Thứ Sáu, 29 tháng 6, 2018

Waching daily Jun 30 2018

Let's learn a little thing in photography that is called high dynamic

range, HDR. So pretty much what HDR photography and your smartphone does is

the same thing that is done professionally in let's say Photoshop.

Let me explain for your mobile device since most of us have an iPhone or an

Android device that has HDR capability for their photography. Now

what your iPhone does or what your Samsung or Pixel does it pretty much

just takes three different photos at three different exposures to give you a

good dynamic range something similar to what your eye sees.

Now what Photoshop does it's pretty much the same, when you take your photos

from your camera you take them at various different points of exposure and

then you compile them inside a photoshop, and photoshop merges the photo into a

photo that has high dynamic range to match something that you'd see in your

eye. Now one thing to know about HDR is that you do not really want to take

photos of things that are moving quick if you want to do them HDR it's

more for something like landscape photography you don't want

a lot of movement because it's gonna look really weird in your HDR photo, as

well as humans they kind of look tend to look a little weird in HDR photos. But

it's all for you you do what you do- it's your own photography just giving you

guys little tips of what kind of looks good in HDR it's things that are still

and don't have a lot of moving things in the background or foreground that will

mess up your photo and make it a little blurry or a little motion blur that you

do not necessarily want in your photography. Because again

you merge two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, 20 photos into one to

get that exposure of high dynamic range. So again just to recap you pretty much

take in my example over here that I'm going to show you three different

exposures a little bit of underexposed to the right exposure and overexposed

you merge those three photos into one photo that looks good and has a high

dynamic range, because not every camera can capture that dynamic range with this

just the sensor itself that's why if you merge them it has a better chance of

having that more realistic photo. But again it depends on

your sensor and how the dynamic range of your camera is so if you want to play

around with the high dynamic range go ahead do it

play around merge all the photos you want and make it as nice as possible.

Aright I hope you guys enjoyed hope you guys learned something today I hope you

guys like and share photos I kind of like HDR photos they're nice alright see

you guys, bye. :)

For more infomation >> HDR in Photography Explained - Duration: 3:04.

-------------------------------------------

ঐ পাগলী মার্কা মুসলিম কারা || মতিউর রহমান মাদানী || Bangla Waz Short Video 2018 - Duration: 8:35.

For more infomation >> ঐ পাগলী মার্কা মুসলিম কারা || মতিউর রহমান মাদানী || Bangla Waz Short Video 2018 - Duration: 8:35.

-------------------------------------------

#Pride Rewind Tag - Duration: 9:23.

Welcome back to the night. I decided to make this spooky and by decided I mean I

only had time to film now. Gosh heckin dang it it is still Pride Month and

I'm gonna participate. I was tagged by Annie Elainey to do the pride rewind tag

and I'm finally getting to it. I love a good classic tag video. It's just

call and response. It's simple enough and we get to talk about gay stuff which is so

fun. How do you identify? Pronouns are they/them. I identify as non-binary

gender and bisexual sexuality. You're like whoa non-binary bisexual.

Those are weird labels. I agree. As I've discussed many many times on this

channel over the years, the labels mean less to me than what

they represent essentially. I have found so much comfort and support in the

bisexual community in particular, and now in the non-binary community. And these

are words that describe or at least attempt to describe the things that I'm

experiencing. And they do it the best in my opinion, but in the end they are

just words and the most important identifier that I have is myself. And I

say that as somebody who does that imperfectly.

I have a very interesting relationship with myself, especially my gender,

especially my sexuality, all of it. And it's not perfect and I never want anyone

to think that it's perfect. When I first came out as bi like it was so fast that

all of a sudden everybody started asking me for advice about bisexuality. And I

loved talking about it. I still do love talking about it. But I felt

pressured to kind of give off this vibe that like I knew what I was doing and I

didn't and I still don't. The things that we're talking about here extend

beyond relationships and attractions. This is how we see ourselves in

the world. This is like a radical change difference to what is the norm and what

is dictated to us, so there's just so much unknown. I'm still very confused but

I'm okay with that confusion and I feel comfortable in asking the questions

and answering those questions honestly. And I just love it. Share a story

of you doing something that probably hinted to everyone around you that you

were queer/trans/etc. Can I just like paint a broad stroke over my

entire childhood? I've been described as flamboyant for

most of my life. That's a recurring adjective. It was one used against me in

my youth while I was undercover with the straights. I'm struggling to think of one

particular activity or thing that I did. People tended to just zero in on my

sensitivity and just call that gay which I don't I still don't get. I don't know I

think people just clocked that I was a just a little bit different than

the average individual and pretty much from birth. OH I got one! I just

remembered it in this moment and it's my favorite thing ever. When I was born I

had very curly blonde ringlet hair and and I had two older sisters and these are

anecdotes that were told to me years later that were always funny but now are

even more funny. We'd be walking around town and it would be my mom and the

three of us and and people would consistently say your three daughters

are beautiful. And oh it's so funny. It's always been funny because it's like "Oh

I'm pretty," but now it's like oh a little sometimes. When was

the first time you had an inkling you were different?

Hmmm fifth grade. In the very limited sex education that I had, I I think

homosexuality was brought up in passing briefly, and I just remember being

terrified. And I couldn't place the fear but I just remember being so scared.

It was the first time I ever asked myself the question "what if I'm gay" and

it was done out of fear ,which is so sad to me. And I just remember when I would

develop crushes on girls I would be relieved.

I would be like a "phew!" moment and and again still very sad to me, but yeah.

Fifth grade I think was when it kind of became like an actual question I asked

myself. When did you first learn about being gay/queer/etc?

I've pretty much always been like at least exposed or just aware

of it as a concept. I'm talking more just sort of traditional like gay and lesbian.

And like even when I was younger I kind of had an understanding of people who

were a different gender to what everybody thought they were. But in a

very kind of binary sense, like the very kind of classical sense. I wasn't really

exposed to things like bisexuality until a lot later. Like I mean I kind of always

had an understanding like of the nature of things and I think

also just I just kind of knew myself, like that it made sense to me. But it

wasn't until high school that I had even like any kind of understanding of

what bisexuality meant. And I wasn't really exposed to non-binary genders

until like 2014, so like still I'm a baby with all of this stuff. But I

just remember being so drawn to androgyny. Like the moment that the

concept was introduced to me I just like it's like my heart soared, and I just

felt, like not at the time I wasn't like "oh that's me!" It was

like I just I want to be around this and I can't entirely explain it. And of

course like inspired me to ask those questions of myself and yeah eventually

it got to the point that it was like no this is my community, and it's been my

community this whole time. And that was like two years ago when I first

kind of like had that sort of like yeah no that's it is a real thing for me.

I just look back on those sort of like early moments like four years ago when I

discovered that I could be something else other than male or female

and there was just like stars in my eyes. And I just want to

feel like that all the time. That's a feeling that I wish I

could bottle up and I turn into this scent and just spritz all over me at all

times. Who was your first queer celebrity crush?

Oh my gosh yeah. When I was in high school I was obsessed with the show

Heroes on NBC. And I just remember being very like invested intensely

in the character arc of Peter Petrelli in that show played by Milo Ventimiglia,

of course, who we all have crushes on I feel like. It was an interesting

situation because in the character I saw a lot of

myself like as a person and the kind of person I wanted to be. But it was

like more than that and then I realized later on the more than that was just gay

stuff. And I was like oh I wanna just kiss him the whole time. I did.

That's like the first like bonafide oh yeah that was gay a sort of moment

for me. And all the other ones were like not really celebrities but like

friends of mine, so I don't know really want to talk about that because that's talking

about other people and that stresses me out. Oh my god all of my

friends who were androgynous and when I first like kind of was introduced to the

concept and even those who didn't identify his non binary but especially

those I was just like I kind of in love with all of them. Still am to this day.

Tag four people to do the tag too! Okay Ava Gordy, Rachel Whitehurst (you

don't make youtube videos anymore but maybe I can coax you back because that's

what I'm trying to do), Alayna Fender. Just all my bi-bies all of them. And then

the fourth I'm gonna tag all of you to do it as well. From the bottom of my

heart holy heck happy Pride Month. Holy heck

happy Pride Month. To anyone out there who is is proud in whatever way whether

that's a very private way or in a very public way, whatever way you exist, I love

you. I'm proud of you, and yeah I just feel like we should all take the chance

to just look at ourselves and say, regardless of our circumstance, regardless of what's

happening, we're alive. We're here. We're kicking it. And in so many ways, the

world doesn't want us to be doing that and yet we still are and that's amazing.

And I love all of us so much. Socks is here. She wasn't in the last video. She

was napping the whole time. I did not want to disturb her, but she came right

up next to me and here she is. Thanks to Annie for for tagging me in

this and also thank you to all my new patrons on patreon oh my gosh holy heck.

Thank you guys so much. I'm gonna put your names on the screen right heckin now.

I also really appreciate y'all's just response in general to me trying to find

a new direction here with making videos. I feel good about it. I wasn't at VidCon

this year for the first time since 2012 and that was like emotional in its

own way and also inspiring and motivating. As always in conjunction with

this video there is a bonus video that's going to be available for patrons only

on patreon, so if you want more info about that or ways to suggest ideas for

videos, anything like that you can check out my patreon link in the description.

But that's about it for me and this perfect little cat. If you like this

video give it a thumbs up or share it or whatever you heckin want

to do and leave a comment with your thoughts. And if you want to answer the

questions in comment form, totally welcome to do that. I would love to see

that. But yeah I'm gonna go now love you guys bye

For more infomation >> #Pride Rewind Tag - Duration: 9:23.

-------------------------------------------

Lingke Family & Listen and draw EP1 | Xiaoling toys - Duration: 11:28.

Lingke Family & Listen and draw EP1 | Xiaoling toys

For more infomation >> Lingke Family & Listen and draw EP1 | Xiaoling toys - Duration: 11:28.

-------------------------------------------

Instructions on how to do a video for YouTube videos Intro Outro Free - Duration: 7:33.

Instructions on how to do a video for YouTube videos Intro Outro Free | Minh Hoang Tube

^0^ Please click Register (SUBSCRIBE) to watch the latest videos ^0^

For more infomation >> Instructions on how to do a video for YouTube videos Intro Outro Free - Duration: 7:33.

-------------------------------------------

*NEW* Ultimate Cyclops Tutorial - New Insane Build! | Mobile Legends (Eng Sub) - Duration: 13:52.

Hey everyone, it's Betosky here Welcome back to another Mobile Legends Tutorial

So after this latest big update, there were a lot of changes

Which means I had to change my Cyclops build This is the new Cyclops build

And what better way to debut my new build Other than playing SOLO Q in rank

With 4 epic teammates 2 marksman

While going against 3 Mythical Glory Players And 2 Legends

Ehmm.. yup, I did confirm it after the match

This was a pretty intense, energy-draining game

So I had to be 100% focused to even have a slight chance

Of carrying my team and make an epic comeback I believe you guys would really enjoy this

gameplay And learn a lot from it

By the way, this is how I setup my mage emblem

So in this particular match, I decided to use retribution

Instead of flicker, because I felt like I need to farm

As fast as possible, and I can't really let my random

Epic teammates steal my buff and farm

I like to start off by taking the small camp first,

Using the second skill at 27-28 seconds mark That will allow me to take the jungle minion

As fast as possible

Here they are trying to steal my buff, because They know I am the biggest threat to their

team And also like I said they are 3 Mythical glory

And 2 legends player Fortunately, I timed it right, and I got the

buff So now that they failed and my teammates are

here To back me up, it's time to chase them down

Okay don't be fooled by this good early start

You will see soon how hardcore they will start Feeding them at top

Just wait and see

Here I am waiting for Gusion to take the bait And engage the Jawhead, I was 99% sure

He would take it because our Jawhead is just level 2

While he is level 3 and is one of the best tank killer

Now pay attention to the Top lane, that's the start

Of the feeding fest But, while they are preoccupied with Top

I took this chance to take the turtle, This game is all about timing

Welp, Martis is really fed now…

Here I was being very cautious Because I believed Gusion and Haya might

Try to contest the crab So I was waiting for the right time

Another Triple kill by Martis, Rip Rip Well, you might be wondering, why don't

you Help your teammate and defend top then?

To answer your question, Cyclops is a hero That depends way too much on farming

Even if I were to go top and try to defend, It would have been futile and a waste of time

Here you can see my farming is starting to payoff

But even if I am really farmed I still have to be very cautious about my

positioning Remember Cyclops is a mage, not a tank or

charger And at this point if I die, it will literally

means Game Over

Well guys, I believe I gave you enough explanation And really good tips

Now, if you want more of these amazing tips and video

Pause the video and hit that like and subscribe button

It will change your Mobile Legends experience forever

Thanks and enjoy the rest of the match This was truly a hard carry game.

For more infomation >> *NEW* Ultimate Cyclops Tutorial - New Insane Build! | Mobile Legends (Eng Sub) - Duration: 13:52.

-------------------------------------------

選一個最個性的面具,測你內心最在乎什麼 - Duration: 4:55.

For more infomation >> 選一個最個性的面具,測你內心最在乎什麼 - Duration: 4:55.

-------------------------------------------

Nure Sunnat Naat | Heart Touching Naat | Beautiful Voice | By Er Syed Faizan Danish - Duration: 9:19.

For more infomation >> Nure Sunnat Naat | Heart Touching Naat | Beautiful Voice | By Er Syed Faizan Danish - Duration: 9:19.

-------------------------------------------

Peppa Pig Family having Picnic - Peppa Pig on the Farm - Duration: 5:02.

Peppa Pig Family having Picnic - Peppa Pig on the Farm

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét