Thứ Sáu, 29 tháng 6, 2018

Waching daily Jun 29 2018

today's video is for all the women out there who are feeling isolated we're

going to talk about why it happens and what we can do about it so if you'd like

to know more please keep watching hi I'm Schellea this is fabulous50s a

lifestyle channel that explores fashion beauty and lifestyle for women over 50

and if you're a woman over 50 click subscribe and click the bell and you'll

be alerted every time there's a new video and all of them will relate to you

today's topic is really important because as a woman over 50 you are most

likely to be on a roller coaster of emotions and thought processes that just

don't serve you it's so easy for us to feel alone and not enough and when you

feel isolated everything bad becomes magnified when we see others on social

media everyone's life looks shiny and bright and magnificent and we can often

feel that we just haven't done enough and that our lives are nowhere near as

good as theirs and then we start making unrealistic comparisons to the person

that you see in these highly edited photos it just seems on the surface that

everybody else's life is way better than ours and then this can create anxiety

which makes us feel even more isolated many of us are experiencing menopausal

symptoms that we just don't understand our bodies are changing our moods are

swinging and our health seems to be changing it's kind of like we're very

different to what we knew ourselves to be add to that that our children are

living home and they don't need us the same way that they used to that's why

today I want to talk about some really useful ways to help bring us out of

isolation and feel connected again to feel useful to feel valued and to feel

excited but it's up to you you've got to do the work there's no substitute for

actually just going out there and doing it you've got to make this happen and

you can't make this sort of thing happen with the belief that you're not good

enough so here are my three suggestions for you the first one is a really cool

trick that you can use if you're feeling isolated in your life

imagine somebody who you wouldn't think would be isolated in their life like

someone like Oprah and imagine they switched out with you they will take on

your body and your situation that you're living right now do you think they would

allow themselves to remain isolated for long what would they do in your

situation and what are they doing differently to what you're doing right

now this is such a cool trick because it's

all about mindset just by thinking about this right now what you've done is you

have just accessed what you think their mindset would be so next time you're

feeling isolated ask yourself what would that person do in this situation right

now this kind of sounds really really simple but when you start accessing what

somebody else would do in your situation you're activating different parts of

your brain and when you do that you can start going and making different choices

and have the courage to do something different to what you're already doing

the second thing I want to say is there is no substitute for actually going out

there and taking some actions so this is what you can do to stop feeling isolated

you can join the church a gym a gardening club you can offer some of

your assistance to like a young mom who doesn't have family support around her

when you're helping someone else and not focusing on yourself and your problems

it's impossible to feel isolated you can invite someone to coffee make the effort

and don't wait for other people to call you you be the one you can contribute to

your favorite YouTube channels and just join in on the conversation below start

talking to the other women and look after the relationships that you've

already got spend more time on those spend more time thinking about what you

can do with your friends or do for another person and the third thing you

can do is to find a buddy I call it an accountability buddy this has really

helped me in business it keeps me on track to grow and improve and it helps

hold me to a higher standard you can do this too so here's what you

do you set some guidelines for a new relationship if you want things to be

different in your life you've got to do things differently to get different

results it might be difficult and it probably will but you are worth it and

to get out of isolation it's worth it this is going to be the kind of

relationship where you connect with another person and share your successes

your failures and your dreams and your job is to hold each other to a higher

standard ok so here's some guidelines find one person and ask them to be like

your cheerleader your buddy your person and you and your buddy will help hold

each other accountable to all of the commitments that you've made like what

are you going to do differently moving forward you become accountable to them

and they become accountable to you the main purpose and the only purpose really

of this new relationship is to uplift and support each other so when you pick

your buddy you've got to commit to these guidelines otherwise it won't work you

or they can't talk negatively about anybody and that includes yourself you

set enough time for both of you to each talk about what went great during the

week and shine a light on the things that you did really well you've got to

be a great listener so you can't allow for things like criticism judgment and

sarcasm to even enter the conversation you have to make a rule that that's not

going to happen and then each week set one goal for yourself that's going to

push you past your comfort zone something that's uncomfortable and

something that you're not doing now you're going to become the cheerleader

for somebody else and someone else is going to become the cheerleader for you

and the most important thing is you're going to become the person who stops a

conversation cold if your person starts beating up on themselves start with a

once-a-week conversation with its person by email or video conference or phone

calls and see how you go you may want to increase it two more times but one time

a week is a great starting point so with all that in mind I'm going to give you

some ways to initiate this with another person one thing you can do is share

this video with someone that you already know who might be interested in being

your buddy you could connect with some of the ladies here already in the

community you could go to someone on Facebook or Instagram that you might be

following or I could start up a group here if anyone was interested in that

like a private group or you could ask somebody that you already know like

what's the harm in asking they could say no and then you could ask somebody else

you've got to get started and it is uncomfortable but anything was doing to

push you out of your comfort zone is going to start off being uncomfortable

particularly when you're feeling so isolated but doing these things is going

to help lift you out of that and you are just going to start enjoying your life a

whole lot more isolation is a mindset and it's something that we're telling

ourselves over and over and over and over again and we start to believe it

but there is a way out of it and it's baby steps every single day doing that

one thing that makes you feel uncomfortable

Brene Brown said if you have more than one true friend in your life you have

more than your fair share and for a no brown if you don't know about her is

amazing and i'm going to leave some links to her youtube videos below

because she's just really empowering and smart and she's got so many answers but

it's true we all think that everybody has so many friends and so many

opportunities and so much more of everything than we have but it's not

true that's why so many of us feel isolated because we don't have that one

person so why not reach out to somebody today and ask them if they'd like to

join you to become your person it takes a really long time to build that

particular kind of trust but you've got to start somewhere and you may as well

start today if not now when are you going to start so many people care I

know that for a fact I see the comments from all of this community here at

fabulous 50s I see how caring you are towards each other so there's absolutely

thinks stopping you today from making one small change it only has to be this

big and when you do something small outside your comfort zone magic happens

don't give up because if something in your life

isn't working out the way you want it to try something new and if that doesn't

work try something else you are so worth it you have so much to offer and don't

hold back all of your gifts by isolating yourself from the whole world please

give a thumbs up if this was any use to you at all and why not get out of your

comfort zone altogether and share it with someone who you'd like to be your

buddy thank you so much for watching and have a beautiful week

For more infomation >> Practical Tips To Bring You Out Of Isolation! - Duration: 9:34.

-------------------------------------------

Mysterious Personal Shopper | 인형의 집 EP.84 [SUB : ENG, CHN / 2018.06.29] - Duration: 32:51.

(Episode 84)

Kkotnim.

What is it?

Don't cry.

Don't cry.

Did you just speak?

Did you tell me not to cry?

Yes.

Don't cry.

Mom...

Can you hear me?

Do you hear me?

Here you go.

Do you feel better now?

Yes, I do.

It must have been very hard for you

taking care of Seyeon's mom like that.

Kkotnim.

Are you okay?

Yes.

I'm sorry for worrying everyone.

I think Suran was startled

because of me.

That worries me more.

Don't worry and go back to sleep.

You're as pale as a ghost.

- Give me that. Here. / - Thank you.

Lie down. Go on.

That really startled me.

Maybe Kkotnim's spirit has gotten weak.

How scary was her dream,

that she screamed in her sleep?

Gosh. Are you seriously talking about her right now?

Seyeon's mom,

who couldn't speak, finally spoke.

I'm so stunned that my heart

is racing like mad.

Hey, I was stunned too.

It's like seeing

a blind man open his eyes and see again.

Dad,

I thought Seyeon's mom couldn't speak

or understand what she heard.

But I guess she did understand and feel emotions.

She just couldn't speak, that's all.

I know.

Isn't that great?

Being able to speak means she can think again.

This is such great news.

Kkotnim found her brother.

Seyeon's mom is talking again.

Shouldn't we have a banquet or something?

You're right. Yes, we should.

Let's do it, even if we go into debt.

You have a lot of debt already.

Still, we should have a banquet.

Yes, we should.

You punk.

How is she?

She seems okay.

She just fell asleep.

Thank goodness.

It's such a relief.

Dad.

Thank you so much...

For offering to bring my mom home.

I think it's because Kkotnim and everyone in the family

took such good care of her

that she got better.

Family doesn't thank each other

for things like that.

Anyway, now that your mother

can speak again...

Why don't you cut back on work a little

and spend more time with her?

I'd like to as well...

But what I'm working on at work right now

is a matter of life and death.

If this project fails

I'll have everything taken from me and I'll lose

the company my grandfather worked so hard for.

I'll tell you more in detail

once this is resolved.

So that's why you've been

so hung up on work lately.

You poor thing. You must be exhausted.

Why do these hardships

keep coming to my daughter?

Dad,

don't worry.

You know your daughter

is strong and tough.

Sure.

Anyway, let's take your mom

to the hospital tomorrow, okay?

Thanks, dad.

There you go again. It's okay.

What a relief.

Such a relief.

At least have a light breakfast before you go.

I'm fine.

Are you upset...

About what happened with Seyeon yesterday?

You didn't forget how miserable...

Myeonghwan made your life

for all those years, threatening you

with the hit-and-run accident, did you?

He made you out to be insane

and tried to take everything from you.

Now, he's threatening you

with attempted murder.

For attempted murder,

you won't get off easily with probation

like last time.

You don't need to explain it to me.

I know well already.

If you want to take Myeonghwan down...

You can't become enemies with Seyeon.

You must get her help instead.

You can't make Mr. Lee an enemy either.

Okay?

Meet with Seyeon today.

Explain that you're doing everything you can

to make the Eunsong Project a success.

Don't be emotional.

Be calm.

Don't treat me like a child.

Don't coax me and work on me

to make me bow to Seyeon.

Persuade her instead.

That would be quicker.

You want me to pay for the fabric sooner?

There's still a month left before

the promised payment date.

What are you talking about?

The thing is...

In this industry,

the market is your asset.

It really bothers me that we are selling

fabric promised to one party to another.

That's why I bought the fabric

for 3 times the asking price.

Right?

But it's not enough?

That's what you're saying, right?

Please, don't just get angry.

Please listen to me.

To be blunt,

how could a businessman like me

trust a person? I trust money.

So?

You move

large sums of money all the time.

Fabric manufacturers like me

live day to day on what we make.

Can't you transfer the entire sum in cash

by the end of the week?

What?

Not even promissory notes...

But the entire amount in cash?

That's right.

Well, if you don't think you can do it...

I'll just sell the fabric

to the original buyer.

Even if we make less profit...

It's my rule to be thorough regarding business.

Fine.

I'll transfer the money by the end of the week.

Let's settle on that, okay?

Gosh. Mr. Chairman.

You're so easy to talk to.

You really are a wise man.

Okay, then.

I'll wait patiently

until the end of the week.

Mr. Chairman, thank you so much.

Let's have a drink.

Thank you.

I baked them this morning

to energize us to work hard. How is it?

It's good.

It's savory, right?

So delicious.

Where's Seyeon?

She took a half day today.

She's taking her mother to the hospital.

During this crucial time, with the launch coming up...

She leaves the office for personal reasons?

I have a harder time understanding

what you just said.

Even if your job is important,

if your mother is sick,

isn't that naturally more important?

Every employee of our company, other than this team

is working on the Bella Project

and has been working nonstop.

You are lacking in manpower

as well as in support in comparison.

Are you going to keep lazing around like this?

By the end of the day,

figure out the problems with the Eunsong Project

and report on them along with alternative plans.

If we have to think of alternatives as well,

how can we do all that by the end of the day?

You should give us a task that's doable.

Nothing is impossible in the Eunsong team.

If you disobey my orders...

I'll assume you have no desire

to continue on with the Eunsong Project.

Is she harassing us for not taking her side?

My heart almost stopped.

What a disaster.

We won't end up like these pastries, will we?

Still.

Eunsong...

We can do it.

Eunsong.

Seyeon.

Are you even running the Eunsong Project properly?

What do you think you're doing?

Put $3 million into my account right now.

Do you think I'll give out money that easily

when there is no receipt to go with it?

My plan had better not fail

because of $3 million in chump change.

You won't tell me what you're up to,

but you keep demanding the money.

You may be using that money

to try to get rid of me.

You think I'll just do as you say?

Fine.

That money...

Will be used to steal the fabric

that Seyeon needs.

You'll steal the fabric?

Seyeon's design...

Will be manufactured soon for sale.

Without the fabric,

they can't make those garments

and then the Eunsong Project will come to a halt.

Once the Bella Project wins for sure...

My position as chairman

will not be at risk.

If my Bella Project loses to Seyeon...

Because of that measly $3 million,

I'm done for.

If I'm done for, so are you.

You tried to kill me.

I'll hold that over your head for the rest of your life.

Don't forget.

Your money and your life...

Are all mine.

Get me the $3 million within the week.

I'm warning you.

Suran,

eat slowly, and eat a lot, okay?

You heard what the doctor said, right?

You need to eat well,

get lots of sunlight

and take walks

and you'll get much better.

Dad, you eat too.

Dad.

Thank you.

You need to eat up.

You've been losing weight lately.

It's good.

You're still the best at grilling meat.

And here.

Put this on your mom's wrist.

I had your phone number

and our home address engraved on it.

She needs to take walks now.

We can't risk her getting lost.

I didn't think of this.

Put it on her.

(Park Suran)

Now that Suran...

Can understand us

and she smiles too,

you must feel like a huge weight has been lifted.

My gosh.

Thank you so much.

You eat too.

Thank you.

Boss,

what's wrong? You've been like that for a while.

Do you not feel well?

I can't seem to digest my breakfast.

Should I pick up some medicine?

It's okay. I'm sure it'll get better soon enough.

I wanted to order black bean noodles for lunch

but I guess not.

I guess I'll just get a lunchbox from the convenience...

Speaking of which,

what happened to that lunchbox of love

you made for Mr. Ma?

Did he say he really likes you?

Don't mention Mr. Ma

in front of me again.

He's a complete freak

that needs to be avoided.

Freak?

Why? Did he use the lunchbox

as an excuse to

hold your hand and

kiss your hand and

do all sorts of things?

That would've been better.

Mr. Ma had been playing

Seon and me at the same time.

What?

My sister?

That's right. I brought him a home-cooked lunch

and he and Seon were alone in his office

eating the lunch that she had brought.

Really? Are you serious?

Why would I lie?

Go ask Seon.

If anyone makes my sister Seonhui cry

or breaks her heart...

I'll kill him.

I'm going to make him pay.

Okay.

Please do.

I'll assign Suk and Seon's revenge to you.

Mr. Ma. I'm going to...

Goodness. And you call yourself a man.

How could you play two women

with that face?

You need to get slapped on both sides of your face

to wake you right up.

Look.

Ms. Hong.

My goodness. Why is there so much dust today?

If it were a blanket, I'd beat it with a bat

and beat the dust out of it.

Hong Seonhui!

Listen to me, will you?

Who said you could say

my name like that?

A name is meant to be said.

Will it wear out if I say it?

It will, so don't say it again.

Got it?

I wasn't two-timing you. It's a misunderstanding.

Why would I tell the cosmetics shop lady that I like her?

My heart already belongs to someone else.

I don't want to know where that heart goes

nor do I care in the slightest

so if you're not eating, leave.

Stop interfering with my business, okay?

Darn it.

Things got complicated.

Should I ask my housemate for help?

I went to a baseball game with my dad yesterday.

We sat in the skybox.

It was super nice.

You've never sat in the skybox, right?

I haven't.

I went deep-sea fishing with my dad on a boat.

We caught so many fish

the size of a puppy.

What did you do over the weekend?

Doesn't your dad play with you?

Well...

Hey. Ung doesn't have a dad.

Really?

I feel so sorry for you.

What's the point in doing well in school?

You have no dad.

Ung!

Mr. Ma!

Hey.

You know...

I've been listening to your conversation from there...

And you guys brag so much.

You're real pros.

We weren't bragging.

Whatever.

Let me ask you something.

Do you guys have a grandpa at home?

- No. / - No.

What about aunties and uncles?

No.

Then what about Suran?

Who's Suran?

We don't have anyone by that name at home.

There are only three people in my family.

What? Only three?

Ung has them all.

He has nine people in his family.

Nine.

That's right.

We have a big family so I have

plenty of people who play with me even without a dad.

That's why no matter how much you guys brag,

I'm not jealous at all.

Mr. Ma, let's go.

Okay. Let's go, housemate.

Be honest.

Those kids were owning you earlier, right?

You shouldn't be teaching kids slang language.

I didn't get owned.

I was just a little jealous.

Sure.

Whatever the case may be.

Junhui said that knowing I have no dad.

Because I beat him in race earlier today.

So there was a lot more to the story.

Ung.

Be frank with me.

Have you ever been envious

of your friends with dads?

Have I?

But you did everything for me.

You taught me baseball.

Took me to the bath house, and...

That's right.

You carried the heavy watermelon for my mom.

What if

I kept on doing all of that for you forever?

Excuse me?

Ung,

to be honest, I really like you.

And I like your mom a lot too.

May I

keep doing all of that for you

in your dad's place?

Mr. Ma.

Can you live to be 100, no, 200 years old?

What?

I wish I had a dad

who'd live a really long time

with my mom and me.

Ung,

look at this.

This is your life line.

I may not have much

but my life line is super long.

You won't have to worry about that.

That's a relief.

Okay, then. You can be my dad.

Hello?

Sir.

What do you mean, you'll cancel

our fabric purchase agreement?

This is a contract violation.

Paying the penalty doesn't solve the problem.

If we can't get this fabric

the Eunsong Project will come to a halt.

Hello?

Sir! Sir!

What?

Is he canceling our fabric purchase agreement?

This can't happen.

Someone must've interfered and did something.

Seyeon! Seyeon!

Who would do this?

I won't forgive them.

What do we do?

You tried to kill me.

I'll hold that over your head for the rest of your life.

Don't forget.

Your money and your life...

Are all mine.

Get me the $3 million within the week.

I'm warning you.

If you want to take Myeonghwan down...

You can't become enemies with Seyeon.

You must get her help instead.

You can't make Mr. Lee an enemy either.

Okay?

What game are you playing with the fabric now?

Game?

I don't think

you should talk to me like that.

Seyeon.

You're denser than I expected.

I'm the one who tipped you off

that Myeonghwan had your office bugged.

I also pushed him to take the bait

that you laid out for him too.

It's because I set it up...

That you were able to mess him up.

Is that so?

Myeonghwan is asking me for money to snatch away

the fabric that you're using for

the Eunsong Project.

If I give him the money...

You'll lose the fabric

and the Eunsong Project will be finished.

Do you think I'd just sit back

and watch that happen?

Seyeon.

If you promise

to work with me to drive Myeonghwan out...

I won't give him the money.

You wouldn't help me for free.

What do you want?

Making sure

the Eunsong Project succeeds.

You're good at designing clothes...

But you have zero skills...

In business management, marketing,

and everything else. I'm sure you know that.

Read this.

See how ridiculous this proposal is.

The core designers of the Eunsong Project,

Sa Chasun and Gu Sara...

They're useful as designers

but they're just like you.

Without my help...

You can't beat Myeonghwan.

Myeonghwan is trying to

snatch away our fabric.

Are you sure?

I was just with Gyeonghye.

She said he asked her for money

to steal our fabric.

Why did she tell you that?

She wants to work with me

to take him down together.

She says if I agree

she won't give him the money.

So?

Will you work with her?

I don't have a choice,

if I want the fabric.

Things have become complicated.

Let's meet up later and

discuss this in detail.

Yes, let's do that.

(Room 302, Green Motel, Busan)

Daegil must have taken Jaejun's sister

and hid very well.

Seyeon's family must be going crazy right about now.

I should check for myself tomorrow.

Jaejun.

Once you send Gyeonghye to her grave...

I will send you to jail.

Once all of that goes down,

Seyeon will lose it

and Myeonghwan will get rid of her.

It'll be a blood bath

and all of you will fall and die.

Like this.

Myeonghwan.

I'll take care of you myself...

At the end when it's all over.

I'll contact you later on...

When, where and how I'll do it.

I'll wait and see just how good a plan...

Jaejun brings me.

Seyeon.

Let Gyeonghye know that Hyojeong asked me

to kill her.

What?

What will you do then?

I'll use Gyeonghye

to get both Myeonghwan and Hyojeong.

That's how we'll both get our revenge.

But...

How will we use Gyeonghye?

Ask her...

To fake her death.

Do you think she'll do it?

Yes, she will.

She wants to eliminate them

as much as we do.

Jaeyeong.

When did you get here?

A few minutes ago.

You're still up.

I wanted some fresh air.

Jaejun, I'll go in first.

Spend some time with your sister before you go.

Okay. See you tomorrow.

Shall we sit?

I heard from Seyeon...

That you had a nightmare.

Yes.

May I ask what it was about?

I'd rather not say.

Okay.

Jaeyeong.

It will be difficult for you

as you regain your memories.

But you need to hang in there, okay?

Don't forget that your brother is by your side.

I won't.

I have you now.

I will be strong

and overcome these silly nightmares.

What were you and Seyeon

talking about earlier?

Just company stuff.

I see.

Jaejun.

Then can you stay a little bit longer?

Of course.

Then can you tell me about when I was little?

Should I start with

the dog that we had when you were 4?

Yes.

His name was Brave.

Dad found him on the street on a rainy day.

He was so timid,

that you named him Brave

so it'd grow to be braver.

I need to talk to you.

Let's talk in the study.

Just the two of us.

You found a way sooner than I expected.

Hyojeong.

Where's Jaeyeong?

Your sister

is apparently bawling and

begging to see her brother.

Don't sit. Stand and listen.

I'll kill...

Gyeonghye within the week.

What's your method?

I'll make it seem like a suicide.

Tell me in detail.

What is it?

I've decided to accept your offer.

In exchange...

Jaejun and I...

Will kill you.

What did you talk about?

I can't tell you yet,

but just trust me for now.

I like Seonhui.

Do you have feelings for Mr. Ma as well?

I'm the chairman of Winners Group.

How could you not give me a loan for $3 million?

That's absurd.

Didn't you miss me?

I missed you a lot.

If you don't take this opportunity,

you will never get rid of that monster.

You decide.

For more infomation >> Mysterious Personal Shopper | 인형의 집 EP.84 [SUB : ENG, CHN / 2018.06.29] - Duration: 32:51.

-------------------------------------------

Lego Avengers Infinity War: Iron Man Vs Thanos Titan Battle Fight | Lego Stop Motion Animation [4K] - Duration: 1:19.

Lego Avengers Infinity War: Iron Man Vs Thanos Titan Battle Fight | Lego Stop Motion Animation [4K]

For more infomation >> Lego Avengers Infinity War: Iron Man Vs Thanos Titan Battle Fight | Lego Stop Motion Animation [4K] - Duration: 1:19.

-------------------------------------------

Florence Welch Was in a Band Called the Toxic Cockroaches - Duration: 4:43.

-Welcome to the show.

We were just talking backstage.

We've met a couple of times because you hosted "SNL" and --

or you didn't host, but you were a musical guest

in 2010 and 2011.

You don't do a lot of talking on talk shows?

-No, I get really nervous and I get quite shy, so, yeah.

-All right.

-I get a bit scared, but I'm gonna try.

-Okay. Good. [ Cheers and applause ]

Well, one thing you did -- Yeah.

[ Applause ]

And this wasn't unique to this show.

I guess you do this all the time.

But I went to the dressing room to say hello before the show.

It's the same dressing room every night.

It doesn't look any different, except tonight when I walked in,

you had completely redecorated.

[ Laughter ]

There were a lot of scarves.

-I think I moved the mirror around a bit.

And yeah, I have --

you know, I have quite a strong sense of aesthetic.

I don't know if that comes across.

-Yeah. [ Laughter ]

When you walk into a room that no one has touched

and you've completely rearranged it, it came across.

[ Laughter ]

-Some people say it's obsessive, but I'm working on it.

-Obsessive would be, if I called you after you left and was like,

"You didn't put it back exactly right."

-But it looks better.

-Well, it -- Okay. It looks a little better, yeah.

But that's something you do when you are on tour?

-Yeah. I mean, we bring -- well, yeah.

I bring -- I kind of collect throws and --

there's lots of patterns and embroidery and, kind of --

but it's also a nice thing to do when you arrive and, you know,

I spend, like, a good half an hour just kind of

decorating and something.

-Can you go over to friends' houses and leave it alone?

-It's hard, no.

-No. [ Laughter ]

I stay at home a lot.

[ Laughter ]

I wish that was a joke. [ Laughter ]

-Well, you, obviously, you can't stay home all the time

because you're going out on tour.

Australia, New Zealand -- you are coming here to the States.

You're doing the Barclays. -Yes.

-So, do you like the road?

Do you like the big shows?

-The shows are kind of -- it's just so important to me.

It's where everything comes together.

I don't know. It's kind of, like,

how I make sense of myself, in a way.

But also, I feel kind of -- I've been doing it for a while,

and I feel kind of really honored,

'cause sometimes you really get to see

the best in people at a show. -Sure.

-Like, you -- I mean, I literally, I'm up there like,

"Everybody, tell each other that you love each other.

Tell people you don't know you love each other."

And you just see everybody, they're so up for it.

And, yeah.

So, it -- it, kind of -- it's so important to me,

the live aspect and connection is such a big part of that.

And when you feel you're taking everyone somewhere with you.

It's a very collaborative thing, I think, a gig.

-And it must be nice, obviously, to now be known.

You know, I'm sure in your early gigs,

people didn't know who you were,

and if you told them to go tell each other they love each other,

they're like, "That weird lady is being very bossy."

[ Laughter ]

-I don't know. I was very drunk most of these.

-Oh, okay. [ Laughter ]

-I was definitely still being bossy.

I don't think I minded if people didn't do it.

-Oh, that's cute.

But this is -- very early on,

you knew you wanted to be a performer.

This is not something you came to late in life.

I've heard -- I should say I've read that

when you were 8 years old,

you would put on your mom's robes and sing Billie Holiday

with a wine glass full of orange juice.

[ Laughter ]

So, you -- you were, what, like,

you wanted all of rock music early on.

-Yeah. Yeah, yeah.

I was like, "I know what I'm gonna be,

and it involves drinking and being sad."

[ Laughter ]

And, you know, I went there.

[ Laughter ]

-Yeah.

You know, it's nice when an 8-year-old finds their dream.

-I was, like, 8 and I knew that it would involve a wine glass.

-Oh, my God.

Also, as an 8-year-old, being like,

"Billie Holiday -- That's someone who gets me."

-Yes. [ Laughter ]

Billie Holiday, like, Etta James, Nina Simone,

you know, those were -- those were the first voices

that I was really drawn to.

-That's fantastic.

I always, I remember, you know, the first time I heard you sing,

and I also remember hearing the band name and being like,

"Wow. Florence and the Machine, that's a fantastic band name."

It was not your first band.

But it maybe was your first good band name.

What was your first band?

-My first band was at school.

And I was 11,

and I had a punk band called The Toxic Cockroaches.

-Okay. [ Laughter ]

-But we only had a drum kit.

I was the guitarist, but I didn't have a guitar.

And the only instrument we had was a drum kit.

-Okay, so, what does a guitarist without a guitar hold?

-[ Laughs ]

Not much. -Yeah.

-Yeah, not much.

I held a lot of enthusiasm.

-Oh, that's good. Yeah. -Yeah.

[ Cheers and applause ]

That comes across today.

For more infomation >> Florence Welch Was in a Band Called the Toxic Cockroaches - Duration: 4:43.

-------------------------------------------

Florence + the Machine: "Hunger" - Duration: 3:58.

-Performing "Hunger,"

give it up for Florence and the Machine, everybody.

[ Cheers and applause ]

♪ -Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh ♪

♪ Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh ♪

♪ Ooh, ooh, ooh ♪

♪ -At seventeen, I started to starve myself ♪

♪ I thought that love was a kind of emptiness ♪

♪ But at least I understood then the hunger I felt ♪

♪ And I didn't have to call it loneliness ♪

♪ We all have a hunger ♪

♪♪

♪ We all have a hunger ♪

♪♪

♪ We all have a hunger ♪

♪♪

♪ We all have a hunger ♪

♪ But tell me what you need, oh, you look so free ♪

♪ The way you use your body ♪

♪ Baby, come on and work it for me ♪

♪ Don't let it get you down ♪

♪ You're the best thing I've seen ♪

♪ We never found the answer but we knew one thing ♪

♪ We all have a hunger ♪

♪ -We all have a hunger ♪

♪ -We all have a hunger ♪

♪ -We all have a hunger ♪

♪ -We all have a hunger ♪

♪ -We all have a hunger ♪

♪ -We all have a hunger ♪

♪ -We all have a hunger ♪

♪ -And it's Friday night and it's kicking in ♪

♪ And I can't dress, they're gonna crucify me ♪

♪ Oh, but you and all your vibrant youth ♪

♪ How could anything bad ever happen to you? ♪

♪ You make a fool of death with your beauty ♪

♪ And for a moment I thought that love was in the drugs ♪

♪ But the more I took, the more it took away ♪

♪ And I could never get enough ♪

♪ I thought that love was on the stage ♪

♪ You give yourself to strangers ♪

♪ You don't have to be afraid ♪

♪ And then it tries to find a home with people ♪

♪ Oh, and I'm alone ♪

♪ Picking it apart and staring at your phone ♪

♪♪

♪ We all have a hunger ♪

♪♪

♪ We all have a hunger ♪

♪♪

♪ We all have a hunger ♪

♪♪

♪ We all have a hunger ♪

♪ But tell me what you need ♪

♪ Oh, you look so free ♪

♪ The way you use your body ♪

♪ Baby, come on and work it for me ♪

♪ Don't let it get you down ♪

♪ You're the best thing I've seen ♪

♪ We never found the answer but we knew one thing ♪

♪ We all have a hunger ♪

♪ -We all have a hunger ♪

♪ -We all have a hunger ♪

♪ -We all have a hunger ♪

♪ -We all have a hunger ♪

♪ -We all have a hunger ♪

♪ -We all have a hunger ♪

♪ -We all have a hunger ♪

♪ -And it's Friday night and it's kicking in ♪

♪ And I can't dress, they're gonna crucify me ♪

♪ Oh, but you and all your vibrant youth ♪

♪ How could anything bad ever happen to you? ♪

♪ You make a fool of death with your beauty ♪

♪ For a moment I forget to worry ♪

[ Cheers and applause ]

-Florence and the Machine, everyone.

The album "High as Hope" is out now.

For more infomation >> Florence + the Machine: "Hunger" - Duration: 3:58.

-------------------------------------------

Florence Welch Talks About the Coven She Founded - Duration: 2:50.

-You've written a book. This is a collection of drafts

of lyrics, drawings, things like that.

Is this something -- are you someone

who saves everything and constantly is keeping

your work with you as you travel?

-Yes. Yeah, I've always had notebooks all the time

and I'm always, kind of, writing things down.

Scraps of paper is one of the most important thing to me, so,

I keep everything.

But, yeah, when I was -- I would never lose notebooks.

Like, I would go out all night and I would lose keys

and phones and boyfriends. [ Laughter ]

But I would always come home, like,

clutching the notebook, like, this, kind of,

like wine soaked, battered up notebook, but I never lost them.

You know? -That's fantastic.

-Always managed to keep hold of it.

So, they are all in there. -That pays off.

Now, this is not your first experience in books.

You -- what age were you writing your spell books?

Is this accurate? -[ Laughs ]

Yes, I -- This is making me sound like such a weird kid.

[ Laughter ]

-We're already past the -- yeah. -Unsurprising.

People could guess. -Yeah.

-But, yeah, I started a -- I started a coven at school.

-A coven? -Yes.

A coven. -So, sort of like a wit--

a sorority for witches. -Yes.

[ Laughter ]

And we -- Yeah, I wrote a spell book.

There were spells in there.

There were, like, love spells.

-Uh-huh.

-Like, trying to get, like, the kid in the next class

to fall in love me. I don't know if he did.

-Oh, yeah. -If you're out there...

-If you're out there and have always had, like,

this longing desire for Florence,

that was the spell. -That was that.

[ Laughter ]

-I want to ask, you are gonna perform a song for us tonight.

This is a -- a very personal song.

When you are writing songs that, sort of,

have an emotional core to them,

is it more difficult because you are writing about yourself,

or is it easier because you

are connected to what you are writing about?

-Especially this song, I think --

A lot of these songs actually came from poems I was writing.

And when you are writing poetry, it's kind of --

it's more insular, but I play these funny tricks on myself.

There's this self deception that goes on where I'm like,

"Nobody has to ever read this. Just write it down."

We won't put it -- Certainly won't put it in a song.

I certainly won't talk about it on a talk show.

-Yeah. [ Laughter ]

-But this, kind of, deception goes on,

and then I -- I write it down.

And, so, then it made it in -- its way into a song,

and I didn't think it ever would.

You know, I didn't think it was something I'd ever say

out loud or show to anybody.

But the fact that I didn't want to

seemed like it was probably important.

-Well, I'm so happy you are gonna sing it for us tonight.

And it really has just been so lovely having you here.

Please -- -Thank you.

-Please, come back again. Florence Welch, everybody.

For more infomation >> Florence Welch Talks About the Coven She Founded - Duration: 2:50.

-------------------------------------------

[MV] Park Sang Don(박상돈) _ Hill of Longing(그리움의 언덕) (LISTEN 028) - Duration: 3:58.

Along the silent path in the forest

When I go up the hill

The waving wind and rippling field

There's a full-grown longing

Colored by the sunset

It came back again

I miss you I miss you

I repeated these words so many times

If I fold this longing in my heart again

Would it be delivered by the wind?

The silent moonlight The sound of the bugs in the grass

When the seasons change

You're waving and I am rippling

In the night sky over the hill

There's a longing that is lost

It came back again

I miss you I miss you

I repeated these words so many times

If I fold this longing in my heart again

Would it be delivered by the wind?

The silent moonlight The sound of the bugs in the grass

When the seasons change

You're waving and I am rippling

In the night sky over the hill

There's a longing that is lost

There's a longing that is lost

For more infomation >> [MV] Park Sang Don(박상돈) _ Hill of Longing(그리움의 언덕) (LISTEN 028) - Duration: 3:58.

-------------------------------------------

傳統硬舉教學part.2 握距、握法、啟動闊背肌|by JTS 【CC字幕】 - Duration: 8:57.

For more infomation >> 傳統硬舉教學part.2 握距、握法、啟動闊背肌|by JTS 【CC字幕】 - Duration: 8:57.

-------------------------------------------

L 4:Programming For Problem Solving,Computer Components, Block Diagram of Digital Computer in Hindi - Duration: 19:20.

www.universityacademy.in

www.universityacademy.in

Like

Share

Subscribe

For more infomation >> L 4:Programming For Problem Solving,Computer Components, Block Diagram of Digital Computer in Hindi - Duration: 19:20.

-------------------------------------------

CatBoy PJ MASKS Toys Watch - Duration: 10:16.

Yes, we won we got all the Toys let's play another game

Hi boys, and girls. It's the cat boy PJ Masks toys watch. It's time to be a hero

Hey Dino pals, this is Toy Rex here. Let's see what toy surprise we have today

I don't know where is cat boy. I don't see them anywhere. He's gonna be late for the PJ masks party super cat speed

Cat boy you're late again. I'm so sorry guys. I forgot the time

That's okay. Don't worry cat boy

But we also got you a present that will help you never forget the time and it's also super fun

Wow awesome at present. What's the present PJ map?

It's the super awesome PJ masks super cat boy learning watch. Well, it looks so cool

Wow, this watch looks so pretty

There's Kip with blue logo and you can put the watch on your wrist and it opens up. So cool

It has four games and a bunch of awesome stuff, and there's cat boy

When you open up the watch you can tell the time but there's also all these super fun games

You can chase Romeo solve problems catch new Joe's find the smallest number and choose cat boys faces. So cool

Let's go PJ masks. It's time to be a hero

Time to open up the super cool watch here you

This watch looks so cool. It's all blue just like cowboy and you can open it up

Cat-boy let's scare. Hoppy let's find a game to play. This is the game controller press ok

Wow cool

Gekko-mobile here. Let's play this game

There's Romeo he's taking off now the PG master in the Gekko appeal let's chase down Romeo

Obstacles and not get hit we're gonna use the gekko-mobile to chase Romeo. He's driving away in his lab

We're gonna catch you Romeo watching

Garbage at us we gotta move away

Good job, let's go super speed

This is SuperDuper fun

We have to choose a path to find Romeo so which one is the diamond this side is a triangle

This side is a diamond. That means we'll prep this side

Here we go, we got to the next stage. Wow, it's faster

Move away from the garbage

Cool chameleons almost catching up

SuperDuper Daniel awesome

We're going so fast Romeo can't stop it

We're gonna get you Romeo

Cool chameleons, we're almost catching them

Super caper Daniel awesome

Wow

We gotta find Romeo. This side is a circle and this sides a triangle

That means we have to find Romy on the triangle top. Here we go

We almost caught up let's go guys. Wow, it's really fast this time

We're gonna get you Romeo macho Romeo is throwing garbage at us we gotta move away

Good job

Going so fast Romeo

Camellias we're almost catching up

Rolling took to heart this side is a circle this sides a heart. That means we're going this side. Here we go

Yes, we know we win

Surprise

Surprise I can even see the PJ medicine mark which toy should we open at first?

Let's open up the really big toy right here. Whoa

Wow, it's a dragon from How to Train Your Dragon

Awesome. Let's open up the Dragon

Wow, we got stormfly's so awesome stormfly is a blue dragon with jealous spice

really cute little wind

Awesome, and he can open his mouth Chomp Chomp Chomp. Huh? So cool. This is Astrid's dragon

So cool. He flys together with toothless. Let's go

Now we got more surprise toys, let's open up spider-man cool. It's spider-man spider with Sandman

Yes, we did a difference we got spider twins so cool she's really awesome

she's a super cool spider-man superhero that words of Peter Pan and

Four more surprise toys left. Let's open up. This one next. I see Batman and Aquaman so cool

This is the Justice League mystery mini. That means there's Wonder Woman - here we go

It's

Here we go, oh

We got the super cool amazing Batman and he looks super duper cool

He's wearing his black man with a long black cape and he's holding his Ben ray

It's like a boring when he throws it it comes right back. So cool famine is the leader of the Justice League

He's a super smart billionaire. He's got lots of awesome gadgets to use like the battlefield and even the batplane. Let's go

Three more surprise toys left this time. Let's open up

X-man cuz x-man is so cool. Look. There's Wolverine any of the Colossus which x-men are we gonna get?

Wow, we got the super cool Wolverine and this is a Wolverine bobblehead

So awesome Wolverine is yellow black and got really sharp sharp claws that come out of his head

He's really really strong

she's really good at blitz and his power is

regeneration when he gets hurt he can recover right away because he's super strong and he's the leader of the x-men and he's really really

Awfully cool. Let's go over in

Who else we have list? We've got a transformer and a Star Wars. Let's see the Star Wars first. Wow. So cool

There's kylo Ren and here are the rest of the figures. There's the super awesome Chewbacca

Pilot Poe and even

Strippers awesome. Oh

This is super duper fun

Well, we have one of the bad guy. She's one of the pilots for the first-order. She drives a TIE fighter

She's got love like it blue hat. Let's see if she can do a flip

Only one more surprise toy left and stormfly is sitting on the awesome chest runner first

We have to put down stormfly and we get the Oh No

Wow, he's the leader of the Decepticons and look at all the awesome figures you could get ultimate

We did it down France we got this super awesome bumblebee, he's super happy and smiling. He's a blue transformer robot

So cool. He's a member of the Autobots - oh go. Look. He's a little blue car and they pushed it down

Wow he transformed into a robot so cool

Back into a car. Wow, that's

Super break

Try to transfer back into a car and go for a super cool Drive, here we go

Wow so cool

The PJ masks got all these awesome surprise toys sound fun help on my daughter friends

Happy happy day and I'll see everybody in the next toy right videos

Thanks for watching. Dino pals. You guys are awesome

For more awesome surprises with me click here and give me a big high-five to subscribe. Enjoy the diner Club

For more infomation >> CatBoy PJ MASKS Toys Watch - Duration: 10:16.

-------------------------------------------

Said The Sky & Dabin - Superstar (feat. Linn) 「 Lyrics 」 - Duration: 3:27.

No one knows, when I'm all alone

I'm staring at old photos of you

All time low I should let it go

But why do I keep falling for you

When I don't wanna feel like I've been used

Even If I know that's what you do

But everytime you touch me I want you

And your love

Even a superstar can be sorry

With no place for hiding out

Even a superstar can be lonely

Do you think about me now ?

I've been running around on my own

Like I'm looking for somewhere to go

Even a superstar can be lonely

Do you think about me now ?

All the same, like I never change

Don't know what I've been thinking about

You talk to me and I take the bate

And everything is perfect for now

When I don't wanna feel like I've been used

Even If I know that's what you do

But everytime you touch me I want you

And your love

Even a superstar can be sorry

With no place for hiding out

Even a superstar can be lonely

Do you think about me now ?

I've been running around on my own

Like I'm looking for somewhere to go

Even a superstar can be lonely

Do you think about me now ?

Even a superstar can be sorry

With no place for hiding out

Even a superstar can be lonely

Do you think about me now ?

For more infomation >> Said The Sky & Dabin - Superstar (feat. Linn) 「 Lyrics 」 - Duration: 3:27.

-------------------------------------------

Một Ngày Ở Dresden - Dresden in einem Tag Vlog4 - Duration: 11:02.

For more infomation >> Một Ngày Ở Dresden - Dresden in einem Tag Vlog4 - Duration: 11:02.

-------------------------------------------

ROBLOX | Công Ty của Được Phạm Tv | - Duration: 5:47.

For more infomation >> ROBLOX | Công Ty của Được Phạm Tv | - Duration: 5:47.

-------------------------------------------

How to Style Your Bathroom Countertops Like a Pro - HGTV - Duration: 1:01.

For more infomation >> How to Style Your Bathroom Countertops Like a Pro - HGTV - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

✅ Shirin David: YouTube-Star liegt im Krankenhaus - Duration: 1:59.

 Sie freute sich so sehr auf das Beyoncé-Konzert und dann passierte es: YouTuberin Shirin David musste ins Krankenhaus. Am Donnerstagabend schockierte die schöne Ex-DSDS-Jurorin ihre Fans mit einem Foto aus dem Krankenbett, auf welchem sie am EKG hängt

Was ist denn da passiert? Shirin David hat eine angeborene Krankheit „WPW-Syndrom mal wieder am Stizzle", kommentiert Shirin das Foto. Das WPW-Syndrom (Wolff-Parkinson-White-Syndrom) ist eine Herzrhythmusstörung, die sich durch Herzrasen, Schwindel oder sogar Bewusstlosigkeit bemerkbar machen.Herzrhythmus-Störungen in Shirin Davids Alter ungewöhnlich Herzrhythmusstörungen sind in ihrem Alter eigentlich höchst ungewöhnlich

Laut dem Allgemeinmediziner Dr. Walter Dresch treten diese in den meisten Fällen bei älteren Menschen oder bei Leistungssportlern auf.  Die Krankheit unter der Shirin leidet, sei jedoch „eine angeborene Störung", so Dr

Dresch. Das WPW-Syndrom sei keine Seltenheit und „ist mittlerweile Medikamentös relativ gut behandelbar".Für die Erkrankten sei es „natürlich höchst unangenehm" und sie müssten teilweise mit schwerwiegenden Folgen, wie beispielsweise Thrombose rechnen. Ein weiteres Foto kommentierte die Berlinerin mit: „3x darfst Du raten, wer heute Abend nicht aufs Beyoncé-Konzert gehen wird, weil gewesen." Lesen Sie hier: Die zehn erfolgreichsten deutschen Influencer.Ihre Fans unterstützen Shirin David grandios Nach dieser Enttäuschung freut Shirin sich umso mehr über die lieben Kommentare ihrer Fans

Diese versprechen dem YouTube-Star, für sie dazu sein und hoffen, dass es ihrem Idol bald besser geht. Außerdem versorgten sie Shirin mit zahlreichen Videos und Eindrücken des Beyoncé-Konzerts

Shirin ist gerührt: „Gott sei Dank habe ich die besten Leute der Welt um mich herum, die mir Videos, Livestreams und Fotos wie am Fließband zukommen lassen." Auch Sängerin Beyoncé musste am Donnerstag mit ihren Kindern ins Krankenhaus (hier mehr dazu lesen)

Shirin schrieb dazu: „Sis und ich haben heute beide einfach keinen guten Tag." (kiba)

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét