Thứ Bảy, 30 tháng 6, 2018

Waching daily Jun 30 2018

- No dude, are you serious?

- This is weird.

You ever heard of a troll, Cole?

Come on, dude!

- [Lee] Hey internet, and welcome to "A Little Help."

Everybody needs a little help now and then.

We're gonna show you how to get

just a little bit better in the kitchen,

because you totally can, and you totally will.

Today, we're gonna talk about salad.

Because it's one of my favorite foods.

But not bland, boring iceberg, with bottled oily dressing,

or that same old mesclun goat cheese

and Craisin combo on every single menu of all time.

We're gonna show you how to take

salad creating to the next level.

Let's make a salad that you actually want to eat.

Let's start at the very beginning: Prepping your greens.

Yes, we need to wash our greens,

but remember to dry them thoroughly.

You cannot dress wet lettuce.

You see, water works as a barrier

between lettuce and the dressing,

and it dilutes the flavor of your salad,

and it also messes with the texture.

To wash, submerge them in ice-cold water,

and move them around until you see

the dirt and the sand fall to the bottom of the bowl.

Once your greens look clean, move them

to a clean kitchen towel or paper towel to dry.

Allow them to dry on the towel and

gently dab them with a second towel.

When your greens are dry, you're ready to build your salad.

Or you can store them in a zip-top bag for later.

Now, for the most important part, the dressing.

A salad dressing can make or break your salad.

My suggestion: Don't buy the bottled stuff.

Make your own salad dressing.

It allows you to control the flavor.

A lot of bottled dressings tend to be too oily,

and they're really bland because they

don't have a proper level of acidity.

You want to make sure you're using

about a 2:1 ratio of oil and acid,

like vinegar or citrus.

Here's a really simple vinaigrette recipe to start with.

We have one lime.

We're gonna use the juice of that one lime.

We're gonna add a little red wine vinegar.

And now I'm gonna use some olive oil.

Double the amount of whatever acid I have.

Some sea salt, and some black pepper.

Close that up, and shake the (explicit) out of it.

When your dressing is ready, set it aside.

Most greens are very delicate, and they

get really soggy if you dress too early

or if you dress them too heavily.

Now enough talk about dressing --

let's get to our vegetables.

We have our romaine.

We're gonna add some whole leaf fresh mint.

And we're also gonna add some leaves of basil.

Because fresh herbs work really

well as greens for your salad.

We have some cherry tomatoes, sliced jalapeño,

and some Cotija cheese.

Next is our lime vinaigrette. I'm gonna start

with a little bit and taste it to see if I need more.

And yes I'm using my hands, because

tongs can damage the leaves, and also

by using your hands you're allowing

everything to get coated evenly.

That's a perfectly balanced salad, that's it.

Now remember, salad doesn't have to leave you hungry.

Adding a protein can make your salad a complete meal.

And it doesn't have to just be chicken breast --

it can be scallops, or shrimp, or steak.

So there you have it, you've transformed

your little salad into a perfectly balanced meal.

Layering and adding different textures and flavors

is what makes a salad exciting.

Play around with raw and cooked veggies,

toasted nuts and seeds, greens, cheeses, and fruit.

So we're gonna start with some watercress,

which is similar to arugula, it has a nice

peppery flavor to it, so if you like arugula,

you've never tried watercress, give it a try.

We're gonna start with our greens,

we're gonna add a little bit of red quinoa.

Next we have some roasted sweet potato.

Some Persian cucumber, get a little crunch in there.

Some breakfast radish, get a little

bit more crunch in there.

Toasted sunflower seeds.

Some scallions.

Season with salt and pepper, and then

we'll toss everything together.

So I made this dressing out of

turmeric and tahini, which is a sesame paste,

and a little bit of lemon juice and olive oil.

Because this one is a little bit thicker

than our vinaigrette, and it also has a super-cool color,

I'm going to drizzle it on top for presentation purposes.

Soft, chewy, crunchy, sweet, savory,

get crazy and experiment, because

cooking is about trying new things

and figuring out what works best for you.

And we're done, sometimes all you need

is a little help, so get out there

and start tossing some salads.

(upbeat funky pop music)

- Well, you made it this far,

you may as well like, comment, and subscribe.

For more infomation >> How To Make Salad The Right Way || A Little Help - Duration: 5:09.

-------------------------------------------

Sampaoli no dimite: "Perder es doloroso, pero no evalúo mi dimisión" - Duration: 2:45.

 El seleccionador argentino, Jorge Sampaoli, aseguró en la rueda de prensa posterior a la derrota de Argentina ante Francia (4-3) que no se plantea dimitir a pesar de haber sido una eliminación "dolorosa"

Además, analizó otras cuestiones. Dimisión. "Es muy doloroso quedar afuera pero para mi el hecho de estar aca no me hace evaluar eso"

 Fracaso o frustración. "Esto es una frustración, no un fracaso. En el juego no hubo tanta diferencia"

 Mbappé. "Tuvo una noche increíble y nos penalizó en transiciones. Cuando Mbappé tiene una tarde como la de hoy, es muy difícil"

 ¿Se arrepiente de algo? "Está fresca la eliminación. Habrá análisis mas tarde". Análisis

"Tuvimos poco tiempo para preparar este proceso". Autogestión de los jugadores. "La gestión es del entrenador, quizá compartida para ver qué funciona"

 Messi. "Contamos con el mejor del mundo, le buscamos de todas las formas, por momentos se logró y otras veces no"

 Jugadores. "Agradezco a estos jugadores su esfuerzo y a la AFA, que nos dio todo

Pero no se pudo". Idea de juego. "Vine con una idea para conmover con mi juego y esta frustración me fortalecerá como entrenador

Ya veré de cara al futuro". Prensa. "El fútbol es fácil analizarlo desde micrófono o papel, los jugadores se mueven"

For more infomation >> Sampaoli no dimite: "Perder es doloroso, pero no evalúo mi dimisión" - Duration: 2:45.

-------------------------------------------

Dance Moms: Maddie's Contemporary Solo - "I'm Trying" (Season 3) | Lifetime - Duration: 1:28.

For more infomation >> Dance Moms: Maddie's Contemporary Solo - "I'm Trying" (Season 3) | Lifetime - Duration: 1:28.

-------------------------------------------

Daily Rasi Phalalu 1st july 2018| Online Jathakam Telugu Astrology |Horoscope | Sri Telugu Astro - Duration: 36:53.

subscribe & share

For more infomation >> Daily Rasi Phalalu 1st july 2018| Online Jathakam Telugu Astrology |Horoscope | Sri Telugu Astro - Duration: 36:53.

-------------------------------------------

Random Facts About Me! - Duration: 6:26.

hey guys welcome back to my channel if you're new here my name is Lea I'm an

American and I'm currently living abroad I've been living in Switzerland for

about a year so today I wanted to do something a little bit different I get a

lot of questions in my in the comment section all the time and people send me

stuff so I thought I would just do a quick like facts about me video just so

you guys can get to know me better and then I can answer all your questions at

the same time so I'm doing this completely randomly so I haven't really

thought about the answers so I'm just gonna spew out random facts so let's

begin um I am 27 years old I'm an Aquarius I

was born in January how tall am I I am five eight I don't know what that is in

centimeters but I'm 5 feet 8 inches my favorite color is pink my favorite

animals are giraffes I am a vegetarian I'm vegan on the weekends my beverage of

choice is wine I like white wine in the summer and red wine in the winter I

probably got that from my dad my favourite mixed drink is an afro spritz

and I just started doing that actually since I've been in Switzerland I never

had an admiral spritz in America I love pretty much all food but the one food

that I don't really like is cauliflower and Brussels sprouts

my favorite vegetable is spinach I was born in Indiana I grew up in New Mexico

and when I graduated college I moved to Arizona and lived there for a few years

when I say where I'm from I usually say New Mexico because that's where I spent

the most time of my life in but I've lived in other areas of America when I

went to school I studied education and psychology I want to go back to school

to get my master's degree but probably not right now

my favorite makeup is lipstick I'm actually lactose-intolerant but I

usually ignore that which is stupid in high school I played the drums I was on

the drum line and I played the snare and I was actually really really good I was

adopted at birth I was actually three days old I have an older brother and

then I have a younger sister my older brother is biologically my parents child

and then my younger sister is also adopted but not like we're not really

it's like blood-related my favorite domestic animal is cats definitely go

for cats over dogs I absolutely hate the color blue I'm definitely 100% team

Apple regardless of the quality of their products I'd been Team Apple will be

Team Apple for life I don't like sports as in to watch them I'm in America was

never into football and or even basketball I like watching it and here

in Switzerland I can't stand really the football soccer thing so I'm not into

sports at all I have a crooked finger my pinky was broken so now I'm no longer

will go straight it looks straight now but if you see I cannot close it

correctly because it is broken it's messed up I have a messed up pinky and

this is the only bone that I've ever broken before in my life and it just

didn't heal correctly I actually really love to cook it's one of my favorite

things to do my favorite thing to cook is just to experiment with me in dishes

trying to see what I can substitute for what my favorite food is Mexican food

hands down and that has been so hard living here in Switzerland they don't

have really good Mexican food miss Mexican food I love all food spicy I can

handle any spice level like I've never turned down a spice level and yes I love

Mexican food my food weakness is probably sweets I love dessert and when

I say dessert not just like not likes when I say sweets not like candy candy

is not my weakness I love like actual desserts like cakes pies brownies tarts

stuff like that is my weakness like I love a dessert so I would rather eat

dessert than a meal sometimes so dessert is the biggest weakness that I have I

love I love that I love cake I have asthma

it actually has not been very bad here in Switzerland which is really cool I

don't know why but my asthma has not flared up here yet maybe once my absence

flared up but I've had asthma since birth I had used to have like the

nebulizer when I was younger I mean I've always had an inhaler the first time I

went to Switzerland I was 2 years old so this is my third

time being disciplined in my life I don't really have favorite artists I

usually just prefer just songs but actually right now for the past year so

my favorite artist is kailani I love her music I love her as I guess as a person

but I don't really know who she is this person but she's shown in the public eye

I like who she is and I don't really like anyone else I don't really follow

celebrities or care I prefer music to listen to is definitely R&B I like and I

also love hip hop and rap but I definitely prefer rnz

I actually don't like Beyonce all right sorry guys so my camera's somehow shut

off but I didn't get to do an outro but I just wanted to say thank you guys for

watching my channel and if you really like this video or if you have more

questions for me just leave them down below in the description box and I'll

see you guys in the next one bye

For more infomation >> Random Facts About Me! - Duration: 6:26.

-------------------------------------------

War Machine First Appearance Scene - Hammer Drones Presentation Scene - Iron Man 2 (2010) HD - Duration: 3:56.

I'll keep the car down here, all right?

Thank you, Happy.

... Justin Hammer. His presentation will begin shortly in the main pavilion.

Yeah.

That's what I'm talking about. Thanks for coming.

Ladies and gentlemen, for far too long,

this country has had to place its brave men and women in harm's way,

but then the Iron Man arrived,

and we thought the days of losing lives were behind us.

Sadly, that technology was kept out of reach.

That's not fair. That's not right.

- And it's just too bad. - Oh, Lord.

Regardless, it was an impressive innovation,

one that grabbed headlines the world over.

Well, today, my friends,

the press is faced with quite a different problem.

They are about to run out of ink.

Get that out of here.

Ladies and gentlemen,

today I present to you

the new face of the United States military.

The Hammer drone.

Army!

Navy!

Air Force!

Marines!

Yeah!

Yeah!

That's a hell of a lot better than some cheerleaders, let me tell you.

But as revolutionary as this technology is,

there will always be a need for man to be present in the theatre of war.

Ladies and gentlemen, today I am proud to present to you

the very first prototype

in the Variable Threat Response Battle Suit

and its pilot, Air Force Lieutenant Colonel James Rhodes.

What?

For America and its allies, Hammer Industries is reporting for...

We got trouble.

Tony, there are civilians present.

I'm here on orders. Let's not do this right now.

Give them a wave.

Hey, all right. Yeah.

All these people are in danger. We gotta get them out of here.

You gotta trust me for the next five minutes.

Yeah, I tried that. I got tossed around your house, remember?

Listen, I think he's working with Vanko.

Vanko's alive?

For more infomation >> War Machine First Appearance Scene - Hammer Drones Presentation Scene - Iron Man 2 (2010) HD - Duration: 3:56.

-------------------------------------------

Destroying a Scale Helmet - Duration: 9:14.

something came loose in the head there, JUST LIKE MEEEE just like hello again everybody my name

is John from my living manuscript do you remember this guy right the sort of

little scale helmet you know I wasn't I wasn't really too pleased with how it

turned out yeah I think there's some things I could

do better on it but I think that in this case it's much better to just start from

scratch and let's have a little fun with this guy I guess right you know cuz this

is like a good little opportunity two to one test out some armor which is always

four which is always good fun um and then it also gives us a chance to

demonstrate how to repair a certain pieces of armor to certain degrees of

damage so we have so I have with me a halberd a sword an axe and a mace I'll

probably start with the ones that I think will do the least damage to the

ones I think will do the most damage that's how I'll do it a couple of

disclaimers well I don't expect it to hold up too well it's 16 gauge mild

steel a lot of it is just dished out cold and everything historically I don't

think that it would have been expected that this sort of thing would have been

expected to hold up to much you know like you got hit in the head at least

your skull is still in one piece I guess you know you're alive so that's

something you know that sort of thing you know it's there as a sort of

incidental insurance I suppose we'll see how things go

it's just for fun all right we're gonna start off with just an arming sword by

my measurements it's about four millimeters thick at the edge I

personally think it's gonna be do the least damaged just because of the way

connect swords are you don't know about that okay and then maybe later on we'll

try and do a murder stroke or something similar that's the second one I can't

actually see any damage on that

it was a line right there but honestly it didn't even distant to form the steel

I could have bounced off that one this is ten on the top long as I'm here I got

this I'm gonna light a bit of a short edge cut see how that goes so right

there compared to the other ones from before

not altogether unreasonable all the same damages before so I tell you man this is

just exhilarating it's sort of the similar place as the last time and it

kind of made almost parallel lines all right now I'd like to try the axe just a

little hand axe I have absolutely no idea what this steel is we're gonna see

how things go right there that big one right there right on the edge there

let's try it with the back edge see how that goes right on the front there so a

lot of these rivets they weren't really pinned properly by me which should be a

lesson to be here if it's properly I swear I can I promise I can do better

than that but just be knock in a few of the rivets

loose and so you know I'm gonna try and get to the top see if I can do that so

like that

yes you popped through it right there you can see the light through it crumple

that steel right in there so this was made by one of my friends he also has a

YouTube channel if you're interested I'll put that into the description

pretty cool guys made trade made some armor form and he came to me a pair of

these mesas yeah let's give it a shot

right there you go right there boom but it's still a good practice to kind of

recover again so that's what I'm gonna give it a shot that's all I got that's

why I'm gonna try so I'm gonna pretend like I've got my

like a heater shield or something I'm gonna be in here or like in here

something I don't know and I'm gonna hit it I'm going to try and come back to a

guard or something shield you can see a nice little other

dent right there

this is any reason okay hit a little less than the other two fighting damn

damn damn damn yeah all right so this Albert that's got

a blunted edge well the same size as the sword edge bout you know three to four

to five three to five millimeters these none of these are sharp

I mean you know the mace is a mace but you know the rest of these aren't SERP

so you take that as you will right there oh that's uh let's let's make that

symmetrical shall we lay on the side

I miss I miss it again right there let's see how this goes dude huh this is the

tiny dent there now raakhi what am i what am i friends in a you know Mahima

class one thing that they do is is this funky little spinning thing like you

know you hear all the time like oh you know you never spin sword

fighting but yeah I mean by and large that's uh that's generally true but what

she'll do is you know we'll be fighting boom boom boom boom boom and then he'll

start throwing around she'll kind of duck around a little bit and then just

hit you real strong like it's good hit it's a good hit you know huh please back

around home dang it I think this is why people don't attend apirana realize

because it is seriously hard to pull off

sometimes you know it's just good to let off a little steam

hi guys thank you for watching I had a good time beating up my helmet with my

algorithm sore and stuff I hope you had a good time watching if you did then

consider liking the video drop into comments you know I love you and what

you guys have to say and you know if you really feel like it stick around a

little bit subscribe so yeah thanks again for watching you guys I'll see you

in the next one

For more infomation >> Destroying a Scale Helmet - Duration: 9:14.

-------------------------------------------

PODEMOS ANDAR NESSE CARRO ??? - HOUSE FLIPPER 🚘🚗🚙 - Duration: 25:04.

For more infomation >> PODEMOS ANDAR NESSE CARRO ??? - HOUSE FLIPPER 🚘🚗🚙 - Duration: 25:04.

-------------------------------------------

Cómo Puede Ayudarte El Cuaderno De Proyectos A Transformar Tu Vida - Duration: 2:15.

For more infomation >> Cómo Puede Ayudarte El Cuaderno De Proyectos A Transformar Tu Vida - Duration: 2:15.

-------------------------------------------

This Man Built His Dream Home With $2,200 And An Old School Bus - Duration: 11:15.

This man built his dream home with $2,200 and an old school bus a

Man named Michael tally decided to hand over

$2,200 for this beat-up School Bus with a plan in mind after putting a lot of hard work

Creativity and with a little help from his friends. He was able to transform it into something completely different

He realized he end up finding his place his home on a school bus

Michael tally the genius behind this operation had almost little to no experience when it came to home construction

But here's how he used his skills. He did have to create his dream home

Michael tally skills lie mostly in design and

Because of this you would expect him to stay far away from the hands-on portion of the job

I've never built anything ever

I've helped paint a few houses on mission trips and I helped install some plastic lantus ones, but that's about it

When tailee decided to invent the bus he was venturing into uncharted territory

Terry's goal was to build a new home for himself

But he wanted to use an already existing structure as the foundation

He decided to go with an old school bus because he said hey

There's already four walls in a row throw some wood and some lightbulbs in there and call it a day

How foolish should be I ended up doing a complete build on the back of the bus

In order to invest his money into this new project tim had to move out of his cheap apartment and move into a tent

When I bought my bus, I was living in a studio apartment in North Austin for around $1,200 a month including rent and bills

I moved into a tent in order to save money while working on the bus

Commuting 40 minutes to work every day just to afford more steel and more wood says Tali

September 2015 to September

2016 was a hard time for Taylor during this time

He lost many important things including his girlfriend his job and even his grandpa

He said it was a really difficult time

But luckily all I really had was this bus and the bus was all I had and I put everything I had into it it

Seems that for tally the bus symbolized a fresh start

He knew the odds were stacked against him to complete this project

He knew he needed to start from scratch since he'd never built anything before I

Couldn't sleep for months because my brain was constantly going a mile a minute

About how to build this and what I was going to do to build that it was the hardest thing I've ever done

Early on in the building process talese removal of the seats turned it into a completely empty vessel

It was during this time that tally was able to see the full potential of the bus

Tally said the grueling process that was removing all those seats

Prompts to my stepdad for crawling under the bus and helping me remove every single bolt

If I did this again, I would have used an angle grinder

But this was still only days into the build and I was terrified of power tools

Tally first thought he had made a huge mistake when he realized that he was 5 inches too tall for the bus

How is he going to live in it if he had to somewhat crouch at all times?

He admitted as soon as I stepped onto the bus for the first time

I knew me being six six was going to be a huge problem the ceilings only six foot one

So I was going to have to do some major work to get this thing comfortable for my abnormally large body

One of the most radical things tailee did was decided to cut the bus in half

He said I cut a section out of the steel ribs and took it to a metal fabricator

I had him craft 25 identical steel sleeves that could slip over either end of the rib, once the roof was raised

This is how he ended the ceiling problem

as a professional designer

Tali knew that he needed to make sure that every single inch counted if one tiny measurement was off the entire project could fall apart

This is my final design for the bus

I like to entertain so I put all the public areas toward the front and all the private areas in the band

Having people over to grill or chill the two most common areas would need access to would be the kitchen and the bathroom

One thing about tally that many of his friends and family acknowledged about him is his love for cinema

His social media is full of photos of him and big stars like Matthew McConaughey

Because of this it obviously made sense that tally would want a big TV in his place

He said I like movies film and television are my favorite things. So I wanted a great movie watching room

I like to have people over to watch things. So I knew I needed a size of a living room

I'm also a designer so I needed a great workstation

Of course, tally couldn't do the whole thing on his own

He said a nice man came with his seven-month pregnant wife and eight-year-old daughter to help card away all the seats to the scrap metal

yard, and of course, we already mentioned that his stepdad helped take out the seats as

The days roll on tally could begin to see his design come to life

The scaffolding was beginning to appear and he already at his office set up one of the main

Transformations that tail he made was completely stripping down the bus windows to replace them

He said the windows weren't hard to take out part of me. Wanted to keep them

But I knew they'd rattle to provide little privacy or insulation and look weird with my roof raised in design

as a lover of food tally knew he needed a kitchen counter that he could easily chop a lot of vegetables on as

Shown here. He already tested an onion on it

I can't phased out their old kitchen line and I got a hell of a deal on these drawers and cabinets

I paid $30 for everything said tally of his new kitchen

between talese movie-watching and eating his favorite foods

He knew he needed to be efficient with his space on the rest of his new home

He ended up bringing a couch from his old apartment

He said I took my IKEA Karlstad couch from my apartment and took off the back arms and feet

So I was left with the cushions in the boxspring base

I built that into the bus for added comfort and style. We have to agree. It looks pretty great

Tally knew how he wanted the design of his new home to be structured

He got the idea from the vehicle from the lost world Jurassic Park

He said I went through about a dozen floor plans for the bus

Since I was a single guy a twin bed didn't seem like that bad of an idea

I like the idea of a bathroom in the back if

You're getting involved in a construction job. You need to be prepared to do things. That could be hazardous

Whether you need to put in a light bulb fix a pipe or use electric equipment 10

We made sure to take safety precautions or get a professional to do it in this video

Tenley's cutting the poles for the bathroom and living room windows

When transforming a bus into a house Talley needed to make a decision

he needed to decide if he wanted to strip away all the key components of the vehicle or

Have the home act as when he could drive

He said I got stuck in the mud and messed up my power steering trying to get out

You have any idea how hard it is to try in parallel park a 40-foot bus with no power steering I do

We can't even imagine

Even someone is meticulous to detail as Michael Talley has allowed to make a small mistake from time to time

He admitted when taking down the roof panels

I wish that I had ended up keeping this insulation in it

Was in remarkably good shape and would have saved me a few headaches if I kept it in

Removing these panels was the absolute worst, but mostly because of my dumb assert. I had never heard of an impact drill

Not only did tally make some mistakes during his project he also managed to walk away with a few injuries

Apparently things got messy

He said the first site is done

Easily the most painful and bloody part of the build got a sweet permanent scar on my forearm when one of these steel sheets

Falen sliced my arm open. Don't worry. I'll spare you guys the gory photos

yikes

Deli wasn't alone in this and he made sure to listen to the advice of his helpers. I

Wanted to go 24 inches, but my helpers felt twenty inches was enough out of fear of pushing our line

You can see the screw jacks at the bottom of the scaffolding

Each one of us turned our respective jack in unison to raise the roof perfectly level in one try

Pictured here is also the steel sleeves that I had made that I then riveted into the existing ribs

Wanting to be environmentally friendly and efficient tailee decided that he wanted to add solar panels to the roof of his bus

He said it was one of the toughest parts of the build and it didn't help that

There was no one else available to help him fit the panel's. He said of the process. I was doing it myself

It was very windy and things kept falling off the roof

One of the most striking details of Talese kitchen or the tiles he admitted

He said the only cosmetic design that I knew I wanted in the bust was dark hardwood floors

butchered black and white subway tile with black ground

Research the hell on a tile in an RV and got to work. Not the best job

But then again first time I've ever done any of this stuff we have to disagree that panel is pretty impressive

There's actually a heartwarming story behind white tail he chose this specific vehicle for his poem transformation

The answer is in his childhood. He said my bus was the

Armadillo bus. I have two friends who actually rode this bus when they were kids

Sadly though. They had to scrape this off so he could paint the bus white

Tailee managed to not only be efficient with his space

But he's also thought a lot about what kind of materials he wanted to use his

Proudest moment is what he used for the interior furnishing

He said it's reclaimed floorboards from a house here in Hyde Park in Austin from 1941

I just flipped it upside down and used the unfinished sides for all my accent walls and couch

Tailee was able to fit not just one TV, but two he said testing out the TV works great

I wired HDMI cables from the wall behind the TV over to the desk where I keep my Apple TV in my computer. I

Should have also wired HDMI cables to the cabinets below and above, but I was an idiot

So now I plug my ps4 in whenever I use it

This was the shot that tailee took of his modified home just moments before he decided what color to paint it

Although it still looked very much like a school bus

It was only because it had that iconic yellow color as you can see the roof is raised to accommodate tally and all his furniture

Of course, what's a home if you don't have a place to rest your head at night?

It was imperative for tally to have a nice and cozy bedroom

Not only is it a comfortable sleeping space but it also has incredible view of the forest

He said it's a lot of fun opening the back emergency door at night and waking up in the forest every morning

For more infomation >> This Man Built His Dream Home With $2,200 And An Old School Bus - Duration: 11:15.

-------------------------------------------

Pancake Art Challenge (World Cup Edition) - Duration: 9:06.

For more infomation >> Pancake Art Challenge (World Cup Edition) - Duration: 9:06.

-------------------------------------------

We Went To A Haunted Restaurant • Ladylike - Duration: 7:26.

- [Woman] Are you a wizard?

- [Waiter] Part of Gryffindor.

- Part of Gryffindor, oh,

me too.

- Look at this little copper hat full of magic.

- Hi I'm Jen.

(laughs)

I'm full of magic.

- I'm talking about the bowl.

You ruin everything.

Look at this copper hat full of magic.

- Hi.

- We did this.

(laughs)

I hate you.

(upbeat music)

- So I actually wound up leaving and going home

a day earlier than everyone else.

- [Camera Operator] We have to say good bye

to the beautiful Chantelle after this evening.

- Because, I had bought very expensive tickets

to a Lorde concert over a year ago.

Lorde is like one of my ultimates.

- Chantelle sent a long email to everyone being like,

Lorde is meant most to me since the day I was born.

Ever since I was a child.

- I did.

- Devon was like, it's fine, just write an email

to the girls, let them know, and then I was like,

okay, let me write this email and Kristen's like

we already know Devon told us.

(laughs)

So to kind of send me off we went to Arnaud's

which is another classic, iconic, New Orlean's place.

Not only is Arnaud's just a classic place

with good food, they're celebrating 100 year anniversary.

And so we went there, ate, drank, got bananas foster

again.

- We're doing it.

Kind of.

(cheers and applause)

(upbeat music)

- [Camera Person] Potatoes.

- My little potato.

- [Camera Person] Oh wow that's really hot.

- That's really good.

(laughs)

(pulsing music)

(jazzy music)

- [Camera Person] Preston what are you eating right now?

- I'm eating the chicken with garlic sauce.

I was gonna get the filet mignon,

Jen talked me out of it, best choice I've ever made.

Like top three choices of all time.

- I've been a vegetarian for eight or nine years now.

When I heard that we were going to New Orleans

I was stoked because I've never been there before

and I've always wanted to go.

And two, I was like, oh but what am I gonna eat there?

I've never even been to the south.

So I've only heard things and for the most part

they don't seem super vegetarian friendly.

- Now we have alligator sausage,

cheers.

- [Camera Person] What's it like?

- Yeah, just like strong sausage.

Potent sausage.

- I love a bold sausage.

(laughs)

- All that to say, New Orleans did not disappoint me.

New Orleans delivered.

My soup is delicious, it's a little potato soup.

I got the soup du jour.

- [Kristen] Oh, you're a lady du jour.

- Lady du jour with the soup du jour.

- [Kristen] Oh.

- Caesar salad is good, it's my favorite staple.

Then I got some sauteed mushrooms and I didn't now

that they would have a crispy Parmesan on top of it.

- The meal's almost done.

It's absolutely delicious.

We had a great time.

The only thing left is our desserts.

And Kristen also has to finish her wine.

- Also we have a tour after this.

- We have a tour after this.

- We have a tour?

- I have to say,

- A tour de force?

- A tour de force.

Lance Armstrong, no that's Tour Du France.

(laughs)

- So this restaurant is massive.

It's not just like, welcome to Chili's.

- 38,000 square feet, we're gonna be here til September.

- [Man] One more time.

- 38,000 square feet.

- [Camera Person] And how many square feet is this

so we have an idea of what's to come.

- So we have 38 more of these.

(laughs)

Dead.

- So we're going on this tour.

Each room has it's own vibe,

which is like bucket list for Chantelle

at one point in time was to have a house

and every room be a different theme.

So the whole time I'm just like wait,

this is gorgeous, I'm loving every second of this.

- [Camera Person] Oh, woo, New Orleans.

- Did you scream show me your legs?

- [Camera Person] I said woo, New Orleans.

- Oh.

- [Camera Person] Show me your legs.

I'm about to lose my mind.

This is like the aesthetic

you were going for in your wedding.

It's uncanny.

- Yes it's making sense now.

- [Guide] Anyone know the name of this room?

- [Woman] This is the gold room.

- [Guide] This is the gold room.

- Why is this called the gold room?

Just 'cause it's gold?

(laughs)

- Yeah.

(laughs)

- We're making our way down a hallway

to one room, we took our first steps into this room

and it was cold.

And it's just kind of like, was a little dark

and like almost damp feeling and we're like, wait,

this is kind of weird.

- No this was originally living quarters

for the original family that owned Arnaud's.

The Cazenave family.

- Someone asked our tour guide, have you ever heard

a ghost before?

Do you have any haunted stories here?

And he was like oh yeah.

- It's definitely haunted,

I know first hand.

(laughs)

- Wait, wait, wait, tell us Auggie.

Tell us these ghost stories.

Tell us.

- So. - [Devon] Yes.

- I have one particular story that happened many,

many years ago about being a manager.

I was making my rounds at the end of the night.

I had my little routine and I would go to this room

and the next room and the next room

and leave the main hallway on and then this particular night

I did my routine and as I made my way back on this side

there was lights that were back on.

I was the only one in the restaurant.

And I was walking down this hallway

and at the end of the hallway there's a mirror

that's on the wall, I see a white sheet dangling

about four and a half to five feet in mid air

following behind me.

(gasps)

It didn't take me very long to run down the hall

and leave the rest of the lights on.

- Okay, that's not the water heater.

(laughs)

- It actually happened right here,

right here is where it happened.

- [Woman] Who do you think it was?

- And that was the mirror that, yeah.

- Shook.

- [Camera Person] I'm shook.

- Shook.

- So we walked into this room that was for sure haunted

and then we're like, oh next room.

Overall, New Orleans food scene has so much more

than I ever could have imagined.

And I feel bad for just assuming that it was one type

of food and nothing else.

There was so much here and it's all within the same city

within blocks of each other.

So it really is pretty cool.

(upbeat music)

(whooshes and squeaks)

For more infomation >> We Went To A Haunted Restaurant • Ladylike - Duration: 7:26.

-------------------------------------------

BRAVESTORM | BREVE NOS CINEMAS | TRAILER OFICIAL | LEGENDADO PT BR | TOKUSATSU TV - Duration: 1:41.

For more infomation >> BRAVESTORM | BREVE NOS CINEMAS | TRAILER OFICIAL | LEGENDADO PT BR | TOKUSATSU TV - Duration: 1:41.

-------------------------------------------

FORTNITE ROCKET LAUNCH EVENT LIVE! | TBNRKENWORTH - Duration: 1:15:34.

For more infomation >> FORTNITE ROCKET LAUNCH EVENT LIVE! | TBNRKENWORTH - Duration: 1:15:34.

-------------------------------------------

VAINGLORY PROTIPS #3 - ¡LA TOP LANE! - Duration: 2:35.

The Top is a very important lane in which

more durable heroes, those who can resist a gank or endure

against two enemies during a significant part of the game

Let's see more clearly why this happens.

Vainglory's map is diagonally symmetrical

this means that there are three relevant objectives on each side of the map:

a crystal buff

a weapon buff

and a gold camp, which yields a significant amount of gold when compared to any other minion in the jungle.

Usually, your mid laner will take the blue buff on your side of the map

whereas the opponent playing on the same lane will, more than likely, get the red buff

This, combined with the fact that your opponent's gold camp is on the side of the map closest to your position

makes it very likely that the jungler of the other team will be roaming that area of the map

for a significant amount of time to defend and farm said camp when it spawns.

Therefore, as a top laner you will have to constantly face the opponent's team jungler and laner

who will also have a weapon buff

That's why top laners usually choose durable heroes, and builds that focus on prioritising defence and team utility over offence

and builds that focus on prioritising defence and team utility over offence

Now, let's take a look at a series of heroes that are commonly used as top laners

as well as their most frequent builds:

For more infomation >> VAINGLORY PROTIPS #3 - ¡LA TOP LANE! - Duration: 2:35.

-------------------------------------------

V - Duration: 0:07.

For more infomation >> V - Duration: 0:07.

-------------------------------------------

THIS COMMENT REALLY MADE US THINK!!! - Duration: 21:16.

People watch,

but we don't have a conversation. But if people make a suggestion, and we talk about it, it's like we're communicating with each other more.

That's a good point

Rather than to nourish the 9/10

Doris: Because this is something we already knew

I feel like it was there the whole time.

It's like someone telling you, drink water, it's good for you.

We are making obstacles for ourselves,

like we're making walls for ourselves.

Like, oh I don't like this, what will people think, and then we leave it.

They want us to make longer videos, because if someone likes you, they want to see more of your content.

I know some people will say, I don't want to be seen that way.

Yes, I agree with that, but what I mean is, there's negative and positive, and you want to base on just the positive

What is the worst that could happen if you were to ignore the hate?

This sister, she has 3 kids, and she's always positive

You can imagine, if someone has three kids, she's a single mom, she doesn't have much support, she hustles on her own to survive,

But still, she won't bring that negativity. The life that she's chosen for herself, she wants to be happy, so she will be.

It's not like we don't struggle with negative things, but why should you concentrate on the negative?

Why should you let the negative effect you so much you can't even do what you want to do anymore.

Look at the comment that we just got. It's not like they are just giving us compliments.

Think about it, on my side, they said, if I'm trying to explain myself, and English isn't my first language, it's fine, just speak Swahili, and translate it for us.

It's like a parent. A parent can take something from you, like you want to eat something, and they say no, and take it away, because it's not good for you.

It's not like they hate you and want to take something away from you. They love you, so they will tell you don't eat this.

If you really love someone, you can see where they are struggling.

I know we've gotten a lot of good comments, that's why we keep going.

Getting this one, it compelled us more. It was like, yes, we see you, we see how you are struggling, but it's okay, we understand.

I've tried to put myself out there more

Maybe out of 10, I've gotten half way.

And you, maybe you are still at around 2, and you're trying to get higher.

For more infomation >> THIS COMMENT REALLY MADE US THINK!!! - Duration: 21:16.

-------------------------------------------

LPerché - Dopamine (Live) - Duration: 3:10.

For more infomation >> LPerché - Dopamine (Live) - Duration: 3:10.

-------------------------------------------

Box of Toys Spiderman Thomas Train Spongebob Kids Toys - Duration: 8:54.

Box of Toys Spiderman Thomas Train Spongebob Kids Toys

For more infomation >> Box of Toys Spiderman Thomas Train Spongebob Kids Toys - Duration: 8:54.

-------------------------------------------

Selkie, the Skin Changing Seal - Scottish Mythology - Duration: 2:00.

Selkie

Selkie means Seal in the Orcadian dialect of the Orkney islands in Scotland.

They are sea creatures that seems to be interested in humans.

Often seen by the shore lounging about while watching humans or even further into the sea,

with their heads poking out of the water.

They look exactly like seals with an exception that they can turn into humans which are of

course very beautiful humans by taking off their seal skin as if taking off a costume.

Then once they turn into humans, they would dance, play or bask under the moonlight or

sun at outlying skerries and shores just like how most humans would do at the beach BUT

they would all be naked.

The seal skins are their way of transforming back into seal form and they are bound forever

in human form if the seal skin is lost in what ever way possible.

Now, because they are beautiful creatures, there are a lot of stories where men and women

alike were attracted to them.

For women, to make contact with a male selkie, during high tide, you need to shed seven tears

into the sea especially if you have an unsatisfying sex life.

Then a male Selkie might just appear and like most men, would happily accept the offer.

For men, there is no specific way of calling them over, but most folklore about men and

Selkies goes like this:

man tricks selkie-girl into handing him the sealskin,

man forces selkie-girl to marry him with a condition of giving back the skin if they

have a child together and would end with the man destroying the skin

or the Selkie-girl somehow managed to obtain the skin through chance which of course led

to revenge.

There are a few exceptions where the men doesn't even know the wife is a Selkie until an event

where the husband is drowning and the wife had to go save him by turning back into a

seal.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét