Thứ Sáu, 29 tháng 6, 2018

Waching daily Jun 29 2018

Please SUBSCRIBE to the channel!

Please SUBSCRIBE to the channel!

For more infomation >> Virgo virgo Money and Career January 2019 Horoscope Predictions - Duration: 4:46.

-------------------------------------------

TF2動畫 一個好的狙擊手[HDCC字幕] - Duration: 2:09.

For more infomation >> TF2動畫 一個好的狙擊手[HDCC字幕] - Duration: 2:09.

-------------------------------------------

Vũ Canh Kỷ phần 2 tập 28 VietSub 1080P Trailer tập 29 - Duration: 13:14.

For more infomation >> Vũ Canh Kỷ phần 2 tập 28 VietSub 1080P Trailer tập 29 - Duration: 13:14.

-------------------------------------------

Soda Candy melting in my mouth...! - Duration: 8:30.

What a color this is

Why is this happening?

Getting use to it

I'm going to cry

Hello everyone, I'm Miki Igarashi, Science girl

Anahiko!

Nice to meet you

Anahiko, tell me what a cool food would be?

Somen Noodle?

Yes, Lamune candy!

I didn't say that

I didn't say that. Lamune?

Yes, Lamune

The fizzy Lamune which makes your mouth fresh

has a connection with the chemical reaction in your mouth

I see

Let's make and learn today

So, Let's Science

Sugar Powder

Corn Starch

Edible baking powder

Citric Acid

is what we use

Add 50g of sugar powder to the bowl

Add 10g of corn starch

Add 1/2 tea spoon of edible baking powder

Add 1/2 tea spoon of citric acid

Mix them well

OK

Add a bit of lemon

Mix with hand

OK

Food coloring

Use some food coloring

Split in half the powder you mixed before

We will make 2 colors this time

Fresh pink is the color

This one is quite bright

First the pink is done

The green is done

Add the powder in a shape and bang on it

Why am I so clumsy?

Will this turn into a shape?

Bad feeling

It seems hard

Don't you think so? Ok

Getting use to it

If you hit in small strokes, it will gradually harden

What a skill

OK

Two colors are in a shape so

I will take it out

Oh no

I'm going to cry

So let's open up

Let's open it!

Crumbs...

It's all crumbs, Miki

When you do cooking experiments, it usually turns out like this

Hmm...you're right

I guess food related ones do not work well

Not good at it?

Maybe it's not a good match

Can you eat this?

I guess it is possible to eat...

It's all in crumbs but

Let's try it

It won't go to waste

-Let's try -Please do

Ah...no sign of solid

So powdery

Taste?

Good

Taste is good

It's really fizzy and

It's cool as well

So it does work like Lamune

The chemical reaction is happening so

It's good. It's a success

So positive

Not Lamune, but powder sweet

Powder Lamune

Well, the experiment this time wasn't quite a success

but it was informing

What is happening is...like this

When you melt baking powder in acid like citrus acid,

Co2 will come out and make it fizzy

This chemical reaction will take away the heat from the surrounding

so it will be cool

I see now.

That's what it was

You should all think of the amount you add in

The shape to put in was too big this time

A smaller one may have a bigger chance of success

but this was good so it's ok

Your teeth are all green colored

The food coloring

It was fun

Thank you very much!

It's green! Don't film me!

Try this at home

Bye bye

Another day

I couldn't make Anahiko eat...

I'm so frustrated

I couldn't sleep so

I will stay up all night and think about a come back

Adding two tea spoons of sugar powder

I hope this works

Next is the baking powder 1/4 the tea spoon

The citric acid is the same 1/4 the tea spoon

Up to here is the same as last time

Mix a little bit

I had too much food coloring in it last time

so this time

adding just one spoon which came with it

Mixing it well

It doesn't seem to be so different from last time

Mix it well

This is different from last time

I added lemon last time

When adding it, it's already acidic

so the baking powder already reacted

so I'm adding water instead this time

For the water, the amount was a little less as well

so I'm adding quite an amount of water this time

This will make the color of the food coloring come out well

so I don't have to add so much like last time

Mix this

What a nice color!

It wasn't like this last time!

so beautiful

Last time the shape was too big

so I'm using a tray to make smaller ice cubes

I'm pouncing it with the other end of the chopstick

Since there is enough water this time

so it solidifies well

ok ok ok

It's done

Let's open it on a tray

I hope it goes well

Done

What went better this time was

By adding more water

the color of the food coloring

came out more

With more water

the Lamune became harder was the success

The tray

The shape was bigger last time

Made it small and tried not to make it crumble

was the other better point

I pulled it out successfully

so I hope you can try this

Try this out at home

So goodbye

If you found this video to be useful

Press like and subscribe

Please do

If there are questions or any experiment you want her to do

Please write in the comment section

Please do

For more infomation >> Soda Candy melting in my mouth...! - Duration: 8:30.

-------------------------------------------

Baru..!! Katalog Tupperware Juli 2018 | Indonesia - Duration: 10:46.

For more infomation >> Baru..!! Katalog Tupperware Juli 2018 | Indonesia - Duration: 10:46.

-------------------------------------------

VLOG #9 TRIP TO AYIA NAPA 2018 | Benny Ngo - Duration: 16:32.

Hi! Welcome to my channel

I'm so excited to do this video!!

I'm going on the holiday

Woohoo!

I'm going to Ayia Napa, Cyprus

I've got everything with me

I'm not using my camera, I'm going to vlog with my iPhone

I have a Ring Stand Holder, it's easy to hold and it won't lose a phone when I'm on holiday

I've got a travelling plastic bag

They're really useful because if you have a bag without seeing through so you'll have to take things out

So I've got this travelling plastic bag which can seeing through and I don't have to take it out, which is perfect for travelling

It's half past 8, my dad will drop me off at Jasmine's house and we'll be leaving at 10 to the airport

I'm so excited to seeing my bestfriends Jasmine and Nikita

Three of us are going on holiday together!

We'll be leaving at 2pm from London to Ayia Napa

We will meet other 7 friends in Ayia Napa

I'm in love with my new shirt, I think this is one of my favourite summer clothes ever

The shirt, it's from River Island

This is the fisheye macro lens

So you'll see it more wide like a GoPro

You can see the background right now and you'll see more wide as I'm putting it on

Like that!

It does look like a GoPro, you can see everywhere in the background

I'll use it for vlogging

I borrow it from my bestfriend Lenka, the quality is really good

I've been bought one of my favourite trainers, I make them a Vans rose shoes

I got those same shoes from last year, but they're very old now so I've decided to get new ones

Woo!

We at the airport!!

J: I'm so excited!! B: Let's go!!

We've finally sent our suitcase off and we've checked out, we on the way to eat Cheeky Nando's! J: Nando's!!

B: I'm so hungry J: I'm looking forward to eat, I'm really hungry

B: Are you both hungry?

J: Definitely! N: I'm starving! B: Looking forward!

We're having a sample shot J: We will try Russian Vodka shots

We are on the way to aboard at gate number 35

We are on the airplane now

We will jet off soon

B: We are in Cyprus!!! J: So excited! N: Woo! Can't wait!

We are on the way to pick up our suitcase and then we are ready to go!

We will find our coach to the hotel

J: We will go clubbing tonight!! B: Hell yeah, that's a great idea!

B: Hey, we're in Cyprus! J: Hi!

We are on the way to nightlife!

I can't wait, we look forward to it!

N: Hi!

J: Who has fart?

J&B: Cheers!

I'm in a public room

I'm really tired and hungover from last night

Nightlife was really good, I love it!

I've had lots of drinks, they are cheap drinks

J: Hello!

B: Do you have a good last night? J: Yes! Definitely, we had a lot of fun last night!

A lot of fun, I'm looking forward to round 2 tonight! Woo!

J: Woo!

Hi! I've back from sunbathing, I've finally got tanned

Jasmine finally got tanned!

J: First time!

B: She's always pale on like every holiday, never get tanned but now she finally got tanned!

B: I'm so proud of her! J: Thank you!!

B: She just woke up from nap N: Hi

J: Looking forward to eat it

Hi, good morning

It's 10am now, I've woke up at like 8am

I'm really hangover, I've been vomiting everywhere! This is such the horrible feeling ever!

But at least I've survived

We will be on to the most beautiful beach, I'm so excited and we will on the watersport activities

I can't wait, I'm so excited

B: Guess where are we going to?! J: Where are we going? J: Oh ball!

B: I think it's called ''Crazy Ufo''

B: Really beautiful blue sea J: Let's ready to go!

We've got back from the crazy ufo, it's really good!

B: What do you think of this? J: Really fantastic, we fell over

J: Anyway we will go to the high mountain and jump off from cliff!

Miles: Hello! B: Hi!

We are here to eat our kebab!

Look at our glowing neon!

Why not?!

J: We are looking forward go to the Full Moon Party!

Ok.. That's nice!

SCREAMMMMMM

Stranger: High five

We are at McDonald's, we are starving and we haven't been eaten all day

So why not sharing with Jasmine

They are so massive! I'm looking forward to eat it

What do you think?

I think I will wear this on my last night tomorrow, I want a group picture of us wearing the same t-shirt and it would be look good!

I'm in Napa bitch! Woo!

Deon: I love you Benny :D

Guess where are we going to, we are on the bus

We on the way to WaterWorld! Yay, I'm so excited and today is the last day!

We are going to home tomorrow

J: Really sad.. But I'm excited to go WaterWorld today woo!

We will arrive WaterWorld very soon, I'm so excited

I don't know if it is better than Siam Park, Tenerife

J: I have a feeling that nothing beats Siam Park!

B: Siam Park is top!

N: And me too, I think I have the same feeling as Jasmine

Let's see what's happening there!

Wave!

J: Time to go home woo! Not woo, but you know what I mean

We are on the plane

J: Our flight has been delayed!

Yeah it has delayed, I'm not understand what is happening..

Only disabled access; such as wheelchair, deafness, people with crutches etc, go first before people

Rest of them waiting outside

That's why we are going first

J: Empty!

I feel so weird because we look so tanned

J: Me too, a little bit of tan

N: As if I've got tanned!

She get sunburned so easily..

N: Ginger life

This is the last video of Ayia Napa

So far, it was been so awesome time!

I apologised if I don't vlog that much, we always go to the nightlife

Never mind!

But it has been a great holiday

J: Bye bye! N: Bye bye! B: I hope you have a lovely summer term!

B: Bye!

For more infomation >> VLOG #9 TRIP TO AYIA NAPA 2018 | Benny Ngo - Duration: 16:32.

-------------------------------------------

[HBD Dare] Will I ever love again? - Duration: 3:08.

The distance between the two of us isn't filled

It's suffocating whenever it's shortened

Just as the overflowing memories grow stronger

What if I can forget about you

as things are now?

How should I think that

I should forget you so that you

won't come back to me?

What if I forget you, as things are now?

Will I ever love again?

Will I then really be able to express the happiness in my heart?

For more infomation >> [HBD Dare] Will I ever love again? - Duration: 3:08.

-------------------------------------------

[EPIC UNDERFELL Echo Update Трейлер] Все скоро закончится.. [ПЕРВОАПРЕЛЬСКАЯ ШУТКА 2018] - Duration: 0:56.

For more infomation >> [EPIC UNDERFELL Echo Update Трейлер] Все скоро закончится.. [ПЕРВОАПРЕЛЬСКАЯ ШУТКА 2018] - Duration: 0:56.

-------------------------------------------

UN Command and U.S. Forces Korea Command open their new headquarters at Camp Humphreys - Duration: 3:54.

Here in South Korea, United Nations Command... and U.S. Forces Korea have a new headquarters.

They'll be leaving the base they've used for decades in central Seoul... and relocating

to Camp Humphreys... south of the capital in Pyeongtae, Gyeonggi-do Province.

Our Park Ji-won was at the new headquarters' opening ceremony this morning.

The UN Command and U.S. Forces Korea held a ceremony Friday morning to officially open

their new headquarters at Camp Humphreys in Pyeongtaek, Gyeonggi-do Province,.... some

70 kilometers south of Seoul.

Hundreds of key military officials,... including South Korea's defense minister Song Young-moo

and the Commander of UN Command and U.S. Forces Korea General Vincent Brooks,... attended

the ceremony.

"The current turning point on the Korean peninsula is the result of the ROK-U.S. alliance,...

a win without fighting,... through overcoming lots of difficulties.

In this new era, troops of the UN Command and U.S. Forces Korea stationed in Pyeongtaek

will assume new missions that contribute to the peace and stability of the Korean peninsula

and the world, as a stabilizing presence in Northeast Asia."

"Today marks a historic milestone in the history of the United Nations Command which began

in 1950, and the history of the ROK-U.S. alliance.(...)

The UNC continues to be the home for the international commitment with the mandate to restore peace

and security in the defense of the Republic of Korea.

USFK will remain the living proof of the American commitment to the alliance."

General Brooks also expressed gratitude towards the South Korean government's financial contributions

in building the complex.

"This was a project that cost nearly 10.8 billion US dollars to build over 10 years.

The Republic of Korea's investment was over 90 percent of the cost, and for that 90 percent,

the United States remains with you 100 percent."

South Korean President Moon Jae-in also sent a congratulatory message,... read out by his

security aide Lee Sang-chul during the ceremony.

In the message, President Moon stressed the ROK-U.S. alliance has been the foundation

of not only the peace and stability of the Korean peninsula,... but also the democratization

and economic development of South Korea,... and he hoped that the ROK-U.S. alliance becomes

a 'great' alliance,... beyond the current military and comprehensive alliance.

The new base covers over 14 square kilometers, or some 3560 acres.

When complete,... it will contain military facilities, schools, hospitals and even golf

courses.

"This is the largest overseas U.S. base in the world, currently accommodating some 23

thousand people, including U.S. military officials and their families,.. and the base is expected

to grow to some 43 thousand people by 2022."

With the relocation,.. the United Nations Command and U.S. Forces Korea are leaving

Yongsan,... their home for the past six decades,... and plan to complete their move to Camp Humphreys,...

by the end of this year.

Meanwhile, the ROK-US Combined Forces Command will relocate to a building inside South Korea's

defense ministry in central Seoul by the end of the year.

Park Ji-won, Arirang News, Pyeongtaek.

For more infomation >> UN Command and U.S. Forces Korea Command open their new headquarters at Camp Humphreys - Duration: 3:54.

-------------------------------------------

How to create a poll on Facebook messenger - Duration: 1:41.

If you want to add a poll to a Facebook messenger group then go ahead and open messenger.

Remember you can add poll only to a Facebook messenger group.

You can not add poll or you can not send poll to a particular contact.

Now go to groups.

I will open this group.

Now tap on this plus icon here.

Then select "polls".

Then select "other" if you want to crate a poll and ask your own question.

Then you can type the question and then you can add option here.

If you want to add another option, select "Done" and you can put one more option here.

So, again if you want to put another option you can select "Done".

For me I will only add two option and then select "Submit".

Now you can see the poll has been created in Facebook messenger group and you can vote

it.

You can go to vote and then you can select "Too much" or "little", how much or little

or how much, which one is ok for you.

I will select "Too much" and then select "Submit" and you can see I have submitted the poll

result.

So, in this way you can create a poll in messenger group.

For more infomation >> How to create a poll on Facebook messenger - Duration: 1:41.

-------------------------------------------

『馬鹿野郎!!』入社2年目で退職を相談した後輩に当てられた上司の意外すぎる言葉【感動する話】 - Duration: 5:12.

For more infomation >> 『馬鹿野郎!!』入社2年目で退職を相談した後輩に当てられた上司の意外すぎる言葉【感動する話】 - Duration: 5:12.

-------------------------------------------

S. Korean inspectors return from N. Korea's Mt. Kumgang - Duration: 0:44.

A group of South Koreans have returned from the North this afternoon after a three-day

trip to prepare for reunions that'll be held in August for families separated by the Korean

War.

They inspected the Mount Kumkang resort, which will be the venue for the reunions, as agreed

last Friday by both sides' Red Cross organizations.

The team was led by Kim Byung-dae, who heads the humanitarian cooperation bureau of South

Korea's unification ministry.

With him were 20 people, including staff from the South Korean Red Cross and technicians.

They inspected the meeting rooms, hotels, rest areas, the fire station and the electricity

supplies.

South Korea will start renovating the facilities in July or August.

For more infomation >> S. Korean inspectors return from N. Korea's Mt. Kumgang - Duration: 0:44.

-------------------------------------------

GELİN GEÇMİŞE DÖNELİM #1 Mermili çocuk - Duration: 3:47.

For more infomation >> GELİN GEÇMİŞE DÖNELİM #1 Mermili çocuk - Duration: 3:47.

-------------------------------------------

Zakir Waseem Abbas Baloch imam mahdi as k bare mian - Duration: 5:57.

For more infomation >> Zakir Waseem Abbas Baloch imam mahdi as k bare mian - Duration: 5:57.

-------------------------------------------

ណូយ វ៉ាន់ណេត ft ហ៊ឹម ស៊ីវន ចម្រៀងបុណ្យភ្ជុំបិណ្ឌ | Noy Vanneth ft Him Sivorn Pchum Ben Song - Duration: 45:44.

Noy Vanneth ft Him Sivorn Pchum Ben Song

For more infomation >> ណូយ វ៉ាន់ណេត ft ហ៊ឹម ស៊ីវន ចម្រៀងបុណ្យភ្ជុំបិណ្ឌ | Noy Vanneth ft Him Sivorn Pchum Ben Song - Duration: 45:44.

-------------------------------------------

【銀婚紀念】馬德鐘與太太相識38年 網曬二人青澀中學相 - Duration: 2:39.

For more infomation >> 【銀婚紀念】馬德鐘與太太相識38年 網曬二人青澀中學相 - Duration: 2:39.

-------------------------------------------

Operation Nightingale! - Duration: 6:40.

Can you tell me what Operation Nightingale is and who does it help? So

Operation Nightingale is a program of recovery for service personnel from the

British Armed Forces and overseas now as well using archaeology and Heritage as

ways of the mechanism for improving their condition basically giving them a good

time. Tell me how you achieve that? How we achieve the improvement in their

condition is by finding various projects that they can work in the open air and

have fun with with their mates and camaraderie and basically get that

whole banter experience the things that they're perhaps missing from a military

environment in their civilian world and making sure they're able to use their

mind and their bodies, physical skills bringing their their skill sets that

sometimes they don't maybe even realize that they still have into a project

environment and working working as a team together. When we do archaeology

with them that the crucial thing from my perspective is that they have to find

stuff because there's nothing worse than doing a dig where you find nothing at all.

And what is it about archaeology that makes it so therapeutic? Well the great

thing about archaeology is that there is a job for everybody, so you can be in the

open air, you can do some digging or if you don't feel like digging you can work

on the finds or you can do some photography. As many of the individuals

on the project aren't particularly used to that sort of environment, they

concentrate really, really hard because they don't want to screw up, especially

in front of their mates so they're thinking really really hard about making

sure that what they're doing is a good piece of work and I think of a case in

point when I was speaking to one of the soldiers who was working on this job he

was working on an anglo-saxon burial, and I said to him after a couple days are you

not bored of doing this work? He said no, no - I'm loving it because I'm not

thinking about Iraq and that must be great that they're actually able to block

this thing out and think about something completely different it gives them a bit

of respite and I've had numerous guys saying they've had some of the best best

sleeps that they've ever had on these projects that's not just because I've

been talking to them, it's you know it's being out in the open air and they're

physically tired at the end you know it can't be quite a hard piece of work

doing this so I think it's a mixture of being able to be in an environment with

friends, doing new jobs that are interesting and also connecting with

their own heritage, one of the things we do is working on a lot of military

projects and they bring them the skill sets of knowledge of these military

environments and and elements of the excavation artifacts we're finding and that I

don't have as a skillset so it's it's giving something to a project as a whole.

That's great, so how did you come up with the idea for all of this? The project

came in in 2011 so it's been running for a while now and in fact it was a phone

call I received from the medical sergeant in Beachley barracks over in

Chepstow, who was attached to First Battalion of the Rifles (that's the

biggest of the infantry regiments) and he suggested that he's got one of his lads

who was going to commit suicide if he said unless he was able to do some

archaeology, it's not not the normal reaction you get, normally it drives you

to it but um no he wanted to do some archaeology and whether as I work for

the MOD as an archaeologist, whether we could set up a project for him and

that's not breaking any confidences the guy's been on on television to say this,

and so the phone call went in 2011 and it's gone up to today of going from one

small unit in the army right through to all the the branches of the armed forces

and we put yeah well over a hundred people through this program and some of

them gone and done degrees, some of them have worked for archaeological professional

companies and others have just got a nice group on Facebook that they'll have

a laugh with and you know if that's that's something that makes them feel

better than fantastic job done. Okay and who is it that you're targeting to get

involved with the project? There's always a way in and it's just knowing the right

people at the right right time really in many ways, so if there's any veteran that

fancies having a go at something to do with heritage, or they've got a

particular question about heritage then one that they want to get involved in

then but I'm keen to hear from them and see if we can make that sort of

thing happen, there's always a job, as I said, for everybody within archaeology

and um a lot of people get the bug, we've had people on the program that just did it

to shut the mate up, who've been rattling on about archaeology, but they keep

coming back and I think it's a bit of a bug really I've been doing it for years

and it's nice to see other people from a military environment having that that

sort of excitement and passion that I've got. It's that discovery moment, it's

finding something connecting directly to history through an object, you can find

an object that was fired let's say in the First World War and you read about

the First World War and that's great but to see something that was actually there in the

First World War then that's that's amazing.

Firstly what brought you to this project? It's the history of it basically, having

served in the Royal Tank Regiment, being part of the history of it, also having

family who served in the First World War on tanks,

that's what brought me to this you know it was a another way of being part

of it and finding what they went through always been interested in history as

itself as you see as a living historian as well as a hobby yeah I just want to get

more immersed you know got me more immersed into it. And is it just the First World War

that you're interested in? No erm modern well any military history really. I

grew up on a diet of war films, being taken to museums by my family. Okay

so what is it about this project that you find so beneficial?

It's helped me in my actual physical recovery and mental recovery from

being injured in Afghanistan in 2009. I needed to find a way of overcoming the

barriers of my physical but also post-traumatic stress disorder which I was

diagnosed with before leaving the forces and it's a way of actually

overcoming that barrier and also taking my mind off it as well. While I was

on the dig, I wasn't thinking of my time out there, I was thinking it you know

this is something it's keeping my mind off it and also thinking of the history

and the background of it and what was yeah what happened 100 years ago rather

than my actual service. And what message would you have to any former servicemen

that might be dismissive of this project? I highly recommend it, so it's a way of

over-coming you know you probably see it on TV is a bunch of tweed you know chino-

wearing archaeologists, basically digging a hole really on Time Team, but

when you're, when you're actually doing it you know it's something you're

gaining something out of it, your sense of pride at the end as well, you've found

an object, you know and then you can think - yeah I'm actually holding history,

you know this is how we've all developed, you know. The human race should never

forget about history, you know, they should always keep it in their memory, an

event like this is actually doing it.

For more infomation >> Operation Nightingale! - Duration: 6:40.

-------------------------------------------

U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo to visit Pyongyang next week: report - Duration: 1:40.

U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo will reportedly fly over to Pyongyang next week.

Despite it coming later than first expected, the Trump administration is hoping it can

keep pressure on North Korea to speed up the denuclearization process.

Cha Sang-mi reports.

U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo will reportedly visit North Korea next week, according to

the Financial Times.

Citing four unnamed U.S. officials,... the newspaper on Thursday said Pompeo has cancelled

a planned July 6th meeting with his Indian counterpart in Washington... in order to fly

to Pyongyang.

The officials added that the joint declaration signed by U.S. President Donald Trump and

North Korean leader Kim Jong-un on June 12th,... stipulated that Pompeo would hold "follow-on"

talks with an unnamed senior North Korean official "at the earliest possible date",...

but had given no timeline.

The visit will be the first senior-level meeting between the two sides since that historic

summit in Singapore.

The U.S. State Department wouldn't confirm the Financial Times' report.

Pompeo traveled to North Korea twice before the Singapore summit, the most recent in May,

when he returned to the U.S. with three American hostages who had been detained in the North.

The report comes after Pompeo testified to the Senate Appropriations Committee on Wednesday,

where he stated that contacts with North Korea are ongoing,... with him in charge of the

communication.

Pompeo said he was sure the regime knows the scope of denuclearization the Trump administration

is calling for.

He had also confirmed that no remains of U.S. soldiers killed during the Korean War have

been handed over by the North, but said he was optimistic they will be "in the not too

distant future."

Cha Sang-mi, Arirang News.

For more infomation >> U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo to visit Pyongyang next week: report - Duration: 1:40.

-------------------------------------------

Team Korea arrive home after rollercoaster World Cup campaign - Duration: 0:41.

The South Korean national football team have returned home after their rollercoaster of

a World Cup campaign in Russia.

They got a warm welcome Friday afternoon from the fans and reporters waiting for them at

Incheon International Airport.

Team Korea failed to move past the group rounds, having lost against Sweden and Mexico, but

in the eyes of many they won some redemption with a stunning 2-nil upset against defending

champions Germany in the final match of Group F.

Some of the players will get some much needed rest before reporting back to their own respective

club teams, while others will prepare to join the under-23 team for the Asian Games in Jakarta

in August.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét