me run

I don't have anything to talk about guys. I'm sorry

Like I just confused because

Like was it in the jacket? Is that how he got them?

Was it just because we picked up that jagged jacket and it just so happened to have the symbols

Said fine. Are you okay? Hey, bud you okay in there?

Cuz he said to find Jericho, but why do we have already had these symbols?

Or maybe it's something I look like I have a dollar

That's one thing when people ask for money now today is like everyone uses car it's hardly anybody ever uses cash anymore

Oops, oh, oh shit. I mean do that stop glitching

Am I being really stupid and not seeing it

You serious it's blocked

I

Know can I oh

I

Love his eyes. I love

The two eyes. I know I've said it. I'm repeating myself. I'll stop I'll stop

Alright guys one through ten how good this absolutely gonna beat it buddy?

Dudu does it buddy day my mind so wonderful day

Yes for please please behave

Pretty please what's wrong? It's all one not our one. I

mean

It's not even one. It's our -

Okay

This way. Oh, it's right there. Sure key. I

Just shark eat any rafts today maybe jacksepticeye dress

That's I

Think I'm too close to find the other ones wait go back

Find a way to reach the rooftop. Hey shark you want to give me a boost?

I'm gonna give me a boost pal. Come on. Come on fine be that way

Push this push this I get to the top. I really do have to push that pull it at least

So far I haven't really enjoyed

Marcus's thing his storyline like I I

Really? Don't get it like

I understand like we were in the trash and we got out and just

Like one person said go find Jericho, but where did we find these symbols? How do we know to look for these clues?

Unless I really did skip the chapter, but I don't know why it would

You know and like I don't understand why the police shot him like I did that he's an Android

But he's the one that called it in and I've said this before - I know

But he's the one that called it in and he says personal

You know

Assistant Android whatever you want to call it. So doesn't make sense that they would have shot especially since he had no weapon and

The other guy honestly wasn't like in danger or anything

I think it's just stupid and that his storyline doesn't really oh my god. Where is this other one a

Story like that just it seems like as a couple potholes right? Maybe it's just me overthinking it

All right guys my veins there it is

That's sakes, oh my god, how many are these

Recalculate

Oh

That's cool

Execute I guess

Yes for I am not asking for a lot please quit glitching, okay

No, you're gonna be a fucking ass, yep, there it goes crashing

Are you done done being a dick bag?

Nope, nope, you're gonna be a fucking piece of shit, aren't you? Yep. Yep. Yep there goes. All right

Joy, no, no, no. Don't show me that

Did you say don't don't

Yeah, I hope you're doing well I'm doing extra to do today

I would like to play this game without it being glitchy. You think that you can make that happen their existing the story chart?

Thank you. Yes. All right we did

From the dead we did waiting for Hank and on around okay, so this is the next one

They don't fuck off

Continue oh if I knew your name I would call you it step of it now. She just had a droid

Earth Tallulah

My cat is looking very out of it. I think it's a coast

we put flea messin on all the dogs and the cats and the beddings and everything cuz

There's unreason ties the white dog

he

sometimes there's like the fleas are attracted to him and so he brings them into the house and it

You have four animals. Will they get everywhere? So today?

we actually got

We were able to get medicine from the van

bet

uh

The mobile bet I guess it's what's called

so they're all on this and now in all their beds or

taken care of

Let's see, I recorded the first part of this so unless this just starts me off

Where we were before

Then yeah, okay. So wait just keep on playing so I had to stop because we got up here

So we did this where we already found these

As we were on the roof last time and I had

Stopped playing cuz it was glitching really bad. And I think it's just cuz it got overheated

so hopefully it doesn't glitch and I can

Finish playing this part of the story

And if not, I will put something else up because it almost

It could also be that

Right now I have a queue of games there willing to be downloaded and everything's paused

so, I don't know if that's gonna cause it to

Be really fucking glitchy

Let's see if we can't play some of this

if not, I will just

Keep on

What beats you unstable

And we right okay. I just want to see what happened cuz I already know this is the right path

Okay this oh

Yeah, I know it would be too unstable I

Got all the way back to the beginning. Come on

Jump on this and go

I'm knocked execute

God I would love to do that. Like I am so amazed by the people that can do the freerunning

Like I think that's so amazing. I would love to learn how to do that

It was my next cliff

so words

Yep Oh

Marcus Marcus Marcus Marcus my man

I'm on PlayStation. Don't be like this. I

Really need to get $200 so even buy a capture card, I'm a good capture card, huh? I

Need one that will be able to do streaming as well

Well, I mean, I don't need it, but it's what I want to do. So

What what once but all my money won't want to what gotta wait for the house to sell first

I did not see another mark

Unless I'm completely nuts

No, I just brings me back here

Do I need to get up

Oh, I

Didn't even see that on the ground. I'm gonna be honest about that. I did not see that

Seriously am I

Are normally really good about like find this shape

They're like, you know, like word search. I can go Bam Bam Bam in them this

Is anyone else spotting them are you just like

They like Rose that's over here checked your throne is over here

Actually us home people has just started to call me drifter horn. I

Don't know if I quite like that though, but

It's a name, okay, I seriously

Don't have to go up somewhere

In order to find this other clue

Stop. All right. You know what?

Go away steam. I wanted this. Oh I wanted this I like this

Shit

And I thought I could cancel it. So it's not on there

man, are you really gonna affect I don't have any other stream and I want to

Do this one?

These ps4. All I'm asking is to give me an hour

Not even now. It's like 30 minutes for me to do this if you would quit glitching

Just just stop being good ps4 for me. I

Think it starts. I'm going to try playing this but if it starts glitching too bad

then I will turn it off and I will get

I'm different game going, which I might have to anyways

He's on you don't being a little glitchy asshole well none

Nope I think it's because I have Kingdom Hearts trying to download

Yeah, I don't even see this

Yeah, it's just I

Just want to find the next glyph

Wait, wait, what was that?

What was that you turn yellow and I was over here, oh, it's right there. Damn. I didn't see that

Outdated freak, okay

All right, God just keep pushing our -

What happens if I go the other way - if I go this way

Okay, no, I was just curious what would happen if I went the other way

There we go this way this way

Up

Okay, do some eating go there okay. Oh

I'm gonna do it that way. What do I die if I go the other way?

Would be too high somehow I doubt that

Compute

That is so cool

Go

Okay, the way you're showing it does not make this as epic as it could have been

That was a move smashed I

Could have done like smash the like button I really would do the jacksepticeye smash that like button in the face

I

Know it's touch the like fun interface, but I had to do the smash

Hey, did you smash?

Oh

I'm so sorry. It's glitching guys. I really wanted to play it but

Reach the boat. Okay, please quickly genius go but I said

Okay, that scared of me I can admit that I'm glad we weren't on it

Or what we're not gonna do any computing this time

I'm still confused about how we got these symbols. I

Guess just cuz you've touched us and

Okay, hold it climb

Run slow very pretty though

Jump really

Really Oh like how the hell did you know there is water down there. Oh

Did you lose your jacket

She said how do you know his water he didn't even look down to see if there was water we just jumped right away

Look there's my hat sparkles. I fire your thing in the whole wide world. I

Cannot scream see hmm

Can you tell me I don't use my voice a lot pick up oh it's a handy-dandy flashlight

Look it works true

I'm sorry. I just like making fun of games where they have just like ain't they we lucky that was there

Like I know what like they don't try to explain why it's there

It's just like oh you need this for the next part of the story. So here it is

Locked why are we inside of a ship look?

What is that is that just part of the ship

Wow, all right. You said someone moving around or is that just a ship?

Hey, there's nothing oh there's more of that, uh,

Is that more that thing's name

Wait turn. Yeah AR 9 who the hell's a or 9?

People actually no, don't tell me okay

So good there's having such good videos for today I was actually talking and being energetic

I'm smiling and now you got the glitchy low butthole

F is failure going that way

Yeah, I am NOT playing a horror game stop it I

Generally do not like horror games, but I will admit that

I bought some off the steam cell I

Was gonna say I'm for Halloween, but I might play though just to get it over with

Yo J like the only horror game I think I've actually liked

Played is Elian isolation

I

Played boys it called like suna

Sona or something like that on Steam

But it it wasn't scary. I don't know why that is called a horror game Oh

Half circle's my little baby boy

No more jump scares, please my times moving jump-scare did this kid?

That's not sound good does little nightmares count as a horror game because I played that too I

Mean but game was definitely creepy. Oh

You're human you'd be dead not that I've ever actually happens in the games but

Pick up

All right, there's

Hello

I common piece if I could do the Spock sign I would but I can't y'all no swagger go bak

It's block fact. Oh

Look at that I

Do too bad

Touch it with it fluttering. Oh

That's not so bad. I missed one two three things

Like it dad I'm 89 completed

What is the world status

road status in perfection

Friends friends that is imperfection. I don't get that. Uh anyways, um, oh

Okay, I thought that I was doing something else it looks like it stopped glitching so we're gonna keep on playing

Hey, I love you, I love me man

Reconcile with okay

For this I'm gonna do whatever I think I should do

I'm gonna do the opposite of what I should do because that seems like the only way

Scan

Helpful, oh I didn't mean I forgot you gotta hold r2 while you do it

Troy food her license license expired five twenty twenty thirty

formed renewal refused

729 Wow

Okay

I'm glad I'm not eating there. Okay? Okay, get there we go

I'm not even try and say her name dude 125 25

Unemployed critical burger and like amening and fraud

Was this

Gary Gary the lobster actually, he was a snail Gary Gary the snail

It was the lobster

Yeah, okay died important not important who's spongebob was Larry the lobster

It I'm pretty not important to what we're doing

Resisting arrest butch of hygiene

Scathing I don't know why I scanned it. All right. I'm in damn straight

Yes, yes you will

Liz what is your problem? I don't I don't do as you're told

Very very long to follow me around like a poodle

I'm gonna be a poodle

Is

I'm sorry for my behavior. I didn't mean to be honest

You got a brown nose an apology no, come on come on everything

Stop it

There you go

Bring me the scamaz

Burger Carmen

Extra-large soda. Yes. I love me some soda. And yes, I know it's bad. It's like

If I was addicted to anything it would be soda

Burgers won't make me so angry. All I've had lately is

Not a chance follows me everywhere

Like my family's been on a diet which I

Completely agree with you know, I can't fucking lose any weight. All we've been having lately is chicken and fish. I do not like fish

So all I've had is chicken for the past three weeks but I think your friends are engaged in illegal activities

Well, everybody does what they have to to get by long as they're not hurting anybody. I

Don't bother

Cholesterol

gambling

This Pedro

He was proposing illegal gambling my life

And you made a bet yeah

Ah

Is there anything you'd like to know about me

Um

Why didn't they make you look so goofy and give you that weird voice?

Cyber, life androids are designed to work harmoniously with humans both my appearance and voice

Were specifically designed to facilitate my integration

Well, they fucked up Oh

Maybe I should tell you what we know about demons you read my mind

receive

We believe that a mutation occurs in software of some angles, which can lead to them emulating a human emotion in English, please

They don't really feel emotions. They just get overwhelmed by irrational instructions which can lead to unpredictable behavior

Great emotions always screw everything the androids aren't as different from us as we thought

Can I ask you oh there's something locked that sucks you hate Android so much cuz you look human

Because they killed his family deviants before

A few months back a DJ was threatening to jump off the roof. I

managed to save her I

Guess you've done all your homework right Oh Merc know everything there is to know about me. Uh, no

Yes truth. I know you graduated top

PlayStation

I will sell you and I will buy place a jump rope. I own for pro receives several disciplinary warnings in recent years and

You spend a lot of time with ours

So, what's your conclusion you're a handsome devil Oh

See see this is why I hate buy time things cuz like words I'm not good with

Like I read a lot but words they woo

Sincerity sincerity and

sincerity

physical logical

cult-like

Cold cold. What go what what? What's the physical physical? Yes. I am looking this up. Just just

chill chill people chill

And yes might be going rose. It's so stupid you'd be right. Actually, you would be very very right on that they count

Is stupid stupid

Yeah

Cat hair dog hair, um affect your inner horizon and the my related to the mental and emotional state of a person

So I can do

Mental state of a person what what are these freakin choices? You're giving me. What do they mean? Uh,

Yeah, no, I'm not looking up this scene I am looking up the words because I do not understand I

Am gonna do from general feelings

I

think working with an officer with

Personal issues is an added challenge

But adapting the human hum predictability is one of my features. Oh

My god he is wink. I just got a report of a suspected deviated. It's a few blocks away

I'll be in the car

Yeah, we could join this Lake it worked everything opposite about what I want to do

It's after that last part because that's really the only one I understood

You ran out of batteries or what I'm sorry, I was making a report to cyber life

Well, do you plan on staying in the elevator no, I'm coming

Question the suspect what do we know about this guy? I'm sorry. I'm sorry. My carrot is been sleeping all day and she's here

I have to cut her I have to cut her. I have to put this Gilley girl Gallagher

Say say I don't have no fleas wait

Say say don't have no fleas. Oh, come on

You let jack hold you upside down

Why not me? I'm your owner you sleep with me you curl up with me

I pet you and I love you when I call you George

Oh, why do you get to do that where they go lay down they go

But they like like they slam their heads onto the ground like why

If you don't like my cats you're not allowed on my channel and banned you

Not much just that a neighbor reported that he heard strange noises coming

I

Wouldn't even have you forever

from this floor

Nobody's supposed to be living here. But the neighbor said he saw a man hiding an LED under his cap

Christ if we have to investigate

Feathers

Problem somebody hears a strange noise

Excuse me. I was not done with that. Hey, were you really making a report back there in the elevator?

Just by closing your eyes correct Oh

Cat butt is in front of my computer

Can't get down okay down

Anybody home

Open up Detroit police

Stay behind me got it. I love oh, yes, get the door and kick the door

It's my music it's my jam Oh

Candles my bad, I'm just out of here

Don't don't do this to me. Oh, don't don't don't don't don't do this to me

S4 I'm serious when I said I'll tell you I will sell you around here for pro

Pigeons

Jesus stinks pigeons

Wow looks like we came for nothing our man's gone

Try to care for a while animal

So my things to click I must

Clicked on everything you okay there Connor did a little little Skippy. Skip still Skippy pop

Expect doesn't eat. Maybe. I just don't hike out I

Don't know what that voice was. I'm so sorry. I

Clearly need to listen to my songs before I do this push right controller off

Once urban the farm poster

It's a 100 that rykel parent poster recently removed

Cool that's the sort

Why

Tick

Yeah, what's up with the I don't even know what you call those symbols the hexagon

Six I don't know what what it is like a notebook, but it's

indecipherable

Yeah, I ain't gonna try. Wow. That's a lot of birds

Nor ignore the pimple on my head cat oh

That's cool cat you push my speaker up I play

Military jacket

arty arty probably initials

Probably initials, please put his initials in his jacket. That's something your mom does when you're in first grade

Or if you want to have something that belongs to you

Robert Travis Roberts is fake. Cool

For nothing. Oh

I love you, so

That's thought I thought you were gonna do blue boy. Oh good

LED that's LED is in the sink surprised. It was an Android

Stop r89 r a9 r e9

Any idea what it means no, but it was what the last part written

2471 x wow, it's the same sign Ortiz's android wrote on the shower wall

Why are they obsessed with this sign?

That she Bres like mazes or something

What's that that's have composable writing

Cat stop. Oh

That's it that's it I take away your George oh stop

Yeah, that's right I patted you what you gonna do about it

What install recently distributed traces of fecal matter yuck

Open marker pen still what use recently color midnight mood black

retreat

I

Didn't it was here recently no shit Sherlock

This time ran to the living room. Oh

God I've been blown to be able to do that

Not to run to the living room but to like to look at the world like the way this Android does would be cool

What is because there is also this can I interact with this door

Whoa

Hey

Animals are people too

Hey, look it's a mag. It's a magazine guys, aren't we so lucky

Green plant

Everything else for me that interact would

Know

And for some reason I cannot

Do that door, so there's something in your

Prints

Finger markers tracing a little fecal matter no fingerprints

Scan ain't any

skid mark weld with nineteen point six inches traces of

Galvez sign steel I

Don't know that was right

Recently broken

That's forward

I'm holding you down. There you go recently ran towards entrance

Is there something more for me to scan if it hurt us enter

Expect still here. Whatever

See how do you figure that out?

Uh-huh. Bringing back my drawings man. Don't don't do me like that

Yes, sir right away sir, oh

Go don't go

It's all but easy fast and risky, oh fuck ain't no those times

I don't know what I'm doing. I don't know what I'm doing. They're super carriage safety tour

Go corner, go go go what? Oh this way

My bad always gonna get away cuz I didn't know where to go

How long we get out there

Go go go go go

Oh

Your Honor

Oh your beast

You like I'm that the Android for a partner now fell oh I didn't think that X was gonna go through for a minute

I am trying to catch a guy you be careful

Back the crowded I indeed grit interact like crowded. Oops. I

Watch out pal. Watch out can't see easy

Thank how the hell did you get over here

Get over here so fast should have been faster you'd have caught it if it weren't for me

That's alright we know what it looks like we'll find it

Hey Connor

Nothing I grew up to God oh

I think that's what the yellow weeds is being corrupted with emotions

Saved Hank

Who the other guy like Kate oh

Man okay. That's two very lucky

Parts of this sort of

I said how much I

Love the story cuz I really really really do Oh

What I love about

this

And about like doing YouTube, I I don't have you know, I just started

I don't have a lot of followers and stuff and I don't even have people to interact with me not

saying you have to again this is not me saying you have to

or

Yeah, you don't don't have to okay that's that my point is that

What I love doing about this is I woke up this morning

For the past like four days. I have been a horrible blind spot I have

Been

sad and

I don't wanna go as far as saying the press but I was

Not in a good mood at all

You know, I was sad and that and I was

Really just felt like crap

But today I've done these four episodes

I did three becoming human and I did one of the epic story and

just the stories and

Talking to you guys have actually made me feel a lot better than I did

And I think that's amazing. You know, I really really do cuz normally it takes

Weeks and weeks for me to get out of my dark

mindset

and

You know, it's the thing like I'm aware of it. I'm aware that I do that and

that I let it

It's one of those things where like, you know

It's affecting you, but you just can't shake it no matter what you do

You just can't shake it and today I was able to do that with your guys's help and with playing these video games

I was able to shake my dark mood

Wire and we'll stay gone. I don't think so

But

It just amazes me it truly truly does

I

Hope you guys are liking the series I really do cuz this is an amazing game and it's been

Like it's been a long time since I played a game where I'm like, I don't want to stop like I have four videos

I don't have to record anymore. Today is actually like 10 o'clock at night

I don't have to record another video

But I want to I want to keep on playing this game cuz it's so amazing. I want to see what happens next

I love these characters

Marcus is not my favorite. Okay, I'm just gonna say that Marcus has not been my favorite character

But I want to know what happens to Connor and care a Cara

Know why? I want to keep on saying Cara

But

Thank you guys so much for watching and I will talk to you warriors later

For more infomation >> Detroit: Become Human part 7~FEELING OR DUTY - Duration: 1:05:08.

-------------------------------------------

치료에 있어 가장 중요한 도구 - 조던 피터슨 (한글 자막) - Duration: 3:07.

For more infomation >> 치료에 있어 가장 중요한 도구 - 조던 피터슨 (한글 자막) - Duration: 3:07.

-------------------------------------------

Yet Another Update Video for June 2018 - Duration: 6:06.

Hey, what's up, what's good everybody? This is the one and only ADtheTribalChild, and yes, this is yet another big video

This will be a brief update on all three of my YouTube channels

and if you're watching this from another one of my channels, this is the same video.

First things, first got my camcorder back so more recording for my smartphone

With my previous live stream for TRIBAL Reaction is an embarrassment due to the low quality.

Not doing that crap again! No sirre!

Next up it's been six months since I launched the TRIBAL Reaction channel and it has already generated

63 subscribers and nearly 8,000 views at the time of this recording!

So for those who subscribed to my reaction channel and tune in, thank you so much

It really means allot to me!

I feel fortunate to gain that much support for TRIBAL Reaction in such a short time.

Even though some don't like the idea of

some random Youtuber reacting to other people's content considering they are lazy and unoriginal...

Well, let me tell you, if it works for me, then I'll keep doing my thing!

Unless you meet me in person and say it to my face, then we will have some problems....

... and believe me, WE WILL HAVE SOME PROBLEMS!

While on the subject of the catchphrase, "Are you upset,"

Pop Team Epic, one of the top anime from the recent Winter season

is coming to Adult Swim's Toonami block this Satuday June 30.

With the inexplicable timing of my promo for ADTV,

now would be a good time to announce that the series premiere will review POP TEAM EPIC.

Both the dubbed and sub versions!

As for my behind-the-scenes channel

ADTC extra, expect more content for the channel while I produce

ADTV and more episodes of TRIBAL Reaction including bloopers and audio commentary,

so keep it lock for that!

Finally, if you enjoy my content for all three of my channels, I need your support on Patreon more than ever!

Money has been tight as of late and I need your help pitch in, in not only to help me get better equipment

but also to help me get around back and forth to work, as well as

money for a security deposit for an appartment.

You're watching this video they for now, you'll see on my Patreon page including new rewards even more feature exclusive content

In addition, every patron that help me reach a goal, will be rewarded with

a Patreon exclusive video being available on YouTube publicly.

This will help me a lot considering YouTube demonetizing content creators their works

So if you like, pitch in to my Patreon page and help make my content and life a little easier.

Of course, you don't have to donate if you don't want to you, but always share the link to my page.

Now before I close this update video

I wanna apologize once again for cancelling the E3 2018 edition of REACTION-THON!

Long story short, The software I have couldn't remove the background noise from my air conditioner

without removing bits and pieces of me talking.

Depite all my best efforts by planned video was a dud and it doesn't sound good at all. It was real messed up!

Listen for yourself...

[inaudiable]

With that's said thank you all for watching!

Be sure to subscribe to ADTC Productions, ADTC Extra and TRIBAL Reaction

And for the latest update for all three of my channels follow ADTC Productions on social media

including Facebook, Twitter, deviantART, Tumblr...

Google+, and even Discord! All the links are down the description below.

Also, I'm open to any suggestions to help me improve my content

But please, PLEASE refrain from using destructive criticism

or being a dick in general.

Until the next time

this is the one and only ADtheTribalChild, keep it lock and I'll see you all next time!

Closed Captions by ADtheTribalChild POP TEAM EPIC belongs to Bkub Okawa, Takeshobo, King Records, Funimation (USA) Please support the official releases!

Oh and one last thing and excuse for being a little late on this one.

This is a special message to everybody at SonicSong182

I've been a faithful subscriber and viewer over the last 8 or so years,

so here I just want to congratulate you all reaching

1,000 subscribers and still going strong for 10 years!

As a fellow Sonic fan from the bottom of all of my heart, just want to say to you...

Kn, Ames, PlatinumSpeed, Vinny, Skull902, and many others; everyone who's been along for the ride...

Thank you so much being a part of my escapism and inspire me to be a content creator that I am today...

I'm especially thankful for being a part of Team 182. May your success continue as long as humanly possible.

From my channels to yours, cheers!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét