Thứ Sáu, 29 tháng 6, 2018

Waching daily Jun 29 2018

Hello everyone. This is Lou from screenshot Tuto. Today a video specially for Madame Tortue,

how to integrate a map into a google sites. Madame Tortue is creating a site for her students for the new year

and perhaps she will need to insert a card. For that I'm already creating a new page,

I will call it location. It can serve, of course, to institutes that want to google sites or

a person who has a physical shop and who wants

indicate the address.

I go to the insert tab, I select map, I fall here on

the map offered by google, the map of the world and I will choose an address a little bit random.

Let's say I want

tell visitors that they can locate me in Nancy rue de la Craffe, I

give the name of the street.

I have the map that appears and I just click on select.

The map is now

implanted on my google sites.

I can grow or shrink the tile if I wish.

And then nothing prevents you from doing a little text tile next to enter additional data,

like the exact address, if it's a shop, your store opening hours for example,

by clicking on text and then you enter your little text here.

When you're done and do not forget to click publish your page

and then check that the rendering on the published site and well meets your expectations.

So here is my little page location that appears the plan with a small accompanying text.

This is the end of this video. I hope it has been helpful to you. A little click I like always happy.

Do not hesitate to subscribe to activate the bell and I will tell you very soon for a new tutorial.

For more infomation >> Comment intégrer une carte dans un Google Sites - Duration: 2:53.

-------------------------------------------

KADAYIFLI PAŞA SARMASI - Tuğba Turan Yıldız - Yemek Tarifleri - Duration: 3:14.

Materials 400 gr roasted kadayif Half a teaspoon powdered sugar 1 tablespoon butter Large crushed walnut For cream; 1 liter milk 3 tea glasses of powdered sugar 3 tea glasses of flour 250 gr butter 2 pack vanilla

1 tablespoon butter

400 gr roasted kadayif

Half a teaspoon powdered sugar

Large crushed walnut

1 liter milk

3 tea glasses of powdered sugar

3 glasses of flour

250 gr butter

4-5 hours in the fridge

For more infomation >> KADAYIFLI PAŞA SARMASI - Tuğba Turan Yıldız - Yemek Tarifleri - Duration: 3:14.

-------------------------------------------

Pride Flag Book Tag - Duration: 9:32.

Hey y'all, my name is Yvette and welcome to my channel! Today I'm doing the Pride

Flag Book Tag. As this month is June, this video is going to be Pride themed and

I'm here to talk about some very queer books. I really wanted to film this video

in front of a rainbow flag but the pride rainbow flags that I own are like giant

wall sized monstrosities then I couldn't find a good place for, so I am filming in

front of my much smaller bi pride flag and just working with what I got.

Each question of this tag corresponds to a different color of the rainbow flag and

the meaning behind that color, and if you want more of an explanation than that,

I would highly recommend going to check out the creator's video, Commonspence.

He's the one who tagged me to do this and in his video, he does this really

awesome graphic animation explanation of the pride flag and just, in general, his

channel's all around awesome. All of his videos are super fun and super high

energy. I was also tagged to do this by ChrisVigilante

and Jocelyn over at yogi with a book, both of whose channels are really really

great, and I'll leave both of their videos linked down below so you can

check them out. Let's get into the tag. The first color is red, which represents

life, and this is a book with a spirited protagonist totally proud of who they

are. Someone who gives you life and for me, that is definitely going to be Angel

from The House of Impossible Beauties by Joseph Cassara. This is a historical

fiction novel following some of the founding members of the House of

Extravaganza, which is the first all Latino house of a New York ball scene

of the 80s and 90s. Angel is a Latina trans woman and the mother of the House

of Extravaganza, and whenever I think of someone who lives out loud and proud,

I think of Angel because this book takes place in the height of the AIDS epidemic

where then, as well as now, it's very very dangerous to be a trans woman of color.

And Angel goes through so much in her life and has to overcome so many

obstacles, but despite everything she always remains true to herself and is

always always unapologetically herself. She's the kind of person where if she

was walking down the street and someone had a problem with her and who she was,

she would say fuck you, you kicked them in the balls, and then move on

with her life. This is a very dark and angsty read with the million trigger

warnings, that I'm kind of hesitant to recommend it just because it is so

triggering but I also think it's a very important book because it covers a

period of queer history that we don't really see a lot of. And if you want to

know more, I did a full non-spoilery review, and I'll link that down below.

The second color is orange, which represents healing, and this is a book that made you,

as the reader. find a deeper meaning or catharsis in your own life. And for me,

this is definitely hands down Anger is a Gift by Mike Oshiro. And this book

follows a gay a afro-latino teenager who is dealing with his school becoming more

militarized. And this is especially difficult for him because years before

the novel takes place, his father was murdered by a police officer and now the

police officers stationed at his school are treating the students more and more

like criminals. Anger is a Gift is my pick for this one for a couple different

reasons. First of which is that I did go to a middle school and high school

they were fairly militarized and at the time, I didn't know that it was something

that I could be angry about. I mean, I was angry about it but it was just kind of

like, this is the way things are done and you can't do anything about it. But

reading this book and seeing these kids have some of the same experiences that I

did, and seeing them get angry about it and doing something about it, was just so

validating to how I felt back then. This book was also super cathartic because

the main character is feeling a lot of anger from injustices imposed on him and

his friends and his boyfriend and he takes all this angry energy and uses it

to start change. And I know I am very angry right now with some of the things

that are going on in America, and seeing someone in a book take that same kind of

angry energy and using it to right wrongs was just really great. The next

color is yellow, which represents sunshine. And this is a book that fills

you with so much joy, it could brighten even your darkest day. And that is Check

Please by Ngozi Ukazu. This is a queer hockey webcomic that I believe was recently

published, and this follows a college freshman named Eric Bittle

who is a former finger skater, now hockey player, and he's also a vlogger and a

bake. And this comic just follows him throughout his college experiences with

love and friendship and it's just really really freaking cute. I remember when I

first found this comic it was about 3:00 a.m. I was in bed, in the dark, on my

phone, and just tearing through this comic's Tumblr because once I started, I

couldn't stop. It was so adorable and light and happy and I think if you're

having a bad day and you want to read something that's just gonna make you

smile, go check this out. It's available online, and I'll link that down below.

The next color is green, which represents nature. And this is a book that is set

out of this world a reality different from our own. And I'm going with Reign of

the Fallen by Sarah Glenn Marsh, and this is a YA fantasy about necromancers who

can bring back the dead, but at a cost. Once a person is brought back to life

they have to make sure that every inch of their skin is covered because if a

living person sees any of their skin, then they basically turn into a ravenous

zombie and in this book, someone is intentionally uncovering the dead and

causing them to go crazy and the main character is a necromancer who is

charged with finding out what's going on. Obviously Reign the Fallen fits this

question because it is a fantasy with magic but I think it also fits this

question because it takes place in a world where misogyny, the patriarchy, and

homophobia are not the default. Like there are at least four principal

characters who are queer and it's not a big deal. There are women who are the

heads of families and in line for the throne, and I think that was just really

nice to see because I know I've read my share fantasy where even though there

are dragons and witches and wizards and elves, women are still treated lesser

than men and this book was just a breath of fresh air in that way. The next color

is blue, which represents peace. And this is a book where one of the characters

finds peace with a difficult truth and I'm going with Taste of Honey by

Kai Ashante Williams, and this is a fantasy novella that I really really

enjoyed. It takes place in a world where gods have a real tangible presence among

mortals and where the descendants of gods have special abilities. The main

character is the son of the royal family's Beasts Master and he's training

to take over for his father in the future. And one day he's walking down the

street with his sidekick cheetah, as you do, and he runs into a male soldier who

is from another country in town with a foreign delegation. And they end up

falling in love. This book fits this question really perfectly for reasons

that are kind of spoilery, but what I can't say is that the main character is in a

country that's very very homophobic and the soldier is from a country that's

not homophobic, so when it comes time for the soldier to go home, the main

character has a choice to make of either staying where he is and living

out his life there or going with the soldier that he loves back to his home.

And the choice he makes alters the course of his life drastically, and he

has to make peace with the choice he makes. The next and last color is purple,

which represents spirit. And this is a book that deals with lgbt+ themes and

religion. And I'm going with Georgia Peaches and Other Forbidden Fruit by

Jaye Robin Brown. This is a YA contemporary with an F/F romance

following a teenage girl named Joanna, whose father is an evangelist radio

preacher. And Joanna's father has just remarried and decided to move him and

his daughter to the small Georgia town where his new wife is from. Before the

move, Joanna was an out and proud lesbian, but now that she's moved, her

father has asked her to go back into the closet for her senior year of high

school, just to kind of lay low and to be safe in this super religious town. And

initially she agrees because in exchange, her father has agreed to let her have a

segment on his radio show that's geared more towards younger people, but things

don't go exactly as planned because she meets a girl. It's been quite

a while since I've read this book but from what I do remember, it does deal with the

main character living in a very religious environment and living in

very church-centric culture. And regarding religion, the main character is

very at peace with her sexuality and her religion and how those two things

interact. And that's actually something that she ends up wanting to talk about

on her radio show. So that was the Pride Flag Book Tag. I want to thank Commonspence,

yogi with a book, and ChrisVigilante again for tagging me. Those are all great

channels so make sure to check them out. And I know that this tag has been making

its rounds on BookTube and I might be getting to it a little bit late for

Pride Month..but I'm here, I'm queer, I'm showing up 10 minutes late with

Starbucks and I had a lot of fun doing this tag so I hope you enjoyed this

video, thank you for watching, and I'll see you next time.

For more infomation >> Pride Flag Book Tag - Duration: 9:32.

-------------------------------------------

LoveWins 004 Sơn Hồng Phạm & Thony Anh Nguyễn: Cặp đôi ngôn tình - Eng Sub - Duration: 23:19.

Welcome back to LoveWins, talkshow for LGBT couple in Vietnam

Being here today with me is mom Phi Ha

Hi all of our audience, today we will meet a very cute couple. Right, Thien An?

Yes, today we will have a talk with couple Son Hong Pham & Thony Nguyen

But before inviting them to come here, let's watch some of their lovely videos

Welcome our couple today: Son Hong Pham & Thony Anh Nguyen

Hi Mrs. Phi Ha, Thien An & our audience

I'm Thony, manager of a Spa company in Australia.

Hi, I'm Son Hong Pham

Business man in Ho Chi Minh city

How long have you been together?

It's almost 3 years

First time we meet, we are both traveling with friends

In Da Lat city, he saw me

And he came to ask for my infomaton

At that time I saw him and like him very much, so I decided to ask for his Facebook name

Did your friends dare you to do that?

No, no, it's my decision

The main reason is that he's lovely & handsome

He's also a hot boy in LGBT community

Is it love at first sight?

So how did Son reply at that time?

He just told me his Facebook name.

And when I come back home, I send him a message for making friend

But in the beginning, he reply me very little

Is he arrogant?

I'm just lazy so I don't wanna talk at that time

Why did you agree to add him on Facebook but you still dont want to talk?

Remember it again, did you agree to tell him your facebook name immediately?

Yes, because I'm single at that time so I'm not afraid anything. I've broken up with my ex for some years

-Did you travel alone at that time? - No, with my friends

Ah, I see, so I think Thony was very brave

I think when Son realize Thony is also a handsome boy so you decide to agree?

You two are a beautiful & attractive couple

And I think there must have many persons want to flirt with one of you

So did you have any jealousy story?

Yes

Tell me something about it

I'm the one who is jealousy more

There's someone who usually send him text like

Good night! What re you doing... etc

And Thony still replied back like "I'm having dinner"...

So I take his phone and I send message to that person like "He sleep very well, no need to say good night"

- So was Thony aware of it? - Yes

Not he replied back a little less

What did you think after he send the text by your phone?

I think it's normal because he has his reason for being jealousy

Actually when I replied the message, I don't think much. It's just a polite answer

And now no more?

Yes, no more

How hard are you Son for making him like this?

Every night when he sleep, I take his phone & I watched the messages

I checked everything. But now it's not much like first days

Did you feel being controled too much, Thony?

Sometimes, but not much because I have nothing to hide

Yes, it makes senses, huh?

But does your phone has password?

My phone can be unlocked by Face ID so everytime he want to check, he tell me to open my eyes

Even when I'm very sleepy I still must open eyes to unlock for him

But how about you, Thony? Are you jealousy?

At first I'm also jealousy a little bit

But I'm just think about it but not say it out loud

Just silently watch & see

The most important thing is that Son is a business man so he must talk with many persons

- Just angry & jelousy by yourself? - A little bit haha

But is there any time one of you was super angry?

I think it must have, huh?

Yes, when I'm jealousy, I usually wreck anything in my hand

Throwing things on him, hit him...

-How did you deal with it? - I just keep silent at that time

Why don't you hug him?

Can not, because if I hug him, he will hit me harder

Just let him hit and you can explain later, right?

He's always for a long time

I must say sorry day by day until he calm down

So that why now you don't want to make him angry, right?

So now you guys are living together?

So, Thony, what is the worst behavior of Son you can't stand?

He's very hot tempered

Whether he's right or wrong, first reaction of him is become angry

So how did you deal with it?

I say sorry

Say sorry first and the rest we can solve later

Or I will keep silent and go somewhere else

How about you, Son?

Let me think....

Haha so much that he doesn't know to tell what

Ok so let's change the question, what is the best characteristic of Thony that you admire the most?

I think it's that he's very gentle and hard working

And he always me

What was the first impression of you about him?

First time I met him, I think he looks like a bottom, very small guy

He doesn't meet my standard of boyfriend

And how come he make you agree to be his boy friend?

Time by time, I just think that may be we don't need to always stick with the standard

So I give a try

So now it's not a try anymore?

So until now. what is the thing that make both of you strongly feel that the other one is the right one

With me, Son is a very progressive

He live independently very soon

He noew can earn enough money to take care of himself and his family

How about you, Son, what make the "try" become reality?

I think because he is a very truthful guy

Thony, now do you usually flight back to Australia?

I haven't come back there for about 1,5 years

My job is nearly stable here

First time when we are in relationship, I come back there very usually

When we are not being near together, I'm very afraid...

Ah, so there were a time your are in long distance relationship

Yes, but not so long

He left and come back very soon, just about 1, 2 months

You're such a rich man, huh?

Money I saved from work

And I also integrated my trip with my working here and there

So, now we have a small mini game for both of you. Let's play together!

So now I will give you the pictures of both of you

After I read the question, please raise your answer by choosing the picture

So, the first question is: Who is the more clever one?

Haha, both of you choose yourself

I think each of us clever in each field

How clever you are, Son?

I'm clever at little things in house and life

And the big thing is more about Thony?

Yes, like fixing a computer, Thony is better

Next question is, in your first kiss, who is the one "make a move" first?

Haha, different answer again

I think both of you want to kiss at that time, huh?

Ah I see, it makes sense

Who is the one grumble more

Oh, it's matched answer

- What did you crumble about? - Everything

Everything? Really?

Like if i packed a mail not very well, he crumble and be angry immediately

He tell me that "If you can't do it, let me"

Ah, I see, it just because he want it perfect?

but with me, I already packed it very well, no need to be super perfect like he want

The next question, who do more house working?

It's not matched again haha

So, Thony, what house working you did?

I wash and hang the clothes, arrange stuff in house

Son, did you do that?

No

I just clean the floor

Actually I never wash or hang the clothes

Why, because you don't like to do it or because Thony want to do it for you?

It's because he like to do it haha

Have you ever been angry when he hang the clothes not perfect as you want?

Yes

At first I usually being mad about it

He didn't do it, but when he see me doing, he's not satisfied

Next question, who make the other laugh more?

Haha sorry It's Son

Let me guess, it's because his "crumble" characteristic, right?

Yes, it's just like a song being replay

When I started to say, I already knew what he gonna say next

After 5 questions, you guys are not matched very much

But we think you are still a very matched couple

Back to the talkshow of LoveWins

What do you feel about your life now?

We are living togther. Sometimes my parents also come to visit us

Oh, how cool. So did you meet difficulty when coming out with family?

With me, it's like a road with beautiful roses

I just walked there, no need to come out, no need to explain

My parents know by themselves

At first, I blocked my parents on Facebook

But somehow they still saw my photo & video

They take videos of me & Thony and show to other people and say something like "you see how cute they are"

How wonderful they are

But it's just on my side. Thony's family is harder

About my family, my parents knew about my sexual orientation but didn't accept it

At first they also said that they don't want to have a child like me

They said it 2 times

They said I should leave the family if I still want to be a gay

But as time goes by, they become more easy with it but until now they still don't accept

Now they still talk with me normally but never mention about it

Do they force you to get marriage with girl?

Yes, sometimes they come and ask me when I will marry a girl?

Although they know that I'm in relationship with Son but they never talk about it

Luckily, I have support from adoptive dad in Australia

So, did Son's parents meet Thony?

-Yes, they like Thony very much - Amazing!

They always ask about Thony, Thony, Thony...

So, you have supporting from one side

We hope you will soon can convince Thony's parents. So, about your life, do you guys have any plan for future?

Now I want to focus on my clothes shop

We not yet think more far about marriage or children

So how about you Thony?

My plan is try to earn money to buy a house for us in Sai Gon

But at first I need to stablize my work between Australia and Vietnam

I hopy you guys can reach your plan as soon as possible in the future

Yes, and I belive that every parents love their children

Sooner or later, they will accept you, May be they don't say it directly, but they will understand you more

Now the most important thing they need is time, right

Both of you let live a happy famly, responsility and being a good people in social

I believe luck thing will come to you

So, if now you can send to your parents a message

What will you say, to make them understand more about your life now?

We dont know what to talk

Okay, so let talk with Son' parents?

I just want to say that I love you so much

In my mind you are my family

Thank you so much for trating me so well

How lucky you are!

So, do you guys have any inspiring message to the people in LGBT community?

To LGBT community, I just want to say: Let love by all your heart

Just follow four feeling and dont need toc are about what people think

How about you, Thony?

I want to say that "Don't be afraid"

I see that many persons afraid of love because they afraid of being heart broken

They don't believe in love in LGBT community

At first Son was also afraid of starting a relationship because he has a broken heart

But I think when we are still young

We should believe in love and keep our faith

Thank you for coming here today with very meaningful message and story

We also have a small gift for you

I hope it will be a sweet memory for you

Thank you Thien An, Mrs Phi Ha & LoveWins

Good bye and see you in next episode

For more infomation >> LoveWins 004 Sơn Hồng Phạm & Thony Anh Nguyễn: Cặp đôi ngôn tình - Eng Sub - Duration: 23:19.

-------------------------------------------

New Hairstyles Tutorials 2018 ♥ Long Hair Hairstyle For Girls - Duration: 10:16.

Thanks for watching

Hope you have a great time!

Please LIKE, COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE for more!

For more infomation >> New Hairstyles Tutorials 2018 ♥ Long Hair Hairstyle For Girls - Duration: 10:16.

-------------------------------------------

(即時!)《PRODUCE 48》張圭悧和趙俞利居然跌到這個等級 矢吹奈子由F升上A produce48 180629 EP.3 - Duration: 1:09.

For more infomation >> (即時!)《PRODUCE 48》張圭悧和趙俞利居然跌到這個等級 矢吹奈子由F升上A produce48 180629 EP.3 - Duration: 1:09.

-------------------------------------------

Трасса А290 на Керчь. [ 93км - Крымский мост - ✕ Р260 ] - Duration: 35:34.

For more infomation >> Трасса А290 на Керчь. [ 93км - Крымский мост - ✕ Р260 ] - Duration: 35:34.

-------------------------------------------

Jump Force : Ichigo, Rukia y Aizen de Bleach Confirmados!! - Duration: 3:01.

For more infomation >> Jump Force : Ichigo, Rukia y Aizen de Bleach Confirmados!! - Duration: 3:01.

-------------------------------------------

I M U R - Miss You Hate You (Lyrics in CC) - Duration: 3:05.

Now I've debated

that my sobriety is overrated

and I want to feel intoxicated

for just a moment to escape it

(I miss you)

I'm feeling weighted

and it's been so long since I've been faded

I'm not trying to make this complicated

I'm proud of the life that i've created

(I hate you)

I miss when my eyes would dilate and

I would start to get that taste

I'd waited all day for

Settle that score with my head on my floor

Painted my face with elation,

till I'd forget contemplation

so I could vacate my mind, copy paste a time

where I was funny, loud, pretty,

stupid, forgetful, regretful

False sense of serenity, identity,

it was my only enemy

but damn did it feel good

And I miss you

Now I've debated

that my sobriety is overrated

and I want to feel intoxicated

but for just a moment to escape it

(I miss you)

I'm feeling weighted

and it's been so long since I've been faded

I'm not trying to make this complicated

I'm proud of the life that i've created

(I hate you)

Miss You

Hate You

Miss You

I hate you

I hated when I was degraded

Two more drinks call it persuaded

It's ok it's only fun,

you're young, won't matter in the long run

grabbed my waist and called me hun

then it was over it was done,

he was funny, loud, pretty,

stupid, forgetful, regretful

Thoughtless decisions based on loneliness,

lowliness, my own weakness

the bottle was my only fix

And I hate you

Now I've debated

that my sobriety is overrated

and I want to feel intoxicated

for just a moment to escape it

(I miss you)

I'm feeling weighted

and it's been so long since I've been faded

I'm not trying to make this complicated

I'm proud of the life that i've created

(I hate you)

For more infomation >> I M U R - Miss You Hate You (Lyrics in CC) - Duration: 3:05.

-------------------------------------------

FREE PICKS MLB FOR TODAY AND RUSIA 2018 - Duration: 12:01.

For more infomation >> FREE PICKS MLB FOR TODAY AND RUSIA 2018 - Duration: 12:01.

-------------------------------------------

LE SUD DE L'ANGLETERRE - Duration: 6:24.

For more infomation >> LE SUD DE L'ANGLETERRE - Duration: 6:24.

-------------------------------------------

Capricorn virgo Money and Career January 2019 Horoscope Predictions - Duration: 3:39.

Please SUBSCRIBE to the channel!

Please SUBSCRIBE to the channel!

For more infomation >> Capricorn virgo Money and Career January 2019 Horoscope Predictions - Duration: 3:39.

-------------------------------------------

[FREE] Lil Durk Type Beat - KRAZY | NBA YoungBoy Type Beat 2018 | Lil Baby Type Beat - Duration: 3:02.

Buy 1 Get 2 Free!

For more infomation >> [FREE] Lil Durk Type Beat - KRAZY | NBA YoungBoy Type Beat 2018 | Lil Baby Type Beat - Duration: 3:02.

-------------------------------------------

Marre des mots de passe perdus ? L'outil ultime #Keepass #Dashlane #Lastpass - Duration: 13:14.

For more infomation >> Marre des mots de passe perdus ? L'outil ultime #Keepass #Dashlane #Lastpass - Duration: 13:14.

-------------------------------------------

Enter to Win - Short Story Contest - WritersBrick.org Summer 2018 - Duration: 2:21.

Go to our website. There you will find

a worksheet and all of the rules.

Hi! It's time for some more fun with Jay and Harm.

I'm Jay. I'm Harm. Thumbs up for Harm!

Today we're doing another Writer's Brick contest.

It's about camping.

This one is for Summer 2018.

I'm Harm.

I'm going camping today but I forgot to bring somethin'.

Now you finish the story. What did I forget?

What adventures do I have while try finding something to make up for what I forgot?

'You should also mention the place that I'm camping. Is it at the beach? Is it at a volcano? Is it at a Mountain?

I can't wait to see your stories!

The prize winner will have the choice of a Justice League dart game or a make your own monster knit kit.

We will choose 3 stories to animate.

We're going to choose the story that is most adventurous and where Harmony forgets the most funny thing.

Your story has to be in by September 30.

Bye! Thanks for watching!

too long

I can't wait to see your story!

For more infomation >> Enter to Win - Short Story Contest - WritersBrick.org Summer 2018 - Duration: 2:21.

-------------------------------------------

FAQ's on the Hans Beekhuyzen channel - Duration: 12:38.

Over time many questions have been asked to me and in most cases also answered.

But since they are in the comments of a video, they are often missed by people having the

same questions.

So I decided to do a FAQ on video.

And start right away with the first one:

Many of my videos contain the remark at the end that I don't do buying advise.

Despite that I am asked often by people what to buy, elegantly hidden in third person hypotheses.

Sometimes, when there is only one answer possible, like with "should I stop my music hobby",

I am stupid enough to do answer.

That then is seen as an opportunity by others and the "what should I buy"-questions

start again.

Now, why won't I give buying advise, even if the viewer clearly states that he won't

hold it agains me if that advise would turn out badly?

Well, I don't want to disappoint you.

It is impossible to know the combination of your system, your listening environment, your

choice of music and your personal preferences.

Let alone things that might be of influence that you are not even aware of.

What I can do - and that is what I do all the time - is to look for equipment that might

be of above average price/performance, review that and tell you where it will fit in one

of my three reference setups.

Number 3 costed below 1000 euros, setup 2 around 4000 euros and setup 1 around 20,000

euros.

See the link in the comments for a full description.

Usually it is not possible to do a fair comparison between two almost equal products.

There will be many that will disagree but I have had a publishing company where perhaps

the best audio journalists of my country worked- one of them then also working for Stereophile.

Often we didn't agree on what product we liked better within a comparable group of

products.

We could agree on the level of sound quality but rarely on a winner.

One found fierce attacks of snare drums the most important, the second the stereo image

and a clean midrange, the third the overall dynamics and the fourth was somewhere in-between.

Again, provided the equipment was in the same quality class.

Therefore I try to give you an impression of the quality class a product is in, the

rest is up to you.

Only when I am pretty sure a given product or setup at that time outperforms anything

else, I will be clear on that.

See for instance the SOtM sMS-200 Ultra review.

Headphones have become rather popular these days and from and entrepreneurial standpoint

I would love to review them.

But even the best ones don't give me listening pleasure.

So I had two options: make up fake reviews or just be honest about it and don's do

headphone and in-ear reviews.

Obviously I chose for the last option.

And please don't mail me that headphones can give enormous pleasure for I know, I've

seen it around me.

It's just not my thing.

I have had many requests to review cables, often mentioning brands and types that were

on the wishing lists.

Although all components in a stereo should be of equal quality, there are no components

that CAN have an equally big effect on the sound than cables.

They can be influenced a lot by the equipment they are connected to.

A good example is a wideband amplifier used with woven cables.

Due to the high capacitance of those cables that amp might oscillate to some degree and

so ruining the sound completely.

The amp is great, the cables are great but they should not be combined.

Less obvious are interlinks where the electrical dimensions of the output and input they are

connected are such that the cable can have all kinds of effects.

So you should always try cables in situ.

Find a dealer that will accept them back if they are not to your likings.

Of course, undamaged and in the original packing.

Sometimes dealers have a set of burned in cables that you can hire or lend and if you

like them, you buy a set of new ones.

Trust your ears and only pay for improvements.

And if you like the sight of those fist thick loudspeaker cables that don't sound better

and are willing to pay for the view, be my guest.

On a show someone told me he bought Advance power amps for he liked the large VU meter

on the front.

At least he was honest about it and those amps are fine with or without VU meters.

I have been asked often to report on my three setups, sometimes I was asked to do a video

on them.

There is a complete list of the equipment I use on my website theHBproject.com.

The links are below this video in Youtube.

I will not do a video on the setups since that doesn't tell you much more than a list

of the equipment.

Furthermore I love my privacy and it would take considerable production time to make

that into an agreeable video.

I had an unfortunate school career.

I grew up in a middle class family - all hairdressers - in a period where Europe was rebuilding

itself from the second world war.

Had I grown up under different conditions I might have found fitting education but I

didn't.

I am not complaining and certainly not blaming my parents for they did all they could and

sometimes tried to do even more.

But I did end up in the wrong schools, like the school for retail business.

So I became a school dropout and started working as a sales person in what was then the high-end

audio shop in the Netherlands: Muziek Staffhorst.

In my spare time I read about anything I could find on audio, joined friends in a small recoding

studio that we ran in our spare time and became the recording specialist at Staffhorst.

After eight years I shifted jobs to a distributor of professional audio gear as a sales rep.

I visited a many studios and professional musicians and learned a lot.

One of the things I learned was that I was a poor sales rep for I started to know too

much of the equipment I sold.

By accident I met the editor in chief of the leading Dutch hifi magazine - Hifi Stereo

Test - and told him that an article on noise reduction was full of errors.

He asked me to write a proper article and that is where I found my love for this work.

I became full time tech journalist in 1983 and soon wrote for many tech magazines in

my country and some UK magazine on pro audio.

In 1989 I started my own publishing company, publishing the very well respected Pro-Audio

Magazine that later also included professional video and thus became Pro Audio-VIdeo.

In those years I have reviewed professional analogue and digital recorders and supervised

brilliant colleagues doing reviews on the first digital mixing consoles.

In 2003 I started a second magazine, focussed on streaming audio and video for the consumer.

That was 15 years ago and a bit early.

The publishing company stopped since print on specialists subjects was a diminishing

market and thus unable to survive the bank recession.

Over the years I have been studying audio, helped by the fact that journalists have easier

access to people with knowledge.

Over all those years I also developed my listening skills.

I learned a lot about video from my work with the pro-mag and started making holiday movies

to get some feel with making programs.

I have worked with Avid, Adobe Premiere, Final Cut Pro and some other video editing programs

I - and the market - forgot the name of.

I must have been in 2005 that I made the first video podcast for the consumer magazine, Vi-Fi.

The knowledge I have accumulated over the years was mainly discovered and developed

by people smarter than I am.

I could be sad about the publishing company that went broke but that's silly.

We all knew that print sooner or later will phase out, starting with vertical markers

in small language areas like the Dutch language area with only about 20 million people in

The Netherlands and Belgium speaking that language.

So I started my project to tell people about the joy of a good music reproduction at home

on the website theHBproject.com.

I had been developing a two step approach to loudspeaker placement but realised I needed

some animation to explain it well.

This ended up being a video I published on Youtube in may 2014 and it was extremely popular

right away.

This video still is the most watch on my channel, the link is in the comments, in the top right

corner and at the end of this video.

That got me thinking, so I started experimenting making videos of my written review.

It took me more than a year of preparation before I was more or less satisfied and after

my vacation in 2015 I started publishing videos on a regular bases to end up publishing one

video per week now.

That lead to 2.6 million views in total at the end of may 2018 and being viewed 140,000

times, almost 700 thousand minutes in total, per month.

The editorial is never payed for - like with my magazines back in the day.

Companies are invited to support the channel and will be mentioned at the beginning of

the video.

But they only buy eyeballs and not editorial influence.

You, as a viewer, if you enjoy the channel, can support my work too and and thus secure

the future of the channel.

You can do this following the link to Patreon or Paypal that is in the comments and your

support is much appreciated.

For future videos subscribe to this channel or follow me on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn

or Google+.Help me to help even more people enjoy music at home by telling your friends

on the web about this channel.

I am Hans Beekhuyzen, thank you for watching and see you in the next show or on theHBproject.com.

And whatever you do, enjoy the music.

For more infomation >> FAQ's on the Hans Beekhuyzen channel - Duration: 12:38.

-------------------------------------------

4 Best And 4 Worst Things About Fortnite - Duration: 4:53.

After six years in development, Fortnite: Save the World finally arrived in 2017…

to indifferent shrugs.

But just a few months later, Epic Games added a Battle Royale mode to the game, and seemingly

overnight Fortnite rose to become the most popular game in the world.

But is it really all that?

Decide for yourself.

Let's take a look at the four best - and four worst - things about Fortnite.

BEST: It's easy to get started

It doesn't take much to get into Fortnite: Battle Royale.

Since it's free, you can just download it and play it on just about any system, from

PlayStation 4 to Nintendo Switch to your smartphone.

And then once you've downloaded it, the game is extremely simple: stay out of the storm,

run around and shoot people, and, most importantly, don't die.

That's it.

Knowing nothing else, you could play Fortnite and be decent enough at it.

There are no classes to customize, no items to equip, no heroes with complex movesets

to learn.

Every single player, from a thousand-hour veteran to a complete noob, just glides down

onto the island with nothing but a pickaxe and gets to work.

True gaming democracy in action.

WORST: It's hard to master

Fortnite is very simple to learn, but it's hard to actually become a pro.

Part of that is simply a matter of experience, but part of it is due to the fact that once

you've started playing, the game itself does nothing to help you.

This is especially a problem with the building mechanic.

Unless you master building, you'll never be very good at Fortnite.

But since there's no tutorial or instruction at all in the game, there's no reason new

players would even realize building is an important aspect of the game, much less how

to do it.

And that shrinking circle on the map?

Until you get caught in the storm and die, you'll probably have no idea what it is.

It's basically all trial and error, compounded by the fact that the whole time you're trying

to learn, ninety-nine more experienced players are trying to kill you.

It would be nice if the game at least tried to help lessen your frustration.

BEST: Polished gameplay

Fortnite features some of the smoothest gameplay around, and for good reason: the game runs

on the Unreal Engine, which is also developed by Fortnite developer Epic Games.

So they know exactly how to make the game look and run great on any platform.

Meanwhile, their biggest competitor, Player Unknown's Battlegrounds, is known for having

some janky glitches, even though it also runs on the Unreal Engine.

Hey, that insider knowledge helps.

Speaking of which…

WORST: It screwed PUBG

One of the shadiest things about Fortnite is the fact that the game's developer seemingly

stole just about every aspect of its battle royale mode from the wildly popular Player

Unknown's Battlegrounds.

When Fortnite's Save the World Mode elicited a "meh" from the gaming community, Epic turned

around and added Battle Royale mode in just a few short months, a timeframe that's in

huge contrast to the six years it took to develop the initial game.

How were they able to move so fast?

Well, some people think that since PUBG runs on Epic's Unreal Engine, Epic had inside information

about PUBG's development process.

Not only did they gank the game in its entirety, they swiped it from their own client!

Needless to say, the folks behind PUBG aren't happy about it, but Epic seems to be laughing

all the way to the bank with their stolen loot.

Not cool.

BEST: Timed events

Given the restrictions of Fortnite's repetitive gameplay, you wouldn't think there would be

much storytelling.

But Epic has done an amazing job of threading story elements into the game through the use

of timed events, such as the comet crash at the end of Season 3, which reshaped the map

and set up a new storyline for Season 4.

They're also constantly running cool limited-time modes, such as the wildly popular Infinity

Gauntlet mode that allowed players to become Thanos.

It all adds up to a constantly changing and surprising gaming experience.

WORST: Progression is confusing

One of the least intuitive features in Fortnite is its progression system.

Players can level up their account, with levels resetting each season - well… sort of?

Each account level rewards you with…

Battle Stars, which you then use to level up your Battle Pass.

The Battle Pass gives you the actual rewards… except most of them are locked behind a paywall,

so in order to get the good stuff, you have to buy Battle Pass Premium.

And, of course, the Battle Pass resets each season as well, so you have to start over

from scratch.

Just shoot us already and get it over with.

BEST: It brings people together

Nothing brings people together like shotgunning random strangers.

But while other shooters tend to be aimed at, you know, stereotypical gamers, Fortnite

appeals to a much wider audience thanks to its bright, cartoony aesthetic and emphasis

on goofy fun.

Everyone from e-sports professionals to celebrities like musician Marshmello and rapper Drake

have embraced Fortnite, along with millions of kids, boys and girls alike.

And that's pretty cool!

WORST: It's too popular

The problem with being the most popular game in the world is that it's the most popular

game in the world.

In other words, everybody is trying to play it.

And that's led to all sorts of problems, from outages, to infinite queue lines, to game-breaking

lag spikes.

Epic has been responsive to problems and player complaints, so here's hoping that Fortnite

ends up winning a Victory Royale against its top enemy: popularity.

Thanks for watching!

Click the SVG icon to subscribe to our YouTube channel.

Plus check out all this cool stuff we know you'll love, too!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét