Thứ Bảy, 30 tháng 6, 2018

Waching daily Jun 30 2018

Hey, kids it's me PDRsan

PDRsan

is

ANGRY!

Now what?

YouTube deleted Bucchan's channel!!!

Buc

chan?

You know that guy who's around my age

and is also as cringey as me

The guy who does "Shachihoko!"

This guy

I made you background music♪

You better me grateful♪

Oh

Who?

You just need to know that his channel has been deleted

Okay

they deleted imiga's channel too!

Imi

ga?

*sigh* the guy who does the pen spinning stuff

The other guy in Kaiware Hammer (Maho-chan's rap group)

Oh!

The Marty Jannetty of Kaiware Hammer

Dude, I'm being serious here! Why would you say something like that!?

because that's what it says in the script

Anyway

Bucchan

and Imiga's channels

were deleted by YouTube

Why?

Bucchan got 3 strikes on his channel

I'm not sure about imiga, but I'm guessing it's the same for him

I see

I was talking to Bucchan on line and he said

I got two strikes in two weeks

so I went around deleting videos that I thought they might not like, but it was no use...I got my third stirke

This is what's wrong!!!

What?

When YouTube deletes one of your videos (for going against the community guidelines)

you get an email like this

It basically says that your video was deleted because it goes against the community guidelines

it gives you a bunch of reasons why your video might of been deleted and you can look at the community guidelines

but they never give you the exact reason for why they deleted your video (you can only guess...unless you whipped out your dick or something)

so even if you want to be careful not to make the same mistake

you can't because you don't know what you did wrong...(unless you whipped your dick out)

YouTube is like a parent telling off their kid, but not telling them why

P-chan!

How many times have I told you not to do that!

What?

I told you if you did it again, no video games for a week

but mommy

What did I do wro...

No video games for a week!

wait

what did I do wrong?

read this?

Mum's Rules!

Of course you can appeal this

I managed to get my video back and my strike taken away (although they did age restrict my video...but that's kind of my fault XD)

but I've heard that they don't do this for everyone (even if the video was unfairly removed...)

Videos not going to subscriptions

notifications not going out to everybody

the yellow mark of death

and now

you don't know when you're channels gonna be taken down

YouTube has really gone down the toilet in recent years...

I've watched a bunch of video from Bucchan and Imiga

and they do have the occasional

iffy

video

but dude come on

pretty much every YouTuber on the trending page has

iffy

videos

Yeah

If Logan Paul can keep his channel after showing a dead body, shouldn't they be able to? (I mean they definitely didn't do anything even close to that fucked up shit)

YouTube just doesn't give a shit about smaller channels

Of course I don't give a shit

Mr.

YouTube...

I don't give two shits about small channels

All I care about are huge channels (that I like) that are going to make me that money!

Don't do that face

You've been on YouTube for over 10 years

You should know that by now

Do you want me to delete your channel too?

That's what I thought

See ya! I've got things to do

Wait! Mr YouTube!!

What?

I have a message from Imiga

You little shit!

I have a message from Bucchan

so Imiga and Bucchan both lost their channels

Imiga has started a new channel

so go give him a sub (if you want) :D

and Bucchan

I think he'll eventually make a new channel

so

I'll add the link down below when he does make the channel

so go check out their new channels

Bye(^o^)/

Please give me a thumbs up if you enjoyed the video(^o^)b

Don't forget to subscribe!

Maybe click the bell icon to get notifications for my videos ^^

Also I've been updating my second channel a lot, so feel free to check that out

some people say it's better than this channel...XD

Hopefully I will see you here tomorrow with a new Q&A vid

!!!(^-^)

For more infomation >> ユーチューブに怒っています!!! Angry At YouTube!!! - Duration: 4:48.

-------------------------------------------

2 LITERS OF RAW MILK GIRLS DRINKING CHALLENGE | FOOD CHALLENGE TAMIL | FOODIE GIRLS - Duration: 4:49.

For more infomation >> 2 LITERS OF RAW MILK GIRLS DRINKING CHALLENGE | FOOD CHALLENGE TAMIL | FOODIE GIRLS - Duration: 4:49.

-------------------------------------------

YouTube Keyboard Short Cut keys || Useful keyboard Shortcuts For You Tube || Omfut Tech - Duration: 2:40.

YouTube Keyboard Short Cut keys

Useful keyboard Shortcuts For You Tube

For more infomation >> YouTube Keyboard Short Cut keys || Useful keyboard Shortcuts For You Tube || Omfut Tech - Duration: 2:40.

-------------------------------------------

【太鼓の達人】八竜ノ乱! 四倍で双竜ノ乱やってみた - Duration: 2:48.

For more infomation >> 【太鼓の達人】八竜ノ乱! 四倍で双竜ノ乱やってみた - Duration: 2:48.

-------------------------------------------

Tony Jaa Fight Scene, War Or Warface // Stars Story - Duration: 2:01.

For more infomation >> Tony Jaa Fight Scene, War Or Warface // Stars Story - Duration: 2:01.

-------------------------------------------

DESSINER LE CORPS HUMAIN - Duration: 1:29.

For more infomation >> DESSINER LE CORPS HUMAIN - Duration: 1:29.

-------------------------------------------

Understand spoken Spanish with Juan from Easy Spanish - Duration: 1:13:51.

For more infomation >> Understand spoken Spanish with Juan from Easy Spanish - Duration: 1:13:51.

-------------------------------------------

Best Funny Videos 2018 || People Doing Stupid Things -p30 - Duration: 4:01.

Best Funny Videos 2018

For more infomation >> Best Funny Videos 2018 || People Doing Stupid Things -p30 - Duration: 4:01.

-------------------------------------------

【洒落怖 ドルイド信仰】ケルト人が信仰していたドルイドの痕跡を見つけた叔父が体験した恐怖の物語.洒落怖動画 - Duration: 16:48.

For more infomation >> 【洒落怖 ドルイド信仰】ケルト人が信仰していたドルイドの痕跡を見つけた叔父が体験した恐怖の物語.洒落怖動画 - Duration: 16:48.

-------------------------------------------

11 dolog, amit ne tegyél egy nárcisztikussal! | Mathieu Bréart (magyar felirattal) - Duration: 8:33.

For more infomation >> 11 dolog, amit ne tegyél egy nárcisztikussal! | Mathieu Bréart (magyar felirattal) - Duration: 8:33.

-------------------------------------------

EFSANE LOL URF KOMİK ANLAR MONTAJI! LOL KOMİK ANLAR! - Duration: 10:28.

For more infomation >> EFSANE LOL URF KOMİK ANLAR MONTAJI! LOL KOMİK ANLAR! - Duration: 10:28.

-------------------------------------------

♪♪Học Tiếng Mèo Kêu♪♪ Tổng Hợp Cover ''Học Tiếng Mèo'' Dễ Thương Nhất Quả Đất I TOP TIKTOK 2018 ♪♪ - Duration: 4:43.

For more infomation >> ♪♪Học Tiếng Mèo Kêu♪♪ Tổng Hợp Cover ''Học Tiếng Mèo'' Dễ Thương Nhất Quả Đất I TOP TIKTOK 2018 ♪♪ - Duration: 4:43.

-------------------------------------------

Heavy showers to lash Korea over weekend, Typhoon Prapiroon on its way - Duration: 0:39.

If you're here in South Korea, get your umbrellas out...the monsoon season continues with heavy

showers throughout the country over the weekend.

Most regions will see around 100 millimeters of rain...

Seoul can expect can expect up to 150 millimeters over the next two days.

However, in the most southern regions, it's going to be even more intense... with some

southern provinces and Jeju Island expected to see up to four-hundred millimeters of rain.

Typhoon Prapiroon, a typhoon formed near Japan's Okinawa Island, is forecast to reach South

Korea on Monday,... bringing even more rain next week.

Government authorities have warned to be careful of flooding and landslides.

For more infomation >> Heavy showers to lash Korea over weekend, Typhoon Prapiroon on its way - Duration: 0:39.

-------------------------------------------

徐梦圆 - China-A ♪ 【1 hour】 - Duration: 1:00:16.

Subcribe To My Channel <3

For more infomation >> 徐梦圆 - China-A ♪ 【1 hour】 - Duration: 1:00:16.

-------------------------------------------

Haarp Project | Reality Of Haarp Project | Documentary Museum - Duration: 3:04.

Subscribe To Documentary Museum

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét