Thứ Bảy, 30 tháng 6, 2018

Waching daily Jun 30 2018

Alltoppersbd present

For more infomation >> তামিল সিনেমার সুপারহিট ১০ জন |অ্যাকশন নায়কদের মা |যারা বাস্তবে অনেক জনপ্রিয় - Duration: 2:03.

-------------------------------------------

The UNBOXING of a FIN FUN MERMAID TAIL ~ WATERCOLOR WAVES - Duration: 5:17.

Dad!

Its here!

Fin fun was sending

me a gift

for being on the merCouncil and

it

is here!!!

For more infomation >> The UNBOXING of a FIN FUN MERMAID TAIL ~ WATERCOLOR WAVES - Duration: 5:17.

-------------------------------------------

教練課 | 重訓+有氧實測maybelline新粉底(可開字幕) - Duration: 5:45.

For more infomation >> 教練課 | 重訓+有氧實測maybelline新粉底(可開字幕) - Duration: 5:45.

-------------------------------------------

what is CHAYOTE SQUASH? - Duration: 6:59.

chef buck here and today we're gonna cook up some chayote

you want the skin to be nice and smooth and tight and

you want it to look like Kermit the frog's mouth ... I bought these at

the same time let's see this one here the seed is actually starting to come

out see that and this one here it's actually starting to sprout you know so

you can see these are getting kind of old but they're still edible in fact I'm

gonna saute these up today because I like to use these by sauteing them

slicing them thinly and then using a lot of spices and flavor it needs a lot of

flavor because it doesn't have a lot it's very bland it's sort of like a

jicama in fact I prefer these two jicama although I cooked some of these for my

mother last week and we've got our jicama too and she actually liked the

jicama more in camera girl you like jicama more don't ya I didn't mean to

put you honey this is a texture ingredient use this for the texture it

doesn't have a lot of flavor but you can eat this raw you can cook it you can eat

the skin there's a seed inside the entire thing is edible

show us if you cut it right down the middle you're gonna see boom that there

is a seed and it's very thin it's like a disc you know you can just kind of pop

it out boom and this is the other half over here since I cut it in the middle

but if you put it together you can see how thin that seed is and that's what's

sprouting out right here and it's going to become you know even bigger and start

to flower and blah blah blah and eventually it will grow legs and it will

eat you know like day of the Triffids or something like that but this seed is

edible you can eat this whole thing the skin is edible

can you hear that crunch oh yeah what does it taste like doesn't really taste

like anything but I actually don't mind me eating these raw you know even though

it doesn't have flavor I can see if you put some lime

juice on here or some lemon juice you know wouldn't take much now you can

peel it you can take the skin off get you a peeler but why waste the skin

because it's edible so there's no need to get rid of the skin you just wash it

really well and the thing is if you peel it you see this liquid that's coming up

it's like a sex very wet looking it does feel like a SAP it's not sticky like a

SAP but it sort of leaves this residue on

your hands if you touch it so I don't like to peel up for one thing

I'm lazy for another thing there's your skin so why not eat it and the third

thing is it gets all over your hands so it's a mess if you slice it thin it's

still gonna be super crunchy it's a great ingredient if you want something

crunchy you know you can pickle it up make some fantastic salad topping for

there we've got some nice thin slices and I'm just gonna bring them in a jar

boom boom boom and this is my favorite way to use chayote because it's easy and

then you'll have this nice ingredient on hand and I just got a little bit of

pickling solution here I just poured this off from some jalapenos you know I

got some pickled jalapenos in the fridge and I just went ahead and liberated some

of this pickling solution from there boom boom boom so that's gonna add a

really nice flavor and then you can just top it off with it whatever kind of

vinegar you like I just got a little rice vinegar here so this is gonna go in

the fridge and this is fantastic on a salad because even though it's sitting

in here it's gonna be crispy even weeks from now even months from now I see

something out of the window we wearing a new house it we're in a new kitchen so

we got new things to look at Kruger's yeah okay he saw a deer and called it a

cougar move along yeah buck but anyway boom chayote pickled now let's go onto

the next step and it's not very expensive it stores

very well you know you can just keep it sitting out on the counter for a couple

of weeks and looks like a bunch of chopped Apple done

it but it's not sweet at all alright it's a boom we got our sliced

chayote and I'm heating up a little bit of oil not a whole lot of wall here in a

skillet on medium heat and we're gonna make this chayote kind of an indian

style dish you know cuz we want to use a lot of strong flavors great way to start

they have some chayote I'm gonna put a little bit of cumin seeds in there and

again this is just a way to cook of chayote you can cook it up any which way

you like sautee it up with whatever flavors here care to and in a little bit

of onion you don't want your cumin seeds to go very long by themselves we'll just

saute these onions up for just a few moments and I'm gonna go ahead and add

some garlic stir it around I'm gonna add some flavors here I got a pre-mixed

curry throw a little bit of chili powder in there for some heat and then a little

bit of extra garlic powder chayote needs a lot of flavor I hope

they brings the texture everything else you gotta bring so I'm gonna go ahead

and throw my chayote in here I don't know they're always labeled chayote in

the supermarket I don't know another name for it is there another name I know

they call him mirliton down in Louisiana cuz I lived in Louisiana for a long time

but I never went until mother told festival I don't even like saying

brother Tony I'd rather stay chayote throw a little bit of salt in here salt

to taste alright so we've stirred this around for a few minutes let it sauté up

with these flavors I'm gonna go ahead and add a little bit of water in here

we'll bring it up to a bobble once it comes up to a bubble we're going to go

ahead and reduce the heat down to a medium medium-low and then we'll just

let it simmer away but we'll be back in a little while all righty so I've had it

bubbling away for about 15 minutes you know cooked off a lot of the water that

I put in there and you could cook it as long as you want to I'm gonna go ahead

and end it right here and it's still gonna have a lot of texture

you really have to cook it a long time to get rid of that

it makes a great side dish.... you can pickle it...simple

preparation for chayote excellent salad topping for some more chayote

information you know head on over to MyFoodChannel dot com ... I'll have a

link down below and you can print all our recipes over there

For more infomation >> what is CHAYOTE SQUASH? - Duration: 6:59.

-------------------------------------------

Trò Chơi Chiếu Thùng Thần Kỳ❤Tuổi Thơ Cùng Bé Trang Và Kids❤ - Duration: 4:51.

For more infomation >> Trò Chơi Chiếu Thùng Thần Kỳ❤Tuổi Thơ Cùng Bé Trang Và Kids❤ - Duration: 4:51.

-------------------------------------------

Live PD: Paw Pursuit (Season 2) | A&E - Duration: 4:23.

For more infomation >> Live PD: Paw Pursuit (Season 2) | A&E - Duration: 4:23.

-------------------------------------------

The Creality CR-10s- Best Buy for Build Size? - Duration: 11:34.

Hey everyone! Today I'm going to review another 3d printer made by my sponsor Creality 3D.

This is the CR 10s. I don't need to go into too much detail

because there are lots of other reviews on the net.

It is a bit like my Ender-3 that I reviewed last time.

But it has a larger build area

and it's a step up in print quality. So it is a little bit more expensive.

But don't worry

I've got a discount code from my friends at Printed Solid that I'm going to give away at the end of the video.

Now let's unbox it and take a look.

As always, very well packaged.

Today I'm just going to build everything on the ground.

They have some clips.

That clip the glass to the printing bed, on top of the aluminum bed.

This does not look like the PTFE tube.

I think it is the decorative one to fill in the gaps.

In between the aluminum.

So let me put it aside. And here is the instruction.

Okay, instructions are in both Chinese and English.

It teaches you step by step to assemble the printer.

With all the drawings.

All the parts are illustrated in the chart.

So it should be pretty easy to understand and assemble it through the instructions step by step.

This is the power cable.

A small spatula.

Tool kits. There are some zip ties inside, some allen keys and wrench.

So basically they send you everything you need to assemble this printer.

The spool holder.

USB cable, end stop.

This is the PTFE tube and this is the USB.

Wait, is this usb or SD card?

I think they put the SD card in the SD card holder.

And another bracket.

And there is a jack inside.

This one is for the spool holder and they sent a roll of sample filament.

And this is the power supply (control box).

So this is the frame of the 3D printer.

It's a little bit heavy. Let's put everything in front of the box .

Now we can move the box aside and start to assemble the printer.

Let me take a look at the instructions first.

Yay, more flush cutter for me.

I think this is the masking tape that helps the model to stick better on the heated bed.

But I am not going to put this on now.

I am going to do it later, but for now I just print on the glass bed.

On both side there are two screw holes, it is very easy to spot them.

But I would say this is a lot more straightforward than the Ender-3.

It is bigger, yes. But also it's easier to assemble.

Well, looks like it's all set. Now let's power it on and level the bed.

Okay, the power is on and the nozzle is hot.

Now I'm going to feed in the filament.

Now let's level the bed. Now I'm going to place a paper on the heated bed.

They have assisted bed leveling built in. It's not auto leveling.

But it will be pretty quick. Let's go to menu and select Prepare.

And they have a bed level.

So there are some thumb screws underneath. I am going to turn it till I feel (the paper) tug.

Ok, next.

Next

Alright it seems pretty neat.

But I have to go through the procedure again to make sure it is level.

So let's do it again.

Okay now let's try a test print.

We had a little bit of an adventure. Let me show you what the first print looks like.

This is the first print.

It looks pretty bad.

So I found out the problem was that the Bowden tube was kind of bent in shipping.

And it wasn't fitting in the connectors properly.

So there was a spare one in the box. I took it out and I put it back on.

And this time I checked it, it's now locking in the connectors firmly and it is seated properly.

This is what I got for the second print.

If I dial it in, I think I would get better results.

This is just the default setting I have.

I'm pretty happy with print quality for a second print.

But I think I can tune it in a bit and get a better result.

In the mean time if you are thinking of getting a CR -10s.

And if you are in the U.S

Go check out my friends at Printed Solid. Use the code CYBORGDISCOUNT.

You will get $25 off. They unbox it and check everything, make sure there are no issues before they ship it.

So compared to other platforms they offer a better service.

Now I'm going to get to work on this.

Remember if I can do it, anyone can do it! Please subscribe.

Thanks a lot for watching.

For more infomation >> The Creality CR-10s- Best Buy for Build Size? - Duration: 11:34.

-------------------------------------------

Marvel's Cloak and Dagger 1x06 Promo "Funhouse Mirrors" (SUB ITA) - Duration: 0:32.

For more infomation >> Marvel's Cloak and Dagger 1x06 Promo "Funhouse Mirrors" (SUB ITA) - Duration: 0:32.

-------------------------------------------

NEEYUM NAANUM Movie (Teaser 3) - Bala Ganapathi William | Jasmin Michael | Varmman Elangkovan - Duration: 1:07.

Don't talk bad about my friends!

What is wrong between you and her?

All these very normal dude

In the beginning, these girls with hang out with us

Then they will put us in deep shit!

Tell me!

Look at me!

Hey, look at my eyes man!!!

Why did you hide from me Oviya?

Everything is over Karthik...

I put you in trouble

I hurt you so much

Click the SUBSCRIBE button & leave a comment below

For more infomation >> NEEYUM NAANUM Movie (Teaser 3) - Bala Ganapathi William | Jasmin Michael | Varmman Elangkovan - Duration: 1:07.

-------------------------------------------

COBRA - Mudanças nas Linha de Tempo Gama - Duration: 4:09.

For more infomation >> COBRA - Mudanças nas Linha de Tempo Gama - Duration: 4:09.

-------------------------------------------

We try Weride, The futur greatest bikepark of France - Duration: 12:00.

It's really insane! it's going to be crazy!

This is it guys, as you probably understood we just arrived at WeRide in Lyon.

It isn't opened yet, we have been warmly welcomed by the staff.

Here is the pumptrack,

Overthere will be the mountain bike track.

I bring you with me, let's have a look!

Here is the pumptrack, we will take out the bikes and try it in a moment.

In the middle of it you have a bowl, the turns are crazy too.

Plenty of jumps to be done.

I think you can have a lot of fun!

Behind is going to be the mountain bike aera.

I think here is going to be the MTB start, it continues overthere.

Next to the pump track is going to be a BMX race track.

With a real gate on top of a hill.

The MTB trail passes through that hole upthere

and continues behind in an other room.

There is a lot of potential.

In the middle of the Race track will be the large airbag

like the one in Skills Park

Three different jumps with an airbag landing, a really top equipment!

In the room next to it are going to be the jump lines,

a series of big funboxes.

As I told you, the MTB trail arrives from that gap and you have the ramp here.

After the ramp you ride through that hole,

followed by an banked wooden turn.

Follow me, I'll show you the jump lines room, they aren't here yet but

you can already see all the wooden panels stored.

As you can see, they are working really hard on that part.

It's a lot of wood!

From what I understood, all the jump lines are going to be here

I think it's 3 lines of 4 funboxes or 4 lines of 3 funboxes,

something like this.

It's a really spacious area,

for me it has a lot of potential again.

High quality wooden panels.

I think that part is for the MTB trail

because the jump lines are built outside.

All the parts are going to be brought here and assembled.

Here we are back to the BMX race track.

We'll see it from an other angle.

Here are the two lines, overthere the starting gate.

In the middle the big air bag like skills park

with three kicks and the airbag landing

Now we are back again at the pumptrack.

So we'll take out the bikes to try everything.

Let's go!

Bikes are ready.

There is a lot of noise, I hope you can hear me properly.

We are really happy to be here, it's insane to be able to try it before everyone else

This is WeRide in Lyon, not opened yet

There is still work to be done.

But soon you'll be able to try it.

You can find their website in the description box.

You can find the link of their crowdfunding campaign too.

You can also click here.

Have a look if you can, they deserve it!

Let's ride now!

No, you're not dreaming, there is a bowl in the pump track.

A BOWL IN A PUMPTRACK!

After this amazing horizontal turn.

We are analysing all the jumps available,

here,

here!

Let's try them all!

This one is massive !

POV transition!

We are back in

P.O.V.

Hopefully the sound quality will be okay despite the work jobs around.

Of course I'm with Flo, a friend who does BMX race.

He'll give you his opinion on the race track,

as well as the pumptrack.

Here we go!

I can catch up thanks to that big jump.

Horizontal turn.

We'll go on the race track in a minute

and go around in the moutain bike trail even if we only have BMXs.

Time to go boys!

Dust cloud!

So what do you think about it?

I really like it!

You can go so fast, it's crazy!

You're right! This one is as long as a real BMX race jump

but behind you are overspeeding because it's smaller.

So you can either jump the turn

or jump in the turn and catch the double at the end of it

*Explaination of insane ideas impossible to translate*

You're right it's crazy!

This track is

AWESOME.

Everything is covered with asphalt so you can ride everywhere

Let's see the Race track.

We have to start from outside to speed up.

Here will be a discovering area for kids.

This park is suitable for all level of riders.

Nothing to add.

For everybody..

In a nice atmosphere...

The rider spirit.

Guys everywhere.

All type of discipline.

Let's speed up...

For real, you can go really fast especially after the turn.

The second straight seems really diverse, you have a lot of options right?

Yes the first jump is really interesting I have a lot of ideas.

Like what?

I'll show you.

You were right they are really different.

It's the same as the pumptrack,

everything is polyvalent, a lot of jumps and options.

You can get bored with it.

To jump at the end of the first line you have to be fast!

Yes, you need to accelerate a lot from the gate.

Do you want to try the moutain bike trail?

Yes, let's have a look.

You arrive from the room, jump here

and drop

on that part.

The inclined turn.

It's like a wooden pumptrack somehow.

I think this is for the MTB trail

because the jump lines are built somewhere else.

They'll bring the parts here and build it up.

Well organized.

We've seen everything,

We'll keep riding...

Try the several jumps...

I follow you!

You just turned in front of me.

We are going to try the track in reverse

to jump that part

take that narrow turn behund the post

Go for it!

Oh it's so long!

That was close!

Yes from that way it's better!

It's so big!

I'll take you with me for a ride!

Are you jumping?

Yes

Those turns are great,

a big double,

another one,

You can do different combinations here.

Are you trying to overcome me?

On the side of the turns

you can do wheelings

I think he's going to do an other jump

Let's follow him.

This turn is really fast.

A bit too short

This is it, it was WeRide

I think we did most of it,

we loved it!

We wanted to thank them for welcoming us before everyone else.

We will come back when everything is done.

Go check their website,

their instagram account,

their crowdfunding campaign

Thanks for watching

see you next time,

CIAO!

For more infomation >> We try Weride, The futur greatest bikepark of France - Duration: 12:00.

-------------------------------------------

The Plan of Salvation - Duration: 4:19.

The atoning sacrifice of Jesus Christ has been called the "most transcendent of all

events from creation's dawn to the endless ages of eternity."

That sacrifice is the central message of all the prophets.

In the memorable words of Eliza R. Snow:

His precious blood he freely spilt; His life he freely gave,

A sinless sacrifice for guilt, A dying world to save.

That sacrifice—the Atonement of Jesus Christ—is at the center of the plan of salvation.

Learning to endure times of disappointment, suffering, and sorrow is part of our on-the-job

training.

These experiences, while often difficult to bear at the time, are precisely the kinds

of experiences that stretch our understanding, build our character, and increase our compassion

for others.

Because Jesus Christ suffered greatly, He understands our suffering.

He understands our grief.

We experience hard things so that we too may have increased compassion and understanding

for others.

The prophet Lehi taught a principle for spiritual survival.

First, consider his circumstances: He had been persecuted for preaching truth in Jerusalem

and had been commanded by the Lord to leave his possessions and flee with his family into

the wilderness.

He had lived in a tent and survived on what food could be found on the way to an unknown

destination, and he had watched two of his sons, Laman and Lemuel, rebel against the

teachings of the Lord and attack their brothers Nephi and Sam.

Clearly, Lehi knew opposition, anxiety, heartache, pain, disappointment, and sorrow.

Yet he declared boldly and without reservation a principle as revealed by the Lord:

"Men are, that they might have joy."

Imagine!

Of all the words he could have used to describe the nature and purpose of our lives here in

mortality, he chose the word joy!

It is the celestial glory which we seek.

It is in the presence of God we desire to dwell.

It is a forever family in which we want membership.

Such blessings are earned through a lifetime of striving, seeking, repenting, and finally

succeeding.

Our Heavenly Father rejoices for those who keep His commandments.

He is concerned also for the lost child, the tardy teenager, the wayward youth, the delinquent

parent.

Tenderly the Master speaks to these and indeed to all: "Come back.

Come up.

Come in.

Come home.

Come unto me."

As His special witness, I testify to you that He lives and that He awaits our triumphant

return.

The Final Judgment is not just an evaluation of a sum total of good and evil acts—what

we have done.

It is an acknowledgment of the final effect of our acts and thoughts—what we have become.

It is not enough for anyone just to go through the motions.

The commandments, ordinances, and covenants of the gospel are not a list of deposits required

to be made in some heavenly account.

The gospel of Jesus Christ is a plan that shows us how to become what our Heavenly Father

desires us to become.

For more infomation >> The Plan of Salvation - Duration: 4:19.

-------------------------------------------

Top 20 Bản Nhạc EDM Gây Nghiện Hay Nhất 2018 - Hoàng Scor - Duration: 1:07:50.

For more infomation >> Top 20 Bản Nhạc EDM Gây Nghiện Hay Nhất 2018 - Hoàng Scor - Duration: 1:07:50.

-------------------------------------------

FNAF UCN (ULTİMATE CUSTOM NİGHT) BEARS ATTACK COMPLETED! - Duration: 7:10.

hi

For more infomation >> FNAF UCN (ULTİMATE CUSTOM NİGHT) BEARS ATTACK COMPLETED! - Duration: 7:10.

-------------------------------------------

Roblox Animation | Nếu Robux Bị Xóa Khỏi Roblox ( Vietsub ) | HGR - Duration: 4:23.

For more infomation >> Roblox Animation | Nếu Robux Bị Xóa Khỏi Roblox ( Vietsub ) | HGR - Duration: 4:23.

-------------------------------------------

★Tổng Hợp Xe Độ | Racing boy | Hội Xe Việt - Duration: 3:13.

For more infomation >> ★Tổng Hợp Xe Độ | Racing boy | Hội Xe Việt - Duration: 3:13.

-------------------------------------------

Wwe Khan Baba Vs The Great Khali Vs Iranian Hulk - Duration: 2:45.

Dalip Singh Rana aka the great khali

country India hide

7.1 feet

weight

157 kg age

45 years

dalip Singh Rana born August 27

1972 better known by the ring name the Great Khali is an indian-born American

professional wrestler promoter and actor best known for his

time in WWE

Known for his great height the Great Khali was described as the 8th tallest

professional wrestler in history in

2014 and the fourth-tallest wrestler in WWE

history in

2017

Sajjad Griffey aka the Iranian hook

country iran

hide

6.1

weight

170 5 kg age

26

Sajjad group he is only 24 years old, but he has the proportions of an adult Shetland pony

the

340 pound power lifter is able to lift almost 400 pounds. There are leaner bodybuilders

With similar track records, but groobie's imposing size is a sight to behold

Kaiser Hayat aka con Bubba

country Pakistan

hide

6.3

wait

440 kg age

25

Khan Baba also known as the Pakistani Hulk is just 24 years old weighing

440 kg end

Towering over 6 feet. He also claims to be the most powerful man in Pakistan

Khan can lift an average healthy person with one hand and can bend coins with one hand

Khan says he grew up watching WWE

Wrestlers and this has enabled him to push the envelope for international players and competitive games

For more infomation >> Wwe Khan Baba Vs The Great Khali Vs Iranian Hulk - Duration: 2:45.

-------------------------------------------

Learn Colors with Surprise Eggs Characters - Learn Colors Pencil - Duration: 5:41.

yellow

black

blue

green

red

red

orange

blue

yellow

purple

brown

pink

green

For more infomation >> Learn Colors with Surprise Eggs Characters - Learn Colors Pencil - Duration: 5:41.

-------------------------------------------

Weekly kawaii with Tina (Kagurazaka) - Duration: 11:44.

Hello! This is Tina-chan!

We will go to matcha cafe!

See you later!

First, Temizu

I took mistake.

The correct way is to wash your left hand, then right hand,

Then wash your mouth, then wash your left hand again.

Beautiful.

There are so many QR codes like this in this shrine.

You can learn how to do it via your phone.

Here it says ''sitting on the ground, eating, smoking

are not allowed."

Ooooh! This is the shrine Kengo Kuma designed!

Here is Akagi cafe.

Like pastas are in the menu.

It is rare you can see a cafe next to the shrine.

Look at this! Koma inu's face looks different too!!

Of course I made an offering of money.

So many emas!

Looks like the same dog that we saw before.

Un, Peculiar design.

Tina-chan is also taking a photo.

You can see Torii on your way.

When you walk through Torii,

Please walk on the right side or left side.

The middle is the pathway for the gods.

So we humans should try to walk through on the sides.

Bakery shop?

Yeah!

We just finished Akagi shrine,

We are walking near it.

What did we find!?

The shop is full of cat goods!!!!

I'm so curious. Let's take a look.

In Japanese?

The name ''Cat's post office'' is so interesting.

(This is Japanese Pan) ''Please call'' and ''Please be seated''

Hiza neko (Knee cat)

This is Hiza neko.

So cute.

We asked the owner ''We are youtubers. Can we record?''

He said ''Ofcourse!!'' then gave the cat to Tina.

So kind.

These days to make drama,

Aiba-kun from idol group ''arashi'' is visiting here often.

Daruma is on top of the cat.

I like it.

It's literally full of cats!

I found Doraemon.

I didn't know it was a cat too.

Can you see the post?

I found one here.

What can I do?

Knee cat??

She did Knee cat for me( *´艸`)lol

Thank you!

We found a mirror.

Next! We are going to the cafe we can enjoy matcha!!

I think here is Kagurazaka street.

Like a shopping street. Crowded too.

As I said in the beginning, there are some things with a french taste here.

Like french flags, and

I saw wines.

Of course there are Japanese sweets shops.

Gold fish!!!

Gold fish!! Fish!!!

We went inside many kinds of shops.

There was an organic vegetable shop too.

And the shop ''Okashi no machioka''

which was selling cheap snacks.

I think there was a Daiso too.

So many bicycles.

Here is a supermarket.

And then a book store.

It says ''Meat shop's Bento''.

There are really many people.

From the Akagi shrine to the cafe,

It took about 10 mins.

It is close.

Also the street is interesting.

You can go there seeing many things like this.

Like ''What is that?''

The street has music too.

It is really like the ''SHOPPING STREET''.

On your left, you can see the barbershop.

It is expressing it's opened.

We've arrived!

But we will hold on.

Today, we came for the matcha(*´▽`*)

Here is the menu.

There is food, but also many kinds of tea!

Tea.

Oolong tea,

Matcha latte.

Armond latte.

THIS!!

Our main purpose!!!!!

Chocolate fondue, frozen smore!!!

Hard to decide( *´艸`)

Parfait is also popular.

There are amazing cakes too!

I can't pick one.

Matcha, chestnut...

This menu is a little Japanese style.

Of course you can eat mains.

Also you can enjoy wines.

Like these.

We waited for about 1 hour.

We finally got the seats!!!

It was really cold( ;∀;)

We both ordered this!!

Matcha latte and coffee.

Sugar?

I think it is sugar.

Yes it is.

For coffee.

I will try some!

Hard!

Can I help you record?

No, I am okay.

From this side?

Really? Thank you.

Icecream, marshmallow, granola.

Yummy.

Icecream is cold.

Ice is matcha flavor.

It is really yummy.

It was worth it to wait.

Cute.

Thank you.

It was too cold to eat icecream. I was shivering.lol

But it was really yummy. So please visit there.

It was so yummy.

Now...

We are walking some very quite street.

We are whispering because of that.

Thank you for today, Tina-chan.

Thank you too.

This is great place.

I'm glad.

Thank you for showing here.

I'm so happy.

It was very long waiting time,

But we were chatting whole time and never run out topics.

You should go with some friends.

I agree.

Maybe the weekdays are not so crowded.

It was fun!

Thank you.

She will be in our channel again.

See you again!

The first visiting Kagurazaka.

We discovered so many fun things.

Thank you so much Tina-chan!

See you again!

For more infomation >> Weekly kawaii with Tina (Kagurazaka) - Duration: 11:44.

-------------------------------------------

Điều Gì Xảy Ra ở Thượng Đỉnh Trump - Kim? - Duration: 1:01.

In a world where science fiction is reality,

where one man and one shorter man

can become best friends forever.

Where this guy,

this guy

is the broker of peace

between two rival nations.

What does this mean for the future of mankind?

And more importantly

who won the handshake.

And why did Kim Jong un have his personal toilet

shipped 3,000 miles across the ocean.

There's only one way to find out.

Click this button.

Yes, this button right here.

Because we're not covering it on China Uncensored.

Look, I know you're interested in North Korean stuff

but seriously this has nothing to do with China.

So click now to watch our coverage on America Uncover.

Click now.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét