Thứ Năm, 28 tháng 6, 2018

Waching daily Jun 29 2018

U.S. President Donald Trump and Russian President Vladimir Putin will meet for their first summit

on July 16th in Helsinki.

Now the big question on everyone's lips is.... will the meeting lead to a thaw in Washington-Moscow

relations?

Ro Aram reports.

The date and location of the Trump-Putin summit were announced simultaneously by the White

House and the Kremlin on Thursday.

The White House said in its statement that the two leaders will discuss relations between

the two nations and a range of national security issues.

The Kremlin issued a similar statement.

It remains to be seen whether or not contentious issues, such as alleged Russian election meddling,

will be touched upon.

That is one issue that has sent tensions between Washington and Moscow spiraling into a near

Cold-War low.

Helsinki, the venue for the summit, as it turns out is famed for its Cold War diplomacy.

The date, July 16th, has also been set to follow Trump's trip to a NATO summit in Brussels

and a stop in Britain.

NATO chief Jens Stoltenberg welcomed the talks, saying he also wants a better relationship

with Russia.

For Putin, the summit will offer a chance to try to persuade Washington to lift some

of the sanctions imposed on his country.

They were imposed over Russia's 2014 annexation of Crimea, its support for separatists fighting

the government in eastern Ukraine and its alleged meddling in the 2016 U.S. presidential

election.

However, the upcoming meeting will be closely watched by U.S. allies in Europe and Russia

sceptics who want to isolate Moscow over its leader's continued hostility towards the West.

They are also concerned that Trump is being a bit too friendly with Putin.

The pair have met before on the sidelines of international gatherings and have spoken

on the phone at least eight times.

Ro Aram, Arirang News.

For more infomation >> Trump-Putin summit to take place in Helsinki on July 16 - Duration: 1:50.

-------------------------------------------

No More Mobile Number Portability | Mobile Number Portability Latest News | Latest Tech Updates - Duration: 2:45.

No More Mobile Number Portability

Mobile Number Portability Latest News

Latest Tech Updates

For more infomation >> No More Mobile Number Portability | Mobile Number Portability Latest News | Latest Tech Updates - Duration: 2:45.

-------------------------------------------

দ্বীনের উপর অটল থাকার ফজিলত || মতিউর রহমান মাদানী || Bangla Waz Short Video 2018 - Duration: 9:54.

For more infomation >> দ্বীনের উপর অটল থাকার ফজিলত || মতিউর রহমান মাদানী || Bangla Waz Short Video 2018 - Duration: 9:54.

-------------------------------------------

Ảo Thuật BIẾN MẤT Tất Cả MỌI THỨ Trên Thế Giới - Xem Xong Hoảng Sợ - Duration: 4:21.

For more infomation >> Ảo Thuật BIẾN MẤT Tất Cả MỌI THỨ Trên Thế Giới - Xem Xong Hoảng Sợ - Duration: 4:21.

-------------------------------------------

(EP3中字預告)《PRODUCE 48》Peek-A-Boo舞台先公開,Center位置是誰?180629 EP.3 - Duration: 1:37.

For more infomation >> (EP3中字預告)《PRODUCE 48》Peek-A-Boo舞台先公開,Center位置是誰?180629 EP.3 - Duration: 1:37.

-------------------------------------------

3 secure summer tips 😎 - Duration: 2:41.

In today's tips, You can see 3 Safe Summer Tips that can be useful now during your vacation.

Keep Watching

Hello and welcome to the summer's last Friday tips.

Whether you are on vacation, you stay home or stay at work,

It may be worth taking these 3 safe summer tips with you in your luggage.

One

There are wireless networks in cafes, hotels and airports

But here it's wise to be a little bit skeptical.

They may not always be as safe as they pretend to be.

Please choose a net where you feel secure

or where you rely on the supplier.

Now it's cheaper to browse 3G and 4G also abroad,

So, if you're a little skeptical, you can stay on the safe side and surf with your mobile network.

Whether you have a phone or laptop.

Two

Summer is the season for phishing and fraud attempts against the manager and chief financial officer.

Here you can take some precautions,

And be naturally skeptical of email coming from the general manager

which asks you to make payments or transfer large amounts.

You can agree on how to prepare such an email in advance,

so that you can easily recognize if someone tries to fool you.

One tip is to upgrade your Office 365 subscription with a scam filter

and a upgraded Email Security from Microsoft to all or most of you or the users in your company that's most vulnerable

It only costs little bit more pr. months, but can make it much safer for you an the other users.

You should ask your Office 365 supplier to get this fixed for you.

Three

Many of us set up auto-reply in Outlook when on vacation.

It may be smart to add a start and end date for when your holiday message will expire.,

And here in this field you can set up when Outlook will automatically send out your vacation rmessage

and when Outlook will stop sending out automatic answers.

Then you do not have to forget to turn off the message so Outlook does not send out your out-of-office reply when you're back to work.

That was all we had for today.

Did you like the tip and would like to see more tips from us, please subscribe to our Youtube channel.

We are taking a short break now with the Friday Tip now this summer, but are back in August with new smart tips

If you have any tips for us, please feel free to make a video.

Please add a suggestion below in the comments box below

Have a really good summer

See you in the fall.

For more infomation >> 3 secure summer tips 😎 - Duration: 2:41.

-------------------------------------------

Former Finance Minister Choi Kyung-hwan sentenced to 5 years in prison for bribery - Duration: 0:32.

Former Finance Minister Choi Kyung-hwan has been sentenced to five years in prison for

taking bribes from the nation's intelligence agency during his term.

In addition to the jail sentence, the Seoul Central District Court fined Choi around 2-hundred-20-thousand

U.S. dollars.

Choi, who is known for his close ties with ousted President Park Geun-hye, had earlier

been found guilty of receiving nearly 90 thousand dollars from the National Intelligence Service

in 2014.. in exchange for favors from the then-NIS chief.

For more infomation >> Former Finance Minister Choi Kyung-hwan sentenced to 5 years in prison for bribery - Duration: 0:32.

-------------------------------------------

İki ekmek aldım eve gidiyorum en güzel pepee şarkıları dinle pepee youtube - Duration: 10:38.

For more infomation >> İki ekmek aldım eve gidiyorum en güzel pepee şarkıları dinle pepee youtube - Duration: 10:38.

-------------------------------------------

İki ekmek aldım eve gidiyorum pepee şarkıları dinle pepee youtube pepe izle - Duration: 1:49.

For more infomation >> İki ekmek aldım eve gidiyorum pepee şarkıları dinle pepee youtube pepe izle - Duration: 1:49.

-------------------------------------------

HOW TO DRAW Duck Coloring Book/ Learn Colors for Kids 🔴 Fun Rainbow - Duration: 6:32.

HOW TO DRAW Duck

For more infomation >> HOW TO DRAW Duck Coloring Book/ Learn Colors for Kids 🔴 Fun Rainbow - Duration: 6:32.

-------------------------------------------

U.S. Human Trafficking Report, evaluates North Korea as the country with the worst human... - Duration: 1:44.

A U.S. State Department report has listed North Korea as one of the worst human traffickers

in the world.

And Secretary of State Mike Pompeo highlighted how the regime's citizens are subjected to

forced labor overseas.

Hong Yoo reports.

North Korea has been listed among the worst countries in the world for human trafficking

for the 16th year in a row this year.

The regime was classified as a 'Tier 3' trafficker by the U.S. Department of State's 2018 Trafficking

in Persons Report, which was announced by U.S Secretary of State Mike Pompeo on Thursday.

North Korea has been classified as Tier 3, the worst of the three tiers on the report,

ever since 2003.

The report evaluates North Korea as a country that does not make efforts to prevent human

trafficking, and lacks even minimal regulations and standards to prevent it.

When announcing the report, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo criticized other countries such

as Libya, Myanmar, and Iran, but highlighted forced labor in North Korea.

"We see the tragic examples of forced labor in North Korea as well -- untold number of

North Korean citizens are subjected to forced labor overseas by their own government - in

many cases with the tacit approval of host governments."

But compared to last year's report, in which then-Secretary of State Rex Tillerson criticized

North Korea for forcing its citizens to work overseas and then using their wages to fund

its nuclear weapons program, Pompeo played down the comment as the U.S. is in the midst

of seeking an agreement with Pyongyang to denuclearize the Korean peninsula.

Hong Yoo, Arirang News.

For more infomation >> U.S. Human Trafficking Report, evaluates North Korea as the country with the worst human... - Duration: 1:44.

-------------------------------------------

Мультфильмы с игрушками – Сюрприз для Мишки! Видео для детей - Duration: 3:59.

For more infomation >> Мультфильмы с игрушками – Сюрприз для Мишки! Видео для детей - Duration: 3:59.

-------------------------------------------

Euro Truck Simulator 2 ets2 1.31 sürümü 2 BÖLÜM - Duration: 14:27.

For more infomation >> Euro Truck Simulator 2 ets2 1.31 sürümü 2 BÖLÜM - Duration: 14:27.

-------------------------------------------

Young Koreans taking classes in bid to become next e-sports superstars - Duration: 2:23.

South Korea is known around the world as an global hub for e-sports.

For many boys and young men,... becoming a professional gamer is their dream job.

With e-sports fever gripping the country, there are even institutes out there that teach

students to hone their gaming skills so one day they might reach the elite level.

Our Seo Bo-bin has more.

Students are staring intensely at computer monitors, completely lost in their games.

What might look like a regular PC room is actually an educational institute where coaches

teach students how to master everything from the new to the classic games that are still

popular today.

From 'Overwatch' to 'Battlegrounds', games that were initially seen as a fun way to pass

a few hours have become a part of Korean culture and sport.

No matter their age, the students want to learn the skills that will help them beat

their friends,... and hopefully put them on the road to e-sports stardom.

"When the company was first established, there were a lot of students wanting to become pro-gamers,

but there weren't any places where students could go to chase their dream.

So in order to help them, we started this e-sports academy."

Students enrolled in the classes get regular feedback from each other and from their coach...

getting better and better every day.

"When, I play the game with my teammates and giving and taking feedbacks after the game,

the whole thing is such a big delight for me, so I think that's the biggest reason why

I want to be a professional gamer."

"I like to watch the leagues.

If there are some amateur competitions later, I think I'm going to try them out."

While playing games with friends and boosting your skills to win seems like fun, some people

have raised concerns that E-sports academies could have the same problems as the private

education sector.

Parents and teachers have raised concerns that time devoted to e-sports could damage

students' regular school studies.

Many also question whether e-sports institutes can really be considered educational.

But, when you consider that being a pro-gamer is one of the top three dream jobs for school

students,... it's not hard to understand why such places are probably here to stay,.. especially

as making it to the pinnacle of e-sports can earn you fame and fortune... all while doing

what you love.

Seo Bo-bin, Arirang News.

For more infomation >> Young Koreans taking classes in bid to become next e-sports superstars - Duration: 2:23.

-------------------------------------------

झणझणीत झुणका | Home made Zunka with MadhuraRecipe Marathi | Ep - 396 - Duration: 6:04.

For more infomation >> झणझणीत झुणका | Home made Zunka with MadhuraRecipe Marathi | Ep - 396 - Duration: 6:04.

-------------------------------------------

New Writing Book! - Duration: 4:10.

I wanted to let you guys know that I published a new writing book.

In this video I'm going to talk about the life-changing personal experience that drove

me to write it, and why I think it can help a lot of you watching this overcome your writing

roadblocks.

***

What's up, guys?

This is Michael La Ronn with Author Level Up, giving you the best tools and strategies

for writing faster and reaching readers with your stories.

I wanted to talk about my new book, Be a Writing Machine.

It's one of those books that comes upon you suddenly without planning it.

When I started the year, I had no plans to write nonfiction this year.

But it's funny how life changes.

Many of you don't know this, but my parents divorced when I was a baby.

I never knew my biological father growing up, and I met him for half an hour when I

was eight or nine.

Beyond that, he wanted nothing to do with me.

I grew up as a statistic—you know, an African-American boy without a father in the house.

As I grew up, I carried a lot of resentment and feelings of abandonment.

I always thought something was wrong with me or that I wasn't good enough.

Anyway, my mom remarried my stepdad and he was amazing and definitely filled in the void

that my dad left behind.

And eventually the resentment I carried toward my father turned into apathy.

I did try to find my dad many years later but I wasn't able to locate him.

Fast forward to 2018 and I had a family of my own now—my daughter just turned three,

and as my wife and I were watching New Years' Eve festivities, the idea to find my dad on

Facebook popped into my head.

Within five minutes, I found him.

And I knew it was him based on his pictures and where he was living.

It's one of those fateful moments that must have been meant to be.

I mean, I spent months searching for him and got nowhere.

And then all of a sudden, many years later, I find him so quickly?

It was crazy.

It took me several days to muster up the courage to message him, but I did.

And he ignored me.

That really messed me up.

It shook me to my core.

Anyway, I'll spare you the details, but the whole experience made me do some soul-searching.

And that soul-searching led me to realize something that I'd already known—that

I was meant to be a writer.

It might sound like a strange connection to make, but writing is the religion I turn to

when things aren't going well in my life.

It's my therapy.

And nothing tested my relationship with the written word more than the interactions with

my biological father.

My wife and I were having a conversation about this and she agreed, but said that my writing

was great and all but it didn't mean anything if I didn't use this experience to help

other people.

So I wrote my book, Be a Writing Machine to get some of these things off my chest, but

also to help people.

Why are you a writer?

Honestly.

Why?

Most people know that they WANT to be writers, but they don't really have a why.

That's critically important.

If you want to succeed at writing, or anything in life, you've got to be unshakeable and

unwavering in your devotion to it.

In the book, I share the personal experiences that made me a writer, but also the secrets

to why I'm able to do what I do on a daily basis.

It's my story of how I learned to write better and faster, beat writer's block,

and be prolific despite the fact that I work a full-time job, have a family, and a school

courseload.

So if you like my videos on this channel and my analytical teaching style, you'll love

this book.

I share this book with you guys because I think it will help a lot of you overcome your

barriers.

After all, many of you probably also work full time jobs, have families to raise, illnesses

you're battling, or other life circumstances that might be stopping you from reaching your

full potential.

This book will help you.

It's my way of putting out some positive energy into the world to counteract the negative

energy I experienced with my father.

You can grab your copy of Be a Writing Machine via the link in the video description.

It's available in ebook, paperback, and audio.

If you want to hear more about my search for my biological father, check out a recent podcast

episode I did on this in the video description.

And of course if this is your first time watching, I'd love to have you subscribe.

Every week I publish videos just like this one with writing and marketing advice to help

you write better and grow your influence with readers.

Thanks for watching.

I'll see you in the next video.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét