Thứ Sáu, 29 tháng 6, 2018

Waching daily Jun 29 2018

You're in free fall Do you recall catching me hanging 'round?

All the people Got me on hold, but I keep waiting for you

Look like you need a friend Look like you need a top shelf hundred percent

The time is of the essence I can go the distance

For a minute you can use my love, my love, my love

I will leave it up to you my love, my love, my love

For a minute you can use my love, my love, my love

We don't have to be afraid my love, my love, my love

I don't need to know your name Smoke and light bulbs

I'd see you blindfold teasing me dancing 'round You're stone cold

Either way For a minute you can use my love, my love,

my love I will leave it up to you my love, my love,

my love For a minute you can use my love, my love,

my love We don't have to be afraid my love, my love,

my love I don't need to know your name

You're in free fall Got me on hold, but I keep waiting for you

For a minute you can use my love, my love, my love

My love, my love, my love For a minute you can use my love, my love,

my love I will leave it up to you my love, my love,

my love For a minute you can use my love, my love,

my love We don't have to be afraid my love, my love,

my love I don't need to know your name

For more infomation >> Martin Solveig - My Love [ Lyrics ] - Duration: 3:16.

-------------------------------------------

だーれだ? 太鼓の達人キャラクタークイズ! - Duration: 1:14.

For more infomation >> だーれだ? 太鼓の達人キャラクタークイズ! - Duration: 1:14.

-------------------------------------------

Khi Cô Gái Ngày Hôm Qua Học Địa - Học Viện Parody | Tươi Xanh - Duration: 4:07.

For more infomation >> Khi Cô Gái Ngày Hôm Qua Học Địa - Học Viện Parody | Tươi Xanh - Duration: 4:07.

-------------------------------------------

[SORI] 5-Minute Squat - Duration: 6:41.

Sori's YouTube Channel

Hi, guys, today we're gonna work on squats,

and I'll show you the squat routines that I regularly do

so you follow along with me. (You CAN try this at home.)

Shall we get started then?

So first of all, The first position that I do when I start squatting…

…Is called "wide squat."

So you stand with your feet in a wide stance, (wider than shoulder-width) (With toes pointing out to the sides)

Then you're gonna slowly sit down, then stand back up,

But when you come up, do not fully unbend your knees, exerting force on both your thighs,

But not come back up completely, exerting force on your hips, with tightening motion, and hold that position.

Tighten your glutes as much as you can.

We're gonna repeat this 20 times

You've gotta tighten (your hips) as you come up.

Make sure to maintain the wide stance, without standing up completely.

Finally, hold this stance for a little bit,

Count to 5 and then come back up, while exerting force on your hips (glutes). Mindfulness is the key.

We're now finished with that one.

So, for next…

Now that we're finished with the "wide (squat),"

So, this time around...

We're gonna place our legs just a little bit wider than shoulder-width,

Then lower ourselves and come back up.

When you're sitting down, don't lean forward, nor backward,

Make sure to lower yourself to the knee level, and make sure to press your hips back.

20 reps!

If you're knees hurt while doing this, then you're doing it wrong.

Going down again!

Use your glutes!

The last one!

As you exhale, 10!

That's how... you do it!

We're done with that, and for the next one,

this is something I learned when I was doing pilates…

Gather your heels together, but with toes pointing outwards.

We're gonna lower ourselves by bending knees slightly, then come back up, like a spring.

We're gonna try doing this, repeating 20 times.

We're not gonna lower ourselves too much,

gonna go up and down slightly.

just enough to help your hips develop.

20 times, go!

With these, our squat routine's done!

Important things about squats are

making sure you're working out the muscle that is behind your thighs, feeling tension and what not.

And,

When you're going through these two motions,

The other one is visualizing on top of your head

For more infomation >> [SORI] 5-Minute Squat - Duration: 6:41.

-------------------------------------------

Đàm Tổng Mặc Áo Đỏ Chứng Tỏ ??? - Duration: 1:13.

For more infomation >> Đàm Tổng Mặc Áo Đỏ Chứng Tỏ ??? - Duration: 1:13.

-------------------------------------------

โคตรคำผวน - ฟังแล้วต้องร้อง เห้อ...เบอร์รี่ นั่นมัน เห็ดตกสะกี๋ - Duration: 1:14.

For more infomation >> โคตรคำผวน - ฟังแล้วต้องร้อง เห้อ...เบอร์รี่ นั่นมัน เห็ดตกสะกี๋ - Duration: 1:14.

-------------------------------------------

Introducing TIGI Copyright Care Treatment Boosters - Duration: 4:03.

For more infomation >> Introducing TIGI Copyright Care Treatment Boosters - Duration: 4:03.

-------------------------------------------

스펙트럼 싱글 앨범 프로젝트 SPECTRUM Single Album Project ::Makestar - Duration: 1:57.

spectacle in spectrum! We're SPECTRUM!

We're Spectrum that debuted on May 10th, 2018

Let us introduce SPECTRUM!

Hi, This is DONGYOON from SPECTRUM!

EUNJUN! VILLAIN! HWARANG! MINJAE! JAEHAN! DONGHYU!

Glad to see you guys~

We release a Debut Album 'Light it up'!

We Prepared very special Project!

SPECTRUM's Single Album Project in Makestar!

We've tried to communicate with Fans,

Still we don't have opportunities enough.

So, We decide to launch our single album project in Makestar!

Fans from all parts of the world can join and communicate our Makestar project!

And, If you have idea of contents,

Please leave any ideas you have!

For example, Mission Event!

Let us know what you guys want to see as comment!

We will choose 3 people, and we'll prepare present for those 3 people!

and complete the promise during project!

It will be Fun!

So, please support SPECTRUM's Project!

This was SPECTRUM! Thank you!

For more infomation >> 스펙트럼 싱글 앨범 프로젝트 SPECTRUM Single Album Project ::Makestar - Duration: 1:57.

-------------------------------------------

OMG! 😱 PARAS PUBG PELAAJA? | LIVESTREAM PUBG SUOMI - Duration: 10:05.

ergonomic shooting

For more infomation >> OMG! 😱 PARAS PUBG PELAAJA? | LIVESTREAM PUBG SUOMI - Duration: 10:05.

-------------------------------------------

TX: Recruits Center⟩ Getting Started - Duration: 4:44.

Greetings Mercenary! So you decided to join the Tanki X world? That's awesome!

I am CaptainMaxwell7, and I will walk you through the basics of this game!

The game is available both as a normal client, and via Steam.

You can find links for both of these downloads in the description.

The game size is around 2 GB, and here's an overview of the game requirements.

After you launch the game, you will of course need to register an account to start battling.

Just enter the required information in each field, and hit [Register].

Be sure to confirm your e-mail address, as this will secure your account from potential hackers and account loss.

Once you login into the game, you will be greeted with a tutorial.

Take your time and complete this tutorial, as it will teach you the basics of the game.

Let's talk about the Home Screen of Tanki X.

It's divided into 3 sections: Left, Middle, and Right.

Let's begin with the Left section.

Here you will find an overview of your important stats, that is your name, rank, and league.

Hovering over the EXP bar or your name will show the current rank experience you have and how much is needed till the next rank.

Clicking this will take you to a more detailed profile, as well as your account settings.

Premium Account. It gives you a number of gameplay advantages,

like 50% increase to EXP gained in battles.

Here you will find your daily quests.

Completing them gives you rewards such as crystals and containers.

This is your daily login bonus or reward.

Read the instructions provided by Alexander to understand how it works.

Down here you will find the General Chat.

It's the global chat where you will find other tankers and mercenaries to chat with.

In the middle you will find these 3 buttons.

The Garage is where you change and upgrade your tank equipment,

as well as customizing it to how you like.

Play is where you get teleported into the battlefield to fight with and against other tankers.

In the Shop, you will find different items which you can purchase using real money or the in-game currency.

On the right side of the Home Screen, you can see how much of the in-game currency you have.

The Blue Crystals is the normal currency, and the Gold Crystals is the premium one,

which is called the X-Crystals.

Clicking this will prompt you to exit the game.

You can go to the forums directly by clicking on this,

or checking out the latest updates and events,

as well as the in-game Shop deals.

In the bottom you can see your friends list.

Next to the exiting button, you will find the Settings button.

In the Settings menu, you can adjust various settings that are related to the game of course

This menu is divided into these 5 sections,

each represents settings and options related to the section title.

Some of the settings that I highly recommend you to enable are:

Reticle,

Laser Sight,

and Damage Direction under Game.

And Mouse Controls under Keyboard.

The controls in Tanki X are very simple.

You can either play with the Keyboard or the Mouse.

If you're a newcomer, I highly recommend you to play using the Mouse.

To move your tank, use [WASD] keys.

To control the turret, move the mouse left and right. Also, holding the [Middle Mouse Button] will center the turret.

For firing, use the [Left Mouse Button].

You can control the camera by scrolling the [Mouse Wheel].

Also, if you hold the [Right Mouse Button], you can move the camera without moving the turret.

Those are your main controls.

On the screen, you will see the other controls which do other functions besides controlling your tank.

And that's it for this video, mercenary.

Now you're ready to roll into the battlefield!

Fire at Will!

For more infomation >> TX: Recruits Center⟩ Getting Started - Duration: 4:44.

-------------------------------------------

LO MANGI O LO SCARTI?! | EAT IT BLINDFOLD CHALLENGE! (eng sub) - Duration: 7:21.

Hi guys and welcome back to my channel!

today I have with me here my niece,

-"hi!"

Diana

You have already seen my other niece and nephew

Anna and Antonio - her cousins

We are in Calabria - 'at my house'

we came for a beach vacation, but

it's June and it's been pouring rain

so because the weather has been awful, we thought

"Let's do a video!"

given that i've already done one with Anna and Antonio,

why not

why don't I do a video with Diana!

Today's challenge: Eat it or Throw it out?

You explain it because I don't really understand it entirely

so one person has to choose for their opponent,

in my case I'll choose for Sofie some foods

6 foods: 3 good and 3 bad

the opponent has to be blindfolded and has to decide

if they want to eat the food item or throw it out

you can only throw out 3 and you have to eat the other 3

you can't smell or taste it before

ok..... get ready!

ok so if I decide to eat it...

you can't remove the blindfold

and so I have to guess what it is that I chose to eat

right, and if you don't guess then you can see it

ok 6 things- 3 good tasting and 3 bad

but the problem is that

I had such a difficult time choosing food items

because Sofie likes pretty much everything - except meat

because she doesn't eat meat

well it's not that she doesn't like it, it's that she just doesn't eat it

yes, i'm a vegetarian. OK, shall we begin?

let's begin!

ok let's start

one second

guys i'm scared!

let me tell you

it's not good at all

- so I have to decide now?

yes you choose, but i'm just going to tell you that it's disgusting

i'll...EAT IT!

ok

i'm scared!

here, eat it

gosh darn it!

Ketchup flavored potato chips

I knew it when you said,

"i don't even like eating them"

I knew you weren't telling the truth!

ok now i'm not going to be that nice!

now i'm going to get something...

ok this is something that I love

every time I see it, I have to have it

Sofie- are you going to eat it or throw it out?

i'm throwing it out... can I look?

I thought you were...

going to give me something bad!

ok goodbye, Oreos!

ok now you have 2 things left to eat

only 1 good thing left

well...

no peaking!

i can't see anything!

so gross!

it's the most awful thing

that i've ever eaten

i'll only tell you this

Sofie- are you going to eat it or throw it out?

i'll eat it!

how do I eat this?

drink some water!

drink drink drink!

you were bad!

ok now i'm going to throw the rest away

now that she has the taste of chilli pepper in her mouth....

how's the rest going to taste?

can I eat a potato chip?

good job, you were naughty!

i'll be worse in our next challenge that we do together

"drink it or throw it out"

i'll be adding that video here when it's up!

so we have two other things? i'm scared!

the pepper hurt my mouth!

ok now you can throw out two other things and you have to eat one

but please tell me the truth- the next thing is not spicy right?!

no....

it's worse!

so I can throw out 2 more things

only two things... - and i have to eat one more thing

ok, now let's see what I can get out next

wait a second

ok, now i'm going to tell you

it's delicious, i bring it to school for a snack

i'll eat it

alright

and now after this I can throw out the rest, right?

nope

you have to eat one more thing

no, I've already eaten two things

really? wait..

the potato chip, the pepper

right, well you're super lucky

can i see what it is? oh wait no I have to try it

what is it?

a cracker

yup

listen, you were so lucky

what were the last two bad things that you chose?

- lemon - but I like Lemon!

yea but I was going to cut it

and have you eat an entire slice

so lucky

the last thing- Sardella!

I hate Sardella!

i've tried it before! and I just don't like it

i met it in here

guys, this is 'Sardella'

I have to say I was pretty lucky

thank you, Diana, for coming on my channel!

and thanks to all of you for stopping by

and if you guys want to see our next challenge,

the blindfolded drink challenge

i'll be sure to link it down below when it's out!

see you soon!

bye!

For more infomation >> LO MANGI O LO SCARTI?! | EAT IT BLINDFOLD CHALLENGE! (eng sub) - Duration: 7:21.

-------------------------------------------

Florence + The Machine - No Choir [ Lyrics ] - Duration: 2:33.

And it's hard to write about being happy 'Cause the older I get

I find that happiness is an extremely uneventful subject

And there will be no grand choirs to sing No chorus could come in

About two people sitting doing nothing

But I must confess I did it all for myself

I gathered you here to hide from some vast unnameable fear

But the loneliness never left me I always took it with me

But I can put it down in the pleasure of your company

And there will be no grand choirs to sing No chorus will come in

And no ballad will be written It will be entirely forgotten

And if tomorrow it's all over At least we had it for a moment

Oh, darling, things seem so unstable But for a moment we were able to be still

And there will be no grand choirs to sing No chorus will come in

No ballad will be written This will be entirely forgotten

For more infomation >> Florence + The Machine - No Choir [ Lyrics ] - Duration: 2:33.

-------------------------------------------

Telugu Current Affairs 29-06-2018 | APPSC, TSPSC, UPSC | Vyoma Current Affairs - Duration: 16:41.

For more infomation >> Telugu Current Affairs 29-06-2018 | APPSC, TSPSC, UPSC | Vyoma Current Affairs - Duration: 16:41.

-------------------------------------------

Florence + The Machine - The End Of Love [ Lyrics ] - Duration: 3:48.

I feel nervous in a way that can't be named

I dreamt last night of a sign that read, "the end of love"

And I remember thinking Even in my dreaming it was a good line for

a song We're a family pulled from a flood

You tore the floorboards up And let the river rush in

Not wash away, wash away We were reaching in the dark

That summer in New York And it was so far to fall

But it didn't hurt at all And let it wash away, wash away

And in a moment of joy and fury I threw myself From the balcony like my grandmother so many

years before me I've always been in love with you

Could you tell it from the moment that I met you?

We're a family pulled from a flood You tore the floorboards up

And let the river rush in Not wash away, wash away

We were reaching in the dark (wash away) That summer in New York (wash away)

And was it so far to fall (wash away) Said it didn't hurt at all

And let it wash away, wash away And Joshua came down from the mountain

With a tablet in his hands Told me that he loved me, yeah

And then ghosted me again We were reaching in the dark

That summer in New York And it was so far to fall

But it didn't hurt at all I let it wash away, wash away

Reaching in the dark (wash away) That summer in New York (wash away)

And was it so far to fall (wash away) Said it didn't hurt at all

And let it wash away, wash away

For more infomation >> Florence + The Machine - The End Of Love [ Lyrics ] - Duration: 3:48.

-------------------------------------------

[TREI TIME] EP.03 나들이를 왔어요. - Duration: 7:49.

For more infomation >> [TREI TIME] EP.03 나들이를 왔어요. - Duration: 7:49.

-------------------------------------------

鎌倉で一番人気のカフェ「樹ガーデン」〜ロボット兵が出現?の巻〜 - Duration: 12:20.

For more infomation >> 鎌倉で一番人気のカフェ「樹ガーデン」〜ロボット兵が出現?の巻〜 - Duration: 12:20.

-------------------------------------------

Zkouším Sliz z lepidla KORESU Funguje? #vavavu 2018 - Duration: 1:59.

how to make slime

it's slime from Kores brand

slime from the adhesive Kores

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét