Thứ Bảy, 30 tháng 6, 2018

Waching daily Jun 30 2018

Dear Supporters,

The day has come for Zoltán Gera to retire

I am lucky enough to sit next to you now

Thank you for accepting our invitation

Have you been thinking about this day before?

How do you feel? Is it like you imagined?

It's not like I imagined.

I imagined this

with a last match when everyone knows that I finish now

and then we win a game, probably also the championship

I leave the pitch with a celebration

Unfortunately this could not happen.

This was my idea, a player has dreams like that

But I'm not that dissatisfied and sad with this situation

I simply accepted that my leg did not heal enough to keep playing for another year

I listened to my brain

If I had listened to my heart, I would be playing for a couple more years

Simply it was time to make this decision

How long did it take to accept the situation, to accept that this is the end?

I struggled quite some with myself in the past months

I lost it a little when I got injured again

especially when I got the diagnosis that I need another surgery

I was very positive though after the operation

I thought that this will take 3-4 months

and then I can train again with the others around January - February

I expected to play again during the whole spring

I wanted to decide after this if I want to continue for another year

Unfortunately my injury became complicated

It really felt like a downhill

One day I felt good, the other it went horrible

This is how my days, weeks and months passed

then slowly I realized that this won't work out

The last I played in Balmazújváros

confirmed this decision

When I returned to the pitch after a long injury

I always forgot my injury regardless of its type

but it was different now

I went on to pitch

and I felt that I was afraid and overly careful

I didn't feel strong

In some cases when I needed to turn left, I made some extra movements

because I was afraid that my knee might twist

This was the last straw when I decided that I cannot risk another year

And now that we sit here after the decision: how does it feel?

I sense calmness but I can easily imagine that these days are very upsetting for you

Honestly, it was a relief to make the decision

I feel good and easy now

The burden of this period I had to carry

I tried to postpone it a bit

- And you were also carrying the burden of the whole Hungarian football -

When a national team game started, everyone was looking at where and if Gera plays. Did you feel something like that?

I didn't feel the burden

I obviously wanted to be on the pitch

both at the national side and at Fradi

But I have been injured before, I had to accept this

I am glad that

I was still missed

This always feels good for a player

I did not want to wait for the moment when they look at me with pitty

I think it was the right time to leave football

And that kid in Harkány, who did not even always got the chance to play: did he believe in such a career?

Would he be satisfied?

Most likely yes.

It is an interesting question

I have been thinking quite much about my past:

each period was special for something

I don't remember that I ever celebrated a goal more - even in England or at Fradi - than back at my time in Harkány

My first goal in Pécs made me also ecstatic

Also at Fradi and in Englad

My career had its different periods

Under all circumstances I was very happy for each goal, assist or attempt

I felt honored to receive the chance to return to Fradi

It was a huge challenge knowing that many expects superior performance from me

this had quite much of a burden on me

I could have gone to another team, to hide from publicity

But after all, I am really glad that I returned

I probably would have missed then the EURO16 too

And the lucky coincidences: if Gázszer did not go bankrupt, we might not ever had Zoltán Gera

- Pécs qualified for the first league when Gázszer went bankrupt -

especially that it happened in the winter: we started the season in the second league

and in January we started playing in NBI

It was quite funny.

But to be honest, I already made an agreement then with Fradi about my transfer

Did you have many offers?

I had offers from half of the league

but I made a very good decision to come to Fradi

Especially with hindsight

I had opportunities from other smaller leagues and teams but it was the best to play at Fradi first

And the changes: from Pécs to Fradi, and from Fradi to West Brom. Both were huge steps

I can imagine that it felt bigger to change Pécs to Fradi than Fradi to the Premier League?

Interesting question

If we look only at the quality of football

then moving from Fradi to England was bigger

That was when I realized what the real football looks like

The difference in play, speed and quality

was a huge transition for me

Changing Pécs for Fradi was more of a big transition mentally

Then I was a kid from the countryside moving to Budapest

It was a huge step in my life

But I have to add that the first, second and third training matches I played

there were 2-3000 fans on the stands

I felt in the first moment that the supporters started to like me

They appreciated my tricks

This made me confident

From the point I felt that I could do everything on the pitch

this helped me a lot

Was it similar in the Premier League too?

The British audience really understands football and can be grateful

and they are grateful for nice passes, dribbles and goals

What helped you make this first period perfect?

It was a very similar mental state

I missed the whole pre-season

I joined the team quite late, the transfer took a while

And on the first match we played at home against Aston Villa

I had two-three astonishing moments

I felt it in the stadium

I felt that they realized that something good is happening

I arrived.

I was a huge support to me

A Hungarian player received such respect and love in the Premier League

On the next match they started chanting my name: GERA, GERA

I didn't know what it meant

When I did something good on the pitch

they started chanting my name

Then I realized it was for me

This makes a player fly

It made the ground for my whole 10 years in England

Yet, if I remember correct, you did not accept the new contract from West Bromwich and you wanted to change

I changed teams because we received a new head coach, Tony Mowbray

I played on the first few games and it really went well

but out of the sudden I was out of the team

I did not play, while we were very close to agreement on prolonging my career

I asked him what the problem was

He told me that he thinks I am a really good player

but the player I brought is better than you

When he told me this I decided to leave West Brom

but luckily it turned out to be different: we could play at the same time

I had a great season

the team qualified again for the Premier League

and everyone thought that I will stay

because football went great then to me and the team

- I love that picture of you with the trophy -

I felt I needed to move on

I wanted to sign for a better team

who have higher aims

I had luckily several options and made the best decision

Because of Roy Hodgson?

Yes but also because sometimes we have luck

sometimes we make bad decisions

but it worked really well for me

I remember clearly: Roy Hodgson called me and said that he really wants me in his team

Other teams were interested as well

even better offers, financially too

even to better teams

but I thought that this was the best for me

and I am glad for this decision

How do you remember in 2018 the Europa League final?

Dissatisfied.

Dissatisfied because then I could say that I won the EL.

I could even receive the honor to place the cup at one of the stadiums as a former winner

Just recently I saw a similar event

But I am very glad for the opportunity to play a final

- It was a huge march until the final, too -

Yeah, I had my part in that too and I am not dissatisfied after all.

Yet, an athlete always wants to win

the feeling becomes quite bitter after a defeat

This has been one of my biggest successes at the same time of being one of my biggest failures

When you left Fulham, why did you choose West Bromwich?

Does it have to do with loyalt?

I always left on really good terms with the club and supporters

really, with everyone

this has been the key to my return

And the other:

I remember being anxious when we played with Fulham against West Brom

I was really scared of the supporters' reaction

we were sitting on the bus towards the stadium

Then I got off the bus

where the supporters normally used to wait for players

to get maybe some signature

after leaving the bus I rushed quickly towards the changing room

I was afraid of their reaction

but then they started chanting my name

Then I was a little surprised

When we started the warm-up

Then the speaker announced the opponent team's starting 11

When he came to my name, the whole stadium started standing ovation

They chanted my name

It was an unforgettable experience to me

Then it was decided that I will return one day

Was it this easy?

The return?

This was the key for sure.

How do you remember this period?

It started really bad, I got injured: had a broken ankle

Usually they don't sign injured players

because then the player does not pass the medical check-up

But they said that you are our player

We agreed, but then I called the club that there is a little problem: I broke my ankle

I would have understood if they did not want me this way, but they were really correct to me

I felt really good during my second time at WBA

I can say that it went even better than during my first time there

Up until I became injured.

It started really well: I played in a new position

behind the forwards

I felt really good

But the anterior cruciate ligament injury broke it all

but after my recovery, my knee wasn't in a condition to keep this pace in the long-run

my ligament became very loose

and it got injured again

Then my days future was doomed at the club

Even my joints did not recover completely

I felt that it was time to move on

And then, it turned out to be Ferencváros

It was also an interesting story: I really wanted to return to Fradi

but I had to convince Fradi that they can still count on me

They were a little hesitant about me

and mostly about my knee

I think I was accepted with much scepticism

And if I really did not want to come back that much, I probably would not have received an offer

but I am very glad that it worked out as it did

I worked very had to get in the best shape again, to help Fradi, to help the national team

And we cannot forget Peter Friar's role in this recovery

I tend to say that God sent him to me

He arrived to the club when I came back

He knew that I just need to work and strengthen my leg once again

and then I will be able to play again

he worked very much with me

But really everyone - the coaches, the medical staff - worked hard to get me in shape again

And this effort paid out well in the end

How was it to leave Fradi with its old infrastructure and come back to the modern new stadium?

How much did Fradi change during those 10 years?

The stadium is a huge thing, but it is not only that

The club is a little similar to the English clubs now

We have our own training center in Népliget

It is a beautiful environment, it's calm

Everything is given to prepare calmly for the matches

It became professional

And the stadium is definitely a huge improvement

Do you think that you could pass on something to the younger players from your experience from England?

I think I could help the whole team, not only the youngsters

I think so.

But I did not just want to focus on the young players. I wanted them all to feel what the international football world is like

What the expectations are for instance.

Football is not that complicated.

You must focus on simplicity and being precise.

You have to focus on the trainings: the quality of the trainings tells a lot about the quality of the games

I think I could make a positive influence to some extent.

In your second period you collected one championship and three Hungarian Cup titles.

Which is your favourite?

Trophy?

Of course the one against Újpest

We defeated Újpest with my goal

Honestly speaking though, I was most happy for the one against Vasas

That was the toughest from all

It was hard against Videoton, too

In the first half it could have been the other way around, but in the end it became very smooth

We kept the match against Újpest fully under control

It was not a question if we will win

The one against Vasas was much more balanced

Luckily we won that, too.

- Before turning to the national team, I prepared a few shorter questions -

Who was the best player you played against?

The best?

Ronaldo, Messi

Cristiano? Yes.

Unfortunately I could not play against the "real" Ronaldo

I had the dream to play in the same team with him

I didn't have the opportunity

Who is better? Messi or Ronaldo?

It's fully subjective

Both are geniuses, their style is a little different

We are lucky that both play today

Which was the most beautiful stadium you played in?

The most beautiful with the best atmosphere

good question

I played at many very nice stadiums

with great atmosphere

but I could not pick one just now

Not the biggests

because the smaller teams' stadiums usually have better atmosphere

Fulham's for instance I really liked

Sometimes you want to kick the ball in one way but it goes the opposite and still becomes a goal. Did you have lucky situations like that?

Don't have to say which, only if you had any.

I didn't have many goals like that

I don't really remember any of these typical lucky - wrong shot - goals

Most of them were on purpose: the ball went where I wanted it to go

Except, when it didn't...

Did you have games when your headers, tackles, defense or something didn't go well,

and then you felt that this is the skill you need to improve the most?

- Sorry for asking not only about the positive -

Having some experience clearly tells what one needs to work on

The saying goes: don't force it.

After my time in England I exchanged one-on-one dribbles with simplicity

with running without the ball

to arrive to the right place in time

If I'm faster in my head and get there faster

then it's fine.

Headers were not problems to me

Kicking neither

Tackling and defense went not always well, I had to improve a lot

I needed to learn defense

I continuously tried to improve in all skills

This has been the most important:

I never thought that I had had reached the top

I always saw the defficiency

Football is also a life-long learning

Even when it goes well

I tend to say that by the time I retire, I will become a quite decent player

Of course I'm half-joking, but football is really like that.

I have two more:

Which team did you like to play the most in?

Another great question..

Everywhere.. Everywhere..

I like all the clubs I played at:

Harkány: I felt that that was my world, the best place for me

Then at Pécs, at Fradi, at West Brom

I felt really really good

I never felt pressure to play at a club or that I would have liked to move on

You also mentioned that there were bigger clubs interested in signing you

Can you tell just one? One that wanted you and that makes you proud. Now you can say it without consequences.

There were a few teams

After all a player does not really like to talk about these

Let's just say that there was a very very good, top team from the Premier League

I did not accept that offer

because I felt that it would have been too big

Their new investors arrived, invested great sums in the club

I would not have had a long career there

Probably I would have become a secondary player in the team

I would not have felt good in the team, so it was a good decision.

- On the one hand we are sad, on the other we are happy for this decision -

But we will always be very thankful for you for what you did at and for the national team

The EURO2016

Is it special for you?

It was a longer period though. How do you see the national team?

Of course I remember the first match, it was 16 years ago

We had some periods at the national team, too

Times when it went well

sometimes not so well

But it has always been more difficult to play at the Hungarian team than at the clubs

Especially after my time in England

There were times when I did not play well at the national side

not as well as I or others would have expected from me

I think I had a good start there

I had several good times

there have been downhills as well

I am glad that after I moved back to Hungary

it was one of the best times for me.

Pál Dárdai played a huge role in this

when he was nominated, very few coaches would have taken the risk

to put me as center midfielder, especially against Romania

From that moment that became my position

I performed well

It was a really really good step

an idea from Pál

Did you accept this immediately?

He called me and I thought he will just tell me not to come to the team anymore

But then he told me that he sees me as a center midfielder

I feel the rhythm and I can tackle

and he said that we should try this out on the next match, against Romania

I was not so sure first.

But I trusted him and thought that I can solve it.

- You succeeded -

Those were really good times.

How did you kids and wife accept the decision?

Very bad.

They tried to convince me..

They said that I have to play another year, I cannot retire like this

But I promised another somersault on the pitch

I hope I will have a farewell match and they will let me score

If not, then at home in the garden

I'm still training for it

I have to gather all my braveness again to do it

Didn't you miss these goal celebrations?

Not that much, I'm over 35

I did a somersault on the first match

But then I did not do it anymore, because I watch the goal again

I saw that my legs were held in asymmetrical positions

and thought that it does not look that nice

It is visible that my knee is far from what it was before

That was one of the reasons to change my goal celebration

What will you do at Ferencváros?

I'll stay around the team

and besides I will work extra with players

Individual trainings

But my task list is still under progress

We more or less know what I will do

I will stay with the first team but work also with the youth teams

How did this position emerge? I assume we did not want to let you go.

- If you want to, we would have glued you to Népliget and make you stay -

I talked with the President

and he told me what he would like me to do

and

I was happy with it.

I think that he wants me in a very important position for the future outside the pitch

And I accepted it well.

I am sure that I will like this new role

I am very enthusiastic, I would like to help the team, the players

to make them perform the best

I will embarrass you for the end. I will say names:

Tibor Nyilasi, Péter Lipcsei,

and for me, then Zoltán Gera

You have been saying many nice things about Ferencváros

But if I say Ferencváros, what does it mean to you, what do you think of first?

Fradi?

It's tough

For me it means

that without Fradi I most probably would not have become the Zoltán Gera I became

The club gave me everything to reach this

Lipcsei Peti

I remember him when I joined Fradi first

then

I looked up at him. It felt special to play in the same team.

And he helped me from the first moment, he was very open to me and the other young players

He did not make us feel that he was special

he helped me

With this he took a decisive role

and also the club itself

People care about each other

For me the most important is

that if I had not come to Fradi after Pécs

and

I would not have reached successes in the first period

then I would have had a completely different career and image within Hungarian football

and I would not have made the career and successes I actually did

- Zoli, there is nothing left -

Then forward

Not even that easy

but I would like to express the gratitude of all sports fans for all the matches, tricks, goals

I wish you great health

and hope that you will stay close to Hungarian football in the future

Thank you very much!

For more infomation >> FM | Gera: I stay at Fradi | 2018.06.30. - Duration: 36:54.

-------------------------------------------

Libra Money and Career January 2019 Horoscope Predictions - Duration: 3:31.

Please SUBSCRIBE to the channel!

Please SUBSCRIBE to the channel!

For more infomation >> Libra Money and Career January 2019 Horoscope Predictions - Duration: 3:31.

-------------------------------------------

சூப்பர்மார்க்கெட்டில் முடியை பிடித்து அடித்துக்கொள்ளும் பெண்கள் வைரல் வீடியோ | TAMIL NEWS - Duration: 1:12.

For more infomation >> சூப்பர்மார்க்கெட்டில் முடியை பிடித்து அடித்துக்கொள்ளும் பெண்கள் வைரல் வீடியோ | TAMIL NEWS - Duration: 1:12.

-------------------------------------------

ফরজ নামাজের পর সব চেয়ে উত্তম নামাজ || Motiur Rahman Madani || Bangla Waz Short Video 2018 - Duration: 3:02.

For more infomation >> ফরজ নামাজের পর সব চেয়ে উত্তম নামাজ || Motiur Rahman Madani || Bangla Waz Short Video 2018 - Duration: 3:02.

-------------------------------------------

আওয়ামীলীগ জনগন নয় নিজের কল্যাণে একতরফা নির্বাচন করছে- ভোট চুরির পদ্গধতি দিনদিন উন্নতি হছে - Duration: 18:44.

For more infomation >> আওয়ামীলীগ জনগন নয় নিজের কল্যাণে একতরফা নির্বাচন করছে- ভোট চুরির পদ্গধতি দিনদিন উন্নতি হছে - Duration: 18:44.

-------------------------------------------

Портмоне Red Bow, Часы Anne Klein и Серьги Dior в подарок. - Duration: 1:24.

For more infomation >> Портмоне Red Bow, Часы Anne Klein и Серьги Dior в подарок. - Duration: 1:24.

-------------------------------------------

Top Musical.ly Video | Arman Hosan | New Bangla Funny Video 2018 | Roasting Therapy - Duration: 3:07.

For more infomation >> Top Musical.ly Video | Arman Hosan | New Bangla Funny Video 2018 | Roasting Therapy - Duration: 3:07.

-------------------------------------------

Take Two 1x03 Promo "Taken" (SUB ITA) - Duration: 0:31.

For more infomation >> Take Two 1x03 Promo "Taken" (SUB ITA) - Duration: 0:31.

-------------------------------------------

BLK 멤버들이 전해온 선물이 도착했습니다!A surprise present from BLK!::Makestar - Duration: 1:39.

Hello~

This is TAEBIN~

Makestar BLK Project reached 200%~

Today's weather is very good.

Have some more yummy food

Hope you have a nice day~

See you~

Hello this is mingming~

Thanks for your supporting~

For more infomation >> BLK 멤버들이 전해온 선물이 도착했습니다!A surprise present from BLK!::Makestar - Duration: 1:39.

-------------------------------------------

痴漢被害者に、女性警察官が『ひと言』 本質を突いた発言が「素晴らしい」と話題に。【感動する話】 - Duration: 3:45.

For more infomation >> 痴漢被害者に、女性警察官が『ひと言』 本質を突いた発言が「素晴らしい」と話題に。【感動する話】 - Duration: 3:45.

-------------------------------------------

Smriti Khanna and Gautam Gupta - Couple Funny and Romantic Moments - Duration: 10:02.

Please Like, Comment & Subscribe

For more infomation >> Smriti Khanna and Gautam Gupta - Couple Funny and Romantic Moments - Duration: 10:02.

-------------------------------------------

Thử Thách Ăn 10 trái thanh long Ruột đỏ - Thoại pipo - Duration: 9:11.

For more infomation >> Thử Thách Ăn 10 trái thanh long Ruột đỏ - Thoại pipo - Duration: 9:11.

-------------------------------------------

RHA MA390 Universal vs Beyerdynamic Byron: Comparison & Buying Guide - Duration: 4:05.

Hi Guys! This is Raghav here from

Headphone Zone.

So one of the questions i get

asked literally a couple 100 times

everyday, is what is the best in-ear earphones

you can get right now for less than ₹2,000.

So, i thought i do this quick video today

with two of my favourite entry level in-ears

the RHA MA390 U and the Beyerdynamic Byron

They both are outstanding earphones

and they both are around the ₹2,000 price point.

Now, both of them are in my opinion

absolutely perfect as a recommendation,

but there are subtle differences between the

two which I think will help you

choose which are the right ones for you.

In-terms of design, while both the earphones

are reasonably well built,

the RHA 390 U comes with an aircraft grade aluminium

earphone housing

its very very well designed and meant to last a long time.

The cable is also pretty durable because

it uses a fabric cable at least for the bottom half of the cable

which means that they are not gonna tear very easily.

The Beyerdynamic Byron on the other hand

has a plastic earphone housing, its a toughened plastic

but, i certainly not durable as the RHA.

The cables also much thinner cable as compared to the RHA's cable

and its made out of entirely of plastic.

So if you're a rough user of your earphones,

I'd definitely recommend the RHA

as a more durable option as compared to the Beyerdynamic.

You'll also find that the RHA comes with an outstanding

3 year warranty, you're not gonna find that

on any other earphone at this price category certainly.

The Beyerdynamic is not as well built

but it has a 2 year warranty as well

so if something goes wrong, they'll be swapped out for you

and fixed.

Both these earphones are designed to be used

along with your mobile phones while on the go.

So you'll find that the RHA 390 U comes along with

a single button mic and remote controller

which is universally compatible with

all Android and IOS devices out there.

The Beyerdynamic Byron has a slightly different approach,

It comes with a 3-button mic, so you have a

volume rocker as well, but its only compatible

with Android phones, so if you're an IOS user

you'll probably not find that the Beyerdynamic Byron

is very suitable for your phone.

Here's the one that I think should matter the most to you

which is the sound.

Now, at this price category, do not be impressed by a earphone

just because it turns up the bass

and gives you that extra bass feel in the sound.

Its just a very common tactic that is used

by audio manufacturers to hide a very very

ordinary sounding headphone.

Both the Beyerdynamic Byron and the RHA MA390 U

are outstanding earphones

there's no certain increase the bass

and hide the rest strategy happening in these earphones

but there are subtle differences in the sound signature

between both of them.

Beyerdynamic Byron is flat,

you'll find that while the bass and the treble is there

nothing is exaggerated in the sound

so if you're somebody who comes from an audiophile

grade earphone and know what good sound

could sound like, you should be very impressed

with the Beyerdynamic Byron.

The RHA MA390 U on the other hand

certainly has the bass turned up a little bit

and the treble turned up a little bit.

Don't get me wrong, there's ample amount of detailing

and you'll find that there are very good sounding earphones

as compared to everybody else out there.

If you are buying your very first earphones

or your very first serious earphones,

you're more likely to be impressed by the bass

on the RHA MA390 U

you'll probably find that missing in the Beyerdynamic Byron.

So I think that's probably the single most important

factor to consider while choosing these earphones.

If you're somebody whose expecting a lot of bass

but don't wanna compromise on the quality,

the RHA 390 U is the one to go for.

If you're somebody who wants a very reference grade,

flat sound signature, no bass and treble exaggeration at all,

the Beyerdynamic Byron should make you happier.

If you're a rough user of your earphones, certainly you'd buy the

RHA MA390 U, they are lot more durable

will last you for 3 years.

If you're somebody who has an IOS device,

the Beyerdynamic Byron won't work along

with your phone, so you know which one to pick.

Alright guys!

I think that was a quick video telling you about

both these earphones

can't go wrong with either of them

they're great earphones.

Thank you so much for your time,

I hope this was useful.

For more infomation >> RHA MA390 Universal vs Beyerdynamic Byron: Comparison & Buying Guide - Duration: 4:05.

-------------------------------------------

#17 - Héroïnes vietnamiennes - Virago Ft. Nota Bene & Diem - Les Soeurs Trung - Duration: 2:27.

For more infomation >> #17 - Héroïnes vietnamiennes - Virago Ft. Nota Bene & Diem - Les Soeurs Trung - Duration: 2:27.

-------------------------------------------

2018 Update - Pop-Up Book, Christchurch Brick Show - Duration: 2:24.

Hey everyone, Jason here.

It has been quite a while since I've posted one of these update videos,

and I'm not too keen on doing these vlog style videos, but there's been some pretty big news

recently that I thought I would share with you guys.

First up, Kristal and I are heading to New Zealand for part of the summer,

and while we are there we are going to the Christchurch Brick Show, which happens in

a couple of weeks.

July 14th and 15th.

It would be awesome to meet some of our viewers while we are there.

Uh, we will be unveiling two new models at the show, which is pretty exciting

and we will of course be posting videos of those over the summer as well.

In recent big news, about a month ago LEGO Ideas announced the results for the latest

review period

and the Pop-Up Book, which Grant Davis and I posted a couple of years ago, was selected

to become an official LEGO Ideas set.

Obviously we are extremely excited about that, and, uh, I don't have any more details to

share about the set with you

but it will be coming out soon, by the end of the year,

and I just wanted to thank everybody who supported the project while it was on LEGO Ideas.

In other LEGO Ideas news, just last week the Pursuit of Flight project I posted surpassed

5000 supporters,

and I just wanted to thank everybody who supported that project as well.

I have received a lot of requests for instructions for both the original and the Star Wars version

of the model that I posted.

Unfortunately I have been pretty busy lately, so I haven't had a chance to put those together,

and it probably won't happen for at least another couple of months.

One thing that's been keeping me busy over the last few months has been the PFx Brick.

And if you are unfamiliar with the PFx Brick, it is a cool device to add lighting, sound

and motion to your models.

You can find more information about it at fxbricks.com, we also have a YouTube channel

with some videos on it.

And over the last six months, Mike and I have been madly fulfilling the Kickstarter orders

we received for it,

which we are almost done.

And I think that's about all I wanted to talk about today.

As always, thanks for watching, keep on building and I'll see you next time.

For more infomation >> 2018 Update - Pop-Up Book, Christchurch Brick Show - Duration: 2:24.

-------------------------------------------

How to CHRIST? - MTBstunt School #11 - Duration: 5:08.

Hello! Here Kamil Kobędzowski.

Today I will tell you how to do christ

so standing on the front suspension. I invite you!

Kamil Kobędzowski presents

MTBstunt guides

Reviews

Championships

Trainings

What is christ I already told

It is riding on the fork on bicycle.

Before you start pay attention to

what handlebar you have, bent or straight

On bent I think t will be easier

cause you can hook your legs.

Check if you will be able to stand on the fork safely

I have spikes here

So I am sure that my leg won't fall of it

You probably have this part slippery

so check if it will be safe for you

Next thing, On handlebar I have inner tube.

It gives me better control of the bike

I "stick" my legs to the handlebar

So I can steer it. It's important thing.

And when you try always helmet on head

You check if you have flat surface

the best if there will be no people

It will be the best for you and for the others.

How to start?

The easier in my opinion is to jump on the seat and fork

or just get on the seat and the suspension

and the we put second leg on the suspension

Remeber to lean on the handlebar

lean forwards

The we will stand more stable on the bike

there is some risk that we fall backwards

It's better to lean forwards than fall backwards.

We reach small speed

One leg on the seat

second on the suspension

and the we put second leg.

We try to turn, we don't release hands yet.

And we jump off.

We will release hands only when we are sure

that we can turn and hold the balance.

Ok, so without unnecessary talk we try again.

We reach small speed

we get on the suspension both legs

We try to turn carefully

We are moved forward.

We try carefully release hands

when we are sure that we turn

It's important to lean strongly on the handlebar

then we will be sure that we won't fall down backwards.

cause it's small possibility to fall forwards.

One more thing! Remeber to try it on flat ground

cause if you fall into a hole it will be dangerous.

We try again. A little more speed.

We jump on the suspension

we lean forward, turn by legs

we balance and try to straighten yourself slowly

we aecure by hands

we balance on sides and turn our back

and legs

and thta's how we balance.

We go next time, more speed now.

we lean again. And trough pigeons...

We steer by legs.

And we catch quickly

First hands then jump off.

And that's all what I can tell you.

More talking during ridding so...

yyyy....okay.. My legs hurt a lot!

!. Get on the suspension/fork

2. Lean forward

3. Steer by you legs

4. While getting down catch the handlebar

Yeah, so that's how christ learning looks like

Legs could hurt cause it a little.

I damaged my skin a little as you can see.

So...

It's a simple trick but it requires sacrifices too.

If you have any questions, put them in comments.

I invite you to subscribe.

Here not much theory, more practice.

But it is like this. Without practice we won't learn tricks.

So I invite you to next guides. Yo!

Boy: I greet my mother

Mikołaj: And father no?

Boy: No

We made small brake so....

(laugh)

For more infomation >> How to CHRIST? - MTBstunt School #11 - Duration: 5:08.

-------------------------------------------

Triệu Hồi Sonic.exe Kinh Hoàng Hiệp Nôbi KHÓ THỞ | WEFI Ghost - Duration: 16:02.

For more infomation >> Triệu Hồi Sonic.exe Kinh Hoàng Hiệp Nôbi KHÓ THỞ | WEFI Ghost - Duration: 16:02.

-------------------------------------------

HISTOIRE DE LA PREMIÈRE LIBRAIRIE LGBT (LITTÉRA-QUEER) - Duration: 4:47.

For more infomation >> HISTOIRE DE LA PREMIÈRE LIBRAIRIE LGBT (LITTÉRA-QUEER) - Duration: 4:47.

-------------------------------------------

«Star Wars: The Rebel Reunion» Teaser-Trailer - Duration: 1:11.

The resistance will no longer exist...

One last strike at their base on Yavin,

And their spark will fade out from the galaxy...

Supreme leader...

I'm ready to serve you

Shoot down that starfighter immediately....

What are you waiting for?!

For more infomation >> «Star Wars: The Rebel Reunion» Teaser-Trailer - Duration: 1:11.

-------------------------------------------

Carve Your Divya Sarira - Pure Spiritual Identity - Duration: 2:47.

If you want to become extraordinary you have to do extraordinary things

Carve out your identity (Divya Sariara) Enjoying the enlightenment being in this loka,

carving out your integrity, authenticity, responsbility, enriching

Divya Sarira - Pure Identity Just like, how you built this body

Food, workout, rest, care Same way build your Divya Sarira

That is what I am saying - carving out your Spiritual Identity.

Build your Divya Sarira with Integrity, Authenticity, Responsibility and Enriching

carve your Divya Sarira What is Divya Sarira?

I'll define Understand, you take a clay and put any impression

For example you put your hand, it gets impressed Then burn that clay

Your hand is imprinted on it forever So, that clay is Divya Sarira of your hand

Same way, bring yourself and put the master on you

or put yourself on the master so strongly, He gets imprinted in you intensely

Then burn yourself with Integrity Now you just radiate him

Manifest his state, space, powers You are His Divya Sarira

Thousands and thousands and thousands of years, Sanatana Hindu Dharma has kept this great

science of producing Divya Sariris alive

All spiritual Sampradayas will be relevant to planet earth

as long as they are able to produce Divya Sariris

If you are living the state, space and manifesting powers,

your Divya Sarira has started getting built It has started happening

Build your Divya Sarira intensely

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét