Thứ Tư, 31 tháng 10, 2018

Waching daily Nov 1 2018

"Strange Romance."

Hello.

(Cute)

Hi.

I'm a 14-year-old middle school student

who has a headache because of love.

"Ah! I love it! Ah!

I want a boyfriend!"

"No, don't break up!

Why? Why? Why?"

This is my sister who is 2 years older than I am.

My sister is like this because of romance comics.

"If I drop a book,

my prince will show up and pick it up for me."

(I'll pick it up for you...)

Then we'll fall in love.

There will be fireworks in the background

and we will kiss. Ah!

(Ah!)

She's living in her own fantasy.

"Oh no. Wake up. Wake up.

He's so handsome. I love him."

"It's 4 in the morning.

Go to sleep."

What will she become in the future?

Please stop my sister.

Let's bring her out.

Come on out, please.

(Who's concerned about her older sister?)

(Lee Jiu)

(Welcome!)

Please introduce yourself.

Hello.

I'm Lee Jiu and I'm here because

I'm saddened by my older sister.

How much is your sister into romance comics?

Since she was in 7th grade, she read novels...

I mean romance comics.

You don't need to slap yourself.

How cute.

When she gets home from school

she goes into her room without washing up.

On weekends she goes to sleep at 3 or 4 a.m.

She reads comics until 3-4 a.m.?

On weekends, she goes to bed around 6 a.m.

and wakes up at 5 or 6 p.m.

Does she eat?

She eats instant food.

She doesn't eat with family?

No. She eats by herself in her room.

She eats instant food in her room?

This may be your daughter in a few years.

You seem to be quite interested.

Yes, you're right.

Since when did she get into romance comics?

- Since 7th grade. / - Since 7th grade?

"What's Wrong with Secretary Kim?"

That's the drama based on a webtoon.

There was no age limit on that?

No.

But some scenes were quite romantic.

(Heh)

(She seems to know something)

So your sister likes romance comics.

How does that affect you?

She makes me read them, too.

Oh, she forces you.

She hits me when she reads cheesy scenes.

- What? / - She hits you during cheesy scenes?

Like this?

(Oh my)

"They kissed! Like this?

Like this?

When she's frustrated,

she instigates fight with me.

Instigates fight?

That's how kids say it these days.

Instigates fight?

- Instigate a fight. / - Instigate a fight.

Why don't you tell your parents?

When I tell her that,

she says, "You'll be dead meat."

- You'll be dead meat? / - Yes.

(That must be frightening)

That's the term you use these days.

Let's meet her sister now.

Let's ask her directly. Hello.

Hello.

I'm 16-year-old Lee Hagyeong.

Why did you start liking romance comics?

Why did you get into them?

I feel like the heroine in the comics.

- Vicarious pleasure. / - Fantasy.

When the two characters are lovey-dovey,

I feel like I'm in love, too.

When the two break up,

I feel like it happened to me and I get sad.

Escaping reality.

How many have you read so far?

More than 500.

Amazing.

Can you tell us some of the titles?

"King's Woman."

"This World's Queen."

"Maid Sama!."

"Our Relationship is..."

(What does that mean?)

- "Is"? / - Yes.

"Our Relationship is..."

How do you choose which one to read?

The characters must look handsome and pretty.

They must look pretty and handsome?

The plot needs to be fast-paced.

Which of us would be good as the main characters?

Over there...

Shownu?

(Male character: Shownu)

The hero.

What about for the heroine?

Me.

(Tee-hee)

(I'm the heroine)

(You really are into it)

(Yeongja was hoping that it'd be herself)

You really are into it.

How cute. How cute.

(I see this every day...)

So you can enjoy reading it by yourself.

Why do you wake your sister up?

When I like a comic, I want to recommend it...

- And share your interest with her. / - Yes.

I can't stand to read cheesy scenes,

so I ask her to read them for me.

What scene was so cheesy?

The girl caught a cold.

The boy felt so bad for her.

"Give the virus to me!" Then he kissed her.

(Coughing)

(Cheesy)

(Fingers and toes curling up)

What?

How cheesy.

Unbelievable.

Wait. So your sister reads it to you, right?

What is your tone like?

- I'm curious. / - How do you read the scenes?

Do you want to be the girl or the boy?

Boy.

You want to be the boy?

You must've done this a lot.

All right. I'll be the girl.

Cue.

You didn't know it was winter

and went out and caught a cold?

Did you take your medicine?

I took it.

(Love it)

Can I help you cure your cold?

How?

He gets closer to her.

You'll get better if you give the virus to me.

This is for your virus.

They kiss.

They kiss.

(Everything here)

(Makes them cringe)

(My heart is going to explode...)

(Yuck)

It's not cheesy because it's Taekyun.

I'll make it even cheesier.

Shownu, you be the boy this time.

Shownu will read this.

- There are two. / - Oh wow.

Here you go.

Hoyoung can be the girl.

Is that all right?

Kihyun was getting ready to read, too.

He has to go to the bathroom.

(Oh gee)

Close the door first.

(Hahahaha)

Sneeze first.

Ah-choo. Ah-choo.

Can I help you feel better?

How?

You'll get better if you give the virus to me.

This is to get your virus.

They kiss.

Don't fool around and kiss for real.

(Mischievous Dongyeob)

I don't think she can distinguish reality...

- Fantasy? / - Yes, from fantasy.

- She can't distinguish the two? / - No.

I think that's true.

Did you see earlier?

She named herself as the main character.

What about Nayeong or Kiyoung?

That's when I knew she was really into it.

They're both married,

but I'm still single.

(Haha...)

Run. Run.

She has lost her mind from reading too many comics.

How so?

She says she's the most beautiful person in the world.

- That's what she said to you? / - Yes.

"I'm the prettiest girl in the world."

I tell her, "Are you crazy?"

She wants a boy to confess to her

under fireworks and kiss her.

When I think about a guy kissing her,

I feel bad for him.

(This is reality!)

You don't feel bad for her?

That sister is crazy and this one's realistic.

She imagined it.

Do you really imagine that you're the heroine?

I imagine that when I drop my pencil case,

a boy picks it up for me and we fall in love.

Or when I'm about to fall,

he embraces me from the back...

How do you want to meet your love?

Like it's fate.

For example, what's fate?

A miraculous encounter?

Like a miracle of singing well out of the blue?

(He nods)

For example, we are in the same club

and we hate each other at first.

But suddenly we fall in love.

- She's so detailed. / - Yes.

She's very detailed.

We heard that you stay up all night reading comics,

so your grades are dropping.

Isn't that wrong?

Since I stay up until late and go to school

I doze off during class.

My average score was in the 80s in 7th grade.

Now, my average score is in the 60s in 9th grade.

- It dropped a lot. / - Yes.

In order to become like the heroines,

shouldn't you sleep more to grow taller?

Men like girls who go to bed early.

- Really? / - Really?

(I want my prince to like me)

Shownu, what do you think?

Girls must sleep by 10.

Yes, students must go to bed by then.

Okay. I'll go to bed early.

(She really thinks like a heroine)

(She'll do whatever the male lead wants)

If it affects your grade,

shouldn't you read comics less?

But there's an advantage, too.

What is it?

I'm going to study Chinese hard.

Why Chinese?

I started to watch Chinese dramas recently.

Wang He Di, Hu Yi Tian, (Source: Weibo)

and Darren Wang are so handsome.

- You want to meet them? / - Yes.

In the Japanese anime "Maid Sama!..."

- "Maid Sama!?" / - Yes.

The main girl is a maid.

I want to go to Japan and work as a maid.

(What?)

Oh no.

Do you know what a maid does?

Yes, she serves her master.

- It's a bit different. / - A bit different.

A maid is portrayed too beautifully.

She's living in a fantasy.

My sister wants to make

our little brother Uchan a celebrity.

- Him? / - Yes.

Your brother?

So that she can marry a Chinese man.

- Hi, Uchan. / - Hi.

Hello.

I'm 7-year-old Lee Uchan.

He's the same age as my Gahyeon.

Do you know that your sister wants you to be a star?

Yes.

Do you think you can become one?

No.

How cute.

He sighed as he said that.

- You don't want to become one? / - No.

Then what do you want to become?

A fisherman.

- A fisherman. / - He wants to become a fisherman.

Don't you want to know why?

It's my dream to catch fish and eat them.

He wants to catch fish to eat them.

His ultimate dream is to become me.

(I don't want to become a celebrity)

Is it tough because of your sister?

She told me to get her a glass of milk.

How can she ask a 7-year-old to do that?

Did you do it well?

I did, but I spilled a little.

Oh my.

(How cute)

What was your sister doing then?

Comics.

(Glance)

Uchan, you're starting to speak rudely.

(Heh)

I think the parents are here, too.

Did you know about this concern?

Whenever we go out to eat as family,

she would only join us once a while.

Even when she came, she was looking at her phone.

I didn't want to barge into her room

and check what she's doing.

- That's wrong. / - Right.

So I've tried hiding the wi-fi device at home.

- Hiding it. / - Hiding it.

Then I changed her phone to 2G

so that she would use it less.

I thought she was just using her phone too much.

I didn't know she was into comics.

- You didn't know at all. / - I see.

Won't it get better now that your parents know?

There's more.

(What other secret is there?)

- What is it? / - At home...

I'm the one who does all the chores.

Uchan goes to school.

The bus comes to our house.

My sister has never gone out to pick him up.

Since your parents come home late,

who takes care of Uchan?

I do.

If you tell us everything,

what if your sister makes you dead meat later?

(Just you wait)

Mom gives us chores to do.

She tells us to clean our rooms.

My sister tells me she'll pay me if I clean for her.

But she never paid me.

- That's not fair. / - An empty promise.

Why did you do that?

I'm busy reading comics,

but my sister has lots of spare time.

Then she lies and says that she did it.

She lied and said that she did it?

- To Mom? / - Yes.

My sister cooks very well,

but I can't, so I make her do it.

If you want to be a maid in Japan, you should practice.

Yes! That's right.

Why didn't you tell her no?

You did everything she told you to do?

I said no

and she threw a remote control at me.

She used violence?

She dug her nail into here as she cussed

and it bled.

A girl who likes romance comics cussed?

Right. You're dreaming of becoming a heroine,

but you are behaving completely the opposite.

You're not like a princess at all.

But she's nice to you at times, right?

No. She's like that outside of home, too.

(Aha)

She's like that outside of home, too?

What was the answer that you wanted to hear?

I wanted to wrap this up beautifully.

No, she was never nice to me.

Would you like another sister if it's possible?

Yes!

Oh my god!

We go to the same school.

When I say hi to her,

she ignores me and tells me to ignore her.

She tells you not to say hi to her?

She tells you not to say hi to her?

Mom just glared at her eldest daughter.

She ignores me when I say hi to her.

I said hi to her, too.

- You ignored her, too? / - Never.

- You never did that? / - Never.

She didn't see you.

You ignored me in the cafeteria!

- I didn't. / - Yes, you did.

Stop instigating fights!

How cute. How cute.

How funny. (Don't fight on TV)

What else are you upset about?

Get everything out today.

She always gives compliments to Uchan,

but she never told me I did a good job.

What did you do well? Tell me.

After I'm done cleaning,

she says, "You just finished your job."

- Like it's natural? / - Since it's your job.

Who is the one to decide who does what?

She's the second child,

so I think she should do the chores.

(How can you say that?)

The eldest is quite patriarchal.

I'm a second child, too.

My older brother was like that.

You never win when you two fight?

- Never. / - Of course.

I do understand how she feels.

Only the second children can understand.

Why do you only favor your youngest brother?

He's 9 years younger than I am.

What about with your sister?

She's 2 years younger.

He is cute, but she's disgusting.

How mean.

Since your sister and brother are

much younger than you are,

what if your parents favor them over you?

No, that's different.

You're so selfish.

We followed your theory.

Forget it. Go to bed early, get up early,

grow taller than her and hit her.

She keeps waking me up to read comics.

Ask a question, Shownu.

Since your parents are busy working...

You're too obviously reading the script.

No, no, no.

Romance comic book characters tend to

look elsewhere when they ask questions.

- You. / - Yes?

Shouldn't you look after your siblings as the eldest?

- Don't look at her. / - That's what I think.

Okay.

I'll take care of them from now on.

See? She has changed.

What's going on here?

What else are you concerned about?

What else are you worried about?

Since she's in love with romance comics,

I'm afraid she'll learn about love through books.

That's a curse.

What else are you worried about?

Since she doesn't go out to eat with us,

she might confuse our memories with comics.

You're afraid she won't have memories with family?

You admit that you're too excessive, right?

- Yes. / - What should you do?

Read less comics.

- How many hours a day? / - 5 hours.

From 8 p.m. to 1 a.m.

That's still too much.

You're reducing to 5 hours?

You have homework to do and exams to study for.

I can do my homework at school and as for exams...

My grades are already ruined.

(What are we going to do with you?)

Wait. I'm getting that familiar feeling.

I am tired like I'm talking to a wall.

Didn't we have a similar concern?

I feel like I'm talking to a wall.

Reading romance comics and

imagining romance things aren't bad.

But I think now is the time to work on

your skills to make that romantic dream come true.

I want her to take the time to do that.

And to my lovely Jiu,

I will do my best to lessen her burden.

- Read after chores and homework. / - Okay.

Then you'll meet your prince.

(Then you'll meet your handsome prince)

Let's start with Kihyun.

If you are nice to your sister even just a little,

she will be very happy.

I want you to treat her better.

I also want you to read less romance comics.

Having a fantasy isn't the problem.

But because of that your sister is harmed.

I think it's a serious problem.

If the two can sort this out,

they can have a healthy sisterhood.

They're here because they can't sort it out.

If you can relate to her concern,

please press the button.

(What does the audience think?)

5, 4, 3, 2, 1.

Please stop.

Tell your sister how you'll change.

Jiu, let's live good lives.

(Trembling)

Don't be vague and promise her.

Let's go together. Bye.

When you get home after the shoot,

you won't punch her saying,

"Why did you say that earlier?" You won't?

- I won't. / - Okay.

Please show us the result.

(Announcing the result)

(The last digit is a 4)

- They got over 100 votes. / - Really?

The winner so far has 164 votes.

124 votes.

(They got 124 votes)

"Don't Even Dream!" won this week.

For more infomation >> She's living in her own fantasy. she can't distinguish reality[Hello Counselor/ENG,THA/2018.10.29] - Duration: 20:25.

-------------------------------------------

Liên quân | Tròn mắt với những pha xử lý ảo diệu của Best Murad đạt mức tay nhanh hơn não - Duration: 12:03.

For more infomation >> Liên quân | Tròn mắt với những pha xử lý ảo diệu của Best Murad đạt mức tay nhanh hơn não - Duration: 12:03.

-------------------------------------------

Warming up his sexiness.. XD [Hello Counselor/ENG,THA/2018.10.29] - Duration: 4:54.

Here are today's guests.

- Park Kiyoung. / - Park Kiyoung.

Kim Nayeong.

Hello. Hello.

- Musical actor Kim Hoyoung. / - Kim Hoyoung.

MONSTA X's Shownu and Kihyun.

Congratulations, Nayeong.

- You just had your second baby? / - Yes.

You already gave birth?

He's 70 days old now.

You already had your baby?

How cute.

He's the one that came out 70 days ago?

He looks like you.

He's very handsome for a 70-day-old baby.

(The brothers are very cute)

- A baby is raising a baby. / - Yes.

You must hate coming to work.

No. I was dying to come back to work.

If you have two sons, you're desperate to work.

(I desperately wanted to work)

How old is your daughter?

- She's 7. / - She must be so cute.

(Full of cuteness)

She's beautiful.

She's a cutie.

My daughter is extraordinary.

We go to this barbecue place every day.

She was upset that the owner didn't recognize me.

She said, "Don't you watch 'Immortal Songs'?

My mom is singer Park Kiyoung."

She's quite outgoing.

She's indeed different. My son...

We got on an elevator. A stranger said,

"Shin Dongyeob, what are you doing here?"

So I told her I came to visit someone.

It was crowded and my son was in the back.

He ran out saying, "I'm his son! I'm his son!"

- How cute. / - I was so embarrassed.

How cute.

It's late fall now.

It's the perfect time to listen to Kiyoung's voice.

("I Gave You" by Park Kiyoung)

(Great emotions in her powerful voice)

(Their ears are lucky to hear her voice)

That was good.

He's so popular these days.

He's so funny.

Oh, no. (Humble)

Oh, please.

Being on an entertainment program has

a different charm from being on stage, right?

Yes.

Most actors don't like to stand out

even though they perform on stage.

But I love to stand out.

I love talking on entertainment programs.

I just love it.

Who are the stars you met for the first time?

MONSTA X members

and you.

What did you think of me?

You are...

skinnier than I thought.

How fat did you think she was?

What did you think?

You always make it seem like you're big.

You have such beautiful skin.

I use the product that you advertise.

Oh my. Thank you.

Who is it?

(He's so unique)

Hoyoung is known to be witty and talented.

But his sense of fashion is quite well known.

- I was shocked. / - Look at his socks.

Don't they look like stylish scrubs?

Professor.

I came here today in order to heal your wounds.

He is so witty.

Are you embarrassed for him?

No, he's like a conman.

He's here because he succeeded, but if not...

(We might not have seen him on TV)

MONSTA X.

When they said hello earlier, I looked at them.

Oh, wow.

Dongyeob isn't usually interested in men's bodies.

They are so fit from working out so much.

Fit.

I heard that Shownu looks sexy when he dances.

I'll go ahead and dance first.

(Show us)

("Baby Shark" children's song)

"Baby Shark?"

This is "Baby Shark."

(Warming up his sexiness)

(Wave)

(Embarrassed)

(A scary movement that could scare a baby shark)

(This song...)

("Last Love" by Park Kiyoung)

Oh my god.

(He expresses his sorrow with his body)

Please don't do that here.

That was Kiyoung's "Last Love."

(He finishes off with grooves)

(That was great)

I think as he was dancing,

he thought, "What am I doing?"

Let's hear their new song.

Yes. Please perform your new song.

(Yes!)

("Shoot Out" by MONSTA X)

(Not good for our hearts)

(Their soft charisma)

MONSTA!

(That was great!)

For more infomation >> Warming up his sexiness.. XD [Hello Counselor/ENG,THA/2018.10.29] - Duration: 4:54.

-------------------------------------------

Ziruza - S.O.S - Duration: 3:26.

For more infomation >> Ziruza - S.O.S - Duration: 3:26.

-------------------------------------------

Giant Elephant Song | Nursery Rhymes for Children | Kindergarten Cartoon Songs by Little Treehouse - Duration: 1:00:46.

The Giant Elephant Song

I'm a giant elephant

See my floppy ears.

I can live in the forest

Up to fifty years

You might say I'm rather large

But trust me that ok

My legs are wide and strong

Enough to carry what I weigh.

And I eat grass and roots,

Leaves off of trees

Bark and fruits

Thats what I need

Eating is important and it's so much fun.

If I keep this up I'll end up weighing several tons

I'm a giant elephant

My tusks come in handy

They help me gather all my food

They're made of Ivory

I'm the giant elephant

My trunk is very strong

You can learn a lot about me

when you sing this song

For more infomation >> Giant Elephant Song | Nursery Rhymes for Children | Kindergarten Cartoon Songs by Little Treehouse - Duration: 1:00:46.

-------------------------------------------

Sergey Lavrov's Speech at World Congress of Russian Compatriots - Duration: 10:10.

I would like to greet all of you to the 6th World Congress of Russian Compatriots and declare the event open.

Pursuant to the law On the Russian Federation's State Policy Toward Compatriots Living Abroad, Moscow hosts representatives of a multimillion and multiethnic Russian World every three years in order to discuss pressing problems concerning its functioning and to draw up future plans.

We attach great importance to these major assemblies that can help better understand what kind of a life Russian people living abroad are having and coordinate with you our joint steps aimed at further integration of our efforts as well as the implementation of beneficial endeavours in a variety of fields for the sake of protecting the legitimate rights and interests of our compatriots living abroad.

Currently, there are associations of Russian compatriots functioning in more than 100 countries.

Their contribution to the creation of conditions for learning the Russian language and making Russian cultural achievements more popular can hardly be overestimated.

Not only the Russian Orthodox Church but also other traditional religions open places of worship.

We are happy that the process of consolidation and self-organisation continues.

We are ready to assist it in any way possible and boost our efforts in this sphere.

I would like to point out the presence of delegates from Syria, with representatives of the younger generation among them, in this very hall.

You have managed to preserve your touch with Russia during the hard times of the intra-Syrian conflict. We will continue to support you in every possible way we can when it comes to your noble efforts in promoting the Russian language and disseminating unbiased information about our country in all strata of the Syrian society.

Your participation in this congress is proof that life in Syria is returning back to a peaceful way of life. Russia will go on making its contribution to the settlement of the Syrian crisis on the basis of UN Security Council Resolution 2254, decisions taken in the Astana format and results of the Syrian National Dialogue Congress in Sochi.

Friends, Problems have not eased in the world since our previous meeting. It is a fact that severe pressure has been put on Russia. The instruments used towards this end vary from economic sanctions to the build-up of military activity near our borders. The anti-Russia information campaign has grown to unprecedented proportions.

Many of you have suffered from the consequences of these negative trends in your countries. Attacks on the Russian language and education are increasing in some countries. Persistent attempts are being taken to sow discord in the compatriots' organisations, including their youth divisions.

I am glad to say that these attacks have failed. These Russophobic policies have been countered with the growing unity of our compatriots' movements and solidarity between their organisations.

I would like to use this opportunity to express our sincere gratitude to all our compatriots, both the citizens of Russia and also other countries, for their invaluable support in holding the presidential election in Russia. We see this as vivid proof of the inseparable bonds connecting you to your homeland.

Large-scale socioeconomic development plans are being implemented in Russia. We know that Russian communities abroad, including young people, would like to contribute to these efforts. We welcome and support their desire.

Of course, this calls for new formats of cooperation. In particular, the time has come to hold a serious discussion on the methods of how to strengthen cooperation between business structures in Russia and similar organisations created by our compatriots outside Russia.

Now that the strength of the international economic architecture based on WTO principles and the values of fair competition has been put to test, it is especially important to develop direct ties between economic operators.

The Russian regions are working with compatriots and have proposed new unique forms of such interaction. The Government Commission on Compatriots Living Abroad not only analyses this experience but is also promoting it. We hope to continue to build up our joint efforts in this sphere.

Another job is to improve the operations of the World Coordinating Council of Russian Compatriots Living Abroad. We know about your ideas and will do our best to help you implement them.

Early this year, the Government Commission adopted a comprehensive action plan for 2018-2020 to implement the State Policy toward Compatriots Living Abroad. The number of people involved in these actions has greatly increased compared to previous plans.

For the first time ever, NGOs will be involved in this work. The Federation Council and the State Duma are doing a lot towards formulating our policy. The Russian regions are increasing the effectiveness of their contribution as well.

The Government Commission has prepared proposals on enhancing the effectiveness of our joint efforts. They will be discussed in detail at this congress, including at the meetings of its working groups.

Today, the range of matters linked with supporting the wellbeing of foreign compatriots so that they can retain their Russian identity is acquiring great significance. This is particularly important in those states where the Russian language and Russian education are being persecuted,

where history is being rewritten, where Russia's achievements and victories are being deleted from school textbooks, where false information is being spread about Russia and where Russophobia is being actively promoted.

The task of enriching modern national culture with the Russian World's achievements remains topical. It is important to strengthen the multiethnic and multidenominational nature of our communities, including through streamlined dialogue between ethnic groups.

A serious job lies ahead here, and it should involve ministries and agencies as well as compatriots' organisations. Participants in a workshop dealing with ethnic identity will also discuss this aspect.

We would like to note with satisfaction that the number of events, held by compatriots' youth organisations, continues to increase. Their participants voice numerous new and unconventional ideas that are discussed at forums in Russia and elsewhere.

It is gratifying that young people are keeping up with the times. The most advanced information and communications technology is being used in the interests of establishing mutually beneficial contacts as well as implementing ambitious and trans-border initiatives.

We consider it important that young compatriots be worthy members of their societies, and that their rights be guaranteed in the countries where they are residing. At the same time, they should continue to love their native language and culture and have a feeling of involvement in the life of Russia, their historical Motherland.

We have launched several pilot projects, including those utilising the potential of our regions. These projects will help our young compatriots see for themselves how modern Russia lives. A separate special section of the Congress deals with this subject.

Printed and online Russian-language media, established by compatriots themselves, remain an intransient factor of uniting the Russian World. They help establish horizontal contacts and spread objective information about this country.

We are grateful to all those who invest their strength, knowledge, energy and financial assets in preserving and expanding these information platforms. I am confident that experts will exchange experience and ideas, as regards prospects for expanding media work, during our Congress' meetings.

We will continue to focus on defending the rights of Russian-speaking journalists falling victim to discriminatory policies and often facing undisguised blackmail and threats. We will continue to proactively demand that such multilateral venues as the UN, the OSCE as well as the Council of Europe respond to these matters.

Colleagues and friends, The Russian community abroad is not only multiethnic and multireligious but also multifaceted. Therein lays its strength and wealth. Even those, not taking part in the activities of the entities of compatriots, are making favorable contributions to the common cause: they have a desire to preserve their native tongue within their families,

they encourage their children to love their homeland and they promote an unbiased image of our country and maintain professional contacts with their Russian colleagues. I am sure that such people are always welcome in the coordinating councils of the country, serving as an important unifying link.

Our congress has put together people who are not indifferent to the destiny of the Russian world, seeking to give a helping hand to its ancestral land and working for its progressive development as well as an atmosphere of stronger trust and partnership in international affairs.

I would like to reassure you: protection of your legitimate rights and interests remains an unconditional priority of the Russian leadership stipulated in the Russian Foreign Policy Concept approved by President Vladimir Putin.

I wish you all the very best and I hope that your discussions will be productive. I also wish you every success in your noble and highly demanding activities.

Thank you.

For more infomation >> Sergey Lavrov's Speech at World Congress of Russian Compatriots - Duration: 10:10.

-------------------------------------------

How To Make Khasta Mathri Cashew At Home | Namak Para Diwali Recipes | Namkeen Mathri Cashew - Duration: 5:39.

welcome to easyfoodmaking.com

today we are going to make mathari cashew

very easy way

lets start..

[music]

we have taken 250 gram maida

Ajwain 1 teaspoon

we will mix this in maida

mash it..

add salt 1/2 teaspoon

we have taken refined oil 1 teacup

add and mash the maida for crispiness

everything is mixed well

if you bind the maid after mixing oil it should be like this

this means your crispiness is proper

now we will make one tight dough by adding water

to make dough we have used 1/2 glass of water

we will keep it aside for 10 min

10 min is over now we will apply little oil in hand

we will mash it for 2 min

we have mashed is for 2 min now its ready

now we will cut the mathari in cashew shape

apply some oil in the belan

take a big piece from the dough and role it

apply some oil

roll out the piece of dough from the edges into 5 to 6 inch diameter

we have roll out like poori the thickness should be like this

we have taken one sharp cap

now we will cut the mathari in cashew shape

something like this

now we will cut it from the same line like this and keep it in one plate

same process again

we have cut all the mathari in cashew shape

now we will do the deep fry

we will keep the oil in pan to get heated

oil is heated now, we will add one mathari to check

oil is ready to deep fry the mathari

we should not heat oil more

like smoke comes, in that way the mathari will be burned from outside and not cooked from inside

keep the flame full

we will add how much it will take

we will make it moving from all the side

now we will flip the sides of all the cashew mathari

we have fried this for 5 min in full flame

now we will keep the flame low and fry until it becomes golden brown from both the sides

cashew mathari is ready now, the oil bubble also coming less

now you can see the color also has changed

now we will take it out in one tissue paper applied plate

now we will do the same process for remaining mathari

oil is already heated so we will keep medium high flame

this mathari is also ready now we will take it out this also

mathari is ready now we have kept it for 5 min to get it rest

now we are mixing 1/2 teaspoon chaat masala its optional

if you add chaat masala then taste will increase otherwise also its testy

you can add chilli powder also

mathari is ready

its very delicious and crispy

you can see its too crispy

this festival season make this recipe at home

and enjoy tea time with your family

i hope you will like the recipe

if you like the recipe like it, share it and subscribe it

while subscribing hit the bell icon to get the notification first

thanks for watching see you soon in another video.

For more infomation >> How To Make Khasta Mathri Cashew At Home | Namak Para Diwali Recipes | Namkeen Mathri Cashew - Duration: 5:39.

-------------------------------------------

Halloween Trick or treat 2018 - Duration: 6:54.

Happy Halloween

hey guys today is Halloween and we're going out to trick-or-treat we've got

Mavis a werewolf and someone new came along tonight we have catboy

Catboy

Can I fix him?

mummy watch this ready?

Trick-or-treat

hahaha

Hello

you scared me

hahaha

What is going on?

What would you like?

you can't come to our house yet

Can you say Trick or treat?

Say trick or treat

Hey guys

you take more than one

We have these fingers at our house

Really? yep

Do we have these at our house? yep

I've got some to, I have a finger and a bat

I love bats, cool

lets go, all right come on did you say thank you?

Thank you

How are you going?

Have a few

have a couple of each it's alright

you want one of each?

H yours fell

I made these many

this many

H

say thank you so we found a few houses around here and yeah the kids have got

quite a few lollies in their little buckets

Can I show them what I have got?

come on catboy

Can I show them what we've got?

We still have more houses to go

come on catboy lets check the next house.

Can you fix it?

Can you fix it?

you don't need to hide

hey guys how you going?

Oh is that PJ masks?

yeah, Oh I like that one, there we go

you want one more ok there you go

say thank you

can you show me what you've got in your bucket?

Oh you have a big bag full of lollies that's pretty cool

and a balloon oh and a balloon nice

and a lollie pop

one finger, one eye ball

ummm 6 bats

this

and what ever it is

Millions tiny tasty chewy sweets and their flavors strawberry and chocolate a Milky Way

I like milky ways

I might have a chocolate

That's what you got bud

you already have got into your bag of lollies

or did you tip them in there

In there

ahhh ok that's alright

did you have fun bud? yeah

So what have you got cat-boy?

Oh yes an eye

and your bag of lollies

oh you got one of these to like sissy strawberry flavored

what are these?

A Muesli Bar

What are these? Tiny little lollies

Halloween sweat and sour cool

and a lollie pop

did you have fun bud?

No, you didn't have fun?

It scared me

you did not get scared

yes I did

you're cute bud

two

enjoy your night

Did you come outside and have a look at the trick or treaters?

Today's Halloween it's your first Halloween

The kids had an awesome Halloween 2018

They got plenty of lollies

and it is eight o'clock at night

and they are ready for bed we have lots left so if people come around we will

give them some more

yeah because we have to get more jelly

I hope you guys enjoyed watching our Halloween episode

please give this video a nice thumbs up

umm give us a nice comment down below subscribe if you haven't already and

until next time guys bye bye

For more infomation >> Halloween Trick or treat 2018 - Duration: 6:54.

-------------------------------------------

Fashion Nails Make Up|CoCo Beauty Salon 2018|My smart kids - Duration: 5:21.

Manicures for your simple

Are you ready for a challenge and match this copy? The specially designed manicure prepared for you change the background style and choose it?

Look carefully at the manicure and choose the same nail polish color

Use your finger to brush it on the nail

Can you pick out the matching pattern for your manicure

Add the matching character to your nail

Use two fingers to rotate your character looks great

All that's left is to match the stickers and gems make sure to place them carefully on your nails

use two fingers to rotate or change the size of your sticker or gem

Why don't you try

That's the way

Is for you because your manicure is perfect

For more infomation >> Fashion Nails Make Up|CoCo Beauty Salon 2018|My smart kids - Duration: 5:21.

-------------------------------------------

Comment passer devant la caméra sans avoir peur - Duration: 9:32.

For more infomation >> Comment passer devant la caméra sans avoir peur - Duration: 9:32.

-------------------------------------------

人生,有太多身不由己!(非常精闢) - Duration: 4:42.

For more infomation >> 人生,有太多身不由己!(非常精闢) - Duration: 4:42.

-------------------------------------------

imran khan new speech-imran khan latest speech today about khatme nabuwat latest - Duration: 8:04.

imrankhanspeech latest imran khan speech today

imran khan speech today

imran khan altest speech about khtame nabuwat

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét