Thứ Sáu, 29 tháng 6, 2018

Waching daily Jun 29 2018

Please SUBSCRIBE to the channel!

Please SUBSCRIBE to the channel!

For more infomation >> Virgo virgo Money and Career January 2019 Horoscope Predictions - Duration: 4:46.

-------------------------------------------

TF2動畫 一個好的狙擊手[HDCC字幕] - Duration: 2:09.

For more infomation >> TF2動畫 一個好的狙擊手[HDCC字幕] - Duration: 2:09.

-------------------------------------------

Vũ Canh Kỷ phần 2 tập 28 VietSub 1080P Trailer tập 29 - Duration: 13:14.

For more infomation >> Vũ Canh Kỷ phần 2 tập 28 VietSub 1080P Trailer tập 29 - Duration: 13:14.

-------------------------------------------

Soda Candy melting in my mouth...! - Duration: 8:30.

What a color this is

Why is this happening?

Getting use to it

I'm going to cry

Hello everyone, I'm Miki Igarashi, Science girl

Anahiko!

Nice to meet you

Anahiko, tell me what a cool food would be?

Somen Noodle?

Yes, Lamune candy!

I didn't say that

I didn't say that. Lamune?

Yes, Lamune

The fizzy Lamune which makes your mouth fresh

has a connection with the chemical reaction in your mouth

I see

Let's make and learn today

So, Let's Science

Sugar Powder

Corn Starch

Edible baking powder

Citric Acid

is what we use

Add 50g of sugar powder to the bowl

Add 10g of corn starch

Add 1/2 tea spoon of edible baking powder

Add 1/2 tea spoon of citric acid

Mix them well

OK

Add a bit of lemon

Mix with hand

OK

Food coloring

Use some food coloring

Split in half the powder you mixed before

We will make 2 colors this time

Fresh pink is the color

This one is quite bright

First the pink is done

The green is done

Add the powder in a shape and bang on it

Why am I so clumsy?

Will this turn into a shape?

Bad feeling

It seems hard

Don't you think so? Ok

Getting use to it

If you hit in small strokes, it will gradually harden

What a skill

OK

Two colors are in a shape so

I will take it out

Oh no

I'm going to cry

So let's open up

Let's open it!

Crumbs...

It's all crumbs, Miki

When you do cooking experiments, it usually turns out like this

Hmm...you're right

I guess food related ones do not work well

Not good at it?

Maybe it's not a good match

Can you eat this?

I guess it is possible to eat...

It's all in crumbs but

Let's try it

It won't go to waste

-Let's try -Please do

Ah...no sign of solid

So powdery

Taste?

Good

Taste is good

It's really fizzy and

It's cool as well

So it does work like Lamune

The chemical reaction is happening so

It's good. It's a success

So positive

Not Lamune, but powder sweet

Powder Lamune

Well, the experiment this time wasn't quite a success

but it was informing

What is happening is...like this

When you melt baking powder in acid like citrus acid,

Co2 will come out and make it fizzy

This chemical reaction will take away the heat from the surrounding

so it will be cool

I see now.

That's what it was

You should all think of the amount you add in

The shape to put in was too big this time

A smaller one may have a bigger chance of success

but this was good so it's ok

Your teeth are all green colored

The food coloring

It was fun

Thank you very much!

It's green! Don't film me!

Try this at home

Bye bye

Another day

I couldn't make Anahiko eat...

I'm so frustrated

I couldn't sleep so

I will stay up all night and think about a come back

Adding two tea spoons of sugar powder

I hope this works

Next is the baking powder 1/4 the tea spoon

The citric acid is the same 1/4 the tea spoon

Up to here is the same as last time

Mix a little bit

I had too much food coloring in it last time

so this time

adding just one spoon which came with it

Mixing it well

It doesn't seem to be so different from last time

Mix it well

This is different from last time

I added lemon last time

When adding it, it's already acidic

so the baking powder already reacted

so I'm adding water instead this time

For the water, the amount was a little less as well

so I'm adding quite an amount of water this time

This will make the color of the food coloring come out well

so I don't have to add so much like last time

Mix this

What a nice color!

It wasn't like this last time!

so beautiful

Last time the shape was too big

so I'm using a tray to make smaller ice cubes

I'm pouncing it with the other end of the chopstick

Since there is enough water this time

so it solidifies well

ok ok ok

It's done

Let's open it on a tray

I hope it goes well

Done

What went better this time was

By adding more water

the color of the food coloring

came out more

With more water

the Lamune became harder was the success

The tray

The shape was bigger last time

Made it small and tried not to make it crumble

was the other better point

I pulled it out successfully

so I hope you can try this

Try this out at home

So goodbye

If you found this video to be useful

Press like and subscribe

Please do

If there are questions or any experiment you want her to do

Please write in the comment section

Please do

For more infomation >> Soda Candy melting in my mouth...! - Duration: 8:30.

-------------------------------------------

Baru..!! Katalog Tupperware Juli 2018 | Indonesia - Duration: 10:46.

For more infomation >> Baru..!! Katalog Tupperware Juli 2018 | Indonesia - Duration: 10:46.

-------------------------------------------

VLOG #9 TRIP TO AYIA NAPA 2018 | Benny Ngo - Duration: 16:32.

Hi! Welcome to my channel

I'm so excited to do this video!!

I'm going on the holiday

Woohoo!

I'm going to Ayia Napa, Cyprus

I've got everything with me

I'm not using my camera, I'm going to vlog with my iPhone

I have a Ring Stand Holder, it's easy to hold and it won't lose a phone when I'm on holiday

I've got a travelling plastic bag

They're really useful because if you have a bag without seeing through so you'll have to take things out

So I've got this travelling plastic bag which can seeing through and I don't have to take it out, which is perfect for travelling

It's half past 8, my dad will drop me off at Jasmine's house and we'll be leaving at 10 to the airport

I'm so excited to seeing my bestfriends Jasmine and Nikita

Three of us are going on holiday together!

We'll be leaving at 2pm from London to Ayia Napa

We will meet other 7 friends in Ayia Napa

I'm in love with my new shirt, I think this is one of my favourite summer clothes ever

The shirt, it's from River Island

This is the fisheye macro lens

So you'll see it more wide like a GoPro

You can see the background right now and you'll see more wide as I'm putting it on

Like that!

It does look like a GoPro, you can see everywhere in the background

I'll use it for vlogging

I borrow it from my bestfriend Lenka, the quality is really good

I've been bought one of my favourite trainers, I make them a Vans rose shoes

I got those same shoes from last year, but they're very old now so I've decided to get new ones

Woo!

We at the airport!!

J: I'm so excited!! B: Let's go!!

We've finally sent our suitcase off and we've checked out, we on the way to eat Cheeky Nando's! J: Nando's!!

B: I'm so hungry J: I'm looking forward to eat, I'm really hungry

B: Are you both hungry?

J: Definitely! N: I'm starving! B: Looking forward!

We're having a sample shot J: We will try Russian Vodka shots

We are on the way to aboard at gate number 35

We are on the airplane now

We will jet off soon

B: We are in Cyprus!!! J: So excited! N: Woo! Can't wait!

We are on the way to pick up our suitcase and then we are ready to go!

We will find our coach to the hotel

J: We will go clubbing tonight!! B: Hell yeah, that's a great idea!

B: Hey, we're in Cyprus! J: Hi!

We are on the way to nightlife!

I can't wait, we look forward to it!

N: Hi!

J: Who has fart?

J&B: Cheers!

I'm in a public room

I'm really tired and hungover from last night

Nightlife was really good, I love it!

I've had lots of drinks, they are cheap drinks

J: Hello!

B: Do you have a good last night? J: Yes! Definitely, we had a lot of fun last night!

A lot of fun, I'm looking forward to round 2 tonight! Woo!

J: Woo!

Hi! I've back from sunbathing, I've finally got tanned

Jasmine finally got tanned!

J: First time!

B: She's always pale on like every holiday, never get tanned but now she finally got tanned!

B: I'm so proud of her! J: Thank you!!

B: She just woke up from nap N: Hi

J: Looking forward to eat it

Hi, good morning

It's 10am now, I've woke up at like 8am

I'm really hangover, I've been vomiting everywhere! This is such the horrible feeling ever!

But at least I've survived

We will be on to the most beautiful beach, I'm so excited and we will on the watersport activities

I can't wait, I'm so excited

B: Guess where are we going to?! J: Where are we going? J: Oh ball!

B: I think it's called ''Crazy Ufo''

B: Really beautiful blue sea J: Let's ready to go!

We've got back from the crazy ufo, it's really good!

B: What do you think of this? J: Really fantastic, we fell over

J: Anyway we will go to the high mountain and jump off from cliff!

Miles: Hello! B: Hi!

We are here to eat our kebab!

Look at our glowing neon!

Why not?!

J: We are looking forward go to the Full Moon Party!

Ok.. That's nice!

SCREAMMMMMM

Stranger: High five

We are at McDonald's, we are starving and we haven't been eaten all day

So why not sharing with Jasmine

They are so massive! I'm looking forward to eat it

What do you think?

I think I will wear this on my last night tomorrow, I want a group picture of us wearing the same t-shirt and it would be look good!

I'm in Napa bitch! Woo!

Deon: I love you Benny :D

Guess where are we going to, we are on the bus

We on the way to WaterWorld! Yay, I'm so excited and today is the last day!

We are going to home tomorrow

J: Really sad.. But I'm excited to go WaterWorld today woo!

We will arrive WaterWorld very soon, I'm so excited

I don't know if it is better than Siam Park, Tenerife

J: I have a feeling that nothing beats Siam Park!

B: Siam Park is top!

N: And me too, I think I have the same feeling as Jasmine

Let's see what's happening there!

Wave!

J: Time to go home woo! Not woo, but you know what I mean

We are on the plane

J: Our flight has been delayed!

Yeah it has delayed, I'm not understand what is happening..

Only disabled access; such as wheelchair, deafness, people with crutches etc, go first before people

Rest of them waiting outside

That's why we are going first

J: Empty!

I feel so weird because we look so tanned

J: Me too, a little bit of tan

N: As if I've got tanned!

She get sunburned so easily..

N: Ginger life

This is the last video of Ayia Napa

So far, it was been so awesome time!

I apologised if I don't vlog that much, we always go to the nightlife

Never mind!

But it has been a great holiday

J: Bye bye! N: Bye bye! B: I hope you have a lovely summer term!

B: Bye!

For more infomation >> VLOG #9 TRIP TO AYIA NAPA 2018 | Benny Ngo - Duration: 16:32.

-------------------------------------------

[HBD Dare] Will I ever love again? - Duration: 3:08.

The distance between the two of us isn't filled

It's suffocating whenever it's shortened

Just as the overflowing memories grow stronger

What if I can forget about you

as things are now?

How should I think that

I should forget you so that you

won't come back to me?

What if I forget you, as things are now?

Will I ever love again?

Will I then really be able to express the happiness in my heart?

For more infomation >> [HBD Dare] Will I ever love again? - Duration: 3:08.

-------------------------------------------

SSO | SPECIAL NA 20 SUB | BEZ GŁOSU - Duration: 2:21.

For more infomation >> SSO | SPECIAL NA 20 SUB | BEZ GŁOSU - Duration: 2:21.

-------------------------------------------

[EPIC UNDERFELL Echo Update Трейлер] Все скоро закончится.. [ПЕРВОАПРЕЛЬСКАЯ ШУТКА 2018] - Duration: 0:56.

For more infomation >> [EPIC UNDERFELL Echo Update Трейлер] Все скоро закончится.. [ПЕРВОАПРЕЛЬСКАЯ ШУТКА 2018] - Duration: 0:56.

-------------------------------------------

Mahshar Karim (Judgement Day) - Shikha Singh - Urdu Poetry - The Habitat Studios - Duration: 2:12.

The dreams have become so rich, Reality seems unappealing

The dreams have become so rich, Reality seems unappealing

No matter how much you try, the heart still desires what is not its own

Paradise that is easily attained...

Paradise that is easily attained seems lacking in good intentions

Love often seems like charity

While the love received due to pity seems true

The wind of unemployment has hit it

But this stubborn heart prefers this poisonous air

It desires the brightest star in the sky

It desires the brightest star in the sky

But prefers the pitch black night

The light of the world is at the doorstep

Then why does its adoration for the beloved seem obsequious?

Someone ask it, what does it want?

Who likes a rift between lovers?

Mother has lit the stove today,

Why does the heart prefer the dirt of <i>mehfils</i> ?

Smiling at every passer by,

I still find this heart to be the same young village girl

The Lord could be ready to award enlightenment tomorrow

But the heart still prefers this apocalyptic night

The dreams have become so rich, Reality seems unappealing

No matter how much you try, the heart still desires what is not its own

Thank you.

For more infomation >> Mahshar Karim (Judgement Day) - Shikha Singh - Urdu Poetry - The Habitat Studios - Duration: 2:12.

-------------------------------------------

Daily Rasi Phalalu 30th june 2018| Online Jathakam Telugu Astrology |Horoscope | Sri Telugu Astro - Duration: 30:45.

subscribe & share

For more infomation >> Daily Rasi Phalalu 30th june 2018| Online Jathakam Telugu Astrology |Horoscope | Sri Telugu Astro - Duration: 30:45.

-------------------------------------------

Mario Tennis Aces - I wanna be top tier - Duration: 1:20:33.

For more infomation >> Mario Tennis Aces - I wanna be top tier - Duration: 1:20:33.

-------------------------------------------

பயணசீட்டு எடுக்க சொன்ன நடத்துனர் குழந்தையை பேருந்திலேயே விட்டு சென்ற தந்தை | TAMIL NEWS - Duration: 2:13.

For more infomation >> பயணசீட்டு எடுக்க சொன்ன நடத்துனர் குழந்தையை பேருந்திலேயே விட்டு சென்ற தந்தை | TAMIL NEWS - Duration: 2:13.

-------------------------------------------

UN Command and U.S. Forces Korea Command open their new headquarters at Camp Humphreys - Duration: 3:54.

Here in South Korea, United Nations Command... and U.S. Forces Korea have a new headquarters.

They'll be leaving the base they've used for decades in central Seoul... and relocating

to Camp Humphreys... south of the capital in Pyeongtae, Gyeonggi-do Province.

Our Park Ji-won was at the new headquarters' opening ceremony this morning.

The UN Command and U.S. Forces Korea held a ceremony Friday morning to officially open

their new headquarters at Camp Humphreys in Pyeongtaek, Gyeonggi-do Province,.... some

70 kilometers south of Seoul.

Hundreds of key military officials,... including South Korea's defense minister Song Young-moo

and the Commander of UN Command and U.S. Forces Korea General Vincent Brooks,... attended

the ceremony.

"The current turning point on the Korean peninsula is the result of the ROK-U.S. alliance,...

a win without fighting,... through overcoming lots of difficulties.

In this new era, troops of the UN Command and U.S. Forces Korea stationed in Pyeongtaek

will assume new missions that contribute to the peace and stability of the Korean peninsula

and the world, as a stabilizing presence in Northeast Asia."

"Today marks a historic milestone in the history of the United Nations Command which began

in 1950, and the history of the ROK-U.S. alliance.(...)

The UNC continues to be the home for the international commitment with the mandate to restore peace

and security in the defense of the Republic of Korea.

USFK will remain the living proof of the American commitment to the alliance."

General Brooks also expressed gratitude towards the South Korean government's financial contributions

in building the complex.

"This was a project that cost nearly 10.8 billion US dollars to build over 10 years.

The Republic of Korea's investment was over 90 percent of the cost, and for that 90 percent,

the United States remains with you 100 percent."

South Korean President Moon Jae-in also sent a congratulatory message,... read out by his

security aide Lee Sang-chul during the ceremony.

In the message, President Moon stressed the ROK-U.S. alliance has been the foundation

of not only the peace and stability of the Korean peninsula,... but also the democratization

and economic development of South Korea,... and he hoped that the ROK-U.S. alliance becomes

a 'great' alliance,... beyond the current military and comprehensive alliance.

The new base covers over 14 square kilometers, or some 3560 acres.

When complete,... it will contain military facilities, schools, hospitals and even golf

courses.

"This is the largest overseas U.S. base in the world, currently accommodating some 23

thousand people, including U.S. military officials and their families,.. and the base is expected

to grow to some 43 thousand people by 2022."

With the relocation,.. the United Nations Command and U.S. Forces Korea are leaving

Yongsan,... their home for the past six decades,... and plan to complete their move to Camp Humphreys,...

by the end of this year.

Meanwhile, the ROK-US Combined Forces Command will relocate to a building inside South Korea's

defense ministry in central Seoul by the end of the year.

Park Ji-won, Arirang News, Pyeongtaek.

For more infomation >> UN Command and U.S. Forces Korea Command open their new headquarters at Camp Humphreys - Duration: 3:54.

-------------------------------------------

Vlog: The Ghost Hunters by Neil Spring - Duration: 3:40.

Hey guys so today I'm going to be talking about this book The Ghost

Hunters by Neil Spring. This book is probably my favorite

or at least one of my favourite horrors. I love horror, absolutely love horror, but

very few books actually scare me. It takes a lot to scare me (not if I'm

watching a movie. I am the world's biggest wimp, I am terrified when it

comes to a movie, I will start crying in the movie theater and want to go home

I'm not someone you should go to the cinema with). But at the same time I

really, really, really, want to watch horror movies .I just can't handle them.

I also want to go to a haunted house but I would probably survive all of ten

minutes there and none of my friends will go with me, which is probably for the best.

So, The Ghost Hunters by Neil Spring, this

is the book that if anyone ever asks at work what horror would I suggest, this is

the one. It is based on a true story for horror lovers out there you will know of

the Borley Rectory. I haven't been there myself, I probably wouldn't survive. It is

considered one of the most haunted buildings in England... I think my dog's

gonna turn up soon... This book centers around a ghost hunter of sorts called

Harry Price. He was known for debunking ghosts, debunking mediums, spiritualists.

Anyway this is taken from the point of view of his assistant

Sarah Gray. They went around debunking ghosts and other fraudulent

things - oh here we go 1926 it says right there and big letters,

big numbers - letters, numbers, I know the difference!

So the reason I love this book and the reason I always

suggest it is because it's based on history, I'm a bit of a history buff, I

love history; it is based on 'real ghosts' depending on where you stand with real

ghosts. Uh, I'm not gonna say they won't exist I'm not gonna say they do exist

I'm just gonna say that my house is haunted, it's freakin' old. I love the

writing, I love the feel, I love the atmosphere that it creates. There is a

scene which is one of the first times they go to the Borley Rectory and it

genuinely creeped me out. You don't see anything, you don't really hear anything.

You know something's happened because you see Harry Price's response to it but

you don't know what happened. He doesn't ever tell you. But there's just

something about the way that it's written that - remember, it's been

a long time since I've read this book and something about it really stuck in

my mind 'cause I just remember being *creepy noises* No I don't like it,

something freaky about it, what's going on in this rectory, I don't want to know.

But I do want to know, hence why you have to read to the end because you want to

know what's going on. But alongside hunting ghosts and debunking ghosts and

getting generally freaked out there is a whole emotional subplot going

on with the relationship between Harry Price and his wife, Harry Price and

Sarah Gray, the assistant; Harry Price and the rest of the paranormal world, Sarah Gray

and the paranormal world. Sarah Gray is a brilliant narrator, like I really liked

her as as a character. It's just, it's always the one that I go to first

whenever someone says I'm looking for a good horror, this is the one which

I'm always trying to face out in the horror section, the one I'm always going

here, yeah, take this book, take it, take it, you'll want it, you should read it,

read this one, here, here, you want the book. So, you know, for horror fans out

there and people who just like a good history book, a good literary book and a

good book, here you go, read this one.

For more infomation >> Vlog: The Ghost Hunters by Neil Spring - Duration: 3:40.

-------------------------------------------

How to create a poll on Facebook messenger - Duration: 1:41.

If you want to add a poll to a Facebook messenger group then go ahead and open messenger.

Remember you can add poll only to a Facebook messenger group.

You can not add poll or you can not send poll to a particular contact.

Now go to groups.

I will open this group.

Now tap on this plus icon here.

Then select "polls".

Then select "other" if you want to crate a poll and ask your own question.

Then you can type the question and then you can add option here.

If you want to add another option, select "Done" and you can put one more option here.

So, again if you want to put another option you can select "Done".

For me I will only add two option and then select "Submit".

Now you can see the poll has been created in Facebook messenger group and you can vote

it.

You can go to vote and then you can select "Too much" or "little", how much or little

or how much, which one is ok for you.

I will select "Too much" and then select "Submit" and you can see I have submitted the poll

result.

So, in this way you can create a poll in messenger group.

For more infomation >> How to create a poll on Facebook messenger - Duration: 1:41.

-------------------------------------------

Acclaimed UC Irvine geneticist resigns after committing ual harassment - Duration: 6:13.

Acclaimed UC Irvine geneticist Francisco J. Ayala has resigned after a university investigation found he sexually harassed four faculty members and graduate students, the university announced Thursday

 Ayala, a former Dominican priest who has won the prestigious Templeton Prize for championing both science and faith, resigned effective July 1 and will abstain from future university activities, UCI officials said

He could not immediately be reached for comment. Advertisement  In 2011, Ayala donated $10 million to the School of Biological Sciences, which then bore his name

It was the largest gift from a faculty member at the time.  The university said Ayala's name has been removed from that school, and is also being removed from its central science library, graduate fellowships, scholar programs and endowed chairs

The biology school will now be known as the UCI School of Biological Sciences.  "I thank and commend our colleagues who reported this misconduct," Chancellor Howard Gillman said in a statement

"Coming forward with this information was extremely courageous. Professor Ayala's behavior defied our core beliefs and was inconsistent with our policies, guidelines and required training

"  Micha Liberty, an attorney who represents three of the women, said UCI ignored years of complaints from professors and graduate students that Ayala touched them and made sexual and sexist comments

She said one of the professors she's representing reported Ayala's conduct three years ago, but university officials failed to investigate or sanction him

 "They just told him, 'Stay away from her,'" Liberty said. "Dr. Ayala has had a long and successful career and was clearly an asset to the UCI campus … and that in turn motivated UCI to look the other way when it came to complaints of sexual harassment

"  The university started the investigation last November. The women, who asked to be identified, are Kathleen Treseder, professor and chair of ecology and evolutionary biology; Jessica Pratt, an assistant teaching professor; Benedicte Shipley, an assistant dean; and Michelle Herrera, a graduate student

 After interviews with the women and more than 60 witnesses, the university substantiated the complaints last month

 UCI advisors are reaching out to the school's faculty, students, staff and administration to provide counseling services and harassment-related education, officials said

 Liberty said her clients are dissatisfied that UCI has not acknowledged its failure to act on previous complaints and protect women from Ayala

She said there are many more victims but most are scared to come forward because his stature in the field gives him the power to make or break careers

 "In the face of overwhelming evidence, UCI came up with an anemic response to a systemic failure," she said

 UCI officials said they had no comment beyond the statement issued Thursday.  UC Berkeley also was criticized in recent years for failing to adequately sanction prominent faculty members who committed sexual misconduct, including famed astronomer Geoffrey Marcy

Ultimately, Marcy was forced to resign.  A recent state audit of the University of California's handling of sexual misconduct complaints did not find a pattern of UCLA, UC Berkeley and UC Davis giving more leeway to prestigious faculty

The audit did not examine that question at UC Irvine.  Ayala, who grew up in Madrid, joined the faculty at UC Irvine in 1989

He put his research skills to use not only in seeking cures for malaria and other diseases but also in establishing vineyards

He launched a family business growing crops of chardonnay, pinot noir and other grape varietals on more than 2,000 acres in northern San Joaquin and Sacramento counties

Advertisement  The bounty of those fields made Ayala a multimillionaire.  8:05 p

m.: This article was updated with comments from the attorney for three of the complainants and details of a state audit about the University of California's handling of sexual misconduct cases

 This article was originally published at 5:25 p.m.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét