Thứ Sáu, 29 tháng 6, 2018

Waching daily Jun 30 2018

NERF War Sneak Attack Logan Attacks Family Gets Revenge

For more infomation >> NERF War Sneak Attack Logan Attacks Nerf Sniper Action - Duration: 6:39.

-------------------------------------------

NEW HERO + SOMBRA REWORK - Overtime Ep. 1 - Duration: 3:13.

This is Overtime.

That's right guys, a huge new update has just dropped on the Overwatch public test

region servers!

Sombra is being significantly changed, a new hero, and objective map changes!

All that and more on today's episode of Overtime!

This is what Wrecking Ball looks like.

These guys have 600 health and great mobility.

From this point forward, I will be referring to him as Hammond.

A good counter for this new hero could be McCree.

His ultimate locks on to wrecking ball, even if he is in his rolling ball form.

This is especially useful if your aim isn't on point.

Also, fan the hammer can be especially useful because you can fire up to 6 shots at once,

Another great counter for Hammond is Sombra.

Just like how Bastion can't be in turret mode when he is hacked, Hammond can't be

in ball form.

They will not be able to run away from a fight if they are hacked as they move slower when

not in ball form.

There has been some controversy about the naming for Wrecking Ball.

Many people want his name to become "Hammond", but there have been some very agreeable rebuttals.

Here is a post on the forums with this idea that Skater made.

There was also a post with different fundamental reasoning on the forums.

It reads, "Let's say my name is Dan.

I am using a fork to eat my salad.

What's my name?

My name is Dan.

Hammond uses wrecking ball to fight.

What's his name?

Hammond right?

You don't name a character after the tool they use on a daily basis.

". This point was then countered by Gemivere who explained that many heroes don't go

by the names that their characters are originally named, and gave many examples including D.Va, Soldier:

76, and Reaper.

Next up we have the many changes that are coming to Sombra.

Her stealth ability, which gives her invisibility, now lasts indefinitely, but does not affect

contesting objectives.

Also, her translocator now lasts forever, but it can be destroyed very quickly, as it

only has 5 health.

There's an update on Assault maps, or maps where you capture two control points: they

now give the attacking team 4 minutes instead of 5 to attack the objectives.

This change also applies to the Hybrid maps, but it only is effective in Quick Play and

the Arcade modes.

Overwatch World Cup tickets are now on sale as of June 27, 2018.

The events will be held in Paris, France, Incheon, South Korea, Los Angeles, California,

and Bangkok, Thailand.

It will start on August 17th and finish on September 23rd.

Thanks for watching our very first episode!

This has been Nad from Overtime.

For more infomation >> NEW HERO + SOMBRA REWORK - Overtime Ep. 1 - Duration: 3:13.

-------------------------------------------

FMV | BTS "전하지 못한 진심 (the truth untold)" - Duration: 4:15.

Full of loneliness

This garden is bloomed

Full of thorns

I hung myself in this sand castle

What is your name

Do you have a place to go

Oh could you tell me?

I saw you hidden in this garden

And I know

All of your warmth is true

Your hand picking the blue flower

I want to hold

but

It's my fate

Don't smile on me

Light on me

Because I can't come to you

There's no name you can call me

You know that I can't

Show you ME

Give you ME

I can't show you a run-down part of myself

I wear a mask again and go to see you

But I still want you

Bloomed in a garden of loneliness

A flower that resembles you

I wanted to give it to you

After I take off this foolish mask

But I know

I can never do that

I must hide

Because I am ugly

I am afraid

I am run-down

I'm so afraid

That you will leave me again in the end

I wear a mask again and go to see you

What I can do is

In the garden

In this world

I bloom a pretty flower that looks like you

And breathe as the me that you know

But I still want you

I still want you

Maybe back then

A little

Just this much

If I got the courage to stand before you

Would everything be different now

I am crying at this

Disappeared

Fallen

Sand castle that's left alone

Looking at the broken mask

And I still want you

But I still want you

But I still want you

And I still want you

For more infomation >> FMV | BTS "전하지 못한 진심 (the truth untold)" - Duration: 4:15.

-------------------------------------------

Рисуй водой - набор для детского творчества. Рисуй водой купить. - Duration: 1:04.

For more infomation >> Рисуй водой - набор для детского творчества. Рисуй водой купить. - Duration: 1:04.

-------------------------------------------

10 Behaviors People Don't Realize They Display Because They Are Intuitive - Duration: 5:24.

Intuitive personality is classified as a personality of people, who have more interest in theory,

abstract things, and possibilities rather than the practical and concrete reality of

the world.

Also, most of intuitive people actually don't know that they have such personality since

they don't realize it.

Are you one of them?

Well, if you show these signs in your life, you might be one of the people with intuitive

personality.

Let's take a deeper look at highly intuitive people.

If you're new to our channel, please subscribe, click the bell and watch this video until

the end to know the complete information.

10 Behaviors People Don't Realize They Display Because They Are Intuitive.

#1.

Sometimes They feel like don't belong here.

Do you ever feel like you are not in the right place?

Or, you feel like you are lonely whereas you are in a crowd?

If you do so, it may be a sign that you are an intuitive person.

Intuitive persons have a different way of thinking than other people do.

They got that idealistic thought which can make them feeling frustrated because of the

gap between what they think and what the world really is.

#2.

Living by their own rules.

Because intuitive people find it difficult to understand the reality of the world and

its rules, they make rules for themselves.

Maybe some people think that persons with this intuitive personality are somewhat selfish.

However, they do so not without any reasons.

They judge the existed rule is only a barrier for them to develop.

#3.

Emotional decision making.

Most of intuitive person do decision making based on their emotion as they don't care

much about logic.

What the next step they should take is often determined by what they are feeling.

#4.

Imagining and dreaming big things.

Speaking of dream and imagination, intuitive persons are in the top of the list.

They are adapted to long term vision, set the goal and plan on how to reach the goal.

#5.

Prefer to be alone.

It may sound crazy, but we can't deny that intuitive persons are considered as solitary

creatures.

They live inside their own minds as the world's noise will only distract them.

Dreaming and arranging plans are their priority, after that they can socialize with other just

as an interlude.

#6.

Conservative.

Have you ever met a new person that anybody around you likes him or her, but your inner

self warn you not to get too close to them?

It's like yourself shouting "Stop right there!

Stay away from them!"

For some people, this might be considered as paranoia, but what if we say that it is

intuitive person's nature?

#7.

Prone to addiction.

A bad thing that an intuitive person may have is that when they don't realize that they

have intuitive personality, and they want to get rid of their intuition, they may find

alcohol, cigarettes, or even drugs as an emergency exit.

#8.

Hunted by psychic.

Do you ever feel like there are some people are getting their eyes on you?

Well, this frequently happen to intuitive persons, even if the reality is not.

#9.

Stalked by synchronicity.

Your intuition might put you into the external world when you don't realize you have that

intuitive personality.

It shows up like a holy revelation that makes you feel awesome.

#10.

They socialize selectively.

People with dominant intuitive personality may see the interaction with people is an

exhausting activity.

However, they are actually excellent in making a good quality conversation, since they tend

to apply a strict selection to whom they are socializing.

Well, those are the 10 behaviors people don't realize they display because they are intuitive.

So Really cool information isn't it?

I hope you enjoy this short video, if you have something on your mind, please share

your thoughts and experiences in the comments below!

Don't forget to subscribe to our channel and watch all our other amazing videos!

Thanks for watching!

For more infomation >> 10 Behaviors People Don't Realize They Display Because They Are Intuitive - Duration: 5:24.

-------------------------------------------

Yunomi - ココロフロート (feat. nicamoq) - Duration: 1:00:59.

Subcribe To My Channel <3

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét