Thứ Tư, 31 tháng 10, 2018

Waching daily Nov 1 2018

All right, here's the deal. We're doin' a prank.

Just Lefkoe and you guys.

So, it is the trade deadline.

We're recording this on Tuesday

and we thought we'd fire up Photoshop

and convince Simms that Odell is being traded to the Texans.

I think it's gonna work.

Even better, we're in full costume because it's Halloween.

Look at this. [Laughing]

- Wow. That is amazing.

- Dangerous. - How do you feel as a brunette?

- Negative, Ghost Rider. The pattern is full.

- Ohhh my God. Oh my God.

- What? - I think you're lying.

No? - Oh my God.

- Did we say that yesterday, right?

OBJ was traded to the Texans.

- Oh my gosh.

Are you guys seeing this?

- Wait, what? - Yeah.

Hang on.

- Bro. Bro.

- We're putting up what we have on the monitor.

I don't know what you are seeing.

- Yooo! ProFootballTalk!

Odell! - Oh, poor Gabe.

Gabe's gonna have a heart attack.

- Dude.

My Super Bowl pick: the Texans.

- I love that we said it on the pod yesterday.

- Holy crap. - We brought them up, didn't we?

- What did they get for him?

A first and a second.

And Houston will also get a— only a first and a second.

- All right. That's pretty good.

Well, they had to take the salary into account.

- Man! - Dude.

Damn. They might be my new favorite team.

- Wow.

Do we change the whole show? - Gosh damn.

What did we talk about in the opening?

- I don't know.

- Hue. - Hue.

You know what's crazy?

Is your first guess was right.

- Houston? - No.

- My first guess of what? - You know...

This ain't real, bro. You just got pranked on Halloween.

- Are you f--king kidding me?

- [Gasping] - You f--king ass----s.

Gabe. Did you know this, Gabe?

- Everybody knew, Chris! Everybody knew!

- You d--k, Gabe! - Everybody knew!

- You guys are such— - Everybody knew!

- How did you do this?! - Everybody knew!

- How did you do this?! - Yesss!

I like how you used ProFootballTalk to make it real, too.

See, I know Lefkoe, though. You see that?

He doesn't do this.

I know his tells. "I have a full house!"

- Still fell for it, though. Still fell for it, though.

- Damn. I really did. - Yes! - Gosh!

I'm gonna put all of you in headlocks, one by one.

For more infomation >> Adam Lefkoe Pranks Chris Simms, Tells Him Odell Beckham Jr. Was Traded (Simms & Lefkoe) - Duration: 2:52.

-------------------------------------------

New Mexico man: My dog Charlie accidentally shot me - Duration: 0:28.

For more infomation >> New Mexico man: My dog Charlie accidentally shot me - Duration: 0:28.

-------------------------------------------

Xiaoling toys Taobao Tmall Mall is opening! | Xiaoling toys - Duration: 2:02.

For more infomation >> Xiaoling toys Taobao Tmall Mall is opening! | Xiaoling toys - Duration: 2:02.

-------------------------------------------

White Diamond Is Too Bright - Steven Universe YTP - Duration: 2:49.

Ewwwwwww

Rea eht latsyrc

Smeg

Ll'ew syawla evas eht yad

Dna fi uoy kniht ew t'nac

Ll'ew syawla dnif a yaw

S'taht yhw eht elpoep fo siht dlrow

Eveileb ni

Tenrag

Tsyhtema

Dna Lraep

Dna Nevets

Subtitles created by the Cartoon Network App, and Steven Universe Wiki.

Ah... Oh, Pink!

I can't believe it!

You've been here all along!

Ohh.

[Sobs] [Groaning]

[Groaning]

[Pop]

♪ I always- ♪

[Straining]

[Explosion]

♪ -thought I might ♪

Very well. I can try, but I make no promises.

[Electricity Buzzing]

[Screaming]

We can't let her see this!

Who?! Who do we need?!

What do you mean "who"? White.

W-White D-Diamond?

What?!

Then we're going to Homeworld!

In wHaT?!

You and your ***** destroyed both our ships!

Unless… You don't still have yours do you?

ThIs PlAcE iS fIlLeD wItH mOmS sO there's a good chance it's buried around here!

We can split up the area like a grid and divide the search.

It's just past these pink pyramids!

We've got a lot of desert to cover. It may take a while and be really super hot!

But if we don't give up I know we can **** it!

[Electricity hums] But if we don't give up I know we can **** it!

[Electricity hums] Uh… Steven.

[Gasps]

[Explosions]

♪ might be back ♪

Luckily, you're a Lion 2!

You gotta

rOaR

at them in their language; you're the one that has to do it.

Right.

Besides, you're gonna need me at the home base.

Someone's gotta keep an eye on these two while you're gone.

We'll be waiting for you when you get back.

Hmm. Ok!

Let's rOaR!

YeAh!!!!

Fantastic.

(gasps)

Pink!

There you are!

Hello, starlight, you certainly gave everyone a scare. They're all just thrilled to see you safe and sound.

Um, h-

Wh- Wh- Wait, hold on!

For more infomation >> White Diamond Is Too Bright - Steven Universe YTP - Duration: 2:49.

-------------------------------------------

Superman Surrenders Scene | Man of Steel (2013) Movie Clip - Duration: 5:10.

All right. You've got our attention.

What is it you want?

I would like to speak to Lois Lane.

What makes you think she's here?

Don't play games with me, general.

I'll surrender, but only if you guarantee Lois's freedom.

Why are you surrendering to Zod?

I'm surrendering to mankind. There's a difference.

You let them handcuff you?

Wouldn't be much of a surrender if I resisted.

And if it makes them feel more secure...

...then all the better for it.

What's the S stand for?

It's not an S.

On my world it means hope.

Well, here, it's an S.

How about...

...Super...

Sir?

- Hi, my name is Dr. E... - Emil Hamilton.

I know, I can see your ID tag in your breast pocket.

Along with a half-eaten roll of Lifesavers.

I can also see the soldiers in the next room...

...preparing that tranquilizing agent of yours.

You won't need it.

Sir, you can't expect us to not take precautions.

You could be carrying some kind of alien pathogen.

Been here for 33 years, doctor.

- Haven't infected anyone yet. - That you know of. We have legitimate...

...security concerns. You revealed your identity to Miss Lane over there.

Why won't you do the same with us?

Let's put our cards on the table here, general.

You're scared because you can't control me.

You don't, and you never will.

But that doesn't mean I'm your enemy.

Then who is?

Zod?

That's what I'm worried about.

Be that as it may...

...I've been given orders to hand you over to him.

Do what you have to do, general.

Thank you.

For what?

For believing in me.

Didn't make much difference in the end.

It did to me.

They're coming.

You should leave now.

Go, Lois.

Kal-EI.

I'm sub-commander Faora-UI.

On behalf of General Zod, I extend you his greetings.

- Are you the ranking officer here? - I am.

General Zod would like this woman...

...to accompany me.

You asked for the alien.

You didn't say anything about one of our own.

Shall I tell the general you're unwilling to comply?

I don't care what you tell him.

It's all right.

I'll go.

For more infomation >> Superman Surrenders Scene | Man of Steel (2013) Movie Clip - Duration: 5:10.

-------------------------------------------

🌟Diskutovanje o Kanalu i Pesmi🌟 - Duration: 15:53.

DABUJEMO SVILUDO

For more infomation >> 🌟Diskutovanje o Kanalu i Pesmi🌟 - Duration: 15:53.

-------------------------------------------

Taekook BTS 4th Muster Cute Moments - Duration: 5:11.

For more infomation >> Taekook BTS 4th Muster Cute Moments - Duration: 5:11.

-------------------------------------------

Las zombies Calle y Poché atacan a Mario Ruiz y Mario Selman en #HellRazers - Duration: 2:16.

RAZE PRESENTS

HELLRAZERS

Maybe I don't know The secrets of love

I wanna dream...

Mario, please, Mario. Let me see.

Let's do it one last time.

I need to feel your pain.

Pinch yourself, scratch yourself... Pain, can you do it?

Three, two, one.

Maybe I don't know The secrets of love

I wanna dream So I don't have to wake up

I'm OK Coz I know no matter what

I'll be more than fine

CALLE AND POCHÉ

For more infomation >> Las zombies Calle y Poché atacan a Mario Ruiz y Mario Selman en #HellRazers - Duration: 2:16.

-------------------------------------------

Asesina Remix - Brytiago / Darell / Daddy Yankee / Ozuna / Anuel AA - Duration: 5:37.

For more infomation >> Asesina Remix - Brytiago / Darell / Daddy Yankee / Ozuna / Anuel AA - Duration: 5:37.

-------------------------------------------

[HOLA SCHOOL WITH DAY6] DAY6 LEARNS HOW TO REGGAETON WITH NALU! - Duration: 10:22.

Hello! We are Day6!

We're back for lesson 2 of Hola School!

In lesson 1 we cooked, - It was delicious

we learned about Latin America -Exactly

And even picked Spanish nicknames for us all

This lesson!

Will be focuses on dancing

Let's call our dance teacher!

Please come in, Nalu!

Hello, hello!

Hello, I'm Nalu from South America

So personally for me in college I learned a little bit of Salsa

You know what I'm saying

A little bit of Salsa!

But what are we learning today?

Today we're going to learn the most popular dance right now in Latin America

Which is

Reggaeton!

Reggaeton!

I'm going to teach you some dance moves

Shall we start?

Yeah, let's go!

We're gonna start by loosing up a little bit

And we're gonna do the

Basic Twerk

We're twerking?

We just like -

Ah okay okay

We're just here and then -

Very simple, very simple

Like up, down, up

But here

That's basic, that's really basic

Why are we twerking?

Cuerpazo, Cuerpazo!

Oh no, I can't look!

We're gonna go with another move

Everytime they say 'Dura', we're gonna do something

Like a chicken

Softly, softly!

You're too much!

Okay, okay, okay

I like how you do it

Am I doing this right?

Yeah, you're doing good!

Just loosen up

I'm loose, I'm loose!

Let's go with the next song, cue!

This is more relaxed

More loose

We're gonna learn something more loose

A little bit more sexy, maybe

This is difficult, though

How do you do that?

Just like... moving the hip?

Like a snake

Let's go

He's a genius!

This is what Latin dances are about, moving, loosening up

Get loose

Aye~

Let's see

You can do this, too

Oh, not bad!

Easier?

You did a very good job!

Did we, though?

Cuerpazo, you did good!

We've learned a lot, how was it?

For me, it was a lot of fun

It seemed like you knew everything before we started

This movement

I like the feeling of it

But Dowoon was in his own little world

I didn't see, can you show us once?

Shy feeling!

Yes, with a shy feeling!

And I'm not sure if I saw Wonpil correctly

Please show us again

What is this?

Ok, now that you've learned some Latino moves

We will put some chairs

And with the moves you just learned

We will be dancing around the chairs

Okay okay!

So when the music stops

Sit down as soon as possible

There will be one member who won't find a chair

That will be the loser. And like this, we will find the winner

Got the game?

Got it!

Are you ready?

Yes!

Let the game begin!

Go!

We will start the game now

I think we are all ready

Yes, of course

Are you warmed up and good to go?

Yes!

Then let's start!

Let's see what they got!

Music cue!

What are you doing?

Have to stay close to the chairs

Reggaeton moves!

Aye!

Oh no, fast!

Bye bye

See you next time!

Good bye, I'm graduating

Bye, Cariño

Now there are only four chairs left

Yupp!

Let's move on right away. Music -

Cue!

This is fun!

Watching from here it's really fun!

Stop it!

I think you're wrong here, mister-

this is a school

You must be wrong here

Bye~~~

So you do want to watch the game from here

Jae is out

And we have three chairs left

Should we continue?

Yes! Cue!

Faster faster!

He is still at the wrong place!

Not like this!

That's not Reggaeton!

I'm sorry, teacher

Well done, everyone

Then you have to watch, too

Our teacher is out and only two chairs are left

Let's move on to quickly find the winner!

Music cue!

You really want to be first place, don't you?

You're dancing is great, that's for sure

What are you doing?

EDM Style

What is this move?

What kind of school is this?

Don't sit down!

You should just keep dancing in the front

Yes, you have to keep dancing!

We reached the finals!

But what are the rewards?

The reward for the winner are various Brazilian snacks

Brazilian snacks!

To find the person to get the snacks

we should start the final round, right?

Tell us in the comments which team you are

Team Cosita Linda or Team Flojo

because this is the last round

-I'm Team Cosita Linda! - Flojoooooo!

But what is this move?

I'll show you something!

Running-Twerk!

Are you okay?

I won!

The winner is Flojooooo!

And the winner is Flojooooo!

Thank you

But doesn't 'Flojo' mean something like 'lazy'?

Yeah, lazy

The lazy one is the winner...

And this move

Snake move, the snake dance

Oh, this looks good -You can hold it

I will hold this

You can only hold it

I'll take this

You can have this one

Thank you for the snacks!

What taste is this? It looks good

What's this?

This looks nice, too

It's like crackers with chocolate in between

I want to try that, too

/reading/ "Mira que..."

Crispy crispy chocolate

Crispy crispy chocolate!

And this really tastes like meat!

Does it taste like chicken?

/Reading/ Brasileira

and then

Brazil BBQ

/Reading/ Churrasco

Yes, it tastes like meat!

It seems like dancing brought us one step closer to the Latin American feeling

How did you like it? I could see the passion already

When it comes to passion, Sungjin was definitely the best

What do you think, Dowoon?

I enjoyed it! I was watching Sungjin and thought 'I have to learn this!'

This is what you enjoyed!

I really have to learn that!

So you could feel the Latin American atmosphere, looking at me dance?

Yes, we felt it

We learned a lot in a very short time today

And saw unexpected things

Aren't you excited for all the things we'll experience and learn while on tour?

We are!

And we're also excited to finally meet our MyDays

So we really hope to see you at the concerts in Sao Paolo and Santiago!

Just wait a little bit longer

But isn't there something we prepared? To sweeten the waiting time?

Right! We do have something prepared

We prepared an acoustic cover of 'Despacito'!

The cover will be released on the ZanyTV YouTube Channel

so we're hoping you'll enjoy it a lot!

See you at the concert!

This has been Day6!

For more infomation >> [HOLA SCHOOL WITH DAY6] DAY6 LEARNS HOW TO REGGAETON WITH NALU! - Duration: 10:22.

-------------------------------------------

*ASMR FAIL* HALLOWEEN STRAWBERRIES *MESSY FUNNY* | Zach Choi ASMR - Duration: 5:58.

THIS...

is out of focus.

[ neighbors dog barking ]

literally my face the whole video :(

the best part is I don't realize I have chocolate all over my face until the end yipeeee

censored to protect pride

[ neighbors A/C turning on ]

I normally wouldn't even bother uploading this, too much background noise and stuff all over my face

but i found these today (october 31) and really wanted to share them with you guys

its a shame that today i'm eating like an 4 year old

literally covering my lap with hard chocolate.. i love it

they do taste and sound pretty good tho

[ happily chewing completely unaware of my own face ]

An airplane AND my neighbors A/C?! So lucky today LOL

this is the face of realization

cleaned up a little bit

and 2 seconds later there's another, slightly less gross, mess on my face

if you liked watching me fail, leave a like, it'll make me feel better <3

my fingers are orange

For more infomation >> *ASMR FAIL* HALLOWEEN STRAWBERRIES *MESSY FUNNY* | Zach Choi ASMR - Duration: 5:58.

-------------------------------------------

Real Housewives Cast Members Who Completely Disappeared - Duration: 7:28.

Since the debut of the Real Housewives franchise, Bravo TV has introduced viewers to stars who've

provided countless hours of drama.

But sometimes the TV gods get things wrong, and they cast a housewife whose storylines

run flat.

So what happened to these forgotten housewives of yesteryear?

Jo De La Rosa

Jo De La Rosa was the housewife who technically wasn't even a housewife on the first season

of The Real Housewives of Orange County.

She was engaged to Slade Smiley, and fans watched as their relationship combusted week

after week, before they finally ended things in the next season.

"It's never about what I want."

"No, it's always about what you want.

Every single time it's about what you want."

Smiley later moved on and began dating a slew of fellow OC housewives, including Lauri Peterson

and Gretchen Rossi.

But what about De La Rosa?

She pulled a disappearing act and poofed into thin air!

She moved to New York for a brief period of time, before moving to Los Angeles to work

as a national accounts director for Empire Digital.

Bravo also reported the fashionable and super-chic former reality star was in the process of

launching a beauty and lifestyle website back in 2016, but it has yet to appear.

Even though De La Rosa has long kissed the show goodbye and has managed to fly under

the radar, we were flooded with a huge dose of Housewives nostalgia when she joined her

former co-stars Vicki Gunvalson and Jeana Keough for a ten-year reunion celebration

in 2016.

Alex McCord

Alex McCord and her wacky and eccentric husband, Simon van Kempen, ruffled more than a few

feathers during her time as an OG cast member of the New York series.

McCord, her hubby, and their two sons, Johan and Francois, were in love with Brooklyn long

before it transitioned into a gentrified, hippy haven.

Her most infamous line on the show came during a season 3 spat with her former co-star Jill

Zarin.

"You are in high school.

You are a mean girl, and you are in high school.

And while you are in high school, I am in Brooklyn, trying to survive in this economy.

Working."

Oh, how we miss this Brooklyn gal!

The McCord-van Kempen family actually didn't remain in their fixer-upper Brooklyn abode,

choosing to move to van Kempen's native Australia instead.

In 2014 she told Bravo,

"Our children have never had the opportunity to live within walking distance of grandparents

and cousins.

[...] It's the perfect time for the extended family to enjoy each other."

During a 2018 interview with Sunrise, McCord said she was glad she was no longer a part

of the show, saying,

"All the women who stayed on the show have lost their marriages and their family.

Why would you ever give up your children and your husband for crazy women?"

Kelly Killoren Bensimon

Kelly Killoren Bensimon had a breakdown of catastrophic proportions during the New York

City cast's trip to the U.S. Virgin Islands in 2010, during which she called Alex McCord

a "vampire" and said that fellow housewife Bethenny Frankel was going to harm her.

"Like, you're absolutely crazy."

"OK, I'm crazy."

Yikes.

Bravo TV didn't think Bensimon was built for all the stress and drama that went along with

being on a reality series, as they decided that the fourth season would mark her last

appearance on the series.

Following her epic meltdown, the writer, former model, and mother of two settled back into

her everyday life in the Big Apple.

Without cameras following her every move, she managed to crank out some books, including

I Can Make You Hot!: The Supermodel Diet, in 2012.

Aside from launching a jewelry line through the Home Shopping Network in May 2016 and

teaming up with designer Rachel Miriam for a handbag collection in 2018, Bensimon has

spent her time away from the limelight selling real estate.

The New York Post revealed that one of her first listings was her own home - a chic fourth-floor

unit that was expected to be listed for around $10 million.

Go, Kelly!

Quinn Fry

Quinn Fry first appeared on season 3 of The Real Housewives of Orange County as the fun,

vivacious, and perpetually single cast member.

After making her last appearance on the show, she dove right back into her life as a devoted

mother and grandmother of four.

She has also moved around the Golden State to test out life in other cities, including

a 2013 move to Mission Viejo with some help from her friend and former castmate Jeana

Keough - who used her real estate expertise to help Fry snag a condo.

By the time 2014 rolled around, Fry told Yahoo! that dating as a 40-something woman in the

OC was a hard task, and she blamed it all on her male counterparts, whom she described

as "serial daters."

"He drives me crazy.

I love being with him."

Perhaps her bad luck in Southern California was the reason she decided to pack up again

in 2018 and haul it up north - way north - to the city of Eureka, according to an August

2018 Instagram post.

She revealed she was in the process of buying an "adorable home" and was looking forward

to, quote, "fantastic things ahead."

DeShawn Snow

The cast of The Real Housewives of Atlanta has changed a lot throughout the years, and

that's why many people hardly remember DeShawn Snow from the first season.

She was the wife to former professional basketball player Eric Snow and the mother of three boys.

She rarely got involved in the other cast members' catfights, preferring to spend her

time building her charitable organizations and giving back to those in need.

Naturally, sans drama, she wasn't exactly a good fit for the show.

After getting the boot after just one season, Snow slipped out of the public eye, only to

make headlines when her then-husband filed for divorce in 2010.

Closing the chapter on that devastating moment of her life wasn't easy, but she told AttaGirl

in 2012,

"I'm excited to make things happen.

I'm definitely moving forward, I'm growing through this.

Since I've been on the show, I've been doing a lot of reflecting, a lot of writing, a lot

of healing."

She went on to become a children's book author, and she lost 30 pounds while being away from

the spotlight.

Doesn't she look fabulous?

Aviva Drescher

How could we forget Aviva Drescher?

"The only thing that is artificial or fake about me is…"

She later told the Huffington Post that the infamous leg toss was her desperate attempt

to appease producers and secure her spot on the seventh season of The Real Housewives

of New York City.

Sadly, no amount of thrown appendages could have helped her earn her keep, and she was

given her pink slip.

After her time on TV came to an end, the mom of three told Town & Country she was working

on a lifestyle blog and was also in the process of penning her second book.

As if her schedule wasn't jam-packed enough, she was also dedicating her time to helping

others who had lost limbs.

She told the magazine,

"I do a lot of one-on-one visits with new amputees, mostly women and children, by visiting

them in the hospital and helping them adjust to wearing a prosthesis."

She wasn't totally opposed to making a grand return to reality TV either.

In March 2018, she told Page Six,

"If they needed somebody and I worked in the mix, I would go back."

As of this writing, RHONY hasn't found a way to work her into the show, but you never know

what the future may hold.

Keep hope alive, Aviva.

Dina Manzo

Dina Manzo was a fan favorite and one of the original cast members on The Real Housewives

of New Jersey.

"The girl's freakin' obsessed with me.

I swear.

I don't know if she wants to be me or skin me and wear me like last year's Versace."

The zen-loving, hairless cat owner and mother of one divorced her ex-husband, Tommy Manzo,

in 2015, and was embroiled in a bunch of family drama with her sister and former castmate,

Caroline Manzo.

Despite Caroline having famously described their family as being quote, "thick as thieves"

during the season 1 finale, Dina told SiriusXM's Jeff Lewis Live in August 2018 that she and

Caroline hadn't "spoken in two years".

Not only was her relationship with her big sister broken, but Dina also severed ties

with the state of New Jersey after she and her beau, David Cantin, were bound and beaten

during a home invasion robbery at their townhouse.

They headed out west and put down roots in Newport Beach, California.

During her interview with Jeff Lewis Live, Dina discussed her new relationship with Cantin,

telling Jeff,

"[We] got engaged once, early in our relationship, and then we both realized it was way too early.

And then we got engaged again last year."

Don't expect to a made-for-TV wedding special to air, though.

This is one former reality star who values her privacy and is enjoying her time far away

from the spotlight.

For more infomation >> Real Housewives Cast Members Who Completely Disappeared - Duration: 7:28.

-------------------------------------------

LA CANCIÓN DE LA MUERTE - Te atreves a escucharla??? - Duration: 4:14.

For more infomation >> LA CANCIÓN DE LA MUERTE - Te atreves a escucharla??? - Duration: 4:14.

-------------------------------------------

Are You a JoJo Siwa "Only Getting Better" Song Expert? | Finish the Lyrics Challenge | #NickStarsIRL - Duration: 4:14.

[music playing]

♪ Another day in a crazy world ♪

♪ Hangin' on for another curve ♪

♪ Every bend, every twist can turn you--

[clock ticking]

[bell ringing]

♪ Round and round ♪

♪ Holdin' on its a wild ride ♪

♪ It's all new when you blink your eyes ♪

♪ Suddenly, everything inside--

[clock ticking]

[bell ringing]

♪ Feels upside down ♪

♪ Don't matter what's up next ♪

♪ Close the eyes and take a step ♪

♪ I'm ready for whatever--

[clock ticking]

[bell ringing]

♪ Here we go ♪

♪ Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh It's only getting better ♪

♪ Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh ♪

[clock ticking]

[bell ringing]

♪ Don't wanna catch my breath ♪

♪ We'll race through every open door Find everything we're hoping for ♪

♪ As long as we're together--

[clock ticking]

[bell ringing]

♪ It's only getting better♪

[music playing]

♪ Another day, it's a mystery, a million--

[clock ticking]

[bell ringing]

♪ Possibilities ♪

♪ Take a chance It'll all be easier in time ♪

♪ Everyday is a new adventure ♪

♪ Turn the page It's a whole new chapter ♪

♪ Somethin' great up ahead will make you--

[clock ticking]

[bell ringing]

♪ Feel alive ♪

♪ I'm hoping for the best Close my eyes and take that step ♪

♪ I'm ready for--

[clock ticking]

[bell ringing]

♪ Whatever, here we go ♪

♪ Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh It's only getting better ♪

♪ Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh Don't wanna catch my breath ♪

♪ We'll race through every open door Find everything--

[clock ticking]

[bell ringing]

♪ We're hoping for ♪

♪ As long as we're together It's only getting better ♪

♪ It's changing in an instant And everything is--

[clock ticking]

[bell ringing]

♪ Different, but I'm ready for whatever ♪

♪ I'm ready for whatever ♪

♪ Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh It's only getting better ♪

♪ Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh Don't wanna catch my--

[clock ticking]

[bell ringing]

♪ Breath, we'll race through Every open door ♪

♪ Find everything we're hoping for ♪

♪ As long as we're together It's only getting better ♪

♪ Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh It's only getting better ♪

♪ Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh Don't wanna catch my breath ♪

♪ We'll race through every--

[clock ticking]

[bell ringing]

♪ Open door Find everything we're hoping for ♪

♪ As long as we're together It's only getting better ♪

For more infomation >> Are You a JoJo Siwa "Only Getting Better" Song Expert? | Finish the Lyrics Challenge | #NickStarsIRL - Duration: 4:14.

-------------------------------------------

Nhạc chế | Thân Phận Mồ Côi | Rất hay và ý nghĩa - Duration: 45:39.

For more infomation >> Nhạc chế | Thân Phận Mồ Côi | Rất hay và ý nghĩa - Duration: 45:39.

-------------------------------------------

Does the Lexington have ghosts? - Duration: 4:15.

For more infomation >> Does the Lexington have ghosts? - Duration: 4:15.

-------------------------------------------

President Moon to explain government's intentions for expansionary budget - Duration: 0:55.

president moon jaein will give a budget speech to the National Assembly in a few

hours from now he's due to call for lawmakers cooperation in passing an

expansionary government budget for next year designed to help tied the nation

over its deepening economic difficulties on Wednesday an official at Cheong Wa

Dae said the president is expected to explain to the National Assembly the

government's intentions regarding the expansionary budget within the broader

framework of boosting the sluggish economy

he'll also call for parliamentary cooperation in carrying out his income

led growth drive it remains to be seen where the president moon will call for

parliamentary ratification of the pimen jom declaration during his speech we

will be covering the speech live right here on arirang TV from around 10 a.m.

Korea time

For more infomation >> President Moon to explain government's intentions for expansionary budget - Duration: 0:55.

-------------------------------------------

SUV crashes into house - Duration: 1:21.

For more infomation >> SUV crashes into house - Duration: 1:21.

-------------------------------------------

ABD'nin Türkiye ile ilgili cevap veremediği soru! - Duration: 6:38.

ABD'nin Türkiye ile ilgili cevap veremediği soru! DÜNYA HABERLERİ  | 01.11.2018 02:07 | 40 dakika önce ABD öncülüğündeki koalisyon, Türkiye'nin, terör örgütü YPG/PKK mevzilerini hedef aldığı Tel Abyad ilçesini kontrol eden güçleri "SDG" olarak adlandırıp adlandırmadıklarına yönelik sorulara kaçamak yanıtlar verdi

 Koalisyon Sözcüsü Albay Sean Ryan, AA muhabirinin "ilçede hangi unsurların hakim olduğuna" yönelik sorularına net yanıtlar vermekten kaçındı

AA muhabirinin "Size göre Tel Abyad'ı kim kontrol ediyor? YPG mi SDG mi?" sorusunu Sözcü Ryan, "Koalisyon, SDG ile çalışıyor

Onlar kuvvet hareketleri ve planları konusunda karar veriyor." ifadeleriyle yanıtladı

SDG'NİN AÇIKLAMASINI "CEVAP" OLARAK GÖNDERDİ  "O zaman Tel Abyad'daki durum nedir? Tel Abyad'ı kontrol eden gücün SDG olduğunu söyleyebilir misiniz?" sorusuna ise Albay Ryan, "DEAŞ'a karşı operasyonları geçici olarak durdurduklarına ilişkin SDG'nin resmi açıklaması" notuyla örgütün, Türkiye'nin Tel Abyad'a yönelik top atışlarına ilişkin açıklamasını gönderdi

 AA muhabirinin konuyla ilgili takip sorusuna ise Albay Ryan, örgütün açıklamasını kastederek "Gönderdiğim son duyurunun ardından Tel Abyad'daki son durum hakkında güncel bilgim yok

" açıklamasında bulundu.  Ryan, "Tel Abyad'da Türkiye'nin de hedef aldığı kuvvetleri SDG olarak mı yoksa YPG olarak mı tanımlıyorsunuz?" sorusuna ise yanıt vermedi

PENTAGON'DAN FIRAT'IN DOĞUSU AÇIKLAMASI  Öte yandan, Türkiye Cumhurbaşkanı Recep Tayyip Erdoğan'ın, Fırat'ın doğusunda terör örgütü YPG/PKK'ya operasyon hazırlığı açıklaması üzerine ABD Savunma Bakanlığından (Pentagon) açıklama geldi

 Pentagon Sözcüsü Binbaşı Sean Robertson, "Türkiye'nin Suriye'nin kuzeydoğusuna yönelik operasyon planları hakkındaki açıklamalarının farkındayız

Türkiye ve SDG ile durumu yatıştırmak amacıyla temas halindeyiz." açıklamasını yaptı

 Türkiye'nin bir NATO müttefiki ve DEAŞ karşıtı uluslararası koalisyonun kilit bir ortağı olduğuna dikkati çeken Binbaşı Robertson, "Türkiye'nin sınır güvenliğine bağlılığımız tam

Tüm tarafları gerilimi tırmandırmadan kaçınmaya ve en önemli görev olan DEAŞ'ın yenilgiye uğratılmasına odaklanmaya teşvik ediyoruz

" ifadelerini kullandı.  Sözcü, tüm taraflara "DEAŞ'a odaklanma" çağrısında bulunarak, Türkiye ve ABD Dışişleri Bakanlarının üzerinde mutabakata vardığı Münbiç yol haritasının uygulanmasına olan tam bağlılıklarının ise devam ettiğini vurguladı

Roberston, Türk ve Amerikan askerlerinin kritik bir görev için birlikte eğitim faaliyeti yürüttüğüne dikkat çekti ve bu adımın Münbiç yol haritasının uygulaması sürecinde ileriye dönük önemli bir adım olacağını belirtti

"TÜRKİYE'NİN MEŞRU GÜVENLİK KAYGILARINI CİDDİYE ALIYORUZ"  Binbaşı Robertson, "Türkiye'nin meşru güvenlik kaygılarını ciddiye alıyoruz

Bir NATO müttefiki, ayrıca DEAŞ ve diğer terör örgütlerine karşı çabalarda bir ortak olarak Türkiye ile çalışmaya bağlılık gösteriyoruz

ABD'nin terör listesindeki PKK'nın Türkiye'nin güvenliğine oluşturduğu tehditle mücadelede Türkiye'yle birlikte zaten yakın çalışıyoruz

" ifadelerine yer verdi.  Cumhurbaşkanı Erdoğan salı günü, "Fırat'ın doğusu konusunda hazırlıkları tamamladık

Yakında etkili operasyonlarla terör örgütünün tepesine tepesine bineceğiz." açıklamasını yapmıştı

Milli Savunma Bakanı Hulusi Akar da Türkiye'nin hedefini PYD-YPG'nin sınır bölgesinden temizlenmesi olarak koruduğuna işaret ederek, Münbiç'in doğusu için de harekete geçmeye hazır olduklarını vurgulamıştı

TSK FIRAT'IN DOĞUSUNDAKİ YPG/PKK MEVZİLERİNİ VURDU  Şanlıurfa'nın Akçakale ilçesinin karşısına denk düşen Tel Abyad ilçesindeki YPG/PKK hedefleri dün ve önceki gün topçu ateşiyle hedef alınmıştı

Türk Silahlı Kuvvetleri (TSK), Suriye'nin kuzeyinde Halep'e bağlı Ayn El Arab ilçesinin batısında bulunan Zor Mağar bölgesindeki terör örgütü YPG/PKK'ya ait mevzileri fırtına obüsleriyle ateş altına almıştı

 Top atışlarının, Fırat Nehri'nin doğusunda yer alan ve Türkiye sınırına hakim yükseltilere sahip olan Zor Mağar bölgesindeki terör örgütü faaliyetlerini engelleme kapsamında yapıldığı belirtilmişti

Askeri kaynaklar, Fırat'ın doğusundaki terör örgütü YPG/PKK hedeflerinden sınır birliklerine açılan ateşe ve teröristlerin mevzi hazırlıklarına meşru müdafaa kapsamında atışlarla karşılık verildiğini açıklamıştı

(AA) Kulübeler, barlar, genelevler. Burası dünyanın en kalabalık adası! 'Türkiye'de Gazeteci Olmak Kolay Değil' Merkel'in mülteci politikasına "odadaki fil" benzetmesi

For more infomation >> ABD'nin Türkiye ile ilgili cevap veremediği soru! - Duration: 6:38.

-------------------------------------------

S. Korean stocks fell 14% in Oct., sharpest drop since 2008 - Duration: 2:51.

turning to some local stock market action now and finally we're seeing

somewhat of a positive turnaround after a rocky few days and a bearish month in

general the main benchmark kospi closed higher on Wednesday than it did the day

before but still remains rather low kim hye-sung reports after some topsy-turvy

mid-day trading South Korea's main index closed at 2029 Wednesday up seven tenths

of a percent from the previous close and marking the second day of gains the

tech-heavy kosdaq also rose about 0.7 percent thanks to gains overnight on

Wall Street but then again October was a brutal month for South Korean stocks

with the main kospi index falling 14% or 229 billion u.s. dollars which is the

worst monthly drop since the 2008 global financial crisis it's also down more

than 20 percent from its peak in January when it passed the 2,500 mark in October

global equities saw a wipeout of eight trillion dollars on factors like the

u.s. rate hike the us-china trade conflict and disappointing US company's

earnings given that stock markets have a cycle of ups and downs and that they've

rallied for years on record low interest rates and easy money some say markets

are now in correction territory but still compared to major markets South

Korea's main index fell in October by the largest margin the Kospi fell

fourteen percent and the KOSDAQ over 20 percent

that's more than China's monthly loss of 10 percent the six percent in the US and

the MSCI Emerging Markets average of 10 percent loss

putting particular pressure on local markets have been concerns that the

us-china trade conflict will hurt Korea's export oriented economy and its

IT sector to help stabilize the market South Korea's financial authorities

announced a series of measures early this week which will include the

injection of a 428 million dollar fund into undervalued stocks such

announcements helped lift the Kospi BEC above the 2000 level but experts say

stocks are likely to remain sluggish for some

time stocks reflect on expectation about future growth

but now investment and economic growth are slowing down and Korea's

manufacturing sector is losing competitiveness there's no new sector

with bright prospects right now and with the us-china trade spat still weighing

on markets creating global uncertainties experts say local and global stocks are

unlikely to go back to pre October levels at least until the us-china

summit at the g20 in Argentina in November and that's if the two sides do

reach an agreement Kim Azam Arirang news

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét