Thứ Bảy, 30 tháng 6, 2018

Waching daily Jun 30 2018

Hello my friends want to boost views on YouTube fast in 2018 follow me and let's go make sure

you smash that subscribe button to don't miss anything in this video we have a look at a

great program called rapid tags which I recently found and it's a great way to create your

tags fast on videos this is the website a link will be in the description below it's

got multiple features tag generator basically enter the keyword word you want to rank for

and it all basically give you the tags you need to hopefully increase your chances.

Its also got a tag analyser aswell which is really good.

You can basically look at different tags and see the competition.

It also got a search ranking as well and a remonitizer in case it looks for issues with

your videos that might be deemed not able to be monetize basically the tag generator

just look for a keyword I put boost views on YouTube fast it basically generate these

keywords and these tags for me that I can just copy it straight into my video no looking

know you know trying to find great tags this program find the best tags possible which

can help your chances of ranking I've been using this and along with creative captions

which ill do in a video about has been helping me rank slightly higher which I've noticed

which is all fantastic so basically what you is once you got your tags you go copy go to

your video and you just press paste clear any tags are there and just put them in as

you can see there's a ranking tank there already fantastic.

The tag analyser which is another great tool this basically tells you you know what is

roughly needed to rank here in how many views how many likes and dislikes and comments you

roughly need to rank it also tell you the average monthly search volume as well which

is really good to see keywords that you know that have got good search volume and low competition.

The search ranker is another great tool so basically copy and paste the URL of a video

and it will tell you where it ranks with its terms so basically I'll select one of my videos

here we go to let's find one if we go down here to the one I did recently boost views

on YouTube with hashtags copy video URL put it into here and paste and it will tell you

where it ranks with the tags and the search terms as well where you can rank for this

best on this search term boost views on youtube fast tags i ranks number one which is fantastic.

This is a really good tool.

That you can look for search terms.

Where your ranking and not ranking.

The remonitizer basically just tells you if there's any errors of your video title or

description that might give you issues where you might get demonetized.

All right guys thanks for watching.

Dont forget to smash that subscribe button so you dont miss anything . More videos coming

up.

Cheers my friends

For more infomation >> How To Get More Views FAST - Youtube Tag Generator 2018 - Duration: 3:25.

-------------------------------------------

Aquarius Money and Career January 2019 Horoscope Predictions - Duration: 3:53.

Please SUBSCRIBE to the channel!

Please SUBSCRIBE to the channel!

For more infomation >> Aquarius Money and Career January 2019 Horoscope Predictions - Duration: 3:53.

-------------------------------------------

Flushed! | A Mickey Mouse Cartoon | Disney Shorts - Duration: 3:56.

(THEME MUSIC PLAYING)

(INHALES) Ah...

(SCREAMS)

(COUGHS)

What's that smell?

Oh. (LAUGHS)

Looks like Gubbles' bowl is overdue for a cleaning.

Someone's excited about a clean bowl.

Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.

(EXCITED GIGGLE)

There you go, Gubbles.

Oh, forgot something.

You just relax and I'll be right back.

(YAWNING)

(SMACKS LIPS)

(SNORING)

Here you go. You're very own castle.

Gubbles?

Gubbles?

He's too young to die.

Take me instead.

(SOBBING)

(FUNERAL MUSIC PLAYING)

Oh, Mother Sea,

'tis with a heavy heart that we commit our beloved Gubbles

back into your sweet embrace.

(HOWLING)

And now a moment of silence.

(YAWNS)

Hey, what's up, Gubbles?

(SQUEALS)

He's alive!

Don't worry, boy. I'm coming.

I... What?

I'm coming, Gubbles.

(GASPS)

Gubbles.

(SQUEALS)

Oh no. Aha!

I'll save you.

Gotcha.

Now, let's get out of here.

Whoa!

What is it, boy?

You genius!

(LAUGHING)

(GRUNTING)

I'll never let you out of my sight again, buddy.

(SUCKING NOISE)

(GASPS) Gubbles!

(ANGRY MUTTERING)

We're out. No! (BURBLES)

Wow. What did I eat?

The pipe's jammed up.

You gotta find a release valve.

(INHALES DEEPLY)

(MICKEY WHIMPERS)

Breathe, man. Breathe.

(CHUCKLES) Now, let's get out of here.

Whoa! Whoa!

(SCREAMING)

Freedom!

Well, Gubbles, looks like nothing gets out of this dingy place.

Why, it's even dirtier than your bowl.

Wait a minute.

Aha! Come on, Gubbles.

This outta do the trick.

Whoa!

We made it. Hey, Pluto. We're home.

Pluto?

Pluto!

(SNORING)

He's too young to die.

Take me instead.

(WHISTLING WITH PIANO MUSIC)

For more infomation >> Flushed! | A Mickey Mouse Cartoon | Disney Shorts - Duration: 3:56.

-------------------------------------------

10 People Who Are REAL LIFE GIANTS - Duration: 7:44.

Hey YouTube, Jim here!

Welcome to Top10Archive!

These are ten of the tallest people ever to walk the Earth - ten real-life giants.

Some of those found on our list are products of tall parents, while others may suffer from

genetic disorders, but regardless of case, they should probably duck around ceiling fans.

I have a tall order for you!

Subscribe and click the bell to get notified of our latest video.

If this video wasn't over your head, be sure to give it a like and comment your own tall

person pun in the comments!

Note: Any height that's been disputed or unverified will not be included on this list.

10.

Morteza Mehrzad Not one to let disability keep him from being

active, Morteza Mehrzad Selakjani is part of the men's national sitting volleyball team

in Iran.

At 8' 1" (2.46m), Mehrzad is the tallest man in Iran and the tallest Paralympian ever.

He plays as an outside hitter and competed in the 2016 Summer Paralympics, where he became

the top scorer in the sitting volleyball final.

His disability comes not from his height, but from a pelvic fracture - suffered during

a bicycle accident at 15-years-old.

Due to the accident, his right leg stopped growing and is now 6" shorter than his left.

9.

Brahim Takioullah If you're going to hold the world record for

something, there are worse possibilities than "World's Largest Feet."

You know the saying: Big feet... erm... big shoes?

Anyway, Brahim Takioullah of Morocco, born January 26th, 1982, is the second tallest

living person, standing at 8' 1" (2.46m).

At 18 years-old, Takioullah was diagnosed with acromegaly and grew just over 3" (1 m)

within a year.

Today, he works at Parc Saint Paul in Saint-Paul, France.

8.

Patrick Cotter O'Brien This 18th-century tall-man has the distinction

of not just being the third-tallest person ever recorded, but also the first person ever

to be recorded at a verified height of 8' (2.44m).

At the time of his death in 1806, based on the examination of his remains in 1972, O'Brien

was believed to have topped out at 8' 1" (2.46m).

Though his record was beaten nearly a century later, the Irish giant was the tallest person

ever recorded at the time he lived.

Also, strangely enough, The Medical Museum of the Royal College of Surgeons in London

has a preserved arm of Cotter's on display.

7.

Zeng Jinlian The only woman to make this list and the only

known female to break the 8' mark, Zeng likely would have surpassed many of the tallest men

had she lived past 17 years old.

The reason for her death is unknown, but likely due to gigantism.

At age four, she was recorded at 5' 1.5" (1.56m), and, within nine years, she sprouted up to

7' 1.5" (2.17m).

Her growth is worth noting because it matches the pattern seen with the tallest recorded

man, who you'll be meeting shortly.

6.

Bernard Coyne In 1918, at 21 years-old, Bernard Coyne of

Anthon, Iowa attempted to join the United States Army.

Though World War I was winding down, there was still a need for fine soldiers, but Coyne

wouldn't be among them.

It wasn't for any dishonorable reason, but because, at the time of his enlistment, he

was a height of 7' 9" (2.36m).

At his peak, Coyne was recorded to be 8' 2" (2.49m) and was alleged to be the tallest

ever eunuchoidal infantile giant, or a sufferer of Daddy Long-Legs Syndrome.

At the age of 23, Coyne passed away from hardening of the liver and a glandular disorder.

5.

Don Koehler At the time of his death in 1981 at the age

of 55, Denton, Missouri native Donald Koehler measured 8' 2" (2.49m) at his peak height.

At 10-years-old, Koehler experienced a period of growth that ultimately led to his unusual

stature.

Despite his own height, his twin sister only measured 5' 9" (1.75m), earning them the Guinness

World Record for greatest difference in height between twins.

Koehler never joined a sideshow, but did work for Jim Moran auto dealer to demonstrate the

spaciousness of the Hudson Motor Car Company's "step down design."

He was later approached by the Harlem Globetrotters' coach, but declined the offer to join the

team.

Instead, he opted for a normal life as a working man for Big Joe Hydraulic Lifts.

4.

Sultan Kosen Born in Mardin, Turkey in 1982, Turkish farmer

Sultan Kosen has the distinction of being the tallest living male.

Though he's quite a bit shorter than the number one spot on this list, Kosen's 8' 2" (2.51m)

height, which was verified by the Guinness World Records, is just an inch taller than

the Moroccan tall-man, Takioullah.

Along with his height, Kosen holds the record for the largest hands, coming in at 10.75"

(27.5cm) and the second largest feet at 14.25" (36.5cm) for his left and 14" (35.5cm) for

his right.

Most recently, Kosen started working with the Magic Circus of Samoa.

3.

Vaino Myllyrinne The life of Vaino Myllyrinne of Helsinki,

Finland may not have been entirely unusual.

In fact, shave a few feet off of his 8' 3" (2.51m) stature and he'd seem like any other

Finnish man.

Due to his height and time in the Finnish Defence Forces, he was believed to have been

the tallest soldier ever.

He trained in 1929 but turned to professional wrestling and circus performances in 1930.

By 1939, Myllyrinne was serving the Finnish Army during the Winter War.

In 1946, he went on to buy a chicken farm, where he lived humbly until passing away at

the age of 54 in April of 1963.

2.

John Rogan Before being snuck past by the number one

entry in this list, John William Rogan earned recognition for being the tallest man ever

recorded.

At 8' 9" (2.69m), Rogan saw his first growth spurt at 13-years-old.

The Hendersonville, Tennessee native was unable to stand or walk by the age of 14.

Since his disability kept him from performing physical labor, he turned to selling portraits

and postcards at a train station and even had some of his art published.

In September of 1905, he passed away at the age of 37, not once accepting any offer to

join a sideshow.

1.

Robert Wadlow At 8' 11" (2.72m), Robert Pershing Wadlow

of Alton, Illinois was already 8' 4" (2.54 m) by the time he graduated from Alton High

School.

In 1936, he went on tour with the Ringling Brothers Circus, earning him an unusual celebrity

status.

Two years later, he joined the International Shoe Company for a promotional tour and, in

exchange, received complimentary shoes.

The Guinness World Records verified his height in June 1940, just a month before his passing

on July 15 at the age of 22.

Thanks for watching!

Wow, I'm just over 6' 3" so it hard to imagine people 2 feet taller than me.

But the biggest part of me is my ego!

(Hey, who wrote that?)

Don't forget to subscribe, click the bell, like this video, and leave a comment about

the tallest person you've ever seen.

Ego …. good grief!

For more infomation >> 10 People Who Are REAL LIFE GIANTS - Duration: 7:44.

-------------------------------------------

Mark Normand Thinks DJing Should Be a Sin - Stupid Questions with Chris Distefano - Duration: 4:01.

I'm a big icecream guy.

I got a cone every night every night. Every night you're cone guy? You're shredded!

Take your shirt off, come on!

What's up everybody.

Welcome to Stupid Questions with Chris DiStefano.

I'm Chris DiStefano. This is Mark Normand.

You can check out his Web site.

Mark Normand comedy dot com or watch a special.

Don't be yourself on Comedy Central dotcom.

Listen to his podcast Tuesdays with stories.

Nailed it nailed that. I got a lotta intro's for you.

You know more than my parents.

You're a pope for the day. Oh wow.

What would you now make a sin. What would you decree as a sin.

Probably DJ'ing. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah.

I'd get rid of DJ'ing that just bothers me. Yeah this guy sucks.

Yeah they make so much money.

I know. Some of them. Calvin Harris makes 45 million a year.

What. To DJ! What is that.

I don't know. I mean it's not an instrument.

One time I saw a DJ using his equipment

on top of a grand piano which is like

that's like banging a blow up doll on top an actual woman.

Come on.

What do you think's the absolute worst name

you could name a kid. What's just a crap, dumb name.

What's a bad name. I guess hemorrhoid.

Johnson is up there.

This is a true person that existed that I knew.

OK. Her last name was Jar OK. And her first name was Pickel.

Come on. Not lying to you. Wow.

I know a girl in my middle school Shanda

last name Lear. Shanda Lear. She's a stripper now. Stupid names.

All right next stupid question

we're both stand up comics here.

What's your best bombing story or worst.

One time I did a gig at the Comedy Cellar went pretty well.

So this guy said Hey I work in a hedge fund.

I want to come roast my company.

So he gave me a whole rap sheet of all his employees.

And it was heavy Stubby's

Be vicious be brutal really kill him and I was like

All right you got it. Get in there white tablecloth.

Embrace looks well-to-do rich and he goes

All right. There's your podium. You've got your list

I've got it all and I just go into and I go

Bob we all know you're cheating on your wife

and she's there she's like what the fuck!

And that didn't go well. So I move on I go

Hey Jim we all know you're addicted to coke

and sponsors they're like What the hell what are you crazy.

You lied to me you know. So he leaves and I go

Hey Jeff we all know you're gay. His kids are there like

"I knew it Dad!"

And they all run out and I'm bombing horribly.

I do like five more of those none of them work you know I get off stage

and the guys like what the hell was that.

What was that. That was crazy

I was like I just used the stuff you gave me like you

blew it! you blew it and I got no money.

Next to question what would be the worst.

Buy one get one free sale of all time.

Wow. Buy one get one free What do you thinks the worst.

Probably prostitute because you have sex with one prostitute

you feel the shame

you don't even want the other one. Once you're finished.

You're like wow this was a big mistake and two it's like

when you go to the grocery store hungry like aw

I was too horny I was thinking with my dick

so my eyes are bigger than my dick.

There was a guy in Vegas

I saw he was like walk down the street

he goes what corner of the tutes

on. The tutes! He just called prostitues "tutes"

I was like I don't know. Do I look like a guy

who owns a prostitue like "where are the tutes!"

Alright, you having a good time here?

I had a blast! love it. Do some stupid questions with Chris DiStefano

This is what I do. Great! You're a good host.

I got you. I got you a gift.

I'm honored. I can't believe it.

So I know you're from New Orleans.

Yes. Crawfish. Aw come on!

these. I don't know what these are crawfish, lobster, crab claws.

I love it. Well that was good right.

Yeah. This is great thank you.

Stupid Questions. With Chris Distefano I'm Chris Distefano.

This is Mark Normand. Check him out.

Mark Normand comedy dot com Tuesdays with stories

and his special "Don't Be Yourself"

For more infomation >> Mark Normand Thinks DJing Should Be a Sin - Stupid Questions with Chris Distefano - Duration: 4:01.

-------------------------------------------

Spinosaurus Dinosaurs Go to The Gym But Are Bullied By Trex Dinosaurs! Funny Dinosaurs For Kids - Duration: 14:27.

Spinosaurus Dinosaurs Go to The Gym But Are Bullied By Trex Dinosaurs! Funny Dinosaurs For Kids

For more infomation >> Spinosaurus Dinosaurs Go to The Gym But Are Bullied By Trex Dinosaurs! Funny Dinosaurs For Kids - Duration: 14:27.

-------------------------------------------

Kako zamenjati koncnik na VW GOLF 5 [VODIČ AUTODOC] - Duration: 5:19.

Remove the rear wheels.

Use an end bit №5 and an open-end wrench №17. Unscrew the stabilizer rod fasteners.

Remove the link from the stabilizer.

Install a new rod, tighten the fasteners. Use an end bit №5 and an open-end wrench №17.

For more infomation >> Kako zamenjati koncnik na VW GOLF 5 [VODIČ AUTODOC] - Duration: 5:19.

-------------------------------------------

Nightcore - Senpai (Deeper version) - Lyrics - Duration: 2:33.

lyrics on the screen

For more infomation >> Nightcore - Senpai (Deeper version) - Lyrics - Duration: 2:33.

-------------------------------------------

LOVE THERAPY Beverly フル 歌詞付き (画面下欄の右から4番目の字幕ボタンを押すと歌詞が表示されます) - Duration: 3:53.

For more infomation >> LOVE THERAPY Beverly フル 歌詞付き (画面下欄の右から4番目の字幕ボタンを押すと歌詞が表示されます) - Duration: 3:53.

-------------------------------------------

Ako vymeniť spojovacia tyč na VW GOLF 5 [NÁVOD AUTODOC] - Duration: 5:19.

Remove the rear wheels.

Use an end bit №5 and an open-end wrench №17. Unscrew the stabilizer rod fasteners.

Remove the link from the stabilizer.

Install a new rod, tighten the fasteners. Use an end bit №5 and an open-end wrench №17.

For more infomation >> Ako vymeniť spojovacia tyč na VW GOLF 5 [NÁVOD AUTODOC] - Duration: 5:19.

-------------------------------------------

Go Vacation | Wii | #4 - Corrida de ATV! - Duration: 34:43.

For more infomation >> Go Vacation | Wii | #4 - Corrida de ATV! - Duration: 34:43.

-------------------------------------------

M - Duration: 0:07.

For more infomation >> M - Duration: 0:07.

-------------------------------------------

june faves 2018 - Duration: 14:14.

Hello! Welcome to my June favourites video! This month i decided to break my favourites

down into categories, so there's movies and tv, musicals and related stuff, youtubers,

skincare and makeup, and then finally, people, places, and things that don't fit into the

other categories

First, movies/tv. I have one of each.

So the movie is A Quiet Place. I saw this with my grandparents and i absolutely adored

it. I wasn't a fan of the office because second hand embarrassment as humour stresses

me out, and so i had really low expectations for john krasinski's abilities, although

i had changed my mind a bit while watching press for the movie, although at the time

i wasn't planning on seeing the movie because I don't like horror movies. I was, however,

super hyped about seeing ASL used in movies and with actual d/Deaf actors. And so when

my grandma asked if i wanted to join, I said why not and I was blown away. The acting on

all parts was absolutely phenomenal. It was great to see a d/Deaf character where their

d/Deafness is used advantageously but also isn't their whole character. Also, John

Krasinski was so good. I cried at his performance, like full on sobbed so I highly- I highly

recommend it.

Up next is Queer eye season 2! I watched the original Queer eye a bit when I was little,

and the revival in general just made me so happy. The second season was better than the first

to me, to be honest. I adore all the members of the fab five, as a friend of mine said,

they each exude different but equally amazing energy. They're all so respectful and they also aren't

made to tamp down any parts of themselves which I think is really awesome and it acknowledges

the different axis who people are. They also grow a lot between the two seasons and I just

love it so much, go watch it.

Up next is musicals and such?

So first off is Les Mis. The beginning of this month was the 186th anniversary of the

June Rebellion, which is the rebellion featured in Les Mis. On June 1st, General Lamarque

died, with his funeral being on the 5th and the revolutionaries featured in Les Mis rebelled

from then until the evening of June 6th, and the 5th is generally referred to in the les

mis fandom as Barricade Day. Every year i "celebrate" it for lack of a better term.

This kinda just means I listen to and watch it dedicatedly for about a week and then cry

a lot because I have very strong emotional bonds to the characters. Also, Hugo himself

refers to the real life inspiration for Les Amis as the group that barely missed being

historic, but Hugo writing about it gave them some amount of fame and historicism, which

i think is really fucking cool. That's also why I get annoyed when people refer to Les

Mis as featuring the French Revolution- no, it doesn't, you're- that's just an incorrect

statement.

Next is a fanfiction entitled "College Boys and High School Girls." For Barricade week

this year, I decided that since it's been three years since I first joined the Les Mis

fandom, I would reread the first les mis fanfiction I ever read. I forgot that it was 60 pages [chapters] long,

plus I wanted to read the other works in the series, so I spent a solid

week reading it. It's so well written, although it's very old now- it came out between 2013

and 2014 so it is… four and a half to five and a half years old. And has good chunks

of cisnormativity and transmisogyny and isn't all that diverse. It also doesn't have trigger

warnings despite dealing with some heavy topics such as abuse and assault and a bunch of stuff.

Regardless, though, it's so amazing and I adore it and if you're into Les Mis i

fully recommend it if you can deal with a lot of upsetting material Also if you're

like super interested and you want, like, content warnings I am more than willing to

figure them out for you

So next is my largest section, which is Youtubers.

First- Contrapoints. Contrapoints is a leftist trans girl whose videos are… hard to describe?

They're all really radical and political and artistic and kinda surreal. She uses a

lot of mood lighting, which I love. She also had different characters such as an anarcho

communist cat girl and a blair white type trans help youtuber. I'm not actually sure

if she plays herself in any videos, but I do like all of them.

Next- Hbomberguy. Hbomb does this combination of video game and other media reviews and

then also responses to far right youtubers. I found his videos a while ago, the first

one i watched was "Sherlock sucks and here's why" or something to that extent, but i

just recently became a patron for his channel after binge watching all his videos. His stuff

is... derivative? Honestly, a lot of it, especially the political videos, are just fucking weird.

It's wonderful. He's just a weird boy. I love him, though.

Shaun is another leftist youtuber. He does some response videos and also videos

talking about general leftist topics as well as debunking far right bullshit, especially

when it comes to statistics and stuff. He also just has a really nice voice.

Jenny nicholson. Jenny's channel is kinda a mishmash thing. She does stuff on star wars

which i liked even though i've never seen a single star wars movie. She also has some

stuff about the disney theme parks, movie reviews, and also dramatic readings of shitty

fanfiction, which is the best.

Top 5 mysteries. So Top 5 mysteries is just a channel of creepy stories- true crime, and

creepy reddit posts mostly. I only listen to the ones where there aren't videos or

audio from real life because they make me super anxious but other than that, i do really

like their stuff. I have a tendency to just leave it playing in the background while I'm

working.

Ryan hollinger (hollinger? I don't know). Ryan's channel is movie/tv/video game analysis,

reviews, and theories. I particularly liked his one based on the goosebumps episode the

mask. I just recently started watching his videos so i don't have that much to say

about him right now.

Jessica tull. Jessica is a momtuber who posts some really good clean with me videos that

have just the right balance between voiceover and just music playing. I like to play her

stuff also while I'm working if i don't wanna listen to scary stuff.

Next section is Skincare and makeup.

So first is the Jessie's girl rainbow palette, which is apparently called masquerade 2.0.

I got this for like four dollars at five below because I was in need of a palette with all

of the colours for pride month. Despite its low price, it has really good pigmentation

and blendability and it's actually what I did the look I'm wearing right now with,

combined with elf eyeshadow primer, so for like five bucks you get this really pigmented

look.

Nyx that's the point eyeliner. I can't use regular liquid eyeliners because they

make my eyelids burn so I've been trying to find some stuff with a similar look to

it but without the burning and I really like felt tip liners. This line has seven different

liners and i have five. I also used them in the look I'm wearing right now. I used on

the dot, hella fine, and super edgy.

Next is the Lush scrubee, which is this lil guy. He's shaped like a little bumblebee.

I have super bad keratosis pilaris on my arms and for a while i was using my neogen dermatology

gauze pads on the- on it but i decided I wanted to get something that was actually made for

the body cause the neogen pads were made for faces and weren't really tough enough for

arms. I ended up getting that little guy, who was about $8. The black stripes have ground

almond in them to exfoliate and it's made of honey and cocoa butter and it smells so

like a dream.

Next is Lush pumice power. I lost my ped egg when I came home for school so my feet have

gotten a bit gross. I got the scrubee while I was at the mall to get my phone screen fixed

and i grabbed a catalog from lush then marked what I wanted and ended up going back to get

the pumice power. I don't have it anymore to show y'all because it's managed to

go missing but it smelled really good, it smelled like oranges, and it had- it worked

well.

So next are fairly intangible concepts, i guess.

So first is the Northshire bookstore. So I'm gonna put some footage of a really cute pride

month display this bookstore had while I talk about it. I live near Saratoga Springs, New

York and recently had a job there so while I had some free time i went to this bookstore

because I saw it's pride month display in both of their front main windows, which is

what this footage is of. And I went in and they had a little section for books about

musicals, which i got some footage of as well. They also sold records, and I forgot to take

my allergy meds that morning which sucked, because they allowed dogs in their shop. but

because I hadn't taken my meds, I didn't get to pet any of them but they were very

cute and very good.

Up next is what I've dubbed Momtube. I mentioned Jessica Tull already, but she's not the

only mom with a youtube channel, although she is my favourite. Momtube in general has

like tips, clean with me stuff, and a bunch of other stuff like that and it's also just

really calming to watch.

I'm gonna play some timelapse footage of my last two projects while i talk because

painting timelapses are really calming to me and I'm guessing that they probably are

to others. Over the past school year I got back into painting because I realised I do

like to paint when it's stuff I'm interested in, and I started doing a lot of calligraphy

type stuff, mostly of quotes, such as the ones that were on the wall in my dorm. I'm

also going to be selling them on etsy and/or redbubble, depending on the design and whether

or not it would lend itself well to stickers or if I'm willing to part with the original.

I did two this month, the first I showed was "we live to love another day" from great

comet and it's based off Anatole's green coat, black pants, and white shirt with a

little yellow because of his blond hair. The second was "merry feasting crank" and

the colours from that were based on Pierre's colour palette- the brown of- the fur on his

coat, the blue was his coat itself, the red was his cravat, and the yellow and gold were

based off his waistcoat. Go listen to great comet. You will not regret it.

The last thing this month is being queer. It's pride, and this month I've been thinking

a lot about how much I love how confident and myself I've become. Being queer is really

goddam stressful and scary, but when I'm around other queer people I feel so absolutely

at home that it's okay. I love just being around people who understand and feel the

same and in those moments, whether big ones like pride or small ones like just hanging

around with my friends, I just love who i am and my queerness.

So those are my June favourites! All the youtube channels, cosmetics, and skincare stuff I

talked about will be linked below as well as College Boys and High School Girls. I hope

y'all enjoyed, thanks for watching!

For more infomation >> june faves 2018 - Duration: 14:14.

-------------------------------------------

PJ Masks Toys Nighttime Adventures Rev N Rumblers Race Track Playset Toys R Us Toys Catboy Gekko Car - Duration: 8:18.

Fuzzy Kiwi TV

Hi Everyone!

Today we are going to be playing with the PJ Masks Nighttime Adventures Rev-N-Rumblers Track playset!

I Can't wait! This looks like so much fun!

Cool! This track Glows in the dark!

You can only buy this track at Toy R Us.

This track playset comes with two Rumbler cars.

The Cat-car and Romeo's Lab Truck.

Are you ready to put this track together?

Here we go!

There, now the race track is complete.

Here are the four Rumbler cars you can get for this playset.

We have Cat Boys Cat-car.

Romeo's Lab Truck.

Owlettes Owl Glider.

...And Gekko's Gekko mobile.

Let me show you some of the components to this track.

Here is Luna Girl!

When you move the lever, it opens the bridge to a secret passage.

Here is Night Ninja with his crew of Ninjalinos.

When you push them down, they jump back up once the cars drive over this bump on the road.

This is one of two Night Ninja Flags.

They look Super Cool!

...Then we have some sticky Splats on the road.

There's five in total.

This is where the race starts!

You put both cars on the starting point.

Then you lift these flaps to make sure they are both starting at the same point.

Then you press this yellow button for take off.

There goes Gekko!

If the car doesn't take off just give it a good shake and that will start the engine.

Let's get them all going here.

Super Cool!

Ooops! Looks like there is a traffic Jam!

Oh! Another Traffic Jam!

That was super fun to watch them all go at the same time.

Lets do some races now.

Lets do Gekko VS. Romeo.

On your mark, get set, GO!!!

Super Cool!

Now lets do Owlette VS. Cat Boy.

On your mark, get set, GO!!!

Lets pull this lever and see what happens!

OH NO! Owlette Flew off the track!!!

Super FUN!!!

"I want a rematch, my car flew off last time"

"Alright Owlette, Lets do a rematch!"

Lets shake them to get their engines started.

On your mark, Get Set, Go!!!...just kidding...GO!!!

Super Awesome!!!

Next lets race Romeo VS. Cat Boy.

"Here is my chance to beat Cat Boy!"

"Romeo doesn't stand a chance against the Cat-Car. I'm way faster!"

Lets shake them to start their engines.

On your mark, Get Set, GO!!!

WOW!!! They pretty much stopped at the exact same time!

It's a tie!

For the last race of the day we have Gekko VS. Romeo.

Hahaha...I stole Lionel from Gekko! Lets see how good he does without his lucky charm!

Hey Romeo, give me back Lionel! You know I can't race without him. Didn't anyone ever teach you not to take things that aren't yours?

This isn't good!

Lets start their engines!

On your mark, Get Set, GO!!!

"My car won't start!"

Ouch! That's gotta hurt!

That was humiliating!

"Can I have Lionel back now?"

"Alright, it felt good to beat you!"

"Lets go home Lionel, don't ever leave me again!"

Thanks for watching friends! Let me know which race car was your favorite in the comments below.

Thanks! BYE!!!

Please subscribe if you like this video and give us a thumbs up!

See you on the next video!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét