Thứ Sáu, 29 tháng 6, 2018

Waching daily Jun 30 2018

NERF War Sneak Attack Logan Attacks Family Gets Revenge

For more infomation >> NERF War Sneak Attack Logan Attacks Nerf Sniper Action - Duration: 6:39.

-------------------------------------------

NEW HERO + SOMBRA REWORK - Overtime Ep. 1 - Duration: 3:13.

This is Overtime.

That's right guys, a huge new update has just dropped on the Overwatch public test

region servers!

Sombra is being significantly changed, a new hero, and objective map changes!

All that and more on today's episode of Overtime!

This is what Wrecking Ball looks like.

These guys have 600 health and great mobility.

From this point forward, I will be referring to him as Hammond.

A good counter for this new hero could be McCree.

His ultimate locks on to wrecking ball, even if he is in his rolling ball form.

This is especially useful if your aim isn't on point.

Also, fan the hammer can be especially useful because you can fire up to 6 shots at once,

Another great counter for Hammond is Sombra.

Just like how Bastion can't be in turret mode when he is hacked, Hammond can't be

in ball form.

They will not be able to run away from a fight if they are hacked as they move slower when

not in ball form.

There has been some controversy about the naming for Wrecking Ball.

Many people want his name to become "Hammond", but there have been some very agreeable rebuttals.

Here is a post on the forums with this idea that Skater made.

There was also a post with different fundamental reasoning on the forums.

It reads, "Let's say my name is Dan.

I am using a fork to eat my salad.

What's my name?

My name is Dan.

Hammond uses wrecking ball to fight.

What's his name?

Hammond right?

You don't name a character after the tool they use on a daily basis.

". This point was then countered by Gemivere who explained that many heroes don't go

by the names that their characters are originally named, and gave many examples including D.Va, Soldier:

76, and Reaper.

Next up we have the many changes that are coming to Sombra.

Her stealth ability, which gives her invisibility, now lasts indefinitely, but does not affect

contesting objectives.

Also, her translocator now lasts forever, but it can be destroyed very quickly, as it

only has 5 health.

There's an update on Assault maps, or maps where you capture two control points: they

now give the attacking team 4 minutes instead of 5 to attack the objectives.

This change also applies to the Hybrid maps, but it only is effective in Quick Play and

the Arcade modes.

Overwatch World Cup tickets are now on sale as of June 27, 2018.

The events will be held in Paris, France, Incheon, South Korea, Los Angeles, California,

and Bangkok, Thailand.

It will start on August 17th and finish on September 23rd.

Thanks for watching our very first episode!

This has been Nad from Overtime.

For more infomation >> NEW HERO + SOMBRA REWORK - Overtime Ep. 1 - Duration: 3:13.

-------------------------------------------

FMV | BTS "전하지 못한 진심 (the truth untold)" - Duration: 4:15.

Full of loneliness

This garden is bloomed

Full of thorns

I hung myself in this sand castle

What is your name

Do you have a place to go

Oh could you tell me?

I saw you hidden in this garden

And I know

All of your warmth is true

Your hand picking the blue flower

I want to hold

but

It's my fate

Don't smile on me

Light on me

Because I can't come to you

There's no name you can call me

You know that I can't

Show you ME

Give you ME

I can't show you a run-down part of myself

I wear a mask again and go to see you

But I still want you

Bloomed in a garden of loneliness

A flower that resembles you

I wanted to give it to you

After I take off this foolish mask

But I know

I can never do that

I must hide

Because I am ugly

I am afraid

I am run-down

I'm so afraid

That you will leave me again in the end

I wear a mask again and go to see you

What I can do is

In the garden

In this world

I bloom a pretty flower that looks like you

And breathe as the me that you know

But I still want you

I still want you

Maybe back then

A little

Just this much

If I got the courage to stand before you

Would everything be different now

I am crying at this

Disappeared

Fallen

Sand castle that's left alone

Looking at the broken mask

And I still want you

But I still want you

But I still want you

And I still want you

For more infomation >> FMV | BTS "전하지 못한 진심 (the truth untold)" - Duration: 4:15.

-------------------------------------------

John Cessarich's Complete Forecast - Duration: 3:37.

For more infomation >> John Cessarich's Complete Forecast - Duration: 3:37.

-------------------------------------------

Short New Mexico travel vlog + snacks we bought and packed! [CC] - Duration: 1:14.

We're going to a drone race! It's at a balloon museum.

To win.

To win.

Always.

Show the...

For more infomation >> Short New Mexico travel vlog + snacks we bought and packed! [CC] - Duration: 1:14.

-------------------------------------------

Рисуй водой - набор для детского творчества. Рисуй водой купить. - Duration: 1:04.

For more infomation >> Рисуй водой - набор для детского творчества. Рисуй водой купить. - Duration: 1:04.

-------------------------------------------

[상상극장] 당신을 사랑합니다.|빨간토마토 - Duration: 7:57.

For more infomation >> [상상극장] 당신을 사랑합니다.|빨간토마토 - Duration: 7:57.

-------------------------------------------

Growing Up Gay in Turkey (storytime) - Duration: 13:14.

What are you doing Sedef(Sadie)?

Coloring.

How old are you now?

Three.

Three?

Aren't you a bit older? Aren't you three and a half?

Yes.

What are you doing at kindergarten?

I won't tell.

You won't tell?

Okay just tell me the names of your teachers.

Kleri, and Sevil, and Bilnur.

Now count your friends.

1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13

Could you tell me the names of your favourite, closest friends?

I'm just gonna count Bige, I'm gonna count Begum and I'm gonna count Cessi, that's it.

Begum, Cessi, Bige. (all girls)

Count one more?

Isn't there one more friend that you like after those three?

Nooooo

Nedim? (a boy)

Nedim?

I don't like him!

I don't like boys!

Oh no! Really?

Anyway you'll like them when you're a bit older.

I also like Zeynep. (another girl)

Okay nice.

When you grow up a little you'll also like boys.

No!

I'll never like boys.

Ahh don't say that! Life wouldn't be sweet without boys.

It'll be sweet.

It wouldn't be sweet! Life wouldn't be bearable just with women!

Bye bye!

Bye bye.

Wave me bye bye.

Wave goodbye, and give me a kiss.

Miss Sedef.

For more infomation >> Growing Up Gay in Turkey (storytime) - Duration: 13:14.

-------------------------------------------

10 Behaviors People Don't Realize They Display Because They Are Intuitive - Duration: 5:24.

Intuitive personality is classified as a personality of people, who have more interest in theory,

abstract things, and possibilities rather than the practical and concrete reality of

the world.

Also, most of intuitive people actually don't know that they have such personality since

they don't realize it.

Are you one of them?

Well, if you show these signs in your life, you might be one of the people with intuitive

personality.

Let's take a deeper look at highly intuitive people.

If you're new to our channel, please subscribe, click the bell and watch this video until

the end to know the complete information.

10 Behaviors People Don't Realize They Display Because They Are Intuitive.

#1.

Sometimes They feel like don't belong here.

Do you ever feel like you are not in the right place?

Or, you feel like you are lonely whereas you are in a crowd?

If you do so, it may be a sign that you are an intuitive person.

Intuitive persons have a different way of thinking than other people do.

They got that idealistic thought which can make them feeling frustrated because of the

gap between what they think and what the world really is.

#2.

Living by their own rules.

Because intuitive people find it difficult to understand the reality of the world and

its rules, they make rules for themselves.

Maybe some people think that persons with this intuitive personality are somewhat selfish.

However, they do so not without any reasons.

They judge the existed rule is only a barrier for them to develop.

#3.

Emotional decision making.

Most of intuitive person do decision making based on their emotion as they don't care

much about logic.

What the next step they should take is often determined by what they are feeling.

#4.

Imagining and dreaming big things.

Speaking of dream and imagination, intuitive persons are in the top of the list.

They are adapted to long term vision, set the goal and plan on how to reach the goal.

#5.

Prefer to be alone.

It may sound crazy, but we can't deny that intuitive persons are considered as solitary

creatures.

They live inside their own minds as the world's noise will only distract them.

Dreaming and arranging plans are their priority, after that they can socialize with other just

as an interlude.

#6.

Conservative.

Have you ever met a new person that anybody around you likes him or her, but your inner

self warn you not to get too close to them?

It's like yourself shouting "Stop right there!

Stay away from them!"

For some people, this might be considered as paranoia, but what if we say that it is

intuitive person's nature?

#7.

Prone to addiction.

A bad thing that an intuitive person may have is that when they don't realize that they

have intuitive personality, and they want to get rid of their intuition, they may find

alcohol, cigarettes, or even drugs as an emergency exit.

#8.

Hunted by psychic.

Do you ever feel like there are some people are getting their eyes on you?

Well, this frequently happen to intuitive persons, even if the reality is not.

#9.

Stalked by synchronicity.

Your intuition might put you into the external world when you don't realize you have that

intuitive personality.

It shows up like a holy revelation that makes you feel awesome.

#10.

They socialize selectively.

People with dominant intuitive personality may see the interaction with people is an

exhausting activity.

However, they are actually excellent in making a good quality conversation, since they tend

to apply a strict selection to whom they are socializing.

Well, those are the 10 behaviors people don't realize they display because they are intuitive.

So Really cool information isn't it?

I hope you enjoy this short video, if you have something on your mind, please share

your thoughts and experiences in the comments below!

Don't forget to subscribe to our channel and watch all our other amazing videos!

Thanks for watching!

For more infomation >> 10 Behaviors People Don't Realize They Display Because They Are Intuitive - Duration: 5:24.

-------------------------------------------

Comic Basics Presents - 10 Super Kids Who Could Singlehandedly Save The Earth - Duration: 9:29.

For more infomation >> Comic Basics Presents - 10 Super Kids Who Could Singlehandedly Save The Earth - Duration: 9:29.

-------------------------------------------

Take a flight in a hot air balloon - Duration: 1:34.

For more infomation >> Take a flight in a hot air balloon - Duration: 1:34.

-------------------------------------------

Completing the Rafters, Grey Water & Disco Lights! | Kitchen & Bathroom Earthbag Add-on Ep14 | WP - Duration: 14:48.

last week Garen announced his engagement to Ellie

yay

we installed the tile in

the bathroom and put up rafters on the kitchen roof for the additions to the

main house

🎶

we're standing in the gray water

there's a plug between there and

that pipe and there's also water in that pipe

we're thinking there might be even

a plug here

if you guys are going to snake it

I would snake it from this end first

it's easier

but all I know is that there's water in the shower

that stays there so it's

not flowing through so it's either plugged and/or not hooked up

alright

good luck

thank you

we need it

this is the outside of our bathroom

we did this years ago so

we're not sure where our gray water comes out for like the shower and the

sink

we already have the black water set up for the toilet and you saw that - the

hole digging and everything

we are hoping that it's already set up but if

not and if it comes out over here that means that it's underneath this slab of

cement which doesn't sound like a great deal of fun to pull up so we're gonna do

some research by digging and hopefully finding the end of our our grey water

pipe

I've been given the task to find the snake

I don't know if you've

ever seen our tool area but in case you haven't

so we have the tool shed there

and then this is the hoop barn and it's just a lot of places to look but

thankfully I have been given a specific area where it might be

might is the word

I'm a little concerned about

is that it

is this it

pretty snakish right

that's it

alright

okay Mom, what's the plan here

where is the water going?

no idea

after a brief failed attempt, we are now coming the other direction with a hose

which - Don't Tell Bryson and dad - but that's what they originally suggested

I'll go from this end and I'll turn it on for you

you're so helpful

I hope we are not flooding out the laundry room

we come in and the laundry - is

completely filled up

we should check that

it's piqued our interest so now we

gotta go look

see where this water is really coming out

dry

we know the pipes

there

that's all we know so far

our first glimmer of hope

Bree has

found the pipe

it's close to the grey water but at least is the start so we're

following it now

look where it's headed Shae

right under the beautiful cement

this is what happens when people don't have good memories

this is a torture they have to go through

🎶

so Jacob

yes

how's your roof experience been so far

doing a lot of standing there

watching people work

taking a nap

drinking some tea

absolutely

I love it

are we getting this within 10 microns?

yes

🎶

I'm out here working with Bryson and Jacob and we're putting in the rafters

up here on the roof trying to get her finished up

🎶

Okay, I'm going to pull a Dad

come on Bullet

I really felt-

I'm sorry - I got to go pick it up

I can't do that

that is a crack up

🎶

I'm thinkin it's gonna come out like right in here

the pipe goes right through here

it goes underneath, of course, our cement

yeah

and it goes under the house

we think it is coming out right here

if we have to break up that area that's

not so horrible is it?

no

the good news about this piece of concrete, is that I

think Shae and I installed it so it means it's probably gonna be easy to break up

are you helping?

he really wants to

ya, well, he's keeping the spirits up

this is definitely - look at the wetness

we're seeking the dampness

oh my gosh

you found it - you little genius

do you hear that?

if he would only have gone the extra mile

oh my goodness

you gotta be kidding me

all right Bree

we're gonna go tell Dad in a very

kind way

oh yes, very complimentary

what?

we just wanted to let you know that we really

appreciate how when things are almost done you just you follow through and you

commit and how you always go the extra mile go and we found the pipe so we

want to show you

it is where I said it was?

your famous

completion work

you really go that extra mile

you really got to see it

okay

pretty impressive

yeah

I want it to look good right?

yeah exactly and it does

it looks very

fantastic

now that is completion

that is exceptional

come on

oh my word

it works

Dad, all I go to do is

thank you very much

okay, back to work

thanks Dad

anytime

🎶

that needs to be the outside in the outside of the box

but you have to Center the 25

in the middle of that board there

okay

so Center it there

the 25 is from

outside to outside and then put your

we're gonna put this boards on the

inside there okay

that's it and then I'll cut these two for that one and that

third one there and we'll be doing the same thing we did over there

outside to

outside

yeah

go it figured out?

no

I think we're overthinking it

probably

usually things are way simpler than they often appear

I have a center mark

so let's divide 25 in half

there you go

you guys get it figured out?

still can't figure it out

go twelve and a half inches on either side make a mark

that becomes

the outside - the OD

so hard to actually do it

really?

take your shoes off - count it again

we send them to the

finest schools

this is what happens

home schooling at its best

both these critters are home schooled

better then the last one we put in

shhhhh, she's recording

oops

watch out for this board over your head

it will only hurt for a little while

you need a board to nail it to when it's squared

it keeps it squared

carpenters say it's a

squaring board

really?

I don't think so

it's my new name for it though

squaring board

🎶

we got this fan

we got ready to put it in

looked over there and started switching the lights

which one's the fan?

power goes to this light, this light and that fan

and then dad goes,

oh I took the

wire from here and I wired it to a light

anyway

so we were thinking well we could take and tear the whole ceiling apart

put any wire in

we could run outside conduit around the walls but that looks

hack job done so we're gonna go to an even hackier job

they make these LED light bulbs and they run of a remote so the fan will

always have power and she can just switch it on there and she wants to turn

the lights on, she's takes this remote plup, plup, plup and she turns them on

plus they come with a bazillion different colors apparently so there we go

man I can't believe we took this wire...

bye Shae - who isn't here

🎶

these are the saddles that are going to hold up the rafters that sit on top of

the bags

kind of like a big gusset

they hold up the rafters

boom

basically boards just go in here and then we can lift them up to any size and

once we get it right, we can nail it in

and then we can then nail these into the

bags

🎶

are you trying to scare it in?

I've been nailing since I was 10

🎶

got it?

🎶

nail it off

doing good

we gotta get these square

so you don't have to look at the building like this

🎶

do this last one over here and then we are done

🎶

you feed me, give me water, I'm happy

so she can't get the fan going unless she has lights on

it's hilarious

this is our solution

small

pack of three

these are actually way smaller than I thought

they're supposed to be equivalent to a

40 watt

let me unbox them

the remote

there it is

nice

that's very bright

I'm feeling - it was blue so I was singing the

blue song

we can go into color mode

here's the question

disco

love mode

love mode [laughter]

fire mode

Hi

did you get the lights

yeah

disco disco

on and off

brightness

disco

fire

nature

they have fun little-

there's an off button dad

okay I want to show you something

🎶

look how tight this thing is

you might as well put tape around that

drum a hole right there

and it would of worked

we had a lot of different teas here

I'm going with this some because I think if it's the best and I think that that

would be easier to snake then these angles

and since this is just drainage

I'm going to use PVC glue

I think I'm in for a long journey

that's a lot better

🎶

we're cutting these back here

doing these back cuts because our fascia boards are

only eight inch boards and these are 10 inch so we cut this back so that

there's no overhang underneath

he wants to do a three foot Eve around this whole

thing but he has to match this even and slowly he's growing outwards so that he

can go to the three foot that's going to go all the way around

🎶

thanks for being here

a special thank you to our new and not-so-new patreon

givers

we really appreciate your generosity

have a great week and we'll

see you next Friday

bye

🎶

🎶

you've see anything because I'm not seeing anything

let's start

where we know it is which it doesn't look like we really know where it is Bree

we can't even guess a pipe 5 feet

he's so curious

where are you going Gizzy?

are you leaving on a jet plane

did you decide not too?

that's a good boy

our family moved from the city to the country

thanks for taking part in our

adventure

we have new videos every Friday evening

if you would like to help

us out ,you can like this video, share it, subscribe or support us on patreon

see the links in the description

so my guess is that underneath Shae's name right

here

why is Shae's name there?

she wrote it

she was like writing stuff

🎶

this is passive

I want to be like hey yeah come in chill, grab a soda

this is for when you need to like be mad at someone

can we pour some water down here to see if it comes out of this pipe

[crickets]

🎶

For more infomation >> Completing the Rafters, Grey Water & Disco Lights! | Kitchen & Bathroom Earthbag Add-on Ep14 | WP - Duration: 14:48.

-------------------------------------------

Yunomi - ココロフロート (feat. nicamoq) - Duration: 1:00:59.

Subcribe To My Channel <3

For more infomation >> Yunomi - ココロフロート (feat. nicamoq) - Duration: 1:00:59.

-------------------------------------------

Let's see "Hiyashi chūka (chilled ramen noodle)" photos - Duration: 2:37.

Hello, everyone.

I want to eat "Hiyashi chūka"!

So

let's look at Hiyashi chūka photos.

Ok.

How do you feel?

I'm hungry now

so

I need to say good bye.

Thank you for watching.

For more infomation >> Let's see "Hiyashi chūka (chilled ramen noodle)" photos - Duration: 2:37.

-------------------------------------------

《CPL》Manfrotto與Gitzo腳架到貨啦【相機王】 - Duration: 1:14.

For more infomation >> 《CPL》Manfrotto與Gitzo腳架到貨啦【相機王】 - Duration: 1:14.

-------------------------------------------

Smash and Grab - Duration: 1:11.

At 3:30 AM June 29,

two burglars forced entry into Best Buy in Lufkin.

To get inside,

they smashed the glass entry doors

and pried open the security shutters.

Four minutes was all they needed to grab iPads,

iPhones, Apple Watches, and Galaxy phones.

With more than a dozen items stolen

and the damage caused to the building,

the burglars cost tally exceeds $2,000 a minute.

Gloves might have kept them from leaving fingerprints,

and covering their faces might have slowed down the identification process,

but someone knowns who committed this crime

and that person can submit a tip anonymously through Crime Stoppers

and possibly collect a reward in the process.

If you know the burglars,

or can direct investigators to the stolen property,

submit a tip at www.639TIPS.com,

use Crime Stoppers app,

or call (936) 639-TIPS.

Tips and calls directly to Crime Stoppers are anonymous

and an anonymous,

crime-solving tip,

might be eligible for a reward.

For more infomation >> Smash and Grab - Duration: 1:11.

-------------------------------------------

4th of July coming up means more boats out on the water - Duration: 1:29.

For more infomation >> 4th of July coming up means more boats out on the water - Duration: 1:29.

-------------------------------------------

New chef means new food at Kings Island this season - Duration: 1:30.

For more infomation >> New chef means new food at Kings Island this season - Duration: 1:30.

-------------------------------------------

Mi rutina de cabello rizado (English subtitles) - Duration: 4:29.

Welcome babes! this is Curlylichy

and today I will be showing you how I go from this

to this!

We are going to continue with wet hair

using a cotton shirt

or microfibre towel to remove the excess of water

in my opinion they both accomplish the same result

in terms of avoiding the frizz so if you have a cotton shirt

you are god to go!

once we've done that we are going to divide the hair

in sections

depending on the length and the amount of hair

you may want to do more or less sections

this is going to help you apply the product

more evenly

we will start applying the

leave in smoothie

focusing in the ends

now we are also going to apply

the leave in conditioner

Making sure to

Massage the product so it penetrates

I prefer to apply all the products per section

to make sure that every part of my hair

gets the amount of product it needs

I use this hair brush to separate

the curls once all products have been applied

Once you have applied the products

to the front part we are going to be using

the finger coil technique

which basically means using your

fingers to define the curls

this way

once you have done finger coils in all

the front part

we are going to do scrunch

To help the curls form

and now we will dry our hair

using a diffuser

but of course relax, play some music cause this may take a while

Any time you use the diffuser

try to use the lowest heat so you don't damage your hair

when the hair is dried

we are going to use coconut oil on our finger

to massage the scalp and divide the finger coils

and that is the result once you have divided all the finger coils

but if you are a volume freak like me

you may want to use use a wide tooth comb

or one of this

and we are ready, don't forget that your hair is going to have more volume

from the second or third day on

so if is not so big on the first day, don't freak out

If you liked this video don't forget to hit the like button

and subscribe so you don't miss all the content I'm bringing for you

don't forget to follow me on social media

I will be leaving the links on the description

with the names of the products I used today

so thank you so much for joining me in this first episode of Curlylichy

see you on the next video!!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét