Thứ Năm, 28 tháng 6, 2018

Waching daily Jun 29 2018

Damn doodz, I'm still all jazzed up 'bout yar attack to the confirmation camp!

I agree that our strike succeeded perfectly and downright surpassed all of our expectationas.

Indeed!

This is a good basis to build our superhuman reputation on.

Lamers and adults shall both fall upon our feet.

Indeed!

I guess wArlord might disagree a bit about this...

wArlord represents a decadent minority view that is easy for our majority to crush.

Ye said what?

I just heard that you would not be very satisfied with our confirmation camp strike.

I really bloody ain't, god-fuckin'-dammit!

There was enuff job with denyin' Mega's brags, and then y'all popped up with yer magic tricks!

The rest of the days I had to be explainin' to everbody that they were all just sleights-of-hand, but they never believed...

As far as I am concerned, the sleight-of-hand theory has become the dominant one among the adults.

Well, at least they've gotten it, yeah...

In that case, our campaign succeeded exactly as planned, didn't it?

So, y'all got what y'all wanted.

So, it should be then be 'bout the time to QUIT FUCKIN' PLAYIN' THE SATAN-WORSHIPPER DAMMIT!

We are genuine occultists who surpassed the Satan-worship stage ages ago -

Be whatever y'all like, but SINCE NOW THE CREW SHOULD DENY ALL OCCULT STUFF OR I'M GONNA RESIGN, PERIOD!

YA AIN'T FUCKIN' SERIOUS?

We just managed to build some tuff fame for us and now we should be like we never had nuffin'!?

Well, I s'pose the gossips stay aroond nevertheless, no matter how we denied 'em, dammit.

I'm just sayin' that yar totally free to walk outta da crew and let us continue da ELiTE PROJECTS!

I completely agree!

You are merely one of us, wArlord.

The integrity of the crew will not be excessively jeopardized by a single temporary abstainer.

I was actually reckonin' aboot leavin' permanently -

You are still polluted by the confirmation camp propaganda.

I am certain that you shall return once you have recovered.

I wouldna be too sure...

I'd also like to leave...

'cause I wouldn't like to be even accidentally connected with any of the Wampires stuff...

Then fuckin' leave, ya fuckin' wimp!

It's lookin' a bit like, Jyri, that yer no better than Mega in holdin' the crew together, no matter how hard ye tried!

I am actually ready to do all I can to assure the kind of crew integrity Vornas-Heikki talked about.

It ain't lookin' like that!

Screw Vornas-Heikki and da rest, and all we promised to 'em!

We're world-class magickians and no local lamers!!

I actually consider the vows we gave to Vornas-Heikki and Forest Goat to be the current foundation of the entire crew.

Fuck's sake, ya can go on with lickin' that Vornas-Heikki then, but I'm outta here!

But I shall remain in the crew for the rest of my days!

So, it'd only be Jyri and Kassu then?

Well, whaddaboot we leave 'em there and start sump'n new to replace it -

Wait! I believe we can find a compromise that satisfies everyone.

So, ye've actually got some will of negotiation, I just had to dig it up, dammit!

Do you have any demands besides stopping the practice of occultism under the name of our crew?

Denial also means that all the braggin' aboot earlier feats stops too.

I can agree with this until Vornas-Heikki has transferred his sage responsibilities to us.

Dude, yer such a fuckin' spineless worm!

Givin' in right away and not fightin' even for a minute!

I do not consider it necessary to fight, as we are trying to find a compromise that facilitates the continuing existence of our crew.

But at least I plan to continue the occult practice!

We can and shall continue it privately.

It'd be better that y'all dinna continue it, even privately...

You cannot stop us.

Right, you cannot!

Well, anyway my demand for now is that, in the name of our crew,

we DENY THAT WE EVER HAD ANY OCCULT STUFF!

That's my demand too!

Whadda fuck would we even have left after that?

Fuck's sake? Whaddaboot all of our technical knowledge, party trips and all?!

Oh, yeah, we still had all that...

Man, yer been quite tightly mesmerised by the spirit world, if ye forgot that kinda basic stuff!

Should we change our crew's name back to C00LeS WaReZ UNiON then, dammit?

Well, I was just aboot to suggest to change our name back, so nobody would connect us so easily to them Chaos thangs anymaw.

We could also think about some other name -

Nuffin' but C00LeS WaReZ UNiON suits me!

Well, maybe if we're careful with it...

Yeah, we've gotta be helluva careful.

I have nothing against this demand.

After all, cHAOS wORLD uNKNOWN was merely a means to displace mR.mEgAsTuFf from C00LeS WaReZ UNiON.

And it was one helluva shitty poser name in da end!

C00LeS WaReZ UNiON is da fuckin' real and true one!

I think cHAOS wORLD uNKNOWN is the real and true one!

Yeah, almost as real and true as yer current tawkin' style, dammit...

Affirmative, by using standard Finnish I attain ever higher dimensions of realness -

Guess ya've fuckin' attained what ya wanted?

Ya can quit yar fuckin' pretentious shit already!

wHitedodge has the full right to extend his spiritual path to ever more cosmic spheres!

But bloody not under the label of Cooles.

Keep yer clown club all to y'allselves!

We are happy to. A closed secret society would actually suit this purpose better than a public scene group.

Affirmative, secret societies are actually substantially superiour.

And if Oona comes to ask y'all how to get into the Satan-worships of y'alls,

y'all should make that in private also.

Has Oona been asking questions like that?

Yeah...

Well, we shall therefore ask her to our separate secret society that has nothing to do with C00LeS WaReZ UNiON.

I could also join that society of yars, if yar plannin' to get laid by Oona...

This is within the possible parameters.

Now that we have agreed about the secret society, I can also consent to C00LeS WaReZ UNiON once again.

Allrighty then! so our crew's now C00LeS WaReZ UNiON again, and it ain't gonna change into nuffin' else since then, dammit!

Agreed.

Right, we're not gonna fuckin' change into nuffin' else dammit.

Agreed!

Yeah.

Should we also hide all the occult sections of our BBSes?

Yeah, or then just make all yer boards private so that nobody gets what they are just by callin' 'em...

I shall transform EMPTYNESS into total privateness at the first possibility!

Secret societies are so superiour!

Allrighty then, good that we dinna hafta fight aboot it naw more than this.

Should we also change our handles back to our old Cooles handles?

'Cause I was using this nEopardy even in Wampires...

That would be justifiable, even though our C00LeS WaReZ UNiON handles are somewhat embarrassing.

Well, at least they're fuckin' REAL and no pretentious poser shit!

Affirmative. When we chose them back in 1994, they emanated directly from our innocent beginner hearts.

Yeah, elite doodz keep their original handles no matter how embarrassin' they were.

I'm fuckin' mR.mEgAsTuFf and stay that way, dammit!!

But I'd actually like wArlord better than dA dArK ELiTE...

Yeah, in yar case it's maybe good to make an exception...

Besides, that there MAKARON.RIP ain't even mentionin' wArlord or even mR.mEgAsTuFf, so we're both safe there.

Suggestion: if you do not plan to change your handle back to dA dArK ELiTE,

could I then get the permission to be the Darkie?

I think ya exceeded yar handle-change quota ages ago dammit -

I want to be DaRK FuCKeR!

I have always felt like being DaRK FuCKeR more than anything else!

Well, if it's up to me ye can be anythang ye want dammit.

I also consider DaRK FuCKeR qualified to choose his final handle so that he can perfectly identify with it.

So, I am DaRK FuCKeR from now on?

Affirmative.

Indeed superiour!

I shall now rise to all new spheres of darkness!

So, we're now like mR.mEgAsTuFf, wArlord, DaRK FuCKeR, dArK sTuFfEr, WoRLD HeR0 -

I'd prefer myXTer.

Well, okay, as long as ya ain't no fuckin' MyStERiA!!

I could very well be MyStERiA too, as it was my first handle after all,

but it sounds a bit boring to my ear...

Okay.

Should we make a new CWU infofile, with all of our handles in it?

Yeah, we could even like make a new logo for it, to honor this switch-back.

Let us make it so.

I guess DiCKiNSTASiA and schistic never even switched their handles,

so they're gonna stay the same...

schistic actually used to be rOlociz for a while, in order to hide her cHAOS wORLD uNKNOWN membership.

Oh, yeah, right.

But we're still now C00LeS WaReZ UNiON again,

and everbody's handles are right too?

Affirmative.

Allright! Now, what would be the next C00LeS WaReZ UNiON project?

We could like make a demo that'd be helluva tuff even without any hypnosis...

Absolutely. The scene currently condiders our Abduction rank entirely unqualified,

as our victory was not based on technical excellence.

On da other hand, we could also return to that warez stuff too,

'cause there's that WaReZ word in our name after all...

Yeah. However, our mawdems are totally too slow nowadays for any trading eliteness anymaw...

Osmo has been workin' on that fixed Internet link for us, so that could be our new chance.

Yeah, right, dammit! That'd be quite tuff then.

And with that fixed link we could like maintain a fuckin' hardcore cyberpresence on the Internet,

something most crews don't have!

Affirmative, we could be on the IRC like around the clock!

But IRC has somehow gotten smaller lately...

Err, how so?

Well, it's like a half of the folks on #coders vanished while I was at the confirmation camp...

I noticed the same thing!

It is not about IRC getting smaller, but that the American IRC servers splitted away to form a separate network of their own.

So, we've now got like two official IRCs and not just one?

Affirmative. They fell behind a permanent split, as to say.

Well, I was actually bored at watching all the yank AOL lamers joinin' all the channels and askin' dumb questions...

But it'd be quite essential for a crew to have a 24H presence on the Internet.

In the same way as the crew of your Helsinki cousin?

Yeah. I've always been pissed off 'bout livin' in da backwaters with no optic cables or anything to properly cybercrack!

Well, we ain't gonna hafta stay here longer than the next summer anyway...

I'm so happy with that!

I can't stand this hillbilly village any extra year!!

Nevertheless, it is important to use for make sure that some crew will carry our legacy even once we have left.

Well, guess we ain't hafta work much on that.

Our scene fame's so tuff that they're fuckin' gotta be worshippin' us like hell.

And our occult fame as well.

Well, I hope not...

As far as I understand, cULT oF pOWER never publically mentioned its occult achievements either.

Their reputation journeyed ahead of them.

Let it be like that then dammit.

We should be over with that shit quickly, I don't wanna local-lame any more than I must!

Indeed.

But how shall we recognise that seventh-grader crew?

Shall they have baseball caps like we did?

They better should! We could then take them straight to da toilet for swirlies from their baseball-cap march, dammit!

Yeah, that'd be quite justifiable...

It is indeed a good sign if the events proceed the way they did back when we were on the seventh grade.

Yeah, I guess that's gonna be quite the same kinda process as in the earlier timecycles...

I don't think it necessarily -

Wonder if they're gonna gather courage for a few months afore takin' contact,

or would they come to worship us right from the start?

would suppose the former.

At least my little brother has promised to assure we shall have a frightening superhuman reputation among the lamers.

For the fuck's sake dammit...

And once they beg on their knees for our mercy, we're gonna invite 'em here to Hönttölä and get to brag to 'em like helluva lots!!

Indeed!

I also think it would be justifiable to have CWU logos made for our black hoodies,

preferrably prior to the beginning of the school year.

Yeah, we should have all da assets prepared to make sure that they regard as true elitez.

As long as it's not gonna become the kinda theater C.O.P. had for us, dammit...

I think it is better to decide the details once we have chosen the succesor crew and analysed it.

But we'd still have a month of holidays afore the schools start.

Indeed, we should now concentrate on something else before it.

Could we visit Pirttimäki then?

What did we fuckin' agree aboot them occults, dammit?

Visiting Pirttimäki would not be occult -

Quite enuff of occult, dammit.

Wouldna we get to visit it, like, the next spring?

True. On the other hand, meeting Vornas-Heikki would be more urgent -

Guess he's fuckin' gonna show up in our dreams once he wants to see us for real.

Yeah, it'd be good to concentrate on sober stuff before it...

Yeah, shut 'em fuckin' chakras already, dammit!

Maybe this is currently the best alternative for maintaining the integrity of our crew.

But could we now start the kilju for, like, honorin' the rebirth of Cooles?

This would indeed be very justifiable.

Indeed! I find kilju extremely superiour!

For more infomation >> PC-lamerit 0x74 - Duration: 9:23.

-------------------------------------------

HEALTHY LIVER! THE BEST REMEDIES AGAINST IMMUNODEFICIENCY! Vitaliy Ostrovskiy - Duration: 7:08.

For more infomation >> HEALTHY LIVER! THE BEST REMEDIES AGAINST IMMUNODEFICIENCY! Vitaliy Ostrovskiy - Duration: 7:08.

-------------------------------------------

UPSC Latest Notification 2018 | UPSC Lecturer Jobs | Latest Government Jobs 2018 - Duration: 5:10.

UPSC Latest Notification 2018

UPSC Lecturer Jobs

Latest Government Jobs 2018

For more infomation >> UPSC Latest Notification 2018 | UPSC Lecturer Jobs | Latest Government Jobs 2018 - Duration: 5:10.

-------------------------------------------

BRUDER UPS TRUCK toy CONSTRUCTION SITE delivery action video for kids! - Duration: 10:36.

Bruder news | Kids truck video | Toys action | World of toys

For more infomation >> BRUDER UPS TRUCK toy CONSTRUCTION SITE delivery action video for kids! - Duration: 10:36.

-------------------------------------------

Ashis Ramphul - Tohar Bin (Official Music Video) - Duration: 4:45.

(Phone Vibrating)

(Phone Vibrating)

I have something to tell you

Meet me

Same place

Today I will tell her

How much I love her

♪ Whenever I see you ♪

♪ My heart is awake ♪

♪ Whenever I see you ♪

♪ My heart is awake ♪

♪ Without you, nothing seems to be good in my life ♪

♪ Whenever I see you ♪

♪ My heart is awake ♪

♪ Whenever I see you ♪

♪ My heart is awake ♪

♪ Without you, nothing seems to be good in my life ♪

♪ Whenever I see you ♪

♪ I'm crazy by your style ♪

♪ Why don't you see my love ♪

♪ How to tell, how to show ♪

♪ How much I love you ♪

♪ Without you, nothing seems to be good in my life ♪

♪ Whenever I see you ♪

♪ My heart is awake ♪

♪ Whenever I see you ♪

♪ My heart is awake ♪

♪ Without you, nothing seems to be good in my life ♪

♪ Whenever I see you ♪

♪ Your eyes are telling me ♪

♪ That you love me too ♪

♪ Hey, you don't even know ♪

♪ My heart also is crazy for you ♪

♪ Without you, nothing seems to be good in my life ♪

♪ Whenever I see you ♪

♪ My heart is awake ♪

♪ Whenever I see you ♪

♪ My heart is awake ♪

♪ Without you, nothing seems to be good in my life ♪

♪ Whenever I see you ♪

♪ My heart is awake ♪

♪ Whenever I see you ♪

♪ My heart is awake ♪

♪ Without you, nothing seems to be good in my life ♪

♪ Whenever I see you ♪

Meet Kushal

My boyfriend

Hi

Heard a lot about you

Actually, there is a party at my place tomorrow

Be there!

It's too late now

I should have told her earlier

Maybe something else is written in my destiny

For more infomation >> Ashis Ramphul - Tohar Bin (Official Music Video) - Duration: 4:45.

-------------------------------------------

Bore Bavi | Boru Bavi | Borewell Vastu in Telugu | Bore Vastu | Telugu Devotional | JKR BHAKTHI - Duration: 5:10.

Please Like Subscribe

For more infomation >> Bore Bavi | Boru Bavi | Borewell Vastu in Telugu | Bore Vastu | Telugu Devotional | JKR BHAKTHI - Duration: 5:10.

-------------------------------------------

WILYWNKA - Rapper's Flow (Prod. NOAH) - Duration: 2:37.

For more infomation >> WILYWNKA - Rapper's Flow (Prod. NOAH) - Duration: 2:37.

-------------------------------------------

Chơi NĂM MƯỜI Ngoài Nghĩa Địa DŨNG HI Bị MA BỊT MẮT | WEFI Ghost - Duration: 10:20.

For more infomation >> Chơi NĂM MƯỜI Ngoài Nghĩa Địa DŨNG HI Bị MA BỊT MẮT | WEFI Ghost - Duration: 10:20.

-------------------------------------------

КОЛДОВСКАЯ СИЛА ПО ЗНАКУ ЗОДИАКА. Магические способности и Суперсила Знаков Зодиака - Duration: 4:54.

For more infomation >> КОЛДОВСКАЯ СИЛА ПО ЗНАКУ ЗОДИАКА. Магические способности и Суперсила Знаков Зодиака - Duration: 4:54.

-------------------------------------------

LIVIN' like the LOCALS in Paraty, Brazil! Sailing Vessel Delos Ep.179 - Duration: 34:51.

For more infomation >> LIVIN' like the LOCALS in Paraty, Brazil! Sailing Vessel Delos Ep.179 - Duration: 34:51.

-------------------------------------------

Octopus Coloring Pages For Kids | Draw And Color Octopus | Educational Video For Children - Duration: 22:42.

THANKS FOR WATCHING

For more infomation >> Octopus Coloring Pages For Kids | Draw And Color Octopus | Educational Video For Children - Duration: 22:42.

-------------------------------------------

Dinosaurs Coloring Pages For Kids | Draw And Color Dinosaurs | Educational Video For Children - Duration: 17:34.

Good Byte

For more infomation >> Dinosaurs Coloring Pages For Kids | Draw And Color Dinosaurs | Educational Video For Children - Duration: 17:34.

-------------------------------------------

Super easy CO2 System? - Duration: 2:50.

Hi. Toiday I show you my first co2 system. In 1988 I started my

apprenticeship in a pet shop in Germany. This was 30 years ago.

I am getting older and older...

They have had this system back then and it is still up to date today.

Because there is no

easier why to get a co2 system running for beginners.

You will see that it is worth it to use co2

It really is easy. And I show you now how it is done.

The foundation is this CO2 bottle. As you are not used to know it.

It does more look like hair spray. And it is even very lightweight.

There is only 13g of CO2 inside. But its enough for our usage.

Included is a plastic tube with a semi-permeable membrane.

You only have to connect the tube with

the membrane facing upwards

Every morning before leaving for work or before school

Just press and hold until it is full with CO2

The C02 gets diffused slowly in the water because of the membrane.

When you come back home in the afternoon you can repeat the process.

But it depends on your plants. You can even try it 3 or 4 times.

If you only got a standard aquarium setup it is enough to only apply CO2 twice a day.

Your plants are now supplied with enough CO2.

I promise you that it is better than nothing!

If you are new to CO2 systems I would recommend trying this.

If you determine success you can bring it to the next level.

But this is my best solution for everyone. After 30 years of experience.

Just try it or use it to refesh yourself with CO2

Just kidding. It is better to provide it your plants. Have fun and see you next time!

For more infomation >> Super easy CO2 System? - Duration: 2:50.

-------------------------------------------

好友明設靈 Sammi隆重送別林燕妮 - Duration: 2:40.

For more infomation >> 好友明設靈 Sammi隆重送別林燕妮 - Duration: 2:40.

-------------------------------------------

Apple's free Schoolwork app now available for teachers - Duration: 3:00.

Apple's free Schoolwork app now available for teachers millions of teachers around

the world choose iPad as the best tool to help personalize learning and inspire

creativity now with the free school or kpp available today teachers to easily

create assignments collaborate one-on-one with students tap into the

power of apps for learning and view and understand student progress school work

along with apples classrooms AP AP provide teachers around the world with

powerful tools to enhance the learning experience and help both educators and

students get more out of the technology they use in the classroom every day the

tech giant's new school or KTP empowers teachers to take full advantage of the

power and creativity iPad to create new learning experiences for their students

according to the tech giant schoolwork makes it easy to create and send

announcements and assignments with almost any type of content from web

links to PDFs and documents and even specific activities in apps likewise

students can also use schoolwork to stay organized and keep track of what they

need to complete and when they need to hand it in the company noted the

affinity maker planes schoolwork works alongside the classroom a pp turns iPad

and now Mac into a versatile teaching assistant putting teachers in charge of

the technology used in the classroom classroom on iPad helps teachers keep

students focused on a specific API or website and lets them view student

screens during class share documents with students assigned shared by Pat and

even reset the student's password Apple noted in its blog

For more infomation >> Apple's free Schoolwork app now available for teachers - Duration: 3:00.

-------------------------------------------

How To Get Sharper Photos - Part 1 How to Avoid Camera Shake - Duration: 7:16.

How do you get sharper photos?

Well.....there's no one, simple answer to that question.

There's a whole lot of reasons why your photos may or may not be sharp.

So welcome to "How to avoid camera shake."

Part 1 of my how to get sharper photos series.

Don't go away.

Hi there. Barry Callister for Barry Callister Photography

Giving you hints, tips, and tricks for better Nature Photography.

Now I'm assuming that because you've searched for "how to get sharp photos" that you understand what a sharp photo is

Just in case you don't, let's talk about that for a minute.

You've probably heard photographers throwing around terms like sharp-as-a-tack,

tack-sharp, crisp, and other things like this to describe their photos.

Now what does it mean?

Basically it means that they've been able to use their camera to capture an image

that is pretty close to what the human eye would see,

in terms of how defined the edges of things in the photo are.

So let's take a look at an example...

so that you can see what I mean.

So if we look at these two photos here of a female King Parrot that I took.

These were taken on the same day, at roughly the same time; 9:16 in the morning,

one second apart, as you can see....so

If I zoom in here to 1:2,

I can instantly tell that this photo on the right here is sharper than the one on the left.

You may not be able to see that on the video but all these feathers here behind the eye

back here on the back of her head are a lot more sharp,

the lines are a lot more defined than they are in

the feathers over here on the one on the left.

And if I centre them and I zoom in to 1:1,

you should be able to see that. Here,

nice, sharp, crisp edges...here, blurry.

Same around the eye, the feathers here

behind the eye. Nice and sharp here...

little bit blurry and soft over there.

So that's what a sharp photo looks like.

Now of course these days, we have all these fantastic programs like Lightroom and Photoshop

and the list goes on...that can help us to sharpen our

photos after we've take them. But if you

don't get it right in-camera to begin with

then that process is going to be a lot harder.

So, the first thing that can affect

the sharpness of your photos in-camera is what's called camera shake.

Now this is where, if you're hand-holding your camera...

you are shaking, a little bit. You may think that your hands are

quite steady but they're really not. And if you're using a very

long zoom lens, or a very long prime lens

that shake is going to be much more defined.

So they way to combat this is of course to put your camera on a tripod.

Now I do have a video about ways to steady your camera

without a tripod. I've linked that up in the cards above my head

right now. So go and have a look at that and come right back.

If you have to hand-hold your camera, say you don't have a tripod at all,

or you just don't have one handy. The thing that you can do,

is to brace your elbows into your rib cage like this.

This gives your camera a lot steadier platform to rest on

your arms aren't just flailing around in mid-air

So you're not having to rely on your muscles so much. It's a lot steadier,

and it should eliminate a lot of your camera shake

If it doesn't, what your gonna have to do is choose a higher shutter speed

and that will get rid of the shake. You may have to adjust your other settings.

You may have to adjust your ISO, maybe even your Aperture

but this will help eliminate that camera shake.

Now, the other thing that can cause camera shake...is...

a...an over-excited shutter finger! (laughs)

Now, if you're

holding your camera correctly to begin with,

but you are..

slamming away at that shutter button, you can see

the front of my camera is moving quite a lot.

So that is an unnecessary amount of force on the shutter button.

You need to just lightly press the shutter...

The buttons are designed to be super-sensitive so that you don't

have to apply a lot of pressure. So don't be slamming away at that

shutter button, or you will get camera shake.

Now in order for you to know whether or not you're getting camera shake in your photos,

you kind of need to know what it looks like.

So I'll take a couple of shots here of this log....

First-of-all, I'll take one off-tripod so I

get a bit of camera shake. And I'm using a fairly low shutter speed

I'm gonna use....

Um, that's 1/40th of a second, I might go...

drop my ISO a little bit and just go up to

1/25th of a second

And I'm gonna press the shutter button fairly firmly so I get...

a little bit of shake in there.

And then we'll take a shot on-tripod,

so that the camera should be steady. It'll be a fairly

fairly similar angle, maybe a lot lower of course but....

and these are the....

same settings......(shutter click)

Now we'll take those into the computer and...have a loot at the difference.

So here I have the two example shots of the log in the computer.

I actually had to take a second shot

of the camera shake example because it didn't....

work properly, I didn't have enough shake in it for you to see that.

So it's actually on the right, the tripod shot is on the left.

So if I select both of them and I....

put them into Compare View and....

I'll swap them around here

First-of-all we'll have a look at this section of the log.

So remember on the left...we have...

our camera shake example. On the right we have the tripod photo.

And you can see, instatly...

the one on the right is a lot sharper,

this one's a lot blurrier on the left; this is our camera shake example.

And if I go to this area up here.....

where the Ferns are, it's immediately apparent.

That my friends....is camera shake.

There's been an awful lot of movement there

and it's severely blurred the photo.

Now make sure that when you do put your camera onto a tripod

if your lens has Image Stabilisation, or Vibration Control, Vibration Reduction,

or whatever it's called on the lens.

Switch that to off, because that will affect the sharpness of your photos.

especially at slower shutter speeds.

So there you go, that is camera shake and a few ways in which you can avoid it.

Part one in my series of how to get sharper photos.

Make sure you watch the second video in the series,

when it's done it will be linked up on my left here,

on your right-hand-side of the video.

Currently, it's not done yet but as soon as it is, it will be over there

so make sure you go and check that out and that'll lead you through to the

other videos in the series.

Be sure, before you leave, if you liked this video give it a Like,

hit Subscribe if you want to and ding that little notification bell.

Also check out the video description underneath

for links to where else you can find me online.

Down there is a link to my Facebook page

(address on the screen right now),

where you can find loads of my Nature Photography.

If you like Nature Photography, please check that out.

Until next time.....

I'm Barry Callister for Barry Callister Photography.

Get out there. Take some wicked shots

And I'll see....you....soon.

For more infomation >> How To Get Sharper Photos - Part 1 How to Avoid Camera Shake - Duration: 7:16.

-------------------------------------------

What it takes to earn the Scholarship? - Duration: 2:22.

- I realized I was ready

to be indoctrinated into Marine Corps

when I spoke to Staff Sergeant Valero.

When I saw what the Marine Corps stood for,

and what you get from being in the Marine Corps,

that's when I knew, okay, this is the branch for me,

like I don't want to join the Air Force,

I don't want to join the Navy,

I want to join the Marine Corps because it's just,

it's the branch that fits me best

and I feel like I fit best here.

- What makes me want to be a leader of Marines

is seeing how I've grown through the JROTC program

as a leader.

^Being a leader also keeps me on top of everything

^and motivates me to always become a better person,

and continue putting in a lot of effort in life.

- Well, I always knew that I wanted to go to college,

but I always knew that payment would be an issue

'cause, you know, I have a single parent

and an older sister who lives in New York.

I knew that I was gonna have to fight really hard.

And ROTC just honestly seems like the golden ticket,

because they help me pay for my college

and I get to become a Marine officer,

^which is basically the best of both worlds,

^that's like my two greatest life goals

^is getting my degree

^and becoming an officer in the Marines

^so there was nothing more appealing than that.

- You know, when I'm doing an interview,

^with a young man or woman who's applying

^for the NROTC Scholarship,

^I really look at their mental, moral and physical balance.

Do they have, mentally, the intellectual capacity

to excel as a student,

but academically as well as whatever MOS or trade

that they're gonna go into?

For the moral standpoint, do their individual morals

align with our organizational ethics?

Do I feel that their morals are gonna support

the ethics that we expect?

And then on the physical aspect,

do they physically have what it takes

to become a Marine Corps officer

and be able to lead the young men and women

that they're responsible for?

For more infomation >> What it takes to earn the Scholarship? - Duration: 2:22.

-------------------------------------------

美國高中School Routine Compilation United States Part 5 – Taiwanese Morning Routine for USA High School - Duration: 3:28.

美國高中School Routine Compilation United States (Part 5) – Taiwanese Morning Routine for USA High School Life

For more infomation >> 美國高中School Routine Compilation United States Part 5 – Taiwanese Morning Routine for USA High School - Duration: 3:28.

-------------------------------------------

【林燕妮離世】鄭秀文感不捨:記著您的好 記著我們如何認識.... - Duration: 1:55.

For more infomation >> 【林燕妮離世】鄭秀文感不捨:記著您的好 記著我們如何認識.... - Duration: 1:55.

-------------------------------------------

News about token sale! - Duration: 1:05.

Hey it's Inna from Efir.io. Today's the day we have all been waiting for so long.

Efir officially starts the main token and exchange stage. We have already

collected 1,250 ETH during the pre token exchange

stage and the private token exchange. Now we are planning to collect 15,000 ETH

100 million nonminable tokens, will be issued in the frames of

the main token exchange. 60 million will go to all the participants

Three million will go to the bounty program. 20 million will be distributed

between the team of Efir.io and will be frozen for half a year. And 17

million will go to Efir reserve fund where it will lower down the currency volatility

If you want to learn more information, follow the link below

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét